NPD is out Nioh >> Halo wars 2.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#151 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@tormentos said:
@kvally said:

So just to confirm, a console with double the userbase had a game that outsold another game on a console that has half the user base? And said "losing" game came out 2 weeks later, didn't have a retail PC copy, and was sold as a digital play anywhere title, and the sales from the source don't even include digital play anywhere sales?

Sweet.

Halo 1 and 2 outsold many PS 2 exclusives regardless of the PS2 having a userbase more than 5 times bigger than the xbox.

Physical sales >>> digital sales and Nioh was also sold digitally so stop the crying.

No crying here. So are you saying I could buy Nioh digitally and get it for both PC and PS4 for one price?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#152 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@tormentos:

@dakur

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#153 loe12k
Member since 2013 • 3465 Posts

You Swear this was Nioh beating Halo 6.

Halo Wars is an RTS its even more niche then a dark souls type of game. And to be honest nobody knows if this game bombed? From what i see it hasn't flopped because MS still tweets about it online.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kvally said:

No crying here. So are you saying I could buy Nioh digitally and get it for both PC and PS4 for one price?

No what that means is that you cam buy it digitally as well and that those sales are not accounted either.

By the way since when the majority of xbox fans own PC? Last time i check many blind lemmings claimed the xbox was need it because not every one like PC gaming,setups and all that crap...

It is an incentive if you own a PC that can play the game,most xbox fans by lemmings own words don't game on PC,else you would not get those inferior games on xbox one you know the ones you defend so much,not only are their superior on PC they are also free to play online.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
deactivated-5eb6f92daae05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
Member since 2015 • 916 Posts

@tormentos said:
@kvally said:

No what that means is that you cam buy it digitally as well and that those sales are not accounted either.

By the way since when the majority of xbox fans own PC? Last time i check many blind lemmings claimed the xbox was need it because not every one like PC gaming,setups and all that crap...

It is an incentive if you own a PC that can play the game,most xbox fans by lemmings own words don't game on PC,else you would not get those inferior games on xbox one you know the ones you defend so much,not only are their superior on PC they are also free to play online.

You've been getting owned left and right as of lately...lmao. PS Now thread, your thread about "who needs a PC" didn't survive even 10 minutes, and even this thread...lmfao. Listen you old goat, it's okay to take a break from this site. Go give your wife and kids some attention; instead of focusing it so much on here with your walls of meltdowns. Trust me, no one will miss you here...

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 kvally

@tormentos said:
@kvally said:

According to this forum, every PS gamer supposedly has a gaming PC to play all the Xbox games on, and every Xbox gamer supposedly has a gaming PC to play all the upcoming PS4 games on.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#157 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

Finished Nioh 100% beyond platinum after 200 hours. Maxed out gear and all collectibles. GG.

Really didn't expect it to have such great bang for buck.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By cainetao11

@GhoX said:

Finished Nioh 100% beyond platinum after 200 hours. Maxed out gear and all collectibles. GG.

Really didn't expect it to have such great bang for buck.

Yeah I want to get back to it. Horizon has taken my PS4 time of late.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 cainetao11

@kinky-unikorn:

You've been getting owned left and right as of lately...lmao. PS Now thread, your thread about "who needs a PC" didn't survive even 10 minutes, and even this thread...lmfao. Listen you old goat, it's okay to take a break from this site. Go give your wife and kids some attention; instead of focusing it so much on here with your walls of meltdowns. Trust me, no one will miss you here...

Hilarious, huh?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By deactivated-5eb6f92daae05

@cainetao11 said:

@kinky-unikorn:

Hilarious, huh?

I'm sure he'll take a break for a bit and then come back and act like nothing happened...lmfao. I'll be surprised if he even posts on this thread, his pacemaker won't be able to handle all the raping he just received...

