Official Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Thread! GS A..IGN AA

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Good news you do not have to think McShea is the worst person ever  for scoring the game a 7.5 because even on Metacritic it is a 75 now.

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 layton2012
Member since 2011 • 3489 Posts

Good news you do not have to think McShea is the worst person ever  for scoring the game a 7.5 because even on Metacritic it is a 75 now.

CanYouDiglt
Only blind fanboys complained about a 7.5, a 7.5 is a great score for a series that changed devs.
Avatar image for deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
deactivated-5afcc99c5544f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
Member since 2012 • 1917 Posts

Currently has a 74 on metacritic... Meh game, the upcoming 3D Mario will show how it's done. 

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#254 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

CanYouDiglt

You do know there are other scores on there right? Also 7.5 is still a good score and dont get why people are mad about it.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
8 from GT Its looking and sounding great.
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts
Forgot it came out today. Ill jump on psn and get the download started
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 ultraking

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

finalfantasy94

You do know there are other scores on there right? Also 7.5 is still a good score and dont get why people are mad about it.

you should know by now.. if its not a 9 or above its garbage. But ill take this hot garbage game all day
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 ultraking
Ohhh neat! I didn't know this was a cross buy with vita. Awesome!!
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 CanYouDiglt

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

finalfantasy94

Yes there are other scores and with the highs and low scores it averages out to 75. Also I never insulted the scores I just laugh at your bovine brethren for acting like McShea is the worst person alive for giving that score when he nailed it on the head according to the average.
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

7.5/10 is a good score, and its the average this game has been getting..

So my opinion on the game was right, Sly ended up being another good game (not great/amazing) !!

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

layton2012

Only blind fanboys complained about a 7.5, a 7.5 is a great score for a series that changed devs.

Well Cows were pissed at Mcshay for "only" giving God of War 3 a 9 and NOT giving it a 10 (even though the review came out a week before the game did,and none of them played it)

Same thing with Uncharted 3. They tore Mcshay a new ass whole for "only" giving Uncharted 3 a 9  and not a 10, even though none of them even played it.    He was doing it to "troll" PS3 fans instead of the game just not being that good.  Or at least, none of them were anywhere NEAR deserving of a 10 :roll:

No other faction has EVER done this on SW.  EVER.  Like the old saying goes, Cows gonna Cow.  

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts
Good Score. :) Let me know how you Guys like it.. i might pick this up :)
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#263 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

[QUOTE="layton2012"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

StrongDeadlift

Well Cows were pissed at Mcshay for "only" giving God of War 3 a 9 and NOT giving it a 10 (even though the review came out a week before the game did,and none of them played it)

Same thing with Uncharted 3. They tore Mcshay a new ass whole for "only" giving Uncharted 3 a 9  and not a 10, even though none of them even played it.    He was doing it to "troll" PS3 fans instead of the game just not being that good.  Or at least, none of them were anywhere NEAR deserving of a 10 :roll:

No other faction has EVER done this on SW.  EVER.  Like the old saying goes, Cows gonna Cow.  

Well lemmings did this and cows did that in the past, so what? 7.5 is a good score unless you're a troll.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

Poor cows hating on Tom. He is a good reviewer. Meta is about the same score...

speedfog
i dont know why they are mad.. 7.5 is a good score.. apparently cows think every PS3 game should be AAA..
MrYaotubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#265 MrYaotubo
Member since 2012 • 2884 Posts
Generous score,was expecting a lot less,looks a lot more mediocre than a 7.5.
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]

[QUOTE="layton2012"] Only blind fanboys complained about a 7.5, a 7.5 is a great score for a series that changed devs.Desmonic

You almost had it nailed. Then, you went a step to far. You always do this. You start out by giving a nice balanced speech then show your true colours near the end. 

Also @ lol at the red. You are either delusional or have been hanging around an entire different forum. All fanboys, all sections (even hermits) have done, still do, and will keep on doing just that. Deal with it. It's part of the metagame, a pillar integral to SW.

I wasnt talking about all factions having their fukery. I was talking about Cows being mad over a game NOT getting a 10, and ONLY getting a 9. Let alone a game they havent even played.

I  stand by that comment simply because I cant think of any example in recent history of Sheep or Lems getting pissed over a game ONLY scoring a "9".  And getting pissed to the point of accusing the reviewer (of a game they havent played) of being a "troll" trying to spite cows.  Or the implication that those games (that again, said cows didnt even play) were inherently deserving of a 10, and that something was stolen from them.  

