Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@monstersfa said:

@Jankarcop said:

Can'tler take your bans like a man you possy.

Not cranler but it's probably a bunch of crybaby hermits

All cranler and all these alts do lately is cry about things.

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#302 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

@blackace said:
@roler42 said:

PC is packing with games, but you forget something: PC games are irrelevant or are garbage because they are not on Sony consoles

That's not it. Many of the exclusives on PC most gamers have never even heard of. PC exclusives aren't hyped the same way as console exclusives. Many of those games you'll never see a TV ad or even a magazine ad for it. There are tons of exclusives games coming out for game consoles as well. The only reason there are more PC games is because it's an OPEN PLATFORM and you don't have to pay any licensing fees to make games for it. Anyone can make a PC game. Only the high quality ones get noticed and reach a real audience.

You preety much prooved my point :)

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@monstersfa said:

@naz99 said:

@monstersfa said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

You talk about hermits trolling and insulting then you must be a hermit. You say nobody cares but someone must as the pc gaming industry continues to dominate in sales of software and hardware. Console makers are even using pc hardware and bringing over free to play and indies games we had on pc many years ago. All the next gen features consolites rave about hermits had along time ago.

If you want to know what the next gen consoles will be like just look at what hermits are doing today.

Yet most pc exclusives are designed around ancient hardware. The most demanding games are multiplats.

Notice how Steam machines are trying to be more like consoles and just about every pc game manufacturer is now making console sized desktops.

This is one of the games the op listed, is this what we'll be seeing on next gen consoles?

What??? so the PC offering more options and offering different ways to play like it always has done which is in direct opposition to what consoles offer is the PC trying to be more like consoles?

And Arma 3, Total War, Star Citizen,Unreal Tournament and many others are designed around ancient hardware?????

Lol, NO just stop

So your saying the steam machine isn't trying to be like consoles?

Arma 3 and TW Romes 2's min req is about half the power of Shadow of Mordor.

Unreal Tournament min req is unknown.

Star Citizen isn't finished yet.

Besides that, I said most pc exclsuives run on ancient hardware. 4 games are a bit far off from being the majority.

Shadow of Mordor will be more demanding game than Arma 3 and Rome 2 ? My friend , you should stop smoking weed. It isn´t doing you any good.

Rome 2 requires GTX 780 ti to be maxed. And Arma 3 requires even more power. Both games demand powerful CPUs, too.

Meanwhile I can run Assasin Creed even on my 4-year old Radeon 5870 1GB

You don´t need to be a genius to know that UT and Star Citizen will be really demanding game as well.

I see that you don´t have a gaming PC, or you would already know that all.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11816 Posts

Don't forget Dreadnought, White Heavens, Killing floor 2 and Fortnite

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

Who the hell doesn't think PC is king at this point?

It's about finding out which of the 2 consoles sucks less, the xbone or the potato 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@monstersfa said:

@naz99 said:

@monstersfa said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

You talk about hermits trolling and insulting then you must be a hermit. You say nobody cares but someone must as the pc gaming industry continues to dominate in sales of software and hardware. Console makers are even using pc hardware and bringing over free to play and indies games we had on pc many years ago. All the next gen features consolites rave about hermits had along time ago.

If you want to know what the next gen consoles will be like just look at what hermits are doing today.

Yet most pc exclusives are designed around ancient hardware. The most demanding games are multiplats.

Notice how Steam machines are trying to be more like consoles and just about every pc game manufacturer is now making console sized desktops.

This is one of the games the op listed, is this what we'll be seeing on next gen consoles?

What??? so the PC offering more options and offering different ways to play like it always has done which is in direct opposition to what consoles offer is the PC trying to be more like consoles?

And Arma 3, Total War, Star Citizen,Unreal Tournament and many others are designed around ancient hardware?????

Lol, NO just stop

Besides that, I said most pc exclsuives run on ancient hardware. 4 games are a bit far off from being the majority.

Steam machine is an option and an expansion.... nothing more.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

@monstersfa said:

@naz99 said:

Lol, NO just stop

Shadow of Mordor will be more demanding game than Arma 3 and Rome 2 ? My friend , you should stop smoking weed. It isn´t doing you any good.

Rome 2 requires GTX 780 ti to be maxed. And Arma 3 requires even more power. Both games demand powerful CPUs, too.

You don´t need to be a genius to know that UT and Star Citizen will be really demanding game as well.