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#162 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

Overwatch is still cracking the top 10? lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 deactivated-5eb6f92daae05

@tormentos: Again, that's not me. Just because someone calls you an old fart and tells you to spend time with family doesn't make anyone else on here who calls you out on those things to be the same person...

If anything, it seems Tessellation and I would make great friends. We have something in common, we both think you're an old geezer...

Anyways, couple months ago I was "makemefamous" to you, now I'm Tessellation. Who knows who I'll be in a few months from now. Again, I have completely different style of writing then that dude, but you figured with age you'd be wiser, but nah, you're pathetic...

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 cainetao11

@kinky-unikorn: Anyways, couple months ago I was "makemefamous" to you, now I'm Tessellation. Who knows who I'll be in a few months from now. Again, I have completely different style of writing then that dude, but you figured with age you'd be wiser, but nah, you're pathetic"

My money is on cainetao11 lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 deactivated-5eb6f92daae05

@cainetao11: Hahahaha for real!

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

lol poor @tormentos,i am just replying back because suddenly i got shit tons of gamespot emails..so i wanted to check it out.. you have issues dude.. you're obsessed with me or something..i know that i made fun of you countless of time and made you look dumb.. but i got not time to make alts and waste it on you.. with this only account i still your worst nightmare even if i don't post like i used to lol.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Tessellation

@kinky-unikorn said:

@tormentos: Again, that's not me. Just because someone calls you an old fart and tells you to spend time with family doesn't make anyone else on here who calls you out on those things to be the same person...

If anything, it seems Tessellation and I would make great friends. We have something in common, we both think you're an old geezer...

Anyways, couple months ago I was "makemefamous" to you, now I'm Tessellation. Who knows who I'll be in a few months from now. Again, I have completely different style of writing then that dude, but you figured with age you'd be wiser, but nah, you're pathetic...

he got issues lol.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 tormentos

@Tessellation said:

lol poor @tormentos,i am just replying back because suddenly i got shit tons of gamespot emails..so i wanted to check it out.. you have issues dude.. you're obsessed with me or something..i know that i made fun of you countless of time and made you look dumb.. but i got not time to make alts and waste it on you.. with this only account i still your worst nightmare even if i don't post like i used to lol.

Sure you are body..hahahahahaaa

Next time don't be such a moron don't post using the same MO in your alt account..hahahaha

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#173 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@tormentos said:

February retail game sales are down 21% year over year.

Hardware was down 30% year over year.

Console and Handheld game sales were down 14% year over year.

Physical and Steam PC software sales (for AAA games) were down 26% year over year.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-03-16-ubisofts-for-honor-tops-us-game-sales-during-tough-february-npd

Really this is just really dumb how many more PS4s are there out there then X1s? So if you look at percentages Nioh needed to sell twice as much just to be even with Halo Wars2!

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts

Nioh 88 >>> Halo Wars2 79

Even outsold it in NPD xbox's own turf

hahahahaha

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Tessellation

Lol @tormentos dude you have issues, i have no alt accounts and is not my fault that someone decided to make fun of you the same way i used to..you nees to get that check with a shrink or something..internet trauma is some serious thing?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#176  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@tormentos: Nioh was 9th. GTA V from 7 years ago beat it. Don't think I would be cheering about that. Halo Wars 2 is a niche game on a userbase 1/2 the size of the PS4. Who actually thought it would outsell NioH? Also NioH is a better game overall, so the result was pretty obvious. Didn't even need a thread for this.

***************************************************************************************

@Pedro said:

Nioh was beaten by 8 multiplats.

