Official: CoD - Ghosts 1080p on PS4, 720p on XOne.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@35cent said:

Shame it isn't native 1080p on both, but if they look the same (and they probably will) who cares.

Have you ever played a PC game on a 1080p screen at 720p then switched it to 1080p?

"look the same" is unlikely. The PS4 version will be noticably sharper, have significantly less jaggies. Details will be crisp and will not turn into blurry/pixelated messes at a distance.

going from 720p to 1080p is a night and day difference, tbh.

But, this isn't a PC, it is a console. Once you move further away than 6 feet from the screen, you cannot tell the difference.

lmao you're so full of shit. So why the hell did HDTVs ever even release? I mean, according to you, we could just keep TVs at 480p and just move further and further from our TVs. If you're gaming on some POS 20" Sanyo screen, yeah, the difference would be as noticeable, but when you've got a 32"+ screen, resolution and pixel density matter. A 720p image stretched across a 55" 1080p TV is going to look like crap.

And you always have to consider that the XBone is ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS MORE EXPENSIVE. Would you pay $1000 more for a slower car? Would you pay $20 for a DVD when the Blu Ray is $10?

This damage control is fucking hilarious and I can't believe some of you fan drones are too delusional to just admit the MS fucked up.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@35cent said:

Shame it isn't native 1080p on both, but if they look the same (and they probably will) who cares.

Have you ever played a PC game on a 1080p screen at 720p then switched it to 1080p?

"look the same" is unlikely. The PS4 version will be noticably sharper, have significantly less jaggies. Details will be crisp and will not turn into blurry/pixelated messes at a distance.

But, this isn't a PC, it is a console. Once you move further away than 6 feet from the screen, you cannot tell the difference.

What? Of course you can. Connect your PC/laptop to your television and start up Borderlands2/Crysis2 or 3/TF2/BF3 and look at it @720p for a few minutes from your comfy couch. Then switch it to 1080p.

It's night and day, and it's not a debate.

shurns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 shurns
Member since 2006 • 286 Posts

This is a shame. Funny how lems called Gaf insiders anti-MS and liars. lol.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104  Edited By Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts

I guess that's why MS called it Xbox One. Xbox 720 would have been too obvious.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Sushiglutton said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said: Sucks for Xbone users but they got titan fall to look foward to. I doubt they'll waste their time on milked franchise such as this.

This isn't just about COD though. This is a clear indication that X1 will have the worst version of every multiplat for the next decade. Even the casuals will realize this. MS is in trouble.

That post is beyond stupid. A 10 year prediction based off one multiplat? Lol Cows

What about bf4?

More than a few people feel there's almost no difference, while some think it looks better on the One. At any rate the game looks good to me, but again, we're talking about a game that isn't getting rave reviews. No system is fully optimized at launch. Look at PS3 and 360 launch games and then now. Its a world of difference. The One does not have the grapjical power of the PS4, but its close enough that the other features make it a better purchase for me. But hearing the PS4 version looks better won't be a new thing. How much is still the question to ask. We need HD side by side footage stat :)

If you're going by the digital foundry vids, they admitted to botching the comparison.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@NineTailedGoku said:

@shawn30 said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@shawn30 said:

@Desmonic said:

Wow...that really is sad...even in 1080p it looks like a current gen game. Man those X1 drivers and tool must be completely f*cked (like most rumours have said in the past week). Hope MS get's it together soon enough!

Whats worse is, when you look at Ryse and Forza 5, that makes IW look like they have no clue what they are doing on the One. I hope we get comparison videos soon. But still its good he just said it and its out there with no BS or waiting or any of that. Now show us the game.

Thats because XO is a piece of shit to work with. I wouldn't get my hopes up for many more 1080p games. Ryse has small environments, while detailed, it shouldn't be hard to get it running higher than 720p. Same for Forza, I mean its a racing game, not much is going on. I think we can forget about open world games going beyond 720p on XO.

And yet all the PS4 games aren't 1080p, a few have been delayed at launch, and you have the weakest launch line-up. Titanfall gets rave reviews all around, Ryse graphically is a beats, and Forza 5 is getting great previews. The One is harder to develop for, and weaker than the PS4. But its far from shit just cause this game doesnt hit 1080p. Looking at BF4 and Ryse and Forza it starts looking like IW isn't doing well as a dev. I mean we saw footage of Cod on the PS4 last week and it was universally panned as crap, lol. So are we fighting over crap?

