Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@davem1992: Hehe I know I'm just joking around....TGIF basically.....if the game is great I'll get a PS4

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#152 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

@Alucard_Prime said:

@davem1992: Hehe I know I'm just joking around....TGIF basically.....if the game is great I'll get a PS4

If you get it then I'll VS ya :D

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@davem1992:

KI is the 2D Equivalent of DoA......

Those 2 games together beat everything in your list.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 davem1992

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@davem1992:

KI is the 2D Equivalent of DoA......

Those 2 games together beat everything in your list.

Except it isn't, DoA requires MUCH more skill than KI ever will.

Also once again, PLAY the games before you bash them, at least I've played all the fucking games and know which is a better fighter.

I love how he's trying to argue that a game made by movie tie in devs beats games made by fighting game dev veterans, it's sad.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Lulu_Lulu

@davem1992:

DoA requires more complex inputs but systemically it requires the exact same set of Skills, Footsies, Spacing and Yomi..... unless if by skill you mean how convoluted it is to do simple shit then that honour goes to Street Fighter hands down: just doing combos requires insane execution.

And yeah.... those movie tien guys made a fucking good game..... shows just how lazy those veterans are. Suck on that !!!!

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 davem1992

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@davem1992:

DoA requires more complex inputs but systemically it requires the exact same set of Skills, Footsies, Spacing and Yomi..... unless if by skill you mean how convoluted it is to do simple shit then that honour goes to Street Fighter hands down: just doing combos requires insane execution.

And yeah.... those movie tien guys made a fucking good game..... shows just how lazy those veterans are. Suck on that !!!!

This guy is a fail, I try to meet him half way but he's so up MS' ass that he can't admit that his fav fighter isn't as good as REAL fighters, pathetic.

I'm done, have fun deluding yourself mate, I look forward to SFV getting 9s.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

https://www.yahoo.com/games/news/xbox-never-version-street-fighter-180400431.html

"One comment we see a lot is that something like a Super Street Fighter 5 is going to come out on Xbox," said the representative. "But the reality is that this is a real partnership. We are console exclusive for this franchise for this numbered run."

That is how you handle business. No dancing around questions.

It'll be on PC and XB1 fans will stream it from PC to their XB1. lol!! Anyway, watch Microsoft announce the same thing for Tomb Raider at the E3 conference. This should be fun.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Lulu_Lulu

@davem1992:

The real fail is the guy can't even explain the mechanics of the very games he has played..... if you're gonna meet me anywhere.... meet me there..... until then, KI has the better Fight Engine.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Nengo_Flow said:

I dont even want it in any form on my PS4

I'm not buying it. Mortal Kombat X and Killer Instinct are better for me. You'd be better off waiting 2-3 years to get it anyways since Capcom will milk the franchise to death. I hope Sony paid them well as they are going to lose a boatload of money if they didn't.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 davem1992

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@davem1992:

The real fail is the guy can't even explain the mechanics of the very games he has played..... if you're gonna meet me anywhere.... meet me there..... until then, KI has the better Fight Engine.

Nope, keep dreaming.

Go and play the fucking games and then you'll know that you're talking nonsense.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Lulu_Lulu

@davem1992:

COMBO BREAKER !!!!!

Suck on that !!!

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 davem1992

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@davem1992:

COMBO BREAKER !!!!!

Suck on that !!!

This guy is just fail, calls games bad but hasn't even tried them before.......fail.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Lulu_Lulu

@davem1992:

You're even worse.... you play games and still need somebody else to tell you whether its good or bad.....

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 davem1992

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@davem1992:

You're even worse.... you play games and still need somebody else to tell you whether its good or bad.....

Uh what?

Since when has that been the case, I like fucking Natural Doctrine for christ sake and that got panned.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Lulu_Lulu

@davem1992:

Since I asked you to explain what makes it so good and you responded with Review Scores. Its not even a difficult question, especially for someone who has played it.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 davem1992

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@davem1992:

Since I asked you to explain what makes it so good and you responded with Review Scores. Its not even a difficult question, especially for someone who has played it.

I told you, the battle system is excellent, the story is good, the game has replay value worth a damn and it isn't piss easy to play.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Lulu_Lulu

@davem1992:

Thats not an Explanation.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 davem1992

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@davem1992:

Thats not an Explanation.

Listen you've made up your mind that KI is the bestest fighter in the world (when it's not), you've not even played the games you're bashing so why am I still wasting my time with this nonsense?

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#169  Edited By jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@GameboyTroy said:

The 360 d-pad sucks anyway. Not sure how the X1 d-pad is though.

fighters should always be played on a fighting stick...but yes if you cant afford or dont want to pop for the proper device, ms d pad is a no no

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Lulu_Lulu

@davem1992:

".......the battle system is excellent......"

