Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@Suppaman100 said:
@hehe101 said:

TLOU is the only noteworthy exclusive Sony have, why complain guys? Let them have their glory for a week or so until it drops again

Oh please tell me what noteworthy exclusive MS has?...oh right

LOL, lemmings and their pathetic damage control

Truthfully nobody can tell you anything positive when it comes to Xbox. Your mind is already made up. Noteworthy? I'd say Halo, Gears, Quantum Break. Along with Sunset Overdrive, and Fable thats why I bought the console. You have clear hatred and disdain for anything xbox, so there really is no point. Like trying to look through a closed door.

I'll give you Quantum break and Overdrive.

But nothing comes close to TLOU.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#152 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Suppaman100 said:
@hehe101 said:

TLOU is the only noteworthy exclusive Sony have, why complain guys? Let them have their glory for a week or so until it drops again

Truthfully nobody can tell you anything positive when it comes to Xbox. Your mind is already made up. Noteworthy? I'd say Halo, Gears, Quantum Break. Along with Sunset Overdrive, and Fable thats why I bought the console. You have clear hatred and disdain for anything xbox, so there really is no point. Like trying to look through a closed door.

And thats pure personal preference. I had as much fun with SC Blacklist last year as I did TLOU. Both were great games, but the only games that ever got me into this fever pitch of drooling that cows are in over a multiplat are Zillion, and Half Life 2. You stating nothing comes close to TLOU doesnt apply to anyone but you.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Suppaman100

@lostrib said:

@Suppaman100 said:
@lostrib said:

If it makes you feel better, TLOU would be a contender

Good. But are you ashamed of telling us what game it is?

no

Then please enlighten us.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Suppaman100

@cainetao11 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Suppaman100 said:
@hehe101 said:

And thats pure personal preference. I had as much fun with SC Blacklist last year as I did TLOU. Both were great games, but the only games that ever got me into this fever pitch of drooling that cows are in over a multiplat are Zillion, and Half Life 2. You stating nothing comes close to TLOU doesnt apply to anyone but you.

No sh*t Sherlock, in the end it's purely subjective.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 cainetao11

@Suppaman100 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Suppaman100 said:
@hehe101 said:

Then why come off as a tool who thinks he knows fact for all?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@lostrib said:

@Suppaman100 said:
@lostrib said:

If it makes you feel better, TLOU would be a contender

Good. But are you ashamed of telling us what game it is?

no

Then please enlighten us.

Haven't picked one

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#159 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

Dat double dip.

Right into Sony's hand.

Thank you Sony for taking away our backwards compatibility so we can buy games twice!

Nobody is forcing you to buy it twice. It's the same game with essentially the same content with better performance. I would understand the complaints if they added new content that aren't available on the original like with UMvC3 or SSFIV. The remaster is really for the folks that didn't play the original since they didn't have access to a PS3 anyway.

Might as well complain about Sony creating the PS4 when you already own the PS3. Sony be quadruple milking the playstation brand eh?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

owned

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Suppaman100

@mems_1224 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

owned

YES EMANUEL, YES! CONTINUE !

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By mems_1224

@Suppaman100 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

owned

YES EMANUEL, YES! CONTINUE !

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#163 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@Legend002 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

Dat double dip.

Right into Sony's hand.

Thank you Sony for taking away our backwards compatibility so we can buy games twice!

Nobody is forcing you to buy it twice.

This is such a dumb argument. Sure, they aren't forcing you to buy it twice, but they aren't giving you the option to play your PS3 copy on your PS4. Which means that if you want to, you are in fact FORCED to buy the PS4 version.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@foxhound_fox: stupid argument is stupid. If you want the game with enhanced graphics on PS4 if course you'll have to pay for it. Sony isn't a charity you butthurt lem. If graphics aren't an issue for you then stick with the PS3 version. Why do you care anyway? Aren't you the same dumb lem paying $60 to play old ass Halo MCC. Your argument is void based on that alone.

