Sony's 1st party has deteriorated a shocking amount in recent years

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ramonnl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ramonnl
Member since 2010 • 769 Posts

[QUOTE="CallOfDutyRulez"]

[QUOTE="Gargus"]

If you werent such a mindless fanboy that does nothing but constantly knock sony in every single thread (even ones that arent about sony) I might actually have read what you said and tried to have a serious discussion with you. But youre a fanboy which automatically makes anything you ever say on these terribly biased, and your facts are often wrong because you say them only wanting to say something against sony and youre so closed minded you refuse to actually consider what someone has to say that also isnt a xbox fanboy.

You only post purely to agitate others and cause a flame war. I cant imagine to begin to understand why anyone would try reading what you say. But thats the thing, people will always feed the trolls I guess.

rjdofu

I think it's because he knows his precious American product is going to lose next-gen.

Do you have multiple personality disorder, or you just forgot to change account?

http://au.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29431439/why-microsoft-will-win-the-next-console-battle

He's just switching sides everyday, he likes to have his fun :D

Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts

Who are you attempting to convince? Us, or yourself? :lol:

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

It's better than Microsoft's...

I guess thats a crowning achievement for Sony :lol:

'Hey guize, we're not great but we're better than MS' LOL

Oh how the mighty have fallen

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

[QUOTE="AvatarMan96"]

It's better than Microsoft's...

RR360DD

I guess thats a crowning achievement for Sony :lol:

'Hey guize, we're not great but we're better than MS' LOL

Oh how the mighty have fallen

That speaks volume about MS.
trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="ManatuBeard"]

Oh please list all 1st PARTY ONLY MS studios and the games they are working on so we can compare the amount and the quality.

Otherwise be owned and shut up!

Benny_Blakk

:lol:

Why are you having a hissy fit when the thread is clearly about Sonys studios? And why bring up Microsoft? Do lems brag about MSs 1st party on a daily basis? No, that would be cows. I've never claimed MSs 1st party is awesome or untouchable, yet Ive seen cows call Sonys all that, better than Nintendos, etc. So ...

#dealwithit

:cool:

In OTHER words, "let's not talk about me. We're talking about you right now"!

Nice.

Well there is nothing wrong with that. It is the topic of the thread after all. You can create another thread for comparisons or focusing on Microsoft if you like. The point of this thread is the discussion of one particular topic. Attempting to bring down other aspects of the TC's interest is bad debating, and a failure on your part at the topic at hand. 

bodde1972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 bodde1972
Member since 2013 • 117 Posts

This thread 

crazy.gif

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]Nope, plus Beyond is getting crappy previews. Not looking good :cool:ManatuBeard

I really pray that Sony buys them. I don't want them to succeed and grow as a multiplat dev and spread their movie nonsense across all platforms. It would be best if they keep their trash to one platform. We already having games like Ryse etc because of the Sony first party teh cinametic trend.:evil:

They said on an interview that the relationship they have with Sony now is pratically like being 1st party. They were one of the 1st studios to get a PS4 devkit, that alone shows how much Sony cares for them.

They said that Sony backs them with money without making pressure about game content or release dates. They also said that developing for a single platform allows them to focus more in the game content and quality.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts
Yeah this isn't some biased nonsense or anything.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Says a Lem who supports a company that doesn't even have first party :lol: Really lems shouldn't be allowed to complain about anything they always get the worst deals so respect your superiors lems.
ImBatman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ImBatman-
Member since 2013 • 1279 Posts

Damn that's an amazing list of quality AAAE devs from Sony. Thanks for reminding me how awesome Sony's 1st party is. I'd say they're even better than before since they got rid of developers that were making crap and now have several teams in the quality studios like ND, GG, and Santa Monica. Can't wait to see what they're capable of on a system like the PS4.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 RR360DD

Says a Lem who supports a company that doesn't even have first party :lol: Really lems shouldn't be allowed to complain about anything they always get the worst deals so respect your superiors lems.kuraimen

'Guize im gonna try and divert attention to microsoft so that Sony doesn't look so bad :cry:'

:lol: keep trying

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Says a Lem who supports a company that doesn't even have first party :lol: Really lems shouldn't be allowed to complain about anything they always get the worst deals so respect your superiors lems.RR360DD

'Guize im gonna try and divert attention to microsoft so that Sony doesn't look so bad :cry:'

