No Man's Sky Angryjoe review 5/10

• 158 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#51 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

@Newhopes said:
@R4gn4r0k said:
@dynamitecop said:

13,275 In-Game

the numbers keep tanking, like i said repeatedly, once that honeymoon phase wears off this game offers nothing but mundane repetition of meaningless tasks, bland mechanics and procedurally generated boredom.

ai, this was one of the most played games on steam at one point.

Steam numbers tanked real hard within a week of release.

All that's left is for Steam to start allowing those unconditional refund, which they have done before for deceptive or broken products (e.g. War Z).

I don't think any AAA-priced title has been as deceptive on so so many fronts as NMS in recent years, so it's very much within the realm of possibilities.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#52  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Squadron 42/Star Citizen and Everspace will save the day. It was always meant to be like that. Other games just tried to take advantage of SC's popularity and had no soul or passion behind them.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#53 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

He screams too much for me. Does raise good points every time he reviews something.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@KungfuKitten said:

He screams too much for me. Does raise good points every time he reviews something.

i hate his screaming too, especially since he started streaming. thing is more annoying than anything else...

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

People still care about AJ?

I watched one of his videos once. Never again. That guy is the lowest common denominator hack of youtube fame. I put pew die pie over that sack of crap, which is saying a lot.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts

Angry Joe managing to make a living out of this shit says a lot about our current times and gaming "community" in general.

Like that kid in the news that said he "wants to be a Youtuber" when he grows up. Some of this stuff makes me cringe so hard I almost want off this rock.

2mrw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#57  Edited By 2mrw
Member since 2008 • 6205 Posts

HAHAH, I was able to tell this game is a flop ever since its first trailer.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56343 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@davillain- said:

Props to Joe for actually calling out everything removed from the game, you won't see any "official review" really hold HG accountable for that.

Pretty much agree with everything he said, and I am still enjoying the game, but this is a $20 indie game disguised as a AAA title.

A 5/10 is what I would give it but I kinda felt he was being generious on the score and this review was his best since Destiny.

Kudos and much respect to you, bro. You say you would give it a 5/10 but you're also enjoying the game. I enjoy many games that I don't consider all that high on a scale of 1-10.

Well I had fun playing Quantum Break despite it's flaws and the same goes for just about every low scores but if the game is good to me, then that's all good.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 silversix_

@clone01 said:
@foxhound_fox said:

I watched one of his videos once. Never again. That guy is the lowest common denominator hack of youtube fame. I put pew die pie over that sack of crap, which is saying a lot.

that's the problem, you watched him once, hated him that one time *for whatever reason* and now he's on your "gtfo" list. Three to four years ago, i couldn't stand him myself, he was in the pewdiepie range of shit to me. But then, i took the time to watch his 'garbage' cuz he reviewed a bunch of games that i played back then and he's not bad at all. Other than reviews (not the short crappy ones), his content is garbage, tho.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By silversix_

@Thunderdrone said:

Angry Joe managing to make a living out of this shit says a lot about our current times and gaming "community" in general.

Like that kid in the news that said he "wants to be a Youtuber" when he grows up. Some of this stuff makes me cringe so hard I almost want off this rock.

You could visit Uranus, its great there.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44238 Posts

@silversix_ said:
@Thunderdrone said:

Lol, makes me think of Mass Effect 2. For a good laugh in ME2, go to the planet Uranus and try probing it for materials and see what happens. :P

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#62 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@silversix_ said:
@clone01 said:
@foxhound_fox said:

that's the problem, you watched him once, hated him that one time *for whatever reason* and now he's on your "gtfo" list. Three to four years ago, i couldn't stand him myself, he was in the pewdiepie range of shit to me. But then, i took the time to watch his 'garbage' cuz he reviewed a bunch of games that i played back then and he's not bad at all. Other than reviews (not the short crappy ones), his content is garbage, tho.

his only review I saw was the division and he had some good points there, still he scored it low for the wrong reasons.

anyone that give dragon's dogma a 7/10 has lost all respect as a reviewer.

