Official E3 Microsoft Thread || Xbox One X @ $499 + a whole lot of games!

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2451 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12066 Posts

IGN gives some feedback after going hands on with Sea of Thieves.

http://m.ign.com/videos/2017/06/13/sea-of-thieves-4-player-gameplay-impressions-ign-access

I will have to find some people for this game.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2452  Edited By kuu2

Savage

“I look at [PS4] Pro as more of a competitor to [Xbox One] S than I do to Xbox One X,” claims Spencer. “This is a true 4K console. If you just look at the specs of what this box is, it's in a different league than any other console that's out there.” Spencer points out 40 percent more GPU speed, more RAM, and the speed of storage as the advantages of the Xbox One X over the PS4 Pro, but he also knocks Sony’s methods for getting to 4K resolutions with some of its games. “When I think about techniques to somehow manufacture a 4K screen like what some other consoles try to do, this is different than that.” Spencer also says he expects the majority of consoles that Microsoft sells next year will be Xbox One S.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2453  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts
@KBFloYd said:
@howmakewood said:

Was this mentioned already?

bad news...

Gears of War 4 with 4K PC examples

http://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/gears-of-war-4-test-gpu

MS's first party games on Scorpio would be 4K which is another indication it's not another RX-480.

MSI R9-390X is overclock to 6.195 TFLOPS and non-CU hardware clock speed is similar to X1X's 1172 Mhz.

MSI RX-480 GX is overclocked to 6.06 TFLOPS.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2454  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6183 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@ronvalencia said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@ronvalencia said:
@tormentos said:

Impossible because when i actually told you that scorpio feature a more expensive cooling system than the Pro you deny it,and continue to argue about the $399 price tag,just like you downplayed 4K drive,extra ram,and a more powerful GPU,you wanted to pretend that chips are sold based on their size and not the content inside it.

This is why you ended OWNED yet again i told you so it would be $500 based on the extra cost and you try to deny it you were wrong.

But this goes to show how your arguments blow like the win changing at any minute.

Again, my $449 estimatewas before renewed crypto currency hype and added extra 8 GB flash memory.

The total chip memory on X1X is 20 GB i.e. 12 GB GDDR5 + 8 GB flash memory.

8GB of flash memory is super cheap. Like $2-3.

Fast 8 GB flash for readyboost cost higher. A slower flash storage than 1 TB HDD's performance is counterproductive.

Again, I based my estimate with cheapest XBO S/PS4 S's 500 GB HDD not 1 TB HDD (7200 RPM) as standard.

That 8 GB is for readyboost performance increase? Is this confirmed or a guess? I was under the impression that this was extra storage, probably used as a cache for improving loading times. It doesn't need to be super fast. Even if it is, it's not enough to justify a $50 increase.

Give him a break

If they released a 500Gb Xbox one x it would be $449 or less.

R10nu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2455 R10nu
Member since 2006 • 1679 Posts

@FastRobby: You didn't answer my question.

@navyguy21 said:
I guess they made the decision they felt best served all gamers?

I.e. a big black cock?

Care to elaborate on how removing the feature is better than leaving it in as an option?

Or, **** i don't know, making a less-detailed offline destruction?

This shit here was running on x360. If Crackdown can't at least do this on Xbone for its offline mode then either Xbone or Crackdown dev is trash. Probably both.

Loading Video...

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2456 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17454 Posts

@R10nu said:

@navyguy21 said:

I.e. a big black cock?

Care to elaborate on how removing the feature is better than leaving it in as an option?

This shit here was running on x360. If Crackdown can't at least do this on Xbone for its offline mode then either Xbone or Crackdown dev is trash. Probably both.

Loading Video...

Clearly you have your mind made up and have chosen to pursue the agenda that you have.

I refuse to ride that train with you.

Have a good day

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2457 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@R10nu said:

@FastRobby: You didn't answer my question. this on Xbone for its offline mode then either Xbone or Crackdown dev is trash. Probably both.

Yes I did... It's not possible in offline mode, so they left it out of SP mode (obviously), and they added it to MP mode since then they can use servers to do all the destruction calculations. This is all quite common, and normal, not sure why you are making a big deal out of nothing.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2458 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44238 Posts

@R10nu:

That stuff is child's play. It's like you comparing a Kite to a USAF F22 Raptor, sure they both fly lol The level of destruction is minuscule compared to what CD3 is doing...

