The Biggest Liars (consoles)

• 159 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Poll The Biggest Liars (consoles) (151 votes)

Microsoft (Xbox) 44%
Nintendo (Wii U) 5%
Sony (PlayStation) 51%

Out of the Big 3 who do you think as lied and mislead the most in regards to their console?

• 
Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#151 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts
@delta3074 said:

@Shielder7 said:

@wolverine4262 said:

@Shielder7:

Lol. How am I the gullible one? The gullible people are those with little comprehension skills and immediately jumped to the conclusion that it WAS completely exclusive.

Just because you dont like what they did doesnt mean they ever lied. It royally pissed me off too. Im planning on getting it for the PC.

Yeah, I dont care what some youtube weirdo has to say. Sony has made bigger lies and false promises than MS. I already listed many examples that you ignored.

They mislead and did you not see that pic I also posted, are you telling those are all exclusives.

And JS is not some youtube weirdo its just easier to embed Youtube videos.

Oh and who can forget this little nugget.

We don't know what the cloud can do for gaming yet,

Yes we do and it's nothing.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#152 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@Shielder7 said:
@delta3074 said:

@Shielder7 said:

@wolverine4262 said:

@Shielder7:

Lol. How am I the gullible one? The gullible people are those with little comprehension skills and immediately jumped to the conclusion that it WAS completely exclusive.

Just because you dont like what they did doesnt mean they ever lied. It royally pissed me off too. Im planning on getting it for the PC.

Yeah, I dont care what some youtube weirdo has to say. Sony has made bigger lies and false promises than MS. I already listed many examples that you ignored.

They mislead and did you not see that pic I also posted, are you telling those are all exclusives.

And JS is not some youtube weirdo its just easier to embed Youtube videos.

Oh and who can forget this little nugget.

We don't know what the cloud can do for gaming yet,

Yes we do and it's nothing.

Because using the cloud to ensure each game has dedicated servers and running the AI is doing nothing for gaming right?

You clearly know nothing about Microsoft cloud at all let alone what it COULD do for gaming.

"Microsoft's Azure cloud server is not only responsible for hosting dedicated matches, but controls the behaviour of Artificial Intelligence in-game, including that of un-piloted Titans. According to Shiring, a lot of publishers were initially "terrified" at the prospect of using cloud servers to power the game.

All of Titanfall's AI is reportedly handled by the Azure servers, freeing up processing power of the Xbox 360, Xbox One or PC to "achieve more detailed graphics and the game's silky-smooth frame rate."

as you can clearly see the cloud has already been used to improve gaming so to say it does absolutely nothing is a complete lie

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-cloud-servers-absolutely-essential-to-titanfall/1100-6418222/

Maybe you should do some research on the subject instead of just jumping in with Blind completely uneducated comments like the above

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

@delta3074:

Dat cloud powar!

Maybe MS can make the Xbone 10X more powerful than the PS4 with it!!!!11

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@delta3074:

Dat cloud powar!

that ain't gonna happen, it won't allow the Xbone to even match the Ps4 in Raw horsepower but it will improve gaming in certain areas, dedicated servers is a good thing for gaming, offloading AI to the cloud is only feasible with online only games.

To say it will do nothing for gaming is a stupid statement though.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@handssss said:

What the **** is the point bitching about things said almost a decade ago by individuals who either don't work there anymore or no longer make any of these decisions? Sony was dumb as **** at the beginning of last gen. Nobody can honestly say otherwise. Dwelling on that though as if any of it is still relevant is just pointless however. For the most part, they seemed to have learned from their past mistakes. You know what they say about history, right?

MS not only fucked up THIS gen, but they are continuing to do so. Whether its when they say stupid shit or just straight up lie doesn't matter. Point is it's all fresh and continuing to happen to this day and we're still unsure of when it's going to stop. Sure, they've reversed SOME horrible decisions after bad PR, but these are not distant memories.

Because the thread is about the biggest liars, not the biggest liars this gen.

And btw, alot of the shit people are posting here aren't lies, you morons need to learn to separate PR speak and unfulfilled promises from flat out lies. Example:

@clr84651 said:

MS doesn't lie? They told the world they would outsell the PS3, lie. They told the world that the Kinect was an integral part of the X1 & it wouldn't work without it, lie.

That's a goal, not a fuckng lie you simple twat.

It's a lie! They told the world they would up on stage at E3. They said they would, not they are working to achieve that.

If I told my boss at work I would get 90% of new items to shelf for them this year and then didn't. That means I lied & misled them.

I don't say things that way because if I don't then I lied. I instead tell them I should be able to get 90% of new items to shelf this year.

Someone says something definite and it doesn't happened, they lied!

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@wolverine4262 said:

@clr84651: Things they proposed that you hate has nothing to do with them lying.

I see this is just a "Lets all Hate MS" Thread. So, Ill spend my time elsewhere.

MS deceives & lies to the consumers constantly. Sony has done it as well. Sony said Drive Club would be a launch title. It wasn't, they lied. Any time someone says something definite and it doesn't happen it's a lie. Don't speak in definite's when in fact it's not a definite thing.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#157 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Couth_ said:

@blackace said:

@Couth_ said:

This guy and it's not even close

More like these two guys.

Don't quote me fakeboy

I'll quote you as much as I want. Truth is a bitch, I know.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#158 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

NINTENDO

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#159 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Sony has built a brand on lying.

"We care about gamers!"-Release a console with no games

"We are going to support the Vita!"-Vita has one game

"We don't buy exclusives!"-Buy No Mans Sky exclusivity and Bloodborne

"The Order's 30 FPS limitation is a stylistic choice!"-Most games on PS4 run at 30fps because of the hardware's limitations.

"Uncharted 4 CGI trailer is in engine!"-Remember when Killzone 2's trailer was "actual gameplay"?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#160  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

@delta3074 said:

@Heil68 said:

@delta3074:

Dat cloud powar!

that ain't gonna happen, it won't allow the Xbone to even match the Ps4 in Raw horsepower but it will improve gaming in certain areas, dedicated servers is a good thing for gaming, offloading AI to the cloud is only feasible with online only games.

To say it will do nothing for gaming is a stupid statement though.

Agree. To try and say what MS says about at times is a stupid statement as well