SW dominated by Master Race ? *POLL*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="tenaka2"]

The U.K., I am from the emerald isle but live and work in the U.K.

sts106mat
UK is better than the sh*thole I live in

i live about 20mins from liverpool. where is the sh1t hole you call home?

I live an hour or two away from North Korea. I'm sure no matter how f*cking bad liverpool is at football, it's still a better place to live than near North Korea.
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

Yeah? Where is that? Still don't care. He is the biggest pile on this board. It takes hard work being butt mud in the yard. He manages it with ease.timbers_WSU

Why so angry wartorn?

Is it because you are still unemployed and your wife has to support you and buy your games for you?

Of course. I bet you wish you had a $200,000 ranch and a wife.But your in your mommie's basement with the water damage and your girlfriend is basically the enter button on your computer. You are the lowest of the low buddy. Now take your ass to the dentist.

Why consolites are obsessed so much with basements? I live in an appartment. I don´t even have a basement.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 funsohng

[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] sideboob cannot be confirmed. dodgy pants and nothing but skin and bone = gollum confirmed.sts106mat

confirmed sideboobs and half-nakedness my image doesn't work for some reason. did mods lock it because it was too hot?

http://static.themetapicture.com/media/a-geeks-dream-girl-540x447.jpg

its a cartoon?   even worse lol

url didn't work, re-uped the pic:
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="tenaka2"]

Why so angry wartorn?

Is it because you are still unemployed and your wife has to support you and buy your games for you?

jhonMalcovich

Of course. I bet you wish you had a $200,000 ranch and a wife.But your in your mommie's basement with the water damage and your girlfriend is basically the enter button on your computer. You are the lowest of the low buddy. Now take your ass to the dentist.

Why consolites are obsessed so much with basements? I live in an appartment. I don´t even have a basement.

I have a basement, but I use it for storage, not gaming. My gaming is done in my living room regardless of what system I am on.
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]

sts106mat

ok side boob confirmed, still not a real person though, so could well have a face like gollum for all we know.

But this pc is oil painted. Not a real photo. 

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

Yeah? Where is that? Still don't care. He is the biggest pile on this board. It takes hard work being butt mud in the yard. He manages it with ease.timbers_WSU

Why so angry wartorn?

But lets be honest, it is your wifes families ranch, and you are just taking a free ride.

Her side of the family must be really happy about you cashing in?

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 funsohng
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] i live about 20mins from liverpool. where is the sh1t hole you call home?

I live an hour or two away from North Korea. I'm sure no matter how f*cking bad liverpool is at football, it's still a better place to live than near North Korea.

whats the country / island you live on, I am not into football, if i were, i doubt i'd follow liverpool. liverpool is good for an afternoon drinking session and of course the live music down mathew street where the beatles famously played is great. dont want to live there.

I just assumed normal people would know that when I say I live right near North Korea, they would immediately think of South Korea.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#63 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

How about none of the above?

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 funsohng
[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]

sts106mat

ok side boob confirmed, still not a real person though, so could well have a face like gollum for all we know.

Or not. It's a Schrodinger's Cat
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 funsohng

Michael0134567
you a cow, michel.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 tenaka2

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="funsohng"] I live an hour or two away from North Korea. I'm sure no matter how f*cking bad liverpool is at football, it's still a better place to live than near North Korea.funsohng
whats the country / island you live on, I am not into football, if i were, i doubt i'd follow liverpool. liverpool is good for an afternoon drinking session and of course the live music down mathew street where the beatles famously played is great. dont want to live there.

I just assumed normal people would know that when I say I live right near North Korea, they would immediately think of South Korea.

Wait, so you are saying north and south Korea are right next to each other?

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Michael0134567
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

funsohng
you a cow, michel.

That's the worst thing you can call someone.
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

sts106mat

I have a basement, but I use it for storage, not gaming. My gaming is done in my living room regardless of what system I am on.

basememnt owner confirmed...at least you have emerged unscathed

Do consolites have basements too? What use do they give them ? Do they keep their kidnapped girlfriends there ?:P

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 funsohng
[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

Michael0134567
you a cow, michel.

