TITANFALL REVIEWS INSIDE -- GS - 9 HYPE MET (Keep it here!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1651  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@lostrib: haha was just a question

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1652 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@MisterXMedia said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@MisterXMedia said:

Man, those LIVE fees going to good use, eh? LOL

This doesn't even make sense. PS4 also has a fee.

Yeah, and that fee is going towards faster download speeds and bigger server capacity.

And... So is XBL.......

i thought that the playstation plus fee was spent on high quality belt buckles for the executives at sony

and the xbox live fee was spent on high quality belt buckles for the executives at microsoft

or am i missing something here? isn't this issue moot?

No. SONY is a non-profit organization. Gamers first.

This is simply the funniest thing I've seen on these forums and shows your a complete Sony brainwashed fanboy.

Let me explain so you can understand. Sony is not a mystical company put on this planet just to make games. Its a company with shareholders that is desperate to make a profit because at the moment its bleeding money.

How can anyone take your posts seriously after a comment like this.

Next you will be saying Microsoft is the devil.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1653 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Well, a 15-2 in a winning round sounds like a good way to end the night

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#1654 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

Played two games and its more Titanfall...that is to say phenomenal.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1655 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Man Im awesome. This is from earlier today

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1656  Edited By tdkmillsy

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/titanfall/user-reviews?sort-by=score&num_items=100&dist=negative

I don't know whats more sad,

People actually signing up just to give Titanfall a bad score on PC and Xbox One, like they have played it on both PC and Xbox One.

People rating Sony games a 9-10 and Titanfall a bad score (one rated knack 10 and Titanfall 4)

or the fact people are using it on here as a better score than the critic ones.

There is probably more than 100 actual positive reviews (with text not just scoring) and 19 negative reviews (with text not just scoring)

Come on guys you know metacritic has just become a fanboy voting system.

http://www.amazon.com/Titanfall-Xbox-One/product-reviews/B00DB9JYFY/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1 - 2/3 reviewers gave it 5 stars.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1657 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

lmao one project in dev hell scrapped, one writer leaving and one high-level exec retiring doesn't mean anything, except in the minds of terrified lems fearful of further Xbone disintegration at the hands of the great Stephen Elop. Why couldn't they get total exclusivity? Something's afoot...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21612723

http://www.zdnet.com/sony-to-sell-us-hq-building-for-1-1b-7000009991/

http://thenextweb.com/asia/2014/02/06/sony-announces-it-will-lay-off-5000-staff-and-exit-the-pc-industry-in-major-business-reorg/

http://www.psu.com/a022612/Microsoft-poised-to-grab-PlayStation-talent-as-Sony-Santa-Monica-lays-off-staff

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/01/27/sony-credit-rating-downgraded-to-junk-despite-strong-ps4-sales/

HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1658  Edited By HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

@billing said:

32 pages of Butt-hurting Cows,

that must be record.

Check out the Halo Reach and GT5 hype threads. There's a combined 750-800 pages with tons and tons of cow butthurt.

They do what they do best.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1659 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@HavocV3: 4 year long i have seen butthurt lemmings, but it's a good thing lemmings has a week celebrating a multiplat

HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1660  Edited By HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@HavocV3: 4 year long i have seen butthurt lemmings, but it's a good thing lemmings has a week celebrating a multiplat

That's cool.

There's about 4 years worth just between the two of those threads. They're the best at it for a reason.

And the lems need all they can get. I know I'm not going to hype that CoD-tier trash. I'm just going to make fun of cows for being so jealous of it.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1661 tdkmillsy

@lostrib said:

@lglz1337 said:

good morning gentleman how many cloudpower botkills we have today ? who is ranked 1st ?

Really? More butthurt? Give it a rest

He got nothing else better to do.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1662 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

I dropped my Titan on a human player earlier right after he shot me. I called it before getting shot. It was freakin' awesome lol. It's actually a challenge to unlock. Man I wish I recorded it.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#1663 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

After KZ flopping so hard and getting gimped MP I bet cows are real sore over losing out on this awesome game. Just wait...again.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1664  Edited By Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Man Cows are really salty.................

I would tell them to go play something but we all know that would not be based in reality.

