So got a PS4 for Xmas with Drive Club

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

At this point Hermits and Lemmings just look like clowns.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@Pray_to_me:

That does look fantastic.

mgools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#153  Edited By mgools
Member since 2005 • 1301 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:
@lastcoin said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@Nonstop-Madness said:

Racing games are intended to look great in motion. You're almost always seeing the environment in motion so stopping to nitpick screenshots doesn't really mean much. For instance, a rock on a straight away will probably not look that great if you stop to look at it because you will be driving past it at decent speed 99% of the time. DriveClub looks phenomenal when you're actually driving.

I don't think it ever looks phenomenal. It looks good but, with the exception of car models, the whole package is fairly plain and ordinary looking. Don't really get the hype for this game's visuals. Infamous (or even The Order) I understand. Not this game.

On the fact you have to ignore the game's weather and lighting effect on discussion?

Meh. Game's visuals don't impress me.

Lens Crafters should be able to help you with this :)

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

@nyadc said:
@charizard1605 said:

Post screenshots, please.

why are the reflections in the car so terrible? I'm pretty sure I've seen screenshots with much more detailed reflections.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#155 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@PernicioEnigma said:
@nyadc said:
@charizard1605 said:

Post screenshots, please.

why are the reflections in the car so terrible? I'm pretty sure I've seen screenshots with much more detailed reflections.

I don't know, they just are, those reflections are like what PS1 level graphics would be if that scaffolding was actually visible.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

Holy crap. TLHBO

/thread

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#157  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

It's very suspicious that you guys never post direct gameplay footage.

Well, actually it's no mystery. You know that shit looks ordinary during regular gameplay.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 GreySeal9

I love how cows just add to their reputation that they don't care about gameplay when they put so much energy into crusading for these shitty but visually pleasing games.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

Lmao...... Did you read my first sentence in the OP? Point proven...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#160 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Lots of post effects to cover for the lack of hardware power. But honestly, the hardware on all current consoles makes it pretty much impossible to get technical behemoths. Still I don't think graphics matter that much, IMO DC has much more serious problems as a racing game than it's graphics.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Pray_to_me

@GreySeal9 said:
@Pray_to_me said:

Well, actually it's no mystery. You know that shit looks ordinary during regular gameplay.

The first shot is gameplay suckerrr ;)

WallofTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 WallofTruth
Member since 2013 • 3471 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:
@Pray_to_me said:

They only show rainy/dark pictures because that hides all the bad graphics. Otherwise DC looks like this, lmao:

imt558

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 imt558
Member since 2004 • 976 Posts

@walloftruth said:

They only show rainy/dark pictures because that hides all the bad graphics. Otherwise DC looks like this, lmao:

Well, other racers looks even worse

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Pray_to_me

@walloftruth said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@Pray_to_me said:

Oh you mean the cherrypicked trash shot that Lemming queen downsampled to 720P? #selfowned

WallofTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 WallofTruth
Member since 2013 • 3471 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:
@walloftruth said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@Pray_to_me said:

Oh you mean the cherrypicked trash shot that Lemming queen downsampled to 720P? #selfowned

I didn't know that downsapling would give a screenshot terrible low-res reflections, terrible textures, terrible LOD, terrible aliasing, terrible AF and apparently no shadows. Impressive work @nyadc!

And I take it your screenshots aren't cherry picked, am I right Pray_to_me?

#selfowned indeed.

imt558

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By imt558

@walloftruth said:

I didn't know that downsapling would give a screenshot terrible low-res reflections, terrible textures, terrible LOD, terrible aliasing, terrible AF and apparently no shadows. Impressive work @nyadc!

And I take it your screenshots aren't cherry picked, am I right Pray_to_me?

#selfowned indeed.

No shadows? It's a cloudy day in that shot. LOL!

Driveclub has one of the best lightning technique in racing games. Did you noticed shadowed road in front of that grey car? Did you noticed how awning casts a shadow? Did you noticed a shadow under that KTM car?