Shadow of Mordor has higher reqs for min and recommended than Arma 3 and Rome 2 so why would it be crazy to think it will be more demanding?

Not sure how a multiplat from 2008 is of any relevance. 5870 can run Arma 3 and Rome 2.

UT and Star Citizen are two games. I said most not all pc exclusives aren't as demanding as multiplats.

Monster may not have a gaming pc but I do.

Biggest pc exclsuive of the year is Sims 4 and the min req gpu is a mid range card from 2004.

PC gaming is awesome and I spend 95% of my time gaming on pc but I must say that consoles are kicking the pc's ass into gear.

Rome 2 maxed on 680 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zwcrQo8fnw

Arma 3 maxed on 670 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrFFhvXLbhA

@MBirdy88 said:

@monstersfa said:

@naz99 said:

Lol, NO just stop

Steam machine is an option and an expansion.... nothing more.

Valve is trying to take over the living room which is the consoles domain.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Cranler

@lostrib said:

@monstersfa said:

@Jankarcop said:

If someone makes awful points they're fun to pwn. If they make points that are hard to counter it's gang up and flag time.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#309 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

@monstersfa said:

@naz99 said:

@monstersfa said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Lol, NO just stop

As a pc gamer, who gives a shit how demanding a game is.. Last I checked when I play games it is based around their depth and how fun it is.. I have spent more time with games like Terraria than the majority of AAA games that were released last gen for instance.. In fact now a days it seems like the indie devs with minimalistic graphic demands are providing more unique and indepth game experiences than the AAA budget games out there.. We have reached a plateau of reducing returns in graphics in which the majority of games out there look amazing and just because one is head and shoulders over the others isn't going to some how make it more enjoyable or last longer..

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#310 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

Once again Cranler twisting the thread to unimaginable levels.

How did we get from PC being the better platform right now to minimum requirements and sales, it's always the same with peasants.

Can't deal with facts.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 Cranler

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

How did we get from PC being the better platform right now to minimum requirements and sales, it's always the same with peasants.

Can't deal with facts.

Pointing out that many of the games in the op's list will go unplayed by the vast majority of pc gamers is off topic? Maybe to you but not me.

Someone else said that the pc is at the cutting edge so i pointed out how multiplats are more demanidng than most pc exclusives.

Typical name calling pc elitists. I'm a pc gamer btw.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 jhonMalcovich

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@monstersfa said:

@naz99 said:

Lol, NO just stop

Shadow of Mordor has higher reqs for min and recommended than Arma 3 and Rome 2 so why would it be crazy to think it will be more demanding?

Not sure how a multiplat from 2008 is of any relevance. 5870 can run Arma 3 and Rome 2.

UT and Star Citizen are two games. I said most not all pc exclusives aren't as demanding as multiplats.

Biggest pc exclsuive of the year is Sims 4 and the min req gpu is a mid range card from 2004.

PC gaming is awesome and I spend 95% of my time gaming on pc but I must say that consoles are kicking the pc's ass into gear.

Piss off, Cranler.

I have gtx 780 and I can´t max Rome 2 on it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

Can't deal with facts.

Pointing out that many of the games in the op's list will go unplayed by the vast majority of pc gamers is off topic? Maybe to you but not me.

Well yes it's off topic

And do you point out the same thing and argue as vehemently in threads about console exclusives?

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

Can't deal with facts.

Someone else said that the pc is at the cutting edge so i pointed out how multiplats are more demanidng than most pc exclusives.

Then you are blatantly lying because many games of that list are the most anicipated PC games over there.

Pillars of Eternity, Wastland 2, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, CIv 6: Beyond Earth, Elite Dangerous, Alone in the dark, Dreamfall Chapters, they are all very wellknown titles and will sell really well on PC.

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#315 leandrro
Member since 2007 • 1644 Posts

@roler42 said:

PC is packing with games, but you forget something: PC games are irrelevant or are garbage because they are not on Sony consoles

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By glez13
Member since 2006 • 10311 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

Piss off, Cranler.

From what that video shows and from what I managed to quickly Google a GTX680 can manage to max the game at 1080p with average above 30fps some places even showing up to 40fps.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

Am i the only one who noticed that when Cranler went missing, that other guy, Mrs Huggles or whatever his name was, the one with the picture of the guy kissing the girls, showed up.

Now, he's missing, and Cranler is back. Hmmm.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 jhonMalcovich

@glez13 said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Piss off, Cranler.

