Nintendo looking to maintain winning momentum in the US, Switch with $35 eShop from 2/15!

• 105 results
#51 Posted by jcrame10 (4831 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man: the $35 e shop gift card with a switch bundle is to help move hardware sales becuase there’s no software to do that right now or until way later this year. Unsure of where the communication problem is here and I’ve said this 3 times now- the only new game on switch in the first half of the year is Yoshi

#52 Posted by knight-k (2332 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:
@knight-k said:

Sheep had to endure so much trauma with Wii U they're grabbing at straws here.

"bu..bu..bu.. North Americaaauhh!" LOL, sheep in the end only global sales matter AND even in the last years of PS4, Switch lost LMFAO! But you sheep are used to losing by now aren't you?

Didn't know Sony will stop producing PS4 in 2020

Last years doesn't mean PS4 will end in 2020. Learn to read my fanboy friend.

#53 Posted by knight-k (2332 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@knight-k said:

Sheep had to endure so much trauma with Wii U they're grabbing at straws here.

"bu..bu..bu.. North Americaaauhh!" LOL, sheep in the end only global sales matter AND even in the last years of PS4, Switch lost LMFAO! But you sheep are used to losing by now aren't you?

First Japan doesn't matter, now North America doesn't as well? LOL Keep getting mad that the Switch is selling and isn't gonna stop since this is the year the Switch will sell more with Pokemon Gen 8 and Animal Crossing 2019.

In the end ONLY total GLOBAL sales matter or do you deny this? Typical sheep "LOOK,LLOOK! WE WON IN NIPPON!!!!" But you got owned in other regions... "BU..BU... MUH JAPAN SALEZZZZ!!" Lol, it's just damage control from your part, as you saw last year, it may look you were dominating in ceratin regions but in the end if we look at the real numbers, you lost.

#54 Edited by Techhog89 (3541 posts) -
@jcrame10 said:
@KBFloYd said:
@jcrame10 said:

That’s their strategy for only releasing Yoshi for the first half of 2019. Soften the blow.

um, no more heroes, new mario deluxe, outrun sega ages, gambler's afterburner

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@jcrame10 said:

@techhog89: is there more announced games from January - June 2019 for the Switch that I don’t know about?

Did you miss my thread talking about a rumor announcement from credible Emily Rogers? 2 more Wii U ports, 1 eShop exclusive, and other Switch titles a long with a possible Retro Studios game?

sooo a Wii port, a Wii U port, a port of some game from 1986, and a mobile looking flight game?

and now MORE Wii U ports and indie games? Jeez

If a AAA Retro title was coming out by June it would have been announced by now. It's February. Any game coming within the next 4 months is announced.

Famous last words.

Not every company is Sony announcing every game 2 years early, dude. When were Far Cry New Dawn and Mortal Kombat 11 announced?

If nothing else releases from Nintendo in this half I'm buying your PS5.

Oh and poRtS anD inDIES DON't CoUnt

lol you're so sad. You and @son-goku7523 are endless entertainment. I can't wait to see your excuses coming up.

#55 Posted by Techhog89 (3541 posts) -

Actually, @son-goku7523, I will change the title. I hope the new one is to your liking. :)

#56 Posted by jcrame10 (4831 posts) -

@techhog89 said:
@jcrame10 said:
@KBFloYd said:
@jcrame10 said:

That’s their strategy for only releasing Yoshi for the first half of 2019. Soften the blow.

um, no more heroes, new mario deluxe, outrun sega ages, gambler's afterburner

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@jcrame10 said:

@techhog89: is there more announced games from January - June 2019 for the Switch that I don’t know about?

Did you miss my thread talking about a rumor announcement from credible Emily Rogers? 2 more Wii U ports, 1 eShop exclusive, and other Switch titles a long with a possible Retro Studios game?

sooo a Wii port, a Wii U port, a port of some game from 1986, and a mobile looking flight game?

and now MORE Wii U ports and indie games? Jeez

If a AAA Retro title was coming out by June it would have been announced by now. It's February. Any game coming within the next 4 months is announced.

