The Biggest Liars (consoles)

• 159 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Poll The Biggest Liars (consoles) (151 votes)

Microsoft (Xbox) 44%
Nintendo (Wii U) 5%
Sony (PlayStation) 51%

Out of the Big 3 who do you think as lied and mislead the most in regards to their console?

• 
Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#51 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

PowerPoint Club

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@wolverine4262 said:

Sony no contest. They always over promise and under deliver. Most recently, claiming Drive Club was a launch title and some PS4 features that have not yet materialized.

MS lies & deceives constantly. It's not a "No contest"!

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By clr84651

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Microsoft. Actually they don't lie.... They just have terrible service.

MS doesn't lie? They told the world they would outsell the PS3, lie. They told the world that the Kinect was an integral part of the X1 & it wouldn't work without it, lie.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@wolverine4262 said:

@handssss: Many of the arguments you made are just features (or restrictions) that were removed after backlash. There is a difference.

And Drive Club's 'delay' was a load of bs from the get go. You cant announce a game for launch only for it to come out a year later and say you were being honest to begin with.

Name them for me, since while I agree I may have stretched on some, others I seriously don't back down on. Kinect for example does matter a great fucking ton. MS spent all this time and energy convincing people that their ideas were good and that Kinect was the future. Then, they pulled the plug in just a few short months. Basically, they fucked over EVERYONE who either bought into their BS or bought an Xbone for $100 than they would've because MS kept saying over and over again that they'd "never sell the Xbox One without Kinect".

Launch day seems like a gross over estimation, but delays have been happening constantly this gen. EA has done it, Remedy I think has done it. Ready at Dawn did it. I'm not going to prod into what's taking them so long. Not after the famousmortimer fiasco.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By clr84651

Look at all the underhanded crap MS pulls. DRM, used game fees, mandatory Kinect forced. Everything with their 360 was an extra cost add on. I called it the money sucking machine.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

@handssss: You cant actually think that Sony thought Drive Club would make launch when they said it was.

The stuff about Kinect. Yeah, they were fucking marketing it.

As to your specific points that are not lies, just changes of stance based on feedback:

• Kinect must be plugged in--- May very well have been true at one point in development, then people bitched
  • Check ins---Removed because of removal of...
  • Family sharing---this. It would have been in if people didnt bitch.
  • Kinect is integral--- As I understand originally, there were features only useable with a kinect (party chat?). The OS team fixed that.

I just see these as examples of MS making changes to meet consumer feedback.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 wolverine4262

@clr84651: Things they proposed that you hate has nothing to do with them lying.

I see this is just a "Lets all Hate MS" Thread. So, Ill spend my time elsewhere.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@clr84651

Well both those things are still on going so lets not jump the bullet before the Horse.... Uhm... Thats the expression right ?

Vecna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Vecna
Member since 2002 • 3425 Posts

@handssss said:

@blackace said:

@handssss said:

• Kinect must be plugged in
  • Check ins
  • Family sharing
  • Kinect is integral
  • DR 3 will not come to PC
  • Using mostly multiplats trying to claim Xbox has best exclusives
  • Saying TR is not timed exclusive only to give up and admit that it is

Off the top of my head. Sure there's at least half a dozen more I could put in.

People in here using last gen Sony as if its relevant this gen or using Driveclub delays should just sit down.

Here is just a taste of Sony's lies. Happy reading.

http://www.wired.com/2013/02/sony-ps3-promises/all/

not going to waste my time reading, you lame ass closet shill. Whereas you are stuck in 2006, I'm referring to this gen.

Translation: Last generation caught Sony in a lot of lies, so it doesn't count. It would hurt my Microsoft is the devil argument.

You console twits are amazing. This is what you get when you game on closed platforms.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

This gen or in total? Look at last years debacles, MS are the leaders of 8th gen skullduggery by some distance. Sony were arguably worse in gens 6 and 7, because of a Krazy person.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#62 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Definitely Sony . "Super Charged PC" . Lol . "Teh power of Cell processor and GDDR 5" .

