Official PSHome Thread......Keep it all here.....All others will be locked.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

REVENGEotSITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#251 REVENGEotSITH
Member since 2003 • 3938 Posts
[QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]

[QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="A2D"] Have you people seen the trailer? This is way beyond a friends list. Sony are providing a virtual world here, if you want to chill out and talk to random people, you can do so. You can take them to your virtual room which I'm sure Sony will be letting you buy plasma tv's etc. to "impress" people. They even showed how you can play multiplayer pool, bowling (Wii sports inspiration?) and other random stuff.

This is far greater than I expected, the potential here is massive.
3picuri3

For $600 it better be massive, its the only thing worthwhile on the PS3

Even the haters can't hate on this! lol.

heh - well i own a ps3 and I'm hating on it. just another 'wait and see' plan from Sony, a half-assed attempt to make up for what the system didn't have at launch based on the competition. and you have to pay for furniture, and extra room in your house... i weep for the thousands that are going to get in to a 'keeping up with the jones's' mentality on PS Home, maxing out their cc to make the best virtual crib. kinda sad how detached and sedentery our culture is becoming -- yay for being cool in a virtual world!

Well, that is what they are banking on.  They will offer this as "free", but in hopes you drop more than $5 a month buying things for you and your crib.

HazeNPopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#252 HazeNPopes
Member since 2007 • 735 Posts
[QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]

[QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="A2D"] Have you people seen the trailer? This is way beyond a friends list. Sony are providing a virtual world here, if you want to chill out and talk to random people, you can do so. You can take them to your virtual room which I'm sure Sony will be letting you buy plasma tv's etc. to "impress" people. They even showed how you can play multiplayer pool, bowling (Wii sports inspiration?) and other random stuff.

3picuri3

heh - well i own a ps3 and I'm hating on it. just another 'wait and see' plan from Sony, a half-assed attempt to make up for what the system didn't have at launch based on the competition. and you have to pay for furniture, and extra room in your house... i weep for the thousands that are going to get in to a 'keeping up with the jones's' mentality on PS Home, maxing out their cc to make the best virtual crib. kinda sad how detached and sedentery our culture is becoming -- yay for being cool in a virtual world!

Lemmings dont mind paying for themes and gamer pictures so i dont see why not.
strahd01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#253 strahd01
Member since 2003 • 2440 Posts
reminds me of the sims more than Mii's
Spartan_024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 Spartan_024
Member since 2003 • 2601 Posts
Lemming and Sheep damage control at its finest, why cant they accept the fact Sony got some cool things and move on?HazeNPopes
Stole a couple of ideas from MS, Nintendo, and other companis and implemented their own......And what comes out is a great concept. If they could pull it off, then more power to them.
Fr3357YL3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 Fr3357YL3
Member since 2006 • 646 Posts
Thanks Sony for this useless feature!
drnick7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 drnick7
Member since 2004 • 995 Posts
Kinda reminds me of Microsoft Bob...
fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#257 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts
[QUOTE="-Spock-"]

I think i'm the only one who dislikes this whole Home approach to an online community.

Graphically, it is hardly charming and appealing to me since it sports a very realistic look. Too realistic I would go so in saying. The Sims, despite having a similar style, at least had some charm to it whereas this has absolutely none. It's trying to pull off making a game lobby into a Sims-lite MMO, but unfortunately that will over complicate matters as far as menus go. It will be essential that it streams flawlessly from the HDD, otherwise I will have to wade through loading screens just to get to a pre-game lobby of all things. I just think Sony are trying to do too much by making it like a living room on your television. They have taken the simple but effective matchmaking approach, and added layer upon layer of un-necessary ideas and a frankly ugly design.

I also think that the way you access the features is all wrong. I mean, a trophy room? A cinema that you have to walk to? All I want to do is scroll down a menu and press play. When I look at it from the rival Xbox 360s point of view, I don't want to turn on my console and have to boot up Home, then walk to each movie and hit play. It will just side track me from what I really want to be watching or downloading. I think again this demonstrates how Sony have over-complicating proceedings to outweigh the rivals. What is really happening to us is that we are being blinded by their pretty lights and ambition. When we do manage to finally see however, it will make us yearn for simpler times.

Call me a hater or skeptic if you want, but that's just the way I feel on the whole Home system. I prefer the lists and simplicity of the Xbox Live blade system over this. I think the idea would have fared better with a charming Mii style cartoon look and Xbox Live simplicity to be honest...