Famous last words.

Not every company is Sony announcing every game 2 years early, dude. When were Far Cry New Dawn and Mortal Kombat 11 announced?

If nothing else releases from Nintendo in this half I'm buying your PS5.

Oh and poRtS anD inDIES DON't CoUnt

lol you're so sad. You and @son-goku7523 are endless entertainment. I can't wait to see your excuses coming up.

Isn't Far Cry a short spin off title? It's 40 dollars. And really a fighting game?

Yep ports and indies don't count, Switch is heading in to its third year on the market now and fans are begging for games. The eshop is littered with $5 and $10 crappy indie games that aren't even good. For Wii U owners getting ports all the time isn't helpful for them either. The only game I've re-bought so far was Mario Kart 8. Also, weren't people calling PS4 the "Remasterstation4" and "Indiestation4" just a few years back? Seems hypcoritical to me....

#57 Posted by Techhog89 (3541 posts) -

@jcrame10: lmao

#58 Edited by jcrame10 (4831 posts) -

@techhog89 said:

@jcrame10: lmao

#59 Posted by jcrame10 (4831 posts) -

@techhog89: 2014 was a rough time for Sony.

#60 Posted by Techhog89 (3541 posts) -
@jcrame10 said:

@techhog89: 2014 was a rough time for Sony.

Don't care. And saying that all indie games are bad is ridiculous.

#61 Posted by jcrame10 (4831 posts) -

@techhog89: I didn’t say all indie games are bad. Just that a lot of the 5 and 10 dollar ones on the Eshop are garbage.

#62 Posted by Techhog89 (3541 posts) -
@jcrame10 said:

@techhog89: I didn’t say all indie games are bad. Just that a lot of the 5 and 10 dollar ones on the Eshop are garbage.

No, you said they're all bad don't count.

#63 Edited by AJStyles (442 posts) -

Sheep are delusional as always.

They legit believe they are winning even though the PS4 has sold the most consoles in every country including Japan.

Sheep can’t seem to comprehend this. It is FACT that more PS4’s exist in the world than switch’s including Japan.

As of TODAY, right NOW, there is more PS4’s in Japan AND Worldwide than Switch’s. Fact. #DealWithIt

#64 Posted by Techhog89 (3541 posts) -
@ajstyles said:

They legit believe they are winning even though the PS4 has sold the most consoles in every country including Japan.

Sheep can’t seem to comprehend this. It is FACT that more PS4’s exist in the world than switch’s including Japan.

As of TODAY, right NOW, there is more PS4’s in Japan AND Worldwide than Switch’s. Fact. #DealWithIt

oh shit I got styled on

#65 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19124 posts) -
@ajstyles said:

LOL, keep dreaming

#66 Posted by Mandzilla (3300 posts) -

@ajstyles: And the Wii's sold more than the PS4, how embarrassing! (Same flawed logic).

#67 Edited by Son-Goku7523 (125 posts) -
@mandzilla said:

@ajstyles: And the Wii's sold more than the PS4, how embarrassing! (Same flawed logic).

That's gonna change sometime later his year since PS4 is on track to overtake Wii's LTD before the end of the year since it's heading to 100 million faster than the Wii.

On the other hand, the Switch isn't selling faster worldwide than the PS4 so his logic still stands.

#68 Edited by Son-Goku7523 (125 posts) -
@techhog89 said:

Actually, @son-goku7523, I will change the title. I hope the new one is to your liking. :)

Whatever damage control thread title helps you sleep better at night. Reality of the matter is the PS4 sold more consoles last year than the Switch though and the same thing happened in 2017 ;). PS4 has outsold the Switch every year since its existence.

#69 Posted by Mandzilla (3300 posts) -

@son-goku7523: That may be so, but as of today there are more Wiis sold than PS4s.

#70 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19124 posts) -
@mandzilla said:

@son-goku7523: That may be so, but as of today there are more Wiis sold than PS4s.

Yep, Global Sales matters, Wii is most dominant!

#71 Edited by Son-Goku7523 (125 posts) -
@mandzilla said:

You are correct. Not for long though.

