Official Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Thread! GS A..IGN AA

This topic is locked from further discussion.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#201 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

WHAT DA F*****! amazon now telling me they wont ship the game till Feb 8th and astimated arrival on Feb 20th.. WHY? FK $5 saving im going to cancel and pick it up in store -______________________-

crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

WHAT DA F*****! amazon now telling me they wont ship the game till Feb 8th and astimated arrival on Feb 20th.. WHY? FK $5 saving im going to cancel and pick it up in store -______________________-

finalstar2007

Uh oh, Amazon going to feel the wrath of Finalstar :P

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

crimsonman1245

Uh oh, Amazon going to feel the wrath of Finalstar :P

>_>

OneInchMan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 OneInchMan99
Member since 2012 • 1248 Posts

[QUOTE="Mrmedia01"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"]Sly Cooper is irrelevant, all the big 3 platfomring champions from last gen are all ruined. Jak has had no real game for so long with only one being on the PSP with barely any advertisement, that the potential customers are pretty much gone. Ratchet ran itself to the ground to make money, and lol DLC titles? Sly cooper is being handled by no-names, screwing important parts of the plot for the 3rd game, and using a much clunkier engine. not to mention had to keep the Vita version in mind. It is no wonder that in 2012 MS beat sony in games 3(maybe even 4) years straight.StaticOnTV

The new Sly is awesome. Don't dog it. SanZaru did a good job. They kept it the same with graphical improvements and made it fun. Sure it wont be the biggest seller. This is a gift for long time fans though, and for anyone who loves platformers.

A gift to long time fans? Screwing the plot and ending of the last game. Using a slower and clunkier engine, with less variety, and a more linear adventure of the last 2? No advertising what so ever? Rumored DLC, which removes content already from the lack of content in this game, which each sly is known for. Limited moves. and much more. It is a disgrace to Sly copper fans other then finally getting another game. But more like what Duke Nukem fans got or GT5 fans got lol.

What are you blathering about you fool!!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
deactivated-5afcc99c5544f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
Member since 2012 • 1917 Posts

It's a "gift to longtime fans" lmao, no Its garbage. 

Maneil99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Maneil99
Member since 2012 • 842 Posts

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] How does one prove that they beat the game? Exactly. Not only that, you never did look at any footage until now huh? Also, the game is much more linear, if you can't get to much of what you see on screen that you SHOULD, it does not somehow mean that the worlds are bigger should be taken seriously. But maybe you should look or rent the game and find out yourself. Also dual gpu was debunked yesterday and nintendo lied about the gamepad holding data. You are slow and on a roll of being stupid today!!!StaticOnTV

Damn! It's rare to see such desperate arguments and such spinning together!! So you beat the game and no reviewer did? Okay, sounds legti as f*ck :lol: 

I should totally take your word right? Reviews? Nah, they OBVIOUSLY didn't beat the game. Footage? Nah, I OBVIOUSLY don't get it. Previews? Nah, they are obviously WRONG too! :lol:

It's not like I'm a fan of the series that own the originals, the HD trilogy and has been following this game since day one.. Nah, totally just made that for sh!ts and giggles! :lol:

And after claiming the dual gpu **** ever since you joined you try to call me stupid? :lol Oh man XD You my friend..you are quite something :lol:

No reviewer has played it? need me to make you a big list so you can commit suicide for how dumb that comment was? You never looked at any previews, and Fbale 3 said you could go anywhere you see and how did that end up? Lol you are an idiot. You just have to throw insults around because you are depressed and it will only get worse. Well, when Nintendo send you an E-mail claiming that the controller can hold data, who would you believe the websites or Nintendo? and using your own logic you would believe Nintendo. So you self-suicide yourself and continue to be a little child whose parents abandoned him. Now that I insulted you back you will insult me again to feel better and post more lol smiles. because you can't actually do it in real life because you are disabled.

If you havei t post a pic with a pice of paper with your user name  and game on screen and case in the picture. i did this when I got Halo 4 and RE 6 ealry, also post your psn account with the trpohies you get for beating the game

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#208 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Samus3D

How exactly is a 7.5 garbage?

Maneil99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Maneil99

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="Desmonic"]

Damn! It's rare to see such desperate arguments and such spinning together!! So you beat the game and no reviewer did? Okay, sounds legti as f*ck :lol: 

I should totally take your word right? Reviews? Nah, they OBVIOUSLY didn't beat the game. Footage? Nah, I OBVIOUSLY don't get it. Previews? Nah, they are obviously WRONG too! :lol:

It's not like I'm a fan of the series that own the originals, the HD trilogy and has been following this game since day one.. Nah, totally just made that for sh!ts and giggles! :lol:

And after claiming the dual gpu **** ever since you joined you try to call me stupid? :lol Oh man XD You my friend..you are quite something :lol:

Desmonic

No reviewer has played it? need me to make you a big list so you can commit suicide for how dumb that comment was? You never looked at any previews, and Fbale 3 said you could go anywhere you see and how did that end up? Lol you are an idiot. You just have to throw insults around because you are depressed and it will only get worse. Well, when Nintendo send you an E-mail claiming that the controller can hold data, who would you believe the websites or Nintendo? and using your own logic you would believe Nintendo. So you self-suicide yourself and continue to be a little child whose parents abandoned him. Now that I insulted you back you will insult me again to feel better and post more lol smiles. because you can't actually do it in real life because you are disabled.