You're one of m$ most butthurt representatives you divert you're own threads all by yourself :cool:
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Says a Lem who supports a company that doesn't even have first party :lol: Really lems shouldn't be allowed to complain about anything they always get the worst deals so respect your superiors lems.kuraimen

You're one of m$ most butthurt representatives you divert you're own threads all by yourself :cool:

Sorry bro, this isn't a comparison thread. I never brought up MS, it was some butthurt cows who did as they have no other way to defend Sony lmao

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

Sorry bro, this isn't a comparison thread. I never brought up MS, it was some butthurt cows who did as they have no other way to defend Sony lmao

It's sw, if you don't like comparisons then there's the ps3 board. Smart up Lem.
MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 MightyMuna
Member since 2008 • 1766 Posts
I too believe that Sony's 1st party is somewhat overrated but I prefer theirs to MS and Nintendo. Also, does MS actually own Gears, is it 1st party?
ImBatman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ImBatman-
Member since 2013 • 1279 Posts

I too believe that Sony's 1st party is somewhat overrated but I prefer theirs to MS and Nintendo. Also, does MS actually own Gears, is it 1st party?MightyMuna
MS does not own Gears. It could possibly come to the PS4 if Epic were to make more Gears games, but I'm not too sure MS would let that happen. Epic did say they would love Gears on Playstation though.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#67 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

I know this is a troll thread but you do make a point. The only quality studio they have is Naughty Dog. Santa Monica hasn't made anything really other than God of War and Sucker Punch is way way overrated. And Polyphony is a second class developer now. Turn 10, Codemasters, Playground, and Slightly Mad are all better. It is ridiculous how far they fell.
I do think Guerrilla is getting better and better though. I also think Ready at Dawn makes good stuff. Not sure if Sony owns them or not. Sony will probably get a few new studios down the road. They will be fine. But right now I would argue they have the worst first party at the moment.

Avatar image for CallOfDutyRulez
CallOfDutyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 CallOfDutyRulez
Member since 2013 • 1602 Posts

I know this is a troll thread but you do make a point. The only quality studio they have is Naughty Dog. Santa Monica hasn't made anything really other than God of War and Sucker Punch is way way overrated. And Polyphony is a second class developer now. Turn 10, Codemasters, Playground, and Slightly Mad are all better. It is ridiculous how far they fell.
I do think Guerrilla is getting better and better though. I also think Ready at Dawn makes good stuff. Not sure if Sony owns them or not. Sony will probably get a few new studios down the road. They will be fine. But right now I would argue they have the worst first party at the moment.

timbers_WSU

No, that would be Microsoft.

Forza is AA now. Halo is AA now.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] You're one of m$ most butthurt representatives you divert you're own threads all by yourself :cool:kuraimen

It's sw, if you don't like comparisons then there's the ps3 board. Smart up Lem.

When did I say i didn't like comparisons?

I guess its the only way cows can defend Sonys deteriorating 1st party, so I'll allow it.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#70 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Japan Studios has multiple teams in 2013 alone they had/will have 5 different games.

Soul Sacrifice
rain
Puppeteer
Destiny of Spirits
Knack

In 2014 they have Freedom Wars scheduled.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

CallOfDutyRulez

lol metacritic GS scores > MC here :(
CallOfDutyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 CallOfDutyRulez

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

MonsieurX

Keep crying, inferior gamer. I'll be enjoying my awesome Naughty Dog games on the PS4 while you low class gamers will be playing 72-metacritic Halo 5. :lol:

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 RR360DD

Japan Studios has multiple teams in 2013 alone they had/will have 5 different games.

Soul Sacrifice
rain
Puppeteer
Destiny of Spirits
Knack

In 2014 they have Freedom Wars scheduled.

Nintendo_Ownes7

You mean 7.5 soul sacrifice? LOL

Rain is another one of those stupid arty 'experiences'. Destiny of Spirits looks god awful, as does Knack.

Puppeteer could be okay, certainly not AAA quality.

MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 MightyMuna

timbers_WSU
worst? I disagree. I prefer them to Nintendo and MS but I'll concede that Nintendo is still the best, MS on the other hand, other than Halo, Forza and Fable, what other 1st part franchises or studios do they have? Or maybe I'm missing some.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 MonsieurX

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="CallOfDutyRulez"]

CallOfDutyRulez

Keep crying, inferior gamer. I'll be enjoying my awesome Naughty Dog games on the PS4 while you low class gamers will be playing 72-metacritic Halo 5. :lol:

Not even crying :lol: So,you got a crystal ball?
MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 MightyMuna

Also , Insomniac and Quantic Dream are not 1st party, they're 2nd party kinda like Remedy to MS. Also, Ready at Dawn is 2nd party. 

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#77 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]worst? I disagree. I prefer them to Nintendo and MS but I'll concede that Nintendo is still the best, MS on the other hand, other than Halo, Forza and Fable, what other 1st part franchises or studios do they have? Or maybe I'm missing some. MightyMuna
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

MightyMuna
worst? I disagree. I prefer them to Nintendo and MS but I'll concede that Nintendo is still the best, MS on the other hand, other than Halo, Forza and Fable, what other 1st part franchises or studios do they have? Or maybe I'm missing some.

I am not gonna make a list. If you have not figured out how to use Google by now that is your own fault. But you can watch the E3 video. Killer Instinct? Project Spark? Quantum Break? Plus they created Tam Dakota and Black Tuck Studios and they are revealing at least one more new studio and their game at Gamescom. Studios come and go. Look how many Sony lost this gen. Plus Insomniac and ThatGameCo. are multiplatform now.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 RR360DD

Also , Insomniac and Quantic Dream are not 1st party, they're 2nd party kinda like Remedy to MS. Also, Ready at Dawn is 2nd party. 

MightyMuna

No such thing as second party. They're independant studios who have a parnership with Sony.

But they can still work on other platforms, like Insomniac are doing with Sunset overdrive, only found on Xbox One :cool:

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts
What an awful thread, but hey, i can be an idiotic fanboy too. Rare - Been dead for years LOL Turn 10 - Horizon, on the decline LOL Lionhead - Fable 3, 75 on meta LOL 343 - LOL worst Halo, in decline Epic Games - GeoW Judgment, AE (are Epic even first party?) Who else is there it's pretty barren on MS' side? Ruffian? Crackdown 2 was poor. Remedy? AAE at best, last good title was 2003.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 RR360DD

What an awful thread, but hey, i can be an idiotic fanboy too. Rare - Been dead for years LOL Turn 10 - Horizon, on the decline LOL Lionhead - Fable 3, 75 on meta LOL 343 - LOL worst Halo, in decline Epic Games - GeoW Judgment, AE (are Epic even first party?) Who else is there it's pretty barren on MS' side? Ruffian? Crackdown 2 was poor. Remedy? AAE at best, last good title was 2003.hoosier7

":cry: :cry:

Maybe if I talk about MS people will forget who crappy Sony have become

:cry: :cry:"

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts

Its been HUGELY downgraded during the PS3 generation and will probably only get worse with Sonys obsession on indie games. Cows act like its untouchable when that couldn't be further from the truth.

SCE Japan Studio - Working on Knack LOL
Team Ico - ..... :lol:
Polyphony Digital - ...... Are now second to Turn 10. Takes them 6 years just to make a new game, despite being filled with old assets. Last game a huge flop.
Naughy Gods - Sonys best dev studio
SCE Santa Monica - Their second best, but their only quality games have been God of War games so far. Yawn.
SCE San Diego - MLBLOL
SCE Bend - Portable garbage
Sucker Punch - AA studio at best
SCE London - Casual trash like Buzz
Evolution - AA studio at best
Guerilla - AA studio at best
Media Molecule - working on PS Move trash

Incognito Entertainment - Closed down.
Lightbox Interactive - Cut ties with Sony. No sequel to Warhawk or Starhawk for you.
SCE Liverpool - Closed down. No Wipeout for you.
Zipper Interactive - Closed down. No SOCOM for you.
Superbot - Cut ties with Sony. No Playstations Allstars sequel for you.
Eat Sleep Play - Cut ties with Sony. No Twisted Metal for you.
That GameCompany - Multiplat now
Insomniac - Multiplat now

So from all that, there are 2 AAA calbire studios?

I'm just wondering where these 20 AAA blockbuster games are being developed that are supposedly coming from Sony in the first year? (or so cows keep telling me)

So far theres Killzone, Knack, Drive Club, The Order and Infamous. Thats 5.