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@mandzilla said:

Using that same energy, PS2 is most dominant ;)

You're not the only one that can reach to a last gen dead console to damage control. You guys acting like Switch and PS4 are in different gens are funny.

#72 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19124 posts) -
@son-goku7523 said:
@mandzilla said:

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@mandzilla said:

You're not the only one that can reach to a last gen dead console to damage control. You guys acting like Switch and PS4 are in different gens are funny.

I'm only using the same BS arguments you Cows use all gen and when the Switch came out as a success when you and others thought it will fail harder like the Wii U. Switch is winning globally and will continue to do so.

#73 Edited by Son-Goku7523 (125 posts) -
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@mandzilla said:

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@mandzilla said:

I'm only using the same BS arguments you Cows use all gen and when the Switch came out as a success when you and others thought it will fail harder like the Wii U. Switch is winning globally and will continue to do so.

Mmmhmmm....except it isn't. PS4 has outsold it every year since it released.

You can't change this fact no mater how much you bitch about it and invoke the Wii lol. PS4's 5 year global win streak continues to go uncontested.

#74 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19124 posts) -
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:

You can't change this fact no mater how much you bitch about it an invoke the Wii lol.

Why so triggered? How many times you got owned, and throw a fit, then get banned 3 different times, and then still get owned very hard by @lundy86_4 that you damage control and create a false reality that you triggered us, but failed at it? Also, Switch beat PS4's second year sales, so the trend of the Switch will keep going up and the PS5 will struggle to catch up the Switches numbers.

#75 Edited by Son-Goku7523 (125 posts) -
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:

You can't change this fact no mater how much you bitch about it an invoke the Wii lol.

Why so triggered? How many times you got owned, and throw a fit, then get banned 3 different times, and then still get owned very hard by @lundy86_4 that you damage control and create a false reality that you triggered us, but failed at it? Also, Switch beat PS4's second year sales, so the trend of the Switch will keep going up and the PS5 will struggle to catch up the Switches numbers.

Says the guy bringing a dead console into an argument to damage control while spreading factually false statements lol.

When and if the Switch overtakes the PS4 you'll have a point. The "trend" isn't a fact. The fact is that PS4 has beat the Switch worldwide in sales every year in its existence.

#76 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19124 posts) -
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:

Says the guy bringing a dead console into an argument to damage control while spreading factually false statements lol.

When and if the Switch overtakes the PS4 you'll have a point. The "trend" isn't a fact. The fact is that PS4 has beat the Switch worldwide in sales every year in its existence.

Yeah, when the Switch came out in 2017 with no price drop, and then the PS4 which already has an established library and a price cut, go figure. That's something YOU don't understand

#77 Posted by Mandzilla (3300 posts) -
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:

Well to be fair that was me that brought up the Wii, not @FireEmblem_Man.

My point was that it's pretty meaningless to compare total worldwide sales between consoles released years apart.

#78 Edited by Son-Goku7523 (125 posts) -
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:

Yeah, when the Switch came out in 2017 with no price drop, and then the PS4 which already has an established library and a price cut, go figure. That's something YOU don't understand

The damage control from you continues. PS4 has only had one major permanent price drop in 5 years, it's not like the've been giving it away either. It doesn't change the fact that PS4 has outsold the Switch every year in its existence. Until this changes, all your points will continue to be considered damage control. PS4's 5 year global dominance remains uncontested.

#79 Posted by Son-Goku7523 (125 posts) -
@mandzilla said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Well to be fair that was me that brought up the Wii, not @FireEmblem_Man.

My point was that it's pretty meaningless to compare total worldwide sales between consoles released years apart.

I can definitely see your point.

My point though is that it's fair game if both consoles are released in the same gen and both consoles are still alive and continue to sell very well. The Wii is a dead console and has no bearing in this argument.

#80 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19124 posts) -
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

The damage control from you continues. PS4 has only had one major permanent price drop in 5 years, it's not like the've been giving it away either. It doesn't change the fact that PS4 has outsold the Switch every year in its existence. Until this changes, all your points will continue to be considered damage control. PS5's 5 year global dominance remains uncontested.