No man's sky 5/10 is understandable, it is not for everyone, and I certainly don't expect this guy to be able to appreciate it.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 silversix_

@commander: I have played DD for over 250h, one of my fav rpg's from 7th gen and i think that a 7 fits perfectly fine. An 8 would be fair as well but when you take the fugly visuals, crappy ass voice acting with zero lips sync, shallow side quests and main story, annoying af pawns that repeat the same sentence for the 18000000th time into account, i think a solid 7/10 is a good score. That doesn't mean the game isn't worth playing. If Crapcom wasn't as braindead as they're, we would be playing DD2 by now...

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 silversix_

@SecretPolice said:
@silversix_ said:
@Thunderdrone said:

Lol, makes me think of Mass Effect 2. For a good laugh in ME2, go to the planet Uranus and try probing it for materials and see what happens. :P

Loading Video...

loooool i never knew that. for those who haven't seen it

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

@Blabadon said:

@foxhound_fox: why even post

Why even respond?

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 commander

@silversix_ said:

@commander: I have played DD for over 250h, one of my fav rpg's from 7th gen and i think that a 7 fits perfectly fine. An 8 would be fair as well but when you take the fugly visuals, crappy ass voice acting with zero lips sync, shallow side quests and main story, annoying af pawns that repeat the same sentence for the 18000000th time into account, i think a solid 7/10 is a good score. That doesn't mean the game isn't worth playing. If Crapcom wasn't as braindead as they're, we would be playing DD2 by now...

and skyrim get's a 9/10, of course skyrim does have the better diagolue, story and so on.

However, the hand to hand combat in dd makes skyrim look like a stupid game, the enemies especially the dragons make skyrim look like a game from 2 gens ago.

There are also those little things that sets the game apart, for instance wolves that are on fire will rol on the ground to put the fire out, foliage looks like actually foliage instead like it was being cut from a cardboard box, looking in the distance doesn't feel articificial, colors don't look washed out and greyish. I can climb the houses?, the pawn system gives the game an extra dimension.

The negatives you sum up don't carry any weight at all, I don't think you realize the visual quality of games back in 2012, voice acting and story isn't that important with this kind of gameplay and graphics. Look at dark souls.

Kingdoms of amulur, that is a 7/10, and if it had an extra difficulty level, it could have gotten more.

A 7/10 for DD is simply blasphemy.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Didnt watch but Im guessing the review went something like this

"hurrr durrr hurrrr" *long fart noise* "5/10"

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@silversix_ said:
@Thunderdrone said:

You would know. You've had your head buried there for years

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 silversix_

@commander said:
@silversix_ said:

and skyrim get's a 9/10, of course skyrim does have the better diagolue, story and so on.

However, the hand to hand combat in dd makes skyrim look like a stupid game, the enemies especially the dragons make skyrim look like a game from 2 gens ago.

There are also those little things that sets the game apart, for instance wolves that are on fire will rol on the ground to put the fire out, foliage looks like actually foliage instead like it was being cut from a cardboard box, looking in the distance doesn't feel articificial, colors don't look washed out and greyish. I can climb the houses?, the pawn system gives the game an extra dimension.

The negatives you sum up don't carry any weight at all, I don't think you realize the visual quality of games back in 2012, voice acting and story isn't that important with this kind of gameplay and graphics. Look at dark souls.

Kingdoms of amulur, that is a 7/10, and if it had an extra difficulty level, it could have gotten more.

A 7/10 for DD is simply blasphemy.

Skyrim is worth a 5/10 in my book. And i do realize the visual quality from 2012. DD was like Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, fugly games but excellent games outside their visuals. Mass Effect 1, a game that was never a graphics king, one that came out in 2007 looked better than DD. DD looked bad for 2012 or even earlier standards. I remember very clearly playing the game and asking myself if the visuals will come in a DLC.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 silversix_

@mems_1224 said:
@silversix_ said:
@Thunderdrone said:

What is my head doing inside Uranus? Please describe.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#71 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@mirgamer said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Yes they do, his vids and reviews regularly pulls half a mill to millions of viewers easily, depending on the title hes reviewing.