I could care less about "Teh launch line up" How often are you lems going to play that card. You guys heard MS toot their horn regarding that and just ran with it. No one should buy a console on launch line up alone. Sony has a far better track record with exclusives than MS FACT. The only game I want to play on XO is Dead Rising 3. I'd much prefer the games on PS4. Don't try to pass MS tooting their horn as fact. I hate to break it to you but just because Titanfall won a lot of awards at E3 doesn't mean its a guarenteed system seller. You guys act like its Halo or something. Dishonored won the most awards at last years E3. Is anyone talking about Dishonored now? Regarding XO tools not being mature, I doubt you want to play that card as PS4s tools isn't matured either. PS4 has twice the ROPs, twice the rendering units, over twice the amount of gigapixels, and almost twice the shaders. PS4 is far superior.I don't know what you guys were expecting besides moneyhatting for parity from MS.

How do you know titanfall isnt the new Halo? Or the new COD. Its a new franchise.

Halo couldnt pull a Halo until Halo came out. Now titanfall might come out and pull a Halo.

Then next gen you will be arguing that "game X" isnt exactly titanfall.

Then I will be here saying Titanfall couldnt pull a Titanfall until Titanfall came out and that wouldnt have been possible if Halo hadn't pulled a Halo when Halo came out.

HAHAHA

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#107 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

@shurns said:

This is a shame. Funny how lems called Gaf insiders anti-MS and liars. lol.

It's amazing how many of the rumors came true.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Dreams-Visions said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@35cent said:

What? Of course you can. Connect your PC/laptop to your television and start up Borderlands2/Crysis2 or 3/TF2/BF3 and look at it @720p for a few minutes from your comfy couch. Then switch it to 1080p.

Bullshit. Google "720p vs 1080p" and go read some articles about it.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@35cent said:

OMFG.

this is just getting rediculous.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

That's embarrassing, lol.

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

Boned again !

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Dreams-Visions

@shawn30 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Sushiglutton said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said: Sucks for Xbone users but they got titan fall to look foward to. I doubt they'll waste their time on milked franchise such as this.

This isn't just about COD though. This is a clear indication that X1 will have the worst version of every multiplat for the next decade. Even the casuals will realize this. MS is in trouble.

That post is beyond stupid. A 10 year prediction based off one multiplat? Lol Cows

What about bf4?

More than a few people feel there's almost no difference, while some think it looks better on the One. At any rate the game looks good to me, but again, we're talking about a game that isn't getting rave reviews. No system is fully optimized at launch. Look at PS3 and 360 launch games and then now. Its a world of difference. The One does not have the grapjical power of the PS4, but its close enough that the other features make it a better purchase for me. But hearing the PS4 version looks better won't be a new thing. How much is still the question to ask. We need HD side by side footage stat :)

More than a few people are lying to themselves.

Nobody can objectively look at JackFrags videos...

https://www.youtube.com/user/jackfrags/videos

...and come to the conclusion that there's "almost no difference" and for damn sure they can't honestly suggest anything looks better on the One. The PS4 version is running at a higher resolution, with AO engaged (it wasn't even available at the time of capture for the One), more effects, blur, self-shadowing, depth of field, color accurate to the source (PC), and a more consistent frame rate.

The fact that it maintains a higher framerate while running at a higher resolution speaks volumes all by itself. To know that all of those effects were up and running as well seals the deal. Things are objectively cripser, more polished and of higher detail.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 ReadingRainbow4

Do you guys think Halo will be 720p as well?

DerekLoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#114 DerekLoffin
Member since 2002 • 9095 Posts

@always_explicit said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@shawn30 said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@shawn30 said:

@Desmonic said:

Wow...that really is sad...even in 1080p it looks like a current gen game. Man those X1 drivers and tool must be completely f*cked (like most rumours have said in the past week). Hope MS get's it together soon enough!

Whats worse is, when you look at Ryse and Forza 5, that makes IW look like they have no clue what they are doing on the One. I hope we get comparison videos soon. But still its good he just said it and its out there with no BS or waiting or any of that. Now show us the game.

Thats because XO is a piece of shit to work with. I wouldn't get my hopes up for many more 1080p games. Ryse has small environments, while detailed, it shouldn't be hard to get it running higher than 720p. Same for Forza, I mean its a racing game, not much is going on. I think we can forget about open world games going beyond 720p on XO.

