Official E3 Microsoft Thread || Xbox One X @ $499 + a whole lot of games!

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2351  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

Microsoft still has 14 hours of stuff to show. Chances are it will be stuff that has already been shown in a longer format, but hell you never know.

Xbox Daily:

Monday: 6pm-7pm ET (11pm-12am UK)

Tuesday: 4pm-7pm ET (9pm-12am UK)

Wednesday: 4pm-7pm ET (9pm-12am UK)

Thursday: 1pm-8pm ET (6pm-1am UK)

Streams: https://mixer.com/xbox

Also if you watch some of the shows you can get a few games for free. I know you can get RareReplay for free.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2352  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@draign said:
@AzatiS said:
@draign said:
@AzatiS said:

Because i predicted everything and because this is a forum to talk about Xbox E3 Conference and its announcements. Why you think im here and why you think im upset ? All im giving are my opinions and predictions , nothing more nothing else. You on the other hand dont have to be upset with what im saying. You got your X1X and its all fine isnt ? Good for you.

You predicted everything yet you are upset about the E3 conference and 1X price points? I dont mind opinions that make sense.

I can understand why you might be upset over what im talking about. Also im backing up all my opinions , not talking generic craps. I would be upset ONLY if i was interested in X1X in the first place. Since i never was nor i never will all i can do is observe and say my thoughts over the system. I dont care if that makes you upset , ill keep saying my opinion you like it or not.

So you are spewing opinions on a console you have 0 interest in a thread regarding said console. What a waste of time that is. V for Vendetta.

Ill say my opinion for everything i want to as i do for many years in many forums. As long as im backing up my opinion and even im predicting everything before even i see or hear anything , ill keep doing so.

If that makes you angry , upset or whatever you shouldnt be in SW let alone in forums as well. Thats the bottom line. Time will prove if im on point again with what im saying.

Have fun with your X1X

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2353 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

The fact is that the system does not lack games. You can pretend that games should only be counted if they are exclusives but that is not how things work. The reality is the MS from here on out will be pushing games for their UWP. Also stop saying I am have said something for years and I have not. And feel free to quote me on anything relating to this claim "Halo gears and Forza and lemmings such as your self could not stop bragging about how the xbox was worth getting for games like those." When I did not like Halo 5 and did not like Gears 4. Don't confuse me or try to misquote me for your stupid fanboy agenda.

The rest of your post is the typical fanboy bullshit. Feel free to dial back when you have something of substance to add.

Yes it does specially compare to what sony has on its platform.

Well you can pretend that any one needs a damn xbox one when they have have the same games on PC superior and with free online play.

Gears 4 and Halo 5 are this gen game not last gen ones,my comments are based on past gens.

Oh yeah my stupid agenda the one who quoted you openly damage controlling 720p games on xbox one and claiming the difference was nothing because you seat far away from your TV.

You don't like exclusive this gen? Fine but don't pretend every one is like you,when in reality what MS did piss allot of fans,why pay for an xbox to play games you also can play on PC and you don't even have to dip into xbox live fees and play PC exclusives as well?

@commander said:

indeed there is no lack of games, the fact that games are on pc as well doesn't matter, console gamers are mostly not pc gamers and now ms has the best console money can buy.

Yes it does and make your console irrelevant,specially with that $60 live fee which on PC you avoid and can use toward more games or stronger hardware.

Which you didn't care about unlike the PS4 vs xbox one where the PS4 was actually cheaper and 40% stronger the same year,Pro is $100 cheaper while also being 43% weaker and was release for months scorpio is not here.

@darkangel115 said:

I think they did a great job of selling it. The 1st 4k capable gaming console with a 4k UHD BD player. That sold it for me. and probably any gamer with a 4k TV. Had the pro been able to do that I would have gotten one as well. Not to mention for the graphic whores and performances whores every game will look and play best on it even with a 1080p TV. On launch day i can play gears 4 and crackdown 3 in 4k.

I think most gamers with 4k set will not even care,and i think the price while is fair for what scorpio has,it is a problem for MS,double of what the XBOS cost to get just a graphics boost will not cut it,take the PS4 Pro was $150 and most people went for the $249 slim the price gap is the real problem for pro and Scorpio.

