Official E3 Microsoft Thread || Xbox One X @ $499 + a whole lot of games!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2501 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44292 Posts

@Epak_:

That loel2k reminds me very much of that ProtoX guy who did the same thing. Came here acting like a Yuuuge lem and then suddenly one day was a Yuuuge Cow Mooooing with the worst of'em. lolol :P

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2502 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Epak_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Epak_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Epak_ said:

You're right, when PRO released I played older games that got a PRO patch plus newer PRO patched 3rd party games (Battlefield 1). I knew though that a bunch of games were just around the corner and they weren't indies (Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Horizon Zero Dawn etc), actual proper AAA releases which I couldn't play anywhere else (PC, Xbone, Wii U) and I wanted to play them on the PRO. Didn't get any of that from the MS conference.

Ashen and TLN caught my eye from the MS conference, might as well play them on the original Xbone.

So Crackdown 3 & Forza 7 are not AAA releases? How many AAA games do you want them to coincide with the Scorpio release, 5, 10, 20? no matter how many you would never be satisfied.

Oh you wanna talk about conferences, who's conference started with 2 DLC's lol, and it's newest game was an old one. Shit Sony didn't even put it's no1 selling franchise in the main show for 2yrs running now, and released a trailer for it (the one I saw) which was almost 3mins long with around 5secs of actual gameplay.

I have openly criticized MS conference, but you're so far up Sony's arse that when Mr Cerny farts you can smell the Fruity Pebbles he had for breakfast, yabba dabba friggin doooooooo :P

So you talk shit about indies and the 2 games that caught your eye were indies lol, c'mon man own your shit :)

Yeah yeah, I support proper DLC (Witcher DLC was amazing). Forza 7 is a looker but I'm not into racing sims, the series is AAA though. Crackdown 3 looked like a 360 game, nothing impressive there, GTA 5 looks better on the OG PS4 for crying out loud.

The problem with the indies is that when you're demoing the worlds most powerful console you don't spent a big chunk of the conference showing 2D side-scrollers, you just don't do that. "Ooh look how many games there are, oooooh!". SO, I don't care if they are enhanced on the XboneX, they're indies for ***** sake.

Edit: You should go ask loe12k, one of the biggest used-to-be MS fanboys here, why he was so disappointed in the conference, never saw that coming.

You seem to be hung up on graphics, I mean you said your first console was a MS II and we know it's games looked like shit, yet all you want to do is talk about graphics if that's all you car about you should game exclusively on PC.

I for one don't give a shit about Forza 7 being 4k/60fps or how good it looks, i'm more interested in how fun it is.

You're acting like MS conference was 90 minutes of just indies, did you want 90 minutes of 4k games?

As for loe12k he's just having a meltdown, he's a little weird so he's probably better batting for you guys lol.

As I said I was disappointed with MS conference, I wanted to see some more AAA first party games, didn't care if they were 4k or what not just a few more games.

Proper DLC lol, you keep drinking that PS4 kool aid, and tell yourself that Sony conference didn't suck arse.

Yeah yeah, enjoy you XboneX, might buy it sometime in the future myself.

Well if you ever do send me your tag as i'm always on the lookout to skool the new kids :P

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2503 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@Epak_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Epak_ said:
@i_p_daily said:

So Crackdown 3 & Forza 7 are not AAA releases? How many AAA games do you want them to coincide with the Scorpio release, 5, 10, 20? no matter how many you would never be satisfied.

Oh you wanna talk about conferences, who's conference started with 2 DLC's lol, and it's newest game was an old one. Shit Sony didn't even put it's no1 selling franchise in the main show for 2yrs running now, and released a trailer for it (the one I saw) which was almost 3mins long with around 5secs of actual gameplay.

I have openly criticized MS conference, but you're so far up Sony's arse that when Mr Cerny farts you can smell the Fruity Pebbles he had for breakfast, yabba dabba friggin doooooooo :P

So you talk shit about indies and the 2 games that caught your eye were indies lol, c'mon man own your shit :)

Yeah yeah, I support proper DLC (Witcher DLC was amazing). Forza 7 is a looker but I'm not into racing sims, the series is AAA though. Crackdown 3 looked like a 360 game, nothing impressive there, GTA 5 looks better on the OG PS4 for crying out loud.

The problem with the indies is that when you're demoing the worlds most powerful console you don't spent a big chunk of the conference showing 2D side-scrollers, you just don't do that. "Ooh look how many games there are, oooooh!". SO, I don't care if they are enhanced on the XboneX, they're indies for ***** sake.

