Tech Analysis: Watch Dogs on PlayStation 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

PC will always be better for multiplats. If there are some exceptions to this, it's only to prove the status of rule of that statement. PCs aren't really limited by hardware, at least theoretically (this means, if you can afford to continue upgrading it, you'll ever be ahead of the current games tech).

This comes from someone who always was primarily a console player, and PC second. I always played on both platforms (1 console + PC). But the PC always had an upper hand, tech-wise.

But there is one thing PC gamers have to realize: more and more, playing on the PC is less and less advantageous. If you were a hermit during the SNES, PS and PS2 eras, you really had a completely different experience that console-only players couldn't even imagine. Nowadays, it's about having a quality difference on multiplats, few exclusives (compared to what consoles offer), MMOs and a better gameplay experience on RTS and FPS. Of course it's worth it for some guys.

Add to this the fact that most people nowadays owns a laptop, that are just not powerful enough to play games correctly (this means: can't do it as good as, or better than consoles), for their daily activities, and would have to spend more (and in some ways, redundantly) on a gaming focused rig. This all makes me think that being a PC only player now is to put yourself in a diminished returns situation. And now you're not in that completely different environment as before. Gaming on PC is becoming more and more comparable to console gaming, these kinds of comparisons show it.

Yet, the first statement I made in the beginning is still valid: multiplats are and will continue to be better on PCs. This won't change, even as the diminished returns situation advances. It really makes no sense comparing multiplats on consoles and PC.

LordOfPoms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 LordOfPoms
Member since 2013 • 1138 Posts
so best on PC confirmed. But we already knew this.NFJSupreme
It's most likely going to be this way all gen with all three systems using PC architecture, but console tech unable to upgrade over time. It's not a bad thing, but it's just the truth and the sooner we all accept this the sooner we move on to bigger and better arguments.
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

PS4 still looks good but there is a smoothness and depth to the PC version. The lighting and shadows play a big part in that

uninspiredcup

Agreed. The gap is huge. At this point. we might as well already declair the pc a generation ahead.

They look virtualy identical you crack me up:D

DJ_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#154 DJ_Headshot
Member since 2010 • 6427 Posts

Nice a nearly 2 year old gpu(7950 will be 20 months or so old when ps4 launches)holds up just fine to a next gen consoles in gaming. I'm not familair with the gens before this one tech wise but no way where you competing or even surpassing the 360 with a 6800gt which I believe would be around 2 year old when the 360 launched. The cpu side was even worse back then to core duo wasn't even out when the 360 launched and here I am still using an overclocked 5 1/2 year old cpu with no need to upgrade anytime soon. That would be like still being able to use a Pentium 3 when the 360 came out for modern games crazy!

Avatar image for CallOfDutyRulez
CallOfDutyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 CallOfDutyRulez
Member since 2013 • 1602 Posts

Has MS shown any footage of multiplats like this yet?hoosier7

No. In fact, all the games they showed were linear. SONY showed lots of open-world games.

Assassin's Creed IV, The Division, InFamous: SS, The Witness, Watchdogs, Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts III.

Notice Ubisoft only showed them on the PS4 and not the ONE. It's because they all ran better on the PS4. If Ubisoft is trying to sell a product, they'd want to make the best presentation possible (Disregarding PC, as PC gamers don't buy as many games as console gamers).

123Sippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 123Sippi
Member since 2013 • 237 Posts
[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="parkurtommo"]We probably will be seeing graphics like those, except with a much better art direction (because that demo has some pretty hideous designs) this next gen, if the evolution from 2005-2013 is any indication.parkurtommo

Maybe on PC 1st.:P That tech demo still looks better than every PS4 game right now!

Yes of course we'll see it on PC first! But towards the end of the generation, considering how consistent graphical evolution has been so far, we will definitely see some extremely impressive stuff.

i dont know playstations and xboxes to me do much better art than pc and i dont see pc matching this on an art side maybe some game with a photorealism graphics aim maybe
123Sippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 123Sippi
optimization can only do so much kids. It can't squeeze water from a rock. The 7850+ in the PS4 will run out of juice long before it runs out of RAM. But it will get pushed to its limits which should result in some interesting stuff.NFJSupreme
it sucks you really try to compare and contrast the norms of the pc hardware world against sony and their own customized hardware revisions oh well
123Sippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 123Sippi

[QUOTE="Wickerman777"]

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]

You are seriously mistaken. The PS4 has 8 Gigs of GDDR5 Ram which is SHARED memory across the whole hardware, including graphics. GDDR5 is great for graphics, because of the speed of the RAM but for normal CPU work, it's not so great because the latency is much higher than DDR3. There are always trade offs.

