SW dominated by Master Race ? *POLL*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

1-UPking82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 1-UPking82
Member since 2013 • 102 Posts
[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="1-UPking82"]I belong to the normal gamer faction. Master Race is such a stupid term.lowe0

It´s to call the attention. :twisted:

Why would you WANT that kind of attention? I mean, consider the PC Gamer article on Thief the other day... the comments were calling for mass graves for console gamers. That kind of attitude comes through loud and clear in every interaction with your platform, including during gameplay.

I don't believe most people think that way, and you have to remember that most people on the internet are not being serious. However just from my experience on this board so far (which is very limited) the PC guys seem to be the most over zealous and the one's I face palm at the most. I don't want to generalize however as I'm sure there are some decent PC gamers on here.
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="1-UPking82"]I belong to the normal gamer faction. Master Race is such a stupid term.lowe0

Why would you WANT that kind of attention? I mean, consider the PC Gamer article on Thief the other day... the comments were calling for mass graves for console gamers. That kind of attitude comes through loud and clear in every interaction with your platform, including during gameplay.

It´s for a greater good such as to calculate SW faction distribution more precisely. Anger makes people vote more actively.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#153 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

[QUOTE="lowe0"][QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

jhonMalcovich

It´s for a greater good such as to calculate SW faction distribution more precisely. Anger makes people vote more actively.

There is no way to determine how honest those votes are though.

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 lowe0
Member since 2004 • 13692 Posts

jhonMalcovich

You're presuming that the result is anger instead of writing off your platform of choice due to its users.
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="lowe0"] Why would you WANT that kind of attention? I mean, consider the PC Gamer article on Thief the other day... the comments were calling for mass graves for console gamers. That kind of attitude comes through loud and clear in every interaction with your platform, including during gameplay.lowe0

You're presuming that the result is anger instead of writing off your platform of choice due to its users.

Nop. The result is encouragement to vote.

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 lowe0

jhonMalcovich

Nop. The result is encouragement to vote.

You have 165 or so votes. Not exactly working, now is it?

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 GioVela2010
Member since 2008 • 5566 Posts
Console gods winning again
lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 lowe0
Console gods winning againGioVela2010
There's really no winning, just trapping people in their inevitably contradictory arguments or knocking their belief in their own inherent superiority out from under them.
Comduter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#159 Comduter
Member since 2004 • 2316 Posts

I belong to no faction.  i like them all equally for what they are.  Fanboys are not true gamers. 

jackfruitchips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 jackfruitchips
Member since 2012 • 1065 Posts

Wii+PS3 onwer but I mostly game on PS3.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
This thread is funny.
Alienware_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Alienware_fan
Member since 2010 • 1514 Posts

so many fuking hermits damn.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#164 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
Where's the option for ALL platforms?
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 jhonMalcovich

Where's the option for ALL platforms?blackace

What good would that do? It would just mean +1 to all platforms.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 jhonMalcovich

Results of the POLL.

SW IS dominated by PC gamers. Not a surprise in light of the fact thar PC gained a lot of support lately. People do like better quality gaming PC is offering, despite  that it doesn´t have the 1st party exclusives. But who needs 1st party interactive movies when they look like **** in comparison to many low budget indie games on PC. Oh... the irony. Besides we can observe how gaming industry is changing towards to embracing PC as a lead developing platform. MS and Sony are losing their positions while third-party developers and Steam are cementing the bases for the PC Gaming Empire.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

I really wanted to post this on sw and stsmat's post has given me the perfect opportunity to do so

console.jpg

call_of_duty_10

You keep some gross pics on your hard drive. Whatever gets you off...

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#168 Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

It's not really suprising.

Pc gamers tend to be hobbyists. Your average Pc gamer is the kind fo gamer that visits sites like Kotaku and Gamespot, and keeps up to date on stuff going on in the industry.

Your average Pc gamer would know who you are tlkaing about if you said "Ken Levine" or "Todd Howard", or "Greg Zeschuk".

Console gamers runs a wider gamut. Certianly some consoel gamers - the core, would be just as informed as the average PC gamer, but the average console gamer? Not a lcue who those people are, and they probably don't visit any gmaing websites, and certianly NOT a gaming forum - that would make you a geek!

A lot of people working in the critics circle have commented on this. They tend to see a disproportionatley large amount of Pc gamers - simply because they tend to be much mroe into gaming (aagain vs the AVERAGE console gamer - I'm not generalizing here to include all fo them).

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 StrongBlackVine

Master Race; poor peasants always arguing over their weak consoles and their 5 hour exclusive games that they wait months for LOL-RocBoys9489-

Crysis 3

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="Mr_BillGates"]

Console gamers have school/job to attend to. PC gamers just sit in their basement 24/7, grinding endlessly in MMOs or spamming this board with their nonsense.

chunkowookie

And yet, without jobs, they afford those crazy expensive gaming rigs... Something doesn't add up.

Disability checks.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

Oh hey look another one of these threads

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

I voted PC just because if I had to choose only one that would be it.

