TITANFALL REVIEWS INSIDE -- GS - 9 HYPE MET (Keep it here!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1751 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@Messiahbolical- said:

@shawn30 said:

@Messiahbolical- said:

How many people are already getting bored with the multiplayer? I know I got bored with the beta hella fast. Killing twice as many AI bots as humans in an online multiplayer game = boring as f***. This game could be so good if they would just make a human-only mode where Titans aren't handed out to people like candy. I like a little bit of competitiveness in my FPS games and until Respawn can deliver on their requests and make a bot-free more competitive game mode, I'm not buying it.

There's more than enough competition in TF. Bots don't damage that as they count for less points anyway. The true grit of the game is pilot against pilot. Maybe you just aren't very good yet. The game has a learning curve and you find a balance between bots, pilots, and titans. Truly loving the game so far.

That's fine if you love the game the way it is, but like I said personally I want a bot-free experience. I get no satisfaction out of killing bots that aren't even a threat to me. In fact, killing them is so unsatisfying that it's practically anti-satisfying. When I'm running around in Titanfall doing nothing but killing bots and not finding any pilots, I feel like I'm completely wasting my time because there's no challenge or competition factor there. There's no stimulation. I feel like I'm playing target practice half of the time when playing Titanfall.

I don't see why Respawn can't make a bot-free 12v12 playlist. There's no excuse. They could just limit the amount of Titans per team on the map at once to 3-4 or something. Or hell, they could just make the Titans actually a CHALLENGE to get to begin with. Why does EVERYONE need to get handed a Titan even if they're doing nothing to help the team win? That makes the Titans seem like a joke. The fact that everyone gets a Titan no matter what, even if you intentionally let the other team kill you over and over, makes getting your Titan and using it less satisfying to me. At least in COD you had to earn your giant killing machines, in Titanfall they're handed out like candy and it ruins the fun of using them. Kind of how the pilot-vs-pilot action is a lot of fun but when the match is over and I see I got 14 pilot kills and 30 bot kills, it kind of ruins the match for me.

Hey, to each his own, but thats cool. Likely Respawn will craft a Pilot only mode at some point. I'm not really interested din it, but gamers like you are. And like you said, I doubt it would be hard to implement that.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1752 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Wow this thread is huge, reminds me of when SW wasn't dead

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1753 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Pilot hunter is way better than Attrition. You get more kills. I played one match and went like 18-5. Its basically classic team deathmatch.

I also think Im gonna spend most of my time in the variety playlist.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#1754 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

Pilot hunter is way better than Attrition. You get more kills. I played one match and went like 18-5. Its basically classic team deathmatch.

I've been enjoying Attrition so much that I haven't strayed very far at all. One match of domination.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1755 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@Rage010101 said:

@silversix_ said:

@TheFadeForever said:

@silversix_:

don't see anything wrong with not having any

this is all i hear for this game. It has no campaign - nothing wrong with not having any. pathetic customization of your character - nothing wrong with not having any. 5 game modes - nothing wrong with not having many. what the ****? Since we're at it why don't Respawn create an empty room, give you one weapon and let you shoot walls as 'gameplay'? Would this also be "nothing wrong with not having any" more things to do in a video game you're paying full price for? People bending too much for this game and call of duty these days, its not even funny.

mmmm delicious butthurt cow tears

If i cared about some random call of duty POS i'd play it and guess at what resolution? Okay okay you won't need to guess! NOT in 792p/medium settings with textures straight from 07.

Is that supposed to impress me? My rig is better than yours. Doesnt change the fact that you're a butthurt cow. You're just a butthurt cow who happens to actually own a pc. Congrats, you're the minority of cows who actually have what they claim. Still doesnt change the fact that you're asshurt about Titanfall. Just buy it on origin and ease your suffering already.

MisterXMedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1756  Edited By MisterXMedia
Member since 2013 • 233 Posts

86 meta now.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/titanfall

Ouch. The budget for this game was bigger than GTA V... LOLOLOL...

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1757 musicalmac  Moderator
@MisterXMedia said:

86 meta now.

Doesn't matter.

UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1758 UnbiasedPoster
Member since 2013 • 1134 Posts

@sts106mat: So they did it for casuals? That's not ownage, that's sad.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1759 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46292 Posts

@bforrester420 said:

That sucks. I've played so few EA games over the past few years that I've never even looked for them on Steam. I guess I'll never end up playing TF1.

