Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

Man, can these fucking garbage Amazon sales threads be an automatic lock? Shit is upsetting.

Fixed that for you.

What is upsetting about cows jizzing themselves over old games because they have nothing else to play?

An old game that is identical to the game that came out last year. Same shitty textures and all.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

Man, can these fucking garbage Amazon sales threads be an automatic lock? Shit is upsetting.

Fixed that for you.

What is upsetting about cows jizzing themselves over old games because they have nothing else to play?

You mean the same lems are jizzing over Halo MCC?

Which ones?

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

Fixed that for you.

An old game that is identical to the game that came out last year. Same shitty textures and all.

So....much........butthurt.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-vs-the-last-of-us-remastered

However, while its last-gen origins are at times obvious, there's no doubt that The Last of Us Remastered can look simply sensational. The boost in resolution combined with the enhanced textures emphasises the sheer class of Naughty Dog's artwork at all times. The contextual animation system and stunning performance capture is still up there with the best, and it is only enhanced by the move from 30 to 60 frames per second. The more detail-rich exterior scenes, enhanced with longer view distances, look especially beautiful bathed in the ambient lighting and god-rays from a setting sun. While effects work can look a little basic in places, the higher precision marries up perfectly in most cases with the full HD resolution, while some effects - such as water reflections - put a lot of full-blooded PS4 and Xbox One titles to shame.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 mems_1224

@I_can_haz said:

So....much........butthurt.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-vs-the-last-of-us-remastered

However, while its last-gen origins are at times obvious, there's no doubt that The Last of Us Remastered can look simply sensational. The boost in resolution combined with the enhanced textures emphasises the sheer class of Naughty Dog's artwork at all times. The contextual animation system and stunning performance capture is still up there with the best, and it is only enhanced by the move from 30 to 60 frames per second. The more detail-rich exterior scenes, enhanced with longer view distances, look especially beautiful bathed in the ambient lighting and god-rays from a setting sun. While effects work can look a little basic in places, the higher precision marries up perfectly in most cases with the full HD resolution, while some effects - such as water reflections - put a lot of full-blooded PS4 and Xbox One titles to shame.

so...much....damage control. ugly game is ugly.

Avatar image for littlestreakier
littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By littlestreakier
Member since 2004 • 2950 Posts

man, wtf, Germany gets all the damn steelbooks...

Avatar image for WolfgarTheQuiet
WolfgarTheQuiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 6

#57 WolfgarTheQuiet
Member since 2010 • 483 Posts

@lundy86_4: Many are over Destiny already, for a mega budget game im surprised. Guess once you play one online shooter you played them all. I would leave that to BF and CoD, we need more good sigle player FPS like Bioshock and Wolfenstein.Hope new doom is good.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61491 Posts

@WolfgarTheQuiet said:

@lundy86_4: Many are over Destiny already, for a mega budget game im surprised. Guess once you play one online shooter you played them all. I would leave that to BF and CoD, we need more good sigle player FPS like Bioshock and Wolfenstein.Hope new doom is good.

I wouldn't put Destiny in the same vein as BF/CoD as it's quite different. I'm sure many may get over the hype, but I don't doubt that it will succeed... The only negative IMO was with regards to the 6 man raids with no matchmaking (which they need to fix).

I still need to play the new Wolfenstien.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

If anything this is sad for gamers. A game from last gen is in first place lol...all that tells me is that games are far and inbetween atm. Hopefully that changes and everyone will have something new to play soon.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#60 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

So after the way people make fun of madden and cod selling so much although barely any difference year after year, TLOU, the same game selling well a year later is praise worthy?

Don't complain ever again

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#61 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

The best game of last generation is now currently the best game of this generation. Yes it's my favorite game of all time and TLoU well deserve the attention, awards and sales.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58996 Posts

Look forward to the next 5000 games that have the resolution button pressed in the option menu.

Very exciting.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#64 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Dat double dip.

Right into Sony's hand.

Thank you Sony for taking away our backwards compatibility so we can buy games twice!

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 shadiezz2012
Member since 2012 • 2474 Posts

@tonitorsi: XD i love your gifs

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

Literally the only high profile release industry-wide within the last 2 months (and the only one coming for the next month or so) dominated every amazon chart.

Stop the presses.

