The Biggest Liars (consoles)

• 159 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Poll The Biggest Liars (consoles) (151 votes)

Microsoft (Xbox) 44%
Nintendo (Wii U) 5%
Sony (PlayStation) 51%

Out of the Big 3 who do you think as lied and mislead the most in regards to their console?

• 
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#101 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@manny280 said:

@darkangel115: exactly it's not saying all of those games themselves are exclusive to Xbox. Some of them are exclusive and the ones that aren't all have exclusive content on Xbox. That's all the post meant, it could've been worded better I guess but it's twitter obviously

Oh bullshit. They didn't use the words...no but they created that illusion.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@manny280 said:

@darkangel115: exactly it's not saying all of those games themselves are exclusive to Xbox. Some of them are exclusive and the ones that aren't all have exclusive content on Xbox. That's all the post meant, it could've been worded better I guess but it's twitter obviously

which is why i said its misleading. But they didn't outright lie and say game X is an exclusive when it isn't.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 LJS9502_basic

@darkangel115 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@manny280 said:

which is why i said its misleading. But they didn't outright lie and say game X is an exclusive when it isn't.

It's a lie by admission. They did not represent the games truthfully.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 darkangel115

@LJS9502_basic said:

@darkangel115 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@manny280 said:

By your theory, every game has lied thanks to bull shots. All those games at minimum have exclusive content. twitter has a 160 character limit. also lol @twitter being a news source.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 LJS9502_basic

@darkangel115 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@darkangel115 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

By your theory, every game has lied thanks to bull shots. All those games at minimum have exclusive content. twitter has a 160 character limit. also lol @twitter being a news source.

Oh I don't know if every game has lied. I doubt they all do. Exclusive content is NOT the same as exclusive. And anyway you can usually buy exclusive content down the road later for many games. Nonetheless....yeah Twitter is used by companies to spread news. Social media is big now. Whether you like or agree with it or not. It IS a source.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@handssss said:

@blackace said:

@handssss said:

• Kinect must be plugged in
  • Check ins
  • Family sharing
  • Kinect is integral
  • DR 3 will not come to PC
  • Using mostly multiplats trying to claim Xbox has best exclusives
  • Saying TR is not timed exclusive only to give up and admit that it is

Off the top of my head. Sure there's at least half a dozen more I could put in.

People in here using last gen Sony as if its relevant this gen or using Driveclub delays should just sit down.

Here is just a taste of Sony's lies. Happy reading.

http://www.wired.com/2013/02/sony-ps3-promises/all/

not going to waste my time reading, you lame ass closet shill. Whereas you are stuck in 2006, I'm referring to this gen.

Well cow, the question wasn't who are the biggest liars THIS GEN. The question is the biggest liars consoles....period. You can't ignore EVEYTHING that Sony has lied about just because YOU want them to look better than MS.

You cows are such jokes. Always trying to justify everything Sony does, even ignoring the blatant lies they've had in the past 20 years. All of a sudden those doesn't count and ONLY MS are the liars here. This is why you're the jokes that you are.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 darkangel115

@LJS9502_basic said:

@darkangel115 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@darkangel115 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Oh I don't know if every game has lied. I doubt they all do. Exclusive content is NOT the same as exclusive. And anyway you can usually buy exclusive content down the road later for many games. Nonetheless....yeah Twitter is used by companies to spread news. Social media is big now. Whether you like or agree with it or not. It IS a source.

yeah its a source, but seeing as it has a 160 character limit, its not going to give in depth details so I usually take anything seen on twitter with a grain of salt. This really feels like splitting hairs.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 LJS9502_basic

@darkangel115 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

yeah its a source, but seeing as it has a 160 character limit, its not going to give in depth details so I usually take anything seen on twitter with a grain of salt. This really feels like splitting hairs.

LOL dude they put the picture together for a reason.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 kingtito

@LJS9502_basic said:

@darkangel115 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@darkangel115 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

So all those bullshots just about every game puts out isn't a lie? Going by your words, it qualifies as one.

Your post sound like you have an agenda against MS while ignoring EVERY SINGLE LIE Sony has had over the last 20 years. I supposed "rumble is last gen" and "rumble would interfere with the sixaxas controller" weren't lies either?

No one here is saying MS isn't guilty. This is a choice between 2 evils since neither are saints.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 darkangel115

@LJS9502_basic said:

@darkangel115 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

LOL dude they put the picture together for a reason.