If I asked you to explain math to me....... would you just say: "The math is excellent" ?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Lulu_Lulu

@jsmoke03:

I have a better idea..... fighters should be designed for standard controllers..... how about that ?

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 davem1992

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@davem1992:

".......the battle system is excellent......"

If I asked you to explain math to me....... would you just say: "The math is excellent" ?

What exactly do you want me to say huh?

How the overdrives are awesome? How staggering can be a real pain or how you can break combos and then immediately follow up with a combo of your own.

You've made it clear you accept a 7/10 game over REAL fighters so why waste my breath?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Lulu_Lulu

@davem1992:

".....how you can break combos....."

You can do that ?..... how ?

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

Do you really think they would say "oh yeah don't worry "Super Ultra Street Fighter 5 Alpha whatever will be coming to Xbox so just wait for that"

No Sony made the deal to move systems and Capcom wants to sell games.

Either way I'm not upset if SF5 never comes to X1, I've always preferred MK over SF and I always like KI over SF, so I got the fighters I enjoy playing.

Now Sony securing the inevitable Injustice sequel or what ever type DC Fighter NetherRealm will work on would be upsetting

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#175  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@ryno1179 said:

And this Fanboys is the reason I own all three consoles. You can argue which is better till the end of time but the real winners are the multiplatform owners.

Thats irrelevant to which console is better or offers the best overall package as of price/library/value etc ... Bottom line is ... we cant afford all of us to have 2 or more platforms , let alone every single one. Lucky you

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 davem1992

@Lulu_Lulu: by watching the tutorial to tell you

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Lulu_Lulu

@davem1992:

It seems like you already forgot our little discussion about how an Explanation works. :(.

Avatar image for JayQproductions
JayQproductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 JayQproductions
Member since 2007 • 1806 Posts

I honestly don't know a single person who has even remotely cared about Street Fighter since the 90's. Plus with how broken the newest one is on the PS4 I say good luck with that.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By davem1992

@JayQproductions said:

I honestly don't know a single person who has even remotely cared about Street Fighter since the 90's. Plus with how broken the newest one is on the PS4 I say good luck with that.

Yeah cause a terrible port by some random dev tells us SFV's quality.

Least unlike 343 that port wasn't made by the main devs.

Avatar image for JayQproductions
JayQproductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 JayQproductions
Member since 2007 • 1806 Posts

@davem1992: It kinda does, Capcom hired them to make it and decided to release it knowing it was broken so Capcom obviously doesn't care about one of the only franchises it has left that still somewhat sales.

Also, you're talking apples and oranges with 343. Pretty sure just about any dev would have a hard time updating 4 games from 2 separate generations to work on a 3rd gen all while still making a new game in the series.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 davem1992

@JayQproductions said:

@davem1992: It kinda does, Capcom hired them to make it and decided to release it knowing it was broken so Capcom obviously doesn't care about one of the only franchises it has left that still somewhat sales.

Also, you're talking apples and oranges with 343. Pretty sure just about any dev would have a hard time updating 4 games from 2 separate generations to work on a 3rd gen all while still making a new game in the series.

No it REALLY doesn't because those devs aren't going to make SFV.

Yeah, of course the Xbox exclusive would get a free pass.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Lulu_Lulu

@davem1992:

All right.... I have some idea of how you break combos........ (no thanks to you)

I don't know how it works with the Guard Libre system but with Guard Primers you perform a Defensive Burst on Guard or on Hit which will temporarily remove half your total Guard Primers...... its pretty good, compared to Mortal Kombat X's ridiculous Breakers. Unfortunately (as I have mentioned before) its tied to resource..... what I don't know is if you can punish This move........ compare that to KI's Combo Breakers which aren't tied to anything, this is because they are not guaranteed, the game doesn't reward you for having enough meter and giving you a guaranteed break, instead you are rewarded for making a good read and punished for making a bad one, if you do have shadow meter then the punishment can be whole lot more severe Using Counter Breakers...... on Block though you can't break a combo more than twice using Shadow Counters....... but then again you don't need to, KI doesn't have guard crushes.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 davem1992

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@davem1992:

All right.... I have some idea of how you break combos........ (no thanks to you)

I don't know how it works with the Guard Libre system but with Guard Primers you perform a Defensive Burst on Guard or on Hit which will temporarily remove half your total Guard Primers...... its pretty good, compared to Mortal Kombat X's ridiculous Breakers. Unfortunately (as I have mentioned before) its tied to resource..... what I don't know is if you can punish This move........ compare that to KI's Combo Breakers which aren't tied to anything, this is because they are not guaranteed, the game doesn't reward you for having enough meter and giving you a guaranteed break, instead you are rewarded for making a good read and punished for making a bad one, if you do have shadow meter then the punishment can be whole lot more severe Using Counter Breakers...... on Block though you can't break a combo more than twice using Shadow Counters....... but then again you don't need to, KI doesn't have guard crushes.

