SW dominated by Master Race ? *POLL*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]Still ass hurt junior, still ass hurt. Cry more.wasted_wisdom
You spend that much money on a computer only to troll on System Wars while you wait for your stupid pirated game to finish downloading on Utorrent, while also eating cheese puffs and drinking mountain dew in that undersized grey t-shirt and your turtle beach headset Yeah...that's right. I'm watching you, Bobby Bobbington. I'm watching you.

And the really freaking sad part is that everything I said has a 70 percent chance statistically of being freaking true!!!!

You know what's even more sad, son? You quoting yourself.
NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11796 Posts

Can't resist the power!!!

Jen-Hsun-Huang-tattoo-GTC-2010-gfxs-nvid

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 wasted_wisdom
Member since 2008 • 1767 Posts
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] You spend that much money on a computer only to troll on System Wars while you wait for your stupid pirated game to finish downloading on Utorrent, while also eating cheese puffs and drinking mountain dew in that undersized grey t-shirt and your turtle beach headset Yeah...that's right. I'm watching you, Bobby Bobbington. I'm watching you.

And the really freaking sad part is that everything I said has a 70 percent chance statistically of being freaking true!!!!

If I'm old enough to actually be your son, you're too old to be on system wars you fking a55hole.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 rjdofu
[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] And the really freaking sad part is that everything I said has a 70 percent chance statistically of being freaking true!!!!

If I'm old enough to actually be your son, you're too old to be on system wars you fking a55hole.

LMAO.
wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 wasted_wisdom
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="rjdofu"] You know what's even more sad, son? You quoting yourself.

LMAO.

LOL
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 rjdofu
[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] If I'm old enough to actually be your son, you're too old to be on system wars you fking a55hole.

LMAO.

LOL

No no no, that's not a correct respond. Common, lemme hear it more.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#207 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

If I'm old enough to actually be your son, you're too old to be on system wars you fking a55hole. wasted_wisdom

The fun part about pc gaming: Hardly ever running into litle bratty kids such as this

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 wasted_wisdom
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="rjdofu"] LMAO.

LOL

I only talk to people with better grammar than six year old kids.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 rjdofu

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] LOLwasted_wisdom

I only talk to people with better grammar than six year old kids.

k? Glad to know that I've good grammar.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] And the really freaking sad part is that everything I said has a 70 percent chance statistically of being freaking true!!!!

dat rage and butthurt :cool:
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="rjdofu"] You know what's even more sad, son? You quoting yourself.Tessellation

ciorlandenis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#212 ciorlandenis
Member since 2012 • 322 Posts

console gamers are enjoying their games the same way amish enjoy jumping up and down with the broom in their hands = neither of these know any better so they are content with what they got

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 wasted_wisdom

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"]

The fun part about pc gaming: Hardly ever running into litle bratty kids such as this

wis3boi
And always running into overcompensating tools such as you.

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] If I'm old enough to actually be your son, you're too old to be on system wars you fking a55hole. wis3boi

And running into "grown up", bored and lonely dudes named Tim and Bob. Hey Tim, what are you up to? Ohh, nothing you know. Just installing my Gtsx 150000 GT Superturbochargercharged edition with ten way Sli. Oh nice, my GTSXXL 230000 GTS Superchargerd, watercooled, turbo charged, chargercharged, GDDR20000 just came in. You should upgrade soon. Oh my god I'm like totally jealous of your hardware. You can like play the same games a 500$ computer can max out without any problems. You're so awesome!
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] If I'm old enough to actually be your son, you're too old to be on system wars you fking a55hole. wis3boi

:lol: LMAO, i am saving this.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 rjdofu
[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] And always running into overcompensating tools such as you.

[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] If I'm old enough to actually be your son, you're too old to be on system wars you fking a55hole. wis3boi

And running into "grown up", bored and lonely dudes named Tim and Bob. Hey Tim, what are you up to? Ohh, nothing you know. Just installing my Gtsx 150000 GT Superturbochargercharged edition with ten way Sli. Oh nice, my GTSXXL 230000 GTS Superchargerd, watercooled, turbo charged, chargercharged, GDDR20000 just came in. You should upgrade soon. Oh my god I'm like totally jealous of your hardware. You can like play the same games a 500$ computer can max out without any problems. You're so awesome!