That's what I was thinking too. lol!! I love NioH though, but it's sales weren't anything special. I thought more gamers would buy it since it's somewhat like Dark Souls.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@Tessellation said:

Lol @tormentos dude you have issues, i have no alt accounts and is not my fault that someone decided to make fun of you the same way i used to..you nees to get that check with a shrink or something..internet trauma is some serious thing?

eltormo being able to afford a shrink is a tall order. He doesn't even have enough money to buy gaming consoles. That's why he trolls a forum. Pretty fucking pathetic, if you ask me.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Tessellation

@clone01 said:
@Tessellation said:

eltormo being able to afford a shrink is a tall order. He doesn't even have enough money to buy gaming consoles. That's why he trolls a forum. Pretty fucking pathetic, if you ask me.

i totally agree,but you know what is more fucking pathetic? that he sucks at being a troll too lol.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 tormentos

@rrjim1 said:

Really this is just really dumb how many more PS4s are there out there then X1s? So if you look at percentages Nioh needed to sell twice as much just to be even with Halo Wars2!

How many more PS2 were than xbox? 157 million vs 25..

How come Halo 1 and 2 outsold.

Ratchet and clank,Jack and Daxter,God of war,Killzone,show of the colosus and many others?

The user base matter of up a point if Halo wars sold 26 millions and Nioh 53 million then i would say the user base make an impact,but Halo wars 2 sold even less than the first chapter confirmed by NPD leaks on neogaf.

@Tessellation said:

Yes and all of the sudden you decide to appear again..Hahahahaha ...

Pathetic man really.

@blackace said:

@tormentos: Nioh was 9th. GTA V from 7 years ago beat it. Don't think I would be cheering about that. Halo Wars 2 is a niche game on a userbase 1/2 the size of the PS4. Who actually thought it would outsell NioH? Also NioH is a better game overall, so the result was pretty obvious. Didn't even need a thread for this.

***************************************************************************************

That's what I was thinking too. lol!! I love NioH though, but it's sales weren't anything special. I thought more gamers would buy it since it's somewhat like Dark Souls.

Yeah and Halo wars 2 didn't fu**ing make it to the top 10 and GTA V also beat it you blind hypocrite.

NIoh is a niche game Halo wars sold almost 3 million copies is based on a Halo series if fu**ing miles away from being a damn Niche game what the fu**..

Please drop the user base excuse Halo 1 and 2 outsold i think every single PS2 exclusive not name GT,and the PS3 had more than 6 times the user base of the xbox one.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Tessellation

lol @tormentos how do you not expect me to show up? my email got bombed by your dumbass whining here,i find more pathetic some old ass guy fighting on some internet forum trying to figuring out who is making him angry lol.

gfxpipeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#183 gfxpipeline
Member since 2014 • 543 Posts

Just looking at the Xbox deadender avatars it is obvious that even they don't care about their mediocre shiny green power ranger games anymore.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

PS4 wins again

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Tessellation

hahahaha @tormentos your problem is serious dude,i am going to ask gladly some moderator to run some IP check so you could finally sleep better at night lol,how much brain damage me owning you several times has caused you so much pain is beyond my understanding :( .

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 tormentos

@Tessellation said:

hahahaha @tormentos your problem is serious dude,i am going to ask gladly some moderator to run some IP check so you could finally sleep better at night lol,how much brain damage me owning you several times has caused you so much pain is beyond my understanding :( .

Yes because IP check is 100% accurate right.?

Want me to post from my eltormo account? I am sure that if you ask a mod it will tell you it is on a different IP to where i am posting now.

You are kinky-unicorn and is sad that you still are the same cry baby that you were 3 or 4 years ago,using the same exact MO when you get owned..hahahaha

By the way how is superdae? Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Tessellation

lulz @tormentos funny thing i don't have any alt accounts,don't need one,look how much anger i am causing you with this only account even when i don't post here,but from now on everyone making fun of you'll suddenly be me..(i call that hate and butthurt) another reality check : i never got owned specially from someone like you with dat broken english and dumb repetitive comebacks.will be waiting for your salty and boring tears to reply even angrier lol.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By cainetao11

My lord. This whole tesselation thing is sad, dude.

Nioh is not a niche game. An action slash rpg with challenging gameplay has risen in popularity since the souls games. That argument is bullshit.