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 handssss

@Vecna said:

@handssss said:

@blackace said:

@handssss said:

• Check ins
  • Family sharing
  • Kinect is integral

People in here using last gen Sony as if its relevant this gen or using Driveclub delays should just sit down.

not going to waste my time reading, you lame ass closet shill. Whereas you are stuck in 2006, I'm referring to this gen.

Translation: Last generation caught Sony in a lot of lies, so it doesn't count. It would hurt my Microsoft is the devil argument.

You console twits are amazing. This is what you get when you game on closed platforms.

What the **** is the point bitching about things said almost a decade ago by individuals who either don't work there anymore or no longer make any of these decisions? Sony was dumb as **** at the beginning of last gen. Nobody can honestly say otherwise. Dwelling on that though as if any of it is still relevant is just pointless however. For the most part, they seemed to have learned from their past mistakes. You know what they say about history, right?

MS not only fucked up THIS gen, but they are continuing to do so. Whether its when they say stupid shit or just straight up lie doesn't matter. Point is it's all fresh and continuing to happen to this day and we're still unsure of when it's going to stop. Sure, they've reversed SOME horrible decisions after bad PR, but these are not distant memories.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#64  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts
@NFJSupreme said:

microsoft doesn't really lie to you. They let you know from the get go they are screwing you. Sony likes to put it's iron fist in a velvet glove. Most recent example them claiming EA's service wasn't "good value" when everyone knows the real reason is it competes with PSNow.

This ^^

I don't know why people are voting for M$ . Yes , they screwed a lot and changed their business practices but they didn't lie as much as Sony did, with straight face. "Teh cell processor can render entire landscapes in real time without GPU" . They feel so insecure about their hardware . "but but but it makes the game more cinematic" .

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@handssss said:

What the **** is the point bitching about things said almost a decade ago by individuals who either don't work there anymore or no longer make any of these decisions? Sony was dumb as **** at the beginning of last gen. Nobody can honestly say otherwise. Dwelling on that though as if any of it is still relevant is just pointless however. For the most part, they seemed to have learned from their past mistakes. You know what they say about history, right?

MS not only fucked up THIS gen, but they are continuing to do so. Whether its when they say stupid shit or just straight up lie doesn't matter. Point is it's all fresh and continuing to happen to this day and we're still unsure of when it's going to stop. Sure, they've reversed SOME horrible decisions after bad PR, but these are not distant memories.

Because the thread is about the biggest liars, not the biggest liars this gen.

And btw, alot of the shit people are posting here aren't lies, you morons need to learn to separate PR speak and unfulfilled promises from flat out lies. Example:

@clr84651 said:

MS doesn't lie? They told the world they would outsell the PS3, lie. They told the world that the Kinect was an integral part of the X1 & it wouldn't work without it, lie.

That's a goal, not a fuckng lie you simple twat.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By handssss

@wolverine4262 said:

@handssss: You cant actually think that Sony thought Drive Club would make launch when they said it was.

The stuff about Kinect. Yeah, they were fucking marketing it.

As to your specific points that are not lies, just changes of stance based on feedback:

• Kinect must be plugged in--- May very well have been true at one point in development, then people bitched
  • Check ins---Removed because of removal of...
  • Family sharing---this. It would have been in if people didnt bitch.
  • Kinect is integral--- As I understand originally, there were features only useable with a kinect (party chat?). The OS team fixed that.

I just see these as examples of MS making changes to meet consumer feedback.

Marketing or no marketing. It's not only lies, but straight up false advertisement. Response to feedback or a hurting wallet, the simple truth of the matter is they said things would happen or be one way and they went back on their word. For the most part, this was good. However, things are not black and white.

They promised users a vision. They said they would never abandon this vision. They focuses so much goddamn time talking about that damn vision. Yes, no forced Kinect is ultimately a GOOD thing for the consumer, but it is still a burn to everyone who bought the system who had no intention of ever using it and were told that there was no point of waiting for a version sold without it because it was never going to happen.