And yet all the PS4 games aren't 1080p, a few have been delayed at launch, and you have the weakest launch line-up. Titanfall gets rave reviews all around, Ryse graphically is a beats, and Forza 5 is getting great previews. The One is harder to develop for, and weaker than the PS4. But its far from shit just cause this game doesnt hit 1080p. Looking at BF4 and Ryse and Forza it starts looking like IW isn't doing well as a dev. I mean we saw footage of Cod on the PS4 last week and it was universally panned as crap, lol. So are we fighting over crap?

I could care less about "Teh launch line up" How often are you lems going to play that card. You guys heard MS toot their horn regarding that and just ran with it. No one should buy a console on launch line up alone. Sony has a far better track record with exclusives than MS FACT. The only game I want to play on XO is Dead Rising 3. I'd much prefer the games on PS4. Don't try to pass MS tooting their horn as fact. I hate to break it to you but just because Titanfall won a lot of awards at E3 doesn't mean its a guarenteed system seller. You guys act like its Halo or something. Dishonored won the most awards at last years E3. Is anyone talking about Dishonored now? Regarding XO tools not being mature, I doubt you want to play that card as PS4s tools isn't matured either. PS4 has twice the ROPs, twice the rendering units, over twice the amount of gigapixels, and almost twice the shaders. PS4 is far superior.I don't know what you guys were expecting besides moneyhatting for parity from MS.

How do you know titanfall isnt the new Halo? Or the new COD. Its a new franchise.

Halo couldnt pull a Halo until Halo came out. Now titanfall might come out and pull a Halo.

Then next gen you will be arguing that "game X" isnt exactly titanfall.

Then I will be here saying Titanfall couldnt pull a Titanfall until Titanfall came out and that wouldnt have been possible if Halo hadn't pulled a Halo when Halo came out.

HAHAHA

Even if it is the next Halo, so what? Xbox had Halo, still ended up WAY behind. Funny enough, in the grand scheme of things, Wii Sports was much better at moving consoles than Halo ever was. It is kinda sad.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Zero_epyon

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

That would be it in my book.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Dreams-Visions

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@35cent said:

Bullshit?

I can do it. On my computer. Right now. Why would I need to Google it as if we don't have the hardware available to us right now to see for ourselves?

Ever seen Borderlands 2 at 720p on a 1080p display? It be ugly bro. Switching it to 1080p after looking at it at 720p? Night and day. Same with any game. Fuzziness and blurry lines become crisp objects and sharp, clean details. If there wasn't a difference, people wouldn't be looking to buy video cards that can run their games at 1080p/4k at 60fps. 1080p wouldn't be such a big selling point this gen. It's really not even a point to be debated, as I've lived the experience as a PC gamer for damn near 25 years.

Save the apologist rhetoric for someone who doesn't know better. You're not talking to a freshman around here. Act like it.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

@NineTailedGoku said:

@shawn30 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Sushiglutton said:

What about bf4?

If you're going by the digital foundry vids, they admitted to botching the comparison.

To be fair, that would only explain the crushed blacks in the XB1 version. It wouldn't explain the blurry textures for the PS4..

But, it does indeed look like the PS4 is a good bit more powerful than the XB1. I guess that's why Microsoft started going on about the cloud...

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 StormyJoe

#

@BPoole96 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@35cent said:

lmao you're so full of shit. So why the hell did HDTVs ever even release? I mean, according to you, we could just keep TVs at 480p and just move further and further from our TVs. If you're gaming on some POS 20" Sanyo screen, yeah, the difference would be as noticeable, but when you've got a 32"+ screen, resolution and pixel density matter. A 720p image stretched across a 55" 1080p TV is going to look like crap.

And you always have to consider that the XBone is ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS MORE EXPENSIVE. Would you pay $1000 more for a slower car? Would you pay $20 for a DVD when the Blu Ray is $10?

This damage control is fucking hilarious and I can't believe some of you fan drones are too delusional to just admit the MS fucked up.

Really?

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/berlind/before-buying-an-hd-display-read-this-lowdown-on-720p-vs-1080i-vs-1080p/934

http://reviews.cnet.com/720p-vs-1080p-hdtv/ (point 9)

http://reviews.cnet.com/hdtv-resolution/ (section under HDTV source resolutions)

You are full of shit. I know exactly what I am talking about.

Muffin2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#120 Muffin2020
Member since 2013 • 534 Posts

Let's slow down and put this in perspective I'm sure it's all going to be fine.

Lets see

1080 is 1920×1080p: 2,073,600 pixels

720 is 1280×720p: 921,600 pixels

Ohh wait a second that a 125% improvement.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 superclocked

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

It better not be. I would be even more upset with the idiots at the XBox Division if the GPU is too weak to run exclusives at 1080p...