I seen that picture before the twitter post. it was put together in an article which said that unity/TR/ and CoD had exclusive content and the rest were exclusives (it listed out each game with details)

Yet everyone ignored my 3 examples of flat out lies by sony, and are harping on a "lying by omission" twitter post from MS. No matter what, Sony is the popular one right now on the internet so people are more forgiving for things, MS will get hanged for any little mistake or anything people can interpret in a bad way. Thats just how it is. Speaking rationally, based on my links and the 1 twitter post, its clear Sony has lied more this gen so the poll shouldn't be 50/50 as it is now. The poll results just go to show how biased people are

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@kingtito said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@darkangel115 said:

So all those bullshots just about every game puts out isn't a lie? Going by your words, it qualifies as one.

Your post sound like you have an agenda against MS while ignoring EVERY SINGLE LIE Sony has had over the last 20 years. I supposed "rumble is last gen" and "rumble would interfere with the sixaxas controller" weren't lies either?

No one here is saying MS isn't guilty. This is a choice between 2 evils since neither are saints.

If you mean bull shit...say bull shit. Anyway...I responded to a picture. Do companies lie? Allow misrepresentation? Promise what they can't deliver? Yes. It's why I don't pay attention to commercials or first party descriptors of products.

Agenda against MS? I have an original Xbox, a 360, put Windows 8 in the PC I built....I give them enough money thank you. I am also not adverse to picking up the X1 if the games come. That means MS needs exclusives...and not games on PC. I go where the games are. Right now I'm waiting. I haven't updated from the Wii/PS3/360 gen...yet. I will.

Nonetheless all this thread is showing is that people demonize the company they don't support and excuse the one they do. No one knows who is more dishonest. They just let emotion rule.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 darkangel115

@kingtito said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@darkangel115 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@darkangel115 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Yup very well said. MS has done their fair share of BS. but Sony has topped the BS cake for the past 10 years by far. Some of the things they done, MS would have been hanged for. Also I wouldn't call either of them evil, they are both just trying to push their product. Its like when you have an election and you see the commercials for each side. Some people do "smear" campaigns where they trash talk their opponent, some do "positive campaigns" where they try to focus on their strengths. Sony does the smear campaign tactic

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 LJS9502_basic

@darkangel115 said:

@kingtito said:

Yup very well said. MS has done their fair share of BS. but Sony has topped the BS cake for the past 10 years by far. Some of the things they done, MS would have been hanged for. Also I wouldn't call either of them evil, they are both just trying to push their product. Its like when you have an election and you see the commercials for each side. Some people do "smear" campaigns where they trash talk their opponent, some do "positive campaigns" where they try to focus on their strengths. Sony does the smear campaign tactic

Another Xbox only fan I see. At some point be realistic. Not everyone that criticizes what a company does is a fan boy of the dreaded competition.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#114 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@bldgirsh: Pretty sure Sony has misled a lot more than Microsoft.

In fairness Sony have been in the 'game' longer.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 kingtito

@LJS9502_basic said:

@darkangel115 said:

@kingtito said:

Another Xbox only fan I see. At some point be realistic. Not everyone that criticizes what a company does is a fan boy of the dreaded competition.

Because we choose NOT to ignore everything that Sony has done the past 20 years, that makes us XBox ONLY fans? Lot's of people are choosing to ignore what Sony has done and ONLY focus on MS THIS gen. I don't see you saying anything to them? So should I call YOU a Sony only fan? I've owned every console in every gen and I plan on getting the PS4 at some point.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

sure sure

the company that every single PR statement is full of BS, aka microsoft.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 LJS9502_basic

@cainetao11 said:

If you're talking video games only....sure. But MS has been around for quite awhile.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 darkangel115

@LJS9502_basic said:

@darkangel115 said:

@kingtito said:

Nope. PC/X1/ and PS4 and most likely a wii u in the near future as well. I criticize them all as stated in my post where I said MS has done their fair share of BS but none of it tops Sony. They put a fake overlay on a CGI trailer and called it gameplay, They said rumble was last gen and thats why the DS3 didn't have it but it was really due to them being sued over patents, The hid that PSN was hacked and people's info was stolen for weeks. They've been fined for these business practices. They lied about the KZ resolution and are being sued over it currently. They posted watch dogs will be 1080p/60FPS on their site a few weeks before launch when it wasn't. Every time PSN goes down they call it "maintenance" even though its not. Maintenance is planned and mentioned ahead of time. They promised 20 1st party exclusives in the 1st year of the PS4. Which is really the one that annoys the living hell out of me because I purchased it expecting alot more by June-Novemeber 2014 based on that statement.Those are just some of the lies. Doesn't make me an xbox only fan because I can see the BS sony has done. MS has done BS too, i've never denied that, So why can you sit here and deny all these lies I listed about sony and try to make it a fanboy war. I can care less about either company. I just like games. The thread was about who lies more. I've listed many of sony lies and all the cows can come up with for MS is 1 tweet. That right there answers the thread.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 LJS9502_basic

@kingtito said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Because we choose NOT to ignore everything that Sony has done the past 20 years, that makes us XBox ONLY fans? Lot's of people are choosing to ignore what Sony has done and ONLY focus on MS THIS gen. I don't see you saying anything to them? So should I call YOU a Sony only fan? I've owned every console in every gen and I plan on getting the PS4 at some point.

Well while I did not spend time in SW during the 360/PS3 era from the little I did spend lurking it was the reverse. I did spend time here during the Xbox/PS2 era though. Nothing much has changed. And for the record.....I was dealing with the death of the DC so I had no allegiance to either brand. Since that time I have all the consoles both companies put out up to 7th gen. You are too passionate in the majority of your posts toward one brand. You choose to ignore what MS does. It is what it is. For the record...SEGA was the most innovative console maker. Bar none. And I wear my SEGA fan proudly. *sigh I've been called a sheep, a cow, and a lem at some point here. Oh yeah....back in the day manticore. Too bad they don't exist yet. Hermit....never. Well I just got a gaming PC but I still prefer consoles.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 LJS9502_basic

@darkangel115: Uh huh. They all exaggerate dude. It's PR. As for being hacked....when Target was hacked I heard about it from the news not Target. No company wants to share they are vulnerable. But not creating a press release isn't a lie. Did they say they weren't hacked when they were? Or did they fess up when cornered? Maintenance also occurs when a system goes down. Hell GS does that a lot and it's not planned. The technology age is wonderful....but shit happens. And that's where I stopped reading. Anything that went wrong at Sony you are including as a lie. That's actually dishonest.

You know what they say about casting stones dude...

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 cainetao11

@LJS9502_basic: If you're talking video games only....sure. But MS has been around for quite awhile.

Good point but Sony is around for like over 50 years as a company, I believe. Its business. I ran my own small business in my twenties and learned the hard way, emotional attachment will kill it.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 kingtito

@LJS9502_basic said:

@kingtito said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Well while I did not spend time in SW during the 360/PS3 era from the little I did spend lurking it was the reverse. I did spend time here during the Xbox/PS2 era though. Nothing much has changed. And for the record.....I was dealing with the death of the DC so I had no allegiance to either brand. Since that time I have all the consoles both companies put out up to 7th gen. You are too passionate in the majority of your posts toward one brand. You choose to ignore what MS does. It is what it is. For the record...SEGA was the most innovative console maker. Bar none. And I wear my SEGA fan proudly. *sigh I've been called a sheep, a cow, and a lem at some point here. Oh yeah....back in the day manticore. Too bad they don't exist yet. Hermit....never. Well I just got a gaming PC but I still prefer consoles.

Haha perhaps a bit passionate but it's definitely not because I favor MS over Sony. In fact I recently sold my XOne because of the Kinect BS MS pulled. I've always planned on getting a PS4 so no change there. I post the way I do mostly because of the cows. I'm more of a cow hater than a MS fan. I find it entertaining even if I come off as a huge lem or @sshole at times.

I game almost exclusively on my PC. I rarely touched my consoles save for a few games like TLOU and Halo 4.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@kingtito said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Haha perhaps a bit passionate but it's definitely not because I favor MS over Sony. In fact I recently sold my XOne because of the Kinect BS MS pulled. I've always planned on getting a PS4 so no change there. I post the way I do mostly because of the cows. I'm more of a cow hater than a MS fan. I find it entertaining even if I come off as a huge lem or @sshole at times.

I game almost exclusively on my PC. I rarely touched my consoles save for a few games like TLOU and Halo 4.