From what that video shows and from what I managed to quickly Google a GTX680 can manage to max the game at 1080p with average above 30fps some places even showing up to 40fps.

30 fps ? No, it´s not being maxed.

Maxed means being able to run a game at 50-60 stable fps at maximum settings. At 30 fps is not maxed.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

I'm afraid Cranler is correct, PS4 destroys PC in all facets.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#320 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@deadline-zero0: I doubt it. Huggles had an interesting personality.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@deadline-zero0 said:

Am i the only one who noticed that when Cranler went missing, that other guy, Mrs Huggles or whatever his name was, the one with the picture of the guy kissing the girls, showed up.

Now, he's missing, and Cranler is back. Hmmm.

I am afraid we are just wasting our breadth on Cranler. The guy is probably just enjoying it; sits in front of his PC, jerks off reading our angry comments.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#322  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@glez13 said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Piss off, Cranler.

Rome 2 is a CPU bound game . You need top of the line CPU to max the game out . It is more demanding on CPU rather than GPU . ArmA 3 is exactly the same . Rome 2 is more demanding than most multiplatforms out there . Same goes for ArmA 3 .

It's laughable how minimum requirements are being used as proof here . Those are just to access the game at lowest settings possible . Just because the game scales well on wide range of machines doesn't mean it is less demanding . Creative Assembly just announced brand new Total War game , and you'll see how it is going to be even more demanding than Rome 2.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 lostrib

@Jankarcop said:

jankar, who let you back on system wars?

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@bldgirsh said:

But think about it. Both of them say they have consoles and pc, then trash pc games with nearly identical comments. And when Huggles went missing, Cranler returned.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By Cranler

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

Piss off, Cranler.

Looks like others can.

No need to be mean to those with different outlooks.

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

Can't deal with facts.

Well yes it's off topic

And do you point out the same thing and argue as vehemently in threads about console exclusives?

I disagree.

Most console exclusives outsell most pc exclusives.

I'm vehement? I'm not the one telling people to piss off, calling names or trying to get those with different opinions banned.

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

Can't deal with facts.

Then you are blatantly lying because many games of that list are the most anicipated PC games over there.

Pillars of Eternity, Wastland 2, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, CIv 6: Beyond Earth, Elite Dangerous, Alone in the dark, Dreamfall Chapters, they are all very wellknown titles and will sell really well on PC.

You list 7 games out of the 30 you mentioned.

Wasteland 2 looks to be highly anticipated.

Ethan Carter looks quite interesting and I will probably buy it but I don't see a lot of hype.

Look at the steam forum, 1st page of Ethans forum goes to Aug 30. Dreamfall Chapters 1st page goes to july. AC Unity's 1st page goes back 15 hours.

Wasn't the last Alone in the Dark a complete disaster? I recall it being one of the buggiest games in history. How are you gauging the anticipation for it?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

Can't deal with facts.

Well yes it's off topic

I disagree.

I'm vehement? I'm not the one telling people to piss off, calling names or trying to get those with different opinion banned.

I never said otherwise. Once again you accuse people of things they never said

People don't want you banned because of your opinion, but rather because you are disruptive. And it's not just users who have noticed this, but the mods as well

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

Well yes it's off topic

I disagree.

I'm vehement? I'm not the one telling people to piss off, calling names or trying to get those with different opinion banned.

I never said otherwise. Once again you accuse people of things they never said

People don't want you banned because of your opinion, but rather because you are disruptive. And it's not just users who have noticed this, but the mods as well

What?

Where did i accuse you of saying something?

You asked me if I point out the same thing in threads about console exclsuvies and I simply said that console exclusives typically sell well.

How am I disruptive? An anti console thread is supposed to go unopposed? Mods have yet to specifically identify any wrongdoings on my part.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#328 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

You couldnt be more obvious.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 lostrib

@Cranler: I never said anything about console sales vs PC sales, so no idea why you brought it up or what you were disagreeing with

Yes you are disruptive. I mean you did get suspended after all

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By Cranler

@jhonMalcovich said:

Maxed means being able to run a game at 50-60 stable fps at maximum settings. At 30 fps is not maxed.

Making up rules as we go along it seems.

@Cloud_imperium said:

Rome 2 is a CPU bound game . You need top of the line CPU to max the game out . It is more demanding on CPU rather than GPU . ArmA 3 is exactly the same . Rome 2 is more demanding than most multiplatforms out there . Same goes for ArmA 3 .