Wow an actual reasonable response from you? Price will always be king so i don't expect the pro or scorpio to break sales records. The average gamer who buys 2-3 games a year and maybe just upgraded from last gen probably won't pay the high price, but there is the more avid ones who buy dozens of games every year and who buy 200 dollar controllers and such that will jump on it. It's a nice market but it's good enough of a market to do well. I still fully expect the XBo1S to outsell it though. I mean everyone said the same of the 150$ elite controller and yet it took them a while to keep stock up with demand.

NeonicTrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2354  Edited By NeonicTrash
Member since 2010 • 549 Posts

@def_mode said:

I think it is safe to say that MS has given up on gaming as a whole. They basically haven't showed anything that exposes the new consoles power.

This is utter nonsense. Shadow of War, Assassin's Creed, Forza, Metro, and Anthem looked great. They didn't have marketing deals for Battlefront 2, COD, or Destiny 2. And for whatever reason I still haven't seen EA show actual gameplay for huge Fall multiplats like Madden 18.

People act like if it wasn't shown last night it'll never come to X1X, there won't be DF comparisons and breakdowns for every AAA releasing this Fall/Winter, there won't be countless Youtube videos showing differences...except...there will be all that.

MS has the rest of the year and beyond for games to showcase themselves graphically using the 1X's power...and those doing the most influential work won't even be them, sites like DF, and Youtubers will do it for them.

lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2355  Edited By lifelessablaze
Member since 2017 • 1066 Posts

It's real annoying how it's not available for preorder. Everyone is hyped for it right now after the reveal but if they wait too long the hype will die down.

NeonicTrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2356  Edited By NeonicTrash
Member since 2010 • 549 Posts

@AzatiS said:

I mean the questions that arising towards MS marketing and product overall from your typical consumer perspective , oh boy. TRUE POWER ? Casual will think = **** your power for 500$ Hardcore will think = You call that power , wait to show you true power" And hell turn on his high end PC

So what is the vision about X and whom they trying to lure in big time ?

Within 5-10 years people who don't yet have 4k TVs will be the equivalent of people now who still watch standard def CRT TVs. You lack long term perspective. As 4k TV proliferation increases, so too will demand for a 4k gaming console and blu ray player.

X1X is starting at 499 and will continually drop in price every 8-12 months.

MS sold Xbox buyers on a VASTLY inferior console 4 years ago for the SAME price point, bundled with a Kinect most didn't want or need, with a software lineup of a dozen or so games, and no backwards compatibility.

Asking the same price point 4 years later, with everything upgraded and better across the board, and now with a preexisting library of 1000+ games which can receive visual and performance upgrades from the new hardware...is perfectly reasonable. Also, now they're not selling the weaker of the 2 major consoles as they were with the X1, which had resolution downgrades on huge titles like COD compared to PS4. They've regained hardware superiority. It's a better offer of value for the same price than they did before, and X1 has already sold 30+ million units.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2357  Edited By sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

@NeonicTrash said:
@def_mode said:

I think it is safe to say that MS has given up on gaming as a whole. They basically haven't showed anything that exposes the new consoles power.

This is utter nonsense. Shadow of War, Assassin's Creed, Forza, Metro, and Anthem looked great. They didn't have marketing deals for Battlefront 2, COD, or Destiny 2. And for whatever reason I still haven't seen EA show actual gameplay for huge Fall multiplats like Madden 18.

People act like if it wasn't shown last night it'll never come to X1X, there won't be DF comparisons and breakdowns for every AAA releasing this Fall/Winter, there won't be countless Youtube videos showing differences...except...there will be all that.

MS has the rest of the year and beyond for games to showcase themselves graphically using the 1X's power...and those doing the most influential work won't even be them, sites like DF, and Youtubers will do it for them.

Exactly, people are in full damage control. Didn't they see the games you listed? They will look amazing in 4k, better than any other console will be able to display them. If anyone cared about graphics (and to be fair this entire website cares about graphics) then the X1X is the system to own.

Microsoft's showing just had games after games after games for over 90 minutes, and people still say there are no games. People are crazy.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2358 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

It was ok conference not the games that i expected but few interested me,The console itself will make cows bleed from their eyes when it comes to the graphics department in future games.. 6tflops with 9GB of RAM > 4tflops with 5 GB of RAM.

