OMFG Alan Wake >>>>>> Heavy Rain.

• 158 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts
[QUOTE="Kandlegoat"]

the games arent comparable whatsoever.

delta3074
spot on,ones a survival horror the other is a QTE borefest

i could see someone saying that if they weren't interested in the adventure genre. i'm guessing you probably didn't like myst, machinima, hotel dusk, farenheit, indigo prophecy, etc.
Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 Greyfeld
Member since 2008 • 3007 Posts
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="daveg1"]i dont get it when people get offended with stuff like that..he isnt directing anything at anyone as personal.anyway dont let this thread turn into that its about the game.. this is system wars ofcourse hes slamming the game for things he thinks it should be slammed for..

yes, for the specific reason of starting a flame war.

system WARS dude

System Wars is for logical debate between systems, not for jerks to insight flaming based on personal prejudices.
Idream2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Idream2010
Member since 2010 • 469 Posts

id rather take out my garbage and walk my dog and call that a game then watch someone doing menial tasks.

Kandlegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Kandlegoat
Member since 2009 • 3147 Posts

[QUOTE="Kandlegoat"]

Cruncha_Munch

Right becuasee Alan Wake has nothing to do with being story drivin or interacting with the enviorment? Ueah right Come on people. http://kotaku.com/5404421/alan-wake-gameplay-comes-to-in-all+new-video

yeah...both are story driven...but so are alot of games...I guess Alan Wake is similiar to Planescape Torment now?

if anything i'd say..

Heavy Rain is a Crime Thriller like the Movie Seven.

and Alan Wake is a Psychological Mystery ala Twin Peaks.

Cruncha_Munch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Cruncha_Munch
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="daveg1"] yes, for the specific reason of starting a flame war. [QUOTE="Cruncha_Munch"] so mario kart and forza 3 aren't different types of games. i mean, they both have racing, right?

Yes they both fall into the same game type RACING just like AW and HR are the same game type interactive story games. Just becuase each have a different story to be told. They both are still interactive story games.

gotcha. so, according to you, going by this same chain of logic, every single game made would be an interactive story game, right? i mean, games come down to a series of button presses/motions. so that means we can compare, say, madden, to alan wake.

Wow you will try to twist this to no end of BS. Does Madden have a story? Or is Madden a story drivin game? Come on man we all know games are games and use buttons to control them. But come on we know what games are RPG what are sports and what are interactive stroy games and both AW and HR are interactive stroy games. Don't try and twist this to some kiddy level of saying games are games for pushing buttons man come on WEAK! I will say that AW seems to be more of a hands on realtime action type of interactive why HR seems to be more of a motion and button and timing control. None the matter they both have interactive enviorments and are story drivin
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 clone01
[QUOTE="daveg1"][QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="daveg1"]i dont get it when people get offended with stuff like that..he isnt directing anything at anyone as personal.anyway dont let this thread turn into that its about the game.. this is system wars ofcourse hes slamming the game for things he thinks it should be slammed for..

yes, for the specific reason of starting a flame war.

people should stop making threads in here all together then talking about games they dont like..

its perfectly fine to discuss and debate games/systems here. it is system wars after all. but i might suggest you check the TOU, so you might be better acquainted with what is deemed appropriate on theses boards.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 clone01
[QUOTE="Cruncha_Munch"] Wow you will try to twistthis to no end of BS. Does Madden have a story? Or is madden a story drivin game? Come on man we all know games are games and use buttuns to control them. But come on we know what games are RPG what are sports and what are interactive stroy games and both AW and HR are interactive stroy games. Don't try and twist this to some kiddy level of saying games are games for pushing buttuns man come on WEAK!

okay, so we'll exclude madden. wwe smackdown versus raw has a story, so i'll use that. continuing your logic, alan wake wwe are the same type of game, correct?
Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Ribnarak
Member since 2008 • 2299 Posts

[QUOTE="Kandlegoat"]

Cruncha_Munch

Right becuasee Alan Wake has nothing to do with being story drivin or interacting with the enviorment? Ueah right Come on people.

alright lets compare heavy rain, alan wake to GOW3. Both interacting , story games. :P

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Kandlegoat"]

clone01

i could see someone saying that if they weren't interested in the adventure genre. i'm guessing you probably didn't like myst, machinima, hotel dusk, farenheit, indigo prophecy, etc.