Hes hilarious asf, its just entertaining to watch his overdramatic antics but thats just the way he is. Hes my fav reviewer because of that(besides that he always articulate and explains his points and reasonings very very well), even though some of my favourite games he absolutely hated haha. He also usually take his time and don't rush his reviews like many others for the early bird clicks. He was criticised for that, lol. (a reviewer taking his time to properly, you know, review a game? What is the world coming to..)

You don't have to hate or be degrading to every person you disagree with, you know...

Joe's reviews take a long time because he does all those stupid skits. The downside is by the time his review is out it's too late, many have already purchased the game. His reviews are after thoughts, albeit entertaining after thoughts. I don't need a review three weeks after release, I need it the week of or the day before.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44238 Posts

@silversix_ said:
@mems_1224 said:
@silversix_ said:
@Thunderdrone said:

What is my head doing inside Uranus? Please describe.

You know what the Starship Enterprise and toilet paper have in common?

They both circle Uranus in search of Klingons. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@svaubel said:

Flop of the Year. Maybe even Flop of the Gen.

$60 for a tech demo that didn't have half the stuff that was promised leading up to released.

Flop of the year is Quantum Break. NMS is still selling like crazy regardless of its quality. Quantum Break basically destroyed Remedy.

Did Remedy shut down? Are they not making games anymore?

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Bread_or_Decide

Hello Games used mystery to their advantage. WHAT DO YOU DO IN NO MAN'S SKY? Well the problem with mystery is the public will make up cooler things than you actually give them. This is why there's a huge backlash against NMS. Next time be more upfront and honest about your game.

They did try to put out a few fires before release, "This game won't be for everyone," but by then it was too late. Doesn't help that the Sean Murray was never consistent about gameplay or features.

I believe one thing ruined NMS above all else, lack of multiplayer. Multiplayer is why minecraft is what it is today. What's the point of naming a planet after your butt if you can't bring a friend with you?

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Bread_or_Decide

@Thunderdrone said:

The youtube boat has sailed. Getting in now is like trying to sell shit online after amazon.com. You're too late. The youtube kings have been crowned, everything else is bread crumbs.

Although patreon has opened doors for idiots to give money to other idiots so they don't have to work for a living.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@svaubel said:

$60 for a tech demo that didn't have half the stuff that was promised leading up to released.

Flop of the year is Quantum Break. NMS is still selling like crazy regardless of its quality. Quantum Break basically destroyed Remedy.

They have been reduced to working on a sequel to some free to play Korean FPS flash game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@svaubel said:

They have been reduced to working on a sequel to some free to play Korean FPS flash game.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/6/8/11882608/remedy--alan-wake-new-games

Remedy is working on 2 new games and one is a new IP they said, they are a small company so it takes time for them to come out with games and from what I remember reading, QB sold pretty well so what are you even talking about LOL. How is Remedy "destroyed" if they want to make a F2P game when a lot of companies are doing that now to big success. Epic is making a F2P MOBA, are they a destroyed company, where do you even come up with your logic most of the time LOL.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 silversix_

@Bread_or_Decide said:

Hello Games used mystery to their advantage. WHAT DO YOU DO IN NO MAN'S SKY? Well the problem with mystery is the public will make up cooler things than you actually give them. This is why there's a huge backlash against NMS. Next time be more upfront and honest about your game.

They did try to put out a few fires before release, "This game won't be for everyone," but by then it was too late. Doesn't help that the Sean Murray was never consistent about gameplay or features.

I believe one thing ruined NMS above all else, lack of multiplayer. Multiplayer is why minecraft is what it is today. What's the point of naming a planet after your butt if you can't bring a friend with you?

But do you REALLY want to? Its the main reason why the game sold so well. Now, with the money they've made, they *may* recruit more peeps to add more content for the game, free and in paid DLC. This may be the only reason the game improves in the future. If the game didn't sell well, it wouldn't improve much with their team of 15 people.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

Once again i agree with Joe. I rarely disagree with this guy , seems we are too close on our opinions about 99% of the games he is reviewing.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 NathanDrakeSwag

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@svaubel said:

Remedy is working on 2 new games and one is a new IP they said, they are a small company so it takes time for them to come out with games and from what I remember reading, QB sold pretty well so what are you even talking about LOL. How is Remedy "destroyed" if they want to make a F2P game when a lot of companies are doing that now to big success. Epic is making a F2P MOBA, are they a destroyed company, where do you even come up with your logic most of the time LOL.

