Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@Heirren said:

@CrownKingArthur:

Bashing goes both ways. Childish most of the times, but that isn't related to what I had said.

cool you said 'no they don't', and now you say 'bashing goes both ways'

glad i've got the moral high ground.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

@bldgirsh said:

@m3dude1: Lol what i'm seeing right now is ports from 7th gen to next-gen, if that isn't "next-gen" then what is?

Actual Next Gen maybe? We're seeing games from 7th Gen being ported to CURRENT Gen.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

1. He spent most of the post talking about exclusives. I don't see anything wrong with pointing out the unpopularity of most of those games.

2. How would you know?

PC has more revenue when you factor in countried where consoles are banned, mmo's and browser gaming which don't exist on consoles.

Traditional game sales on pc are dwarfed by consoles.

1. He never mentioned sales. He was saying how those games looked great and how many of them there was.

2. Digital Foundry and common sense.

3. Even if we use only "traditional games" (non f2p/browser), no 1 console touches PC. You gotta combine some.

1. If the games are so great why do most of them have so few reviews and and sales?

2. So you admit to not being a pc gamer?

3. The PS 4 for example is directly competing with PS 3, Xbone and 360 which results in a fragmented console gaming population. What is the pc directly competing with?

@Dasein808 said:

@Cranler said:

Most of the op's opening post was about exclusives. Exclusives which for the most part are ignored by most pc gamers.

When do I ignore points?

So has anyone been able to, by your standards, offer opposition and legitimate debate?

Most of the OP's post was about the reasons he felts that PCs are "battering" consoles.

He mentions exclusives, AND multiplats, in addition to acknowledging that some of the currently "exclusive" titles may eventually make their way to consoles.

Every time that someone proves you wrong, or calls you out for your ridiculous comparisons. (i.e. "These cherry picked stats show that 360 Skyrim gets better framerates @720p then on a PC using a GPU that barely exceeds the devs' minimum requirements @1080p and with more eye candy. Facts are also not neutral if they offend my sensibilities. Trollolol, my trolling is a art." )

Only the consolites that know a bit about the tech that composes their platform of choice, can acknowledge that the PC is the objectively superior platform, and not resort to your tactics.

Most of the op's post was about current and upcoming pc exclusives.

He lists pc exclusives, console exclusives and merely mention multiplats.

SKyrim performance on a pc with the power that would have cost $2,500 in 2005 had it been available.

I've admitted numerous times that the pc is superior but it doesn't mean I'm not going to refute what i consider to be weak arguments.

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204  Edited By Dasein808
Member since 2008 • 839 Posts
@Cranler said:

SKyrim performance on a pc with the power that would have cost $2,500 in 2005 had it been available.

Too bad Skyrim wasn't released until 2011.

It's a shame that you don't offer stats based around the devs' RECOMMENDED PC stats and instead try using a comparison between a 720p console version with lesser effects to a 1080p version with more effects using a GPU that barely exceeds the devs' minimum recommendations.

Why did you do that?

Why do you continue to ignore this evidence of your distortion?

Oh, that's right, it's the only way that you could try to "prove" your lies.

Yet another attempt to distort.

P.S. Now, prove your indefensibly moronic claim.(i.e." SKyrim performance on a pc with the power that would have cost $2,500 in 2005"). Oh, that's right, there's no way that you can prove this using actual facts.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Cranler

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@Cranler I believe you've been warned before about derailing threads. If you wish to pursue a topic over and over make a thread about it instead and keep it there. Don't leach it into every thread you go into. No more warnings.

I've been warned yet no one has been able to cite exactly how I was the cause of any derailing. I sent charizard a pm asking for an instance of me derailing and haven't heard back. How am i supposed to know what I'm doing wrong when no one can explain to me what I'm doing wrong?

And how am I derailing this thread? I'm pointing out that pc gamers don't even care about most of the games that the op lists.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Heirren said:

@clyde46:

No, they don't. What's available on pc is not available on consoles. Pc fanboys well rave about better versions of console designed games. CONSOLE games. Pc fanboys will beg and petition for console exclusive games. Pc fanboys will point out that they can use any controller they want--a control mechanism that has evolved BECAUSE of consoles and console gamers. Pc gamers often point out how they can play any console game of the past through emulation. ETC ETC ETC.......yet consoles still aren't the way to play. It just doesn't add up. Or, these people simply don't grasp any of that.