AMD655

But it can be used for graphics memory. The point is that right now most PCs don't have that kind of video memory available to them.

PC's do not need that amount of Vram, a console does because it lacks the horsepower, so storing more stuff in ram will give the console time to process it, this is also why you only get 720p with sub 30fps most of the time.

3GB 780 will rip a PS4 a new backside then spit it out on your doorstep, memory has no real part in performance until you get to a crazy resolution pushing serious amunts of AA, like 8xMSAA at 2560x1600+ res.

i just dont see it compared in multiplats and definitely ps4 exclusives even ps3 exclusives compared to NOW pcs
123Sippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 123Sippi

[QUOTE="Pray_to_me"]

[QUOTE="NFJSupreme"]

It was running on a 680 which you can get for around $400.  Or you could get a 7970 which costs less and has similar performance.  Or if you are a smart you can get a 670 and over clock it for 350 or so.  And if you are pro you could just get a 7950 for sub 300 and overclock the hell out of it.  Or you could get the new 760 or 770.  None of these cards are over $400.  Some as low as $250 or less depending on what sale is going on.

kalipekona

Aaaaand then you can go ahead and buy a new card when next gen really hits its stride and we're not playing PS360 ports such as watch dogs. Gonna need to upgrade your CPU which means new mobo, new OS or if you have a licence you still need to reinstall all your shit should take you a day not including reasearching parts, waiting for them to ship, building the shit. And then still you'll still be stuck playing X-Box one ports and maybe one or two Kickstarter funded exclusives that may or may not ever release.  

Ooooor just get a PS4, all these mutiplats and real actual exclusives not crowd funded pipe dreams. 400 bucks and set for 5-10 years. Boom, Done, Easy. 

And still be stuck playing inferior multiplats, paying to play online, and paying more for your games. Doesn't sound as amazing as you are trying to make it sound.

inferior is incredibly objective
123Sippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 123Sippi

[QUOTE="Wickerman777"]

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]

Most PC gamers have PC's that are 2 gens ahead of PS4 and XB1.

AMD655

And the type of PC gamer you're describing = hardly anyone.

My rig has a 3 year old GPU, it still towers above the PS4 GPU, my 2500k rapes the CPU in both consoles, no 8 core 1.6ghz APU will come close to 4 sandy bridge cores at 5ghz.

yeah i love pc nerds who try to compare on the paper specs from off the shelf pc parts to sony and microsoft custom hardware that has been in planning for years with tons of developers and engineers lol
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#161 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts
best on the Microsoft Xbox One, confirmed by the devs themselves.
123Sippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 123Sippi

[QUOTE="Wickerman777"]

[QUOTE="NFJSupreme"]optimization can only do so much kids. It can't squeeze water from a rock. The 7850+ in the PS4 will run out of juice long before it runs out of RAM. But it will get pushed to its limits which should result in some interesting stuff.kalipekona

Yeah, the possibilities aren't infinite, of course. But I believe based on what I've seen X360 and PS3 achieve with their meager specs that eventually PS4 will achieve results with its 1.8 tflops GPU what a GPU twice that powerful in a PC could do. Of course no amount of optimisation is gonna catch up to PC GPUs 3-5X as powerful as PS4's... but twice as powerful? Yes, I believe so. In other words a 1.8 tflops GPU in a console is roughly akin to a 3.6 tflops GPU in a PC (Not right away. But it'll perform like that in a few years) because the efficiency of consoles is so much better.

Yes, but by that time a 3.6 tflop PC graphics card will also be able to run much better looking games, simply due to the better techniques that developers learn. Look at some of the amazing looking games, like Dead Space 3, that an 8800 gtx can run.

and art centric graphics engine games will still be why people are more dazzled by ps4 games than anything on pc
123Sippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 123Sippi

Nice a nearly 2 year old gpu(7950 will be 20 months or so old when ps4 launches)holds up just fine to a next gen consoles in gaming. I'm not familair with the gens before this one tech wise but no way where you competing or even surpassing the 360 with a 6800gt which I believe would be around 2 year old when the 360 launched. The cpu side was even worse back then to core duo wasn't even out when the 360 launched and here I am still using an overclocked 5 1/2 year old cpu with no need to upgrade anytime soon. That would be like still being able to use a Pentium 3 when the 360 came out for modern games crazy!