it's just my personal opinion dude, i am sure the games are actually very good, they are just not my cup of tea, the lack of total control of my character frustrates me to hell and back, to say alan wake looks better than heavy rain is silly though, it may be QTE, but it looks sweet
Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

[QUOTE="Kandlegoat"]

delta3074

You've played Heavy Rain? I didn't know it was already out.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 delta3074

[QUOTE="Cruncha_Munch"][QUOTE="Kandlegoat"]

Ribnarak

Right becuasee Alan Wake has nothing to do with being story drivin or interacting with the enviorment? Ueah right Come on people.

alright lets compare heavy rain, alan wake to GOW3. Both interacting , story games. :P

why stop there,let's compare ALL games,except sports titles, they are all story driven after all
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 delta3074

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Kandlegoat"]

sherman-tank1

i already know it's a borefest because for me ANY QTE game is a borefest, i don't need to play it to know it will bore me to tears
Cruncha_Munch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Cruncha_Munch
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="Cruncha_Munch"][QUOTE="Kandlegoat"]

Ribnarak

I can somewhat agree with this becuase GOW has a lot of button timing events and is story driven. It has a huge hack and slash side though so it really would fall under more of a hack and slash. Come on people we all know that AW and HR fall under the story and interactive adventure type game.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 clone01
it's just my personal opinion dude, i am sure the games are actually very good, they are just not my cup of tea, the lack of total control of my character frustrates me to hell and back, to say alan wake looks better than heavy rain is silly though, it may be QTE, but it looks sweetdelta3074
i know, its all good. i just find it funny that some here (not you) find the adventure genre to be such a foreign concept.
Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Ribnarak

[QUOTE="Ribnarak"]

[QUOTE="Cruncha_Munch"] Right becuasee Alan Wake has nothing to do with being story drivin or interacting with the enviorment? Ueah right Come on people. Cruncha_Munch

I can somewhat agree with this becuase GOW has a lot of button timing events and is story driven. It has a huge hack and slash side though so it really would fall under more of a hack and slash. Come on people we all know that AW and HR fall under the story and interactive adventure type game.

hack adn slash is upto the player, i could if i wanted to not press so many buttons at once.

HermitGTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 HermitGTX
Member since 2009 • 541 Posts

I almost puked watching that crap

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 clone01
[QUOTE="Cruncha_Munch"] I can somewhat agree with this becuase GOW has a lot of button timing events and is story driven. It has a huge hack and slash side though so it really would fall under more of a hack and slash. Come on people we all know that AW and HR fall under the story and interactive adventure type game.

no, we don't all "know" that, because we don't all agree with that statement. from what i've seen, Alan Wake has quite a bit of real time combat, which would definitely place it out of the realm of pure adventure. i find you using a lot of your own viewpoints and passing them off as facts on this thread, in all honesty.
Some-Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#68 Some-Mist
Member since 2009 • 5631 Posts

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]spot on,ones a survival horror the other is a QTE borefestdelta3074

i already know it's a borefest because for me ANY QTE game is a borefest, i don't need to play it to know it will bore me to tears

But the thing is, is heavy rain isn't like any game on any platform. If it's not easy to tell from the trailers, the review talks all about it. An interactive movie, made along a movie script, WITH QTE events but based mainly on the detective story.
I just find it funny that it's supposed to be a pretty unique title, yet you know what it's already all about.

I already know Alan Wake will be bad because any game with spirits as the enemy tend to be pretty bad. "OH NO, THERE'S A SPIRIT! HURRY SHINE YOUR FLASH LIGHT ON IT!"

I like using your format of replies to form my own :]. I should do this more often.

dispator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 dispator
Member since 2005 • 570 Posts
[QUOTE="gamer-adam1"]

i doubht many gamers would play Heavy Rain now adays, maybe in the past but most people want shooters

clone01
i agree...i do think its going to be a fairly niche title. if its anything like farenheit or indigo prophecy, i'll be happy. certainly not a game for everyone, though.

Aint that the truth,whats funny about this title most people on here didnt even understand what this game will be hell loads still dont,i think this game will be very good at what its meant to be and thats and adventure game with multiple paths and unique playthroughs and their use of quicktime events is nothing new they used mostly similar stuff in indigo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw2pnkmYIhI i think if this turns out right this will be a AAA or AA game,cult hit. Alan wake will also be great i hope so best thing to do is just play both!! BTW an interactive movie with great story still beats run of the mill crap shooters that most new and younger gamers are hooked on now.
Idream2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Idream2010
Member since 2010 • 469 Posts

guys im gonna go on youtube and im gonna do all these tasks and you can even direct me, you just say do this and I will do it, its great watching me brush my teeth, or brush my hair, and the graphics are welll, photorealistic.

Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Ribnarak

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]You've played Heavy Rain? I didn't know it was already out.

Some-Mist

But the thing is, is heavy rain isn't like any game on any platform. If it's not easy to tell from the trailers, the review talks all about it. An interactive movie, made along a TV script, WITH QTE events but based mainly on the detective story.
I just find it funny that it's supposed to be a pretty unique title, yet you know what it's already all about.

I already know Alan Wake will be bad because any game with spirits as the enemy tend to be pretty bad. "OH NO, THERE'S A SPIRIT! HURRY SHINE YOUR FLASH LIGHT ON IT!"

I like using your format of replies to form my own :]. I should do this more often.

lol watch someone comment on what you said and actually argue about what youve said. :P That would be sad, and yet i wouldnt be surprised if the TC went: "Shining flash lights on spirits is more fun than HR"

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 delta3074
[QUOTE="Cruncha_Munch"] Come on people we all know that AW and HR fall under the story and interactive adventure type game.

every bloody game on the planet bar sports and racing games falls into that category, they all have a story, they are all interactive and they all involve an adventure of some sort,alan wake is survival horror, heavy rain is an interactive adventure, to pu it simpler, alan wake is like silent hill, heavy rain is like monkey island, they are from 2 completely different sub -genres and cannot be compared, for the same reason you can't compare GTA4 to Modern warfare 2
dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#73 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts
Whats he going to do next go shake his controller why he is in the shower. LMAOCruncha_Munch
Hahaha. I don't do that in the shower any more, lol
Some-Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Some-Mist

guys im gonna go on youtube and im gonna do all these tasks and you can even direct me, you just say do this and I will do it, its great watching me brush my teeth, or brush my hair, and the graphics are welll, photorealistic.

Idream2010

I think I figured out why these must be big issues for you. I mean if you don't even like brushing your teeth or doing basic stuff like your hair in real life, of course you're not going to like doing it in a videogame.

gangster480

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#75 gangster480
Member since 2006 • 856 Posts

I have to say that thefirst 9 minuteslooks really boring and lame. but i havent played it so im reserving judgement. i saw allen wake and it looks boring and lame too. we'll know when those games come out though.

maybe it doesnt appeal to us because it was made for japanese gamers. who knows

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 delta3074

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]You've played Heavy Rain? I didn't know it was already out.

Some-Mist

But the thing is, is heavy rain isn't like any game on any platform. If it's not easy to tell from the trailers, the review talks all about it. An interactive movie, made along a movie script, WITH QTE events but based mainly on the detective story.

because it's not unique, it will be the same as farhenhiet (indigo prophecy) and its the same concept and principle to games like myst,it's nothing new, it's been done before
Kandlegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Kandlegoat

[QUOTE="Idream2010"]

Some-Mist

I think I figured out why these must be big issues for you. I mean if you don't even like brushing your teeth or doing basic stuff like your hair in real life, of course you're not going to like doing it in a videogame.

You have a furry for an avatar,you shouldnt be making fun of anyone else.

HermitGTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 HermitGTX

The graphics look photo surreal

Kandlegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Kandlegoat

HermitGTX

I loled.

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#80 Miroku32
Member since 2006 • 8666 Posts
Fanboys have been worst lately. You can't compare two different games. It is like comparing Starcraft with Street Fighter 4; it is impossible because they are two different genres.
daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#81 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="daveg1"][QUOTE="clone01"] yes, for the specific reason of starting a flame war.

people should stop making threads in here all together then talking about games they dont like..

its perfectly fine to discuss and debate games/systems here. it is system wars after all. but i might suggest you check the TOU, so you might be better acquainted with what is deemed appropriate on theses boards.

well when you get your mod status you can clean up system wars..
Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Ribnarak

[QUOTE="Some-Mist"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]i already know it's a borefest because for me ANY QTE game is a borefest, i don't need to play it to know it will bore me to tearsdelta3074

because it's not unique, it will be the same as farhenhiet (indigo prophecy) and its the same concept and principle to games like myst,it's nothing new, it's been done before

now, does that mean the game is going to be bad. It will build on previous ideas and make them better, thats what devs try to do. ITs like saying Uncharted 2 gameplay has been done before, meaning it will not do well. BUt look how that turned out.

all im saying is, if somethings good, devs should just use the same formula with ssome enhancements to make it even better. I dont want NEW things all time, i would be so happy if U3 was like U2 but with a few more things.