Take off those rose tinted goggles man. Consolites petition for PC games. The latest one being Killing Floor 2. I have a choice of which controller to use, consolites have no choice. They must always use the same control scheme. You keep banging on about consoles this and consoles that but at the end of the day they are still playing second fiddle to the PC. Take the latest bad port, DR3. No matter what you say I can play that game at a higher resolution with better graphics and a control scheme to suit MY needs. Stop ignoring all the shit that consolites throw out because they are just as bad.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By CrownKingArthur
@Cranler said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@Cranler I believe you've been warned before about derailing threads. If you wish to pursue a topic over and over make a thread about it instead and keep it there. Don't leach it into every thread you go into. No more warnings.

I've been warned yet no one has been able to cite exactly how I was the cause of any derailing. I sent charizard a pm asking for an instance of me derailing and haven't heard back. How am i supposed to know what I'm doing wrong when no one can explain to me what I'm doing wrong?

And how am I derailing this thread? I'm pointing out that pc gamers don't even care about most of the games that the op lists.

try taking criticism on board

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Cranler

@Dasein808 said:
@Cranler said:

Too bad Skyrim wasn't released until 2011.

It's a shame that you don't offer stats based around the devs' RECOMMENDED PC stats and instead try using a comparison between a 720p console version with lesser effects to a 1080p version with more effects using a GPU that barely exceeds the devs' minimum recommendations.

Why did you do that?

Oh, that's right, it's the only way that you could try to "prove" your lies.

Yet another attempt to distort.

P.S. Now, prove your indefensibly moronic claim.(i.e." SKyrim performance on a pc with the power that would have cost $2,500 in 2005")

First off, you brought up an old debate, not me. So you're the derailer here.

2005 console hardware can run Skyrim why can't 2005 pc hardware run it?

Recommended pc for skyrim is hardware that released about 4 years after the 360 launched.

If a gpu twice as powerful as the gtx 780 was released in 2013, how much do you think it would cost?

7800 gtx was $500 in 2005. 8800gt is min req on Skrim. 8800gt is at least twice as powerful as 7800gtx which means if such a powerful gpu did exist in 2005 it would have been a $1000

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@clyde46:

Never heard of that game. I think you are missing the point. I'm not personally taking sides, but simply pointing out that the pc fanboys continually rant about how lousy consoles are, yet enjoy the benefits that stem from them at the same time.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 clyde46

@Heirren said:

@clyde46:

Never heard of that game. I think you are missing the point. I'm not personally taking sides, but simply pointing out that the pc fanboys continually rant about how lousy consoles are, yet enjoy the benefits that stem from them at the same time.

What wrong with saying that console games perform better on PC with better hardware? Also, that game is Dead Rising 3.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Cranler said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

lol, someone call the waaaawmbulance

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@clyde46:

Re read the original point.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 clyde46

@Heirren said:

@clyde46:

Re read the original point.

I see no change.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Cranler

@CrownKingArthur said:
@Cranler said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

I'm asking for specific criticism. Why am I wrong in pointing out the unpopularity of the games in the op's list?

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Dasein808

@Cranler said:

Recommended pc for skyrim is hardware that released about 4 years after the 360 launched.

If a gpu twice as powerful as the gtx 780 was released in 2013, how much do you think it would cost?

7800 gtx was $500 in 2005. 8800gt is min req on Skrim. 8800gt is at least twice as powerful as 7800gtx which means if such a powerful gpu did exist in 2005 it would have been a $1000

Wrong, I brought up the example that YOU requested of evidence of you ignoring others when you're proven wrong.

We've already been over this REPEATEDELY, but once again since you failed to read it the first 5-6 times: PCs are not a static platform bound by console generations and as such, they have the potential to be more powerful than consoles because of their upgradability.

