No Halo Infinite Co-op Campaign Or Forge At Launch(Dec 8th)

• 151 results
NNoyingHusband

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 NNoyingHusband
Member since 2020 • 1048 Posts

@zerothehero said:
@nnoyinghusband said:

Poll I saw on a Halo FB group. The well majority didn't care about this, which I was surprised to see. If people in a Halo FB group aren't pissing and moaning about this, it truly isn't a concern then, cause they'd be the first to be foaming at the mouth in a tizzy over.

YouTubers are flipping out a bunch said they care, influencers > a few fanboys on facebook

I say what I said because a lot of people on these Halo FB groups, some of them are purists, they are very particular, complain a lot about changes or things not being how they want in Halo. No matter. Game is gonna do just fine. A crying YouTuber will still pick it up and play it once it comes out.

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ZeroTheHero
Member since 2021 • 1391 Posts

@nnoyinghusband said:
@zerothehero said:
@nnoyinghusband said:

Poll I saw on a Halo FB group. The well majority didn't care about this, which I was surprised to see. If people in a Halo FB group aren't pissing and moaning about this, it truly isn't a concern then, cause they'd be the first to be foaming at the mouth in a tizzy over.

YouTubers are flipping out a bunch said they care, influencers > a few fanboys on facebook

I say what I said because a lot of people on these Halo FB groups, some of them are purists, they are very particular, complain a lot about changes or things not being how they want in Halo. No matter. Game is gonna do just fine. A crying YouTuber will still pick it up and play it once it comes out.

No a lot of youtubers are boycotting games for not having stuff now and have many options now people are moving onto to other games like FF14 and stuff they don't need a gimped halo game in this market right now with all the great games out an about.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11687 Posts

@zerothehero said:
@nnoyinghusband said:
@zerothehero said:
@nnoyinghusband said:

No a lot of youtubers are boycotting games for not having stuff now and have many options now people are moving onto to other games like FF14 and stuff they don't need a gimped halo game in this market right now with all the great games out an about.

Lol, you mean they're leaving WoW specifically for FF14 for reasons like Blizzard execs being perverts and the game being utter shit. Literally has nothing to do with Halo, and who are the youtubers that are "flipping out"?

NNoyingHusband

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 NNoyingHusband
Member since 2020 • 1048 Posts

@zerothehero: Halo's MP is FTP and where the majority of people are worried about, not playing a campaign with a friend. What market? Warzone and Apex? The market is so thirsty for a new shooter that Splitgate, which isn't really that great, has people salivating over it simply because there's not much else out lately for FPS. Halo will be the market once it drops, that and BF2042. Warzone and Apex will lose a lot of players once these two games drop and Splitgate won't even be remembered.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

Damn that sucks. I think it's reasonable for fans to expect a complete package after a years delay, so for something like co-op to be missing from a Halo game is really disappointing.

LetsHaveFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LetsHaveFun
Member since 2020 • 369 Posts

wait there's still no release date??

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12066 Posts

Can't wait for the greatness to come this holiday.

LetsHaveFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By LetsHaveFun
Member since 2020 • 369 Posts

@kuu2 said:

how do you know it will come this holiday??

no release date and missing features!!

this is bad not good!?!

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#60 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17454 Posts

I understand Covid and all of that....but what were they going to release if the reveal hadn't flopped?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@navyguy21 said:

I understand Covid and all of that....but what were they going to release if the reveal hadn't flopped?

Something far worse than CP2077. Or MCC for that matter. 343 can't be trusted

Avatar image for deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

@goldenelementxl: 'You both would have a good point if the game wasn’t delayed a year already, and the devs didn’t say they were done with the the content back in January. There is something VERY off here.'

You must have forgotten a frickin lockdown happened last year due to a once in a lifetime pandemic. You're acting as if game developing companies continued on regularly last year.

Avatar image for deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

@hardwenzen: 'You know, if GP wasn't a thing, i think that the sales for this game would've been so pathetic that it would destroy Halo's image, or what's left of it. So in reality, GP is actually saving Halo as a franchise lol.'

