Official: CoD - Ghosts 1080p on PS4, 720p on XOne.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

What's with this misconception among some of these xbox fans that 1080p just means less jaggies, It also brings a much clearer picture. Simply put with a 1080p set you will notice much more detail in the overall image, distance from the screen doesn't fvcking matter.

The cow IQ must be a few points shy of brain damaged. Just go read the links I posted.

Please stop proving to us that you ride the magic short bus.

If you are two fricken dumb to read the articles, then keep quiet and let the big boys debate.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#152  Edited By BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@BPoole96 said:

@StormyJoe said:

#

Really?

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/berlind/before-buying-an-hd-display-read-this-lowdown-on-720p-vs-1080i-vs-1080p/934

http://reviews.cnet.com/720p-vs-1080p-hdtv/ (point 9)

http://reviews.cnet.com/hdtv-resolution/ (section under HDTV source resolutions)

You are full of shit. I know exactly what I am talking about.

Do you see a difference? 720p is blurry as hell. But, if you still want to pay more for weaker hardware and lower resolutions, then by all means, don't let me stop you. You're the quintessential MS Customer

Man there's very little difference. One looks a bit clearer. But you're reeeeaaaaaaccchhhhiiinnng if you think there's a huge difference in that pic.

Did you open it up in another tab to see full size? There is a huge difference. Everything about the upscaled 720 image is blurry. And again, you are paying $100 for the XBone, and getting worse frame rates (BF4) and lower resolutions.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

#Lifein720p

OneInchMan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#154  Edited By OneInchMan99
Member since 2012 • 1248 Posts

Some great damage control in this thread.

720p to 1080p,no difference to be seen?

Really...........then why is the PS4 version in 1080p if there is no difference?

Actually a lot of a difference.

Brand new system $100 more expensive than the competition and rendering in last gen resolutions,thats some great value right there,LOL.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@DerekLoffin said:

@always_explicit said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@shawn30 said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@shawn30 said:

@Desmonic said:

Wow...that really is sad...even in 1080p it looks like a current gen game. Man those X1 drivers and tool must be completely f*cked (like most rumours have said in the past week). Hope MS get's it together soon enough!

Whats worse is, when you look at Ryse and Forza 5, that makes IW look like they have no clue what they are doing on the One. I hope we get comparison videos soon. But still its good he just said it and its out there with no BS or waiting or any of that. Now show us the game.

Thats because XO is a piece of shit to work with. I wouldn't get my hopes up for many more 1080p games. Ryse has small environments, while detailed, it shouldn't be hard to get it running higher than 720p. Same for Forza, I mean its a racing game, not much is going on. I think we can forget about open world games going beyond 720p on XO.

And yet all the PS4 games aren't 1080p, a few have been delayed at launch, and you have the weakest launch line-up. Titanfall gets rave reviews all around, Ryse graphically is a beats, and Forza 5 is getting great previews. The One is harder to develop for, and weaker than the PS4. But its far from shit just cause this game doesnt hit 1080p. Looking at BF4 and Ryse and Forza it starts looking like IW isn't doing well as a dev. I mean we saw footage of Cod on the PS4 last week and it was universally panned as crap, lol. So are we fighting over crap?

I could care less about "Teh launch line up" How often are you lems going to play that card. You guys heard MS toot their horn regarding that and just ran with it. No one should buy a console on launch line up alone. Sony has a far better track record with exclusives than MS FACT. The only game I want to play on XO is Dead Rising 3. I'd much prefer the games on PS4. Don't try to pass MS tooting their horn as fact. I hate to break it to you but just because Titanfall won a lot of awards at E3 doesn't mean its a guarenteed system seller. You guys act like its Halo or something. Dishonored won the most awards at last years E3. Is anyone talking about Dishonored now? Regarding XO tools not being mature, I doubt you want to play that card as PS4s tools isn't matured either. PS4 has twice the ROPs, twice the rendering units, over twice the amount of gigapixels, and almost twice the shaders. PS4 is far superior.I don't know what you guys were expecting besides moneyhatting for parity from MS.