HW2 is a play anywhere title but the only way to get the benefit is to buy it digitally. There was NO physical PC release and I don't know anyone that bought it physically on console either. Why would anyone pass up getting an extra copy? And NPD doesn't count digital sales on any platform. So although Nioh also sold digitally, there is no extra incentive to buy Nioh digitally. But this will be ignored because he lost the PSNow argument anyway

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Tessellation said:

Want me to post from my eltormo account? I am sure that if you ask a mod it will tell you it is on a different IP to where i am posting now.

You are kinky-unicorn and is sad that you still are the same cry baby that you were 3 or 4 years ago,using the same exact MO when you get owned..hahahaha

Here we go claiming someone would be sad enough to go out of there way to change the IP to hide an alt on a FORUM. Next you will be saying they can change it to an IP in a different country and get up during the middle of the night to post (like you claimed I was doing). Get a grip this forums isn't important enough for anyone (including you I hope) to do that.

If your not going to just except peoples word then this forums becomes no better than a school playground. Grow up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By deactivated-5eb6f92daae05

@tdkmillsy said:
@tormentos said:
@Tessellation said:

Here we go claiming someone would be sad enough to go out of there way to change the IP to hide an alt on a FORUM. Next you will be saying they can change it to an IP in a different country and get up during the middle of the night to post (like you claimed I was doing). Get a grip this forums isn't important enough for anyone (including you I hope) to do that.

If your not going to just except peoples word then this forums becomes no better than a school playground. Grow up.

No point in talking to Grandpa Tormentos here...lol. Like I said, he first thought I was "makemefamous" now I'm Tessellation...lol. And he'll probably think I'll be cainetao in a few months like @cainetao11 stated earlier...lmao

Funniest thing is this dude swears up and down he has "FACTS" like what the fu...lmfao

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#194 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@tormentos said:
@rrjim1 said:

How many more PS2 were than xbox? 157 million vs 25..

How come Halo 1 and 2 outsold.

Ratchet and clank,Jack and Daxter,God of war,Killzone,show of the colosus and many others?

The user base matter of up a point if Halo wars sold 26 millions and Nioh 53 million then i would say the user base make an impact,but Halo wars 2 sold even less than the first chapter confirmed by NPD leaks on neogaf.

@Tessellation said:

Yes and all of the sudden you decide to appear again..Hahahahaha ...

Pathetic man really.

@blackace said:

Yeah and Halo wars 2 didn't fu**ing make it to the top 10 and GTA V also beat it you blind hypocrite.

NIoh is a niche game Halo wars sold almost 3 million copies is based on a Halo series if fu**ing miles away from being a damn Niche game what the fu**..

Please drop the user base excuse Halo 1 and 2 outsold i think every single PS2 exclusive not name GT,and the PS3 had more than 6 times the user base of the xbox one.

Dude.. no one was expecting Halo Wars 2 to be in the Top 10. The first game only sold about 2.5 million in it's lifetime. You actually thought it would sell 500-1 million in it's first week? LOL!!! Halo 1 was a hugely hyped game since it was started on the PC. It had a huge following. Everyone wanted to try that game. Hardly anyone was excited about a RTS Halo game except for PC gamers. The first Halo Wars was developed by Ensemble Games (developers of Age of Empire series), which got PC gamers excited. HW2 is being developed by 343 Industries/Creative Assembly. Big difference. Dude, please go back on your Xanax meds. You are losing it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By tormentos

@silversix_ said:

Oh look its Tessallation. Very good. Very gooood. Excellent poster with a lot of virgin basement dweller experience.

Hahahahaa you remember how the little creep went missing when Kotaku confirmed the so call new spec Superdae had were the same shit..hahahahaa

He was already here under Kinky-unicorn alt..hahahaha

@cainetao11 said:

Nioh is not a niche game. An action slash rpg with challenging gameplay has risen in popularity since the souls games. That argument is bullshit.