DJ_Headshot
yeah ps4 is incredibly maxed out
jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#164 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts
I guess the question is do I want to play this game in all it's fabulous glory on PC or on PS4 where it will look amazing still on a larger screen with a badass new controller? Decisions decisions...
soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#165 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

[QUOTE="hoosier7"]Has MS shown any footage of multiplats like this yet?CallOfDutyRulez

No. In fact, all the games they showed were linear. SONY showed lots of open-world games.

Assassin's Creed IV, The Division, InFamous: SS, The Witness, Watchdogs, Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts III.

Notice Ubisoft only showed them on the PS4 and not the ONE. It's because they all ran better on the PS4. If Ubisoft is trying to sell a product, they'd want to make the best presentation possible (Disregarding PC, as PC gamers don't buy as many games as console gamers).

FFXV is open world? And KHIII wasn't even shown, let alone confirmed to be open world (unlikely very big worlds even if it is due to the nature of the game).
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

Looks great IMO. Don't see any issues.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
PC hardware always showing its superiority :cool:
CallOfDutyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 CallOfDutyRulez

PC hardware always showing its superiority :cool:Tessellation

Enjoying your virtual girl friend?

123Sippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 123Sippi
[QUOTE="CallOfDutyRulez"]

[QUOTE="hoosier7"]Has MS shown any footage of multiplats like this yet?soulitane

FFXV is open world? And KHIII wasn't even shown, let alone confirmed to be open world (unlikely very big worlds even if it is due to the nature of the game).

with 8 gigs of ram pc nerd theres no reason that the games arent open world
kalipekona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#170 kalipekona
Member since 2003 • 2492 Posts

[QUOTE="kalipekona"]

[QUOTE="Wickerman777"]

Yeah, the possibilities aren't infinite, of course. But I believe based on what I've seen X360 and PS3 achieve with their meager specs that eventually PS4 will achieve results with its 1.8 tflops GPU what a GPU twice that powerful in a PC could do. Of course no amount of optimisation is gonna catch up to PC GPUs 3-5X as powerful as PS4's... but twice as powerful? Yes, I believe so. In other words a 1.8 tflops GPU in a console is roughly akin to a 3.6 tflops GPU in a PC (Not right away. But it'll perform like that in a few years) because the efficiency of consoles is so much better.

123Sippi

Yes, but by that time a 3.6 tflop PC graphics card will also be able to run much better looking games, simply due to the better techniques that developers learn. Look at some of the amazing looking games, like Dead Space 3, that an 8800 gtx can run.

and art centric graphics engine games will still be why people are more dazzled by ps4 games than anything on pc

Maybe special fanboy eyes like yours will "see" things that way, but not most people with working eyes and brains.

I find it hilarious that you think art is something unique to playstation games. You silly, silly fanboy. There are plenty of games on the PC that are artistically and technically beautiful. The Witcher 2, for instance, is more artistically beautiful than anything I have played on my PS3.

But there are lots of artistically beautiful games on any platform. The PC just combines that beautiful art with amazing technology.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

[QUOTE="Tessellation"]PC hardware always showing its superiority :cool:CallOfDutyRulez

dat butthurt :cool:
soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

[QUOTE="soulitane"][QUOTE="CallOfDutyRulez"]

123Sippi

with 8 gigs of ram pc nerd theres no reason that the games arent open world

PC nerd? My, my someone is touchy. The nature of the game being that there are many worlds, it's not that it can't handle it but there's not any reason to have lots of large open world environments in KHIII, it would become tedious. So there is plenty of reason for a game to not be open world, not due to hardware but for game design.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 SambaLele

[QUOTE="DJ_Headshot"]

123Sippi

My thoughts exactly.

People forget how many generations behind, for example, the PS3's GPU is (it's a GeForce 7800 based chip, that's 6 geforce generations - 9 series - ago: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce), yet it can produce graphics that a PC with such a card would never be able to.

Try to run Bioshock Infinite on a PC with 2005 hardware (since both 360 and PS3's specs were already 'outdated' in 2006) and see if it's really on the same level to what those consoles can achieve.

Don't underestimate the potential of standardized hardware. Devs can focus their work on a specific hardware design for years on the console market. On PC, they have to adjust everything for an endless list of CPUs, GPUs and memory. There's also the question of background apps being a lesser hassle on consoles than on PCs, etc.