That's because KI isn't about guard crushing, it's about combo's and breaking those combo's.

KI is flashy and simple fun but that's it, it lacks the deep complexity that GG or SF has.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

Just goes to show how little Sony cares for pc, seems MS will carry both platforms (console and pc) while don't greeds itself to death.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Lulu_Lulu

@davem1992:

Dude come on... why do I have to all the work.

Sigh

Don't even bother with SF you can't break combos.... its all about footsie-ing to guaranteed damage.

Anyway, Tying a guaranteed Combo Breaker to resource is not the mark of a deep game, its clearly a half assed mechanic that rewards simply having meter instead of picking up on patterns and punishing them the way KI does.... and what do you need Guard Crushes for ? Doesn't the game allow you to mix up your opponent to get through their guard ? If not then the game isn't that strategic if it does then Guard Crushing Eliminates the need to mix up your opponent, just keep attacking and eventually they'l break.

And lastly.... yes KI is simple but that doesn't mean its not deep, that just means its not Complex..... which is a good thing.... Depth is always better than Complexity.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#186 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

@JayQproductions said:

I honestly don't know a single person who has even remotely cared about Street Fighter since the 90's.

lol

oh man

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

I have a hard time believing that, and I hope it's not true.

X1 gamers deserve some SF love.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

Lol at celebrating other people won't get to play games

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

@PonchoTaco said:
@XboxStache said:
@PonchoTaco said:

If I were an XBone fan, I would be OK with this.

It's not about being okay with it; it just sucks big time. I realize people are gonna damage control and pretend it's not a big deal...but it is, considering PS4 has more fighting games than X1; and let's not forget one of X1's fighters is a freaking Kinect game.

This just motivated me to buy a ps4 again.

Nah. Still OK to me. Don't find any appeal to these type of games.

You're lying.

You know if this was announced for X1; you'd be hyped for it. Who doesn't like Street Fighter?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#190 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

@XboxStache said:
@PonchoTaco said:
@XboxStache said:
@PonchoTaco said:

If I were an XBone fan, I would be OK with this.

It's not about being okay with it; it just sucks big time. I realize people are gonna damage control and pretend it's not a big deal...but it is, considering PS4 has more fighting games than X1; and let's not forget one of X1's fighters is a freaking Kinect game.

This just motivated me to buy a ps4 again.

Nah. Still OK to me. Don't find any appeal to these type of games.

You're lying.

You know if this was announced for X1; you'd be hyped for it. Who doesn't like Street Fighter?

I don't own an XBOne and don't plan to.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@drummerdave9099:

Who is celebrating? I am a laughing at Xbox fanboys who have been gloating about ROTR timed exclusivity. PS4 and PC owners will get both while Xbox won't sniff Street Fighter 5. Call it karma.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#192  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@spitfire-six said:

I wonder if they have received death threats, like another company did after a certain announcement.

There in lies the difference in people.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@XboxStache:

I don't like Street Fighter.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#194 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@XboxStache:

I don't like Street Fighter.

I've never liked them, albeit when I was a kid and played them on the arcade machine at the pizza place down the road.

SonySoldier-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By SonySoldier-_-
Member since 2012 • 1186 Posts

TLHBFO as usual.

The funniest thing is that lemmings went from "Bu but I''l just wait for Super Street Fighter 5" to "I don't need Street Fighter 5, I have Killer Instinct"

Lemmings continue to be the biggest 2 faced hypocrites on these boards.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By NyaDC

@SonySoldier-_- said:

TLHBFO as usual.

The funniest thing is that lemmings went from "Bu but I''l just wait for Super Street Fighter 5" to "I don't need Street Fighter 5, I have Killer Instinct"

Stop generalizing people.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#197 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@nyadc said:
@SonySoldier-_- said:

TLHBFO as usual.

Maybe you should follow your own advice?

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 NyaDC
@charizard1605 said:
@nyadc said:
@SonySoldier-_- said:

TLHBFO as usual.

Completely different, he's generalizing Xbox supporters and what they say into one bundle as if they are all saying the same thing and hold only a singular view. What exactly did I generalize? Don't get butthurt about your stupid little anime game, you're obsessed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#199 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@nyadc said:
@charizard1605 said:
@nyadc said:
@SonySoldier-_- said:

TLHBFO as usual.

Completely different, he's generalizing Xbox supporters and what they say into one bundle as if they are all saying the same thing and hold only a singular view. What exactly did I generalize? Don't get butthurt about your stupid little anime game, you're obsessed.

So, generalizing Xbox supporters is bad, generalizing fans of 'anime' games (whatever the **** that means) is fine?

Lol, okay.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Why didn't they say anything like that about TR? Oh wait because its coming to pc/ps4. Bad game, tho so not for me.