Luck
I agree 100%, plus, you forgot to mention that this is not a game. What Sony needs to save the sytem and take my money is some good games, because as everyone knows (although the Sony Lovers wont admit it), is that there are no games out right now for the PS3. I played VF5 - its OK, I finished RFOM - its OK, I have MotorStorm - its OK, etc, etc....

There are good games out for the PS3 right now. Resistance is good, VF5 is good. Not many, but a few. Nothing AAA or system-seller. But look-when PS3 launched everyone was ragging on Sony's lack of an online plan. Now they're starting to get their act together. Same with games--you've got DMC4, MGS4, FFXIII, FFvXIII, Drake's Fortune, Eight Days, Heavenly Sword, White Knight Story, NG: Sigma, and more all in development. You've gotta give a new console time to grow.
*CloudX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 *CloudX
Member since 2003 • 292 Posts
Am i the only one who thinks that this is more a competition for the Sims than for XBL. I mean technically they two different things. The only similar thing about it is the fact that u can buy stuff and keep track of your "trophies". But XBL is about keeping you and your freinds together and getting into online games. This seems more like its about just making your virtual self and buying things for your apartment. Thats my 2 cents.
too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 too_much_eslim
Member since 2006 • 10727 Posts
[QUOTE="3picuri3"][QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]

HazeNPopes

Lemmings dont mind paying for themes and gamer pictures so i dont see why not.

Um I only bought one theme and if I want to change my background I use a regular picture. So I don't like paying for that.

3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 3picuri3
Member since 2006 • 9618 Posts
[QUOTE="3picuri3"][QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]

HazeNPopes

Lemmings dont mind paying for themes and gamer pictures so i dont see why not.

it's absolutely different. i don't buy gamer pics to 'one-up' my friends, but i promise you people will do it for PS Home. only time i've bought a gamer pic was for the nerdiest esoteric reason ever.

but sony preaches to a different crowd i think - people that are concerned more with material possesions, be they material or virtual, so this will definitely work. just might turn off the casual gamer.

my guess is that as soon as people realize the money they need to put in to things it will backfire somewhat.

aside from that - i really honestly (aside from the stupid virtual property aspect) don't see how this differes from XBL -- just now i have to walk to my arcade games in a virtual world surrounded with people emoting and acting like smacktards.
-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 -Spock-
Member since 2006 • 7072 Posts

I agree 100%, plus, you forgot to mention that this is not a game. What Sony needs to save the sytem and take my money is some good games, because as everyone knows (although the Sony Lovers wont admit it), is that there are no games out right now for the PS3. I played VF5 - its OK, I finished RFOM - its OK, I have MotorStorm - its OK, etc, etc.... Luck

I don't think that's entirely relevant to an online infrastructure argument. The great games are coming soon, but right now I was just expressing my dissappintment with the Home system. Most of the other things the PS3 offers are great but the devs just need time to get more and better games out, if that was the response you were looking for. An online system doesn't really affect my view as far as PS3 game development as a whole goes.

Citan_Uzuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 Citan_Uzuki
Member since 2002 • 1865 Posts
Some people are acting like you will have to take streets to get around the world. its obvious that there will be hub areas separate for Shopping, Cinemas and such with some bigger than others depending on its purpose. Once a room is created I'm sure you will be using a menu of some sort to bring your character to that area. the 3d world is just a representation of the menus and such so it seem more social and interactive.... its smart. The fact the cell processor is really good for streming media  shows the potential for sharing media over networks through you tv or stereo in your HOME is really a cool idea imagine. Imagine this you and your friends are getting together later for an online match(a footbal game for instance). A couple of your friends are working you can meet a couple of your friends by getting them to come to you house share a movie or some music while waiting for your buddy to get home when he gets home he pops online and goes to your HOME where you and your other friends are waiting to setup the game.
seanlole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 seanlole
Member since 2003 • 40 Posts
 i don´t really know if this will be a system seller.

SHOW ME THE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
dante1972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 dante1972
Member since 2004 • 934 Posts

i don´t really know if this will be a system seller.

