NPD is out Nioh >> Halo wars 2.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17425 Posts

@quadknight said:

???? Embarrassing. Lems = Rekt.

A game from your main franchise getting outsold by a niche Japanese game in your home turf ??

Sometimes i wonder if you guys really believe the stuff you say or are just saying it to annoy others.

Both are equally depressing as a gamer.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Quicksilver128
Member since 2003 • 7075 Posts

@KBFloYd: Not that bad at all considering its budget.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

Cow grasping at straws again

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@navyguy21 said:
@quadknight said:

A game from your main franchise getting outsold by a niche Japanese game in your home turf ??

Sometimes i wonder if you guys really believe the stuff you say or are just saying it to annoy others.

:P Chill out bro, none of this is real. I do it all for the lulz.

Yes lems are getting owned but it's all for fun and games. No hard feelings :)

jhcho2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#55 jhcho2
Member since 2004 • 5103 Posts

@thedork_knight said:

Cow grasping at straws again

If that were truly the case, then the only reason why Lemmings would appear to not grasp at any straw is because they have no straws to grasp at

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

Actually surprised Nioh charted tbh, not surprised about Halo Wats 2. RTS on consoles + no digital...yeah.. it was never gonna go that great for that game. Maybe it'll find a solid user base on PC, who knows.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#57 cainetao11  Online
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@FastRobby said:

Wow this is some nice twisting...

• Release date Nioh: 07/02/2017
  • Release date HW2: 21/02/2017

A difference of 2 weeks... Also for Halo Wars 2 they didn't include digital sales, as you can see in the OP on Neogaf about this topic, and below. Put some more effort in your topics @tormentos, don't make it so easy to debunk them when it's so clearly just some more Microsoft hate.

Then I wasn't counted because I bought it digitally.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 cainetao11  Online

@Desmonic said:

Actually surprised Nioh charted tbh, not surprised about Halo Wats 2. RTS on consoles + no digital...yeah.. it was never gonna go that great for that game. Maybe it'll find a solid user base on PC, who knows.

Are you ignoring the fact that is only had 7 days in febuary to sell while Nioh had 3 weeks? I think that could play a part also.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@Desmonic said:

Are you ignoring the fact that is only had 7 days in febuary to sell while Nioh had 3 weeks? I think that could play a part also.

I have no idea of when exactly it was launched. Man, February was like......a month ago lol I can't even remember what I had for lunch last Sunday lol

Still, history shows that RTS's (no matter the brand) on consoles is always.... "not much of a thing" even if they're actually quality games (which seems to be the case).

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#60 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@FastRobby said:

A difference of 2 weeks... Also for Halo Wars 2 they didn't include digital sales, as you can see in the OP on Neogaf about this topic, and below. Put some more effort in your topics @tormentos, don't make it so easy to debunk them when it's so clearly just some more Microsoft hate.

A lot of people. So the whole statement Nioh >> Halo Wars 2 is completely false. Their goes another topic created by tormentos

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 cainetao11  Online

@Desmonic said:
@cainetao11 said:
@Desmonic said:

I have no idea of when exactly it was launched. Man, February was like......a month ago lol I can't even remember what I had for lunch last Sunday lol

Still, history shows that RTS's (no matter the brand) on consoles is always.... "not much of a thing" even if they're actually quality games (which seems to be the case).

I don't disagree at all.

I am pointing out the absolute ridiculousness of cows trying to celebrate the game not charting. Nioh launched Feb 7th and Halo Wars 2 on Feb 21st. 3 weeks of sales of a hack n slash RPG which are not niche anymore. Come off the bullshit. Dark Souls games have made these types of games an established thing now. Look at Bloodborne's numbers as evidence.

VS an RTS designed to be playable with a gamepad on a console, that only had 7 days of sales in Febuary.

More than one cow has said HW benefitted from people buying it without knowing it was an RTS because the Halo name in 2009. Now that excuse cant be used anymore, and the Halo name is some how supposed to guarantee massive sales numbers? LOL Cows non sense is hilarious lately.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#62 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

With 70 million Xbox One consoles sold I am surprised Halo Wars 2 wasn't higher.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

lol wow a niche hack n slash new IP with no marketing just outsold Halo in America.