"B...bu...bu....but teh extra value!!!11" LOL

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#165  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

@shadiezz2012 said:

@tonitorsi: XD i love your gifs

Gracias buddy.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 foxhound_fox

@I_can_haz said:

@foxhound_fox: stupid argument is stupid. If you want the game with enhanced graphics on PS4 if course you'll have to pay for it. Sony isn't a charity you butthurt lem. If graphics aren't an issue for you then stick with the PS3 version. Why do you care anyway? Aren't you the same dumb lem paying $60 to play old ass Halo MCC. Your argument is void based on that alone.

"B...bu...bu....but teh extra value!!!11" LOL

I love when cows resort to ad hominem attacks when their "logic" is called into question. This "lem" hasn't touched his 360 in over 6 months, and is playing Age of Empires II: HD Edition currently.

Sony could have easily put backwards compatibility into the PS4, just like they did with the PS2 and PS3. But, like they realized with the PS3, people (especially cows) love rebuying games they already own, and spending an exorbitant amount of money on that rather than (maybe) a hundred more dollars on a console with full BC.

Nintendo can offer a $300 console that offers full backwards compatibility, including all peripherals. Why can't Sony?

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#167 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

Not hard considering it's the summer drought season, what is it competing against Sraced 3 LOL.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By I_can_haz

@foxhound_fox: and who's fault is it you haven't touched your 360 in 6 months? It can't possibly be due to M$ abandoning the 360 since 2012 lol.

How do you know that Sony could have easily put in BC? Do you work for them? Yea lets ignore the fact that the PS3 is using the difficult to produce and expensive CELL architecture as opposed to the easily available x86 found on the PS4. Just yell "backward compatibility1!!!" at the PS4 and it will magically play games that were meant for a totally different CPU...lol dumb lem. If backward compatibility is so easy why doesn't your precious XPOSBONE have it? You do know it is actually easier for M$ than Sony to implement BC right?

Also lolNintendo, of course they can add BC the WiiU is a toaster.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By foxhound_fox

@I_can_haz said:

@foxhound_fox: and who's fault is it you haven't touched your 360 in 6 months? It can't possibly be due to M$ abandoning the 360 since 2012 lol.

How do you know that Sony could have easily put in BC? Do you work for them? Yea lets ignore the fact that the PS3 is using the difficult to produce and expensive CELL architecture as opposed to the easily available x86 found on the PS4. Just yell "backward compatibility!!!" At the PS4 and it will magically play games that were meant for a totally different CPU...lol dumb lem. If backward compatibility is so easy why doesn't your precious XPOSBONE have it? You do know it is actually easier for M$ than Sony to implement BC right?

Also lolNintendo, of course they can add BC the WiiU is a toaster.

I actually have an extensive 360 collection, I just am not interested in playing it right now. So, you can't call me a lem if I'm not playing my MS console.

Sony put BC in the PS2 and the PS3, but took it out once they realized people would buy games they already own.

MS is leaving it out for the same reason Sony is. They just aren't re-releasing every game from the previous generation.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 I_can_haz

@foxhound_fox: they took out BC because it was adding an unnecessary cost to the system. Contrary to fanboy beliefs not everyone gives a shit about BC. Most people don't spend money in a new console so that they can play old games on it. It's a nice feature to have but if it adds $100 or $200 to the price it becomes a nuisance.also LOL @ you denying your lemmingry, I swear every lem on SW does this ever since MS screwed up last E3.

So far only TLOU has been re-released, that's not "all the games of the previous gen" as you so ignorantly put it. That's not even up to 0.1 percent if the games released last gen on PS3. You fail again with your stupid biased arguments.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 foxhound_fox

@I_can_haz said:

@foxhound_fox: they took out BC because it was adding an unnecessary cost to the system. Contrary to fanboy beliefs not everyone gives a shit about BC. Most people don't spend money in a new console so that they can play old games on it. It's a nice feature to have but if it adds $100 or $200 to the price it becomes a nuisance.also LOL @ you denying your lemmingry, I swear every lem on SW does this ever since MS screwed up last E3.