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 ReadingRainbow4

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By StormyJoe

@Dreams-Visions said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@35cent said:

Bullshit?

I can do it. On my computer. Right now. Why would I need to Google it as if we don't have the hardware available to us right now to see for ourselves?

Ever seen Borderlands 2 at 720p on a 1080p display? It be ugly bro. Switching it to 1080p after looking at it at 720p? Night and day. Same with any game. If there wasn't a difference, people wouldn't be looking to buy video cards that can run their games at 1080p/4k at 60fps. 1080p wouldn't be such a big selling point this gen.

Save the apologist rhetoric for someone who doesn't know better.

So, do you just half read my comments because you cannot wait to reply? I clearly stated that I was speaking in terms of consoles and TVs, not PCs and displays.

Where the F is the "rolling eyes" gif when I need it...

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Zero_epyon

Some people don't understand that a good majority of consoles are call of duty boxes. They will go to the one that performs better, they couldn't care less about brand loyalty besides Activision. I would not be surprised if preorder numbers take a nose dive after today. Not to mention that other gamers know better. If xbox has trouble running a game like call of duty like other platforms, what's going to happen to other games where graphics are supposed to better?

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

@muffin2020 said:

Let's slow down and put this in perspective I'm sure it's all going to be fine.

Lets see

1080 is 1920×1080p: 2,073,600 pixels

720 is 1280×720p: 921,600 pixels

Ohh wait a second that a 125% improvement.

Yeah. It's a tall mountain to climb, 2.25x more pixels.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 NineTailedGoku

@BPoole96 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@35cent said:

This x 10

raiden_mgs2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#127 raiden_mgs2
Member since 2007 • 473 Posts

This is getting pathetic now sighh

Xbone preorder cancelled

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

What's with this misconception among some of these xbox fans that 1080p just means less jaggies, It also brings a much clearer picture. Simply put with a 1080p set you will notice much more detail in the overall image, distance from the screen doesn't fvcking matter.

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

Lmao, holy shit.

That's amazing. But the X1 is designed to compete with VCR players anyway.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By StormyJoe

@NineTailedGoku said:

@BPoole96 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@35cent said:

This x 10

I find it hillareous that both of you refuse to even read the links I posted, but just assume I am incorrect. What, is it because 1080 is a bigger number than 720?

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 superclocked

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@35cent said:

The difference between 720p and 1080p is easily noticeable from 25 feet away, even on my old 32" screen..

720p = 921,600 pixels

1080p = 2,073,600 pixels

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Caseytappy

@StormyJoe said:

I find it hillareous that both of you refuse to even read the links I posted, but just assume I am incorrect. What, is it because 1080 is a bigger number than 720?

It's probably because they , like most of us already play, know and see the difference between 720P and 1080P on a daily basis and know first hand that you are talking out of your ass!

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

ain't that about a bitch

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 StormyJoe

@superclocked said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@35cent said:

The difference between 720p and 1080p is easily noticeable from 25 feet away, even on my old 32" screen..

720p = 921,600 pixels

1080p = 2,073,600 pixels

Too stupid of a comment for me even to reply to, other than saying "go read the articles I linked".

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 NineTailedGoku

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@35cent said:

OMFG.

Tell me about it. Lems would rather make excuses for MS then ever admit they fucked up or complain to MS. It should be obvious to them that complaining help, thats why MS did all the 180s. Maybe if theyd complain more instead of become apologists for them, MS wil make a beastly console next gen.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By superclocked

@StormyJoe said:

@superclocked said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@35cent said:

720p = 921,600 pixels

1080p = 2,073,600 pixels

Too stupid of a comment for me even to reply to, other than saying "go read the articles I linked".

My eyes >>>> random article

I've done the tests, and the difference between 720p and 1080p is very, very noticeable across my entire living room...

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

#

Really?

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/berlind/before-buying-an-hd-display-read-this-lowdown-on-720p-vs-1080i-vs-1080p/934

http://reviews.cnet.com/hdtv-resolution/ (section under HDTV source resolutions)

Do you see a difference? 720p is blurry as hell. But, if you still want to pay more for weaker hardware and lower resolutions, then by all means, don't let me stop you. You're the quintessential MS Customer

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@NineTailedGoku said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

@35cent said:

OMFG.