SHOW ME THE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
seanlole

I am not going to regret my 360 purchase...... and I would never regret my Wii purchase but damn is sony comming back with a vengence. Little big world might make me buy a PS3.............way to go sony.

reilo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 reilo
Member since 2004 • 1131 Posts
Hah. The damage control in this thread is FASCINATING. I mean seriously people, if this had the name "Nintendo Home" or "Xbox Home," everyone would be praising the living ish out of this.
Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#266 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts
Some people are acting like you will have to take streets to get around the world. its obvious that there will be hub areas separate for Shopping, Cinemas and such with some bigger than others depending on its purpose. Once a room is created I'm sure you will be using a menu of some sort to bring your character to that area. the 3d world is just a representation of the menus and such so it seem more social and interactive.... its smart. The fact the cell processor is really good for streming media shows the potential for sharing media over networks through you tv or stereo in your HOME is really a cool idea imagine. Imagine this you and your friends are getting together later for an online match(a footbal game for instance). A couple of your friends are working you can meet a couple of your friends by getting them to come to you house share a movie or some music while waiting for your buddy to get home when he gets home he pops online and goes to your HOME where you and your other friends are waiting to setup the game.Citan_Uzuki
it's got more to do with home upstream bandwidth than the power of the cell. if the movies are on your hard drive how will you account for that limit? also will there be any DRM. i can't see them allowing you to stream movies to anyone freely. would it hurt sony's view against movie/music piracy?
solidgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 solidgamer
Member since 2005 • 7542 Posts
i really hope sony dont make developers use this its gonna be a heart ake to actually find a game because most casuals will jus use the service to chat and play those arcade games
Avatar image for BeanTownBrown86
BeanTownBrown86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 BeanTownBrown86
Member since 2005 • 3654 Posts
seems pretty cool now, but i think this is something that will get old quick
REVENGEotSITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 REVENGEotSITH
Member since 2003 • 3938 Posts

I'm interested in seeing Microsoft's response to this.  Per Major Nelson (Larry Hryb, MS employee):

"I need to spend more time looking at the screenshots and descriptions or for that matter look see what finally ends up shipping before I comment, but at first glance it sure looks interesting. I will say that ‘Little Big Planet’ looks like it has potential."

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts
[QUOTE="-Pale"]10,000 kills in Warhawk? Ludicrous.

that shouldn't take long given the numbers of enemies. it'll probably only take a few times beating the game.
Citan_Uzuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 Citan_Uzuki
I don't think its a system seller by any means but its a nice little extra especially with it being free compared to live. If anything its more of a sign that sony is not being lazy and is pushing to really compete with the ps3, showing that they can do something the people can get behind and could potentiually if done right really make its online structure different from the comeptition and compelling for gamers and casuals alike.
gnarlychar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 gnarlychar
Member since 2004 • 3838 Posts
[QUOTE="reilo"]Hah. The damage control in this thread is FASCINATING. I mean seriously people, if this had the name "Nintendo Home" or "Xbox Home," everyone would be praising the living ish out of this.

However, if LBW was on a nintendo console, then it would automatically be labeld as "Kidday" and you would bash it like crazy.  Fanboyism goes both ways.
killfooler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#273 killfooler
Member since 2004 • 499 Posts
Oh COME ON Haters.  Just admit it... 3.7.07 was the day Xbox Live got its first taste of ownage.  I love Live, especially the connectedness felt between the user, the community, and the games.  The thing is... even if PSN Home didn't do *anything* to improve online gaming, it would still be 100 times funner to be a part of that community.  Staying up late nights and playing pool in the living room is simply classic.

Nice move Sony.  I wasn't sure WHAT could be done to top Live, but you guys are definitely on it!
reilo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 reilo
[QUOTE="gnarlychar"][QUOTE="reilo"]Hah. The damage control in this thread is FASCINATING. I mean seriously people, if this had the name "Nintendo Home" or "Xbox Home," everyone would be praising the living ish out of this.

However, if LBW was on a nintendo console, then it would automatically be labeld as "Kidday" and you would bash it like crazy. Fanboyism goes both ways.

LBW? I thought it was Little Big Planet. Anyway, no. I wouldn't. I know what you mean that others would do it, but I wouldn't call it kiddy. I would say that the game is not appealing to me personally, but diminishing a game to one stupid and overly general word such as "kiddy" is, well, stupid.
Blue-Sphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 Blue-Sphere
Member since 2006 • 1972 Posts
I enjoy reading the haters' comments. :lol:. keep it coming. keep hating, if it makes you feel better.xxThyLordxx
I enjoy Cows who are talking about this as if it's already the second coming.
reilo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 reilo
Why are people acting like that developers will stop making games for the PS3 if Sony is investing their time and resources into PS Home? What the hell? Fan: "Sony is developing a new networking infrastructure that is looking to be awesome!" Hater: "AHAHAH! Sony stopped making games to focus on an online infrastructure!" Seriously?
hendrix29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 hendrix29
Member since 2006 • 10960 Posts
yay the sims is finally being done right on a system... oh wait it's an online service.
Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts
Ok, now, XBL is officially boring!  What gimmick will Microsoft pull out of their anal cavities this time?WinFresh
indeed. still more useful, but certainly more boring.
Koolsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 Koolsen
Member since 2004 • 8054 Posts

So its the SIms multi player? It might be cool buts its definetly not convinent.... Oh and have fun paying for premium items...