HW2 is a play anywhere title but the only way to get the benefit is to buy it digitally. There was NO physical PC release and I don't know anyone that bought it physically on console either. Why would anyone pass up getting an extra copy? And NPD doesn't count digital sales on any platform. So although Nioh also sold digitally, there is no extra incentive to buy Nioh digitally. But this will be ignored because he lost the PSNow argument anyway

Sure it is because you are a blind lemming like him,just watch Kinky reply to me that gave him up. lol

Why would i fu**ing want an extra copy that i can't play if i don't own a PC like many lemmings.? Not to mention that DRM is totally different in digital content vs physical you don't own that freaking game,you owned physically digitally has a totally different copyright treatment.

There doesn't need to be extra incentive to get the damn game,UWP is something relatively new so trying to claim it will some how spark massive digital sales vs other games that don't have that advantage is a joke.

https://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

Case in point look at how much money Sony is bringing in,they have on amazon a $10,$20,$50 and $60 dollar card in the top 20 all of the over the first xbox live money card of $20.

People are buying more digital content on PS than on xbox,so if you are going to argue about hypothetical sales please look at that amazon list of top seller PSN cards are always there on the top.

@tdkmillsy said:

Yes because he has to change his IP hahahahaa..

Man post from your cell phone or laptop with a cell phone and you already have a different IP in fact he could be posting on both accounts at the same time...

Hahahahaa

Considering the extent some fanboys have gone here to create alts here i say i am right.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@tormentos: monkey paper Puerto Rico shithole emoji payphone orange Sooooonnnnnyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Eltormo.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@tormentos said:
@silversix_ said:

Oh look its Tessallation. Very good. Very gooood. Excellent poster with a lot of virgin basement dweller experience.

Hahahahaa you remember how the little creep went missing when Kotaku confirmed the so call new spec Superdae had were the same shit..hahahahaa

He was already here under Kinky-unicorn alt..hahahaha

@cainetao11 said:

Sure it is because you are a blind lemming like him,just watch Kinky reply to me that gave him up. lol

Why would i fu**ing want an extra copy that i can't play if i don't own a PC like many lemmings.? Not to mention that DRM is totally different in digital content vs physical you don't own that freaking game,you owned physically digitally has a totally different copyright treatment.

There doesn't need to be extra incentive to get the damn game,UWP is something relatively new so trying to claim it will some how spark massive digital sales vs other games that don't have that advantage is a joke.

https://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

Case in point look at how much money Sony is bringing in,they have on amazon a $10,$20,$50 and $60 dollar card in the top 20 all of the over the first xbox live money card of $20.

People are buying more digital content on PS than on xbox,so if you are going to argue about hypothetical sales please look at that amazon list of top seller PSN cards are always there on the top.

@tdkmillsy said:

Yes because he has to change his IP hahahahaa..

Man post from your cell phone or laptop with a cell phone and you already have a different IP in fact he could be posting on both accounts at the same time...

Hahahahaa

Considering the extent some fanboys have gone here to create alts here i say i am right.

Typical expected pointless response

I say it would be sad to deliberately change IP address to hide an alt, your response is you have a different IP if you use a different device. Totally disregarding the actual point.

wonderfully stupid

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 tormentos

@kinky-unikorn said:

No point in talking to Grandpa Tormentos here...lol.

Hahahahaa oh look now he is trying to add something different...hahahaha

To late virgin basement dweller...lol

@blackace said:

Dude.. no one was expecting Halo Wars 2 to be in the Top 10. The first game only sold about 2.5 million in it's lifetime. You actually thought it would sell 500-1 million in it's first week? LOL!!! Halo 1 was a hugely hyped game since it was started on the PC. It had a huge following. Everyone wanted to try that game. Hardly anyone was excited about a RTS Halo game except for PC gamers. The first Halo Wars was developed by Ensemble Games (developers of Age of Empire series), which got PC gamers excited. HW2 is being developed by 343 Industries/Creative Assembly. Big difference. Dude, please go back on your Xanax meds. You are losing it.