Tell me about it. Lems would rather make excuses for MS then ever admit they fucked up or complain to MS. It should be obvious to them that complaining help, thats why MS did all the 180s. Maybe if theyd complain more instead of become apologists for them, MS wil make a beastly console next gen.

exactly, people bitched to Sony and now look at the ps4!

This fvcking fanbase man, will take any shit that gets shoveled at them. Grow some balls and stand up for your rights as the consumer! Just rediculous.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 StormyJoe

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

What's with this misconception among some of these xbox fans that 1080p just means less jaggies, It also brings a much clearer picture. Simply put with a 1080p set you will notice much more detail in the overall image, distance from the screen doesn't fvcking matter.

The cow IQ must be a few points shy of brain damaged. Just go read the links I posted.

OneInchMan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 OneInchMan99
Member since 2012 • 1248 Posts

@35cent said:

Um,it is native on PS4.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@Dreams-Visions said:

@shawn30 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Sushiglutton said:

What about bf4?

More than a few people are lying to themselves.

Nobody can objectively look at JackFrags videos...

https://www.youtube.com/user/jackfrags/videos

...and come to the conclusion that there's "almost no difference" and for damn sure they can't honestly suggest anything looks better on the One. The PS4 version is running at a higher resolution, with AO engaged (it wasn't even available at the time of capture for the One), more effects, blur, self-shadowing, depth of field, color accurate to the source (PC), and a more consistent frame rate.

The fact that it maintains a higher framerate while running at a higher resolution speaks volumes all by itself. To know that all of those effects were up and running as well seals the deal. Things are objectively cripser, more polished and of higher detail.

Yeah, I looked at them, at IGN, and at GS. I watched minutes of moving HD footage and saw roughly the same game. I saw small dips in the One's framerate that quickly recovered. No one is disputing the PS4 is more powerful. Again, its to what degree that my own any of us judge when watching it thats in question. Sony can confidently boast they have the highest screen resolution of CoD. I'll still buy it for the Xbox One. I don't play resolution, I play the whole game. However that sounds, that's your opinion. But the vids are out and I'll always judge them more than online threads and rumors. If its sad that the One is not 1080p for Cod on its old Source engine, when it runs at 60 frames per second and is upscaled to 1080 on a system not optimized and is a launch game, shrugs. We enjoy the BS of SW, but the vids don't lie. I don't think after having watched 3 different comparison vids and all the hell of the rumors about the screen resolution that the PS4 version of BF4 looks any better than the One's version. I am waiting to see how that Cod footage holds up. We shall see :)

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@StormyJoe said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

The cow IQ must be a few points shy of brain damaged. Just go read the links I posted.

Please stop proving to us that you ride the magic short bus.

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#143  Edited By AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

Hahahahhahahahha..............1080p on PS4, 720p on XOne.Poor XBone..........PS4 better and cheaper.

Cancelling my XBone pre-order.

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Caseytappy

Why would someone with working eyes need a link to explain the difference between 720P and 1080P when he has experienced it lots of times ?

Get a grip on reality , you are as bad as some last gen Cows !

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@BPoole96 said:

@StormyJoe said:

#

Really?

Do you see a difference? 720p is blurry as hell. But, if you still want to pay more for weaker hardware and lower resolutions, then by all means, don't let me stop you. You're the quintessential MS Customer

Man there's very little difference. One looks a bit clearer. But you're reeeeaaaaaaccchhhhiiinnng if you think there's a huge difference in that pic.

radoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 radoman
Member since 2008 • 297 Posts

Xbox..Go home!

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#147 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

the last time a sony system had a superior version of call of duty was, cod 4

Which was also the new generation cod

Interesting.

OneInchMan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By OneInchMan99
Member since 2012 • 1248 Posts

I remember the days not so long ago when the lems told me Sony were bankrupt and there would be no PS4.

M$ were swimming in $$$ and their new system would be a beast.

Now its nearly here and PS4 pisses all over Xbone from a great height,LOL

What happened lems?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By StormyJoe

@BPoole96 said:

@StormyJoe said:

#

Really?

Ok. Once again, for the cheap seats. Read veeerry closely.

If you are sitting several feet away from the screen, you cannot tell the difference. Several feet is not several inches, like how far your melon is away from a PC screen. Every AV site will tell you the same thing. This is not just my opinion, it is the opinion of AV experts - like the ones I linked previously.

Avatar image for Redick_is_Magic
Redick_is_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Redick_is_Magic
Member since 2006 • 1778 Posts

you know what the xbox may be worse in quality but at least i can talk to it and be friends with it. it'll also keep an eye on me while i sleep =)