It's laughable how minimum requirements are being used as proof here . Those are just to access the game at lowest settings possible . Just because the game scales well on wide range of machines doesn't mean it is less demanding . Creative Assembly just announced brand new Total War game , and you'll see how it is going to be even more demanding than Rome 2.

Shadow of Mordor recommended reqs are higher too.

Besides, my only claim was that multiplats are more demanding than most pc exclusives. I never said all.

@deadline-zero0 said:

@bldgirsh said:

But think about it. Both of them say they have consoles and pc, then trash pc games with nearly identical comments. And when Huggles went missing, Cranler returned.

There have been numerous occasions where we were both posting simultaneously.

When did I trash pc games?

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@Cranler

Quick Rules in SW To Always Follow:

• Must have at least 500 posts to create topics.
  • Keep your discussions around what belongs here: platforms, games, developers, publishers, and stats.
  • Do NOT quote more than two images in your post.
  • Do NOT have more than four quotes in your post (quote pyramids).
  • Do NOT post or bump extremely abusive discussions (account suicide threads/adult material/illegal activities/illegal advertising/etc).

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@Cranler said:

jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

Can't deal with facts.

Ethan Carter looks quite interesting and I will probably buy it but I don't see a lot of hype.

Look at the steam forum, 1st page of Ethans forum goes to Aug 30. Dreamfall Chapters 1st page goes to july. AC Unity's 1st page goes back 15 hours.

Wasn't the last Alone in the Dark a complete disaster? I recall it being one of the buggiest games in history. How are you gauging the anticipation for it?

Well, I actually listed 17 incoming PC games, not 30. So hear you are lying again. Stop it.

Your logic is actually applicable to consoles as well. Most of the consoles exclusives won´t be played by the vast majority of gamers.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By lostrib

@blue_hazy_basic: he knows, he just admits to being too lazy

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#334 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@lostrib said:

@monstersfa said:

@Jankarcop said:

does cranler actually have any alts, hes not the worst of console trolls

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10311 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

@glez13 said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Piss off, Cranler.

LOL

Mr-Powers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 Mr-Powers
Member since 2013 • 508 Posts

No GOTY. PC go home.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By Cranler

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

jhonMalcovich said:

Well, I actually listed 17 incoming PC games, not 30. So hear you are lying again. Stop it.

Your logic is actually applicable to consoles as well. Most of the consoles exclusives won´t be played by the vast majority of gamers.

When I said those games will go unplayed by the majority I meant all the games you listed, not just the unreleased.

When it comes to console we have concrete evidence of what perecentage of platform owners buy such and such game. 20% of PS 4 owners bought Shadowfall. 10% of PS 4 owners bought TLOU remastered.

I estimate that Dreamfall Chapters will bought by 0.02% of pc gamers.

Divinity OS sold 160k copies and most of the games you listed have litlle chance of being close to that.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#338  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@roler42 said:

@blackace said:
@roler42 said:

That's not it. Many of the exclusives on PC most gamers have never even heard of. PC exclusives aren't hyped the same way as console exclusives. Many of those games you'll never see a TV ad or even a magazine ad for it. There are tons of exclusives games coming out for game consoles as well. The only reason there are more PC games is because it's an OPEN PLATFORM and you don't have to pay any licensing fees to make games for it. Anyone can make a PC game. Only the high quality ones get noticed and reach a real audience.

You preety much prooved my point :)

I was just providing additional information on why it was the way it is. I don't believe PC games are irrelevant. There are a LOT of garbage PC games, but the reason is because it's an open platform and because there are a smaller number of quality PC games that get recognized compared to game consoles due to marketing and advertising. There are also many games on Nintendo and Microsoft platforms that aren't on PC as well.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler: I never said anything about console sales vs PC sales, so no idea why you brought it up or what you were disagreeing with

What did you mean when you said this: And do you point out the same thing and argue as vehemently in threads about console exclusives?

I got suspended because I erroneously thought that the pc was a system type and that specific configurations like Dell Inspiron were systems. I have since seen the light.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#340 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

@mr-powers: Who says what is goty?

Gone home got goty on polygon in 2013. Do you agree?

I dont, but i also dont agree on TLOU, and guess what gamespot doesnt agree either they picked a linkin the past on 3ds.'