How do you know titanfall isnt the new Halo? Or the new COD. Its a new franchise.

Halo couldnt pull a Halo until Halo came out. Now titanfall might come out and pull a Halo.

Then next gen you will be arguing that "game X" isnt exactly titanfall.

Then I will be here saying Titanfall couldnt pull a Titanfall until Titanfall came out and that wouldnt have been possible if Halo hadn't pulled a Halo when Halo came out.

HAHAHA

Even if it is the next Halo, so what? Xbox had Halo, still ended up WAY behind. Funny enough, in the grand scheme of things, Wii Sports was much better at moving consoles than Halo ever was. It is kinda sad.

The Xbox was never going to overtake the PS2...MS knew that, it was their entry console. Then we had the 360 Wii and PS3....Bye Bye Sony marketshare...

The PS4 needs to be good...

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 BPoole96

@StormyJoe said:

@BPoole96 said:

@StormyJoe said:

#

Ok. Once again, for the cheap seats. Read veeerry closely.

If you are sitting several feet away from the screen, you cannot tell the difference. Several feet is not several inches, like how far your melon is away from a PC screen. Every AV site will tell you the same thing. This is not just my opinion, it is the opinion of AV experts - like the ones I linked previously.

Are these "AV Experts" talking about watching movies and TV, or are they talking about games? I can very easily tell the difference between a low res upscaled games versus a native res game. I've seen friends play multiplatform games on their 42"+ TVs and they look like absolute shit compared to my 1440p PC monitor. Even if I'm 15 feet away from the screen, I can still see the blurriness and aliasing all over.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts

hahah,lems have been absolutely owned before they even launch and are doomed to never compete :D

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#158 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

FINALLY

indeed, put the rumors to bed

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

First comparison shots are in.

I personally think MS has the upper hand here, you may need to step several feet back to get the full effect however.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#160 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

This is odd! Why wouldn't X1 be capable of running a game like Ghosts in 1080p? Despite being weaker than PS4, isn't it like 8+ times more powerfull than current gen consoles?

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@BPoole96 said:

@shawn30 said:

@BPoole96 said:

@StormyJoe said:

#

Really?

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/berlind/before-buying-an-hd-display-read-this-lowdown-on-720p-vs-1080i-vs-1080p/934

http://reviews.cnet.com/hdtv-resolution/ (section under HDTV source resolutions)

Do you see a difference? 720p is blurry as hell. But, if you still want to pay more for weaker hardware and lower resolutions, then by all means, don't let me stop you. You're the quintessential MS Customer

Man there's very little difference. One looks a bit clearer. But you're reeeeaaaaaaccchhhhiiinnng if you think there's a huge difference in that pic.

Did you open it up in another tab to see full size? There is a huge difference. Everything about the upscaled 720 image is blurry. And again, you are paying $100 for the XBone, and getting worse frame rates (BF4) and lower resolutions.

Yes, I looked my opinion stands. Jeez man, I have no issue admitting stuff like the PS4 is more powerful and Killzone looks great and no doubt Infamous and the new ND game will likely be great. But I'm not gonna say something if I don't believe it. There is a difference in that screencap, but its very small to me.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10503 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@BPoole96 said:

@StormyJoe said:

#

Really?

If you are sitting several feet away from the screen, you cannot tell the difference. Several feet is not several inches, like how far your melon is away from a PC screen. Every AV site will tell you the same thing. This is not just my opinion, it is the opinion of AV experts - like the ones I linked previously.

True to a point. On a 40 inch tv, you need to be within 2.5 metres for the difference between 720 and 1080 to become apparant.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

Lazy devs...

lulz but damn this is pretty funny for system wars.

Either way I'm still going Xbone 720

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Xbone can't handle games in 1080p that look like they're straight from 07-08 roflolololol. When i've seen the title i laughed in real life :> Xbone is epic that's for sure

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

the excuses lems make xD

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Krelian-co

@StormyJoe said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

What's with this misconception among some of these xbox fans that 1080p just means less jaggies, It also brings a much clearer picture. Simply put with a 1080p set you will notice much more detail in the overall image, distance from the screen doesn't fvcking matter.