There are plenty of great multiplats on the PS4, and considering the XB1 has zero retail exclusives in march, i really wouldn't be clamoring on about the "No Games" agenda.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1665 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

lmao one project in dev hell scrapped, one writer leaving and one high-level exec retiring doesn't mean anything, except in the minds of terrified lems fearful of further Xbone disintegration at the hands of the great Stephen Elop. Why couldn't they get total exclusivity? Something's afoot...

http://thenextweb.com/asia/2014/02/06/sony-announces-it-will-lay-off-5000-staff-and-exit-the-pc-industry-in-major-business-reorg/

http://www.psu.com/a022612/Microsoft-poised-to-grab-PlayStation-talent-as-Sony-Santa-Monica-lays-off-staff

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/01/27/sony-credit-rating-downgraded-to-junk-despite-strong-ps4-sales/

A whole lot of nothing to do with SCE except for the PSU link, which is taken from a Phil Spencer tweet who has a history of lying and massaging the truth.

Maybe those former SSM devs can make the Black Tusk new IP. Oh wait.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1666 delta3074

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

A whole lot of nothing to do with SCE except for the PSU link, which is taken from a Phil Spencer tweet who has a history of lying and massaging the truth.

Cowgarance at it's finest, SONY as a whole is Heading towards bankruptcy , the forbes link about the shares being downgraded is SONY AS A WHOLE, besides, lets compare the two companys

SONY

Market cap=18.52bn

Enterprise value=16.43bn

Debt=17.70bn

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=SNE

As you can see , SONYs debt is greater than it's company is worth on paper.

Microsoft

Market cap=315.59bn

Enterprise value=257.04bn

Debt=23.73bn

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=MSFT

Although MS debt is greater than SONY's it is only 10% of what the company is worth and MS on paper is worth 7+ times what SONY is worth as a whole.

The point is that Microsoft is a healthy company that does not have to sell anything to satay afloat whereas SONY is in the Crapper financially the end result being that MS is in a FAR better Financial position to Support it's console.

Bottom line= MS can afford for the Xbone to fail, SONY cannot afford for the Ps4 to fail.

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1667  Edited By megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

I dont need a review for a game like this to be frank cause what i played from the Beta was enough. Even though i have no means to play it cause i have a PS4, i would buy this game instanta if it were to be on the PS4

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1668 GrenadeLauncher

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Bottom line= MS can afford for the Xbone to fail, SONY cannot afford for the Ps4 to fail.

The latter isn't happening, the former is. Elop and the shareholders are gonna cut off the Xbox cancer and then you'll be playing Titanshit on the Panasonic Xbox Super Entertainment Machine.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1669 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

The latter isn't happening, the former is. Elop and the shareholders are gonna cut off the Xbox cancer and then you'll be playing Titanshit on the Panasonic Xbox Super Entertainment Machine.

lol except they haven't done it yet....and won't we would have seen signs now of it being sold off...just like we had major leaks of Sony selling off its properties and portions of its company.
But I do love how nothing you've said so far has proven him wrong you've just been talking out of your ass like the usual sheen behavior.

granddogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1670 granddogg
Member since 2006 • 731 Posts

can we talk about the game without these [cows] who have never played the game tring to crap on it get banned or something

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1671  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@mems_1224: damn Mems I need you on my team. I'm ok as a pilot but as soon as I get in a Titan I turn on the suck.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1672  Edited By tdkmillsy

@megaspiderweb09 said:

I dont need a review for a game like this to be frank cause what i played from the Beta was enough. Even though i have no means to play it cause i have a PS4, i would buy this game instanta if it were to be on the PS4

Your honest views have no place in this forum :)

Nice to see though.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1673  Edited By MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

Good morning cows! How was your night of playing Titanfall on PS4? Oh wait...... My bad LOL!!!

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1674  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@WilliamRLBaker said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

lol except they haven't done it yet....and won't we would have seen signs now of it being sold off...just like we had major leaks of Sony selling off its properties and portions of its company.

But I do love how nothing you've said so far has proven him wrong you've just been talking out of your ass like the usual sheen behavior.