Edit: You should go ask loe12k, one of the biggest used-to-be MS fanboys here, why he was so disappointed in the conference, never saw that coming.

You seem to be hung up on graphics, I mean you said your first console was a MS II and we know it's games looked like shit, yet all you want to do is talk about graphics if that's all you car about you should game exclusively on PC.

I for one don't give a shit about Forza 7 being 4k/60fps or how good it looks, i'm more interested in how fun it is.

You're acting like MS conference was 90 minutes of just indies, did you want 90 minutes of 4k games?

As for loe12k he's just having a meltdown, he's a little weird so he's probably better batting for you guys lol.

As I said I was disappointed with MS conference, I wanted to see some more AAA first party games, didn't care if they were 4k or what not just a few more games.

Proper DLC lol, you keep drinking that PS4 kool aid, and tell yourself that Sony conference didn't suck arse.

Yeah yeah, enjoy you XboneX, might buy it sometime in the future myself.

Well if you ever do send me your tag as i'm always on the lookout to skool the new kids :P

It's Epak0, decided to try out Xbox game pass, would have downloaded GeoW4, but it's not available... so Halo 5 it is lol.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#2504  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@drlostrib said:
@SecretPolice said:

@R10nu:

That stuff is child's play. It's like you comparing a Kite to a USAF F22 Raptor, sure they both fly lol The level of destruction is minuscule compared to what CD3 is doing...

:P

Is it still going to do this? they didn't even talk about the whole cloud computing destruction stuff this year

According to Gamespot, yes.

Sumo is doing SP. Reagent is doing MP. They never showed off SP so they chose that for the E3 trailer. I call that a fail. Should have had a good 6 minutes or better on this game, showing MP and SP.

R10nu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2505  Edited By R10nu
Member since 2006 • 1679 Posts

@navyguy21 said:

Clearly you have your mind made up and have chosen to pursue the agenda that you have.

Clearly you can't answer a simple question, so i must have an agenda now.

Bitch, please. The only exciting part about this game is a no-show at E3.

Yeah, i've made up my mind based on that.

**** me for using critical thinking, right?

@FastRobby said:

Yes I did... It's not possible in offline mode

Except i've never asked you about offline mode, i asked you why it's not in Single-player. You understand the difference or should i draw a picture for you explaining online features in Single-player games?

@SecretPolice said:

That stuff is child's play. It's like you comparing a Kite to a USAF F22 Raptor, sure they both fly lol The level of destruction is minuscule compared to what CD3 is doing...

:P

You do understand that you're not getting either in Single-player, right? Which is what this is all about.

Or you'd rather take no destruction at all over Red Faction's destruction?

@davillain- said:

They probably didn't talk about The Cloud power because people harped on them when they did.

The Cloud is their major selling point.

The only reason not to talk about it is if The Cloud simply doesn't work in an actual online environment and we're having ourselves a No Man's Sky situation here.

I'm calling them having pulled the plug on The Cloud and just easing the fans in onto the news at this point.

"Oh, it's there, it's just not in the Single-Player, honest."

*a year later*

"Btw, it's not in the Multiplayer either, please buy our game anyway."

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2506 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@R10nu said:

@FastRobby said:

Yes I did... It's not possible in offline mode

Except i've never asked you about offline mode, i asked you why it's not in Single-player. You understand the difference or should i draw a picture for you explaining online features in Single-player games?

Because that's not possible, not on any device, because it needs way more computing power. Microsoft also never claimed this was possible without the cloud, everytime they presented a prototype or a first version of the game they made it clear those calculations were done server side. So I don't know why you never understood this...

R10nu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2507  Edited By R10nu

@FastRobby said:

Because that's not possible, not on any device, because it needs way more computing power. Microsoft also never claimed this was possible without the cloud, everytime they presented a prototype or a first version of the game they made it clear those calculations were done server side. So I don't know why you never understood this...

Do you understand that the cloud can be used in single-player as long as you have internet connection? Yes/No

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2508 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

@R10nu said:
@FastRobby said:

Do you understand that the cloud can be used in single-player as long as you have internet connection? Yes/No

Cloud use during single player got tossed out when fanboys shamed MS for trying to release an "always online" console.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2509 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@hitmanactual said:

The meltdowns would be amazing...even if you couldn't understand a thing he was saying it would still be hilarious!!!

Yeah lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2510 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@R10nu said:
@FastRobby said:

Lol, yeah sure they should've done that... An always online video game. Do you remember how always online console was received? No company should ever do that.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2511 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12067 Posts

@draign said:
@R10nu said:

Cloud use during single player got tossed out when fanboys shamed MS for trying to release an "always online" console.

