Seems to me like there's 3 separate types of posters in this thread.
1. People who have played and enjoy the game.
2. People hating on the game because they hate EA/COD and see this as nothing but COD w/Mechs.
3. People hating on the game because it isn't available on Sony platforms.
Kind of a double whammy of hate. I totally get not liking a game (even a highly reviewed game like this one) and I understand there are many gamers on this site that prefer single player games over multiplayer, but I will never understand the urge to completely shit all over something just because it isn't your cup of tea. I'm all for shitting on broken games and calling out companies for actual problems with the game (like last nights server issues on the XB1) but the pure hatred is baffling. /end rant
4. People who hate online multi-player games and refuse to accept the new norm.
5. "Elite" FPS players who don't want casual FPS players to have any chance against them.