The Official Project Cafe Thread: CONFIRMED BY NINTENDO!!! (Specs Leaked?)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#1651 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

1: It will be vastly more powerful than 360/ps3. I doubt this because of their design philosophies.

KungfuKitten

Are you saying it won't vastly outdo 2005 hardware? It's probably using tech from 2008 like it's rumored to have a mid-high end Radeon 4000 card, that's more than enough. And besides the Wii due to the direction it took, Nintendo is known to have powerful systems in every gen. Only reasons could be to keep the heat down for the gpu and focus on the controller which could lead to not much better tech, but we still don't know the specs yet, but at this point it would be embarrassing to not outdo the 360 and PS3.

And then it's said to do 1080p, which will definitely require better hardware.

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1652 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

So, can someone explain Nintendo's most probable strategy here? I mean... It's pretty vague, right?

I'm trying to figure them out a little. Let's think together?

Let's first be clear on this: No matter how powerful the console will be it will be overpowered by sony/ms next consoles. That seems one of the most certain points we can hold on to. So in that regard it's a little bit like a Wii 2 or a Dreamcast console.

In terms of power I see two options.

1: It will be vastly more powerful than 360/ps3. I doubt this because of their design philosophies. And also the risks involved. And the fact that they would be playing into sony/ms's hand more than necessary (they can sell at a loss, nintendo can't). But it has the advantage of perhaps setting the next 3rd party 'power' standard. In essence becoming the next multiplat console, that the 360 is in the current generation. Would 3rd party developers really develop for such a console with even higher dev costs and tiny install base? What would it have to offer to the consumer?
2: It will be somewhat alike a 360/ps3. Which sounds risky as well because we already have 2 consoles like that. Or 3 if you count the PC. And they are all outfitted with their own motion controllers by now. So what would it have to offer to the consumer?

For scenario 1 I can imagine that Nintendo is not going to appeal to 3rd party developers anymore. So, almost entirely first party games. I say this because with the Wii the 3rd party support has been more of an insult than anything else to nintendo, and the system shows that if they could make a bit more games they would be able to sustain a console on their own. I do not mean that they forbid 3rd party games, but that they do not attempt to appeal to them at all. They've not been very good at appealing to 3rd party developers anyway, in any of the generations past. And the 3rd party developers are unable to compete with nintendo, and are very frustrated by this, making all kinds of excuses.

Also I doubt that they are going to rely on the Wii as their casual frontline platform. Since 360/PS3 are slowly gaining grounds there. However they are also sneaking in the 3DS. Maybe the system will be for the core gamers and will at some point attempt to lure casuals in through the 3DS. I doubt that, but it's possible. So personally I think they'll go for scenario 2.

In both cases though I don't understand what it is going to offer to the consumer, or even what consumer they are aiming for. I am convinced casuals are willing to pay even 400 $/euro for a very powerful console IF it has something awesome that draws them in.

With a screen on the controller?
I don't think that is real. Even if the source would be Reggie, he would be lying. Because it would make the controllers super expensive and controllers were already expensive. I don't think that they would take many steps back from the wiimote design. Two of the advantages of the wiimote are one controller for each hand and the very succesful pointer, I think we will see at least one of those return.
What I think for now, is that they will implement a very unique online community system unlike xbox live or psn. I think that is where the real innovation will take place to draw people in.

In terms of medium, would Stream stand for a kind of onLive service? I don't think so :P although it's an interesting thought. With previous consoles we always had ideas that were way too wild. Every console takes years to build, and thus uses years old technology. And nintendo isn't keen on expecting everyone to have certain technology like online or HDtv available to them, let alone expecting people to all have high speed internet. They would love to use solid state/flash storage for games. Mainly because of load times. (Nintendo absolutely hates load times.) I think nintendo won't use normal DVD's. Maybe their own version of DVD's. I can't imagine them buying Blu rays, personally, when they invest a lot of money in researching new storage media.