Avatar image for XenogearsMaster
XenogearsMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2359 XenogearsMaster
Member since 2007 • 3175 Posts

I watched a little bit, it's always painful when they're presenting (probably because they're really nervous and they should be because of excessive fanboys) but I've been watching some of the reviews and they are shitting on this. It's bad, E3 Sony 2006 bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
deactivated-5eb6f92daae05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2360 deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
Member since 2015 • 916 Posts

Too many pages in here for me to go back through and search if my answer is here but anyone chime in some answers for me if they know? I was going to create a thread, but figured it would get locked...lol. Anyways, onto the questions...

1st question...

I was under the impression that ALL games would be enhanced by the Xbox One X and wouldn't have to go through "updates" like the Pro did with some of its titles. While I do enjoy my Pro, I wish more titles would be enhanced for it. Seems the Xbox One X is following similar approach? I did notice The Witcher 3 on the list which is awesome because I know the Pro didn't enhance this game. So I'm guessing it's up to the developers for who wants to update the games visuals and take advantage of the Xbox One X correct?

2nd question...

I noticed Gears of War 4, Killer Instinct, Forza Horizon III, and can't remember the other title would be getting the Xbox One X updates for free. I'm assuming that these are the primary console exclusives that would get the update, but what about the others? Sunset Overdrive, Recore, Ori, etc? Phil Spencer mentioned these would be "free" and now I'm thinking they're going to charge for Xbox One X enhancements?

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2361  Edited By Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

@kinky-unikorn said:

Too many pages in here for me to go back through and search if my answer is here but anyone chime in some answers for me if they know? I was going to create a thread, but figured it would get locked...lol. Anyways, onto the questions...

1st question...

I was under the impression that ALL games would be enhanced by the Xbox One X and wouldn't have to go through "updates" like the Pro did with some of its titles. While I do enjoy my Pro, I wish more titles would be enhanced for it. Seems the Xbox One X is following similar approach? I did notice The Witcher 3 on the list which is awesome because I know the Pro didn't enhance this game. So I'm guessing it's up to the developers for who wants to update the games visuals and take advantage of the Xbox One X correct?

2nd question...

I noticed Gears of War 4, Killer Instinct, Forza Horizon III, and can't remember the other title would be getting the Xbox One X updates for free. I'm assuming that these are the primary console exclusives that would get the update, but what about the others? Sunset Overdrive, Recore, Ori, etc? Phil Spencer mentioned these would be "free" and now I'm thinking they're going to charge for Xbox One X enhancements?

I think all game get minor enhancements the likes of faster load times, but updates are different. The updates are making the games 4k natively. Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, and Recore will probably be announced once they are ready. I am excited for all of them quite honestly..

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2362 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20180 Posts

@kinky-unikorn said:

1st question...

2nd question...

I'll attempt to answer these, but they're mostly my opinion.

1) I think only games that were designed to scale resolution or quality will benefit without a patch since they scale based on load and X1X will be able to handle it. To do 4K, though, work is going to be needed, especially for games that were designed to run below 1080p.

2) The first few games you mentioned are first party games that MS has control over. Sunset, Recore and Ori are from third party devs. I was bothered by the "free" comment for those games specifically. I doubt they'll try to let devs charge for enhancements. That would certainly kill the incentive of getting the new Xbox. But this is MS and I wouldn't be totally shocked if they left that up to the devs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
deactivated-5eb6f92daae05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2363 deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
Member since 2015 • 916 Posts

@draign: Mmmm okay, yeah I figured all games would benefit from a type of enhancement like faster loading, etc. Just wondering on the visuals. I want the Xbox One X and most likely buying it but I also want to play games that I've missed on the Xbox One in 4K native...lol

@Zero_epyon So all 1st party titles from the studio itself will get the upgrade, the rest is up to the developers? And it would be lame to pay for an upgrade...lol

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2365  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@NeonicTrash said:
@AzatiS said:

I mean the questions that arising towards MS marketing and product overall from your typical consumer perspective , oh boy. TRUE POWER ? Casual will think = **** your power for 500$ Hardcore will think = You call that power , wait to show you true power" And hell turn on his high end PC

So what is the vision about X and whom they trying to lure in big time ?