As i said, there are racers who looks even worse than that.

gfxpipeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 gfxpipeline
Member since 2014 • 543 Posts

@phbz said:

Lots of post effects to cover for the lack of hardware power. But honestly, the hardware on all current consoles makes it pretty much impossible to get technical behemoths. Still I don't think graphics matter that much, IMO DC has much more serious problems as a racing game than it's graphics.

And there you have it.

Clueless fanboys with a complete lack of knowledge of the actual graphical power of the PS4 vs even current high-end PCs.

Nothing but a mixture of "A high end PC is really expensive therefor it is more powerful than the PS4 - derp,derp' and a mixture of crap they read on beyond3d from Windows/Xbox fanboys.

No one is having a debate with you. We are making fun of you with direct feed footage from DriveClub that destroys anything on the Xbox One and high end PCs.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46296 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Welcome to the world's most powerful video game console in the history of video games!

As far as Drive club, the free version was alright and it looked fine. For Ps4 I still prefer the multi play NFS Rivals.

NFS rivals was the bomb !

Have you played the new need for speed ?

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

A 30 fps CLOSED CIRCUIT racing game. LOL! Even The Crew is more impressive in comparison.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#170 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@gfxpipeline: You can fool yourself all you want, it's ok... and above all funny.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Heil68

@R4gn4r0k said:
@Heil68 said:

Welcome to the world's most powerful video game console in the history of video games!

As far as Drive club, the free version was alright and it looked fine. For Ps4 I still prefer the multi play NFS Rivals.

NFS rivals was the bomb !

Have you played the new need for speed ?

No, is it any good?

The reason I didn't because I read it was online only. Is this true?

I thought Rivals was too, when I got it but I found the setting to turn it offline buried in options. Being online in itself doesn't really bother me but in every racing game I've played online on every platform, there are always dumbasses who race backwards, go out of their way to try to wreck you or other dumbass behavior. It's distracting and for sure detrimental when you are trying to finish races.

Not to mention the poor sports who race, but quit when they aren't winning. Overall I cant think of another genre that's so awful to play with others, because what they do or try to do tries to wreck your game and experience.

I do have EA access though so I could try it for 10 hours.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 R4gn4r0k

@Heil68 said:

No, is it any good?

I thought Rivals was too, when I got it but I found the setting to turn it offline buried in options. Being online in itself doesn't really bother me but in every racing game I've played online on every platform, there are always dumbasses who race backwards, go out of their way to try to wreck you or other dumbass behavior. It's distracting and for sure detrimental when you are trying to finish races.

Not to mention the poor sports who race, but quit when they aren't winning. Overall I cant think of another genre that's so awful to play with others, because what they do or try to do tries to wreck your game and experience.

The NFS series was going downhill for a while. But Rivals was a huge step in the right direction. Now I hear this new one rekindles the magic from the Underground Need for Speeds with its customization.

But you are right. It is online only, in a way that it can not be turned off like in Rivals.

So if you are playing this game, even seperatey from other players, and your connection drops, you are screwed.

I too like racing AI or friends more than random people on the internet. Most of the people I raced were just leagues ahead of me, with no catch up to speak of resulting in very boring races for everyone involved :P

Vicodin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Vicodin
Member since 2015 • 47 Posts

So is Project Cars really all the PC has to compete with Driveclub?

Project Cars got KTFO with live gameplay footage. Is there really nothing left to try to salvage some dignity for those expensive desktop PCs?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Heil68

@R4gn4r0k said:
@Heil68 said:

No, is it any good?

The NFS series was going downhill for a while. But Rivals was a huge step in the right direction. Now I hear this new one rekindles the magic from the Underground Need for Speeds with its customization.

But you are right. It is online only, in a way that it can not be turned off like in Rivals.

So if you are playing this game, even seperatey from other players, and your connection drops, you are screwed.