In 2012 guild wars 2 got goty.

So wtf are you talking about?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 Cranler

@lostrib said:

Your obsession with me is beginning to get a little creepy.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

jhonMalcovich said:

When I said those games will go unplayed by the majority I meant all the games you listed, not just the unreleased.

When it comes to console we have concrete evidence of what perecentage of platform owners buy such and such game. 20% of PS 4 owners bought Shadowfall. 10% of PS 4 owners bought TLOU remastered.

Divinity OS sold 160k copies and most of the games you listed have litlle chance of being close to that.

Well, that´s because, according to PAX statistics, there are over 600M paying pc gamers, meanwhile PS4 has only 10M.

So even if it sells 0,02%, that still would be 120K copies. Still no bad, considering the game budget is no more than 10M. But I really believe that it will sell much better than that.

Well, I catch you on lying again.

Divinity OS sold over 250K copies in the first three weeks. By now, the number must be much higher.

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/07/17/divinity-original-sin-sells-250-thousand-copies-already-breaks-even/94771/

So when you stop lying Cranler. You have got caught multple times already and not only by me, but by other posters. Is this some sort of disorders of yours ? Should I feel sorry for you instead of getting angry ? You should probably ask for a professional help.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

What did you mean when you said this: And do you point out the same thing and argue as vehemently in threads about console exclusives?

I got suspended because I erroneously thought that the pc was a system type and that specific configurations like Dell Inspiron were systems. I have since seen the light.

Do you also point out that console exclusives will go unplayed by the vast majority of console gamers?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

what obsession? I had an exchange with you previously about your laziness in deleting quote chains

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@lostrib said:

Do you also point out that console exclusives will go unplayed by the vast majority of console gamers?

that is true.

i guess because they use disc based games they could be sharing them, but i see your angle.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By Cranler

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Well, that´s because, according to PAX statistics, there are over 600M paying pc gamers, meanwhile PS4 has only 10M.

So even if it sells 0,02%, that still would be 120K copies. Still no bad, considering the game budget is no more than 10M. But I really believe that it will sell much better than that.

Divinity OS sold over 250K copies in the first three weeks. By now, the number must be much higher.

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/07/17/divinity-original-sin-sells-250-thousand-copies-already-breaks-even/94771/

So when you stop lying Cranler. You have got caught multple times already and not only by me, but by other posters. Is this some sort of disorders of yours ? Should I feel sorry for you instead of getting angry ? You should probably ask for a professional help.

How am I a liar? Saying what you believe to be true isn't lying. When did I get caught lying in the past?

I simply googled "divinity original sin sales". Not my fault that site doesn't show up.

Meanwhile, TLOU remaster is closing in on 2 million sales.

Divinity had a lot more hype than Dreamfall with great reviews. Also Divinity didn't have a killer fall lineup to contend with.

Dreamfall has little hype and the it's steam forum is almost like a ghost town. Glad to see you're so optimistic though.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts
@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

How am I a liar? Saying what you believe to be true isn't lying. When did I get caught lying in the past?

I simply googled "divinity original sin sales". Not my fault that site doesn't show up.

Divinity had a lot more hype than Dreamfall with great reviews. Also Divinity didn't have a killer fall lineup to contend with.

Dreamfall has little hype and the it's steam forum is almost like a ghost town. Glad to see you're so optimistic though.

That means you are ignorant, not lying. Good catch.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By Cranler
@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

When it comes to console we have concrete evidence of what percentage of platform owners buy such and such game. 20% of PS 4 owners bought Shadowfall. 10% of PS 4 owners bought TLOU remastered.

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

what obsession? I had an exchange with you previously about your laziness in deleting quote chains

I see others with long quote chains or other violations but you ignore them.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By Cranler

@Renevent42 said:
@Cranler said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

That means you are ignorant, not lying. Good catch.

As usual I try to have a nice, civil discussion but people attack me.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 lostrib

@Cranler said:
@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

When it comes to console we have concrete evidence of what percentage of platform owners buy such and such game. 20% of PS 4 owners bought Shadowfall. 10% of PS 4 owners bought TLOU remastered.

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

I see others with long quote chains or other violations but you ignore them.

Hazy was specifically addressing you about quote chains

and that evidence shows that those console exclusives go unplayed by the bast majority of console gamers. So why don't you bring that fact up in discussions about console exclusives? Why are you bringing it up just here, when you admit it happens on other platforms?