You have problem, son.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 rjdofu
[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="Tessellation"] dat rage and butthurt :cool:Tessellation

That vid is just god like :lol:
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] Shows how much of an idiot you are, you tool. I've played all your pc exclusives. look up my steam account. premby4ever@yahoo.com or poisonous_secret....also look up my PSN Killb3yond

Still ass hurt junior, still ass hurt. Cry more.

You spend that much money on a computer only to troll on System Wars while you wait for your stupid pirated game to finish downloading on Utorrent, while also eating cheese puffs and drinking mountain dew in that undersized grey t-shirt and your turtle beach headset Yeah...that's right. I'm watching you, Bobby Bobbington. I'm watching you.

It's isn't pirated you clueless moron. It is downloading on Steam. I got it free with my GPU along with Crysis 3. God you are stupid.
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] If I'm old enough to actually be your son, you're too old to be on system wars you fking a55hole. wis3boi

Now THIS is something I can fap to.

Thank you Sony.

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 wasted_wisdom
[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]Still ass hurt junior, still ass hurt. Cry more.AmazonTreeBoa

It's isn't pirated you clueless moron. It is downloading on Steam. I got it free with my GPU along with Crysis 3. God you are stupid.

Oh so you ARE trolling while waiting for something to finish downloading? Wow I'm close enough. Take it as a win. TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL Hey, did you know if you post your rig's specs on system wars and brag about how much consoles that cost ten thousand times less than your PC suck, you almost begin to feel less empty on the inside?
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
I'll game on any system that isn't an Xbox, but I currently only have a Wii. Sooo, Baaaaaaaaa.
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] You spend that much money on a computer only to troll on System Wars while you wait for your stupid pirated game to finish downloading on Utorrent, while also eating cheese puffs and drinking mountain dew in that undersized grey t-shirt and your turtle beach headset Yeah...that's right. I'm watching you, Bobby Bobbington. I'm watching you.

Oh so you ARE trolling while waiting for something to finish downloading? Wow I'm close enough. Take it as a win. TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL Hey, did you know if you post your rig's specs on system wars and brag about how much consoles that cost ten thousand times less than your PC suck, you almost begin to feel less empty on the inside?

Please, continue on. Your ignorance is entertaining me.
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#222 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

no option for non fanboys

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 wis3boi

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="wis3boi"]

rjdofu

Is it bad I watched the whole thing? :D

Mr_BillGates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Mr_BillGates
Member since 2005 • 3211 Posts

You know this forum has gone to hell when there are about 118 virgins trolling these boards. applause.gif

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 wasted_wisdom
[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"] It's isn't pirated you clueless moron. It is downloading on Steam. I got it free with my GPU along with Crysis 3. God you are stupid.

Please, continue on. Your ignorance is entertaining me.

Ignorance? Nothiung to be ignorant aboiut
Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#226 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts
Where is none of or all of the above? And yes, SW is dominated by Hermits. Most of them angry.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 rjdofu

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] :lol: LMAO, i am saving this.wis3boi

Is it bad I watched the whole thing? :D

That's good, I did once, and now my jimmy is eternal. ;)
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

peasants

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] You spend that much money on a computer only to troll on System Wars while you wait for your stupid pirated game to finish downloading on Utorrent, while also eating cheese puffs and drinking mountain dew in that undersized grey t-shirt and your turtle beach headset Yeah...that's right. I'm watching you, Bobby Bobbington. I'm watching you. wasted_wisdom

seriously

Butthurt-jonkellygreen.jpg

Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Bebi_vegeta
Member since 2003 • 13558 Posts

You know this forum has gone to hell when there are about 118 virgins trolling these boards. applause.gif

Mr_BillGates

Does that include you ?