Where would SW be without the hate. Actually any rabid one dimensional fan boy annoys me. The Nintendo fans seem the least likely to annoy. I don't know if that is because Nintendo is not as relevant in SW or what. But they just seem happy with what they have. PC gamers come across as a bit insecure because they constantly have to tell everyone how powerful their rig can be...and the other two camps...well they just like to take half truths and run with it. This gen Sony is on top....last gen it was MS. One is not worse than the other two. They are very similar. And FYI....I'm not talking about all PC gamers. Just those that have to loudly shout out about how they game.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By cainetao11

@LJS9502_basic: Well while I did not spend time in SW during the 360/PS3 era from the little I did spend lurking it was the reverse.

I am not, repeat NOT calling you a fanboy. But you have a start date before mine and more posts. Where were you posting?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 darkangel115

@LJS9502_basic said:

@darkangel115: Uh huh. They all exaggerate dude. It's PR. As for being hacked....when Target was hacked I heard about it from the news not Target. No company wants to share they are vulnerable. But not creating a press release isn't a lie. Did they say they weren't hacked when they were? Or did they fess up when cornered? Maintenance also occurs when a system goes down. Hell GS does that a lot and it's not planned. The technology age is wonderful....but shit happens. And that's where I stopped reading. Anything that went wrong at Sony you are including as a lie. That's actually dishonest.

You know what they say about casting stones dude...

Well you did ignore every lie I posted. Exaggerating is one thing like Sony did with the emotion engine but I didn't mention it because they didn't lie about something there. They just hyped their product. that's normal PR. Why do you refuse to comment on all the lies I posted? As far as target goes, yes they did. I got emails from them Prior to seeing it on the news. Sony lied and said it was down for maintenance when the hack happened. and kept that up for as long as they could. I guess they figured if they fixed it in a few days nobody would be wiser. and they got fined hard for that as well. I'm not saying shit doesn't go down, of course it does. XBL PSN gamespot etc all go down from time to time. I don't have an issue with that.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@cainetao11 said:

@LJS9502_basic: Well while I did not spend time in SW during the 360/PS3 era from the little I did spend lurking it was the reverse.

I am not, repeat NOT calling you a fanboy. But you have a start date before mine and more posts. Where were you posting?

Off Topic. Before it died which was roughly 2005 on. Prior I had very few posts and it was SW and GGD...which they changed the name now and I can't remember what it is. It's basically dead as well.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 cainetao11

@LJS9502_basic: fair enough. I posted on GGD and PS and Xbox forums as well, back in the day.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#128 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@hoosier7 said:

@blackace said:

No it isn't. It's false because most of the games they showed didn't exist or were never made. Basically made up shit to try to make themselves look good. There is a LOT of truth in that article. Keep damage controlling for your master.

LMAO!!

PS3 can run games at 120 frames per second, stream six channels of HD, and decode one thousand media thumbnails simultaneously. (FALSE)

PlayStation 3 will have two HDMI outputs, standard Wi-Fi, and support for 7 controllers. (FALSE - LMAO)

“The possibility of creating a GMS, a global map system, users will be invited to upload their data. Users will start with all the pieces of information in their living room, their favorite restaurant, their school…. This is not just a pipe dream. You can enjoy the data in real time. You can fly through the landscape in real time.”(FALSE)

“I believe it represents a huge chunk of our users who will be very excited by Home and what that means for their socialization, communication, customization, and being able to live in this great 3-D space that is Home.” (FALSE - Home flopped like a fish out of water. There's a reason Sony never says anything about it anymore. IT SUCKED. Was a social gathering for immature teenagers.")

Just like the Xbox One and it's 4k games whilst we see the umpteenth 720p game announced?

You're right on the two HDMI outputs, not sure the point of that or who would have cared though but not standard wifi or 7 controller support.

In the third one note the word possibility. How is it a lie when they said it was only a possibility.

Last one also not a lie, he said he believed a large chunk of their users would enjoy home, he didn't say they would he stated an opinion. Also there were reportedly 31m registered Home users which i would say qualifies as a "huge chunk" anyway.

The XBox One generation isn't over yet, so there's still time for that. I don't remember them saying there would be a 4K game, but some form of 4K media. You have a link for that?

As for the 2nd lie, did you miss this part " This is not just a pipe dream." They a pretty must saying it's already done, which is wasn't of course. It was another Sony pipe dream that failed to materialize. Another lie basically.