I too like racing AI or friends more than random people on the internet. Most of the people I raced were just leagues ahead of me, with no catch up to speak of resulting in very boring races for everyone involved :P

That's the thing too, I never win if they only would just finish the race, but people get passed for #1 and then they decide to try and ruin everyone else's race. Did you get it on PC?

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:

I love how cows just add to their reputation that they don't care about gameplay when they put so much energy into crusading for these shitty but visually pleasing games.

Do you own drive club? You sound like a stupid fanboy talking out his behind with your cow BS posts and saying they don't care about gameplay. You need to stop trying so hard Drive Club looks fantastic and drives even better. I mean, are you just some idiot who generalizes talking crap about people you don't know? How many hours of Drive Club have you played?

Arm chair fanboys need to stop acting like your opinion matters when obviously what you are saying is desperate worthless hating. The only game that can be compared to drive club in graphics on consoles is Project Cars and you can only give an opinion that you like it's graphics better but can never say it's leaps and bounds better than Drive club.

Your opinion however is completely invalid, saying drive club looks bad or crap is some real deep fanboy butthurt garbage that isn't even worth listening to. There really isn't any other racing game that is superior to DC in graphics for consoles this gen so complaining about it's graphics gets you no where.

You probably haven't even played drive club with your idiotic comment about "cows" and how "they don't care about gameplay". Dive Club is a racer that requires a lot of skill to master and it's driving is excellent from someone who has always loved racers. Forza 3 was my favorite racing game on xbox360 for example so I do know not judge games based on your moronic fanboy agenda BS you live off.

FYI plenty of gameplay pics were posted in this thread but you ignored them to post your canned fanboy "cow" slander replies.

As far as saying the only thing that looks good in DC is the cars...here are the effects and environment of Drive Club and then a direct comparison to the most compared game for gfx Project Cars directly after.

starting from @ 1:57 to 2:30 your comments deserve a face palm. Result, you look like a fanboy desperate to downplay anything praised on PS4 and make any bone head comment in an attempt to mock it's fans

Loading Video...

Take off you fanboy glasses so you can see how stupid your posts about this game and the people who play it was.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

looks like someone set off the cashangry

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By GreySeal9

@casharmy said:
@GreySeal9 said:

You probably haven't even played drive club with your idiotic comment about "cows" and how "they don't care about gameplay". Dive Club is a racer that requires a lot of skill to master and it's driving is excellent from someone who has always loved racers. =

Haha. It's driving is not even remotely excellent. The handling feels so weird.

Cows trying to pass DC off as an excellent racer are not fooling anybody.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#178  Edited By ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:
@Pray_to_me said:

Serously? I've been posting direct gameplay footage all this time!

Loading Video...

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By casharmy

@GreySeal9 said:
@casharmy said:
@GreySeal9 said:

You probably haven't even played drive club with your idiotic comment about "cows" and how "they don't care about gameplay". Dive Club is a racer that requires a lot of skill to master and it's driving is excellent from someone who has always loved racers. =

I am a gamer you moron or lemming or whatwever best fits the idiotic way you present yourself because it's not a gamer.

Furthermore DC is an excellent racer, again how many hours have you spent playing Driveclub? I've been a gamer for a long time and racers have always been some of my favorite games to play way back starting with Virtua Racer on Sega's 32x, miss me with that cow bs, if all you have is your idiotic fanboysim and deflection why are you even posting a replay?

Do you have an argument of why Driveclub is a bad racer and I hope the score card isn't your fall back to this desperate argument you pulled out your rear. First, you argue the gfx were bad and now you move goal posts on to gameplay. Also I'm pretty sure I've seen you denounce scores in the past so it will be funny to see you lean them out of convince for a game you want to fanboy against.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By casharmy
@ButDuuude said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@Pray_to_me said:

Serously? I've been posting direct gameplay footage all this time!