I know, I did that on purpose.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Michael0134567
[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="funsohng"] you a cow, michel.

You're a cow. Wanna fight about it?
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 funsohng
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] whats the country / island you live on, I am not into football, if i were, i doubt i'd follow liverpool. liverpool is good for an afternoon drinking session and of course the live music down mathew street where the beatles famously played is great. dont want to live there.

well i thought about that, but then i figured if you were from south korea i would have assumed you'd have just said so. nor did you specify it was an hours drive, walk or flight....... it'd be like me describing myself as living an hour from paris...which is in a completely different country. can you understand what i mean?

no. loleuropeans.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 funsohng
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] That's the worst thing you can call someone.

I wear that badge with pride.
Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#76 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="funsohng"] I just assumed normal people would know that when I say I live right near North Korea, they would immediately think of South Korea.funsohng
well i thought about that, but then i figured if you were from south korea i would have assumed you'd have just said so. nor did you specify it was an hours drive, walk or flight....... it'd be like me describing myself as living an hour from paris...which is in a completely different country. can you understand what i mean?

no. loleuropeans.

You wish you could be as cool as we are. >.>

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 funsohng
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] well i thought about that, but then i figured if you were from south korea i would have assumed you'd have just said so. nor did you specify it was an hours drive, walk or flight....... it'd be like me describing myself as living an hour from paris...which is in a completely different country. can you understand what i mean?

no. loleuropeans.

your "no" means that you dont understand? lol koreans

Can't really say Koreans don't deserve lulz from other countries >.>
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Michael0134567
[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="funsohng"] I know, I did that on purpose.

I wear that badge with pride.

You've been brainwashed, I'm too late :(.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 funsohng

[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] well i thought about that, but then i figured if you were from south korea i would have assumed you'd have just said so. nor did you specify it was an hours drive, walk or flight....... it'd be like me describing myself as living an hour from paris...which is in a completely different country. can you understand what i mean?Arach666

no. loleuropeans.

I will make exceptions for my dear Portuguese friends <3
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 funsohng
[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] your "no" means that you dont understand? lol koreanssts106mat
Can't really say Koreans don't deserve lulz from other countries >.>

nah, i am just joking about.. to my shame i know very little of korea to be honest. closest i've gotten would be indonesia.

Korea kinda sucks.
Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#82 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts
[QUOTE="Arach666"]

[QUOTE="funsohng"] no. loleuropeans.funsohng

I will make exceptions for my dear Portuguese friends <3

Now that´s more like it. :P
faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts
Most of my friends have switched to PC in the past 6 Months, They didn't care about graphics, They cared about IQ and Frames, Most of my friends already had Quad Cores and Dual Cores and were stuck with IGPs, All they needed was a decent GFX and Voila!, They're perfect.
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="funsohng"] Can't really say Koreans don't deserve lulz from other countries >.>funsohng
nah, i am just joking about.. to my shame i know very little of korea to be honest. closest i've gotten would be indonesia.

Korea kinda sucks.

Funsohng, are you Korean and a cow ? But...but...Starcraft :? 

iPage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 iPage
Member since 2013 • 91 Posts
 Just kidding ;)
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Half the ones who voted hermits are actually lemmings who are too afraid to acknowledge their real allegiance because of how sh1tty M$ is but they don't fool anyone.
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#87 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

Why so angry wartorn?

tenaka2

But lets be honest, it is your wifes families ranch, and you are just taking a free ride.

My wife's family live in another state. But you can believe what you want. Our place is mine and hers. I made the down payment, she picked the area of the county to live in. One nice thing about her is she makes good money as well. Must suck having to leave your little war torn (zing!) island in search of a better life. And the only thing you have to brag about is your game rig. Shows you have went no where in life. But it is to be expected. After all, you are Irish.
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 timbers_WSU
[QUOTE="Dreams0fChaos"][QUOTE="nameless12345"]

Those "peasants" exist among PC gamers too you know...