:P

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2459 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56338 Posts

@R10nu said:

@navyguy21 said:

I.e. a big black cock?

They probably didn't talk about The Cloud power because people harped on them when they did. I would wait till the actual game comes out. The "power of the cloud" is one of the many things hyped up during the early parts of this gen that hasn't really been talked about lately. Even I knew upfront MS wasn't gonna pull it off on a console, a console that was weaker then PS4 no less.

I'm still very interested in Crackdown 3 and even I'm not all hype for the MP, just single player. I'll be getting it on PC.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2460 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20174 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@Zero_epyon said:

@cainetao11: why am I supposed to eat crow? For the most part I was right about both conferences.

Didn't you say earlier in this thread that Sony's thread would surpass this one?

yet Sony's is only half the size of this one, which tells you what a shit show Sony's was.

I was disappointed in MS show, but they didn't start their show with Indians playing music and opening with 2 lots of DLC.

That was in the Sony thread as a joke to those talking about how dead it was. I guess I didn't make that clear.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2461 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

A few nice screenshots from Forza 7, Tweeted by the dev ....staggering detail!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2462 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44238 Posts

@Alucard_Prime:

My goodness that's beautiful. I Skipped FM6 so a spanking new X1X and a copy of FM7 is on lock baby!!! :D

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2463 kuu2

@Alucard_Prime: Gorgeous. The level of detail and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

JtoThaMtoThaP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2464 JtoThaMtoThaP
Member since 2016 • 1016 Posts

$499 is about right for the X but probably too high for most people. I for one don't need the X since I have a nice PC and all the Xbox games are also on PC ( not mad about that, saves me $500 ).

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2465 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

I'm too lazy to read through 50 pages. Can someone explain to me what MS means with "launch exclusive"...

It was fucking annoying btw to hear the word exclusive before 9 out of 10 games that were shown. More so because it's probably not even an exclusive to begin with.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2466  Edited By navyguy21

@killerfist said:

I'm too lazy to read through 50 pages. Can someone explain to me what MS means with "launch exclusive"...

It was fucking annoying btw to hear the word exclusive before 9 out of 10 games that were shown. More so because it's probably not even an exclusive to begin with.

Id have to assume it means its exclusive at its launch, meaning whenever the game launches there will be some sort of timed exclusivity.

Whether thats just with PC or PS4 as well remains to be seen

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#2467 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@Alucard_Prime said:

A few nice screenshots from Forza 7, Tweeted by the dev ....staggering detail!

Too beautiful.

But but GT Sports Tokio level!!!

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2468 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

@navyguy21: I kind of assumed the same. Thank you.

Kinda lame to call those games exclusive though.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2469 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7714 Posts

@KBFloYd said:
@howmakewood said:

bad news...

At least there's still youtube for those w/o PC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LsvPVk5eH4 4k/60faps

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2470 navyguy21

@killerfist said:

@navyguy21: I kind of assumed the same. Thank you.

Kinda lame to call those games exclusive though.

All gaming publishers do it though, but yeah its stupid.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2471 kuu2

@howmakewood said:
@KBFloYd said:
@howmakewood said:

bad news...

At least there's still youtube for those w/o PC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LsvPVk5eH4 4k/60faps

Skeptical. We will see if other open world games are 4k/60fps. Destiny isn't even a graphical showcase like Anthem so we will see.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2472  Edited By Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7714 Posts

@kuu2: you are comparing e3 demo to actual gameplay tho, not that I'm claiming Destiny 2 to be a graphics king by any means

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#2473  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

@cainetao11: why am I supposed to eat crow? For the most part I was right about both conferences.

Because its SW and I'm just having fun.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2474 kuu2

@howmakewood said:

@kuu2: you are comparing e3 demo to actual gameplay tho, not that I'm claiming Destiny 2 to be a graphics king by any means

Hence we will see.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2475 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

Phil Spencer clarified what they meant with Launch Exclusive. I thought they bought that exclusivity, but apparently that's not the case at all...

"Console launch exclusive means the first console the game will launch on will be Xbox One," he said. "I don't know, honestly, anything about when those games are going to launch on another platform. It's really up to the developer to do the work to make that happen."

But why the change in terminology from "timed exclusive"? According to Spencer, it's to convey the fact that some of them have already been released on PC. He stated, "These are games that will launch first on Xbox... some of these are already out on PC, so that's why we chose the term that we did."