But I'm really PC, PS, Nintendo.  I liked the original Xbox, but the 360 doesn't do much for me.

SentientMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 SentientMind
Member since 2013 • 361 Posts

I own a PC and a PS3, but I would consider myself part of the pc faction. Honestly though, I don't get that much time to actually play games. Most of my time is split between game development, and recording music. When I do get time for games, I usually play BF3 or Diablo 3. The next game I will buy will be Metro Last Light.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
28% of virgin basement dwellers think they are master race? LOL.
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 StrongBlackVine

28% of virgin basement dwellers think they are master race? LOL.Tessellation

"Master Race" on SW are virgin basement dwellers in real life. PC has always been the platform of choice for the socially inept.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Tessellation

[QUOTE="Tessellation"]28% of virgin basement dwellers think they are master race? LOL.StrongBlackVine

"Master Race" on SW are virgin basement dwellers in real life. PC has always been the platform of choice for the socially inept.

We have the first one feeling identified by my comment..,not to mention the obvious butthurt :cool: i thought you ''ignored me'' :lol:
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="Tessellation"]28% of virgin basement dwellers think they are master race? LOL.Tessellation

We have the first one feeling identified by my comment..,not to mention the obvious butthurt :cool: i thought you ''ignored me'' :lol:

He also considers a pic of half naked dudes (posted above) as something to get off to...

I don't think he realizes how he just puts himself out there like an open book.  I'm sure the name StrongBlackVine probably has some origin we would rather not know about.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Tessellation

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

ConanTheStoner

He also considers a pic of half naked dudes (posted above) as something to get off to...

I don't think he realizes how he just puts himself out there like an open book.  I'm sure the name StrongBlackVine probably has some origin we would rather not know about.

:lol: watch his butthurt comeback now. :cool:
Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Bebi_vegeta
Member since 2003 • 13558 Posts

so many fuking hermits damn.

Alienware_fan

Yet you're sig is about a PC...

coolkid93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#180 coolkid93
Member since 2007 • 6749 Posts
I love me some PlayStation.
IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

Exclusively playing on PC currently, but I'm gonna buy PS4 or 720.

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#182 trollop_scat
Member since 2006 • 2656 Posts

PC>Playstation>XBox>Kidtendo

Nanomage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Nanomage
Member since 2011 • 2371 Posts

[QUOTE="Tessellation"]28% of virgin basement dwellers think they are master race? LOL.StrongBlackVine

Yeah,feeling the heat eh? :lol:
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

Where's the option for ALL platforms?blackace

General Gaming Forum.

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
I wipe my butt with the Nintendo faction.
Chrome-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#186 Chrome-
Member since 2009 • 1744 Posts
Cow 4 life
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 AmazonTreeBoa
Threads like this make me feel so sorry for console gamers.
lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 lowe0
Threads like this make me feel so sorry for console gamers.AmazonTreeBoa
Why? We're enjoying games, same thing you guys are doing. What's there to be sorry about?
wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 wasted_wisdom
Member since 2008 • 1767 Posts
Hermits are so full of crap. I do agree that PC game is the awesome because of the mods and the extra things you can do such as console ~ cheats and such, but you guys come in here with your stupid, precious, water cooled, core i10000, 50 terrabytes of RAM, 10thousand terrabyte harddrive, water cooled power switches and a bunch of other unnecessary crap and act like you're superior and better than everyone. Just because you felt like spending ten million dollars on a freaking computer doesn't mean you're superior. If anything hermits only have an advantage over Lems and in some multiplats. No one gives a crap so you can all pull the processors out of your butts and shut the hec up. Ooh, I have a gtx 10000, well I have a gtsx+ 10, billion...Oh wait, the gtsxv+-() xxl 20,000 just came out right as the freaking mailman is delivering your new video card to your door. Yes, your hardware can handle anything with simple hardware upgrades but consoles are made to not be upgrade-able. If anything you guys shouldn't even be in the race. Want to call this damage control? What damage exactly am I controlling. You have better version of xbox games and No version of PS3 games. Shut up. I love PC gaming and I've assembled a few rigs myself, but you guys are so self righteous and annoying.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="funsohng"] What the hell were you smoking when watching LOTR. Gollum don't have no sideboobs. And auburn hair.funsohng
sideboob cannot be confirmed. dodgy pants and nothing but skin and bone = gollum confirmed.