"The most basic of these are things PS3 users will pay for: Harrison said there will be high-end--and possibly branded--items of clothing which users can purchase for their avatars. He also showed a "luxury" apartment which will have several floors and a lakeside view--and heavily hinted it would not be gratis."

gnarlychar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 gnarlychar
Member since 2004 • 3838 Posts
[QUOTE="reilo"][QUOTE="gnarlychar"][QUOTE="reilo"]Hah. The damage control in this thread is FASCINATING. I mean seriously people, if this had the name "Nintendo Home" or "Xbox Home," everyone would be praising the living ish out of this.

However, if LBW was on a nintendo console, then it would automatically be labeld as "Kidday" and you would bash it like crazy. Fanboyism goes both ways.

LBW? I thought it was Little Big Planet. Anyway, no. I wouldn't. I know what you mean that others would do it, but I wouldn't call it kiddy. I would say that the game is not appealing to me personally, but diminishing a game to one stupid and overly general word such as "kiddy" is, well, stupid.

Yeah I was thinking little big world... >__>

Of course, "kiddy" is a stupid label, but to your comment on the "Nintendo home" or "MS home" or whatever, of course the fanboys of those systems would love it. But at the same time, the cows would hate it.  What i'm saying is that the fanboyism will swing both ways.  I personally think it looks great, but it is a bit of a Mii rip-off.  The only thing really keeping me from buying a PS3 now though is the price.  It's waaay too expensive.
InsaneBasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 InsaneBasura
Member since 2005 • 12591 Posts
Well visually it's a lot more impressive than I was expecting. On one hand it seems a bit useless. It's like an overly complicated UI for accessing certain features. On the other hand, it does look like a very cool and different UI. Kinda like an MMO. Limited to chatting, decorating, minigames and launching/integrating other applications.

And Little Big Planet looks really great.

But. As with everything else, this stuff won't be available until fall. So really Sony, why am one supposed to buy a PS3 before then?
Guess_With_ReX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 Guess_With_ReX
Member since 2007 • 1191 Posts
So you have a life in Playstation world? Hmmm thats a bit nerdy for me
reilo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 reilo
Some pictures courtesy of IGN:
Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#284 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

So they took ideas from Sim's and Second Life... And put them into 1. This is supposed to be exciting?

More like "Meh".

No wonder Sony is lagging behind.

Dups79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#285 Dups79
Member since 2004 • 2370 Posts
I think Sony just won the war....Timesplitter14
no no , you cannot declare the war over. According to cows we have to wait for a certain amount of time before doing that. Something in the line of 10 years is usually what they ask for.....
2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 2largeadults
Member since 2007 • 1608 Posts
What a glorious day! PS3 fans rejoicing and PS3 detractors coming up with ever-more-inventive ways of voicing their displeasure! :)
Citan_Uzuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 Citan_Uzuki
[QUOTE="Citan_Uzuki"]Some people are acting like you will have to take streets to get around the world. its obvious that there will be hub areas separate for Shopping, Cinemas and such with some bigger than others depending on its purpose. Once a room is created I'm sure you will be using a menu of some sort to bring your character to that area. the 3d world is just a representation of the menus and such so it seem more social and interactive.... its smart. The fact the cell processor is really good for streming media shows the potential for sharing media over networks through you tv or stereo in your HOME is really a cool idea imagine. Imagine this you and your friends are getting together later for an online match(a footbal game for instance). A couple of your friends are working you can meet a couple of your friends by getting them to come to you house share a movie or some music while waiting for your buddy to get home when he gets home he pops online and goes to your HOME where you and your other friends are waiting to setup the game.Ontain
it's got more to do with home upstream bandwidth than the power of the cell. if the movies are on your hard drive how will you account for that limit? also will there be any DRM. i can't see them allowing you to stream movies to anyone freely. would it hurt sony's view against movie/music piracy?

The cell processor can compress and decompress video data very quickly I can see it being possible to compress the data and stream it to other ps3 who can decode the video very quickly so the data may not be as big as you think. so I'm sure  using its very quick ram to buffer the video you would think if it were a small number of people viewing the video I'm sure there would be a limit to how many people could view it at one time it would be possible. Remeber the cell was touted for its video and image processing abilities. using the ram as a buffer mean the file would not have to be stored on the viewers hardrive. This is mostly just speculation but if sony announced the feature there has to be some way they plan on implimenting it. whether on not it works well will be for us to see.
Evilcator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 Evilcator
Member since 2003 • 2306 Posts

Did Sony mention how long this has been in dev for? (HOME)?