Your plucked from thin air price quotes are not evidence of anything, that's just you spewing nonsense with no sources, all while continuing to ignore the fundamental point that PC devs expect that PC gamers are going to upgrade their systems periodically over the course of a console generation's lifespan.

Why don't you compare the stats of both systems running at 720p, with the same amount of reduced effects, and using the PC GPU recommended by the devs; given that the devs' recommended hardware is presented as the optimal configuration with which to play their game on PC?

Wait a minute, I think I've figured out the reason why ... it's because you're wrong and you know it.

You also know that providing a legitimate comparison would undermine your supposed point and reveal you for the troll that you are.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

I ask for feedback and all i get is trolled. Trolling is ok if you're a hermit though.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@Cranler said:

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/cpus/2014/01/30/amd-a10-7850k-and-a10-7700k-kaveri-review/9

Hey look,a cheap APU that outperforms skyrim!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 lostrib

@MonsieurX said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Thank you, you're doing the lord's work

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By lostrib

@Cranler said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

I'm asking for specific criticism. Why am I wrong in pointing out the unpopularity of the games in the op's list?

so you admit to derailing the thread.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Cranler

@MonsieurX said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@Cranler said:

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/cpus/2014/01/30/amd-a10-7850k-and-a10-7700k-kaveri-review/9

Hey look,a cheap APU that outperforms skyrim!

More trolling. But hey, they're hermits and they're the majority here so it's ok.

How exactly can hardware outperform a game?

I have no idea what you're even trying to prove with that bench. Are you claiming ownage because a new apu can beat a 9 year old console with a benchmark where they overclocked it to 4.4 ghz and the benchmark included no fighting?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By lostrib

@Cranler: please show us the data that hermits are the majority here

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Cranler

@Dasein808 said:

@Cranler said:

Wrong, I brought up the example that YOU requested of evidence of you ignoring others when you're proven wrong.

We've already been over this REPEATEDELY, but once again since you failed to read it the first 5-6 times: PCs are not a static platform bound by console generations and as such, they have the potential to be more powerful than consoles because of their upgradability.

That's not evidence of anything, that's just you spewing nonsense with no sources, all while continuing to ignore the fundamental point that PC devs expect that PC gamers are going to upgrade their systems periodically over the course of a console generation's lifespan.

Why don't you compare the stats of both systems running at 720p, with the same amount of reduced effects, and using the PC GPU recommended by the devs; given that the devs' recommended hardware is presented as the optimal configuration with which to play their game on PC?

You didn't bring up a specific instance of me ignoring some indisputable points

You priced out a pc with a 20gb hdd to match the 360 and I pointed out that a pc with a 20gb hdd is totally impractical and you ignored me. That is indisputable and you ignored it.

Bringing up continual upgrades to in a 2005 pc vs 360 debate makes no sense.

More like devs taking advantage of the consoles multicores and unified shader tech.

Nonsense? Look how much Nvidia and Amd charge for dual gpu's? 295x2 launched at $1500. What do you think a single gpu with more power than a dual gpu would cost?

What systems. i don't recall what you speak of. If you really want to go another round then create a new thread.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@Cranler said:

But hey, they're hermits and they're the majority here so it's ok.

We are the majority at most sites, since PC has the most gamers and steam had more concurrent than xbl/psn concurrent numbers combined times 3 (and thats not counting battle.net origin etc.)...so you'll see a larger presence.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

so you admit to derailing the thread.

More trolling.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

We are the majority at most sites, since PC has the most gamers and steam had more concurrent than xbl/psn concurrent numbers combined times 3 (and thats not counting battle.net origin etc.)...so you'll see a larger presence.

We? You're not a pc gamer.

Playstation forum alone has more posts than the Mac and PC forum.

If MS stayed out of the console business then the Playstation forum would have a lot more posts.

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Dasein808

@Cranler said:

You priced out a pc with a 20gb hdd to match the 360 and I pointed out that a pc with a 20gb hdd is totally impractical and you ignored me. That is indisputable and you ignored it.

What a surprise...

I brought up you ignoring your own illegitimate comparison when I called you on it, and you're still ignoring it now.