Yeah, they're gonna publicly announce talks have started to get rid of the Xbone. Sales would go from very slow to non-existent. Come on Bill, use ur brainz.

@mrxboxone said:

Good morning cows! How was your night of playing Titanfall on PS4? Oh wait...... My bad LOL!!!

No better than lems', considering XBL was down all day. 300,000 servers!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1675 FoxbatAlpha

@mrxboxone said:

Haha, More like a night filled with pillow biting and uncontrollable tears.

Another day ahead of them where they will come in here and try to convince everyone of Titanfall's shortcomings to mask the ass hurt.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1676 FoxbatAlpha

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Yeah, they're gonna publicly announce talks have started to get rid of the Xbone. Sales would go from very slow to non-existent. Come on Bill, use ur brainz.

@mrxboxone said:

Come on, you know better. XBL had some isolated incidents. I was fine all night long.

Don't deny that PSN breaks more than a hunk of shit Pinto with a million miles on it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1677 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kingtito said:

Have you played the game El Tormented or are you living thru others and youtube videos again? So once again you show how pathetic you are.

Hows that PS4 of yours? Oh right you don't own one

Get a freaking life cry baby even sites like GIantbomb noted the frames drops it isn't me and i don't have to play 1 second of that crap,i played Gears of war on day 1 and playing it for my freaking self didn't make the problems some sites claim the game have go away WTF man stop holding tied to the excuse that i don't have a PS4 it is pathetic,some sites are reporting the problems and poster on neogaf even recorded the damn drops so yeah having it or not is irrelevant the issues are there and they are not going away just because i have or don't the freaking game,Knack was say to be garbage i look at all the movies and yes it looked like garbage,and was boring,i got to play it and my god is boring and bad like on those videos some people say the same sh** you say and even a thread here was make about the game not been that bad,oh i surely disagree..

But even if i didn't play it the game would still be bad.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1678 FoxbatAlpha

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@mrxboxone said:

Stop grasping at straws. Xbox being sold off was debunked.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Microsoft-s-New-Bosses-Are-Committed-to-the-Xbox-Brand-431357.shtml

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1680  Edited By LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

Wow lgz still cowing

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1682 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@delta3074 said:

Cowgarance at it's finest, SONY as a whole is Heading towards bankruptcy , the forbes link about the shares being downgraded is SONY AS A WHOLE, besides, lets compare the two companys

SONY

Market cap=18.52bn

Enterprise value=16.43bn

Debt=17.70bn

Microsoft

Market cap=315.59bn

Debt=23.73bn

Although MS debt is greater than SONY's it is only 10% of what the company is worth and MS on paper is worth 7+ times what SONY is worth as a whole.

The point is that Microsoft is a healthy company that does not have to sell anything to satay afloat whereas SONY is in the Crapper financially the end result being that MS is in a FAR better Financial position to Support it's console.

Wow the PS4 success has really bring the worse out of your inside lemming...

How much more do you think MS will incur in losses to bring the brand to win.?

There are real share holder inside MS who want the xbox brand gone it has been nothing but a pitfall for MS and lets face with if it was a small company it would have send it rocketing into the poor house.

MS was making a small profit or breaking even,they slashed the price in UK and included Titanfall oh that put the xbox ones been sold there over a great loss,in US no price drop but a free $60 game which MS has to pay EA and Respawn for,so if they were making 4 or 5 dollars per unit or even breaking even,that mean that from each Titanfall bundle they are losing money now.

This is a business MS endless millions will not save the brand if it fail this time,Zune was kill so have other products from MS,just because MS has endless millions it doesn't mean they will keep trowing away billions at a product to keep failing.

Look at all the promotions and add MS has running,even on metacrits they had a themed add that cover most of the page with a video of Titanfall all for what.?

They keep losing sales wise...

So no matter how bad Sony is financially the xbox brand is the one on the hanging rope if those sales don't pick up,better hope titanfall pull a miracle and sell 3 million units so that MS can catch sony.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1683 GrenadeLauncher

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@mrxboxone said:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Microsoft-s-New-Bosses-Are-Committed-to-the-Xbox-Brand-431357.shtml

"W-we're not getting rid of Xbox! Please keep buying our console!!!"