KungfuKitten

Those are my thoughts about that matter:

The next Nintendo will be much more powerful than 360/PS3 if the leaked specs are true (esp. ATI R700 custom GPU - thats WAY ahead of what PS3/360 have). Its likely that PS4 and the next XBOX will be even more powerful, but probably not by a great margin (the gap will be definitely smaller then its now with Wii) and they probably wont come until 2014 - that means Nintendo will have the most powerful console on the market for at least 2 years.

And I think thats their point. They see the chance to recapture the so called hardcore audience thanks to the fact that hd twins lifespan is going to be a longer than the usual 5 years.

Screen on the controller could be easily real. Remember that the controller will not have its own CPU or that kind of stuff, just simple 6" touchscreen (not even multitouch) as an additional input method. It is completely possible that the controller will not by more expensive than ****c PS3 or 360 controller. It also offers some VERY iteresting gameplay options if you think about it (for example it allows developers to give one player an information the other player doesnt have when playing multiplayer on one console). It could also be very handy for inventory management in RPGs or as an input method for strategy games.

Stream stands for the fact that project.cafe is able to stream video signal to the display on the controller. It definitely will NOT be anything like onLive service. Whole the computing of a game will be done on consoles hardware.

What media will they use is unknown, I think they will use either their own custom media or blueray.

From the leaked materials (that were clearly from some presentation of project.cafe to game developers) its obvious that Nintendo presents project.cafe as a development friendly console. Their most important points were simple development and a lot of power and thats exactly what I expect from it.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1653 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

More mock-ups:

Pretty snazzy, yes?

Sphenodonta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1654 Sphenodonta
Member since 2008 • 2204 Posts

Why'd you put two of the exact same controller? Plus that console doesn't look anything like a SNES...

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1655 22Toothpicks

Project Cafe: 8GB onboard Flash, 25GB disc
http://kotaku.com/#!5797890/nintendos-next-console-will-enter-the-hd-era-but-not-the-hard+drive-era

The console, codenamedProject Café, will include 8 gigabytes of on-board flash-based memory, presumably for game storage. That quantity, while nearly 16 times the storage capacity of the Wii, is smaller than the 20GB of room available in the original, optional hard drives offered in 2005 for the Xbox 360. The amount of memory in the new Nintendo console would also be dwarfed by the 250 GB drives offered in current, high-end versions of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
[...]
The new 2012-scheduled Nintendo system will fall more in line with the 360 and PlayStation 3 by matching those consoles' abilities to render and output graphics in high-definition.I've heard mixed things about whether Nintendo will cap their machine's graphical resolution at 1080i or 1080p, but either figure would significantly exceed the Wii's 480p and achieve the resolutions used for most high-end console games on the Microsoft and Sony consoles.

Nintendo's disc format for the new console will hold 25GB of data, I've heard. That capacity is triple the size of the biggest DVD-****discs for Wii and Xbox 360 and comparable to the capacity of single-layer Blu-Ray discs on the PlayStation 3.

more at the link

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1656 22Toothpicks

Why'd you put two of the exact same controller? Plus that console doesn't look anything like a SNES...

Sphenodonta
Sorry, I meant to post one with the analog sticks being on the same level (a la DualShock). My mistake. (BTW I didn't make these mock-ups)
lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1657 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts

http://kotaku.com/#!5797890/nintendos-next-console-will-enter-the-hd-era-but-not-the-hard+drive-era

The console, codenamedProject Café, will include 8 gigabytes of on-board flash-based memory, presumably for game storage. That quantity, while nearly 16 times the storage capacity of the Wii, is smaller than the 20GB of room available in the original, optional hard drives offered in 2005 for the Xbox 360. The amount of memory in the new Nintendo console would also be dwarfed by the 250 GB drives offered in current, high-end versions of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
[...]
The new 2012-scheduled Nintendo system will fall more in line with the 360 and PlayStation 3 by matching those consoles' abilities to render and output graphics in high-definition.I've heard mixed things about whether Nintendo will cap their machine's graphical resolution at 1080i or 1080p, but either figure would significantly exceed the Wii's 480p and achieve the resolutions used for most high-end console games on the Microsoft and Sony consoles.