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

I hardly played it on ps3 so I'm pretty happy I bought it again,I never tried mp before and it's awesome, lots of crouching though I wonder why you can't go prone though

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts
@cainetao11 said:

So after the way people make fun of madden and cod selling so much although barely any difference year after year, TLOU, the same game selling well a year later is praise worthy?

Don't complain ever again

is this going to release next year or the year after that? terrible fucking argument.

D4RKL1NG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By D4RKL1NG
Member since 2012 • 290 Posts

TLOU bringing immense asshurt to gen 8.

Also lol @ M(L)ems meltdown

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

TLOUR is a fantastic game, one of the best even, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here, you need to remember there's a serious drought atm so it's not surprising to see a high quality game doing very well.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Cows are craving for games,no surprise

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

Sad. I'm going to likely get this game--never spent much time on it on ps3, but raving about remakes is just asking for more remakes/etc. Gamers should just buy a Wiiu. It is sad that the bulk of gamers buy into so much hype. Who cares about sales? Do people realize how stupid hyping up sales sounds? "Hey fck you my big mac hamburger sold more than whatever the fck you are eating."

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#73 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

Got it on PS3 so not buying it again but if it's your first time playing it, great!

The damage control on this is scary. Enjoy your consoles people.

Star0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Star0
Member since 2012 • 451 Posts

I won't be getting this. It's got all the hallmarks of an overrated game that's in actual fact just slightly above average narratively and a skeleton of new ideas gameplay-wise. I bet 90% of the people who think it's brilliant are fans of 'The Walking Dead' and that idea bouncing around in my head is enough to make me avoid 'The Last of Us' entirely. That's a show I watched for the first two episodes when it first came out and now it's supposedly a trend-setter for great fiction on television. Please. It sucked then and it probably sucks now. Also, please could we stop flippantly labelling every game that sells really well as one of the best of all time already? Same shit with Watch Dogs and look what happened there. Yeah, I'm a cynic, sue me.

Avatar image for delete-easycomeeasygo
delete-EasyComeEasyGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 delete-EasyComeEasyGo
Member since 2011 • 382 Posts

I couldn't careless what lostrib and AmazonAngry said but I'm just here to say Congratulations Naughty Gods for this Fucking awesome game that is TLOU on PS4 and having it on 1080p/60fps is a must. Uncharted 4 will be Fucking amazing, you see.

Zelda187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#77 Zelda187
Member since 2005 • 1047 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

Fixed that for you.

LOL

And the first 3 Halo games are even older and are being repackaged and resold with improved graphics, and XBOX fanboys are eating it up.

Games that are 10+ years old...that lems have already played countless times...and that's the big system seller for the XFlop?

kepper_larson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 kepper_larson
Member since 2014 • 39 Posts

@lostrib said:

@b4x: or it could be a bunch of people who haven't played it yet

Why do you have to ruin everything? Gosh. The game's doing well...just accept it, foundrib

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By cainetao11

@handssss: at this point, we don't know. I'm sure there will be a 4k edition sometime. The fact is there are differences in COD yearly. This is a great game, but aside from a tech bump, the exact same game. Terrible reply dude. And LOL at taking my post seriously

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@handssss: at this point, we don't know. I'm sure there will be a 4k edition sometime. The fact is there are differences in COD yearly. This is a great game, but aside from a tech bump, the exact same game. Terrible reply dude. And LOL at taking my post seriously

we've already established the amount of people who never bought the game on ps3. With the $25 deal at gamestop for those who did and the price of all the DLC, the only ones who are spending more money are the people who bought the ps3 games and all the dlc for that and are buying the game again.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Being a top 5 GOAT it makes sense.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#82  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Using Amazon to declare "ownage" is almost as bad as using vgchartz.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 mems_1224

@Zelda187 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

Fixed that for you.

LOL

And the first 3 Halo games are even older and are being repackaged and resold with improved graphics, and XBOX fanboys are eating it up.

Games that are 10+ years old...that lems have already played countless times...and that's the big system seller for the XFlop?

4 games on disc, redone graphics on two of them, new cinematics for Halo 2, Halo 5 beta, online multiplayer for Halo CE for the first time on consoles and over 100 multiplayer maps. MCC is how you do a remake, TLOU is how you make a pathetic attempt at a cash grab when your system has no games.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@Zelda187 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

Fixed that for you.