I ignored your balking about a 20GB HDD because your own claim was that it required a, "$2000 to MATCH a 360 at release."

You wanted to add a 250GB HDD to a "matching" hypothetical PC in an era when 80-120GB HDDs were the norm.

In addition to being one of the pricier high volume HDDs of the time, a 250GB does not MATCH the stats of a release 360 equipped with a 20GB HDD.

Choose your words more carefully, or I will use them against you to eviscerate your argument.

Bringing up continual upgrades to a 2005 PC makes perfect sense since devs expect PC gamers to upgrade periodically.

Sorry, but you don't get to eliminate PCs' open platform strength to make it fit your claims any more than you get to ignore f2p, MoBA, MMOs, RTS' etc. because you don't think they should count.

Avatar image for deactivated-57de35bf0f08e
deactivated-57de35bf0f08e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#227 deactivated-57de35bf0f08e
Member since 2014 • 386 Posts
@jhonMalcovich said:

@beastmodeboy said:

How exactly? As a console gamer I have little interest in most of the titles you listed. So how does your platform of choice "batter" consoles?

I could list a bunch of games from my preferred system, games that might not be on PC, and make the same ridiculous claim--but it wouldn't make it a true statement either way.

So what consoles exclusives you gonna play this year ?

Titles you probably wouldn't like. So how does personal preference "batter" one side "into dust" ?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Cranler

@Dasein808 said:

@Cranler said:

What a surprise...

I brought up you ignoring your own illegitimate comparison when I called you on it.

You're still ignoring it now.

I ignored your balking about a 20GB HDD because your own claim was that it required a, "$2000 to MATCH a 360 at release."

You wanted to add a 250GB HDD to a comparable hypothetical PC in an era when 80-120GB HDDs were the norm. In addition to being one of the pricier volumed HDDs, a 250GB does not MATCH the stats of a 360 equipped with a 20GB HDD.

Choose your words more carefully.

Bringing up continual upgrades to a 2005 PC makes perfect sense since devs expect PC gamers to upgrade periodically.

Sorry, but you don't get to eliminate PCs' open platform strength to make it fit your claims.

Stop and create a new thread if you really want this debate again.

A functioning pc's specs often have to be higher to match a console. Especially for last gen

A 20gb hdd when the average game was about 5gb last gen? GTA 4 wouldn't even fit on that hdd.

I proved using a historical pricing chart that the 250gb hdd added only about $50 to the price.

We actually came to the conclusion that even a $1000 2005 cpu with sli'd 7800 gtx's couldn't outperform the 360 in popular multiplats like Bioshock.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

But you said PC was the majority here...............

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Dasein808

@Cranler said:

A functioning pc's specs often have to be higher to match a console. Especially for last gen

A 20gb hdd when the average game was about 5gb last gen? GTA 4 wouldn't even fit on that hdd.

I proved using a historical pricing chart that the 250gb hdd added only about $50 to the price.

We actually came to the conclusion that even a $1000 2005 cpu with sli'd 7800 gtx's couldn't outperform the 360 in popular multiplats like Bioshock.

I'm not allowed.

Irrelevant.

Your claim centered around MATCHing a 360 at release.

A 20GB HDD does exactly that.

A 250GB HDD does not MATCH a 360 at release.

You may need some remedial preschool classes to help you grasp the concept of "matching" using one of those kids' matching card games.

Here's a hint to help you on your way: The ladybug card does not match the banana card

Nope. We all know that you're incapable of offering legitimate comparisons (i.e. 250GB HDD, Skyrim 720p vs. 1080p using an inferior GPU, etc.)

Why do you continue to ignore my previous points regarding providing you the requested example of you ignoring being called out for your laugh worthy "comparisons?"

It's a shame that you don't offer Skyrim stats based around the devs' RECOMMENDED PC stats and instead try using a comparison between a 720p console version with lesser effects to a 1080p version with more effects using a GPU that barely exceeds the devs' minimum recommendations.

Why did you do that?

How is it that I know that you'll ignore these direct questions like you always do?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

This is System wars.