RR360DD
Trolling much???? First party sony games coming out: GT 6 Killzone Shadow Fall Infamous Second Son The Order Naughty Dog will come out with something (they did just release TLOU which is doing good) Beyond Two Souls (Quantic Dream isn't exactly 1st party but stated they were open to being bought by Sony and they publish their games) All of these games will sell good and im sure more 1st party games will come. So you fail..... Also saying Polyphony's last game (GT5) was a flop? Selling more than 10 million copies is a flop? Your delusional my freind
CallOfDutyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 CallOfDutyRulez

As much as Killzone is a horrible series, I have no doubt it's going to crush Halo next gen. :lol:

MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 MightyMuna
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="MightyMuna"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

MightyMuna

I am not gonna make a list. If you have not figured out how to use Google by now that is your own fault. But you can watch the E3 video. Killer Instinct? Project Spark? Quantum Break? Plus they created Tam Dakota and Black Tuck Studios and they are revealing at least one more new studio and their game at Gamescom. Studios come and go. Look how many Sony lost this gen. Plus Insomniac and ThatGameCo. are multiplatform now.

but we don't have any idea whether those studios will make great games or not. But I guess ultimately like most things, it's down to preference.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

[QUOTE="hoosier7"]What an awful thread, but hey, i can be an idiotic fanboy too. Rare - Been dead for years LOL Turn 10 - Horizon, on the decline LOL Lionhead - Fable 3, 75 on meta LOL 343 - LOL worst Halo, in decline Epic Games - GeoW Judgment, AE (are Epic even first party?) Who else is there it's pretty barren on MS' side? Ruffian? Crackdown 2 was poor. Remedy? AAE at best, last good title was 2003.RR360DD

":cry: :cry:

Maybe if I talk about MS people will forget who crappy Sony have become

:cry: :cry:"

You really think that was a serious post? :lol: I was pointing out how stupid this argument and how awful your thread is...
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Its been HUGELY downgraded during the PS3 generation and will probably only get worse with Sonys obsession on indie games. Cows act like its untouchable when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Polyphony Digital - ...... Are now second to Turn 10. Takes them 6 years just to make a new game, despite being filled with old assets. Last game a huge flop.
SCE Santa Monica - Their second best, but their only quality games have been God of War games so far. Yawn.
SCE San Diego - MLBLOL

Lightbox Interactive - Cut ties with Sony. No sequel to Warhawk or Starhawk for you.

I'm just wondering where these 20 AAA blockbuster games are being developed that are supposedly coming from Sony in the first year? (or so cows keep telling me)

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Trolling much???? First party sony games coming out: GT 6 Killzone Shadow Fall Infamous Second Son The Order Naughty Dog will come out with something (they did just release TLOU which is doing good) Beyond Two Souls (Quantic Dream isn't exactly 1st party but stated they were open to being bought by Sony and they publish their games) All of these games will sell good and im sure more 1st party games will come. So you fail.....

GT6: Already outdated. Still using PS2 cars :lol:

CoDzone SF: A pretty but shallow shooter that'll get buried under Ghosts and BF4

Infamous: Sequel to 7.5 Infamous 2.

The Order: From a PSP developer LOL I dunno, could be good. Also, not from a 1st party studio.

Beyond: Getting crappy previews. Gonna flop. Also, not from a 1st party studio.

You fail :cool:

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 RR360DD

As much as Killzone is a horrible series, I have no doubt it's going to crush Halo next gen. :lol:

CallOfDutyRulez
:lol: :lol: Good one
CallOfDutyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 CallOfDutyRulez

RR360DD

Killzone is outselling the xbox ONE. :lol:

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="CallOfDutyRulez"]

CallOfDutyRulez

It hasn't even sold one copy yet :lol:

owned :cool:

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 MonsieurX

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="CallOfDutyRulez"]

CallOfDutyRulez

Link?
PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 PS4TrumpsXbox1

[QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

SCE San Diego - MLBLOL

RR360DD

Trolling much???? First party sony games coming out: GT 6 Killzone Shadow Fall Infamous Second Son The Order Naughty Dog will come out with something (they did just release TLOU which is doing good) Beyond Two Souls (Quantic Dream isn't exactly 1st party but stated they were open to being bought by Sony and they publish their games) All of these games will sell good and im sure more 1st party games will come. So you fail.....