In addition, he clarified that an "Xbox One and Windows 10 Exclusive" will only ever be on those platforms. A "world premiere," on the other hand, is the first time that certain gameplay has been shown, but--depending on the game--it might come to more platforms.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2476 Zero_epyon

@cainetao11 said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Fun? This is serious E3 business! There is no fun!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#2477 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@cainetao11 said:
@Zero_epyon said:

The way some are crying about how bad E3 is, one would think so, huh?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2478 Zero_epyon

@kuu2 said:
@howmakewood said:
@KBFloYd said:
@howmakewood said:

bad news...

Skeptical. We will see if other open world games are 4k/60fps. Destiny isn't even a graphical showcase like Anthem so we will see.

Makes sense. I'm surprised they were able to get 4K on the pro to begin with so having it be 4K on X1X shouldn't shock anyone. But I'm sure the issue is the same, the cpu is too weak to do 60 fps consistently. We're going to see that a lot unfortunately. The difference will come down to texture quality and how well checkboarded games can reduce artifacts.

lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2479 lifelessablaze
Member since 2017 • 1066 Posts

The 30fps thing for Destiny 2 probably has more to do with parity than with the console.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2480 Zero_epyon

@cainetao11 said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@cainetao11 said:
@Zero_epyon said:

The way some are crying about how bad E3 is, one would think so, huh?

lol yeah. It wasn't as exciting as last year but it was still ok. I got to see gameplay for some of the games I'm excited for like Spiderman.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2481 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

@R10nu:

That stuff is child's play. It's like you comparing a Kite to a USAF F22 Raptor, sure they both fly lol The level of destruction is minuscule compared to what CD3 is doing...

Is it still going to do this? they didn't even talk about the whole cloud computing destruction stuff this year

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2482  Edited By Zero_epyon

@lifelessablaze said:

The 30fps thing for Destiny 2 probably has more to do with parity than with the console.

Cpu most likely. The jaguar in the scorpio isn't that much better than the pro. It might be able to run at a higher frame rate than the pro, but it's probably not enough to hit 60 fps consistently. PC is able to hit 4K/60 with the right hardware, so parity isn't the issue.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2483 kuu2

@drlostrib said:
@SecretPolice said:

@R10nu:

Is it still going to do this? they didn't even talk about the whole cloud computing destruction stuff this year

For multi player only apparently.

They couldn't mandate being online for single player.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2484  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

The only reason to buy a Sony console is if you think their exclusives are must have. Xbox will have the best version of any game shared between the two consoles and Xbox is the only console where you can enjoy the last two gen games without needing a different console. Every single Xbox game I own now, I will be able to play next gen also without any added PS Plus fees.

Not even sure why to buy a Sony console, I mean sure they have the best quicktime games but that is it. Every single game they showed it was hit this button now or hit the other button now. Detroit be human, God of war, Spiderman, all have almost zero gameplay. Every single one of their big games are hit the button at the right time to continue the movie. This is Spiderman gameplay, if you do not hit the RB button at the right time you will just replay that movie scene again and again till you do hit RB at the right time. Every single Sony game was just a hold your hand through the movie where you hit a button here and there.

A Sony game for my post

RB+LB to just ignore....X button to shout XBONE.....Square button to yell about sales...........................took to long to decide so you went back to a save to repeat this.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2485  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Here is a dev that works on both consoles and is not connected to either company talking about it. In case it does not go right to it then it is at the 5:48:00 mark. In a nutshell the PS4 Pro just can not do what the X1X can do. The X1X will be able to offer epic PC setting for their game and the PS4 just can not handle it.. Oh and since I know how Sony fans are, before trying to say this guy is crap or whatever, Is there any dev at all that says PS4 pro and X1X will be the same?

Loading Video...

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2486 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9736 Posts

Blackbond was being harsh in this video.

Loading Video...

GordonFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2487 GordonFreeman
Member since 2017 • 588 Posts

@GameboyTroy said:

Loading Video...

Who the **** is blackbond? All of these idiots on YouTube get a tiny following from people who only think like them and you expect us normal people to not only care what they think, but actually watch it? Like why do people such as yourself even post this stuff? Positive, negative, who cares, they're no different than you or I they've simply found a band of morons to bandwagon behind them.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2488 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23720 Posts

lol Blackbond.