LhHdXNN.jpg

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] sideboob cannot be confirmed. dodgy pants and nothing but skin and bone = gollum confirmed.wis3boi

LhHdXNN.jpg

Hot damn!
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 AmazonTreeBoa
Hermits are so full of crap. I do agree that PC game is the awesome because of the mods and the extra things you can do such as console ~ cheats and such, but you guys come in here with your stupid, precious, water cooled, core i10000, 50 terrabytes of RAM, 10thousand terrabyte harddrive, water cooled power switches and a bunch of other unnecessary crap and act like you're superior and better than everyone. Just because you felt like spending ten million dollars on a freaking computer doesn't mean you're superior. If anything hermits only have an advantage over Lems and in some multiplats. No one gives a crap so you can all pull the processors out of your butts and shut the hec up. Ooh, I have a gtx 10000, well I have a gtsx+ 10, billion...Oh wait, the gtsxv+-() xxl 20,000 just came out right as the freaking mailman is delivering your new video card to your door. Yes, your hardware can handle anything with simple hardware upgrades but consoles are made to not be upgrade-able. If anything you guys shouldn't even be in the race. Want to call this damage control? What damage exactly am I controlling. You have better version of xbox games and No version of PS3 games. Shut up. I love PC gaming and I've assembled a few rigs myself, but you guys are so self righteous and annoying. wasted_wisdom
If I was to describe this post in one word, it would be "butthurt".
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 AmazonTreeBoa
[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]Threads like this make me feel so sorry for console gamers.lowe0
Why? We're enjoying games, same thing you guys are doing. What's there to be sorry about?

Because of all the delusional butthurt responses I am reading pumped full of desperation and denial.
Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

Herm 4 life

Link3301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

#195 Link3301
Member since 2008 • 2001 Posts

I guess PC or Nintendo.

wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 wasted_wisdom
[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"]Hermits are so full of crap. I do agree that PC game is the awesome because of the mods and the extra things you can do such as console ~ cheats and such, but you guys come in here with your stupid, precious, water cooled, core i10000, 50 terrabytes of RAM, 10thousand terrabyte harddrive, water cooled power switches and a bunch of other unnecessary crap and act like you're superior and better than everyone. Just because you felt like spending ten million dollars on a freaking computer doesn't mean you're superior. If anything hermits only have an advantage over Lems and in some multiplats. No one gives a crap so you can all pull the processors out of your butts and shut the hec up. Ooh, I have a gtx 10000, well I have a gtsx+ 10, billion...Oh wait, the gtsxv+-() xxl 20,000 just came out right as the freaking mailman is delivering your new video card to your door. Yes, your hardware can handle anything with simple hardware upgrades but consoles are made to not be upgrade-able. If anything you guys shouldn't even be in the race. Want to call this damage control? What damage exactly am I controlling. You have better version of xbox games and No version of PS3 games. Shut up. I love PC gaming and I've assembled a few rigs myself, but you guys are so self righteous and annoying. AmazonTreeBoa

Shows how much of an idiot you are, you tool. I've played all your pc exclusives. look up my steam account. premby4ever@yahoo.com or poisonous_secret....also look up my PSN Killb3yond
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 AmazonTreeBoa
[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"]Hermits are so full of crap. I do agree that PC game is the awesome because of the mods and the extra things you can do such as console ~ cheats and such, but you guys come in here with your stupid, precious, water cooled, core i10000, 50 terrabytes of RAM, 10thousand terrabyte harddrive, water cooled power switches and a bunch of other unnecessary crap and act like you're superior and better than everyone. Just because you felt like spending ten million dollars on a freaking computer doesn't mean you're superior. If anything hermits only have an advantage over Lems and in some multiplats. No one gives a crap so you can all pull the processors out of your butts and shut the hec up. Ooh, I have a gtx 10000, well I have a gtsx+ 10, billion...Oh wait, the gtsxv+-() xxl 20,000 just came out right as the freaking mailman is delivering your new video card to your door. Yes, your hardware can handle anything with simple hardware upgrades but consoles are made to not be upgrade-able. If anything you guys shouldn't even be in the race. Want to call this damage control? What damage exactly am I controlling. You have better version of xbox games and No version of PS3 games. Shut up. I love PC gaming and I've assembled a few rigs myself, but you guys are so self righteous and annoying. wasted_wisdom

Shows how much of an idiot you are, you tool. I've played all your pc exclusives. look up my steam account. premby4ever@yahoo.com or poisonous_secret....also look up my PSN Killb3yond

Still ass hurt junior, still ass hurt. Cry more.
wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 wasted_wisdom
[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]If I was to describe this post in one word, it would be "butthurt".AmazonTreeBoa

What am I butthurt about? Your rig? Oh ok. Yahh I'm butthurt.
wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 wasted_wisdom
[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]If I was to describe this post in one word, it would be "butthurt".AmazonTreeBoa

You spend that much money on a computer only to troll on System Wars while you wait for your stupid pirated game to finish downloading on Utorrent, while also eating cheese puffs and drinking mountain dew in that undersized grey t-shirt and your turtle beach headset Yeah...that's right. I'm watching you, Bobby Bobbington. I'm watching you.
wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 wasted_wisdom
[QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="wasted_wisdom"] Shows how much of an idiot you are, you tool. I've played all your pc exclusives. look up my steam account. premby4ever@yahoo.com or poisonous_secret....also look up my PSN Killb3yond

You spend that much money on a computer only to troll on System Wars while you wait for your stupid pirated game to finish downloading on Utorrent, while also eating cheese puffs and drinking mountain dew in that undersized grey t-shirt and your turtle beach headset Yeah...that's right. I'm watching you, Bobby Bobbington. I'm watching you.

And the really freaking sad part is that everything I said has a 70 percent chance statistically of being freaking true!!!!