I do get where you are coming from. It's a damn shame Titanfall (and other EA games) is not on steam.

But if they do a good deal, you should go for it man, if you are looking for a good online shooter of course :)

MisterXMedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1760 MisterXMedia

@musicalmac said:
@MisterXMedia said:

86 meta now.

Doesn't matter.

To MS, it does.

They spent billions on this game and it's selling so badly. I feel sorry for them.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1761  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61484 Posts

@MisterXMedia said:

Ouch. The budget for this game was bigger than GTA V

AFAIK, the budget has not been revealed.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1762 musicalmac  Moderator

@MisterXMedia said:

To MS, it does.

They spent billions on this game and it's selling so badly. I feel sorry for them.

Now common now, you couldn't care less about MS. You still probably help fill their pockets, but that's besides the point.

Is it selling that badly? Do you have sales statistics? Genuinely curious. Weren't there 2 million trying to get on in the past day all at once? Hard to know what to believe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1763 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@MisterXMedia said:

@musicalmac said:
@MisterXMedia said:

86 meta now.

Doesn't matter.

To MS, it does.

Musical Mac .... every post he makes is intentionally trying to get reactions..... nothing he says is consistant other than plain out negativity for the hell of it, not even based on his own experience.

how long is that account going to be allowed to live?

MisterXMedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1764  Edited By MisterXMedia

@lundy86_4 said:

@MisterXMedia said:

$1 million for the game.

$10+ billion in marketing and bribery.

Now if only meta added the other 6-8s that this game got. It'll be all the way down to the low 80s. Then the sales are REALLY gonna turn sour.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1765 musicalmac  Moderator

@MBirdy88 said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@musicalmac said:
@MisterXMedia said:

86 meta now.

Doesn't matter.

To MS, it does.

Musical Mac .... every post he makes is intentionally trying to get reactions..... nothing he says is consistant other than plain out negativity for the hell of it, not even based on his own experience.

how long is that account going to be allowed to live?

Hello, friend.

While I cannot discuss the status of other users, I can advise you to treat the trolls in such a manner that they tire of trolling. Sometimes all it takes is some careful planning and a little patience.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1766 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@MisterXMedia said:

@musicalmac said:
@MisterXMedia said:

86 meta now.

Doesn't matter.

To MS, it does.

Please provide sources where you got these numbers from

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1767 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61484 Posts

@MisterXMedia said:

$1 million for the game.

Now if only meta added the other 6-8s that this game got. It'll be all the way down to the low 80s. Then the sales are REALLY gonna turn sour.

Making up figures doesn't help your argument.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1768 lostrib

@MisterXMedia said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@MisterXMedia said:

$1 million for the game.

Please provide your sources

MisterXMedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1769  Edited By MisterXMedia

@musicalmac said:

@MisterXMedia said:

To MS, it does.

Now common now, you couldn't care less about MS. You still probably help fill their pockets, but that's besides the point.

Is it selling that badly? Do you have sales statistics? Genuinely curious. Weren't there 2 million trying to get on in the past day all at once? Hard to know what to believe.

I care that MS keeps buttfucking Apple. I just don't like their Xbox division.

Titanfall sells worse than the PS4 when stocks are available. Yeah, titanfall really is doing horribly.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1770 musicalmac  Moderator

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@musicalmac said:
@MisterXMedia said:

86 meta now.

Doesn't matter.

To MS, it does.

Please provide sources where you got these numbers from

That's the spirit. ;)

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1771 musicalmac  Moderator

@MisterXMedia said:

Titanfall sells worse than the PS4 when stocks are available. Yeah, titanfall really is doing horribly.

Uh oh, getting into dangerous territory again. Can you provide links to support your statements, or are you bound for another break?

MisterXMedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1772  Edited By MisterXMedia

@musicalmac said:

@MisterXMedia said:

Uh oh, getting into dangerous territory again. Can you provide links to support your statements, or are you bound for another break?

Unfortunately, I can't, because the PS4 is now sold out again at all places.

SONY held their stocks back in Feb and brought a tsunami of PS4s to retailers at the beginning of March. Titanfall AND the titanfall bundle were getting outsold badly. SONY was really clever. There is no way Xbone will be #1 in NPD this month. MS got outplayed AGAIN by SONY.