Everyone was ecstatic after playing the Halo technical preview a few weeks ago. Halo hype is at an all-time high. TF you on about?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@theam0g said:

You must have forgotten a frickin lockdown happened last year due to a once in a lifetime pandemic. You're acting as if game developing companies continued on regularly last year.

We've had a few pretty damn good games launch the past year or so. Not to mention, Halo Infinite started development in 2015 and was announced at E3 2018... The game was supposed to launch with the new consoles in 2020. Meaning the pandemic would/should have only affected the final stages of development. This game is clearly not done yet. And again, 343 said they were content complete in January. Yet here we are, months from launch being told content is being delayed.

At some point, your bias has to step aside and allow for criticism. There is no defending this

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3045 Posts

Oof

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@theam0g: You must have forgotten that this game was going to launch LAST YEAR, and somehow that "finished" game still isn't close to finished?!?

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 3235 Posts

Ok this is becoming a joke now.

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

I wonder what will come first TLoU2 online mode or Halo's co-op.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39644 Posts

@theam0g said:

@hardwenzen: 'You know, if GP wasn't a thing, i think that the sales for this game would've been so pathetic that it would destroy Halo's image, or what's left of it. So in reality, GP is actually saving Halo as a franchise lol.'

Everyone was ecstatic after playing the Halo technical preview a few weeks ago. Halo hype is at an all-time high. TF you on about?

Multiplayer is free. So what is your point? This thread is about its singleplayer portion, and that's $60. They're charging this much, and don't even have a core feature of the franchise. If they don't have something this important, what else are they missing "on launch"🤭Let see, story and good writing?🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#70 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 70161 Posts

@navyguy21: I know right? What was this additional year used for? The actual development of the game? They stated that the game was complete prior to the delay last year and the extra time was for refinement etc. So, complete meant no co OP for 15 months? There is no argument that 343 has botched the image of Halo. It is pretty insane.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Fedor

Wait until they announce no RT at launch.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Pedro  Online

@fedor: Next, they will announce there will be no game at launch.😂🤣

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45370 Posts
Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

I only care for the solo campaign so I might not be part of the majority of gamers that mostly care about co-op and Forge.

Sill, my 2 cents, if you are among those who defends that the game should be delayed 6 months, my advice is to ignore the game and buy it once the game is complete. Me I'll be there day one for the campaign and try the online for a bit.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#75  Edited By firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4388 Posts

@sonic_spark said:

What. A. Joke.

No coop campaign at launch during Christmas break? They can't be this stupid.

that numbers show co op. games user dont play much.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12066 Posts

@letshavefun said:
@kuu2 said:

this is bad not good!?!

They have regrouped and said Holiday this year. It won't have some features but I think the campaign and multiplayer will be here.

If not I won't really know what to say since 343 has been working on this game since Scropio's anouncement.

It will also weaken holiday SeX sales if Halo misses again.

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 ZeroTheHero

@kuu2 said:
@letshavefun said:
@kuu2 said:

this is bad not good!?!

They have regrouped and said Holiday this year. It won't have some features but I think the campaign and multiplayer will be here.

If not I won't really know what to say since 343 has been working on this game since Scropio's anouncement.

It will also weaken holiday SeX sales if Halo misses again.

Halo INF was supposedly done 6+ months ago and 343 was just doing some small fixes out and now we find out they never had co-op. Please explain that to me. How was all ready to go a year ago and didn't have co-op. It's sad dude.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11243 Posts

Didn't they pull this with Halo 5? You can't blame COVID for this one. I'd understand if some things weren't ready for launch, but after a year delay? Damn

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56318 Posts

I'm just glad Split-Screen is back and that's more important to hear so yeah. Not having Forge & Co-Ops Campaign within the game day one is just ridiculous!