Yes people was stop your bullshit man,that the game didn't make is another 2 cent oh and to make matters worse there was fu**ing nothing release exclusive for xbox one on those days that may steer those sales away.

1. Resident Evil 5 (Capcom, Xbox 360) - 938K
  2. Pokemon Platinum (Nintendo, DS) - 805K
  3. Halo Wars (Microsoft, Xbox 360) - 639K
  4. Resident Evil 5 (Capcom, PS3) - 585K
  5. Wii Fit w/ Balance Board (Nintendo, Wii) - 541K
  6. MLB '09: The Show (Sony, PS3) - 305K
  7. Killzone 2 - (Sony, PS3) - 296K
  8. Wii Play w/ Remote (Nintendo, Wii) - 281K
  9. Mario Kart w/ Wheel (Nintendo, Wii) - 278K
  10. MLB 2K9 (Take-Two, Xbox 360) - 205K

http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/NPD_March_2009

https://www.wired.com/2009/04/march-npd-resid/

@cainetao11@tdkmillsy@kvally@rrjim1@loe12k@gago-gago@kingtito@FastRobby@Pedro.

Now you can all stop your crying Halo wars charted in March 2009 when it launch in spot 3 with almost 650k,you don't need half a million copies to chart between the top 10 on NPD unless we are talking holiday who who knows if not even then.

Look at the low end just 205k got MLB 2k9 in it was february NPD which isn't plague by huge sales of BIG ass IP like battlefield,cod or something like that.

By the way blackace it sold close to 650k on its first NPD back in 2009,so yeah it was possible considering the first few days bring great sales and the rest is a continuation of slower but steadier sales.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 cainetao11

@tormentos: Why would a person turn down an extra copy? Tell a human being "Buy one get one free" and more often than not those human beings will buy. Its a psychologically proven sales tactic. Why am I wasting my time. You're navel lint.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 kvally

@tormentos said:
@kinky-unikorn said:

No point in talking to Grandpa Tormentos here...lol.

Hahahahaa oh look now he is trying to add something different...hahahaha

To late virgin basement dweller...lol

@blackace said:

Yes people was stop your bullshit man,that the game didn't make is another 2 cent oh and to make matters worse there was fu**ing nothing release exclusive for xbox one on those days that may steer those sales away.

1. Resident Evil 5 (Capcom, Xbox 360) - 938K
  2. Pokemon Platinum (Nintendo, DS) - 805K
  3. Halo Wars (Microsoft, Xbox 360) - 639K
  4. Resident Evil 5 (Capcom, PS3) - 585K
  5. Wii Fit w/ Balance Board (Nintendo, Wii) - 541K
  6. MLB '09: The Show (Sony, PS3) - 305K
  7. Killzone 2 - (Sony, PS3) - 296K
  8. Wii Play w/ Remote (Nintendo, Wii) - 281K
  9. Mario Kart w/ Wheel (Nintendo, Wii) - 278K
  10. MLB 2K9 (Take-Two, Xbox 360) - 205K

http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/NPD_March_2009

https://www.wired.com/2009/04/march-npd-resid/

@cainetao11@tdkmillsy@kvally@rrjim1@loe12k@gago-gago@kingtito@FastRobby@Pedro.

Now you can all stop your crying Halo wars charted in March 2009 when it launch in spot 3 with almost 650k,you don't need half a million copies to chart between the top 10 on NPD unless we are talking holiday who who knows if not even then.

Look at the low end just 205k got MLB 2k9 in it was february NPD which isn't plague by huge sales of BIG ass IP like battlefield,cod or something like that.

By the way blackace it sold close to 650k on its first NPD back in 2009,so yeah it was possible considering the first few days bring great sales and the rest is a continuation of slower but steadier sales.

You can take me out of your distro. I never brought up sales of the original Halo Wars. Thank you.