The ownage doesn't stop.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1773 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@bezza2011 said:

@Snugenz said:

Get over yourself, Titanfall is a good game, but it ain't the surviour, it's just an online shooter, same old same old, yes it's fresh but from what i've played myself on PC, i have to say all your playing for is a titan every 3mintues and repeat, and thats it, and there is no single player, and it's the only good game Xbox One has going for it for a few months.

No One is on damage control for a multiplatform game, which in the end will be on PS4 well Titanfall 2 will be on it and that will be the better game any how, you can all worship this multiplat game all you want but it's only going to be short lived.

Ask your fellow cows why they're damage controlling this multiplat game, seeing as they're the ones doing the DC, you aren't really this thick can you?.

In fact your whole post is also damage control, jesus, cows really are special people.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1774 musicalmac  Moderator

@MisterXMedia said:

SONY held their stocks back in Feb and brought a tsunami of PS4s to retailers at the beginning of March. Titanfall AND the titanfall bundle were getting outsold badly.

So you don't have links to Titanfall sales numbers to share with us? Closing in on the end of the road, my underbridge-dwelling friend. Don't say you haven't been warned.

MisterXMedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1775 MisterXMedia

@Snugenz said:

@bezza2011 said:

@Snugenz said:

Get over yourself, Titanfall is a good game, but it ain't the surviour, it's just an online shooter, same old same old, yes it's fresh but from what i've played myself on PC, i have to say all your playing for is a titan every 3mintues and repeat, and thats it, and there is no single player, and it's the only good game Xbox One has going for it for a few months.

No One is on damage control for a multiplatform game, which in the end will be on PS4 well Titanfall 2 will be on it and that will be the better game any how, you can all worship this multiplat game all you want but it's only going to be short lived.

Ask your fellow cows why they're damage controlling this multiplat game, seeing as they're the ones doing the DC, you aren't really this thick can you?.

In fact your whole post is also damage control, jesus, cows really are special people.

No one's damage controlling.

Titanfall is selling rather poorly (Don't you think MS would have released a sales statistic by now if it weren't?).

I admit, I was worried at first, but now I'm just sitting here laughing that absolutely nothing can save the Xbone.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1776 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52427 Posts

Poor trolling and even poorer damage control over a multiplat.

Has there ever been as big of a fuzz over a multiplat as this one? I can't remember.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1777 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@MisterXMedia said:

Titanfall is selling rather poorly (Don't you think MS would have released a sales statistic by now if it weren't?).

I admit, I was worried at first, but now I'm just sitting here laughing that absolutely nothing can save the Xbone.

Keep your psychosis to yourself and never quote me again, kthxbai.

MisterXMedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1778 MisterXMedia

@musicalmac said:

@MisterXMedia said:

SONY held their stocks back in Feb and brought a tsunami of PS4s to retailers at the beginning of March. Titanfall AND the titanfall bundle were getting outsold badly.

So you don't have links to Titanfall sales numbers to share with us? Closing in on the end of the road, my underbridge-dwelling friend. Don't say you haven't been warned.

How can I? The PS4s are now sold out and are now dropping on the list because there are none to sell.

When the PS4s were available, the PS4 was outselling both titanfall and the bundle. That means titanfall will sell less than 200k NPD, because that's how many the PS4 sells every month now.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1779 musicalmac  Moderator

So, Titanfall. I may sprint home at lunch for a few rounds before returning to work. :)

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1780 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@MisterXMedia said:

@musicalmac said:
@MisterXMedia said:

86 meta now.

Doesn't matter.

To MS, it does.

Where are these sales numbers? Are you on drugs again? Seems like hallucinations.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1781 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

How does @MisterXMediaSTILL have this much butthurt built up?

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1782  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Any sales figures for TF on Xbone released yet?

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1783 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

@MisterXMedia said:

@musicalmac said:

@MisterXMedia said:

How can I? The PS4s are now sold out and are now dropping on the list because there are none to sell.

When the PS4s were available, the PS4 was outselling both titanfall and the bundle. That means titanfall will sell less than 200k NPD, because that's how many the PS4 sells every month now.