Nintendo's disc format for the new console will hold 25GB of data, I've heard. That capacity is triple the size of the biggest DVD-****discs for Wii and Xbox 360 and comparable to the capacity of single-layer Blu-Ray discs on the PlayStation 3.

more at the link

22Toothpicks

A bit disappointing if it's accurate, we'll have to wait and see for Ninty on this.

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#1658 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

[...]

more at the link

22Toothpicks

There's got to be an optional HDD. They can't possibly do that and expect people to upgrade with SD cards. They would be shooting themselves in the foot.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1659 22Toothpicks

[QUOTE="22Toothpicks"]

[...]

more at the link

Cherokee_Jack

There's got to be an optional HDD. They can't possibly do that and expect people to upgrade with SD cards. They would be shooting themselves in the foot.

I certainly hope you are correct...but...this is Nintendo, they do very strange/stupid things.

AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#1660 AtlanticRock
Member since 2007 • 8131 Posts

those are some ugly mock-ups... hope the actual console isn't that ugly...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#1661 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts
Unfortunately, I can totally see Nintendo going with an 8 GB flash drive for storage...
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1662 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Maybe if the touchscreen only functions as buttons, without actually showing an image, would it be less expensive? Like the NGP backside touchscreen. Cause it is a very persistent rumour.

I just don't see N sell 120$ controllers. They are all about social gaming. You can't expect people to buy 4 120$ controllers >_>
And wouldn't a portable/controller completely undermine the 3DS? It's just too weird. I feel we're thinking about that screen thing in all the wrong ways.

KungfuKitten

The NGP doesnt have a touchscreen on the back. It is a Touch pad like what Laptops have.

i3DS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1663 i3DS
Member since 2011 • 445 Posts

Only a month away.

crippled_ram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1664 crippled_ram
Member since 2010 • 1583 Posts
Just a month left now
Sandvichman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1665 Sandvichman
Member since 2010 • 4006 Posts

I have learned to take nintendo presentations with a grain of salt. 3DS presentation was good, spin forward now, i cancelled my pre order before it came out, wii collecting dust. Lets see if nintendo manages to deliver it big time.

Sphenodonta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1666 Sphenodonta

So... Fact or Faked?

Pikmin3 and endless ocean3

Looks like irl pics with 'shop'd extras to me...

Enforcedspot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1667 Enforcedspot
Member since 2010 • 2915 Posts

Only a month away.Pici3DS

:lol: i laughed on this one

AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#1669 AmayaPapaya
Member since 2008 • 9029 Posts

Both those pics look really fake to me.

Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1670 Nintendo_Ownes7

Here rumor of possible Project Cafe games.

--First Party--

::Launch Games::

Extreme Sports Cafe ("New" IP, Combines 1080 and Wave Race + Other Sports)
Pikmin Cafe (Interfaces with Pikmin 3DS)
Endless Ocean Cafe
Nintendogs Cafe Kennel (Interfaces with Nintendogs + Cats)
Mii Explore (New IP, Multiplayer Adventure Game)

::Launch Window::

Kirby's Epic Yarn 2 (Launch Window, Multiplayer)
Wario Ware Cafe (Launch - Launch Window?)

::Future Games::

Super Mario Cafe (Late 2012/Early 2013, Paradigm Shift ala SM64)
Legend of Paper Zelda (Mid 2012, Paper Mario version of SNES Zelda)
Fire Emblem Cafe (Late 2012)
Retro Studios IP (Late 2012, New IP)
Project Sora IP (New IP)
Monolith Soft RPG (New IP)
Miyamoto Game (New IP)

--Third Party--

Battlefield 3 (Extra Content)
Street Fighter X Tekken (Timed Exclusive)
SSX
Super Monkey Ball Cafe
Tony Hawk Cafe
Ridge Racer Cafe
Mass Effect 3 (Possibly with ME 1 + 2?)
InVersion
Dragons Dogma
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Metal Gear Solid: Rising (Extra Content)
Silent Hill: Downpour (Extra Content)
PES 2013 Cafe (Timed Exclusive)
Trauma Center Cafe

Modern Warfare 3
Grand Theft Auto V (Launch?, Timed Exclusive)
Dead Space Spin Off
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Cafe
Soul Caliber V (Extra Content)