This^^

Console gaming would have been so far advanced if they had done this.

Don't @ME my One library is all digital.

R10nu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2512  Edited By R10nu

@FastRobby said:

Lol, yeah sure they should've done that... An always online video game. Do you remember how always online console was received? No company should ever do that.

I never said "always online". I obviously meant it as an option for those with an internet connection and a shitty live subscription. Because a paid option (even though subscription perks have been considered "free" for a while now for whatever reason) sure beats not having an option altogether.

It's almost as if the world doesn't work in absolutes.

No wonder you console kids are getting robbed blind by your overlords, you're denser than a black hole.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2513  Edited By Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

So nothing MS showed ran on the Scorpio or at true 4K and for $499 ? Man thats sad...

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2514 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20246 Posts

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2515 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

@mjorh:

Nah, straight up manticore who leaned towards PC. Which let's be real, any manticore leans towards PC, because duh, best platform.

Dude kind of reminds me of a less knowledgeable but far more ruthless version of Champ. He constantly called people on their bullshit, it was great lol.

Guess he just decided Youtube was a better platform for shitting on fanboys than SW.

not if you want to play console exclusives.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2516 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23729 Posts

@commander said:

Nah, best platform. And unlike all these consoles it doesn't require "ifs" or "buts" to make that statement. Just is.

Plus, get real bro, you're an Xbox fan, what exclusives? lol.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2517  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:
@commander said:

Nah, best platform. And unlike all these consoles it doesn't require "ifs" or "buts" to make that statement. Just is.

oh please what planet are you from, it doesn't mean if a game is not exclusive on the xbox that it is on the pc.

I've played fight night champion to death last gen, pc wouldn't have helped, me, injustice 2 released a month ago, sorry not on the pc. You want to play red dead redemption, sorry you can't. dragon's dogma came onto the pc when the gen was over, gta V was released how long before it got to the pc, 2 years. and these are just a few examples, there are dozens of major games that don't release on the pc or release a lot later.

pc is the best platform to play on , lmao , let's not forget about the hackers

and this...

TrumpTowerLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2518  Edited By TrumpTowerLR
Member since 2017 • 114 Posts

Whilst the X1X is a very slick console and a killer of a bargain, theres no reason for anyone who owns a GTX 1080 or higher to have one. It'll be destroyed by PC yet does not have any exclusives like the PS4PRO

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2519 cainetao11

So basically, MS and Xbox have nothing, there is 0 reason to buy this X1X console but if we look at the engagement of the E3 MS thread vs the E3 Sony thread, its painfully obvious how bad the Sony conference was. Why come here during E3 if you like another company most? Oh, because you're a lil beeotch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2520 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@R10nu said:
@FastRobby said:

I never said "always online". I obviously meant it as an option for those with an internet connection and a shitty live subscription. Because a paid option (even though subscription perks have been considered "free" for a while now for whatever reason) sure beats not having an option altogether.

Don't think that would work. Requirements for another experience if you have decent internet connection for SP is something that is hard to sell.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2521 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forza Motorsport 7 will be a 100GB big, this game is going to look, and sound insane. Source

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2522 SecretPolice

@commander said:
@ConanTheStoner said:
@commander said:

oh please what planet are you from, it doesn't mean if a game is not exclusive on the xbox that it is on the pc.

I've played fight night champion to death last gen, pc wouldn't have helped, me, injustice 2 released a month ago, sorry not on the pc. You want to play red dead redemption, sorry you can't. dragon's dogma came onto the pc when the gen was over, gta V was released how long before it got to the pc, 2 years. and these are just a few examples, there are dozens of major games that don't release on the pc or release a lot later.

and this...

ZOMG, lol this is the first I've seen of that comparison and boy do I love it. If ya don't mind I may have to borrow that from time to time. Eh, even if you do mind I'm still gonna do it. hahaha :P

CrillanK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2523  Edited By CrillanK
Member since 2008 • 272 Posts

@commander said:
@ConanTheStoner said:
@commander said:

and this...

Somebody doesn't play on PC apparently. I play online with friends all the time on PC and it's the same as the left picture... Nice try, though.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2524 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@commander: That pic couldn't be more wrong

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2525 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56431 Posts

@mjorh said:

@commander: That pic couldn't be more wrong

It's a cop-out excuse of an answer to console gamers.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2526 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6211 Posts

@trumptowerlr said:

Whilst the X1X is a very slick console and a killer of a bargain, theres no reason for anyone who owns a GTX 1080 or higher to have one. It'll be destroyed by PC yet does not have any exclusives like the PS4PRO

It will be destroyed by expensive PC's and thanks to Microsoft you get to play those games that used to be exclusive to console on PC. That wont bother Microsoft one bit, in fact that's part of their plan. But if you want to play those games and cant afford an expensive PC X1X is the way to go.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2527 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12067 Posts

Beautiful new Crackdown Footage.