I think the point they are trying to make (which you are clearly missing) is that without official sales numbers being announced all talk of sales is pointless.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1784 lostrib

@MisterXMedia said:

@musicalmac said:

@MisterXMedia said:

Classic MisterXMedia, never has any sources, just butthurt

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1785 TigerSuperman

@MisterXMedia said:

@Snugenz said:

@bezza2011 said:

@Snugenz said:

Halo 4 and Gears 3 first day numbers were released 18 hours after the first day.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1786 TigerSuperman

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Any sales figures for TF on Xbone released yet?

Wait until around 4-5Pm EST like they did with Gears 3 and Halo 4.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1787 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@MisterXMedia said:

86 meta now.

Who cares about Metacritic? I LOL'd at the user scores with all the trolling cows giving it bad reviews. lol!! If you look at Dark Souls 2, you don't see many trolling lems, hermits or sheep giving it many 0's because they are immature like biased cows. So many butthurt cows on so many sites. lol!!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1788  Edited By lostrib

@mems_1224 said:

will have to try it out

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1789 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts
@MisterXMedia said:

@musicalmac said:

@MisterXMedia said:

You are either a very committed troll with no life or one of the dumbest people on this board. Either way you should just stop posting.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1790 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

I officially hate bots. I'd rather 8x8 or 10x10. They're worthless and all they do is fake me out thinking they are pilots. HATE them!

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1791 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@MisterXMedia said:

@Snugenz said:

@bezza2011 said:

@Snugenz said:

I think they are waiting for the Xbox 360 version to be launched as well. They might give some figures at the GDC. Titanfall bundles was up to #7 on Amazon. Today the game is #1 & #2 on Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11

If you don't think the game is selling well, you're crazy.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1792 lostrib

@Chutebox said:

I officially hate bots. I'd rather 8x8 or 10x10. They're worthless and all they do is fake me out thinking they are pilots. HATE them!

It ends up being pretty easy to tell the difference, unless they're running a burn card

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1793 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Chutebox said:

It ends up being pretty easy to tell the difference, unless they're running a burn card

This.

It's very easy to differentiate bots from users.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1794  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts
@lostrib said:

@Chutebox said:

How? Only way I can tell is when they're in my target sight and by then it's too late. Some asshole camping near them sees me and I'm dead.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1795 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts
@PonchoTaco said:

@lostrib said:

@Chutebox said:

This.

It's very easy to differentiate bots from users.

Yeah I don't see where the confusion is coming from.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#1796 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

The game is a hoot and a half.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1797 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@Rage010101 said:

@silversix_ said:

@Rage010101 said:

@silversix_ said:

@TheFadeForever said:

@silversix_:

don't see anything wrong with not having any

this is all i hear for this game. It has no campaign - nothing wrong with not having any. pathetic customization of your character - nothing wrong with not having any. 5 game modes - nothing wrong with not having many. what the ****? Since we're at it why don't Respawn create an empty room, give you one weapon and let you shoot walls as 'gameplay'? Would this also be "nothing wrong with not having any" more things to do in a video game you're paying full price for? People bending too much for this game and call of duty these days, its not even funny.

mmmm delicious butthurt cow tears

If i cared about some random call of duty POS i'd play it and guess at what resolution? Okay okay you won't need to guess! NOT in 792p/medium settings with textures straight from 07.

Is that supposed to impress me? My rig is better than yours. Doesnt change the fact that you're a butthurt cow. You're just a butthurt cow who happens to actually own a pc. Congrats, you're the minority of cows who actually have what they claim. Still doesnt change the fact that you're asshurt about Titanfall. Just buy it on origin and ease your suffering already.

Are you dumb or 12y old? I post it to show you that """""IF""""" i gave a shit i'd play it on pc or 360. I don't. No one cares about your pc being better, that's not the point (i never even mentioned my specs and 'your' pc is better LOLOLOL), DUH. How many cows own a 360, breh? Yeah, i own two. or im supposed to post a pic of my 360's as well? I don't give a flying pewpew about your Titanfall. Titanfall and Call of Duty is what polluting gaming, shooters in particular. I'm not sure of what a person with a ps3/360/pc/ps4 is supposed to be butthurt about but you'll let me know, yeah? Thanks.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1798 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

Those that play it quickly get over those faults. You can pick technical holes in most games, but until you play them you cant really comment how poor they are.

Come on the game is plague by dumb AI on a game were most of the players are AI controlled..