LOL

TLOUR- 1 year old. Gets a res and fps bump. Looks teh same. Charge 38 pounds

Halo MCC. All games get res and fps bump. Halo 2 10 years old. Gets redesigned and truly remastered. Also 3 other halo games.Charges 44 pounds.

Yeah, basically the same. \sarcasm

Zelda187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Zelda187

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

LOL

Amazon has over 180 million regular customers worldwide.

How is that even within the same stratosphere as vgchartz?

Zelda187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Zelda187

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Zelda187 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

Fixed that for you.

LOL

Halo MCC. All games get res and fps bump. Halo 2 10 years old. Gets redesigned and truly remastered. Also 3 other halo games.Charges 44 pounds.

Yes...it is the same.

Lems constantly say how Sony has no games except for Uncharted and The Last of Us, then they proceed to get all giddy whenever there is a new (or in this case, recycled) Halo release.

The irony...there's lots.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 cainetao11

@handssss: we've already established the amount of people who never bought the game on ps3. With the $25 deal at gamestop for those who did and the price of all the DLC, the only ones who are spending more money are the people who bought the ps3 games and all the dlc for that and are buying the game again.

PS3 version sold 7 million copies. When was this number of new customers established? I love the game, personally, but wtf are you talking about?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 mems_1224

@Zelda187 said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Zelda187 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

Fixed that for you.

LOL

Yes...it is the same.

Lems constantly say how Sony has no games except for Uncharted and The Last of Us, then they proceed to get all giddy whenever there is a new (or in this case, recycled) Halo release.

The thing is, Halo isn't the only thing coming to the Xbone. Sadly, all the PS4 is getting is cash grabs, Uncharted and indie games that are better and cheaper on PC.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#90 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

PS4!

Where LAST YEAR'S HITS are TODAY'S FAVORITES!

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#91 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@Zelda187 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

LOL

Because you're looking at a microcasm within an extremely small scope of time -- one hour. Remember when the Xbox topped the PS4 on Amazon back in June for the #1 spot? How did that turn out? I'm not surprised I even have to explain this though.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@Zelda187 said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Zelda187 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

Fixed that for you.

LOL

Yes...it is the same.

What? Both cows and lems are hyping their exclusives. I'ts mostly cows however, that won't stfu about a port of a last gen game. I don't see lems bringing up MCC nearly has much as cows are doign with TLOUR.

Ofcourse, i bet when it releases, lems won't stfu either. However, it IS Halo 2's anniversary. Atleast it's fine to discuss the return of a game from 2 past gens.

Unlike flapping about a game that came out 12 months ago that looks the same minus a change to the lighting.

Also, seems TC forogot TLOU flopped on SW

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

Cows are craving for games,no surprise

As opposed to not buying games, like XBone owners who can't even show up for Titanfall after the hype it was gifted,

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Except for the fact that time after time, we've been able to predict Generation 8 trends using it.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@mems_1224 said:

@I_can_haz said:

Naughty Gods slaying the competition.

@mems_1224 said:

Man, can these fucking garbage Amazon sales threads be an automatic lock? Shit is boring.

LOL @ lemming butthurt in this thread. Salty lems can't stand to see the PS4 so successful. Their anguish and tears sustain me.

dat cow butthurt.

I'm butthurt over TLOU R destroying the competition on Amazon or the PS4 selling more than 3 times the units Xflop + 360 combined? Pick one Captain Butthurt.

Desperate lems aren't even trying anymore.

TCHBO

Mems on suicide watch.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@Zelda187 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

LOL

Because you're looking at a microcasm within an extremely small scope of time -- one hour. Remember when the Xbox topped the PS4 on Amazon back in June for the #1 spot? How did that turn out? I'm not surprised I even have to explain this though.

Especially considering it's already been bumped down to 4th, and hasn't even cracked the top 40 for 2014 Best sellers

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 mems_1224

@Suppaman100 said:

TCHBO

Mems on suicide watch.

Suicide isn't something you should make fun of. Dat damage control.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Lold at your sig.

Halo sucks and won't change the POS that is Xbone.

No wonder TLOU sells like crazy, it's the best game of last gen of course.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 DEadliNE-Zero0

Cows seem to seriously love sales.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@lostrib said:

Whoops I guess my post got deleted when I tried to edit.

But looking at amazon right now, it's 4th on best sellers and not on the first page of 2014 best sellers

After 3 PSN cards...Damn sony is scorching with those PNS cards.