PS5 isn't even out, what globabl dominance? LOL

#81 Posted by Mandzilla (3300 posts) -

@son-goku7523: Okay, I get ya. This has probably been one of the weirdest gens since the Sega-Nintendo days in terms of staggered hardware releases, making comparisons kinda tricky imo.

#82 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19124 posts) -
@mandzilla said:

@son-goku7523: Okay, I get ya. This has probably been one of the weirdest gens since the Sega-Nintendo days in terms of staggered hardware releases, making comparisons kinda tricky imo.

TBH, I don't compare the Switch to go along with Gen 8. Wii U is more of a Gen 8 system. The whole marketing that a gen is define by power is nothing more than fanboy drivel to have their favorite system or brand to remain on top.

#83 Posted by Son-Goku7523 (125 posts) -
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

The damage control from you continues. PS4 has only had one major permanent price drop in 5 years, it's not like the've been giving it away either. It doesn't change the fact that PS4 has outsold the Switch every year in its existence. Until this changes, all your points will continue to be considered damage control. PS5's 5 year global dominance remains uncontested.

This global dominance:

PS4 Beats Nintendo Switch as 2018's Best-Selling Console

2018's console war is over and Sony's PlayStation 4 has managed to hold onto its top spot against the Nintendo Switch as the best-selling console. Last year was huge for gaming as the PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One went head-to-head in the battle of the consoles.

While the big three are already looking at what consoles come next, the current eight-generation of hardware is still going strong. Since releasing back in 2013, the PlayStation 4 has made a name for itself with critically acclaimed titles like Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Spider-Man. Considering two of those titles came out in 2018, it's no surprise the PS4 had a bumper year.

For 2017 PS4 sold 20.6 million consoles worldwide, more than the Switch has ever done.

;) You were saying...

#84 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19124 posts) -
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:

This global dominance:

2018's console war is over and Sony's PlayStation 4 has managed to hold onto its top spot against the Nintendo Switch as the best-selling console. Last year was huge for gaming as the PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One went head-to-head in the battle of the consoles.

While the big three are already looking at what consoles come next, the current eight-generation of hardware is still going strong. Since releasing back in 2013, the PlayStation 4 has made a name for itself with critically acclaimed titles like Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Spider-Man. Considering two of those titles came out in 2018, it's no surprise the PS4 had a bumper year.

For 2017 PS4 sold 20.6 million consoles worldwide, more than the Switch has ever done.

;) You were saying...

So you used 1st year sales to prove ownage? LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL

Talk about self-owning yourself

#85 Posted by Mandzilla (3300 posts) -
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@mandzilla said:

TBH, I don't compare the Switch to go along with Gen 8. Wii U is more of a Gen 8 system. The whole marketing that a gen is define by power is nothing more than fanboy drivel to have their favorite system or brand to remain on top.

Yeah that makes more sense. Technically, you could view it as a Gen 1 hybrid considering it doesn't align completely with either handheld or home console. I think we will see more hybrid designs in the future.

#86 Edited by Son-Goku7523 (125 posts) -
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@son-goku7523 said:

This global dominance:

;) You were saying...

So you used 1st year sales to prove ownage? LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL

Talk about self-owning yourself

Switch's second year (and its best year) is still beat out by PS4's 2017 and 2018 worldwide sales. What's your point?

Denial. It seems that's the only thing you're good at lol. PS4 has sold more consoles worldwide every year since the Switch came out and you can't refuse that fact with any damage control you use. Nice damage control attempt though lol.

#87 Edited by Techhog89 (3541 posts) -
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:

Whatever damage control thread title helps you sleep better at night. Reality of the matter is the PS4 sold more consoles last year than the Switch though and the same thing happened in 2017 ;). PS4 has outsold the Switch every year since its existence.

I say that launch-aligned matters more because Sony consoles always peak later than Nintendo consoles. ;) You can't really say which of us is more correct.