Also look at the legs on Siege and Overwatch. Great games that deserve their success.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

gta v: the longest fucking legs of any single piece of gaming software in the history of forever. christ

koko-goal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 koko-goal
Member since 2008 • 1122 Posts

PS fanboys... where are Gravity Rush 2 and Yakuza 0? Two flops in a row and none of you talked about it.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8049 Posts

@FastRobby said:
@cainetao11 said:
@FastRobby said:

A lot of people. So the whole statement Nioh >> Halo Wars 2 is completely false. Their goes another topic created by tormentos

I bought digitally as well.. I'm sure alot of people will be buying digital moving forward thanks to Xbox Play Anywhere benefits.. it's still entertaining to see the irony of a sales thread for a game that @tormentos probably didn't even buy himself lol.. Sad!

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 NathanDrakeSwag

@Antwan3K said:
@FastRobby said:
@cainetao11 said:
@FastRobby said:

I bought digitally as well.. I'm sure alot of people will be buying digital moving forward thanks to Xbox Play Anywhere benefits.. it's still entertaining to see the irony of a sales thread for a game that @tormentos probably didn't even buy himself lol.. Sad!

Halo in its peak popularity curb stomped every exclusive not named Gran Turismo in sales. The fact you're using anecdotal evidence of your digital sale to try and justify it placing lower than a niche new IP from a Japanese dev with no marketing in the West is fvcking sad man. Just face facts that MS has killed interest in their biggest franchise.

Also for the record Nioh doesn't include digital sales either.

Halo vs Nioh is now a sales discussion. Let that sink in.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 cainetao11  Online

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@Antwan3K said:
@FastRobby said:
@cainetao11 said:
@FastRobby said:

Halo in its peak popularity curb stomped every exclusive not named Gran Turismo in sales. The fact you're using anecdotal evidence of your digital sale to try and justify it placing lower than a niche new IP from a Japanese dev with no marketing in the West is fvcking sad man. Just face facts that MS has killed interest in their biggest franchise.

Also for the record Nioh doesn't include digital sales either.

Halo vs Nioh is now a sales discussion. Let that sink in.

You're reaching hard Benedict Arnold the flip flopper.

Halo didn't release against Nioh. And GTFO of here with Nioh is niche. Everyone knows the Dark Souls type action hack and Slash RPG is not Niche anymore, dude. Stop the bullshit. Nioh came out Feb 7th.

Halo is a first person shooter. Halo Wars is an RTS designed for a console and gamepad. You want to talk about niche? And it came out Feb 21st. There are only 28 days in Feb. It had one week to chart against 3 weeks.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@MonsieurX:

They have to much to buy compare to what the dead wii u switch and xbox one have..lol

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tormentos said:

February retail game sales are down 21% year over year.

Hardware was down 30% year over year.

Console and Handheld game sales were down 14% year over year.

Physical and Steam PC software sales (for AAA games) were down 26% year over year.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-03-16-ubisofts-for-honor-tops-us-game-sales-during-tough-february-npd

Mostly multi-platform games.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 NathanDrakeSwag

@cainetao11: Since when is Dark Souls not niche? Are you saying that casuals can play those games? Those games are still overwhelmingly difficult for the average gamer and they have a very specific audience and Nioh is even more niche than they are because its a new IP. Souls/Bloodborne sell 2 mil max.

RTS are not niche at all. Some of the most popular games in the world are RTS and people like you and Antwan said there was demand for RTS on console so don't try and use that excuse now. A Halo branded RTS should have done gangbusters according to you guys. Instead it got outsold in America by a game you already deemed a flop.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#72 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

It would have been great if Nioh was a multiplat. It would have attracted Souls fans on all three major platforms and received far better sales.

Then again, maybe the project never would have went ahead if it didn't come attached with the exclusivity as a condition.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By cainetao11  Online

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@cainetao11: Since when is Dark Souls not niche? Are you saying that casuals can play those games? Those games are still overwhelmingly difficult for the average gamer and they have a very specific audience and Nioh is even more niche than they are because its a new IP. Souls/Bloodborne sell 2 mil max.

RTS are not niche at all. Some of the most popular games in the world are RTS and people like you and Antwan said there was demand for RTS on console so don't try and use that excuse now. A Halo branded RTS should have done gangbusters according to you guys. Instead it got outsold in America by a game you already deemed a flop.