They could be a freaking moving chair for all we care,they are dumb it is a problem,it has frames problems,screen tearing problems,look like ass and has a small selection of modes,weapons and pretty much anything that isn't maps,that is huge even more with a $60 price tag.

Yes that is like i can't say how sad it most be to own the worse team on the NBA league until i own them..

Piss poor excuses,i owned many 360 games and my opinion was as useless to you lemmings as it is now that i don't own titanfall,i remember how i even posted videos showing problems with Gears of war 3 graphics and people like you dismiss them,hell delta and Sts106mats also argue that with me,oh and non of the 2 played Uncharted 3 which i did compare openly to Gears of war 3,so please bag it the argument is sad,i already make my point.

@musicalmac said:

That's where you're wrong. You can comment, but those comments aren't correct. They're meaningless.

They are meaningless even if i played the game,i already proved that with Gears of war 3 which i owned and exposed several problems with its graphics,lemmings accuse me of been a fanboy and still not care so were ever i play the game or not is irrelevant here since no lemming will admit been wrong and will accuse me of been a fanboy.

@kingtito said:

Giantbomb did El Tormented NOT you. You have no idea if this even detracts from the game or not. You're going off articles and youtube videos and not actual experience with the game. Those that have played it aren't complaining about it nor are they saying it takes away from the fun of the game.

The game still got AAA and it's still NOT on a PS console. Deal with it El Tormented and stop DCing.

How's KZ:SF so far? Oh yeah you don't have a PS4.

Cows the jokes of SWs.

How the fu** having frames drops into single digits don't freaking distract you from the damn gameplay.?

How having weak AI bots on a game were most of the damn players are bots not an issue.?

ll prove one and for all how owning something here mean sh** when it comes to opinions

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/gears-of-war-3-is-technically-superior-to-uncharte-28958913/

tormentos

And the fire in Gears of war 3 is compose of spinning textures,the water look like glaze,has no reaction to bullets almost every where,while Uncharted 3 one will even get drake wet,sand that actually stick to drake. Gears 3 characters which include Gears and enemies had less details,that in Gears 1,enemies vanish as soon as you kill them,and many explode in the air so that the engine could render some more. Basically Gears is a game made of trade off,the fact that fire effects are spinning textures which was done last gen on PS2 games to simulate fire pretty much show how big the trade off are,hell the game doesn't even have AA and has tons of jaggies. You can ask here are several poster who saw the video i posted of the spinning textures to simulate fire.

This is me 2 years an 3 months ago arguing about Gears of war 3 vs Uncharted 3,i own both games since day 1,in an argument about graphics i posted my opinion which was based on my damn experience with the game,i even recorded Gears of War 3 spinning textures simulating fire,and the water which looked like a transparent glaze that had no interaction what so ever.

navyguy21

Dude, no one listens to your sony fanboy drivel. You should either stop posting are create yet another troll account.

This was the first poster to jump on me,funny he claim he is unbiased an he still does.lol

mems_1224

:lol: i agree with this more than i do the thread

Oh and look at the other agreeing with him.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/why-do-ps3-games-have-so-many-god-awful-jaggies-an-29224871/?page=4

Wait what is this Sts106mats arguing with me about Uncharted 3 vs Gears 3,a game he didn't own on a console he never owned.?

Now quick call him out on it...Oh wait he also sided with you and started accusing me of not owning a PS4.

It doesn't matter if i own the game or not,i could have like i did with Gears of war 3,they tag me as a fanboy,ignore my post and tag them as drivel..

Now once again you have been royally owned..

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1799  Edited By lostrib

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

@Chutebox said:

How? Only way I can tell is when they're in my target sight and by then it's too late. Some asshole camping near them sees me and I'm dead.

The way they move, the sprinting animations are different and character models will often differ (female/sniper/CQC model) , as well as if they jetpack or cloak. In addition, player characters will often be in areas that bots aren't such as roof tops, as well as wall running. In general though, I've found it's better to stay off the ground level, try to stay above the enemy

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1800 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

@Chutebox said:

Never open fire on npcs without checking your radar ... or looking around first. the playres also look like ... pilots ... and move alot sharper.

I think its quite a clever way of doing things... spotting the "prize targets". but at any rate, you should get use to it. I still do it once in a blue moon, it happens.