Within 5-10 years people who don't yet have 4k TVs will be the equivalent of people now who still watch standard def CRT TVs. You lack long term perspective. As 4k TV proliferation increases, so too will demand for a 4k gaming console and blu ray player.

X1X is starting at 499 and will continually drop in price every 8-12 months.

MS sold Xbox buyers on a VASTLY inferior console 4 years ago for the SAME price point, bundled with a Kinect most didn't want or need, with a software lineup of a dozen or so games, and no backwards compatibility.

Asking the same price point 4 years later, with everything upgraded and better across the board, and now with a preexisting library of 1000+ games which can receive visual and performance upgrades from the new hardware...is perfectly reasonable. Also, now they're not selling the weaker of the 2 major consoles as they were with the X1, which had resolution downgrades on huge titles like COD compared to PS4. They've regained hardware superiority. It's a better offer of value for the same price than they did before, and X1 has already sold 30+ million units.

Well , im "proud" of my predictions and analysis thus far ( 15 years and counting ) so i think i dont lack long term perspective. But if you think so its fine.

Good points you making but i disagree in the big picture. MS sold Xbox on a vastly inferior console 4 years ago , indeed , but did you ever think what MS did back then in order to sell ? I mean having X1 butchered ( Kinect ) to cut price , having price cuts over and over so early in its life cycle while giving free coupons ( more price cuts ) and bundles with free games and STILL couldnt even think to compete with PS4 rings a bell ?

So yes , MS sold Xbox buyers a console but under what circumstances ? Dont forget also that back then X1 wasnt an upgrade of an existing console , was a next-gen product also that people and fans eager to have. X1X is not a next-gen product , is an upgrade.

What you say about performance upgrades is reasonable but how you MARKETING and PROMOTING your product is not in X1Xs case . Because PS4 PRO offers performance upgrades to existing multis also in a way cheaper price. So you cant go out there and brag about how 1080p games look better on the system when your main competitor already offers that for 100-150$ bucks less while offering extreme cases of exclusives.

So there is a bad marketing here that wont appeal to alot of gamers across the world. The only solution i have to this situation X1X is in is if they try to make camouflaz TIME EXCLUSIVES as EXCLUSIVES like many consoles did in the past . Some of their big AAA games. For example , FORZA 7 an X1X exclusive for X period of time , then announce it for PC after 6 months or more.

Build some hype , build some momentum. Fight back with what matters most. Games that matter along power and fancy stuff ! Thats how you go in win mode.

X1 total sales is irrelevant to my point.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2366 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Tessellation said:

It was ok conference not the games that i expected but few interested me,The console itself will make cows bleed from their eyes when it comes to the graphics department in future games.. 6tflops with 9GB of RAM > 4tflops with 5 GB of RAM.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

The same lemming who banish from the forum because 1.86 >>>> 1.3 now re appear..hahahhaaa

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2367 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
@tormentos said:
@Tessellation said:

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

The same lemming who banish from the forum because 1.86 >>>> 1.3 now re appear..hahahhaaa

I've seen your meltdowns and damage control all over the board..it is ok to cry.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2368 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

No new IP. No new exclusives. They show off the X1X with some multiplats and a bunch of indie crap. MS is getting torn up all over the internet for this. And they deserve to be.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2369 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@reduc_ab_ said:

No new IP. No new exclusives. They show off the X1X with some multiplats and a bunch of indie crap. MS is getting torn up all over the internet for this. And they deserve to be.

Lies. Super Lucky's Tale.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#2370 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70222 Posts

@FastRobby said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Thats not new.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2371 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@FastRobby said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Lol. Give me a break, dude. The show was horrible.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2372 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@reduc_ab_ said:
@FastRobby said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Why do you cows always pretend like you can be neutral and unbiased? MS could have the mode mind blowing conference ever and you'd still talk shit so save your comments and biased opinions on anything MS. You're not fooling anyone

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2373  Edited By Pedro

@kinky-unikorn said:

1st question...

2nd question...