The cow IQ must be a few points shy of brain damaged. Just go read the links I posted.

Please stop proving to us that you ride the magic short bus.

If you are two fricken dumb to read the articles, then keep quiet and let the big boys debate.

what debate? the fact that you think you cant differentiate an image which has double the visual fidelity from the other just because your microsoft overlords made a crap system?

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By BPoole96

@shawn30 said:

@BPoole96 said:

@shawn30 said:

@BPoole96 said:

@StormyJoe said:

#

Really?

Yes, I looked my opinion stands. Jeez man, I have no issue admitting stuff like the PS4 is more powerful and Killzone looks great and no doubt Infamous and the new ND game will likely be great. But I'm not gonna say something if I don't believe it. There is a difference in that screencap, but its very small to me.

But why would you pay more for something that is factually inferior. This is like PS3 vs. 360 multiplats all over again but this time it is an even larger gap. If you're primarily a gamer, why would you be buying an XBone for $100 more when 90% of games are multiplats and will be better experienced on the PS4?

35cent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 35cent
Member since 2008 • 934 Posts

@OneInchMan99 said:

@35cent said:

Shame it isn't native 1080p on both, but if they look the same (and they probably will) who cares.

Um,it is native on PS4.

I meant on both consoles rather than only one of them. Now that I think about it what I wrote isn't that clear.

TheTruthIsREAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By TheTruthIsREAL
Member since 2013 • 813 Posts

@Sushiglutton: I know that but I don't understand why people even play that game. The power between both platforms is larger than last gen so Xbone users should get used to having the poorer versions.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Krelian-co

for all the lems in this thread, it is over.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 shawn30

First image comparison gifs are out. DT. I think the One version looks just fine. Now we need footage:)

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

Sony are secretly mandating 1080p even if it means blur and poor textures, Microsoft are not. That is why BF4 looks better on XB1 720p and so will COD Ghosts. Just wait for the comparison videos.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 ReadingRainbow4

@shawn30 said:

First image comparison gifs are out. DT. I think the One version looks just fine. Now we need footage:)

Lol those are both fake.

I'd lol if they continue to use the cheeto filter.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

@danabo: That graph is grossly inaccurate. Using a 30" CRT that natively displays all resolutions, 1080p looks far better than 720p from 20 feet away..

Hell, it says that you need a 55" screen to notice 1080p from 5' away, and a 120' screen to notice 1080p from 10' away. Anyone with a 1080p screen will tell you that is BS...

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

@always_explicit said:

@DerekLoffin said:

@always_explicit said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@shawn30 said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@shawn30 said:

@Desmonic said:

Wow...that really is sad...even in 1080p it looks like a current gen game. Man those X1 drivers and tool must be completely f*cked (like most rumours have said in the past week). Hope MS get's it together soon enough!

Whats worse is, when you look at Ryse and Forza 5, that makes IW look like they have no clue what they are doing on the One. I hope we get comparison videos soon. But still its good he just said it and its out there with no BS or waiting or any of that. Now show us the game.

Thats because XO is a piece of shit to work with. I wouldn't get my hopes up for many more 1080p games. Ryse has small environments, while detailed, it shouldn't be hard to get it running higher than 720p. Same for Forza, I mean its a racing game, not much is going on. I think we can forget about open world games going beyond 720p on XO.

And yet all the PS4 games aren't 1080p, a few have been delayed at launch, and you have the weakest launch line-up. Titanfall gets rave reviews all around, Ryse graphically is a beats, and Forza 5 is getting great previews. The One is harder to develop for, and weaker than the PS4. But its far from shit just cause this game doesnt hit 1080p. Looking at BF4 and Ryse and Forza it starts looking like IW isn't doing well as a dev. I mean we saw footage of Cod on the PS4 last week and it was universally panned as crap, lol. So are we fighting over crap?