Wait are you telling me that in order to NOT be niche a game must be played by casuals?

Bloodborne was a new IP and you say it sold 2 million MAX? Flipper, it sold more than 2 million by September 2015. http://segmentnext.com/2015/09/15/bloodborne-has-sold-over-2-million-copies-sony-reveals/

So what you're saying is, Bloodborne has not sold a single copy since September 2015?

Dark Souls 3 broke sales records http://nerdist.com/dark-souls-3-is-breaking-all-sorts-of-sales-records/

and Dark Souls series has sold 8 million copies http://wccftech.com/dark-souls-series-sold-8-million-copies-40-pc/

Halo Wars 1 sold between 2.1 and 2.6 million copies in 8 years. RTS games are not niche. RTS on consoles? Well by all means tell me how many per year are released then.

According to whom? Link me to these statements, please. You've been rekt, flip flopping beeotch.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

Nioh failure, big time considering there's what 60 million Bores in the wild, mostly in NA and only what, I dunno, 45 million X1's. lol

Freakin Halo Wars 2 is on fire baby!! :P

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

Lame Thread as always by poster.

PS4 has more console out there, more opportunity to sell games

Halo Wars 2 doesn't include digital or bought through Windows 10 (which is what I did)

Halo Wars 2 is RTS on a console that's about as niche as you can get

Chart mostly multiplatform, which doesn't really advertise the benefit of exclusives beyond the big ones.

If you going to post at least be honest and upfront about things.

bait thread

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Antwan3K

@NathanDrakeSwag: I'm simply stating facts.. I bought Halo Wars 2 and I bought it digitally.. Xbox Play Anywhere is a clear incentive for gamers to buy digitally.. Digital sales for Halo Wars 2 weren't counted in that NPD rating.. draw whatever conclusions you want..

Nioh received great scores and seemingly deserves every sale it gets.. I also applaud the team at Microsoft for taking a chance on another console RTS.. I'm just about 70 hours into the game and I'm still enjoying the online component. Hopefully they end up selling enough copies to justify another entry in the series..

The only sad thing is cows like you (are you even a cow?.. Or are you flip-flopped back to being a lemming again?) who are probably playing sales rather than playing games.. I bought Halo Wars 2 and you can check my gamertag for proof.. Did you buy Nioh?.. or are you just in here fanboying for a game that you have no interest in..

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#78 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

Oh I didn't notice that, lol. A title released on double the number of consoles, 2 week earlier than the other title sells more? No way!!!

ROFL!

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 loe12k
Member since 2013 • 3465 Posts

The Playstation fanbase said FH3 and Gears 4 and halo 5 sold like shit too online, so don't listen to them.

They had FH3 at just 382,000 copies and said it flopped. Recently we discover its at 2.5 million, only NPD areas, and UK sales was not included. So we looking at 3 to 4 million copies sold or more.

Vgcharts has Gears 4 at near 3 million retail. That don't include xbox one digital or windows 10 digital sales.

http://www.mobipicker.com/gears-war-4-shows-insane-sales-since-release-can-dethrone-halo-5/

http://segmentnext.com/2016/10/17/gears-of-war-4-sales-dominate-uk-charts-only-behind-fifa-17/

Halo 5. Stinkles on Neogaf a 343 dev confirmed sales where at 5 million 3 months after launch.

Halo Wars 2 is likely to be a more popular title digitally. I even see more PC gamers on their official forums they bought that game digitally.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 loe12k
Member since 2013 • 3465 Posts

@Antwan3K said:

@NathanDrakeSwag: I'm simply stating facts.. I bought Halo Wars 2 and I bought it digitally.. Xbox Play Anywhere is a clear incentive for gamers to buy digitally.. Digital sales for Halo Wars 2 weren't counted in that NPD rating.. draw whatever conclusions you want..

Nioh received great scores and seemingly deserves every sale it gets.. I also applaud the team at Microsoft for taking a chance on another console RTS.. I'm just about 70 hours into the game and I'm still enjoying the online component. Hopefully they end up selling enough copies to justify another entry in the series..

The only sad thing is cows like you (are you even a cow?.. Or are you flip-flopped back to being a lemming again?) who are probably playing sales rather than playing games.. I bought Halo Wars 2 and you can check my gamertag for proof.. Did you buy Nioh?.. or are you just in here fanboying for a game that you have no interest in..