So far only TLOU has been re-released, that's not "all the games of the previous gen" as you so ignorantly put it. That's not even up to 0.1 percent if the games released last gen on PS3. You fail again with your stupid biased arguments.

"Unnecessary cost"

Yeah, like all those features they promised at launch but have yet to deliver on.

Full BC with upscaling and MSAA/AF wouldn't be hard to implement and wouldn't drastically increase the cost of the system. Hell, many PS4 games barely are capable of 1080p60... clearly they needed more hardware power.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos: "

Is the personal insult really necessary? The whole argument against used games is unlike other items, they don't degenerate. If the disc is scratched they don't take the disc. You aren't getting a game that wont make it to the end due to use. I know how trading in an economy works. The analogy is poor. I know they dont last a thousand years, but its highly doubtful any one person will buy it and run to its failure.

I think David Jaffe put it best: A common, obnoxious game fan insult thrown at any game maker who voices that they don't like the current used game market system is that game makers are greedy. I hear that a lot whenever game makers bitch about used games. I hear that AND I hear the stupid 'first semester on the debate team' quality analogy comparing used games to used cars which simply doesn't hold up if you think about it for 5 seconds.

http://criminalcrackdown.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-thoughts-on-recent-used-games-court.html

Yes they do,DVD gets scratch,and the pain on top on then tend to fall some time,i have old CD which had got mold and are damage for life.

Anything devalue,games are not and exception,specially when you can't play Resistance online any more vs the game on release,so you have less features and the replay value of the game went to the dump because you can't play it online,and game do have replay value,games with use to give you tons of extras which you unlock use to give you more replay value,games that have multiplayer use to give more replay value,if you can't play online like it was with Halo 2 the replay value is basically loss,there is a used market out there and the older the game is the less it cost period.

But either way i apologize for calling you a moron it was out of line,but you argument was sad TLOU isn't a sequel so it should change nothing against TLOU on PS3,the same can't be say about COD in each chapter since those are sequel.

@deadline-zero0 said:

....................................................................................................................................................................waaa?

It is very easy but you may not understand it because you are to young probably.

When Halo CE was review online playing on console was on its infancy,hell Halo CE didn't support online multiplayer,just offline multiplayer.

The standard back then was different Halo CE like it was on 2001 would score 80 with luck on 2014,which is why i tell you to look at Halo 4 which is way more advance and scored 87%.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

I love when cows resort to ad hominem attacks when their "logic" is called into question. This "lem" hasn't touched his 360 in over 6 months, and is playing Age of Empires II: HD Edition currently.

Sony could have easily put backwards compatibility into the PS4, just like they did with the PS2 and PS3. But, like they realized with the PS3, people (especially cows) love rebuying games they already own, and spending an exorbitant amount of money on that rather than (maybe) a hundred more dollars on a console with full BC.

Nintendo can offer a $300 console that offers full backwards compatibility, including all peripherals. Why can't Sony?

The PS2 had hardware compatibility at first,the PS3 as well,and in the PS3 case it was drop to be able to deliver a lower price point.

In this case emulating Cell on the PS4 will be an incredible challenge,that Jaguar inside the PS4 is not up to the task,not to mention that the GPU is from a different brand as well,remember how MS had to pay Nvidia to be able to emulate some GPU calls on the xbox 360.? I do.

Hell it would be far easier to do it on xbox one,it uses the GPU from the same brand and its CPU wasn't all that,3 core six thread,which i am sure the Jaguar on xbox one could emulate far more easy than cell.

Either way is not like people PS3 got broken as soon as they got a PS4, even less the % of people who own a PS4 and TLOU on PS3 as well,and while i do agree that the game should have been cross buy or at least $15 to $20 your argument hold no water,look at the xbox one and Halo same thing and MS could have also add backward compatibility lets face it this company want to re sell you the same sh** again and that is the reason you see no backward compatibility.