I also love ho you get upset about fanboys when you're already one of the biggest ones I've seen here. Getting pissed off about people not constantly talking about how well your plastic box is selling is the most juvenile thing I've seen in quite a while. This thread isn't even about global sales because it's about a US-only deal. PS4 winning last year barely, with most or all of its lead coming from areas where Switch hasn't even launched, is irrelevant to this deal. Grow up, kid. lol. I'm trying to teach you a lesson. Enjoy life. They're just plastic boxes.

#88 Edited by Son-Goku7523 (125 posts) -
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:

I say that launch-aligned matters more because Sony consoles always peak later than Nintendo consoles. ;) You can't really say which of us is more correct.

I also love ho you gt upset about fanboys when you're already one of the biggest ones I've seen here.

Now, you're just cherry picking whatever parameter you set in your head so that you can win the argument. It doesn't matter how much you spin.

The best selling console worldwide of 2017 and 2018 was the PS4, and the dominant console worldwide for the past 5 years straight has been the PS4. You can either except that fact or continue to damage control, it's not my problem. I'll just stay here and continue to laugh at you and your delusion and so will everyone else that isn't a crazy fanboy.

#89 Posted by Techhog89 (3541 posts) -
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:

I also love ho you gt upset about fanboys when you're already one of the biggest ones I've seen here.

Now, you're just cherry picking whatever parameter you set in your head so that you can win the argument. It doesn't matter how much you spin.

The best selling console worldwide of 2017 and 2018 was the PS4, and the dominant console worldwide for the past 5 years straight has been the PS4. You can either except that fact or continue to damage control, it's not my problem. I'll just stay here and continue to laugh at you and your delusion and so will everyone else that isn't a crazy fanboy.

You're cherry-picking too. I haven't said anything inaccurate. You're just crying because you only care about what paints your favorite toy in the best light. (Read my edit by the way.) And you're going to prove that even more when Switch wins 2019 and you'll be all "well it doesn't count because PS5 is coming." And then if Switch wins 2020 you'll be like "well it doesn't count because PS5 wasn't out for the whole year!" You're a sore winner like all of the Sony fanboys here. It's not cute.

Can you tell me when I even once claimed that PS4 didn't win? Because I never did. I haven't posted a single lie. This has nothing to to with worldwide sales, so why mention them? I've now fixed the title to be 100% accurate, unlike that "25 years of dominance" title that you had no problem with. You're the delusional fanboy here, my friend. I don't even actually care who wins. Hell, I actually wanted Switch to only be a moderate success initially so Nintendo would have to try harder. I just did all of this to get reactions out of you guys so... mission accomplished I guess.

While you're here, which PS4 game should I play next? :)

#90 Edited by Son-Goku7523 (125 posts) -
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:

You're cherry-picking too. I haven't said anything inaccurate. You're just crying because you only care about what paints your favorite toy in the best light. (Read my edit by the way.) And you're going to prove that even more when Switch wins 2019 and you'll be all "well it doesn't count because PS5 is coming." And then if Switch wins 2020 you'll be like "well it doesn't count because PS5 wasn't out for the whole year!" You're a sore winner like all of the Sony fanboys here. It's not cute.

Can you tell me when I even once claimed that PS4 didn't win? Because I never did. I haven't posted a single lie. This has nothing to to with worldwide sales, so why mention them? I've now fixed the title to be 100% accurate, unlike that "25 years of dominance" title that you had no problem with. You're the delusional fanboy here, my friend. I don't even actually care who wins. Hell, I actually wanted Switch to only be a moderate success initially so Nintendo would have to try harder. I just did all of this to get reactions out of you guys so... mission accomplished I guess.

You edited your OP, you liar.

