Nintendo looking to maintain winning momentum in the US, Switch with $35 eShop from 2/15!

• 105 results
Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@techhog89 said:

@son-goku7523: Here's a Google Cache page of the thread with its original title and OP. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/nintendo-looking-to-extend-dominance-in-the-us-swi-33451778/ It clearly says US there, does it not?

I'm willing to accept an apology. Worldwide only came up because a Sony fanboy brought it up. That's normal here though.

Checkmate, AzatiS/Tgob89/BoxRekt/Songoku owned again!

Looks like he either ran away after being proven wrong or has blocked me. His loss since he's the one left looking like a jackass.

Also he doesn't quite seem like AzatiS. He hasn't once talked about how Switch will die in year 3.

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102 Son-Goku7523
Member since 2019 • 955 Posts
@techhog89 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@techhog89 said:

@son-goku7523: Here's a Google Cache page of the thread with its original title and OP. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/nintendo-looking-to-extend-dominance-in-the-us-swi-33451778/ It clearly says US there, does it not?

I'm willing to accept an apology. Worldwide only came up because a Sony fanboy brought it up. That's normal here though.

Looks like he either ran away after being proven wrong or has blocked me. His loss since he's the one left looking like a jackass.

Also he doesn't quite seem like AzatiS. He hasn't once talked about how Switch will die in year 3.

I didn't run away and I don't run away from silly internet arguments. I've been busy that's why I haven't visited the forum in a while.

I see I was wrong about your OP and I've already apologized to you in PM. There's no need for pettiness and silly name calling.

You guys take this video game sales far too seriously. I'm not a Nintendo or Switch hater so I don't even know why you have to compare me to other posters you've have had disagreements with. I was wrong for calling you a liar, and I misread your OP. It has nothing to do with being a fanboy as I've given the Switch credit in this thread and a few other threads for selling well.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Techhog89
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@techhog89 said:

I didn't run away and I don't run away from silly internet arguments. I've been busy that's why I haven't visited the forum in a while.

I see I was wrong about your OP and I've already apologized to you in PM. There's no need for pettiness and silly name calling.

You guys take this video game sales far too seriously. I'm not a Nintendo or Switch hater so I don't even know why you have to compare me to other posters you've have had disagreements with. I was wrong for calling you a liar, and I misread your OP. It has nothing to do with being a fanboy as I've given the Switch credit in this thread and a few other threads for selling well.

Okay, fair enough. I just don't like being called a liar... when I'm not lying. Now when i am lying you can call me whatever you want. So sorry about that last part. I don't think you're an alt now.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts
@techhog89 said:
@emgesp said:
@techhog89 said:

While supplies last.

Nintendo won in North America last year, and it looks like this year they want complete domination and are ready to fight for it! Don't worry though cows, you can just saying that only Europe (except France) matters. :)

But who won worldwide sales in 2018? Funny how a console over 5 yrs old still managed to outsell the much newer Switch.

Wow, I thought that you were one of the more reasonable and mature people here, but then you come in with this sort of juvenile response. That's... sad. I guess you're a little shaken over how wrong your 45 million max prediction is turning out to be or something. Or maybe you're drunk. Hopefully the latter because I really expect more out of you. And yes, it is juvenile considering the fact that this thread is about a deal in the US and you brought up global sales just to prove a point. A point worth 1-2% while Switch still lead PS4 launch-aligned. Woo hoo.

Either way, again, 2018 was PS4's second best year ever, with 2017 being its best. The way that you keep exaggerating the importance of age against all actual evidence just because you feel like it should matter that much is pathetic. Your desperation in wanting Switch to not do well is amusing, though. Your next post should be all about how it's gonna stop selling after Pokemon Gen 8 this year and it'll never hit 60 million, right?

I am being reasonable. I just find it curious that is all. And I'm happy for Nintendo's success. Good on them for making up for that total POS called the Wii U. Switch is definitely a far better console. It still doesn't have software that interests me enough to buy one, but that can always change. A Star Fox game without clunky ass controls might do the trick.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Techhog89
@emgesp said:
@techhog89 said:
@emgesp said:
@techhog89 said:

While supplies last.

Nintendo won in North America last year, and it looks like this year they want complete domination and are ready to fight for it! Don't worry though cows, you can just saying that only Europe (except France) matters. :)

But who won worldwide sales in 2018? Funny how a console over 5 yrs old still managed to outsell the much newer Switch.

Wow, I thought that you were one of the more reasonable and mature people here, but then you come in with this sort of juvenile response. That's... sad. I guess you're a little shaken over how wrong your 45 million max prediction is turning out to be or something. Or maybe you're drunk. Hopefully the latter because I really expect more out of you. And yes, it is juvenile considering the fact that this thread is about a deal in the US and you brought up global sales just to prove a point. A point worth 1-2% while Switch still lead PS4 launch-aligned. Woo hoo.

Either way, again, 2018 was PS4's second best year ever, with 2017 being its best. The way that you keep exaggerating the importance of age against all actual evidence just because you feel like it should matter that much is pathetic. Your desperation in wanting Switch to not do well is amusing, though. Your next post should be all about how it's gonna stop selling after Pokemon Gen 8 this year and it'll never hit 60 million, right?

I am being reasonable. I just find it curious that is all. And I'm happy for Nintendo's success. Good on them for making up for that total POS called the Wii U. Switch is definitely a far better console. It still doesn't have software that interests me enough to buy one, but that can always change. A Star Fox game without clunky ass controls might do the trick.

I'll give you credit for realizing how badly you underestimated it though. Don't worry, a lot of people did.