I pointed that out, i also pointed out the fact that he ignored them to go on a fanboy rant about "cows" and some other stupid canned crap brain that dead playstation hating fanboys say who do more bashing games than playing.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By GreySeal9

@casharmy said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@casharmy said:
@GreySeal9 said:

I am a gamer you moron or lemming or whatwever best fits the idiotic way you present yourself because it's not a gamer.

Furthermore DC is an excellent racer, again how many hours have you spent playing Driveclub? I've been a gamer for a long time and racers have always been some of my favorite games to play way back starting with Virtua Racer on Sega's 32x, miss me with that cow bs, if all you have is your idiotic fanboysim and deflection why are you even posting a replay?

Do you have an argument of why Driveclub is a bad racer and I hope the score card isn't your fall back to this desperate argument you pulled out your rear. First, you argue the gfx were bad and now you move goal posts on to gameplay. Also I'm pretty sure I've seen you denounce scores in the past so it will be funny to see you lean them out of convince for a game you want to fanboy against.

Haha. I don't want to be called a "gamer." I just happen to play games as a hobby. I don't base my entire identity around it.

I don't care if you think DC is an excellent racer. Partly because I don't think you're a particularly smart person, but also because I have played the game and I thought the handling was bad; I am hardly the only one who thinks this. The only people who claim that DC is an excellent racer are cows, like yourself.

I never said the graphics were bad. I said they are good, but I don't think the game looks that impressive. It's a nice looking racing game. Not much more.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#182 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@draign said:

A 30 fps CLOSED CIRCUIT racing game. LOL! Even The Crew is more impressive in comparison.

Loading Video...

gfxpipeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 gfxpipeline
Member since 2014 • 543 Posts

The massive amount of content Evolution is pumping out for Driveclub shows just how popular the game is. Gamers do not buy expansion after expansion for games that aren't good. The online community is huge and constantly active.

The fact that the graphics blow away anything on the Xbox One and PCs is hilarious in how much butthurt it generates. But the graphics aren't just bruteforce good. The amazing amount of detail and effort Evolution has put into to them is something that is continuously astonishing.

With Driveclub this amazing and popular, Evolution should continue to crank out expansions right up to a release of a new Motorstorm. A new Motorstorm with Driveclub's incredible graphics engine will be insane.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By casharmy

@GreySeal9 said:
@casharmy said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@casharmy said:

Haha. I don't want to be called a "gamer." I just happen to play games as a hobby. I don't base my entire identity around it.

I don't care if you think DC is an excellent racer. Partly because I don't think you're a particularly smart person, but also because I have played the game and I thought the handling was bad and I am hardly the only one who thinks this. The only people who claim that DC is an excellent racer are cows, like yourself.

I never said the graphics were bad. I said they are good, but I don't think the game looks that impressive. It's a nice looking racing game. Not much more.

lol you shout out.

What would an internet forum posting pencil dick like you know about a person who spends less than a faction of the time you do on here on this website?

What you said proves you are a "smart person". Now because you can't accout for your idiotic comments you try to pass the torch to a self asserted personal appraisal of what you think about me as a person. Get real, you just made a bunch of moronic comments because you are nothing but a desperate fanboy.

You make one dimwitted comment after another proving your fanboy status, "The only people who claim that DC is an excellent racer are cows, like yourself." LMAO disregarding the fact I'm not a "cow" No one but "cows" would/have said Driveclub is an excellent racer? How do know this how? Who told you this? Oh you told yourself that using that scribbled walnut inside your head you call a brain. It truly takes the most blind and simple minded baboon to make the kind of gross generalizations you have about a group of random people you don't know.

I asked how many hours you played DC and you've come back with the "I've played it before" excuse/lie. Sure buddy, so even if you did "play" it you had no time to learn the mechanics or even test the levels of driving in the game. You can't even speak on the gameplay because you haven't had enough time to test it's depth, so you have no clue.

Oh and about this cheesy comback line to try to sound better than me or anyone else here

I don't want to be called a "gamer." I just happen to play games as a hobby. I don't base my entire identity around it.

