Nintendo lashes back at Wii U power concerns

This topic is locked from further discussion.

joojtzu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 joojtzu
Member since 2011 • 1118 Posts
[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

Nintendo is one their knees begging gamers to give them another chance. They know its all over, they screwed gamers over with Wii and now no one wants any part of Wii U. They're trying desperately to convince people that the Wii U wont be like the Wii, but we all know the truth. It wont work, people realize that there's nothing to Nintendo anymore and never will be. It was fun while it lasted, RIP Nintendo.

:lol: I remember you were saying the same thing about the 3ds last year.

I don't recall. In any case, if the 3DS didn't end Nintendo, the failure that is WiiU surely will.

What ends Nintendo in a years time then?! The plague?! Internet Aids?! No Mario or Zelda?!
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#102 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41565 Posts

Nintendo is one their knees begging gamers to give them another chance. They know its all over, they screwed gamers over with Wii and now no one wants any part of Wii U. They're trying desperately to convince people that the Wii U wont be like the Wii, but we all know the truth. It wont work, people realize that there's nothing to Nintendo anymore and never will be. It was fun while it lasted, RIP Nintendo.

StealthMonkey4

I don't recall. In any case, if the 3DS didn't end Nintendo, the failure that is WiiU surely will.

Someone doesn't know Nintendo all that well...
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

super600

I love when people make prematue predictions.

It's not a prediction. Nintendo will fall soon, can't you see it? Nintendo screwed over and now has no one to turn to. Casuals grow tired of Nintendo and hardcore gamers have been abandoned by Nintendo and aren't coming back.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#104 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

StealthMonkey4

Of course you don't recall, you'd like to pretend it never happened. Just like next year when Nintendo announces a 3DS revision, and you'll pounce on that, proclaiming their doom, while someone points out that's exactly what you did with the (by then successful) Wii U, and you will deny it fully. Btw, the GAMECUBE, one of the least successful consoles of all time, didn't kill Nintendo. The Virtual Boy didn't kill Nintendo. You really think the Wii U will?
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"] :lol: I remember you were saying the same thing about the 3ds last year.nintendoboy16

I've known Nintendo since the NES days...

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#106 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]
FIne, Wii outdid Gamecube in Kirby.
It also totally outdid the Gamecube when it comes to Star Fox, with its incredible Star Fox game, OH WAIT.
The Wii's first party support, listed below. Only the games that managed an above 70 Metascore:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, Metroid: Other M, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Paper Mario, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Kirby's Epic Yarn Kirby's Return to Dreamland, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, ExciteTrucks, ExciteBots, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Sin and Punishment: Star Successor, Animal Crossing City Folk

In addition to the following standout third party games:

Okami, Resident Evil 4, Monster Hunter Tri, Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Let's do the Gamecube. Same rules for the first party games:

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Star Wars Rogue Squadron II, Star Wars Rogue Squadron III, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash, F-Zero GX, Star Fox Adventures, Star Fox Assault, Kirby's Air Ride, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, Wave Race, 1080, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Pokemon Colloseum, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Beaten Kaitos Origins, Batallion Wars, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

With the following third party games:
Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil (remake), Viewtiful Joe, Killer7, Resident Evil 4, Soul Calibur II, Tales of Symphonia, and quite a lot of the major multiplats of the day, including the Prince of Persia series, the Tomb Raider series, the Splinter Cell series, the Call of Duty series, the Burnout series, the Medal of Honor series, the Timesplitters series...

What did the Wii get? Poorer first party games all around, a much less varied first party output compared to the Gamecube (it's all platformer heavy, and Mario stars prominently in so many of the games), and next to no third party support except for PS2/PSP ports, and knock off party minigame compliations? Compare that to the Gamecube for a moment, are you seriously going to argue that the two are even close?charizard1605

Were's sonic colours?

I forgot all about that. As I did Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2. Welp, that's an extra game the Gamecube now leads the Wii by.

Both adventure games on the GC didn't do that good in reviews.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]
FIne, Wii outdid Gamecube in Kirby.
It also totally outdid the Gamecube when it comes to Star Fox, with its incredible Star Fox game, OH WAIT.
The Wii's first party support, listed below. Only the games that managed an above 70 Metascore:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, Metroid: Other M, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Paper Mario, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Kirby's Epic Yarn Kirby's Return to Dreamland, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, ExciteTrucks, ExciteBots, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Sin and Punishment: Star Successor, Animal Crossing City Folk

In addition to the following standout third party games:

Okami, Resident Evil 4, Monster Hunter Tri, Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Let's do the Gamecube. Same rules for the first party games:

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Star Wars Rogue Squadron II, Star Wars Rogue Squadron III, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash, F-Zero GX, Star Fox Adventures, Star Fox Assault, Kirby's Air Ride, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, Wave Race, 1080, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Pokemon Colloseum, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Beaten Kaitos Origins, Batallion Wars, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

With the following third party games:
Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil (remake), Viewtiful Joe, Killer7, Resident Evil 4, Soul Calibur II, Tales of Symphonia, and quite a lot of the major multiplats of the day, including the Prince of Persia series, the Tomb Raider series, the Splinter Cell series, the Call of Duty series, the Burnout series, the Medal of Honor series, the Timesplitters series...