Bgrngod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#289 Bgrngod
Member since 2002 • 5766 Posts
 My thread got locked... oops. Anyways, get used to seeing this.
InsaneBasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 InsaneBasura
Member since 2005 • 12591 Posts
reilo
best movie evar! (Resident Evil: Extinction, it's gonna be ****)
Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 Magical_Zebra
Member since 2003 • 7960 Posts

[QUOTE="Puckhog04"]Can someone list the features that it is supposedly going to have over Xbox Live (if it's implemented correctly)? Other than price...no fanboy responses please. I can't watch the video on Gametrailers...at a public computer. :?Bread_or_Decide

Life like avatars. Virtual house to live in. Hang out with other users outside or in your own pad. Customize your public and private space. Play arcade games. Its basically an MMO version of XBOX live.

Why in the hell would I want people to "hang out" in my virtual home and we just walk around bumping into each other or playing arcade games when I can just play one of my games. What Im saying is, why would I waste my game time to do this?
3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 3picuri3
Member since 2006 • 9618 Posts
[QUOTE="reilo"]Hah. The damage control in this thread is FASCINATING. I mean seriously people, if this had the name "Nintendo Home" or "Xbox Home," everyone would be praising the living ish out of this.

i'd be equally disappointed if it came out for any console. just happened to be Sony.

how is a Sims/Second Life like virtual 'social networking' platform where i have to pay for games and accessories and virtual space going to improve my gaming life?

i waste enough time at real social events, don't need to sit in a virtual mall full of spoiled children with PS3s pretending they're Gangstas.

i'm sure a few of you can attest to the absolute horrfying exploits that go on in Second Life by purported 'mature' individuals -- now imagine every single PSk1d, and every System Wars poster in a virtual world with self-made customizable avatars. Personally my mind won't let me imagine such things. Needless to say it would be the most annoying and aggravating place in the world -- I'd personally rather cut of the fat and get to the meat (the games) as long as I can invite people, have chat going in the background, I'm solid.

there's something to be said for a less public game networking platform.
2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 2largeadults
No one forces you to hang out there. It's your option. All the negative lashback is very entertaining! :)
justdog11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 justdog11
Member since 2004 • 3524 Posts
Home looks great and all... But what if you just want to play some dam video games?
reilo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 reilo
[QUOTE="3picuri3"][QUOTE="reilo"]Hah. The damage control in this thread is FASCINATING. I mean seriously people, if this had the name "Nintendo Home" or "Xbox Home," everyone would be praising the living ish out of this.

i'd be equally disappointed if it came out for any console. just happened to be Sony.

how is a Sims/Second Life like virtual 'social networking' platform where i have to pay for games and accessories and virtual space going to improve my gaming life?

i waste enough time at real social events, don't need to sit in a virtual mall full of spoiled children with PS3s pretending their Gangstas.

there's something to be said for a less public game networking platform.

Bet on it that you will be able to restrict your "Home" to your friends list. They even said in the trailer that you can set it to "invite only." That's how you can avoid them :) More pics: Trophy Room:
Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts
[QUOTE="reilo"]InsaneBasura
best movie evar! (Resident Evil: Extinction, it's gonna be ****)

why would i wanna watch a movie that takes up only 25% of my screen?
Bgrngod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 Bgrngod
[QUOTE="2largeadults"]What a glorious day! PS3 fans rejoicing and PS3 detractors coming up with ever-more-inventive ways of voicing their displeasure! :)

Well it's good that the PS3 gets at least SOMETHING comparable to XBL, but the infusion of the whole Myspace/SIMS thing is a bit much. I hope there is a way to get around all of this and just use a match making service to get into games fast. I hate going to the mall in real life, why would I want to do it digitally?
2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 2largeadults
Home looks great and all... But what if you just want to play some dam video games?justdog11
Then you play No one said throw your games out for Home
Bgrngod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 Bgrngod
[QUOTE="reilo"]Some pictures courtesy of IGN:

So can I use my PSP to control my PS3 to control my virtual PSP in Home? head...hurting....
kentlucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 kentlucky
Member since 2003 • 354 Posts
To me it seems like the sort of thing that sounds better in theory than in practice.  As some have already said it sounds like an overly complicated UI for some good features.