Nintendo is using the same company for both CPU and GPU,and the GPU they are emulating the Wii one is basically as powerful as a 2001 console man,i would be happy if sony add PS2 backward compatibility to the PS4,considering that is what the Wii U did.

But here i am wondering when the fu** you will even mention the xbox one in this,since MS doesn't have backward compatibility with the xbox 360,and will re sell you 3 games on xbox 360 this holiday hell is basically their biggest game of the year Halo remake..lol

Drop the charade dude grow up.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By cainetao11

@tormentos: But either way i apologize for calling you a moron it was out of line,but you argument was sad TLOU isn't a sequel so it should change nothing against TLOU on PS3,the same can't be say about COD in each chapter since those are sequel.

Thank you for the class. I dont believe I had an argument. As I said way back, lol at taking my first post seriously. But now thinking about it, all these remasters are telling corporations is: its ok to basically sell us the same game a year later.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By foxhound_fox

@tormentos said:

In this case emulating Cell on the PS4 will be an incredible challenge,

That's why it's easier to just put a Cell into the PS4. It really confuses me that Sony put hundreds of millions of dollars and years of time into technology just to let it die. They could have used the same architecture, up-ed the clock speed and had the perfect PlayStation platform that could play PS, PS3 and PS4 games on a single platform. And hell, throw in an emotion engine and you can play them all.

That was one of the things I loved about the PS2, was that I could play all my old PS games while I waited for new PS2 games to come out. I guess I'm just an older kind of console gamer that has higher standards for console gaming.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#176  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

I don't see how this is good news.. This is basically promoting the idea that console makers can remove any form of bc not to reduce costs, but so devs can do a small facelift of a game that is relatively new to re-release it to you dumbasses on the new system for $50.. This isn't some game that was released 5 to 8 years ago.. But literally was just released summer of LAST year... A BC would at most have been $100 more on the console if not less.. And you basically just spent half that on one fvcking game released just over a year ago.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Now I see why they are called...... Cows!!!! lol

A one year old game versus a ten year old game.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts
@deadline-zero0 said:

@Zelda187 said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Zelda187 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

Man, can these fucking garbage Amazon sales threads be an automatic lock? Shit is upsetting.

Fixed that for you.

What is upsetting about cows jizzing themselves over old games because they have nothing else to play?

An old game that is identical to the game that came out last year. Same shitty textures and all.

LOL

And the first 3 Halo games are even older and are being repackaged and resold with improved graphics, and XBOX fanboys are eating it up.

Games that are 10+ years old...that lems have already played countless times...and that's the big system seller for the XFlop?

TLOUR- 1 year old. Gets a res and fps bump. Looks teh same. Charge 38 pounds

Halo MCC. All games get res and fps bump. Halo 2 10 years old. Gets redesigned and truly remastered. Also 3 other halo games.Charges 44 pounds.

Yeah, basically the same. \sarcasm

Yes...it is the same.

Lems constantly say how Sony has no games except for Uncharted and The Last of Us, then they proceed to get all giddy whenever there is a new (or in this case, recycled) Halo release.

The irony...there's lots.

What? Both cows and lems are hyping their exclusives. I'ts mostly cows however, that won't stfu about a port of a last gen game. I don't see lems bringing up MCC nearly has much as cows are doign with TLOUR.

Ofcourse, i bet when it releases, lems won't stfu either. However, it IS Halo 2's anniversary. Atleast it's fine to discuss the return of a game from 2 past gens.

Unlike flapping about a game that came out 12 months ago that looks the same minus a change to the lighting.

Also, seems TC forogot TLOU flopped on SW

If you guys could stop replying to the entire quote chain so I could stop getting notifications that @Zelda187 is continuing to be an idiot, that would be great.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By I_can_haz

@foxhound_fox: and less than half of the games on Xflop can manage 1080p much less 1080p with stable 30fps your point? Full BC would be easy to implement? Any source to backup your idiotic claims or are you pulling shit from your ass again?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By mems_1224

@inb4uall said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

@Zelda187 said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Zelda187 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

Man, can these fucking garbage Amazon sales threads be an automatic lock? Shit is upsetting.