Just showing that hermits love to use system wars instead of their own forum yet they get all bent out of shape when opposed.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

This is System wars.

Just showing that hermits love to use system wars instead of their own forum yet they get all bent out of shape when opposed.

Well you're trying to make a non sales thread into a sales thread because its the only angle you got.

And it's ironic considering PC has more sales than 6 consoles combined. Thats 1 system vs 6 systems and its winning.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

This is System wars.

Hermits don't get mad we present facts and consolites give excuses to make themselves feel better about having a console. Hermits often own a console or two and can offer an educated opinion vs consolites who basically say they hate pc's and don't have a gaming rig.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Cranler

@Dasein808 said:

@Cranler said:

I'm not allowed.

Irrelevant.

Your claim centered around MATCHing a 360 at release.

A 20GB HDD does exactly that.

A 250GB HDD does not MATCH a 360 at release.

You may need some remedial preschool classes to help you grasp the concept of "matching" using one of those kids' matching card games.

Here's a hint to help you on your way: The ladybug card does not match the banana card

Nope. We all know that you're incapable of offering legitimate comparisons (i.e. 250GB HDD, Skyrim 720p vs. 1080p using an inferior GPU, etc.)

Why do you continue to ignore my previous points regarding providing you the requested example of you ignoring being called out for your laugh worthy "comparisons?"

It's a shame that you don't offer Skyrim stats based around the devs' RECOMMENDED PC stats and instead try using a comparison between a 720p console version with lesser effects to a 1080p version with more effects using a GPU that barely exceeds the devs' minimum recommendations.

Why did you do that?

How is it that I know that you'll ignore these direct questions like you always do?

Consoles and pc's are designed to run programs, not be a spec list in physical form. If a pc can't run a program the console can the the pc does not match that console.

I will leave it at that.

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

This is System wars.

Well you're trying to make a non sales thread into a sales thread because its the only angle you got.

And it's ironic considering PC has more sales than 6 consoles combined. Thats 1 system vs 6 systems and its winning.

What good is a big list of exclusives no one cares about?

More sales of what? Monthly subscriptions?

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@Cranler said:

This is System wars.

Hermits don't get mad we present facts and consolites give excuses to make themselves feel better about having a console. Hermits often own a console or two and can offer an educated opinion vs consolites who basically say they hate pc's and don't have a gaming rig.

In my experience the hermits usually troll and insult.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@jhonMalcovich: go start another petition bum. meanwhile you can keep playing games like rock simulator on your $3,000 rig.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#236 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@Cranler:

Hey, quote chains.... you've been warned how many times?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Cranler

@bldgirsh said:

@Cranler:

I don't recall ever having been warned.

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Dasein808
@Cranler said:

Consoles and pc's are designed to run programs, not be a spec list in physical form. If a pc can't run a program the console can the the pc does not match that console.

I will leave it at that.

It's "a spec list in physical form" when the original trollbait centers around a PC that matches a release 360 costing a minimum of $2000.

PCs are not static platforms no matter how much you want them to be in order to try and prove your point.

There are plenty of PCs capable of running Skyrim at higher framerates and with more detail than a 360.

Your original claim also centered around matching a 360 at release, not 6 years into its lifespan when Skyrim was actually released.

So basically, you've got nothing, and you continue to ignore/refuse to answer any of my direct questions?

I've grown to expect nothing less from you.

You know that you're wrong and you have been proven wrong, repeatedly, on multiple issues, and by multiple individuals.

Get banned already.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 lostrib

@ps4hasnogames said:

@jhonMalcovich: go start another petition bum. meanwhile you can keep playing games like rock simulator on your $3,000 rig.

can I play CSGO instead?

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

@Cranler said:

I will leave it at that.

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@Cranler said:

This is System wars.

You talk about hermits trolling and insulting then you must be a hermit. You say nobody cares but someone must as the pc gaming industry continues to dominate in sales of software and hardware. Console makers are even using pc hardware and bringing over free to play and indies games we had on pc many years ago. All the next gen features consolites rave about hermits had along time ago.

