No Halo Infinite Co-op Campaign Or Forge At Launch(Dec 8th)

• 151 results
Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#151 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@musicalmac said:

I’ve lost most my faith in this game and the folks making it. That goes for the franchise in the post Bungie era.

As for this game specifically, think about it—how long will it take to get the stuff we all expect at launch? Forge and coop campaign? How many delays?…

I hope the game is good, but yea, they delayed it for a year, and it's still not a complete game at launch.

It wont be as good as Deathloop.

Maybe they'll both be good. Or you hoping Halo is bad so you can make endless threads about how much better Deathloop is?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44238 Posts

@musicalmac said:

I’ve lost most my faith in this game and the folks making it. That goes for the franchise in the post Bungie era.

As for this game specifically, think about it—how long will it take to get the stuff we all expect at launch? Forge and coop campaign? How many delays?…

Hi there ghost-rider, long time no see. ;)

Anyway I hope you don't mind but I'll be hoping you are proven as wrong as wrong could be and Halo: Infinite, ends up being the bestest Halo ever.... Evah! And all around GOAT! lol :P

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#154 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44655 Posts

I feel that some of the issues like no co-op at launch could have been mediated by some kind of virtual couch co-op feature. Either by user hosting or through the server hosted streaming, it would essentially give two users from different locations the kind of local split-screen experience. And it say wouldn't just mediate this issue until co-op is added, it could work with the many games that have no online co-op features at all, like modern Lego games, the 7th gen versions used to do this but 8th gen they have left this feature out.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7275 Posts

I'm still in hope the campaign turns out good that custom console looks great nobody does customs better than ms.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12066 Posts

December 8th cometh.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#157  Edited By brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6106 Posts

No co-op or forge, Get over it. Not much of a big deal, if it affects overall rating would be simply stupidity. Forge and co-op will be a future feature added to Halo Infinite. Sony fanboys will see it as a biggest flaw in gaming history because it’s MS’s biggest franchise.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8320 Posts

Halo Infinite launching without co-op campaign is an epic fail by any measure.. Full stop..

I do hope that the campaign is judged purely on the merits of the campaign though.. Other titles like Red Dead Redemption 2 launched without features like multi-player available at launch and weren't "docked" points off the reviews as a result..

If the campaign is amazing, just rate it as such.. If it sucks, do the same..

Ultimately, if 343 drops the ball again, it's "three strikes you're out" in my opinion.. Enough is enough

Avatar image for deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

@SecretPolice: 'Hi there ghost-rider, long time no see. ;)

Anyway I hope you don't mind but I'll be hoping you are proven as wrong as wrong could be and Halo: Infinite, ends up being the bestest Halo ever.... Evah! And all around GOAT! lol :P'

I've honestly never seen this guy post more than 2 words and a gif. This is astronomical😳

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44238 Posts

@theam0g:

That's what you observe when you're looking around with your eyes wide shut. SMH. :P

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7275 Posts

I think the fact they are using the seasons model explains a lot. Damage control for why it's releasing without key components for the series.