All Xbox One games would be "Xbox One" enhanced. As in they will run and play better by default. Xbox One Enhanced games are games that will take advantage of the ability to run at a higher resolution. They are not going to charge for the enhancements its just that FREE sounds special and makes people think that they are really getting something special. Its like FREE games with gold but you pay for gold.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2374 Pedro

@reduc_ab_ said:
@FastRobby said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Fight extreme with more extreme. SW in a nutshell.

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2375 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

@Pedro said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@FastRobby said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Super Lucky's Tale looked so bland and unoriginal. How many red fox 3d platformers are at E3 this year? lol

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2376 Pedro

@NoirLamia777 said:
@Pedro said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@FastRobby said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Super Lucky's Tale looked so bland and unoriginal. How many red fox 3d platformers are at E3 this year? lol

You tell me because I only saw one. :|

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2377  Edited By Zero_epyon

@FastRobby said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Yeah it's not a new IP. Or exclusive. It's coming from Oculus.

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2378 NoirLamia777

@Pedro said:
@NoirLamia777 said:
@Pedro said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@FastRobby said:

Bubsy? Also he looks exactly like Tails from Sonic. The sound effects sounded so plain and the levels look recycled. Isn't it also a port of a VR game?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2379 Pedro

@NoirLamia777 said:
@Pedro said:

Bubsy? Also he looks exactly like Tails from Sonic. The sound effects sounded so plain and the levels look recycled. Isn't it also a port of a VR game?

Oh, I see you were

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2380 Pedro

@Zero_epyon said:
@FastRobby said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Apparently its a "different" game to the Oculus version thus the "Super".

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2381  Edited By NoirLamia777

@Pedro said:
@NoirLamia777 said:
@Pedro said:

Oh, I see you were

?

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2382 NoirLamia777

@Pedro said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@FastRobby said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Did they all just come together and be like "Lets use the same mascot for all our games?" lol

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2383 Pedro

@NoirLamia777 said:

Did they all just come together and be like "Lets use the same mascot for all our games?" lol

Two of your three are actually platformers and the two platformers are two different types of platformers. So just from, twogames you come to the conclusion of "Super Lucky's Tale looked so bland and unoriginal. How many red fox 3d platformers are at E3 this year?". Extreme?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2384 Zero_epyon

@Pedro said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@FastRobby said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

So a remaster in a way?

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2385 NoirLamia777

@Pedro said:
@NoirLamia777 said:

Two of your three are actually platformers and the two platformers are two different types of platformers. So just from, twogames you come to the conclusion of "Super Lucky's Tale looked so bland and unoriginal. How many red fox 3d platformers are at E3 this year?". Extreme?

Lol did you even watch the damn gameplay video? It's like saying Knack looked like a good platformer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2386 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@Pedro said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@FastRobby said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

I see, so you think that show was anything other than horrible? Compared to what they should have brought to the table?

Yeah, thought so.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2387 Pedro

@NoirLamia777 said:
@Pedro said:
@NoirLamia777 said:

Lol did you even watch the damn gameplay video? It's like saying Knack looked like a good platformer.

Where did I say anything about the quality of the games? I call you out on your overreaction of Super Lucky's Tale as if we have an over abundance of fox platformers, to which we don't.

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2388 NoirLamia777

@Pedro said:
@NoirLamia777 said:
@Pedro said:
@NoirLamia777 said:

Where did I say anything about the quality of the games? I call you out on your overreaction of Super Lucky's Tale as if we have an over abundance of fox platformers, to which we don't.

There is at least three at this E3! How is that not more than enough? Why cant we just have different personified animals. Super bland but if you don't think so that's fine.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2389 Pedro

@Zero_epyon said:
@Pedro said:

So a remaster in a way?

On one of the GS panels one of the members indicated that it looked as though it had newer levels from the Oculus version, so its more like a the original with additional content but without VR. But he sounded unsure himself.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2390  Edited By tormentos

@Tessellation said:

I've seen your meltdowns and damage control all over the board..it is ok to cry.

I see you haven't change your one line charade about people having meltdowns how old are you now 21?

I thought you had outgrown that already kid,maybe you should quit skateboarding into walls..hahaha

@kingtito said:

Why do you cows always pretend like you can be neutral and unbiased? MS could have the mode mind blowing conference ever and you'd still talk shit so save your comments and biased opinions on anything MS. You're not fooling anyone

Irony.... Hahahahaa

@Pedro said:

Oh, I see you were

I actually thought it was Tails and that it was a new sonic game.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2391 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Tessellation said:

I see you haven't change your one line charade about people having meltdowns how old are you now 21?