The comparison is not as straightforward as you say.

sethman410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 sethman410
Member since 2008 • 2967 Posts
Impressive graphics.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#175 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

we might as well already declair the pc a generation ahead.

uninspiredcup

are you serious? Do you honestly believe the PC footage looked like it could be from a whole other generation when compared to the PS4 footage?

Jeez, I knew hermits were delusional but this much... :roll:

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts

[QUOTE="uninspiredcup"]

Vatusus

are you serious? Do you honestly believe the PC footage looked like it could be from a whole other generation when compared to the PS4 footage?

It's still superior, so he is right.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#177 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="uninspiredcup"]

faizan_faizan

only very VERY slightly. If thats a "gen ahead" for you... :roll:

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 faizan_faizan

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"]

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Vatusus

I never said it was a gen ahead, it's still superior. Smilies won't help you win the argument.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#179 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

DF will have a fun time doing face off of this... 6 platforms lol

They might split in 2, ps3/360/wiiu and ps4/x1/pc

ManatuBeard
Damn that's a lot of work, lol. I wonder about BF4 as well.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#180 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="uninspiredcup"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

PS4 still looks good but there is a smoothness and depth to the PC version. The lighting and shadows play a big part in that

Wiiyou

Agreed. The gap is huge. At this point. we might as well already declair the pc a generation ahead.

But PC-gamers playing 1-2generations behind because according to steam people have old hardware...

Too bad for those people sadly.:(

Cuby_Finest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Cuby_Finest
Member since 2005 • 1129 Posts

[QUOTE="Tessellation"]PC hardware always showing its superiority :cool:Tessellation

dat butthurt :cool:

tumblr_mkqkt33yST1s04k2io1_500.gif

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

[QUOTE="123Sippi"][QUOTE="DJ_Headshot"]

SambaLele

My thoughts exactly.

People forget how many generations behind, for example, the PS3's GPU is (it's a GeForce 7800 based chip, that's 6 geforce generations - 9 series - ago: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce), yet it can produce graphics that a PC with such a card would never be able to.

Try to run Bioshock Infinite on a PC with 2005 hardware (since both 360 and PS3's specs were already 'outdated' in 2006) and see if it's really on the same level to what those consoles can achieve.

Don't underestimate the potential of standardized hardware. Devs can focus their work on a specific hardware design for years on the console market. On PC, they have to adjust everything for an endless list of CPUs, GPUs and memory. There's also the question of background apps being a lesser hassle on consoles than on PCs, etc.

AMD Radeon HD 6470M with similar 240 GFLOPS as Xbox 360's AMD Xenos playing Bioshock Infinite. Both Radeon HD 6470M and Xbox 360's GPUs has unified shaders and about 240 GFLOPS of compute.
CallOfDutyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 CallOfDutyRulez

[QUOTE="SambaLele"]

[QUOTE="123Sippi"] yeah ps4 is incredibly maxed outronvalencia

My thoughts exactly.

AMD Radeon HD 6470M with similar 240 GFLOPS as Xbox 360's AMD Xenos playing Bioshock Infinite. Both Radeon HD 6470M and Xbox 360's GPUs has unified shaders and about 240 GFLOPS of compute.

Not a 2005 GPU.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 ronvalencia

[QUOTE="ronvalencia"][QUOTE="SambaLele"]

My thoughts exactly.

CallOfDutyRulez

Not a 2005 GPU.

The release date is not as important when compared to the actual hardware capabilities/features i.e. both Radeon HD 6470M and Xbox 360's GPU has unified shaders, memport, 3DC+ texture compression, hardware tessellation and about 240 GFLOPS of compute.

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

[QUOTE="ronvalencia"] AMD Radeon HD 6470M with similar 240 GFLOPS as Xbox 360's AMD Xenos playing Bioshock Infinite. Both Radeon HD 6470M and Xbox 360's GPUs has unified shaders and about 240 GFLOPS of compute.ronvalencia

Not a 2005 GPU.

The release date is not as important when compared to the actual hardware capabilities/features i.e. both Radeon HD 6470M and Xbox 360's GPU has unified shaders, memport, 3DC+ texture compression, hardware tessellation and about 240 GFLOPS of compute.

No it is since this card has unified shaders where as some cards in 2005 similar to the Xbox 360 didn't. :cool:

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 ronvalencia

[QUOTE="ronvalencia"]

Not a 2005 GPU.