Loading Video...

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2528 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20246 Posts

@kuu2: Did Crackdown always have that style?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2529 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@Zero_epyon: its always had a cartoony cell shaded look

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2530 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

@mems_1224: I swear, I see more of the bovine in this MS thread than their Sony thread

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2531 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

http://wccftech.com/spencer-signed-exclusives-2-3years/

Spencer: We Have Just Signed Exclusives That Won’t Be Ready for 2-3 Years, No Point in Showing Them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2532 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@kuu2: Game looks really great

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2533  Edited By ronvalencia

From https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUUYXbzU8KI interview with Forza's creative director Dan Greenawalt

Forza has 4.8 million active players per month.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2534 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17461 Posts

They should really do Crackdown 1 and 2 remaster for PC/Xbox before this releases. Not everyone understands the game or played the originals.

The first game was an absolute blast to play alone or with friends.

The second fixed a lot of problems of the first but ruined the gameplay with Zombies.

This one looks like a return to form. I wont buy at launch, but im excited for the 3rd

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2535 SecretPolice

@kuu2:

That looks insanely fun like the first one and the city being twice the size plus the tallest building twice as tall. :O That's freaking AwesomeSauce and we haven't seen yet what kind of insane vehicles are in the game. Who could forget the first time you made it to the top of that tallest building ( forget what it's called ) and took a leap of faith off that sucker into the water. Great stuff, this gon b gud. :D

Oh and also so happy they went with the way you collect orbs in the first game instead of that stupid floating away orbs in CD2, hated that. :P

Syferonik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2536 Syferonik
Member since 2006 • 3060 Posts
Loading Video...

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2537  Edited By ronvalencia

http://wccftech.com/monolith-shadow-of-war-native-4k-xb1x/

Monolith’s Design Director Bob Roberts said during a chat with Wccftech at E3 2017 that Middle-earth: Shadow of War will indeed run at native 4K resolution on Microsoft’s Xbox One X console.

What about PlayStation 4 Pro? Roberts said that the team is still trying to optimize and didn’t have exact specifications on what will be final on the console, but Monolith will try to fit in everything they can. We’ll know closer to launch, then.

Yeah, it’s a crazy powerful box, it will be the prettiest possible version of the game

Loading Video...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2538 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ronvalencia said:

Spencer: We Have Just Signed Exclusives That Won’t Be Ready for 2-3 Years, No Point in Showing Them

In other word we have nothing and want to act like we don't want to show them,very stupid when the xbox one has tons of games reveal years in advance in Fact Crackdown is 3 years old by this year since it was first shown,sea of thieves ran into 2018 list which again 3 years,so did quantum break,so did the cancel scalebound and many others.

This is MS they over hype shitty broke backward compatibility yeah they will hold back on games that are supposedly new..lol

@ronvalencia said:

Monolith’s Design Director Bob Roberts said during a chat with Wccftech at E3 2017 that Middle-earth: Shadow of War will indeed run at native 4K resolution on Microsoft’s Xbox One X console.

What about PlayStation 4 Pro? Roberts said that the team is still trying to optimize and didn’t have exact specifications on what will be final on the console, but Monolith will try to fit in everything they can. We’ll know closer to launch, then.

Yeah, it’s a crazy powerful box, it will be the prettiest possible version of the game

Is funny how you never posted this when it was the xbox one getting its ass kick..hahaha

But you are not a lemming right?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2539  Edited By tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

So basically, MS and Xbox have nothing, there is 0 reason to buy this X1X console but if we look at the engagement of the E3 MS thread vs the E3 Sony thread, its painfully obvious how bad the Sony conference was. Why come here during E3 if you like another company most? Oh, because you're a lil beeotch.

Yeah sony conference was horrible plague by games and games damn sony should quit games,or do like MS show xbox games running on PC and call it a day,oh and put the word console exclusive first on all games..lol

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2540  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

1. In other word we have nothing and want to act like we don't want to show them,very stupid when the xbox one has tons of games reveal years in advance in Fact Crackdown is 3 years old by this year since it was first shown,sea of thieves ran into 2018 list which again 3 years,so did quantum break,so did the cancel scalebound and many others.