Nah, son. Elop is poised to bring his blessed axe down. Iiiiiiiiiiiit's happening!

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1684  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Did the downtime effect the PC version? I was asleep being in the UK n all.

Damage control from Cows again? le sigh.

What MASSIVE game (only focused) release in the last how many years has not had a bit of downtime? I can barely think of any.

Simple business people, they don't waste more money so launch day nerds can cram in at the same second, just like any company. but then console peasants wouldn't know this, since its 2014 and online games are barely presant on their systems outside of half-assed hybrid shooters.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1685  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

Cows damage control doesnt bother me unless it affected my gameplay like dem hijacking my PC with a virus/trojan and closing or uninstalling my game.

Solution= Just ignore the haters it is an emotional show for them to see PS4 behind Xbox One and PC.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1686 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Playing on the US servers for giggles, despite 100 ping its smooth as butter.

went 23 kills, 7 titan kills and 0 deaths ... good start to the afternoon :P

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1687 delta3074

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

SONY

Market cap=18.52bn

Enterprise value=16.43bn

Debt=17.70bn

Microsoft

Market cap=315.59bn

Debt=23.73bn

Wow the PS4 success has really bring the worse out of your inside lemming...

How much more do you think MS will incur in losses to bring the brand to win.?

There are real share holder inside MS who want the xbox brand gone it has been nothing but a pitfall for MS and lets face with if it was a small company it would have send it rocketing into the poor house.

MS was making a small profit or breaking even,they slashed the price in UK and included Titanfall oh that put the xbox ones been sold there over a great loss,in US no price drop but a free $60 game which MS has to pay EA and Respawn for,so if they were making 4 or 5 dollars per unit or even breaking even,that mean that from each Titanfall bundle they are losing money now.

This is a business MS endless millions will not save the brand if it fail this time,Zune was kill so have other products from MS,just because MS has endless millions it doesn't mean they will keep trowing away billions at a product to keep failing.

Look at all the promotions and add MS has running,even on metacrits they had a themed add that cover most of the page with a video of Titanfall all for what.?

They keep losing sales wise...

So no matter how bad Sony is financially the xbox brand is the one on the hanging rope if those sales don't pick up,better hope titanfall pull a miracle and sell 3 million units so that MS can catch sony.

How does posting facts make me a lemming?

All i was doing was debunking Grenades comment that 'everything is ok at SCE'

Clearly it isn't.

But i forgot, posting facts about SONY's financial status makes people a lemming right? just proves many peoples point on here that if you say anything remotely bad about SONY you get lumped into the Pro MS camp.

and there is nothing wrong with the Xbone sales, just because they are not as good as the Ps4 doesn't mean they are bad.

Did you know that the UK launch for the xbone was more impressive than the UK launch for the 360?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-25-xbox-one-outsells-xbox-360-two-to-one-in-uk-launch

So it had a more successful launch than the 360 here in the UK, how can that be a bad thing.

Cow logic Xbone sales<Ps4 sales=Disastrous sales

If anything i am an ASUS fanboy these days because i mainly game on a google Nexus 7 2012 and all my kids now have asus tablets, planning on getting an Asus PC as well.

A true gamer is like a true samurai, he masters EVERY aspect of gaming, i have mastered , keyboard, joystick, mouse+keyboard, controller and now i am going to master touch controls and then Motion controls when i eventually get a Wii-u, you lot can all squabble about resolutions and console power all day long, i have moved on, i will play the games i want to play, the way i want to play them on the system i want to play them and i don't see any 'next gen' MS or SONY consoles in my home anytime soon.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1688 delta3074
@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

"W-we're not getting rid of Xbox! Please keep buying our console!!!"

Nah, son. Elop is poised to bring his blessed axe down. Iiiiiiiiiiiit's happening!

He posts facts that debunk your point so you carry on with your baseless, delusional assumptions?

Not to bright are we,lol

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1689 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

Seems to me like there's 3 separate types of posters in this thread.