Did I mention that these cows haddnt even played these games yet? :?

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 ultraking

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"] Well Cows were pissed at Mcshay for "only" giving God of War 3 a 9 and NOT giving it a 10 (even though the review came out a week before the game did,and none of them played it)

StrongDeadlift

You almost had it nailed. Then, you went a step to far. You always do this. You start out by giving a nice balanced speech then show your true colours near the end. 

Also @ lol at the red. You are either delusional or have been hanging around an entire different forum. All fanboys, all sections (even hermits) have done, still do, and will keep on doing just that. Deal with it. It's part of the metagame, a pillar integral to SW.

I wasnt talking about all factions having their fukery. I was talking about Cows being mad over a game NOT getting a 10, and ONLY getting a 9. Let alone a game they havent even played.

I  stand by that comment simply because I cant think of any example in recent history of Sheep or Lems getting pissed over a game ONLY scoring a "9".  And getting pissed to the point of accusing the reviewer (of a game they havent played) of being a "troll" trying to spite cows.  Or the implication that those games (that again, said cows didnt even play) were inherently deserving of a 10, and that something was stolen from them.  

don't blanket all cows together. as I remember it was only like 3 or 4 people who were complaining.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 CanYouDiglt

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"] Well Cows were pissed at Mcshay for "only" giving God of War 3 a 9 and NOT giving it a 10 (even though the review came out a week before the game did,and none of them played it)

StrongDeadlift

This reminds me of when Gears 3 scored .5 higher then Uncharted 3. They were both AAA games but cows straight up lost it that their beloved PS3 exclusive not only did not outscore the 360 exclusive but even worse it was .5 less. They had played neither but damn it those reviews were wrong.

or how the 2.0 score for Halo 4 was the only honest review lol

cows will be cows.

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts

Jesus Lems are on this Topic more then Cows :? You think they would be Busy with all their *Xbox games* to have time to care.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#273 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Jesus Lems are on this Topic more then Cows :? You think they would be Busy with all their *Xbox games* to have time to care.

Blake135

Xbox got no games.

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 ultraking

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

Bigboi500

Xbox got no games.

SW is the lems only game
tryagainlater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#275 tryagainlater
Member since 2005 • 7446 Posts

[QUOTE="layton2012"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

StrongDeadlift

I was in the hype threads for both those games and I'm fairly sure that's not true. I guess I don't have evidence but neither do you. Ok, maybe the odd hardcore cow did but saying the other factions don't have those makes me think you're full of crap. I do remember lems claiming both games were a flop when they didn't get 9.5. This ofcourse what the more desperate fanboys do. I'm not making a blanket statement.

tryagainlater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#277 tryagainlater
Member since 2005 • 7446 Posts

[QUOTE="tryagainlater"]

Desmonic

I was in the hype threads for both those games and I'm fairly sure that's not true. I guess I don't have evidence but neither do you. Ok, maybe the odd hardcore cow did but saying the other factions don't have those makes me think you're full of crap. I do remember lems claiming both games were a flop when they didn't get 9.5. This ofcourse what the more desperate fanboys do. I'm not making a blanket statement.

Doubt he is coming back. His pattern is fairly similar. Say BS. Get denied with evidence or get questioned with providing evidence. Try spread some more BS. Get again denied or asked for proof. Leaves thread never to come back. And so he continues on his delusional Sony hate parade.

Hehe, fair point. Shouldn't have wasted my time. Only came in here to see what buzz around this game is like.
Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#280 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

Bigboi500

Xbox got no games.

I like the irony that lems complaining about complaining have become the new focus of this thread.

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

Bigboi500

Xbox got no games.

More games than those PS3 movies. You do know you're hyping a multiplat right calf? Man calves can be delusional.

Speedzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 Speedzilla
Member since 2012 • 1732 Posts

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

sonic1564

Xbox got no games.

More games than those PS3 movies. You do know you're hyping a multiplat right calf? Man calves can be delusional.

Still going at it huh. This lemming be delusional.

Comduter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#283 Comduter
Member since 2004 • 2316 Posts

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"] Xbox got no games.

Speedzilla

Still going at it huh. This lemming be delusional.

Stop trying to out-dumb each other and stick to the topic.  It's obvious that none of you are going to win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
deactivated-5afcc99c5544f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
Member since 2012 • 1917 Posts

74 metacritic for life. 

DivineSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 DivineSword  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 15840 Posts

Wow, the game was already at $40 on launch day and now a price drop! Why can't some of my anticipated games follow this pattern.:P