Fixed that for you.

What is upsetting about cows jizzing themselves over old games because they have nothing else to play?

An old game that is identical to the game that came out last year. Same shitty textures and all.

LOL

And the first 3 Halo games are even older and are being repackaged and resold with improved graphics, and XBOX fanboys are eating it up.

Games that are 10+ years old...that lems have already played countless times...and that's the big system seller for the XFlop?

Halo MCC. All games get res and fps bump. Halo 2 10 years old. Gets redesigned and truly remastered. Also 3 other halo games.Charges 44 pounds.

Yes...it is the same.

Lems constantly say how Sony has no games except for Uncharted and The Last of Us, then they proceed to get all giddy whenever there is a new (or in this case, recycled) Halo release.

What? Both cows and lems are hyping their exclusives. I'ts mostly cows however, that won't stfu about a port of a last gen game. I don't see lems bringing up MCC nearly has much as cows are doign with TLOUR.

Ofcourse, i bet when it releases, lems won't stfu either. However, it IS Halo 2's anniversary. Atleast it's fine to discuss the return of a game from 2 past gens.

Unlike flapping about a game that came out 12 months ago that looks the same minus a change to the lighting.

If you guys could stop replying to the entire quote chain so I could stop getting notifications that @Zelda187 is continuing to be an idiot, that would be great.

+1

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 inb4uall

@speak_low said:

I see people keep saying "of course TLOU is #1, the PS4 library is so barren!"

Hey - your own favorite platform (X1, Wii U or PC) had every chance to put up your super-tough football field defenses and not allow TLOU to become #1. Four or five of your own X1/Wii U/PC games could've blocked access to the top. In a way, saying the PS4 is barren is making fun of your own platform's current library because you just allowed this "old cashgrab game" the easiest climb to #1 in every country, since the other platforms don't have much going on themselves.

And I know Amazon isn't the greatest source since the Best-Seller lists changes so frequently day to day, but I still think the final sales results of TLOU:R will prove that many buyers are new to TLOU. It's not just for PS3 owners like us, but for gamers new to Sony consoles.

Also, let's give TLOU:R some credit. Destiny is the highest preordered new IP in history (according to Activision). So TLOU:R is doing a pretty good job topping even that. And the funny irony here is, I bet a lot of those new to TLOU:R are Xbox 360/X1/Wii U/PC owners who got tired of waiting for games themselves and bought a PS4 to fill out their daily gaming diets.

*Nelson Pointing* HAHA

Or because there are a crap ton of PS4 owners with nothing to play right now....

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 foxhound_fox

@I_can_haz said:

@foxhound_fox: and less than half of the games on Xflop can manage 1080p much less 1080p with stable 30fps your point? Full BC would be easy to implement? Any source to backup your idiotic claims or are you pulling shit from your ass again?

You keep bringing up the Xbone like I'm actually comparing the PS4 to it. I'm just trying to point out how gullible Sony fans are to accept 1080p30 in an age where 1440p120 is the standard on PC.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 inb4uall

@speak_low said:

@inb4uall said:

Or because there are a crap ton of PS4 owners with nothing to play right now....

So why am I not seeing more Xbox One, Wii U or PC exclusives (or even multiplats) on those Amazon lists?

You have nothing to play right now, that's why.

Not True. Check my steam profile. Plenty of activity in the last two weeks.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By I_can_haz

@foxhound_fox: don't pull that fakeass hermit stance on me, everyone knows you are a lemming.

I game on PC at 1440p and 1200p you don't see me pretending to be a hermit but lems like you are always pretending to be hermits ever since M$ got knocked the f*** out last year.

PS: 1440p is not even close to being the standard on PC and lol @ 120fps BS stat you pulled out from your ass.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 foxhound_fox

@I_can_haz said:

@foxhound_fox: don't pull that fakeass hermit stance on me, everyone knows you are a lemming.