CoDzone SF: A pretty but shallow shooter that'll get buried under Ghosts and BF4

The Order: From a PSP developer LOL I dunno, could be good. Also, not from a 1st party studio.

Your funny The order is being made by Santa Monica and Santa monica is first party Quantic dream isnt first party but could be in the future Killzone will sell just fine None of the GT games are flops, GT3 has sold like 15 million copies. Yea some of the cars will be recycled but they are also adding a lot of new cars and tracks in GT 6 so no you fail...... Oh and do I really need to say anything about Naughty Dog One more thing Infamous Second son was nominated for a lot of e3 awards and was runner up to a lot of those awards (the awards titanfall won).
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

if you think so buddy

ramonnl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 ramonnl
Member since 2010 • 769 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"] Trolling much???? First party sony games coming out: GT 6 Killzone Shadow Fall Infamous Second Son The Order Naughty Dog will come out with something (they did just release TLOU which is doing good) Beyond Two Souls (Quantic Dream isn't exactly 1st party but stated they were open to being bought by Sony and they publish their games) All of these games will sell good and im sure more 1st party games will come. So you fail.....PS4TrumpsXbox1

Your funny The order is being made by Santa Monica and Santa monica is first party Quantic dream isnt first party but could be in the future Killzone will sell just fine None of the GT games are flops, GT3 has sold like 15 million copies. Yea some of the cars will be recycled but they are also adding a lot of new cars and tracks in GT 6 so no you fail...... Oh and do I really need to say anything about Naughty Dog One more thing Infamous Second son was nominated for a lot of e3 awards and was runner up to a lot of those awards (the awards titanfall won).

I don't know why people are bitching about how killzone sells.
1: It sells around 3 million (that's not bad)
2: If it did bad and didn't make any money, why would sony keep making them? (and not just put gg on another ip) (they already did that with the second team)
3: Killzone for the vita is coming out, and people are super hyped for it!

killzone is doing just fine. 

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"] Trolling much???? First party sony games coming out: GT 6 Killzone Shadow Fall Infamous Second Son The Order Naughty Dog will come out with something (they did just release TLOU which is doing good) Beyond Two Souls (Quantic Dream isn't exactly 1st party but stated they were open to being bought by Sony and they publish their games) All of these games will sell good and im sure more 1st party games will come. So you fail.....PS4TrumpsXbox1

The order is being developed by Ready at dawn. And GT5 was a huge flop. 8.0 :lol:

"runner up to a lot of those awards (the awards titanfall won)"

:lol: good for infamous

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 PS4TrumpsXbox1

[QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

ramonnl

2: If it did bad and didn't make any money, why would sony keep making them? (and not just put gg on another ip) (they already did that with the second team)

Not to mention that preorders for ghost are well below that of what black ops 2 were so maybe people are getting tired of call of duty games haha
Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#95 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

this guy is emotionally damaged from microsoft's pathetic E3 display.  let his delusions consume him.

CallOfDutyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 CallOfDutyRulez

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]:lol: :lol: Good oneMonsieurX

Link?

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bs_nav_0#3

Ouch. :lol:

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Well atleast they have first party studios unlike microsoft which has barely any at all.

Raziel831991
Microsoft fanboys. They don't like their own system, they just hate yours. LOL
PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 PS4TrumpsXbox1
[QUOTE="Raziel831991"]

Well atleast they have first party studios unlike microsoft which has barely any at all.

Shewgenja
Microsoft fanboys. They don't like their own system, they just hate yours. LOL

So true... and funny
CallOfDutyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 CallOfDutyRulez

[QUOTE="ramonnl"]

[QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"] Your funny The order is being made by Santa Monica and Santa monica is first party Quantic dream isnt first party but could be in the future Killzone will sell just fine None of the GT games are flops, GT3 has sold like 15 million copies. Yea some of the cars will be recycled but they are also adding a lot of new cars and tracks in GT 6 so no you fail...... Oh and do I really need to say anything about Naughty Dog One more thing Infamous Second son was nominated for a lot of e3 awards and was runner up to a lot of those awards (the awards titanfall won).PS4TrumpsXbox1

Not to mention that preorders for ghost are well below that of what black ops 2 were so maybe people are getting tired of call of duty games haha

Keep dreaming, battlefieldfan6. People are still deciding which console they'll get.