1. People who have played and enjoy the game.

2. People hating on the game because they hate EA/COD and see this as nothing but COD w/Mechs.

3. People hating on the game because it isn't available on Sony platforms.

Kind of a double whammy of hate. I totally get not liking a game (even a highly reviewed game like this one) and I understand there are many gamers on this site that prefer single player games over multiplayer, but I will never understand the urge to completely shit all over something just because it isn't your cup of tea. I'm all for shitting on broken games and calling out companies for actual problems with the game (like last nights server issues on the XB1) but the pure hatred is baffling. /end rant

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1690 delta3074
@HadOne2Many said:

Seems to me like there's 3 separate types of posters in this thread.

1. People who have played and enjoy the game.

2. People hating on the game because they hate EA/COD and see this as nothing but COD w/Mechs.

3. People hating on the game because it isn't available on Sony platforms.

Kind of a double whammy of hate. I totally get not liking a game (even a highly reviewed game like this one) and I understand there are many gamers on this site that prefer single player games over multiplayer, but I will never understand the urge to completely shit all over something just because it isn't your cup of tea. I'm all for shitting on broken games and calling out companies for actual problems with the game (like last nights server issues on the XB1) but the pure hatred is baffling. /end rant

Watch people start taking a huge dump on me because i admitted to mainly gaming on tablets now,lol

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1692 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

@delta3074 I game on mobile/tablet a lot too. I also have the 2012 Nexus 7 along with Samsung S4. You aren't alone.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1693 delta3074
@sts106mat said:

@delta3074: you are a filthy casual, destroying this once great industry with your casual games and 87p microtransaction madness. i feel sick.

I don't do the in app purchase thing dude, i prefer to play my way to greatness, in app purchases are just cheating in my book,lol

i still game on the 360, playing Fable anniversary at the moment but Tablet games remind me of a time when games where just simple pure fun, played tainted keep last night and it reminded me of Deathtrap dungeon on the Ps1.

I just don't see the Ps4 or Xbone as being worth the asking price at the moment, when i bought my 360 it was only 280 quid and i traded an xbox towards that.

i Just cannot rationalise spending 400+quid on a console at the moment,lol

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1694 LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

Lostrib andother X1 owners add me LanceX2 and lets play some titanfall

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#1696 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

Note: If you're adding me on Origin, please PM me so I know who you are! Once I can put your Origin username and your GS username together, we'll be good as gold.

I'm happy to report that of the 13 games of Titanfall I have completed, I've come out on top 5 times, and have been in the top three 7 times. Overall, not a bad start. 8-)

(Disclaimer: Those are not statistics I expect to replicate for the life of the game -- but it's not a bad start.)

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1697 delta3074

@sts106mat said:

@delta3074 said:
@sts106mat said:

@delta3074: you are a filthy casual, destroying this once great industry with your casual games and 87p microtransaction madness. i feel sick.

I don't do the in app purchase thing dude, i prefer to play my way to greatness, in app purchases are just cheating in my book,lol

i still game on the 360, playing Fable anniversary at the moment but Tablet games remind me of a time when games where just simple pure fun, played tainted keep last night and it reminded me of Deathtrap dungeon on the Ps1.

I just don't see the Ps4 or Xbone as being worth the asking price at the moment, when i bought my 360 it was only 280 quid and i traded an xbox towards that.

i Just cannot rationalise spending 400+quid on a console at the moment,lol

are you joking? have you just woke up mate? I was taking the piss! you even asked for it ! haha

Sorry dude, should have realised, yeah i have litterally just woken up dude, had a throat infection thats been keeping me up at night, been catching a couple of hours here and there,lol

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1699 delta3074
@sts106mat said:

@delta3074 said:

Sorry dude, should have realised, yeah i have litterally just woken up dude, had a throat infection thats been keeping me up at night, been catching a couple of hours here and there,lol

no probs pal. i've been ill lately too, had to take a day of work last week (bollocks that i wouldn't be ill the week titanfall releases lol) my throat closed up but wasn't sore and i felt really exhausted and weak all the time. other people at work have had similar shit.

at least the weather is picking up a bit.

Snap man, thats EXACTLY how i am feeling at the moment, like you said, at least the weathers picking up man.

Some weird virus going around all over the country it seems.