Not everyone has a monster rig like you so rather stop pretending like all PC gamers have superior rigs...

AmazonTreeBoa
I like to call them the middle class :)

That made me laugh.

That was pretty good. I consider myself middle class.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] Of course. I bet you wish you had a $200,000 ranch and a wife.But your in your mommie's basement with the water damage and your girlfriend is basically the enter button on your computer. You are the lowest of the low buddy. Now take your ass to the dentist.timbers_WSU

My wife's family live in another state. But you can believe what you want. Our place is mine and hers. I made the down payment, she picked the area of the county to live in. One nice thing about her is she makes good money as well. Must suck having to leave your little war torn (zing!) island in search of a better life. And the only thing you have to brag about is your game rig. Shows you have went no where in life. But it is to be expected. After all, you are Irish.

Wow you are an angry boy today,  I thought you agreed you got to angry here and decided to try and calm down a bit. I wouldn't insult ireland to much a lot of americans are big fans of Eire.

So basically no luck on the job front then? 

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

People always say this place has a lot herms... but then they say this is cowspot. So yeah, not really sure. Unless cows vote hermit to damage control the 360's superior library... hmmm

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 tenaka2

9% Lemming? Poll is clearly broken, are the lemming so ashamed that they are not even selecting the option?

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 timbers_WSU

tenaka2

Wow you are an angry boy today,  I thought you agreed you got to angry here and decided to try and calm down a bit. I wouldn't insult ireland to much a lot of americans are big fans of Eire.

Nope. No luck. LOL.....Since you like to stalk my Facebook page you already know I make more money than your family under the floorboard. So I know jealousy is the only reason you are here. If it wasn't for your PC your whole life would be meaningless. And truth be told St.Patricks Day gives us a reason to act like drunk idiots. The whole country laughs at you.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 funsohng

[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]nah, i am just joking about.. to my shame i know very little of korea to be honest. closest i've gotten would be indonesia.jhonMalcovich

Korea kinda sucks.

Funsohng, are you Korean and a cow ? But...but...Starcraft :? 

I'm not a Korean. I'm Canadian. I may be ethnically of Korean descent, but I consider myself a Korean-Canadian. And I never liked any Blizzard games ever. Also, Koreans only play LoL nowadays.
Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#95 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
This thread...over and over.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 funsohng
Half the ones who voted hermits are actually lemmings who are too afraid to acknowledge their real allegiance because of how sh1tty M$ is but they don't fool anyone.kuraimen
I love you. Can we make love?
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 jhonMalcovich

People always say this place has a lot herms... but then they say this is cowspot. So yeah, not really sure. Unless cows vote hermit to damage control the 360's superior library... hmmm

whiskeystrike

You should talk to this guy :twisted:

Half the ones who voted hermits are actually lemmings who are too afraid to acknowledge their real allegiance because of how sh1tty M$ is but they don't fool anyone.kuraimen

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] My wife's family live in another state. But you can believe what you want. Our place is mine and hers. I made the down payment, she picked the area of the county to live in. One nice thing about her is she makes good money as well. Must suck having to leave your little war torn (zing!) island in search of a better life. And the only thing you have to brag about is your game rig. Shows you have went no where in life. But it is to be expected. After all, you are Irish.timbers_WSU

Nope. No luck. LOL.....Since you like to stalk my Facebook page you already know I make more money than your family under the floorboard. So I know jealousy is the only reason you are here. If it wasn't for your PC your whole life would be meaningless. And truth be told St.Patricks Day gives us a reason to act like drunk idiots. The whole country laughs at you.

Stalk your facebook? you need a reason to act like a drunk idiot? WHole country laughs at me? I am not sure what these things mean,

Sorry about your work situation, I would guess that its mental health issues preventing you from working at the moment?

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 timbers_WSU

I have been to China and South Korea. South Korea is actually quite nice. China is not bad either.