This IS a game site cool guy and this is the only place I refer to myself as a "gamer" that said, who are you trying to impress with that line? If you can't can't identify yourself as a gamer here why do you spend VASTLY more time on here than me?

I have 6786 posts bud < you have 26,599 posts ON A GAME WEBSITE but you don't want to be called a gamer? Makes a lot of sense. If you don't want to call yourself a gamer maybe you need to get a life because you spend way time chopping it up with "gamers" than me. You are a joke, no more no less. Dismissed!

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By GreySeal9

@casharmy said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@casharmy said:
@GreySeal9 said:

I don't care if you think DC is an excellent racer. Partly because I don't think you're a particularly smart person, but also because I have played the game and I thought the handling was bad and I am hardly the only one who thinks this. The only people who claim that DC is an excellent racer are cows, like yourself.

lol you shout out.

What would an internet forum posting pencil dick like you know about a person who spends less than a faction of the time you do on here on this website?

What you said proves you are a "smart person". Now because you can't accout for your idiotic comments you try to pass the torch to a self asserted personal appraisal of what you think about me as a person. Get real, you just made a bunch of moronic comments because you are nothing but a desperate fanboy.

You make one dimwitted comment after another proving your fanboy status, "The only people who claim that DC is an excellent racer are cows, like yourself." LMAO disregarding the fact I'm not a "cow" No one but "cows" would/have said Driveclub is an excellent racer? How do know this how? Who told you this? Oh you told yourself that using that scribbled walnut inside your head you call a brain. It truly takes the most blind and simple minded baboons to make the kind of gross generalizations you have about a who group of random people you don't know.

I asked how many hours you played DC and you've come back with the "I've played it before" excuse/lie. Sure buddy, so even if you did "play" it you had no time to lean the mechanics or even test the levels of driving in the game. You can't even speak on the gameplay because you haven't had enough time to test it's depth, so you have no clue.

Oh and about this cheesy comback line to try to sound better than me or anyone else here

I don't want to be called a "gamer." I just happen to play games as a hobby. I don't base my entire identity around it.

This IS a game site cool guy and this is the only play a refer to myself as a "gamer" and if you can't do that then why do you spend more time on here than me?

I have 6786 posts bud < you have 26,599 posts ON A GAME WEBSITE but you don't want to be called a gamer? Makes a lot of sense. You are a joke, no more no less. Dismissed!

I see that comment about not considering myself a gamer pissed you off (and I also see that you took it as an insult), but I'm simply saying that I don't care if you don't consider me a gamer. I listen to music way more often than I play games, yet I don't consider myself a "music listener." Also, it's funny that you said I'm not a gamer, yet when I say I'm not I'm not a gamer, you bring up the number of posts I have here in some kind of weird attempt to argue that I should consider myself a gamer. That has to be one of most confused attempts at a rebuttal that I've ever seen on this website.

Also, you absolutely are a cow. Don't even waste your breath trying to deny something that you're infamous for.

And i knew you were gonna bring out the "you haven't had time to see its excellence!" excuse. No, the game handles badly and I'd rather not subject myself to more of it.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By casharmy

You've said it yourself, you aren't a gamer. So you know **** all about good games or what it would take to make a good one for that matter. So your opinion on games is tuna fish! That makes a lot of sense now.

Thanks for clarifying that your opinion on games is worthless. That saves a lot of time trying to figure out the reason for the things you say about certain games knowing you aren't the least bit credible as a spokesman on games or their worth.

Nothing more needs to be said really, I think I gotcha. You're not a gamer who still happens to be a rabid fanboy poster on a game website who spends 3 to 4 x more time than "gamers" hating on games he didn't play. Yeah, I got your M.O. just didn't think i'd be that pathetic.

Again, Dismissed!

@GreySeal9 said:

I see that comment about not considering myself a gamer pissed you off (and I also see that you took it as an insult), but I'm simply saying that I don't care if you don't consider me a gamer. I listen to music way more often than I play games, yet I don't consider myself a "music listener." Also, it's funny that you said I'm not a gamer...