Of course i bought it digitally too.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#81 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@navyguy21 said:
@quadknight said:

You do know that they now have medication for that.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#82 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

Lemmings hide behind the notion they only buy games digitally now.

caryslan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 caryslan2
Member since 2005 • 2486 Posts

@koko-goal said:

PS fanboys... where are Gravity Rush 2 and Yakuza 0? Two flops in a row and none of you talked about it.

I would not hold out for an answer. Most likely, the PS4 fanboys will ignore this post and move past it because they don't want to admit the PS4 has seen its fair share of flops.

Or if they do reply, it will be something along the lines of "But, but, its a Halo game that flopped!"

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@tormentos said:

@MonsieurX:

They have to much to buy compare to what the dead wii u switch and xbox one have..lol

90% the same games to buy

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@tormentos: Desperate for some good news hey? Talk about clutching at straws.

isn't funny watching lemmings try to get any good news they can get??? It's been a great year for us cows so far,from PS4 outselling the xb1s each month, NIOH , NIER, and Horizon getting 9's here at GS and we got to watch Halo Wars 2 flop soo hard it's not even funny anymore. But hey watching Lemmings clutching at straws for any good news is priceless.

UNcartMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 UNcartMe
Member since 2011 • 725 Posts

Honestly, who is still buying GTAV? It was kinda boring imo

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

@daredevils2k said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

@tormentos: Desperate for some good news hey? Talk about clutching at straws.

isn't funny watching lemmings try to get any good news they can get??? It's been a great year for us cows so far,from PS4 outselling the xb1s each month, NIOH , NIER, and Horizon getting 9's here at GS and we got to watch Halo Wars 2 flop soo hard it's not even funny anymore. But hey watching Lemmings clutching at straws for any good news is priceless.

Lol, go do your homework or mummy will get angry at you.

LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 LEGEND_C4A
Member since 2003 • 3186 Posts

@Liquid_: I really like that lord of the rings rts, that game was fun.

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

No point in buying games day one anymore when they literally drop 20% in price within weeks of their release date.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

How is false prove it..

Did Nioh outsold Halo wars 2 or not on February.?

Because NI Oh made it in the top 10 Halo wars 2 didn't regardless of the time different it was outsold period..

But i find funny lemmings crying about dates and more time.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/dead-rising-4-outsold-the-last-guardian-33373123/?page=2

When Dead Rising 4 outsold the last guardian in Uk,non of you care that DR4 came on a Tuesday while TLG came in Friday and didn't care that it was on 2 platforms PC and xbox one vs TLG which was just on PS4.

So spare me the whole hypocrite crap,by the way Halo wars 2 was also on PC which has more than 200 million users in windows 10 by the way.

If your game will sell it will no matter what if it will not sell it will not no matter what.

01./00. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild # <ADV> (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (Â¥6.980) - 186.379 / NEW

02./00. [PS4] Horizon: Zero Dawn # <ADV> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2017.03.02} (Â¥6.900) - 116.997 / NEW

Even more proof the PS4 has 4.4 million units sold in Japan Switch has 329k and Zelda on its first week sold 186,379 copies vs Horizon first week which sold 116,997 Zelda almost double Horizon sales both game debuted the same week,how is that possible when the PS4 has a way bigger user base?

So again stop your crying the game sold less than the first Halo wars which again confirm the trending with xbox series this gen,halo 5,gears and many others have suffer the same fate.

@cainetao11 said:

Stop the crying Halo wars 2 was on PC as well a market with more million users than the PS4,and i don't see you complaining about that fact.

Zelda BOTW outsold Horizon when both came head to head and the PS4 has 4.4 million users vs 329k the switch had,when a game will sell it will period the rest are excuses,by the way last gen when 360 games sold more than PS3 non of you cry about the PS3 having smaller user base nor cared.

@Antwan3K said:

Hypocrite and blind as always so tell me did NPD counted Ni Oh digital or are you going to keep pretending that not a single digital copy was sold on PS4?

https://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

A reminder of who is spending more for digital stuff this gen,in case you want to argue that the xbox one sell more digital content.

Even the $100 dollar card is beating the first xbox live card on amazon which by the way is $10 worth lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#91 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@tormentos said:
@FastRobby said:

How is false prove it..