Some-Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Some-Mist

[QUOTE="Some-Mist"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]i already know it's a borefest because for me ANY QTE game is a borefest, i don't need to play it to know it will bore me to tearsdelta3074

but my point being, how do you know it's not unique? how do you know the game doesn't present different gameplay elements not found in any other game? because you watched gameplay videos?
I'm just trying to show you that sure, you can form your opinion about the game without having already played it. Your opinion just isn't credible. I mean that may not be a big deal to you, but I don't really like when people look at my replies as a joke, when they aren't meant to be humorous.

IMO, I'm excited for both games. Possibly Alan Wake a little more so than HR (since I've been following Alan Wake since my TFC days). However, I see what heavy rain 'could be' and the potential geniusness behind it. I also never played a game made along-side a movie script :D so I'm wondering if the story telling is going to be even better than that of MGS.

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts

HermitGTX

wow. you're cool.:roll: I'm guessing you must like that since you went through the trouble to bring it here

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 delta3074

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Some-Mist"]

Ribnarak

now, does that mean the game is going to be bad. It will build on previous ideas and make them better, thats what devs try to do. ITs like saying Uncharted 2 gameplay has been done before, meaning it will not do well. BUt look how that turned out.

all im saying is, if somethings good, devs should just use the same formula with ssome enhancements to make it even better. I dont want NEW things all time, i would be so happy if U3 was like U2 but with a few more things.

i can't stand QTE games, so from my point of view, this game will be bad,IMO, can't you get it,it's my personal opinion,it's not my kind of game
HermitGTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 HermitGTX

[QUOTE="HermitGTX"]

mrmusicman247

wow. you're cool.:roll: I'm guessing you must like that since you went through the trouble to bring it here

I think it's great! I can't wait to play this mega exciting game!

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#88 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

I can not see how anyone can try and claim they are 2 different games. that is BS. And nothing more then trying to use a fake defense to cover that how lame HR is looking now. They are both interative thriller type games. Yes they both have a different story. But they are both clearly interactive thriller games. So tell me again how they are not in the same game type? Yeah really you can't so stop making such BS claims. Again do they both have a different story yes agreed. But do they both fall into the same game type of interactive stroy games. yes they do FACT.Cruncha_Munch

lolwut?

I guess Mass Effect and Uncharted 2 are the exact same type of games because you can use guns in both. :o

Some-Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Some-Mist

[QUOTE="Ribnarak"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]because it's not unique, it will be the same as farhenhiet (indigo prophecy) and its the same concept and principle to games like myst,it's nothing new, it's been done before delta3074

i can't stand QTE games, so from my point of view, this game will be bad,IMO, can't you get it,it's my personal opinion,it's not my kind of game

your 'personal opinion' is just very generic and uninformed.

I remember when I used to be stubborn.

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts

[QUOTE="mrmusicman247"]

[QUOTE="HermitGTX"]

HermitGTX

I think it's great! I can't wait to play this mega exciting game!

Just when i thought you couldn't get any cooler

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 delta3074

Some-Mist

but my point being, how do you know it's not unique? how do you know the game doesn't present different gameplay elements not found in any other game? because you watched gameplay videos?
I'm just trying to show you that sure, you can form your opinion about the game without having already played it. Your opinion just isn't credible. I mean that may not be a big deal to you, but I don't really like when people look at my replies as a joke, when they aren't meant to be humorous.

IMO, I'm excited for both games. Possibly Alan Wake a little more so than HR (since I've been following Alan Wake since my TFC days). However, I see what heavy rain 'could be' and the potential geniusness behind it. I also never played a game made along-side a movie script :D so I'm wondering if the story telling is going to be even better than that of MGS.

o know what kind of games i like, i also know what kind of games i wouldn't touch with a 10 foot barge pole, QTE,football games and racing games fall into that gategory, i don't need to play the game to know i won't like it, because I CANNOT STAND QTE games, and yes, i can tell from a gameplay video whether i am going to like a game or not, if the gameplay video doesn't hold you for longer than 60 secs (like the one posted here), then the game certainly won't.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 delta3074

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Ribnarak"]

Some-Mist

your 'personal opinion' is just very generic and uninformed.