Also, Reading Comprehension was never your strong suit in school was it? :D

No of course I never looked at any preview. Never! Nor did I watch the 2hour IGN stream! :o Did not see any single preview! Never! (sarcasm in case you didn't quite get it buddy).

Only a blind idiot would believe that dual gpu crap to begin with.

Wut!? :lol: Self suicide!? :lol: Oh dear god :lol: Why, can't I just commit suicide, I need to commit self-suicide? Damn, guess I'll still be around guys!:?

Go on little alt, go play your special WiiU with dual gpus!...Oh wait...no games lol.

Post a Pic of your game , username and psn name in the same picture to prove you have an have beaten the game

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts

7.5 seems good the sly Series has always been around the Average 8 nothing wrong with that, I expected it to be around this, with the lower Cost ill be picking this up whenever I can...When it eventually comes out for the EU...

Maneil99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Maneil99

[QUOTE="Maneil99"]

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

No of course I never looked at any preview. Never! Nor did I watch the 2hour IGN stream! :o Did not see any single preview! Never! (sarcasm in case you didn't quite get it buddy).

Wut!? :lol: Self suicide!? :lol: Oh dear god :lol: Why, can't I just commit suicide, I need to commit self-suicide? Damn, guess I'll still be around guys!:?

Go on little alt, go play your special WiiU with dual gpus!...Oh wait...no games lol.

Desmonic

Post a Pic of your game , username and psn name in the same picture to prove you have an have beaten the game

You're telling this to me why? I'm not the one claiming to have beaten the game and know more about it than every reviewer.

My bad

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Blake135

[QUOTE="Samus3D"]

PhazonBlazer

How exactly is a 7.5 garbage?

Its Samus3D a very bad Troll Sheep pay no attention to him, even this remark to him is gonna make him feel good for acknowleding his existance.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 finalstar2007

Samus3D

Can you read? its a serious question.. are you able to read? because if you go to the review it says in huge font "Good".

did you even play it? *facepalm* only on SW

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 StaticOnTV
Member since 2013 • 597 Posts
[QUOTE="Maneil99"]

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

Desmonic

You're telling this to me why? I'm not the one claiming to have beaten the game and know more about it than every reviewer.

Because your claiming that no reviewer played it before release day to the public and that you know everything because you watched Ign.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#217 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Samus3D

Because? :?

OctaBech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 OctaBech
Member since 2008 • 276 Posts
[QUOTE="layton2012"][QUOTE="OctaBech"]I really hate the graphics from this game, my eyes just can't rest when watching the videos. :( In all honesty, the older games look better and hit the cartoon feel much better. Love the animated short though, those guys should have done the graphics.

The animated short was amazing, I'd love more of that.

Same, even downloaded it for repeated viewing. :D
Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Giancar"] It's not the game per se. It's the genre. Platformers these times have barely any hype if you aren't Mario :(finalfantasy94

Platformers these days also (generally) aren't very good unless they're Mario. True story. Though watching Nintendo continually clown the rest of the industry is kinda funny.

Which is funny since i personally found galaxy a Giant sleeping pill. Im having a good time with rayman and about to plat it and just found the game much more enjoyable then a mario game. Same goes for genirations.

*thumbs up*

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 layton2012
Member since 2011 • 3489 Posts
What with all the negativity. All things considered a 7.5 is an excellent score, and this coming from a huge Sly fan.
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#223 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

The system seller has arrived.  

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#224 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

What with all the negativity. All things considered a 7.5 is an excellent score, and this coming from a huge Sly fan. layton2012

im more angry that I wont be able to play this till next week:evil:. I have to wait till im off again to pick it up. Also gatta pick up fire emblem.

Maneil99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Maneil99

[QUOTE="Desmonic"][QUOTE="Maneil99"] Post a Pic of your game , username and psn name in the same picture to prove you have an have beaten the game

StaticOnTV

Because your claiming that no reviewer played it before release day to the public and that you know everything because you watched Ign.

Actually I was refering to you..

Avatar image for deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
deactivated-5afcc99c5544f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
Member since 2012 • 1917 Posts

lol Sly. 

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 layton2012

lol Sly. 

Samus3D
You are such a horrible troll.
Avatar image for 205212669269561485377169522720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#228 205212669269561485377169522720
Member since 2005 • 14458 Posts

I don't understand the love for this franchise... Then again I don't see the love for Jak and Ratchet either, both of which being better than this crap series. Good thing Sucker Punch moved on.