I never saw anything about 31 million HOME users. Where's the link for that one? Within the first 6-12 months, gamers left in droves as they found out it was just an application to try and use microtransactions to milk their fans of more money. They wanted you to pay real money for clothes, furniture and decorations for your so called HOME. After it failed to generation any real money, Sony just ignored it, like they do with everything else that fails for them. PSPGo, The MOVE, HOME and now the PSVita is next on their list. At least the PSVita has some real potential, but Sony doesn't have the funds to keep investing on it and hoping it becomes successful. Nintendo on the other hand, did have the money to keep investing on the 3DS, hence it's becoming a huge success now.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#129 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@blackace said:

Biggest Company Liars ---> SONY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT>>>> EA >>>>>>>>> NINTENDO

Wait this is about consoles, not a company as a whole.

LOL if it's companies as a whole I'd hope no one give MS a pass.

No, Microsoft doesn't get a pass. They definitely lied about several things this generation. Some of the things people are posting aren't lies, but just statements. Like this crap

-The free servers that are missing from multiple first party titles. (MS never said every 1st party game would use their free dedicated servers. )

-Caught paying youtube channels for advertising without making it clear. (They didn't lie about this. It was a business deal behind closed doors. Companies do this all the time without telling anyone. Not a lie. When it did surface, they didn't deny it. )

-Allegedly manipulating forum comments/upvotes. (No one has any proof of this, so how could this be a lie? Sony has the same allegations, but no one had any proof for them either.)

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#130 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

They are all suspects to lying when it comes to biggest probably Sony.

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

@blackace said:

@Couth_ said:

This guy and it's not even close

More like these two guys.

Don't quote me fakeboy

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@blackace said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@blackace said:

Biggest Company Liars ---> SONY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT>>>> EA >>>>>>>>> NINTENDO

Wait this is about consoles, not a company as a whole.

LOL if it's companies as a whole I'd hope no one give MS a pass.

No, Microsoft doesn't get a pass. They definitely lied about several things this generation. Some of the things people are posting aren't lies, but just statements. Like this crap

-The free servers that are missing from multiple first party titles. (MS never said every 1st party game would use their free dedicated servers. )

-Caught paying youtube channels for advertising without making it clear. (They didn't lie about this. It was a business deal behind closed doors. Companies do this all the time without telling anyone. Not a lie. When it did surface, they didn't deny it. )

-Allegedly manipulating forum comments/upvotes. (No one has any proof of this, so how could this be a lie? Sony has the same allegations, but no one had any proof for them either.)

“Xbox One is designed to deliver the best blockbuster games today and for the next decade, and supports up to 4K resolution for games and entertainment.” “There’s no hardware restriction there at all,” says Mehdi. "So, the question isn't necessarily whether the console can support 4K gaming, but whether developers will make games at that resolution." - Very similar to Sony and capable of 120fps etc.

-It certainly makes me question how free those servers were, it certainly seems odd to me how many companies have passed up on them when some of them seem to love money so much. But hey you seem right, we'll just slot that into misleading instead.

-Again you're right, technically not a lie just morally wrong, illegal and an effort to mislead people.

-I've never seen anything suggesting Sony have done it and thinking about it not a lie.

I don't think some of these technically not being lies but misleading is any better and the fact that you my list is still rather large despite these falling short.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

sony by far.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I see people confusing Microsoft policy changes with lies. These aren't lies. They listen to feedback and then change accordingly. Dumbasses.

Sony on the other hand lies because they are a desperate company with its back against the wall. They have to fight for every dollar and they know you cows eat it up. They know cows will always turn a blind eye when needed.

How quickly people forget about E3. The stage show was filled with the word "exclusives" being thrown into mulitplats.

Dumbasses.

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#135 AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

Definitely Valve

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

How quickly people forget about E3. The stage show was filled with the word "exclusives" being thrown into mulitplats.

Dumbasses.

MS does that a lot.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@handssss said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Dumbasses.

MS does that a lot.

We are discussing the biggest liar here. That would be Sony.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 LJS9502_basic

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@handssss said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Dumbasses.

MS does that a lot.

We are discussing the biggest liar here. That would be Sony.

Double dose of the kool aid today then?

Prawephet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#139 Prawephet
Member since 2014 • 385 Posts

They're really both just as bad as each other. I voted Microsoft but really it could have just as easily been Sony. I voted Microsoft just based on recent history. Sony biggest recent lies have been about console functionality. Microsoft has actually lied about every single thing to do with their current console. Then they play misleading advertisements that seem to suggest multiplatform games are exclusive to the Xbox.

