Nintendo lashes back at Wii U power concerns

This topic is locked from further discussion.

captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 captainqwark20
Member since 2012 • 1221 Posts

[QUOTE="captainqwark20"][QUOTE="Chemical_Viking"]

It does if you bother reading what I said.

Chemical_Viking

No nothing in their at all shows that you can;t still have a bias for something. My firend has been a Sony fanboy and gamed before Sony and his favorite games is on the SNES, but he would give it away for a PS3 if he didn't already have it. He has more 360 games but prefers the PS3, and has more Wii games than both but keeps telling me he wants to throw it in the trash and keeps asking me if I want the games he has. In fact, I have no idea where he put it, he probably got rid of the system already. He has more Posters of the PS3 than posters of games for the system and has 16 PSn accounts.

A fanboy is dedicated to being a fan of something. It's implied in the title you fool. Disliking Nintendo doesn't make me a fanboy of anything.

You were proven wrong so you said I said something I did not say. Where did I say anything about hating Nintendo. He is a fan of Sony, touch him and die. Literally. You didn't read what I wrote. His FAVORITE GAME IS ON THE SUPER NINTENDO, but He is dedicated to Playstation he likes the brand so much he actually sold his Super Nintendo so he could have some extra money for a PS2 at launch and re-brought the SNES later. He has all the games and exclusive, including low scoring ones yes I know. he has posters out the ass. He considers all console inferior yet he does not hate them, but only because they are not playstation. Again, His favorite game is only on SUPER NINTENDO as I said already in the same post you are quoting, yet Playstation comes first. Again, you put words in my mouth when i didn't say them. or you made a mistake, realized you did not know what a fanboy is, and changed my words to make you look better because not one place in my post does it say he hates nintendo. Dumbass.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#252 LastRambo341
Member since 2010 • 8767 Posts

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="Chemical_Viking"]

I know logic must be a tough thing for you to grasp so I'll make it simple.

If the games were good I'd buy a wii like I bought all the other consoles. Wii Fit and Mad World do not deserve to be in any decent "best game" list.

Chemical_Viking

Well sorry if those games don't appeal to you, but a good game is a good game.If you don't like it then tough luck

Wii fit is a good game is it? Well, good luck with that.

The critics say so, the industry says so, the users say so and it sold well. and I say so