Sonic Cafe (Sonic Generations?)
Platinum Games IP (Bayonetta 2?)
Phantasty Star Online 2 (Late 2012?)
SEGA Game (???)
The Amazing Spider-Man: The Game
Rockstar Game (New IP?)
BioShock Infinite (Timed Exclusive)
Red Steel III
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Doom 4
Madden 2013 (Timed Exclusive)
Tiger Woods 13
Fight Night Cafe
Need for Speed Cafe
Level-5 Game (New IP)
Kingdom Hearts Cafe (Possibly KH3)
Square Enix Game (New IP)
Square Enix Game (???)
Grasshopper Game (New IP or No More Heroes 3)
Valve Game (Possibly a collection set + new game?)
Epic Games (New IP, Bulletstorm 2 or New Gears of War Trilogy exclusive to Cafe)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=27758388&postcount=614

Sphenodonta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1672 Sphenodonta
What's with the Cafe after so many of the titles? Are we having another N64? (then again...3DS)
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1673 Nintendo_Ownes7

What's with the Cafe after so many of the titles? Are we having another N64? (then again...3DS)Sphenodonta
Nintendo does that with a lot of their systems.

On the SNES most of the titles had Super before the title.

N64 most of the titles had 64 after the title.

GBA a lot of the titles had Advanced after the title.

DS had DS after some titles.

Wii had Wii before or after some titles.

TigerWars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1674 TigerWars
Member since 2011 • 427 Posts
Good grief that list of games is just a fanboy wish list. Bread_or_Decide
Not really. The First party launch games sounds pretty realistic IMO. Third party launch titles make me happy if true!! :)
AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1675 AtlanticRock

that wish list of launch titles looks too funny... I doubt the launch would be that big... But I'd love for this Nintendo console to come out swinging

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1676 Cherokee_Jack

Never mind that bulls*** list, this is more interesting.

During Ubisoft's fiscal earnings call today, CEO Yves Guillemot was asked about his plans for supporting the Wii's successor. Specifically, whether the development costs would make an impact, usually by requiring a separate product.

"First, the platform Nintendo is coming with is really a fantastic platform," said Guillemot. "We think it will be extremely successful and what we see is that we will be able to leverage a lot of the work that we do for Xbox 360 and PS3 when we will create games for the platform. We will not have to redo completely the games we create. We'll be able to use all the capacities the console is giving, but also use all the work that we do for the other platforms."

Could we finally see an Assassin's Creed on a Nintendo console? Bet your money on it.

Until now, our expectations about the hardware specifications for Nintendo's upcoming hardware have been shaped strictly by rumors. Guillemot represents an on-the-record account of a machine capable of competing, if not necessarily exceeding, the power inside Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3's boxes. Nintendo's machine will certainly have its own unique hooks, but publishers having the ability to publish games already coming to Xbox 360 and PS3 anyway should prove a significant boon to Nintendo. And gamers.Patrick Klepek

Looks like this is a half-step, Dreamcast-y sort of situation after all. Which, to be fair, is probably going to put them in a better position power-wise than they were with the Wii. If next gen is less of a leap for Sony and MS like people have been speculating, we could actually see multiplats on all 3 systems this time.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#1677 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

--First Party--

Endless Ocean Cafe

Project Sora IP (New IP)
Miyamoto Game (New IP)

--Third Party--

SSX
Super Monkey Ball Cafe
Tony Hawk Cafe
Ridge Racer Cafe
InVersion
Dragons Dogma
Trauma Center Cafe

Modern Warfare 3
Dead Space Spin Off

SEGA Game (???)
Rockstar Game (New IP?)
Red Steel III
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Doom 4
Tiger Woods 13
Fight Night Cafe
Need for Speed Cafe
Level-5 Game (New IP)
Square Enix Game (???)
Epic Games (New IP, Bulletstorm 2 or New Gears of War Trilogy exclusive to Cafe)

Nintendo_Ownes7

That sounds so awesome to be true.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1678 22Toothpicks

Never mind that bulls*** list, this is more interesting.