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#229 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

"easy difficulty" "good for kids"

sly casualization is confirmed. 

game_masta14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#231 game_masta14
Member since 2005 • 3251 Posts
Okay so other than it being a little more of what we should expect from a Sly game was there really anything wrong with the game that makes it deserve it's mixed scores? Seems like fans of the series are getting exactly what they wanted and they wanted it too so I don't see what the problem is.
Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Blake135

Okay so other than it being a little more of what we should expect from a Sly game was there really anything wrong with the game that makes it deserve it's mixed scores? Seems like fans of the series are getting exactly what they wanted and they wanted it too so I don't see what the problem is.game_masta14

Basically This Fans will enjoy it, it Sticks to Its Roots and doesn't try anything Groundbreaking that may put some off expecting more but for those that Wanted a good Sly game are getting exactly that.

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 layton2012
Okay so other than it being a little more of what we should expect from a Sly game was there really anything wrong with the game that makes it deserve it's mixed scores? Seems like fans of the series are getting exactly what they wanted and they wanted it too so I don't see what the problem is.game_masta14
The load times are bad, but other than that it is a solid game and faithful to the originals.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Bigboi500

[QUOTE="Samus3D"]

lol Sly. 

layton2012

You are such a horrible troll.

I think he's some fakeboy doing this on purpose.

game_masta14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#235 game_masta14
Member since 2005 • 3251 Posts

[QUOTE="game_masta14"]

Basically This Fans will enjoy it, it Sticks to Its Roots and doesn't try anything Groundbreaking that may put some off expecting more but for those that Wanted a good Sly game are getting exactly that.

Blake135
[QUOTE="game_masta14"]Okay so other than it being a little more of what we should expect from a Sly game was there really anything wrong with the game that makes it deserve it's mixed scores? Seems like fans of the series are getting exactly what they wanted and they wanted it too so I don't see what the problem is.layton2012
The load times are bad, but other than that it is a solid game and faithful to the originals.

I see. Well, considering it's only $40 you can't go wrong unlike another certain game that just came out and ruined a franchise I fell in love with after playing it's first game.
sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

lol the multiplat calves overhyped and claimed that it is exclusive flopped.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Desmonic"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Platformers these days also (generally) aren't very good unless they're Mario. True story. Though watching Nintendo continually clown the rest of the industry is kinda funny.

I hear Rayman is pretty great... haven't played it soo.. Generations was also pretty cool. Hmmm.. but yeah, besides Mario there are few big, known platformers and even less that are good/great. Won't really talk about this one since I haven't played it yet (and also I would enjoy it even if it was horrible :P Downside of being a big fan of any series hehe)..

Generations was legit and Rayman is apparently very good. Beyond that, I dunno.

DKC: R is pretty neat too. 3d Mario's games are awesome, 2D not so much. And let's not forget some indie games like: SMB, Limbo, Braid and so on.
layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 layton2012

lol the multiplat calves overhyped and claimed that it is exclusive flopped.

sonic1564
This game was not overhyped, because it was not hyped at all, some people didn't even know it was coming out today, it hard to be overhyped when there was no hype, who cares if it is not exclusive, it is still a fun game m, and I'm enjoying, though I do consider myself a sly fanboy.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Bigboi500
[QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Desmonic"] I hear Rayman is pretty great... haven't played it soo.. Generations was also pretty cool. Hmmm.. but yeah, besides Mario there are few big, known platformers and even less that are good/great. Won't really talk about this one since I haven't played it yet (and also I would enjoy it even if it was horrible :P Downside of being a big fan of any series hehe)..

Generations was legit and Rayman is apparently very good. Beyond that, I dunno.

DKC: R is pretty neat too. 3d Mario's games are awesome, 2D not so much. And let's not forget some indie games like: SMB, Limbo, Braid and so on.

NSMBU is quite awesome.
layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 layton2012
[QUOTE="Bigboi500"][QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Generations was legit and Rayman is apparently very good. Beyond that, I dunno.

NSMBU is quite awesome.

Yes but it's no Galaxy, I loved it though.
Nanomage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#241 Nanomage
Member since 2011 • 2371 Posts
Decent score,game is ok but nothing special.
StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 StaticOnTV
Member since 2013 • 597 Posts
Decent score,game is ok but nothing special.Nanomage
From the looks of that site that Score is considered just above garbage.
HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#243 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

Still getting this reguardless of the score I waited to long for a new Sly to come out.

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 layton2012
[QUOTE="Nanomage"]Decent score,game is ok but nothing special.StaticOnTV
From the looks of that site that Score is considered just above garbage.

What site because they lowest score has been like a 6, and here a 7.5 which is far from garbage.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#245 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
I want this game.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Bigboi500

Decent score,game is ok but nothing special.Nanomage
You've beaten it already?

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#247 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

I'll probably get this whenever the price drops. Always had a soft spot for Sly Cooper.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts
[QUOTE="Bigboi500"][QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Generations was legit and Rayman is apparently very good. Beyond that, I dunno.

NSMBU is quite awesome.

Haven't played it tbh. I have no WiiU and I am waiting some time before I play it. Got burnt after NSMB2 for the 3ds.
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#249 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49567 Posts

[QUOTE="Samus3D"]

finalstar2007

Can you read? its a serious question.. are you able to read? because if you go to the review it says in huge font "Good".

did you even play it? *facepalm* only on SW

You are one of the biggest hypocrites in SW, Finalstar.
bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#250 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts
I actually kinda want this