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 GreySeal9

@casharmy said:

You've said it yourself, you aren't a gamer. So you know **** all about good games or what it would take to make a good one and not. That makes a lot of sense now.

Thanks for clarifying that your opinion on games is worthless. That saves a lot of time trying to figure out the reason for the things you say about certain games knowing you aren't the least bit credible as a spokesman on games or worth.

Nothing more needs to be said really, I think I gotcha. You're not a gamer who still happens to be a rabid fanboy poster on a game website who spends 3 to 4 x more time than "gamers" hating on games he didn't play. Yeah, I got your M.O. just didn't think i'd be that pathetic.

Again, Dismissed!

@GreySeal9 said:

I see that comment about not considering myself a gamer pissed you off (and I also see that you took it as an insult), but I'm simply saying that I don't care if you don't consider me a gamer. I listen to music way more often than I play games, yet I don't consider myself a "music listener." Also, it's funny that you said I'm not a gamer...

Okay, carshamy. If that makes you feel better, by all means...

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 R4gn4r0k

@Heil68 said:

That's the thing too, I never win if they only would just finish the race, but people get passed for #1 and then they decide to try and ruin everyone else's race. Did you get it on PC?

Yeah why do people have to be jerks if they are so much better :P

Well, I'm thinking about it. But always online can be a pretty bad experience. But I do want to play a good NFS... So perhaps for the right price I will :)

sennexer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By sennexer
Member since 2015 • 35 Posts

@gfxpipeline: Forza 5 and 6 at 60fps 1080p blows selective screenshotted drive club away.

Driveclub is boring with semi arcade handling - the motorcycle club version is just a joke scoring 2/10.

You've probably not played both, or can't afford it.

imt558

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 imt558

@sennexer said:

@gfxpipeline: Forza 5 and 6 at 60fps 1080p blows selective screenshotted drive club away.

Driveclub is boring with semi arcade handling - the motorcycle club version is just a joke scoring 2/10.

I'm sure they do. Show me.

About DC Bikes....It can be played as a standalone game. 7.9/10 at Metacritic

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#191 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@sennexer: Motorcycle Club is completely unrelated to DriveClub.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By casharmy

@Blabadon said:

@sennexer: Motorcycle Club is completely unrelated to DriveClub.

Uh, when you buy driveclub the morotclub icon is right next to driveclub's selection option and is in the same game framework.

sennexer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By sennexer
Member since 2015 • 35 Posts

@imt558: try them yourself. You sound poor. And jealous.

You obviously haven't played DC bikes either, or ridden bikes irl.... its abysmal.

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts

@nyadc said:
@scatteh316 said:

^^ It actually looks rougher then those shots too!

Oh, in a lot of instances it does, I just spent about 10 minutes in the game grabbing these a while back, I didn't go nuts looking for problems.

it says you have been a member since 1990? Please explain

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By QuadKnight
@sennexer said:

You sure it does?

Loading Video...

Forza 6 looks like a lastgen game next to Driveclub with its flat lighting, weakass texture and lastgen weather effects.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Blabadon

@casharmy: @quadknight: Guys, this really isn't that hard. You two have to be some of the worst cows I've ever seen.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#198 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@ProjectPat187 said:
@nyadc said:
@scatteh316 said:

^^ It actually looks rougher then those shots too!

Oh, in a lot of instances it does, I just spent about 10 minutes in the game grabbing these a while back, I didn't go nuts looking for problems.

it says you have been a member since 1990? Please explain

It's a glitch some people were affected with from site database transitions over the years.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 QuadKnight

@Blabadon: I misunderstood what you were saying and quickly edited my post. I originally thought you were saying the Driveclub bikes was the same as motorcycle club. No need to go crying "cow!" everytime someone disagrees with you.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Blabadon

@quadknight: tell me you're not a cow and I'll sell you a lake house in Idaho.