ONLY HALF YEAR LATER, this changed. And what of all those devs who may have been designing a game assuming every xbox owner would have the device? Whoops. It's great Kinect isn't forced anymore, but that basically guarentees you'll never see it used in any meaningful way (assuming its capable of such) on any AAA game. Sure, MS will be MS and probably shoe horn voice controls that could easily work with any headset here and there, but why bother making anything essential now that a good chunk if not the majority won't own the device.

And the family sharing thing is such BS. "Oh we HAD to remove it because SOME people didn't like our ideas". horseshit. The fact they can say that to make it look like the customer and consumer is at fault for reacting reasonably and not like drones to anti-consumer policies is crazy. And the sad thing is, it worked to a degree. They remove that feature and now you have people attacking each other in response and not the ones pulling the strings.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2142 Posts

Console drm...MICROSOFT

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

SONY CAN NEVER BE TOPPED IN THIS DEPARTMENT.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:
@NFJSupreme said:

microsoft doesn't really lie to you. They let you know from the get go they are screwing you. Sony likes to put it's iron fist in a velvet glove. Most recent example them claiming EA's service wasn't "good value" when everyone knows the real reason is it competes with PSNow.

This ^^

I don't know why people are voting for M$ . Yes , they screwed a lot and changed their business practices but they didn't lie as much as Sony did, with straight face. "Teh cell processor can render entire landscapes in real time without GPU" . They feel so insecure about their hardware . "but but but it makes the game more cinematic" .

The powerz of cloud, esram at least the cell theoretically and on paper could do what they thought.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:
@NFJSupreme said:

This ^^

Are you kidding? Way before MS entered the games market they were generally thought of as one of the worst companies for their practices. Gamers...smh. And while I don't want to get into an argument over what is essentially a fan boy opinion....MS hasn't been honest with their video games either.

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#71 shadiezz2012
Member since 2012 • 2474 Posts

Microsoft hand down

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

MS because of Kinect(lol)

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#73 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

This is actually a tough poll but I am leaning towards Nintendo. Gamecube on virtual console my foot.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#74 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9407 Posts

heh. I don't know.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 wolverine4262

@handssss:

You can invent whatever narrative you want to. I just gave facts and you ignored them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@wolverine4262 said:

Sony no contest. They always over promise and under deliver. Most recently, claiming Drive Club was a launch title and some PS4 features that have not yet materialized.

And MS said Halo 5 would come 2014, at least you can see it was so they could fix DC up, i don't think MS had any intention to release Halo in 2014.

I bought that damn thing thinking i'd be getting Halo this year and missed out on the price cuts or Kinectless bundle.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/22069/20140226/halo-5-release-date-news-xbox-magazine.htm

istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#77 istreakforfood
Member since 2004 • 7781 Posts

Sony hands down as the worst of the three. None of them are saints.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#78  Edited By jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

i think they all lie or under deliver....but i can still remember ps2 and cg graphics promise...lol

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#79 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Couth_ said:

This guy and it's not even close

More like these two guys. They were the biggest liars in Sony's stable. It's definitely not close

http://www.comingsoon.net/nextraimages/ps_management_full_jack.jpghttp://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/5/7/8/8/5/7/13681285659.jpg/EG11/thumbnail/360x200/

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 blackace

@handssss said:

@blackace said:

@handssss said:

• Check ins
  • Family sharing
  • Kinect is integral

I'm talking about since Sony and Microsoft entered in the game console market. You mad because you know I'm right and you don't want to read the truth. I know, TRUTH HURTS don't it.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#81  Edited By Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts
@istreakforfood said:

Sony hands down as the worst of the three.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 blackace

Biggest Company Liars ---> SONY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT>>>> EA >>>>>>>>> NINTENDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

I find it odd that MS seem to get such a pass on some of their recent stuff whilst stuff from nearly a decade ago is valid for Sony.

-People point to DC when MS did the same with Halo 5.

-Multiple occasions where MS have tried to pass multiplats off as exclusives (the recent photo and Major Nelson tweeting MGS5 as exclusive).