Everyone knows I'm a lemming? Because I criticize Sony?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By foxhound_fox

@I_can_haz said:

@foxhound_fox: no because you ride M$' pole.

Yeah, I'm a stock holder too. I make so much money off my dividends in MS stock that I live in Malibu California and drive my Ferrari to work.

The sign of a debater with no argument to stand on is someone who resorts to childish shit like this.

Zelda187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#191 Zelda187
Member since 2005 • 1047 Posts

@inb4uall said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

@Zelda187 said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Zelda187 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

Fixed that for you.

LOL

Yes...it is the same.

Remaster of TLOU = "Oh my god the PS4 has no games!"

Remaster of Halo 1-3 = "Oh my god Microsoft is brilliant!"

Okay, just so we're on the same page....

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Legend002
@foxhound_fox said:

This is such a dumb argument. Sure, they aren't forcing you to buy it twice, but they aren't giving you the option to play your PS3 copy on your PS4. Which means that if you want to, you are in fact FORCED to buy the PS4 version.

DVD to Blu ray, PS3 to PS4, same concept. Be the judge of what is worth what with your wallet.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 foxhound_fox

@Legend002 said:
@foxhound_fox said:

DVD to Blu ray, PS3 to PS4, same concept. Be the judge of what is worth what with your wallet.

Not the same concept at all. But keep telling yourself it isn't gouging.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@inb4uall said:

@speak_low said:

I see people keep saying "of course TLOU is #1, the PS4 library is so barren!"

Hey - your own favorite platform (X1, Wii U or PC) had every chance to put up your super-tough football field defenses and not allow TLOU to become #1. Four or five of your own X1/Wii U/PC games could've blocked access to the top. In a way, saying the PS4 is barren is making fun of your own platform's current library because you just allowed this "old cashgrab game" the easiest climb to #1 in every country, since the other platforms don't have much going on themselves.

And I know Amazon isn't the greatest source since the Best-Seller lists changes so frequently day to day, but I still think the final sales results of TLOU:R will prove that many buyers are new to TLOU. It's not just for PS3 owners like us, but for gamers new to Sony consoles.

Also, let's give TLOU:R some credit. Destiny is the highest preordered new IP in history (according to Activision). So TLOU:R is doing a pretty good job topping even that. And the funny irony here is, I bet a lot of those new to TLOU:R are Xbox 360/X1/Wii U/PC owners who got tired of waiting for games themselves and bought a PS4 to fill out their daily gaming diets.

*Nelson Pointing* HAHA

Yeah it's not because a lot of people do it that it is good.

otherwise smoking would be healthy

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Legend002

@foxhound_fox: Guess I should be entitled to most of the PS and PS2 classics on PS3 right?

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

lol Its sad when a less than year old game is remade and becomes the best selling game on your system, No matter how you try to spin it its a very bad thing it makes a stark statement on the state of games on your system or the lack thereof.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
@I_can_haz said:

@mems_1224 said:

TCHBO

Dat desperation comeback

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

Fixed that for you.

You mean the same lems are jizzing over Halo MCC?

Oh I can haz always an utter moron.

TLOU=less than year old game remastered *and not very well people are reporting consistent lag in the game* which they tried to charge 60 dollars for then price dropped it 10 dollars.
Halo MCC=4 full games for 60 dollars, the newest game of which is 2 years old.

yeah pretty sure the two scenarios are completely different except in the eyes of an idiot such as yourself.

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#199 PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

Why is so much importance placed on sales, resolutions, and remakes?

Who spent $400 on a console for new games regardless of what they sell, or what they look like? Anyone? Anyone at all?

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@WilliamRLBaker said:

lol Its sad when a less than year old game is remade and becomes the best selling game on your system, No matter how you try to spin it its a very bad thing it makes a stark statement on the state of games on your system or the lack thereof.

No matter how hard YOU try to spin it, it's even sadder when that old port is still better than anything you can play on you're system, Willy.