[quote="Patrick Klepek"]During Ubisoft's fiscal earnings call today, CEO Yves Guillemot was asked about his plans for supporting the Wii's successor. Specifically, whether the development costs would make an impact, usually by requiring a separate product.

"First, the platform Nintendo is coming with is really a fantastic platform," said Guillemot. "We think it will be extremely successful and what we see is that we will be able to leverage a lot of the work that we do for Xbox 360 and PS3 when we will create games for the platform. We will not have to redo completely the games we create. We'll be able to use all the capacities the console is giving, but also use all the work that we do for the other platforms."

Could we finally see an Assassin's Creed on a Nintendo console? Bet your money on it.

Until now, our expectations about the hardware specifications for Nintendo's upcoming hardware have been shaped strictly by rumors. Guillemot represents an on-the-record account of a machine capable of competing, if not necessarily exceeding, the power inside Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3's boxes. Nintendo's machine will certainly have its own unique hooks, but publishers having the ability to publish games already coming to Xbox 360 and PS3 anyway should prove a significant boon to Nintendo. And gamers.Cherokee_Jack

Looks like this is a half-step, Dreamcast-y sort of situation after all. Which, to be fair, is probably going to put them in a better position power-wise than they were with the Wii. If next gen is less of a leap for Sony and MS like people have been speculating, we could actually see multiplats on all 3 systems this time.

Wii2 being in the same situation as the Dreamcast seems to go against this statement:

Wii 2 will not be Dreamcast, it'll be "the PlayStation 2 of next gen"
http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2011/04/19/wii-2-will-not-be-dreamcast-itll-be-the-playstation-2-of-next-gen/
Quote from: April 19th, 2011

Today I have another update to the puzzle and it comes from a close 3rd party contact. I asked my source about the power of the console, the likelihood of release this year, are the suggestions of the controller having a screen on it true, and more of the like and did get one nice answer and a little explanation.

"Nintendo's new machine is powerful and though I hate to bash, it won't be another Dreamcast. This will be the PS2 of its generation."

So we have it on good authority that this machine will be far enough beyond PS360 to not be completely out****d by PS4/720, and that is all we can really ask for; A true Next Generation Machine from Nintendo.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1679 22Toothpicks

--First Party--

Endless Ocean Cafe

Project Sora IP (New IP)
Miyamoto Game (New IP)

--Third Party--

SSX
Super Monkey Ball Cafe
Tony Hawk Cafe
Ridge Racer Cafe
InVersion
Dragons Dogma
Trauma Center Cafe

Modern Warfare 3
Dead Space Spin Off

SEGA Game (???)
Rockstar Game (New IP?)
Red Steel III
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Doom 4
Tiger Woods 13
Fight Night Cafe
Need for Speed Cafe
Level-5 Game (New IP)
Square Enix Game (???)

Nintendo_Ownes7

That title alone makes this list loose credibility.

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1680 Cherokee_Jack

Wii2 being in the same situation as the Dreamcast seems to go against this statement:

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2011/04/19/wii-2-will-not-be-dreamcast-itll-be-the-playstation-2-of-next-gen/

Today I have another update to the puzzle and it comes from a close 3rd party contact. I asked my source about the power of the console, the likelihood of release this year, are the suggestions of the controller having a screen on it true, and more of the like and did get one nice answer and a little explanation.

"Nintendo's new machine is powerful and though I hate to bash, it won't be another Dreamcast. This will be the PS2 of its generation."

So we have it on good authority that this machine will be far enough beyond PS360 to not be completely out****d by PS4/720, and that is all we can really ask for; A true Next Generation Machine from Nintendo.

22Toothpicks

I think you could probably make both comparisons based on the same specs. It really depends more on where MS and Sony will be.

SakusEnvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1681 SakusEnvoy
Member since 2009 • 4764 Posts

Nah, the third party list is just a tad bit too unrealistic. Nobody makes that many big-name timed exclusives these days.