-Console can't function without Kinect, is integral to the console which switches to unpluggable and removed from the Xbox bundles.

-Allegedly manipulating forum comments/upvotes.

-Lies on the Xbox One specs, adding of bandwidths etc

-The free servers that are missing from multiple first party titles.

-Major Nelson "flipping switches".

-Albert Penello on Neogaf (No way we're giving up 30% lol).

-Caught paying youtube channels for advertising without making it clear.

-Claiming the X1 was sold out WW when it wasn't.

That's all from this gen alone never mind the stuff that was just questionable like the emphasis on the 4k ready HDMI cable for gaming, the cloud and it's 4 Xbox's worth of power.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 LJS9502_basic

@hoosier7 said:

I find it odd that MS seem to get such a pass on some of their recent stuff whilst stuff from nearly a decade ago is valid for Sony.

-People point to DC when MS did the same with Halo 5.

-Multiple occasions where MS have tried to pass multiplats off as exclusives (the recent photo and Major Nelson tweeting MGS5 as exclusive).

-Console can't function without Kinect, is integral to the console which switches to unpluggable and removed from the Xbox bundles.

-Allegedly manipulating forum comments/upvotes.

-Lies on the Xbox One specs, adding of bandwidths etc

-The free servers that are missing from multiple first party titles.

-Major Nelson "flipping switches".

-Albert Penello on Neogaf (No way we're giving up 30% lol).

-Caught paying youtube channels for advertising without making it clear.

-Claiming the X1 was sold out WW when it wasn't.

That's all from this gen alone never mind the stuff that was just questionable like the emphasis on the 4k ready HDMI cable for gaming, the cloud and it's 4 Xbox's worth of power.

Because they invested money in MS' product and buyer's remorse is a bitch.

Nice post.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@blackace said:

@handssss said:

• Check ins
  • Family sharing
  • Kinect is integral

lol dat article is mostly opinion and false claims.

"Our next video is a small sampling of new games and future franchises being born on PS3.” -False

How is that false when Sony introduced the most new IP exclusives compared to any other console manufacturer? At least find a decent article next time with some truth behind it and not just opinions and lies.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

Ever? Sony by a giant mile, its not even close, last gen the misinformation alone was staggering. Just this gen? I'd say MS, but its close.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@blackace said:

Biggest Company Liars ---> SONY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT>>>> EA >>>>>>>>> NINTENDO

Wait this is about consoles, not a company as a whole.

slaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#88 slaves
Member since 2004 • 1443 Posts

Lies it's all LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#89 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

Not sure, Sony and Microsoft seem to be on the same level there.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 LJS9502_basic

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@blackace said:

Wait this is about consoles, not a company as a whole.

LOL if it's companies as a whole I'd hope no one give MS a pass.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

Why is there no longer a "see results" button?

I often don't feel like participating in these polls, yet do want to what my fellow system warriors think.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 LJS9502_basic

@MlauTheDaft said:

Why is there no longer a "see results" button?

I often don't feel like participating in these polls, yet do want to what my fellow system warriors think.

I miss that feature as well.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By blackace

@Gue1 said:

@blackace said:

@handssss said:

• Check ins
  • Family sharing
  • Kinect is integral

"Our next video is a small sampling of new games and future franchises being born on PS3.” -False

How is that false when Sony introduced the most new IP exclusives compared to any other console manufacturer? At least find a decent article next time with some truth behind it and not just opinions and lies.

No it isn't. It's false because most of the games they showed didn't exist or were never made. Basically made up shit to try to make themselves look good. There is a LOT of truth in that article. Keep damage controlling for your master.

LMAO!!