Quantum Break did not sell well. It didn't even reach 200k sales in the first 2 months of NPD tracking.

Also there is a difference in what Epic is doing. They are making their own game with their own engine and will reap all the rewards of the game if its successful. Paragon is not a cheap project despite being free to play. Remedy has gone from making AAA games to working on a flash game. Not just a free to play game but a free to play FLASH game. No one does that willingly.

They also ended their partnership with MS shortly after the release of QB. Had the game been a big commercial success do you really think MS wouldn't have threw money at them for a sequel?

Personally I hope the new IP they are working on is a big budget AAA game because I remember how much I loved Max Payne 1 and 2 and want to see them make something even better someday. But I have doubts that any AAA publishers are lining up to fund another big budget game for a studio that takes an average of 5 years to make a game that probably won't make back the money put into it.

They could get lucky like Insomniac though and land a Spiderman-esque gig.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#82 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20180 Posts

@Chutebox said:

Most important thing to this, is 5/10 = average.

Bwhahaha

What you did there, I see it!

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#83 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41571 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Thunderdrone said:

The youtube boat has sailed. Getting in now is like trying to sell shit online after amazon.com. You're too late. The youtube kings have been crowned, everything else is bread crumbs.

Although patreon has opened doors for idiots to give money to other idiots so they don't have to work for a living.

Prime example of this: DarkSydePhil.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Quantum Break did not sell well. It didn't even reach 200k sales in the first 2 months of NPD tracking.

Also there is a difference in what Epic is doing. They are making their own game with their own engine and will reap all the rewards of the game if its successful. Paragon is not a cheap project despite being free to play. Remedy has gone from making AAA games to working on a flash game. Not just a free to play game but a free to play FLASH game. No one does that willingly.

They also ended their partnership with MS shortly after the release of QB. Had the game been a big commercial success do you really think MS wouldn't have threw money at them for a sequel?

Personally I hope the new IP they are working on is a big budget AAA game because I remember how much I loved Max Payne 1 and 2 and want to see them make something even better someday. But I have doubts that any AAA publishers are lining up to fund another big budget game for a studio that takes an average of 5 years to make a game that probably won't make back the money put into it.

They could get lucky like Insomniac though and land a Spiderman-esque gig.

Where is your proof of what QB sold? You just throwing things out there but where is your proof of any sales, digital and hard copy of the game? Where is your proof that they ended anything and like I said quite a few companies are going the F2P route and making good money because of it. Evolve went this route recently and added 1 million new users on the PC and looking to expand it more in the future because of it with new hunters and monsters so how is Remedy destroyed doing anything F2P? Bungie left MS after a huge success of the Halo serious cause they wanted to make something new, what makes you thing Remedy didn't want to do the same thing cause clearly MS wants another Alan Wake and Remedy doesn't want to make that right now so once again, where are you getting all your info from?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@GoldenElementXL: @foxhound_fox: I really like Joe's reviews. Usually agree with most of them. He's pretty funny and makes good points. Hate him all you want, but he does do his research. Great review on NMS.

Also I didn't know some of the features in this game was cut out but I didn't follow the interviews when this game was still in development. I knew what I was getting and I'm still cool with my purchase.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 DaVillain  Moderator

@sailor232 said:
@lamprey263 said:

I really don't get why people dislike Angry Joe and this review, did any of you even play NMS? Ignore the score, the meat of the review is spot on. Ha, that intro pretty much embodies like 80% of the game.

Yip, everything he said is exactly spot on.

I never knew the depths of how much Sean Murray lied before watching this review, now I feel cheated after watching this even though I still like the game, knowing what it should have all included....wow!!!

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#87 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44650 Posts

@sailor232 said:
@silversix_ said:
@sailor232 said:
@lamprey263 said:

I really don't get why people dislike Angry Joe and this review, did any of you even play NMS? Ignore the score, the meat of the review is spot on. Ha, that intro pretty much embodies like 80% of the game.

Yip, everything he said is exactly spot on.