I remember when I used to be stubborn.

i played the demo for farhenhiet (indigo prophecy) that was enough for me to know that those kind of games are definitly not my cup of tea
Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Ribnarak

[QUOTE="Ribnarak"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]because it's not unique, it will be the same as farhenhiet (indigo prophecy) and its the same concept and principle to games like myst,it's nothing new, it's been done before delta3074

re-read what you wrote again.

1. it did sound like you were sayign ure opinion, but u were treating it as a fact.
2. by you saying that somethings done before, doesnt make the game bad.
3. how have you played and experienced all the game mechanics of HR. < you realy cant judge.
4. i understand that you dont like it, but your post earlier was trying to say that old game mecahnics implemented in a game cant make the game good. IT will just be exaclty like the old game.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 delta3074

Ribnarak

1. it did sound like you were sayign ure opinion, but u were treating it as a fact.
3. how have you played and experienced all the game mechanics of HR. < you realy cant judge.
4. i understand that you dont like it, but your post earlier was trying to say that old game mecahnics implemented in a game cant make the game good. IT will just be exaclty like the old game.

why, am i missing something?
Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Ribnarak

[QUOTE="Ribnarak"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]i can't stand QTE games, so from my point of view, this game will be bad,IMO, can't you get it,it's my personal opinion,it's not my kind of gamedelta3074

stop being stubborn.

all im sayign is that good you posted your opinion, but stop acting as if your opinion is a fact. Opinions can be proved as facts with factual information, but not urs.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#96 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Why dont we wait for them to be released to see how they look, play and score? Honestly i think both will be equally amazing.

Some-Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Some-Mist

[QUOTE="Some-Mist"]

o know what kind of games i like, i also know what kind of games i wouldn't touch with a 10 foot barge pole, QTE,football games and racing games fall into that gategory, i don't need to play the game to know i won't like it, because I CANNOT STAND QTE games, and yes, i can tell from a gameplay video whether i am going to like a game or not, if the gameplay video doesn't hold you for longer than 60 secs (like the one posted here), then the game certainly won't.

hence why I said 'I remember when I was stubborn'. I used to hate rpgs, especially turn basd ones because I had a bad experience with a few different ones (final fantasy 3 in particular). However, I ended up finding an RPG I liked (chrono trigger) which helped me realize that I do like RPGs including some that are turn based, but not every rpg. Now, xenogears is my favorite game of all time.

I tend to forget that not everyone can change their opinion.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 delta3074

Ribnarak

stop being stubborn.

all im sayign is that good you posted your opinion, but stop acting as if your opinion is a fact. Opinions can be proved as facts with factual information, but not urs.

i am so sorry you misenterpreted my personal opinion as fact, i said heavy rain is a QTE borefest,to me it is, hence my opinion., and i am 35 years old, chances are iw ill be pigheaded for the rest of my life,lol
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 delta3074

Some-Mist

hence why I said 'I remember when I was stubborn'. I used to hate rpgs, especially turn basd ones because I had a bad experience with a few different ones (final fantasy 3 in particular). However, I ended up finding an RPG I liked (chrono trigger) which helped me realize that I do like RPGs, but not every rpg. Now, xenogears is my favorite game of all time.

I tend to forget that not everyone can change their opinion.

i am 35 years old dude, i admit i am stuck in my ways, i will probaby even give up gaming when motion control becomes the only way to play games, my biggest downfall is the fact that if i can't shoot a gun, or bash someone with a sword in a game ,i just ain't interested, and if i don't have complete control over my character i ain't interested either
Avatar image for batman_is_aweso
batman_is_aweso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 batman_is_aweso
Member since 2009 • 2762 Posts

OMFG Alan Wake is going to destroy Heavy Rain. It's not even going to be close. Were do I begin. First off this guy in Heavy Rain walks like he has a pole jammed right up his ass. Second lets be honest the graphics in Heavy Rain do not look all that great. They are good but Alan Wake cleary looks much better. I mean come on guys Heavy Rain looks to be 7.5 at best. This game looks like total lameness. http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/heavy-rain-first-9-minutes/338509 I LMFAO when I saw him shake the controller to shake the OJ. That is SO WEAK. Whats he going to do next go shake his controller why he is in the shower. LMAOCruncha_Munch

thanks for your incite level 1 post 13

i will take your word for it

/sarcasm