TigerWars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1682 TigerWars
Member since 2011 • 427 Posts

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]

--First Party--

Endless Ocean Cafe

Project Sora IP (New IP)
Miyamoto Game (New IP)

--Third Party--

SSX
Super Monkey Ball Cafe
Tony Hawk Cafe
Ridge Racer Cafe
InVersion
Dragons Dogma
Trauma Center Cafe

Modern Warfare 3
Dead Space Spin Off

SEGA Game (???)
Rockstar Game (New IP?)
Red Steel III
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Doom 4
Tiger Woods 13
Fight Night Cafe
Need for Speed Cafe
Level-5 Game (New IP)
Square Enix Game (???)

22Toothpicks

That title alone makes this list loose credibility.

interestingly enough, Miyamoto just said he would like to re make a link to the past not too long ago.

SakusEnvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1683 SakusEnvoy
Member since 2009 • 4764 Posts

22Toothpicks

I don't think it's possible to speculate whether or not the PS4/720 will blow Cafe out of the water technically, since those consoles simply don't exist yet and there are no credible rumors about them.

Yves Guillemot's comments constitute an actual authoritative source on Cafe though - a CEO speaking to his investors. His comments should be taken seriously (more seriously than rumors and secret contacts), and apparently he alluded to the system having "comparable specs to the current HD consoles".

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1684 mitu123

Battlefield on a Nintendo console???

Now I don't know what to think.

AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1685 AmayaPapaya

There's no way that list is true:?

If it is though, OMG that is amazing.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#1686 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

mario gonna rock in hd so will zelda mariokart 007 etc

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1687 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

mitu123

It'd work and look a hell of a lot better! It'd actually run in HD.

AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1688 AmayaPapaya

Just read the original post on NeoGaf, the guy who posted it was extremely unreliable and banned. Don't think the list has any credibility anymore.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1689 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

ChubbyGuy40

It'd work and look a hell of a lot better! It'd actually run in HD.

I'm just surprised at the fact that a BF game could come to a Nintendo console, unheard of.
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1690 Nintendo_Ownes7

Supposed leak of of Project Cafe at "Nintendo's Retailer Meeting"

http://www.hookedgamers.com/blogs/chrispriestman/2011/05/16/leaked_nintendo_design_presentation_showcases_project_cafe.html

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1691 BlbecekBobecek

Supposed leak of of Project Cafe at "Nintendo's Retailer Meeting"

http://www.hookedgamers.com/blogs/chrispriestman/2011/05/16/leaked_nintendo_design_presentation_showcases_project_cafe.html

Nintendo_Ownes7

Looks pretty cute for a next gen gaming powerhouse :D

AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1692 AtlanticRock

Super Mario in HD is going to be exceptional if it's anything like Galaxy 2 (I'd love a Galaxy 3 or Super Mario World 3)

They need to capitalize on online gaming and make an AWESOME network for the new console...

AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1693 AmayaPapaya

Project Cafe has been leaked to hell. I hope they stop for E3 surprise.

Ninja_Odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1694 Ninja_Odin
Member since 2011 • 386 Posts
I don't think in my gaming life i have EVER anticipated a game let alone an event like the Nintendo E3 Press Conference. IT's gonna be full of fireworks.
SkyWard20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1695 SkyWard20
Member since 2009 • 4509 Posts

So that ugly case was actually legit?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1696 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
I think the PSP Go probably saw fewer leaks than this thing...
BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1697 BlbecekBobecek

So that ugly case was actually legit?

SkyWard20

I guess it will be similar in general shapes but not the same.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1698 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
So, we're less than a week away, people! I can't wait for E3, I really hope Project Cafe is a return to form for Nintendo.
jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1699 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

71 votes for "The third party support will make or break this one". Who buys a Nintendo system for 3rd party? It's all about the Nintendo properties. I want more 1st party and could care less about 3rd party. 3rd party can be played on any system. I already own a PS3. Why would I waste my money on another platform for 3rd party?

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1700 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

71 votes for "The third party support will make or break this one". Who buys a Nintendo system for 3rd party? It's all about the Nintendo properties. I want more 1st party and could care less about 3rd party. 3rd party can be played on any system. I already own a PS3. Why would I waste my money on another platform for 3rd party?

jdc6305

It would be nice to have some decent 3rd party support. I might only have to buy one console next gen.