Wish he still posted here, dude was savage.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2489 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@ConanTheStoner: Was he a Cow? :D

Imagine Tormentus having a Youtube channel lol

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2490 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23720 Posts

@mjorh:

Nah, straight up manticore who leaned towards PC. Which let's be real, any manticore leans towards PC, because duh, best platform.

Dude kind of reminds me of a less knowledgeable but far more ruthless version of Champ. He constantly called people on their bullshit, it was great lol.

Guess he just decided Youtube was a better platform for shitting on fanboys than SW.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2491 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

@mjorh:

Nah, straight up manticore who leaned towards PC. Which let's be real, any manticore leans towards PC, because duh, best platform.

Dude kind of reminds me of a less knowledgeable but far more ruthless version of Champ. He constantly called people on their bullshit, it was great lol.

Guess he just decided Youtube was a better platform for shitting on fanboys than SW.

Good point :D

oh SW would've been better with him still on board then

hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2492  Edited By hayato_
Member since 2007 • 5165 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

lol Blackbond.

Wish he still posted here, dude was savage.

What a blast from the past.

Glad he is still posting stuff. I miss his wrestling gifs. Some of the best.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2493 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

@mjorh said:

@ConanTheStoner: Was he a Cow? :D

Imagine Tormentus having a Youtube channel lol

The meltdowns would be amazing...even if you couldn't understand a thing he was saying it would still be hilarious!!!

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2494  Edited By Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts
@CanYouDiglt said:

Here is a dev that works on both consoles and is not connected to either company talking about it. In case it does not go right to it then it is at the 5:48:00 mark. In a nutshell the PS4 Pro just can not do what the X1X can do. The X1X will be able to offer epic PC setting for their game and the PS4 just can not handle it.. Oh and since I know how Sony fans are, before trying to say this guy is crap or whatever, Is there any dev at all that says PS4 pro and X1X will be the same?

Is there anyone who is saying the opposite? The lack of titles showing that power difference is the reason people are mocking MS at the moment. ****** indies on this beast, WTF + no killer app besides Forza 7.

@GameboyTroy said:

Pretty much my thoughts about this whole thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2495 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Epak_ said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

Is there anyone who is saying the opposite? The lack of titles showing that power difference is the reason people are mocking MS at the moment. ****** indies on this beast, WTF + no killer app besides Forza 7.

@GameboyTroy said:

Crackdown 3 a MS first party game and is being released the same day as Scorpio, but I know it's not a killer app yadda, yadda, yadda.

So tell me mr moo what was the PS4's killer app upon release? i'll go you one better, what was the PRO's killer app?

I'll give you the answers, none for PS4, although it did release with first party games so you gotta give it that, as for the PRO, well it was released into the wild with no first party release or third party release, absolutely nothing.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2496 Epak_

@i_p_daily said:
@Epak_ said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

@GameboyTroy said:

Crackdown 3 a MS first party game and is being released the same day as Scorpio, but I know it's not a killer app yadda, yadda, yadda.

So tell me mr moo what was the PS4's killer app upon release? i'll go you one better, what was the PRO's killer app?

I'll give you the answers, none for PS4, although it did release with first party games so you gotta give it that, as for the PRO, well it was released into the wild with no first party release or third party release, absolutely nothing.

You're right, when PRO released I played older games that got a PRO patch plus newer PRO patched 3rd party games (Battlefield 1). I knew though that a bunch of games were just around the corner and they weren't indies (Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Horizon Zero Dawn etc), actual proper AAA releases which I couldn't play anywhere else (PC, Xbone, Wii U) and I wanted to play them on the PRO. Didn't get any of that from the MS conference.

Ashen and TLN caught my eye from the MS conference, might as well play them on the original Xbone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2497 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Epak_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Epak_ said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

@GameboyTroy said:

You're right, when PRO released I played older games that got a PRO patch plus newer PRO patched 3rd party games (Battlefield 1). I knew though that a bunch of games were just around the corner and they weren't indies (Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Horizon Zero Dawn etc), actual proper AAA releases which I couldn't play anywhere else (PC, Xbone, Wii U) and I wanted to play them on the PRO. Didn't get any of that from the MS conference.

Ashen and TLN caught my eye from the MS conference, might as well play them on the original Xbone.

So Crackdown 3 & Forza 7 are not AAA releases? How many AAA games do you want them to coincide with the Scorpio release, 5, 10, 20? no matter how many you would never be satisfied.