"i like how you claim the review is "accurate" because it fits your opinion"

It's fact the game isn't what it was claimed to be. When does opinion make it fact? Fact has to come from something, so how many tens of thousands of people saying the same thing does it take before it becomes fact that the game isn't very good?

While I agree with the review I still feel it's worth playing. I just don't think it's worth the price. Hopefully they work out many of the game's problems with updates. Thankfully I wasn't like Joe and following all the pre-release coverage and full of expectations from promises, so I wasn't disappointed on that end, though seeing it now myself I totally see where he comes from, and even I have to be like "damn, they totally could have done better, they were going to do this and that but didn't". Maybe it was just a too bit ambitious and they couldn't tie up everything they wanted in the game. And, I agree with Joe on the part about how he thought it was going to be a $20 downloadable indie game but then got slapped on the full $60 price tag. If it were a $20 game I'd feel a lot better about the game releasing in the state it's in.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 NathanDrakeSwag

@BigShotSmoov007:

Sales

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/741333953475444737

Remedy confirming they are now working with a new partner

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/remedy-working-two-new-projects-none-related-alan-wake/

Bungie's departure seemed different to me. They had been working on nothing for Halo for a decade and wanted to try something new. They are also a big enough name that anything they make will sell at this point and they knew that. Just look at Destiny. They are probably making more money right now than they did at MS.

Do you have any proof that Remedy didn't want to make another Alan Wake or that MS actually approached them to make another Alan Wake? Because I can't find anything about that. It was puzzling why they didn't make Alan Wake 2 instead of Quantum Break to begin with. I find it hard to believe that Remedy really wanted to move on after only 1 game in the universe and MS really needs to stick with some IPs and build them up instead of giving up and moving on every time something ain't an instant hit like Halo, Gears and Forza.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Bread_or_Decide

What really lies at the center of the galaxy is an error message?

Maybe NMS and Destiny need to trade notes and combine to form a complete game.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#90 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@davillain-: Yeah I had fun with QB. First play through with watching the episodes was fun. Story is a mind screw with the time travel and effects on characters, especially Beth. Game is merely borderline good imo. Combat and juggling powers so as to not need to use cover is best part about it.

I've enjoyed quite a few games across platforms that get shit on here.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#92 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@commander said:
@silversix_ said:
@clone01 said:
@foxhound_fox said:

his only review I saw was the division and he had some good points there, still he scored it low for the wrong reasons.

No man's sky 5/10 is understandable, it is not for everyone, and I certainly don't expect this guy to be able to appreciate it.

Let me get this right, you understand differing opinions with NMS, but if someone differs on Dragon's Dogma from you they cannot be respected? Cool consistency dude.

Moistcarrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Moistcarrot
Member since 2015 • 1481 Posts

He's so fucking fat now god damn.

AlonDenisiuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 AlonDenisiuk
Member since 2016 • 6 Posts

With all of the things that didn't show up in the final game, I though Joe would have gave the game a lower score.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@sts106mat said:
@AzatiS said:

Once again i agree with Joe. I rarely disagree with this guy , seems we are too close on our opinions about 99% of the games he is reviewing.

so you've played this game then?

No need. Ive watched enough to tell its not for me and to question its content / gameplay etc. I was optimistic about this game for a while and it seems most of reviewers question it also for the very same reasons i was .

And imagine i did that before i see a single reviwer score , just from demos and gameplay videos. If you cant do it , let me teach you how kiddo. Its really easy to judge certain genres or games from lengthy gameplay videos.

Except if you are hypocrite enough to tell us , every game you judged before , youve played it yourself. rooofl !

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#96 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7343 Posts

Keep in mind, and Angry Joe "5" is "Average", about the same as a Gamespot "7". He uses the whole scale, not just the top half like we're in school.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 commander

@sts106mat said:

@AzatiS: hahaha i have never seen anyone agree with a review for a game they havent played. Hilarious.

hilarious indeed.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 commander

@cainetao11 said:
@commander said:
@silversix_ said:
@clone01 said:

Let me get this right, you understand differing opinions with NMS, but if someone differs on Dragon's Dogma from you they cannot be respected? Cool consistency dude.

Coming from him it's understandable. I should have said 'So no man's sky 5/10 is understandable...'