I could care less about "Teh launch line up" How often are you lems going to play that card. You guys heard MS toot their horn regarding that and just ran with it. No one should buy a console on launch line up alone. Sony has a far better track record with exclusives than MS FACT. The only game I want to play on XO is Dead Rising 3. I'd much prefer the games on PS4. Don't try to pass MS tooting their horn as fact. I hate to break it to you but just because Titanfall won a lot of awards at E3 doesn't mean its a guarenteed system seller. You guys act like its Halo or something. Dishonored won the most awards at last years E3. Is anyone talking about Dishonored now? Regarding XO tools not being mature, I doubt you want to play that card as PS4s tools isn't matured either. PS4 has twice the ROPs, twice the rendering units, over twice the amount of gigapixels, and almost twice the shaders. PS4 is far superior.I don't know what you guys were expecting besides moneyhatting for parity from MS.

How do you know titanfall isnt the new Halo? Or the new COD. Its a new franchise.

Halo couldnt pull a Halo until Halo came out. Now titanfall might come out and pull a Halo.

Then I will be here saying Titanfall couldnt pull a Titanfall until Titanfall came out and that wouldnt have been possible if Halo hadn't pulled a Halo when Halo came out.

HAHAHA

Even if it is the next Halo, so what? Xbox had Halo, still ended up WAY behind. Funny enough, in the grand scheme of things, Wii Sports was much better at moving consoles than Halo ever was. It is kinda sad.

The Xbox was never going to overtake the PS2...MS knew that, it was their entry console. Then we had the 360 Wii and PS3....Bye Bye Sony marketshare...

Um PS3 stil came out on top over 360 worldwide. Or the Lem version is that 360 is still ahead somehow while PS3 has been keeping up with 360 all year in US and flat out annihilating 360 in EU and JP. Believe what you want, bottom line is that PS3 kept up with 360 despite all the disadvantages against it. PS4 needs to be good? LOL, you act like PS3 sold 50 million units, last I rememebr they were both over 80m.

Muffin2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#177 Muffin2020
Member since 2013 • 534 Posts

@Scipio8 said:

Sony are secretly mandating 1080p even if it means blur and poor textures, Microsoft are not. That is why BF4 looks better on XB1 720p and so will COD Ghosts. Just wait for the comparison videos.

BF4 is not 1080 on the PS4 so that a well made argument.

ocidax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By ocidax
Member since 2003 • 791 Posts

Lololol, now 720p is OK for Lems, WTF... So you dont need a XBOX ONE because Ghost and Titanfall are on 360 too. LOLOLOL. And suddenly the lems are going to admint that the Wii U is next gen. God is a bad day for the lemming. Is not even funny.

Muffin2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Muffin2020

So I guess this why the review embargo on the Xbox is the 15th of November while on the PS4 it's the 5th.

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#180  Edited By AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

Should have just called it the Xbox 720...................lolol

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

@danabo said:

Really Lems?

AdolescentDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#182 AdolescentDon
Member since 2005 • 9081 Posts

I personally think it's because Microsoft is rushing out the hardware...

I mean look at this article... http://www.examiner.com/article/titanfall-s-producer-says-xbox-one-s-hardware-is-not-done-yet

The PS4 hardware was finalised long before the X1 hardware was meaning that devs have had far longer to optimise their games.

I don't think this launch is any indication that the X1 hardware is underwhelming.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Krelian-co

now we know why they avoided the 720 on the name, LOL

Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Zensword
Member since 2007 • 4510 Posts

It's sad that X1 can't run it on 1080 and even sadder is that it's freakin' COD

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

I am not going to cancel my preorder over something like this because the X1 has a lot to offer but I am not happy about this crap.

I am an xbox fan but I always get all the consoles and have a nice PC because I am a GAMER but I will not lie and say this doesn't sting either way.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

The GS comment section is hilarious.

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#187  Edited By AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

@danabo said:

Lems are very funny.......lol

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

First comparison shots are in.

I personally think MS has the upper hand here, you may need to step several feet back to get the full effect however.

There is a difference in that screencap, but its very small to me.

Muffin2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Muffin2020

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#190 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Kinthalis said:

MegaTON.