Did Nioh outsold Halo wars 2 or not on February.?

I did prove it... It doesn't include digital sales, so how can you say that Nioh outsold Halo Wars 2 in the USA, when you don't even include digital sales...

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By cainetao11  Online

@tormentos: So you cows are saying W10 MS store is Legit now? I thought MS PC store was a joke? Now for this its viable?

And BotW is on WiiU also LOL

Still doesn't explain 21 days of sales vs 7 dude.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos: So you cows are saying W10 MS store is Legit now? I thought MS PC store was a joke? Now for this its viable?

And BotW is on WiiU also LOL

Still doesn't explain 21 days of sales vs 7 dude.

Who say it wasn't legit? Windows 10 store exist but is not an xbox one if that if what you want to imply.

The game was on 2 platforms PC and xbox one didn't see you cry foul about it.

21 days of sales vs 7 mean nothing ,Nioh sold 1 million in 17 days.

Has MS claim 1 million for Halo wars 2 yet.? It is pass due you know since the game has 24 days since it launch on PC and xbox one and still no million mark hit that bad it did.

So yeah time has nothing to do with it the game flopped sales wise and under performed vs Halo wars.

@FastRobby said:

I did prove it... It doesn't include digital sales, so how can you say that Nioh outsold Halo Wars 2 in the USA, when you don't even include digital sales...

NO you proved shit.as Nioh sales doesn't include digital sales either,and sony is selling more digital content that MS and PROFITS and sites like amazon prove that.

So again link me to digital sales of both that prove my claim is false..

Oh wait you can't my thread is based on NPD and NPD sales prove it Halo didn't chart nioh did and i would stop before you own your self,as we have threads where xbox one games have perform better and never the digital card was play by you.

But then again like i told you digital sales for nioh are no there either.

Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Blazed
Member since 2005 • 2947 Posts

@Antwan3K said:

Nice.. Looks like Nioh will eventually be another strong title for PS Now..

Source?

@i_p_daily said: Lets make some sense of this

Nioh was released on Feb 7 = 3 weeks to sell in Feb

Halo Wars 2 released on Feb 21 = 1 week to sell in Feb

More PS4's sold.

Hopefully this clears things up for people, have a nice day :)

Nioh is a New IP

Halowars 2 had a following from the originalis

NiOh was short stocked.

Ps4 actually has games.

"Hopefully this clears things up for people, have a nice day :)"

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Antwan3K

@tormentos: I'm starting to think you have no idea what the word "hypocrite" means..

everything i said was factual.. find a quote in this thread where i said Nioh didnt sell digital copies.. find a quote in this thread where i said Halo Wars 2 outsold Nioh.. I simply stated the FACTS that Xbox Play Anywhere games like Halo Wars 2 have more benefits attached to them when purchased digitally and digital copies of the game (on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC) werent counted in those sales figures... apparently every person in this very thread that bought Halo Wars 2 bought it digitally and every single person who bought it on PC purchased it digitally.. that's potentially a huge number of sales that aren't being tracked in that NPD report you posted..

So if you want to say Nioh outsold Halo Wars 2 in the month of Feb, 3 weeks vs 1 week mind you, that's fine.. but that doesn't change the FACT that without counting digital sales, neither of us knows for sure what the final numbers for either game are.. and if we don't have all the numbers, threads like these are becoming more and more meaningless

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Antwan3K

@Blazed: no source, just making a general comment.. Noih performed well both critically and commercially, and since PS4 games are going to be playable on PC soon, if Nioh eventially joins that line-up, it will be a strong addition.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 tormentos

@Antwan3K said:

@tormentos: I'm starting to think you have no idea what the word "hypocrite" means..

everything i said was factual.. find a quote in this thread where i said Nioh didnt sell digital copies.. find a quote in this thread where i said Halo Wars 2 outsold Nioh.. I simply stated the FACTS that Xbox Play Anywhere games like Halo Wars 2 have more benefits attached to them when purchased digitally and digital copies of the game (on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC) werent counted in those sales figures... apparently every person in this very thread that bought Halo Wars 2 bought it digitally and every single person who bought it on PC purchased it digitally.. that's potentially a huge number of sales that aren't being tracked in that NPD report you posted..