I think Sony has lied less but they have been some incredible lies.

Microsoft lies about everything, big or small. Every single statement they make is misleading the consumer in one way or another.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#140  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@thehig1 said:

@Shielder7 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@wolverine4262

When you live outside the US... Its more than just an oppinion.

Microsoft has terribal service. They don't lie about it, they know they suck and thats why they will never control any territories outside America, they almost had the UK though but they eventually fucked that up too.

Again... They've never told a single lie... They just suck.

What did they do to they they almost had the UK and more importantly what did they do to F that up? I'm unaware of what happened.....

LuLu is right about Microsoft outside of the USA, they suck I'd rather take my chances fighting a Optimus Prime to the death unarmed one on one than deal with Microsoft customer service.

i live in the UK and i have never had a problem with MS customer service, guess i must be special,lol

Both MS and SONY lie, SONY has just been doing it WAAAYYY longer than MS as far as console s are concerned, anybody who has been gaming longer than 5 minutes knows that SONY has an annoying habit of always over promising and under delivering.

4D,120 FPS anyone?

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#141 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Sony I guess. But I consider MS a bigger threat to everything we love.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

This a bad thread and TC should be ashamed.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By delta3074

@Shielder7 said:

@wolverine4262 said:

@Shielder7:

Lol. How am I the gullible one? The gullible people are those with little comprehension skills and immediately jumped to the conclusion that it WAS completely exclusive.

Just because you dont like what they did doesnt mean they ever lied. It royally pissed me off too. Im planning on getting it for the PC.

Yeah, I dont care what some youtube weirdo has to say. Sony has made bigger lies and false promises than MS. I already listed many examples that you ignored.

They mislead and did you not see that pic I also posted, are you telling those are all exclusives.

And JS is not some youtube weirdo its just easier to embed Youtube videos.

Oh and who can forget this little nugget.

We don't know what the cloud can do for gaming yet, it's a bit premature to dismiss the Cloud before it's even been implemented to any degree and we can actually see what it's capable of, the picture above is just Pre-emptive damage control.

I do know one thing, Microsofts cloud is wiping the floor with the opposition when it comes to Cloud computing

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By delta3074

@handssss said:

@blackace said:

@handssss said:

• Kinect must be plugged in
  • Check ins
  • Family sharing
  • Kinect is integral
  • DR 3 will not come to PC
  • Using mostly multiplats trying to claim Xbox has best exclusives
  • Saying TR is not timed exclusive only to give up and admit that it is

Off the top of my head. Sure there's at least half a dozen more I could put in.

People in here using last gen Sony as if its relevant this gen or using Driveclub delays should just sit down.

Here is just a taste of Sony's lies. Happy reading.

http://www.wired.com/2013/02/sony-ps3-promises/all/

not going to waste my time reading, you lame ass closet shill. Whereas you are stuck in 2006, I'm referring to this gen.

MS made it quite clear BEFORE the Xbone released that Kinect didn't have to be plugged in to use the console

http://kotaku.com/xbox-one-wont-actually-need-kinect-plugged-in-microso-1113142909

Date of article, August 2013

Xbox one release ,october 2013

thereal25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#145 thereal25
Member since 2011 • 2074 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@bldgirsh said:

Pretty sure Sony has misled a lot more than Microsoft.

Reason I haven't gotten a PS4 is I am waiting for the 4D, 120 FPS on my PS3.

aiiight

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 delta3074

@Floppy_Jim said:

This gen or in total? Look at last years debacles, MS are the leaders of 8th gen skullduggery by some distance. Sony were arguably worse in gens 6 and 7, because of a Krazy person.

Krazy Ken was awesome dude, no man could ever fill his supreme boots man, the (god)father of the playstation.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@amazonangry said:

Definitely Valve

Try harder.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@delta3074

a Few years ago Trine 2 wasn't available in The UK XBL Marketplace.... Looks like they fixed it that..... Eventually.

Anyway In my Country... There are no Indie Games in the Market Place.... Not a single one.... Not to mention several Arcade games that show up on The UK and US don't make it to SA.

I don't know, Maybe Sony does the same thing but I don't have a Playstation so I don't care what they lie about.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

They are all liars.