Oh you wanna talk about conferences, who's conference started with 2 DLC's lol, and it's newest game was an old one. Shit Sony didn't even put it's no1 selling franchise in the main show for 2yrs running now, and released a trailer for it (the one I saw) which was almost 3mins long with around 5secs of actual gameplay.

I have openly criticized MS conference, but you're so far up Sony's arse that when Mr Cerny farts you can smell the Fruity Pebbles he had for breakfast, yabba dabba friggin doooooooo :P

So you talk shit about indies and the 2 games that caught your eye were indies lol, c'mon man own your shit :)

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2498  Edited By Epak_

@i_p_daily said:
@Epak_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Epak_ said:

So Crackdown 3 & Forza 7 are not AAA releases? How many AAA games do you want them to coincide with the Scorpio release, 5, 10, 20? no matter how many you would never be satisfied.

Oh you wanna talk about conferences, who's conference started with 2 DLC's lol, and it's newest game was an old one. Shit Sony didn't even put it's no1 selling franchise in the main show for 2yrs running now, and released a trailer for it (the one I saw) which was almost 3mins long with around 5secs of actual gameplay.

I have openly criticized MS conference, but you're so far up Sony's arse that when Mr Cerny farts you can smell the Fruity Pebbles he had for breakfast, yabba dabba friggin doooooooo :P

So you talk shit about indies and the 2 games that caught your eye were indies lol, c'mon man own your shit :)

Yeah yeah, I support proper DLC (Witcher DLC was amazing). Forza 7 is a looker but I'm not into racing sims, the series is AAA though. Crackdown 3 looked like a 360 game, nothing impressive there, GTA 5 looks better on the OG PS4 for crying out loud.

The problem with the indies is that when you're demoing the worlds most powerful console you don't spent a big chunk of the conference showing 2D side-scrollers, you just don't do that. "Ooh look how many games there are, oooooh!". SO, I don't care if they are enhanced on the XboneX, they're indies for ***** sake.

Edit: You should go ask loe12k, one of the biggest used-to-be MS fanboys here, why he was so disappointed in the conference, never saw that coming.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2499 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Epak_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Epak_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Epak_ said:

Yeah yeah, I support proper DLC (Witcher DLC was amazing). Forza 7 is a looker but I'm not into racing sims, the series is AAA though. Crackdown 3 looked like a 360 game, nothing impressive there, GTA 5 looks better on the OG PS4 for crying out loud.

The problem with the indies is that when you're demoing the worlds most powerful console you don't spent a big chunk of the conference showing 2D side-scrollers, you just don't do that. "Ooh look how many games there are, oooooh!". SO, I don't care if they are enhanced on the XboneX, they're indies for ***** sake.

Edit: You should go ask loe12k, one of the biggest used-to-be MS fanboys here, why he was so disappointed in the conference, never saw that coming.

You seem to be hung up on graphics, I mean you said your first console was a MS II and we know it's games looked like shit, yet all you want to do is talk about graphics if that's all you car about you should game exclusively on PC.

I for one don't give a shit about Forza 7 being 4k/60fps or how good it looks, i'm more interested in how fun it is.

You're acting like MS conference was 90 minutes of just indies, did you want 90 minutes of 4k games?

As for loe12k he's just having a meltdown, he's a little weird so he's probably better batting for you guys lol.

As I said I was disappointed with MS conference, I wanted to see some more AAA first party games, didn't care if they were 4k or what not just a few more games.

Proper DLC lol, you keep drinking that PS4 kool aid, and tell yourself that Sony conference didn't suck arse.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2500 Epak_

@i_p_daily said:
@Epak_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Epak_ said:

You seem to be hung up on graphics, I mean you said your first console was a MS II and we know it's games looked like shit, yet all you want to do is talk about graphics if that's all you car about you should game exclusively on PC.

I for one don't give a shit about Forza 7 being 4k/60fps or how good it looks, i'm more interested in how fun it is.

You're acting like MS conference was 90 minutes of just indies, did you want 90 minutes of 4k games?

As for loe12k he's just having a meltdown, he's a little weird so he's probably better batting for you guys lol.

As I said I was disappointed with MS conference, I wanted to see some more AAA first party games, didn't care if they were 4k or what not just a few more games.

Proper DLC lol, you keep drinking that PS4 kool aid, and tell yourself that Sony conference didn't suck arse.

Yeah yeah, enjoy you XboneX, might buy it sometime in the future myself.