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#81 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39644 Posts

Can you just imagine for a second how unfinished this game would've been if it came out when it was supposed to, late 2020? I mean, holy ****. What are they even thinking down there??? And people are bitching about Sony exclusives. Sony games don't launch beta stage🤣

I just can't believe they're doing this to Halo. If this was Crackdown, that would be acceptable, shit franchise anyways. But Halo? They must be high af.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#82 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6104 Posts

Don’t play co-op or use forge, but I can understand how people are wetting themselves over this. Delayed already a year and Halo Infinite doesn’t seem like a finished product,doubt it’ll get decent ratings score on GS or anywhere else now? Gamespot and other gaming sites will use these missing features as a excuse to downgrade Halo Infinite,lol,don’t have doubt about it. But I still understand how lots are pissed.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Coming up: The letter O, from the title Halo, will be missing on launch and will be added on later with a patch.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7273 Posts

343 still cant get things on track with a whole year of delays. Terrible studio management.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

I don't need to read this thread to know cows who don't own a device that plays halo will be fake outraging and gamers who will play this day one will be MEH no biggie

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8503 Posts

MS should fire 343i. They already have Id Software now and Halo have always been a dumbed down, casual Doom clone with Starcraft story. And since Doom 4 and 5 are already dumbed down console games, there's no reason for Halo to exist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@getyeryayasout said:

It's difficult to be co-optimistic with 343 at the helm.

Nice

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 DaVillain  Moderator

^Not even Dr. Fauci can't save Halo: Infinite life support.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Pedro  Online

@davillain- said:

Launching Halo without Co-op of any form is beyond stupid. It really makes you wonder what the hell they were planning on releasing last year? They are getting 50 million a year for 10 years and they are struggling to deliver?

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Fedor

Might be time for Bonnie Ross to get the boot.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 DaVillain  Moderator

@Pedro said:
@davillain- said:

Launching Halo without Co-op of any form is beyond stupid. It really makes you wonder what the hell they were planning on releasing last year? They are getting 50 million a year for 10 years and they are struggling to deliver?

343 is already looked at as one of the most incompetent gaming studios with more complaints from gamers about them than any other studio over the past decade so they really need an on time and in full delivery of halo infinite to avoid the potential demise of the halo franchise. This is it. It's either go big or go home this time around. They had enough time to get it right, anything else is an excuse. The situation right now is, no more delays lol.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8503 Posts

@davillain- said:
@Pedro said:

343 is already looked at as one of the most incompetent gaming studios with more complaints from gamers about them than any other studio over the past decade so they really need an on time and in full delivery of halo infinite to avoid the potential demise of the halo franchise. This is it. It's either go big or go home this time around. They had enough time to get it right, anything else is an excuse. The situation right now is, no more delays lol.

Wait, Halo isn't dead already? I thought it was just MS who don't want to accept the reality.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 DaVillain  Moderator

@pc_rocks: Dead to you yes, but the Halo franchise isn't dead according to it's fans out their...including me myself. I still play the MCC on PC, but the way things are going, I planed to buy Halo: Infinite on Steam but the situation is unacceptable by 343, so I'll just play the campaign through Game Pass instead. But I do agree that let this be the last Halo game MS.

At least FH5 is looking promising compare to Halo: Infinite.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#94 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8887 Posts

@goldenelementxl: You really want to make this a big deal, when it really isn't.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

So sad indeed . How have the mighty have fallen to free to play status and now no co op😂

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 ZeroTheHero

@dabear said:

@goldenelementxl: You really want to make this a big deal, when it really isn't.

Co-OP has been staple since halo 1 get outa here 343 refuses to do as much as bungie

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

no coop? that sucks!

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8336 Posts

@zerothehero: you talk as if co-op got canceled it's pushed back 3 months

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 dabear

@zerothehero: Then don't buy it. I'm weary of people b**ching about Halo. Don't get it, stay away from multi-player.

Go get CoD Vanguard.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 dabear

@sargentd: No kidding. I'm tired of the constant Halo bashing in SW. I want to play the campaign and multi-player. If I get those this December, I'll be ecstatic.

I'll try Forge and co-op when it's available.