So if you want to say Nioh outsold Halo Wars 2 in the month of Feb, 3 weeks vs 1 week mind you, that's fine.. but that doesn't change the FACT that without counting digital sales, neither of us knows for sure what the final numbers for either game are.. and if we don't have all the numbers, threads like these are becoming more and more meaningless

NO nothing you say was factual all anecdotal bullshit..

First things first.

Downplaying NPD because it doesn't have digital sales is a JOKE,why because is not only on the freaking xbox one where you can buy digital games,worse the PS4 has more digital sales than the XBO proven by profits from both companies,so if you are going to claim HW2 added more sales by digital way,that means Nioh also added more sales by digital way.

Yes those benefits are there if YOU HAVE A PC that can play the game,if you don't have a PC what the fu** does play anywhere games serve you for? Oh wait you didn't calculate that you just assume every xbox one fan has a PC,which go against the claim of lemmings who claim that most xbox fans want a console and not a PC.

Then you have the fact that physical sales >>>>>>>>>>>> digital sales still.

My thread is based on NPD and NPD says NIOH >>>> Halo wars 2 you can admit it or live on denial,by the way has MS claim even 1 million sold yet? Funny because the game is 24 days old and still no million claim,Nioh arrived there 17 days in.

So yeah NIOH >>> Halo wars 2.

@Antwan3K said:

@Blazed: no source, just making a general comment.. Noih performed well both critically and commercially, and since PS4 games are going to be playable on PC soon, if Nioh eventially joins that line-up, it will be a strong addition.

Nice i see you change the topic to the whole bullshit about PS4 games been on PC...lol

Where can i buy PS4 games for PC LINK.

What you will get is the pleasure of choosing between a fully functional physical PS4 or a limited function remote PS4,then end result is the same you NEED a PS4 buy one or rent one from Sony,because your PC can't install PS4 games..hahahahaa

Oh NIOH >>>>>> Halo wars 2..lol

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Antwan3K

@tormentos: without counting digital sales, you don't have all the sales numbers..

Xbox Play Anywhere offers more incentive to buy digitial on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC versus buying physical copies.. plus every single sale for Windows 10 PC was digital and therefore wasnt even counted in those numbers.. if you can't account for the entirety of the Windows 10 PC community in those numbers, that tells you right there that using NPD is becoming more and more meaningless for these debates..

Soon you'll be able to play PS4 games on PC via PS Now.. there's plenty of information on that subject.. if/when Nioh joins that line-up, it will be a strong addition for the service..

Nothing you just wrote changes any of those facts..

is Noih a better RTS than Halo Wars 2?.. did you even buy Nioh?.. you're comparing apples to oranges.. if Halo Wars 2 sold enough to justify a Halo Wars 3, I'm happy.. I'm really enjoying the game.. keep playing sales all you want.. back in the real world, I'm now over 73 hours into Halo Wars 2 with 85% achievements and I'll still be playing for months to come thanks to the online multiplayer.. you, on the other hand, probably didn't even buy Nioh.. probably haven't even played the game at all.. what's your PSN username?.. let's see how much you play games versus playing sales..

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By cainetao11  Online

@tormentos: LMAO this whole forum says it isn't legit! You cant mod the games that you buy from W10 store. Now we're going to pretend PC players respect the W10 store and use it a lot like Steam? And those are digital sales!!! They aren't counted!! There was no PHYSICAL PC release, so they weren't counted HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're so REKT! The only thing NPD for Feb counted was physical discs for Xbox One consoles and that was only 7 days of sales so it doesn't matter that it was on PC also.

Oh you're going to move the goal posts to did is sell 1 million yet? But your thread is about Feb NPD. LOL your thread got rekt.

RTS designed for console controller, even if you can buy the game on the W10 store is not going to sell to PC RTS fans. The first Halo Wars didn't sell massively 8 years ago, it took 8 years to sell a little over 2 million. It is not a big selling Halo spin off and never will be. But it is something the Halo Lore community likes.

Compared to a game selling for 21 days in the Feb NPD, an action-hack-n-slash RPG which Dark Souls have made standard and more popular. Others that aren't trying to spin an agenda here can see how fanboy bullshit this is.

You say Nio>>Halo Wars 2? GREAT!! I like Nioh better than Halo Wars 2 also. I still liked Halo Wars 2 and played both unlike you who probably hasn't played either.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

BF1 still outsold it lul