If you want to know what the next gen consoles will be like just look at what hermits are doing today.

timster20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By timster20
Member since 2014 • 399 Posts

@Dasein808 said:
@Cranler said:

I will leave it at that.

PCs are not static platforms no matter how much you want them to be in order to try and prove your point.

There are plenty of PCs capable of running Skyrim at higher framerates and with more detail than a 360.

Your original claim also centered around matching a 360 at release, not 6 years into its lifespan when Skyrim was actually released.

So basically, you've got nothing, and you continue to ignore/refuse to answer any of my direct questions?

I've grown to expect nothing less from you.

You know that you're wrong and you have been proven wrong repeatedly by multiple individuals.

Get banned already.

If you guys are comparing a 2005 pc to the 360 then why would upgrades factor in?

Not sure how that's relevant to 2005 era pc's.

Well if the 2005 pc needs to be upgraded to continue playing game then it goes even beyond the $2000.

I've been following you two for awhile and cranler has addressed every point you've made.

I also recall cranler being very civil while you constantly insulted him and you think HE should be banned?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By lostrib

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

@Cranler:

Well just keep it in mind

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Dasein808
@timster20 said:

I've been following you two for awhile and cranler has addressed every point you've made.

Of course you'd say that, Cranler.

I guess you overlooked the series of direct questions that you've been asked repeatedly and consistently ignored?

The answers to your questions are contained in my posts, but you have to actually read them, and no, I'm not going to hold your hand to point them out so that you can ignore them a second time.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By clyde46

timster20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 timster20
Member since 2014 • 399 Posts

@Dasein808 said:
@timster20 said:

Of course you'd say that, Cranler.

I guess you overlooked the series of direct questions that you've been asked repeatedly and consistently ignored?

The answers to your questions are contained in my posts, but you have to actually read them, and no, I'm not going to hold your hand to point them out.

In my first interaction with you, you ignored all my points and accused me of being someone else.

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@Cranler said:

I will leave it at that.

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@Cranler said:

This is System wars.

You talk about hermits trolling and insulting then you must be a hermit. You say nobody cares but someone must as the pc gaming industry continues to dominate in sales of software and hardware. Console makers are even using pc hardware and bringing over free to play and indies games we had on pc many years ago. All the next gen features consolites rave about hermits had along time ago.

If you want to know what the next gen consoles will be like just look at what hermits are doing today.

The games driving the pc gaming market surely aren't the types of games the op listed.

Where did Cranler insult someone? I will report him if you can show me.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 CrownKingArthur
@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

@Cranler:

ignorance isn't an excuse, it is a rule here. it's part of the rules for participation in this community.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/system-wars-survival-guide-2-0-forum-guidelines-an-31089433/#0

"Do NOT have more than four quotes in your post (quote pyramids)."

technically, everyone posting here has 'been told' about the quote chains.

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Dasein808
@timster20 said:

In my first interaction with you, you ignored all my points and accused me of being someone else.

Because you're fooling no one.

This was also not our "first interaction."

This morning you were all inquisitive as to why Cranler (you) is reviled and now you have been "following" posts between him and I for a while?

Heh.

Your excessive quoting, mannerisms, writing style, and your timely arrival after what I can only assume follows your Cranler account's banning mirror your Cranler account.

Maybe you just remembered that you're already on thin ice in Cranler form, and decided to go alt to continue your same line of inane argumentation in hopes of dodging a Cranler ban?

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

See, a statement like this is 100% something PS4nogames, m3dude, or AM-Gamer would say.

It's 100% fucking troll. No one cares about Civilzation of Wasteland? Sure...fuckwad.

Avatar image for delete-simplyfatal
delete-SimplyFatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 delete-SimplyFatal
Member since 2008 • 1122 Posts

Yeah, its a clear winner. What is there else to say?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 lostrib

@CrownKingArthur said:
@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

@Cranler:

ignorance isn't an excuse, it is a rule here. it's part of the rules for participation in this community.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/system-wars-survival-guide-2-0-forum-guidelines-an-31089433/#0

"Do NOT have more than four quotes in your post (quote pyramids)."

technically, everyone posting here has 'been told' about the quote chains.

believe me, he knows