What a sore loser. If your thread had Nintendo dominating US only then why are we having this long argument about worldwide sales? You edited your thread after you realized you had lost the argument and added "North America" to your original OP. Your original thread was made to make it look like Nintendo was securing their worldwide dominance and made no mention of North America only. You think you are slick but you aren't. Now run along kid ;)

#91 Edited by Techhog89 (3541 posts) -
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:

What a sore loser. If your thread had Nintendo dominating US only then why are we having this long argument about worldwide sales? You edited your thread after you realized you had lost the argument and added "North America" to your original OP. Your original thread was made to make it look like Nintendo was securing their worldwide dominance and made no mention of North America only. You think you are slick but you aren't. Now run along kid ;)

I just said that I edited the title, and it now says pretty much the same thing it said at the start. I think this is all due to you having shit reading comprehension. :/ The original titale said dominance in North America; you just missed it. The second title didn't, but that was made to troll you.

#92 Posted by Son-Goku7523 (125 posts) -
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:

I just said that I edited the title, and it now says pretty much the same thing it said at the start. I think this is all due to you having shit reading comprehension. :/ The original titale said dominance in North America; you just missed it. The second title didn't, but that was made to troll you.

The fact you are editing your thread several times already shows you've lost the argument. Go kick some rocks you sore loser lol.

#93 Edited by Techhog89 (3541 posts) -
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:

The fact you are editing your thread several times already shows you've lost the argument. Go kick some rocks you sore loser lol.

So, basically, I lose because you can't read?

Also, I only changed the title. I never touched the OP.

#94 Edited by Son-Goku7523 (125 posts) -
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:

Nope, you lost because you're a fanboy that got owned hard and edited his thread.

#95 Posted by foxhound_fox (97658 posts) -

How about a Breath of the Wild bundle for $379.99 CAD? You know, give us a free game we actually want to play rather than a 50% off coupon?

#96 Posted by Techhog89 (3541 posts) -
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:

Nope, you lost because you're a fanboy that got owned hard and edited his thread.

So what we've learned here is that you're a fanboy, and you can't read. I believe the mods can see past edits so you can ask one to look and prove that the OP wasn't touched and the original title said US/NA.

I think I'll let this end here. You've gone into full fanboy mode and are starting to get boring, and I'm laughing too much at your inability to read. Smell ya later!

Loading Video...

#97 Edited by Son-Goku7523 (125 posts) -
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:

So what we've learned here is that you're a fanboy, and you can't read. I believe the mods can see past edits so you can ask one to look and prove that the OP wasn't touched and the original title said US/NA.

I think I'll let this end here. You've gone into full fanboy mode and are starting to get boring, and I'm laughing too much at your inability to read. Smell ya later!

Nope, what we leaned here is that sore fanboys like you edit their threads when they lose arguments and that sore fanboys like you live in a perpetual state of self-ownage. You tried to make a wrong claim with your thread, you were swiftly owned, and instead of admitting defeat you argued several paragraphs only to edit your thread in the end to reflect your self-ownage. By editing your thread you admit defeat and acknowledge the fact that I was right lol.

#98 Posted by Techhog89 (3541 posts) -
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@techhog89 said:
@son-goku7523 said:

Nope, what we leaned here is that sore fanboys like you edit their threads when they lose arguments and that sore fanboys like you live in a perpetual state of self-ownage. You tried to make a wrong claim with your thread, you were swiftly owned, and instead of admitting defeat you argued several paragraphs only to edit your thread in the end to reflect your self-ownage. By editing your thread you admit defeat and acknowledge the fact that I was right lol.

Dude, you're not supposed to talk after the credits roll. You're ruining the immersion.

#99 Edited by Techhog89 (3541 posts) -

@son-goku7523: Here's a Google Cache page of the thread with its original title and OP. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/nintendo-looking-to-extend-dominance-in-the-us-swi-33451778/ It clearly says US there, does it not?

I'm willing to accept an apology. Worldwide only came up because a Sony fanboy brought it up. That's normal here though.

#100 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19124 posts) -
@techhog89 said:

@son-goku7523: Here's a Google Cache page of the thread with its original title and OP. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/nintendo-looking-to-extend-dominance-in-the-us-swi-33451778/ It clearly says US there, does it not?

I'm willing to accept an apology. Worldwide only came up because a Sony fanboy brought it up. That's normal here though.

Checkmate, AzatiS/Tgob89/BoxRekt/Songoku owned again!