I thought you had outgrown that already kid,maybe you should quit skateboarding into walls..hahaha

@kingtito said:

Irony.... Hahahahaa

@Pedro said:

Oh, I see you were

I really don't believe you know what irony means el tormented. Your complete and utter lack of understanding is astonishing to tell you the truth.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2392 Pedro

@tormentos said:

@Pedro said:

Oh, I see you were

Tails? He looks more like Conker at a glance than Tails but he moves more like Tails than Conker.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2393 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

Even Red Dragon was disappointed.

I just realized after watching his video:

What happened to all of the rumors about all of these games running 4K/60 on scorpio?

The only time they mentioned 4K/60 was with Forza 7. If the console was capable, why didn't they mention this? That's a major selling point.

We'll see when Digital Foundry starts doing the comparison with the PS4 Pro on all those multiplat games. Then we'll see what's true native 4K 30fps/60fps and what is not.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2394 Pedro

@blackace said:
@Zero_epyon said:

What happened to all of the rumors about all of these games running 4K/60 on scorpio?

The only time they mentioned 4K/60 was with Forza 7. If the console was capable, why didn't they mention this? That's a major selling point.

We'll see when Digital Foundry starts doing the comparison with the PS4 Pro on all those multiplat games. Then we'll see what's true native 4K 30fps/60fps and what is not.

The difference between the two would be trivial. As I have said many times, when you are gaming on any particularly platform, the performance and resolution of other platforms are not on the fore front of your gaming experience.

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2395 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

Xbox One X

Well, that just rolls off the tongue.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2396 tormentos

@blackace said:

And like you i will claim that developer like Dice don't know how to code for the pro like you did with the xbox one..hahahha

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2397  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12066 Posts

60 games confirmed to be running at 4k on the One X.

This list is only going to get longer.

4K Goodness List Some Real Heavy Hitters

Anthem

Ashen

Ark: Survival Evolved

The Artful Escape of Francis Vendetti

Assassin’s Creed Origins

Astroneer

Black Desert

Chess Ultra

Crackdown 3

The Darwin Project

Dead Rising 4

Deep Rock Galactic

Dishonored 2

Dovetail Games Euro Fishing

Doom

Dragon Ball Fighter Z

The Elder Scrolls Online

Everspace

Fallout 4

Farming Simulator 17

Final Fantasy XV

For Honor

Forza Horizon 3

Forza Motorsport 7

Gears of War 4

Ghost Recon Wildlands

Halo Wars 2

Hitman

Homefront: The Revolution

Injustice 2

Killer Instinct

Killing Floor 2

The Last Night

Life Is Strange: Before the Storm

Madden NFL 18

Mantis Burn Racing

Metro Exodus

Middle-earth: Shadow of War

Minecraft

Need for Speed Payback

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Outlast 2

Paladins

PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds

Portal Knights

Raiders of the Broken Planet

ReCore

Resident Evil 7

Rime

Rocket League

Sea of Thieves

Skyrim: Special Edition

Slime Rancher

State of Decay 2

Super Lucky’s Tale

Superhot

The Surge

Tacoma

Titanfall 2

Warhammer: Vermintide

We Happy Few

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

World of Tanks

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2398 tormentos

@kingtito said:

I really don't believe you know what irony means el tormented. Your complete and utter lack of understanding is astonishing to tell you the truth.

Yes i know accuse people of being fanboys while you are one of the biggest your self..lol

I am a cow no denial on this end..hahahahaa

@Pedro said:

Tails? He looks more like Conker at a glance than Tails but he moves more like Tails than Conker.

Yeah i really thought it was hahaha alto i don't find any problem with the game look to be a good platformer.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2399 Pedro

@kuu2: Nice list. Its unfortunate that the difference between 1080p and 4k is too marginal for most gamers to care. Performance should be the focus and resolution secondary. If they can offer solid framerates at 4k then more power. :)

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2400 Zero_epyon

@blackace said:
@Zero_epyon said:

I mean they could just tell us. Sony and other devs have no issues stating if it's native or checkerboard.