Indicud

No it is since this card has unified shaders where as some cards in 2005 similar to the Xbox 360 didn't. :cool:

The release date doesn't focus on the actual hardware features.

The issue here is the API overheads running with similar hardware feature and compute power GPUs.

The API overheads mainly occurs on the CPU side. 6470M is linked to Intel Core i5-2430M (dual core/4 threads) @2.4 GHZ with 3Ghz turbo (8 instructions (retirement) per cycle).

Xbox 360's 3 core PPE has 6 instructions (retirement) per cycle. PPE @ 3.2 Ghz ~= PowerPC 970 @ 1.6Ghz ~= AMD K8 @ 1.7Ghz.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 SambaLele

[QUOTE="SambaLele"]

[QUOTE="123Sippi"] yeah ps4 is incredibly maxed outronvalencia

My thoughts exactly.

Wow, you failed really hard there.

Look at the specs used for that video:

CPU: Intel i5 2430M (2.4 Ghz)

GPU: Radeon HD 6470M

That's not 2005 hardware, not only GPU.

That GPU is six generations ahead, not to mention the CPU, etc.

Shadows are on low, ambient occlusion low, light shafts off, and a number of other compromises were made so it could run a bit smoother, and it's still lagging even without enemies on screen. when the NPC enters the scene, it becomes a lag fest.

It's nowhere near how 360 runs the game, with older hardware than that.

EDIT: actually, that GPU is 6 generations ahead of 360's GPU: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radeon#R520.

123Sippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 123Sippi

[QUOTE="123Sippi"][QUOTE="kalipekona"]

kalipekona

Maybe special fanboy eyes like yours will "see" things that way, but not most people with working eyes and brains.

I find it hilarious that you think art is something unique to playstation games. You silly, silly fanboy. There are plenty of games on the PC that are artistically and technically beautiful. The Witcher 2, for instance, is more artistically beautiful than anything I have played on my PS3.

But there are lots of artistically beautiful games on any platform. The PC just combines that beautiful art with amazing technology.

more artistically beautiful than any psn indie game
123Sippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 123Sippi
PC hardware always showing its superiority :cool:Tessellation
in small screens
123Sippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 123Sippi
[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"]It's still superior, so he is right.

faizan_faizan

I never said it was a gen ahead, it's still superior. Smilies won't help you win the argument.

vs a non maxed out ps4, great win for pc
Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

[QUOTE="Tessellation"]PC hardware always showing its superiority :cool:123Sippi
in small screens

It will always win no matter how big the screens are.

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

Ouch.

The framerate is absolutely awful on the PS4. Good luck with that while I enjoy the beauty on my PC at whatever framerates I want.

sethman410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 sethman410
Member since 2008 • 2967 Posts

Ouch.

The framerate is absolutely awful on the PS4. Good luck with that while I enjoy the beauty on my PC at whatever framerates I want.

Cyberdot
"whatever framerates I want"... U can run over 1000 fps? lol
Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

[QUOTE="Cyberdot"]

Ouch.

sethman410

Yes i can...

D9FAC92991551C332BEF3F8D4B6E59D1322DE671

123Sippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 123Sippi

[QUOTE="123Sippi"][QUOTE="Tessellation"]PC hardware always showing its superiority :cool:AMD655

in small screens

It will always win no matter how big the screens are.

cause on pc games are made for small screens first, thats not the case for "consoles"
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

[QUOTE="sethman410"][QUOTE="Cyberdot"]

Ouch.

AMD655

Yes i can...

D9FAC92991551C332BEF3F8D4B6E59D1322DE671

If those  are the specs of your pc that will get romped by a PS4, a GTX480? LMAO 

UNcartMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 UNcartMe
Member since 2011 • 725 Posts
[QUOTE="UNcartMe"][QUOTE="muffin200"]

In other breaking news water is wet.

clyde46
too bad playing on a pc is boring and a hassle

Too bad you're a shitty troll.

woah, that was one of my few troll attempts. harsh crowd. but seriously, pc gaming is boring...to me at least.
faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 faizan_faizan

Ouch.

Cyberdot
Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

PC>PS4>Xbone in terms of multiplats this gen.

ImBatman-

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

[QUOTE="123Sippi"][QUOTE="DJ_Headshot"]

SambaLele

My thoughts exactly.

just for shits and giggles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZHiD3mc340

Â