So I guess it's official, the Xbone is the 720p platform for the entirety fo next gen?

Forza 5 1080P @60fps. Well see what happen once developers actually use the updated devkits. Can't wait for E3. It should be interesting. Glad I have both systems. Now I can pick and choose what's best on each system. lol!!

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 shawn30

@chikenfriedrice said:

I am not going to cancel my preorder over something like this because the X1 has a lot to offer but I am not happy about this crap.

I am an xbox fan but I always get all the consoles and have a nice PC because I am a GAMER but I will not lie and say this doesn't sting either way.

Oh I agree. Still though, it wasn't until August when the One even had finalized its specs. I think all the rumors about the dev kits and tools being way behind are true. But first party devs who built their games from the ground up like DR 3, Ryse, and Forza are all very impressive. I still want to see the moving footage of Cod on the One. I recall the worry before the BF4 footage came out and then that all went away. We shall see.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#192 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts
@StormyJoe said:

@BPoole96 said:

@StormyJoe said:

#

Really?

You're missing some very important points here.

1) Why are we going to pay $500 for a box that outputs similar performance to an 7 year old box?

2) Take that image and stretch it across a TV larger than your computer monitor and the differences become even more apparent.

3) Aside from the blurriness, you're missing the aliasing that is a side effect of low resolution, which requires additional processing power (if it's even used) to try to correct. At 1080p, you don't need extra anti-aliasing, the resolution takes care of it itself.

4) I don't sit very far from my TV when playing games like BF or COD. Sitting far is for movies, imo.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

@NineTailedGoku said:

@danabo said:

Really Lems?

Yeah, that graph is complete BS. It says that you need to get 5' or closer to a 40" 1080p screen, and that you need a 120" 1080p screen from 15 feet away...

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 ReadingRainbow4

@blackace said:

@Kinthalis said:

MegaTON.

So I guess it's official, the Xbone is the 720p platform for the entirety fo next gen?

Forza 5 1080P @60fps. Well see what happen once developers actually use the updated devkits. Can't wait for E3. It should be interesting. Glad I have both systems. Now I can pick and choose what's best on each system. lol!!

Here you go, eat up.

I cooked it in the oven at 720 degrees for you, I hope you like it.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@NineTailedGoku said:

@always_explicit said:

@DerekLoffin said:

@always_explicit said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@shawn30 said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@shawn30 said:

@Desmonic said:

HAHAHA

Um PS3 stil came out on top over 360 worldwide. Or the Lem version is that 360 is still ahead somehow while PS3 has been keeping up with 360 all year in US and flat out annihilating 360 in EU and JP. Believe what you want, bottom line is that PS3 kept up with 360 despite all the disadvantages against it. PS4 needs to be good? LOL, you act like PS3 sold 50 million units, last I rememebr they were both over 80m.

Like I said....market share...you can talk about worldwide sales but sales doesnt necessarily correlate with profitability and market share....a little research will highlight this. Its got nothing to do with my preference for the X1. Nintendo blew both Sony and MS out of the water, but even the most hardened Cow can see that Sony lost a substantial section of their PS2 fan-base to competitors.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Mr Banderas chimes in

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Ha!

Yes PS4 gets the better version on paper once again. But probably just like BF4 it won't make an ounce of difference. I just saw the MP version of BF4 on The One and I am more than happy. Have not played a COD since Modern Warfare.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Oh I agree. Still though, it wasn't until August when the One even had finalized its specs. I think all the rumors about the dev kits and tools being way behind are true. But first party devs who built their games from the ground up like DR 3, Ryse, and Forza are all very impressive. I still want to see the moving footage of Cod on the One. I recall the worry before the BF4 footage came out and then that all went away. We shall see.

I am hoping this is the case and it will even out later on

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 ReadingRainbow4

@kuu2 said:

Ha!

Yes PS4 gets the better version on paper once again. But probably just like BF4 it won't make an ounce of difference. I just saw the MP version of BF4 on The One and I am more than happy. Have not played a COD since Modern Warfare.

loooooool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

@-Damien- said:

Bone = 720Box