This is MS they over hype shitty broke backward compatibility yeah they will hold back on games that are supposedly new..lol

@ronvalencia said:

2. Is funny how you never posted this when it was the xbox one getting its ass kick..hahaha

3. But you are not a lemming right?

1. Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves are already in their advance development stage.

The point you missed is, if a game needs another 2 years in development, it's not going to be revealed.

2. XBO is garbage. I can spec a better machine without Kinect. The cows picked on XBO's 16 ROPS and MS countered the argument with 16 ROPS at 853 Mhz memory bandwidth usage. The cows are distracted with the real issue i.e. shader bound.

3. Irrelevant.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2541 tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

1. Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves are already in their advance development stage.

The point you missed is, if a game needs another 2 years in development, it's not going to be revealed.

2. XBO is garbage. I can spec a better machine without Kinect. The cows picked on XBO's 16 ROPS and MS countered the argument with 16 ROPS at 853 Mhz memory bandwidth usage. The cows are distracted with the real issue i.e. shader bound.

3. Irrelevant.

1.Crackdown was first shown 3 years ago so your point is mute.

The point that you are missing is that this is a lie and MS is use to show games in advance 2 or 3 years.

2-That is not the point and that is what you say NOW you have 3+ years defending it when it performed badly and now since they reveal scorpio now the xbox one is garbage.

But nice spin the point is you did not post those threads when the xbox one was the one losing...lol

3-Yes it is because 99.99% of your arguments are in MS favor and you let your easy to see bias in arguments that most of the time end up been wrong.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2542 cainetao11

@tormentos: It was awesome. You are awesome. I really don't fvckin care anymore

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2543 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@tormentos said:
@cainetao11 said:

Yeah sony conference was horrible plague by games and games damn sony should quit games,or do like MS show xbox games running on PC and call it a day,oh and put the word console exclusive first on all games..lol

Yeah Sony showed DLC for already released games, also games that were shown last year and it's highest selling franchise was left sitting in the pre-show. It's biggest game announcement was for a remake of an old game, which is funny because Sony stated that no one plays old games lol.

If you think that was a great show, then you are even dumber then I thought.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2545 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

E3 is over, so the sticky is useless. You may create threads at will. Have fun, folks!

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2546 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

@commander said:
@ConanTheStoner said:
@commander said:

and this...

That is by far the dumbest most unrealistic pic I have ever seen.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2547 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23729 Posts

Ha, I didn't even see this sorry ass commander post until now.

Yeah, that tired ass pic alone is basically throw-in-the-towel material.

And lol @ trying to throw down a list of games that either didn't come to PC or came late, even dipping deep into last gen to do so. You certainly don't want to see how this list goes in reverse lmao.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2548  Edited By Jebus213

Let me help @commander out: https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/204849977-How-do-I-create-a-server-

Set up an account, make a server, and send your friends a link to it and BOOM, you're connected and you'll stay connected to that server unless you decide to leave. The Discord app starts up with your computer and after your computer starts up simply click on the Discord icon in your system tray and click on a channel because you're already on the server.

It's also really good for shit posting.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2549  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

3. Irrelevant.

1.Crackdown was first shown 3 years ago so your point is mute.

The point that you are missing is that this is a lie and MS is use to show games in advance 2 or 3 years.

2-That is not the point and that is what you say NOW you have 3+ years defending it when it performed badly and now since they reveal scorpio now the xbox one is garbage.

But nice spin the point is you did not post those threads when the xbox one was the one losing...lol

3-Yes it is because 99.99% of your arguments are in MS favor and you let your easy to see bias in arguments that most of the time end up been wrong.

1. The policy to not show games that needs further 2 years development was after Scalebound's cancellation. 2 years number is the cut-off point. You failed to factor in the changes in the timeline.

2. I was after cow extremist. My W5000 (12 CU, 1.3 TF, 153.6 GB/s GDDR5) example already shown shader bound issue when compared to 7850 when ESRAM issue was factored out.

Cows picked on XBO's 16 ROPS and MS countered this cow argument with ROP memory bandwidth usage with read and write workloads.

Tiled texture PRT usage to ESRAM, Tiled frame buffer to ESRAM and ROP substitution via TMUs are workarounds to fake W5000. 7770 runs into 72 GB/s memory and related memory controller bandwidth wall for both TMUs and ROPS. All 3 workarounds doesn't address shader bottlenecks and I used W5000's game benchmarks to show it.

You are spinning for Sony.

3. Irrelevant. This is not personality war, this is system war.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2550  Edited By Jebus213

Are we getting closer to moar charts and graphs?