PS3 can run games at 120 frames per second, stream six channels of HD, and decode one thousand media thumbnails simultaneously. (FALSE)

PlayStation 3 will have two HDMI outputs, standard Wi-Fi, and support for 7 controllers. (FALSE - LMAO)

“The possibility of creating a GMS, a global map system, users will be invited to upload their data. Users will start with all the pieces of information in their living room, their favorite restaurant, their school…. This is not just a pipe dream. You can enjoy the data in real time. You can fly through the landscape in real time.”(FALSE)

“I believe it represents a huge chunk of our users who will be very excited by Home and what that means for their socialization, communication, customization, and being able to live in this great 3-D space that is Home.” (FALSE - Home flopped like a fish out of water. There's a reason Sony never says anything about it anymore. IT SUCKED. Was a social gathering for immature teenagers.")

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@bldgirsh said:

Pretty sure Sony has misled a lot more than Microsoft.

Not doubting you but can you provide some examples that top the kinetic requirement and well this.

Not to mention the whole TR is an exclusive

The funny thing is, nowhere does it say any of those games are exclusive. Sure based on the wording people can assume it, but nowhere did they say its "exclsuive" Its misleading but not outright lying. and its twitter.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#95 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41560 Posts

@blackace said:

No it isn't. It's false because most of the games they showed didn't exist or were never made. Basically made up shit to try to make themselves look good. There is a LOT of truth in that article. Keep damage controlling for your master.

LMAO!!

PS3 can run games at 120 frames per second, stream six channels of HD, and decode one thousand media thumbnails simultaneously. (FALSE)

PlayStation 3 will have two HDMI outputs, standard Wi-Fi, and support for 7 controllers. (FALSE - LMAO)

“The possibility of creating a GMS, a global map system, users will be invited to upload their data. Users will start with all the pieces of information in their living room, their favorite restaurant, their school…. This is not just a pipe dream. You can enjoy the data in real time. You can fly through the landscape in real time.”(FALSE)

“I believe it represents a huge chunk of our users who will be very excited by Home and what that means for their socialization, communication, customization, and being able to live in this great 3-D space that is Home.” (FALSE - Home flopped like a fish out of water. There's a reason Sony never says anything about it anymore. IT SUCKED. Was a social gathering for immature teenagers.")

Add, "We don't need to buy exclusives" to that list too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

@blackace said:

@Gue1 said:

@blackace said:

@handssss said:

• Check ins
  • Family sharing
  • Kinect is integral

LMAO!!

Just like the Xbox One and it's 4k games whilst we see the umpteenth 720p game announced?

You're right on the two HDMI outputs, not sure the point of that or who would have cared though but not standard wifi or 7 controller support.

In the third one note the word possibility. How is it a lie when they said it was only a possibility.

Last one also not a lie, he said he believed a large chunk of their users would enjoy home, he didn't say they would he stated an opinion. Also there were reportedly 31m registered Home users which i would say qualifies as a "huge chunk" anyway.

Ben-Buja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Ben-Buja
Member since 2011 • 2809 Posts

I voted for Sony. They have lied so many times over the years. Just watch the complete E3 show 2005, almost the whole show is complete BS.

Didn't they also promise 1080P and 60 fps in all PS3 games? Yeah, look how that turned out. They didn't even achieve that 9 years later on a new console.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@handssss said:

@blackace said:

@handssss said:

• Check ins
  • Family sharing
  • Kinect is integral

This gen only.

20 1st party exclusives in the 1st year

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/24/20-games-12-new-franchises-coming-to-playstation-4-in-year-one

Watch Dogs 1080p 60fps on PS4

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/1493/14930800/2527642-screen+shot+2014-05-12+at+10.12.45.png

Killzone 1080p/60FPS

http://news.yahoo.com/sony-shamed-lying-playstation-4-owners-164047780.html

manny280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 manny280
Member since 2007 • 1990 Posts

@darkangel115: exactly it's not saying all of those games themselves are exclusive to Xbox. Some of them are exclusive and the ones that aren't all have exclusive content on Xbox. That's all the post meant, it could've been worded better I guess but it's twitter obviously

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Sony by far, some of their lies haven't just been misleading they have been beyond belief. Yet some people still seem to believe every word.

MS tend to over exaggerate and omit information rather than outright lie.

Can't think of any Nintendo lies tbh, but I'm sure they aren't squeaky clean.