What did the Wii get? Poorer first party games all around, a much less varied first party output compared to the Gamecube (it's all platformer heavy, and Mario stars prominently in so many of the games), and next to no third party support except for PS2/PSP ports, and knock off party minigame compliations? Compare that to the Gamecube for a moment, are you seriously going to argue that the two are even close?charizard1605

Were's sonic colours?

I forgot all about that. As I did Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2. Welp, that's an extra game the Gamecube now leads the Wii by.

...really? Now you're just inflating the GC list. Those ports weren't even all that good
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

StealthMonkey4

I love when people make prematue predictions.

It's not a prediction. Nintendo will fall soon, can't you see it? Nintendo screwed over and now has no one to turn to. Casuals grow tired of Nintendo and hardcore gamers have been abandoned by Nintendo and aren't coming back.

They can't fall if they have enough money to last 2/4 of a century or more.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

You ever notice how both Nintendo and its fans have this general smuggness, like they hate the 360/PS3's games and what they are doing, and have this general attitude like the HD twins are "killing" gaming and Nintendo is saving the day.........

When it seems like Nintendo is doing everything in their power to become an Xbox 360.:|

You notice how much sheep hate on the current state of gaming on the HD twins? "Rofl, all shoooters". What do you think you are going to be getting on the Wii U? :?Those exact same games you hate so much. While Sony and Microsoft have learned from this gen and are moving on, Nintendo is moving TO what Sony/MS are moving away from.

Nintendo is walking into the party that Sony/MS are currently LEAVING, to nothing but empty liquor bottles, spilled beer, puke, and ciggarette ashes.

StrongDeadlift
The HD twins do have some hidden gems, but I see their lineups, for the most part, as horrible failures. This is mostly because I'm a PC elitist, though, not because I'm a sheep.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#110 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

StealthMonkey4

You already know that it's a failure?How?
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"] :lol: I remember you were saying the same thing about the 3ds last year.charizard1605

Of course you don't recall, you'd like to pretend it never happened. Just like next year when Nintendo announces a 3DS revision, and you'll pounce on that, proclaiming their doom, while someone points out that's exactly what you did with the (by then successful) Wii U, and you will deny it fully. Btw, the GAMECUBE, one of the least successful consoles of all time, didn't kill Nintendo. The Virtual Boy didn't kill Nintendo. You really think the Wii U will?

The Gamecube almost killed Nintendo, Wii was their last ditch effort to recover casual gamers, now casual gamers have moved on to the next trend and hardcore gamers have moved on because Nintendo abandoned them. I don't see how you can support Nintendo through all this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

super600
[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"] ...really? Now you're just inflating the GC list. Those ports weren't even all that good

Both are 70+ on Metacritic unless I remember incorrectly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

StealthMonkey4

The Gamecube almost killed Nintendo, Wii was their last ditch effort to recover casual gamers, now casual gamers have moved on to the next trend and hardcore gamers have moved on because Nintendo abandoned them. I don't see how you can support Nintendo through all this.

Bro, Nintendo made more money on the Gamecube alone than Sony ever did in the entirety of the PS2's very long lifespan. You have no f*cking clue what you're talking about.
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]Of course you don't recall, you'd like to pretend it never happened. Just like next year when Nintendo announces a 3DS revision, and you'll pounce on that, proclaiming their doom, while someone points out that's exactly what you did with the (by then successful) Wii U, and you will deny it fully. Btw, the GAMECUBE, one of the least successful consoles of all time, didn't kill Nintendo. The Virtual Boy didn't kill Nintendo. You really think the Wii U will?charizard1605

Bro, Nintendo made more money on the Gamecube alone than Sony ever did in the entirety of the PS2's very long lifespan. You have no f*cking clue what you're talking about.

What does the Gamecube have to do with any of this? Typical Nintendrone bragging about the old Nintendo because they realize Nintendo has no future.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

charizard1605

...really? Now you're just inflating the GC list. Those ports weren't even all that goodShinobishyguy

Adventure 2 is above 70 and I don't know how high adventure got.You can also add mario and sonic at the winter olympics if you like because that game has above a 70 to.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 PurpleMan5000

StealthMonkey4

What does the Gamecube have to do with any of this? Typical Nintendrone bragging about the old Nintendo because they realize Nintendo has no future.

Wow, not THAT is good trollin'. People could learn a thing or two from this guy.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 nintendoboy16

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

StealthMonkey4

That doesn't mean much.
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]Someone doesn't know Nintendo all that well...nintendoboy16

That doesn't mean much.

You said I don't know Nintendo, I said I do, you say it doesn't mean much. Why bring it up then? I'm not understanding your logic. Stop trolling me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

StealthMonkey4

Wow, this is awesome :lol: I wish I could put this entire argument in my sig, because you, you idiot, have been owned. Nintendo has a future. It will always be around. It's been around much longer than Sony and Microsoft both put together, it knows what it is doing. You predicted doom for the 3DS and had to eat crow, prepare to do the same for the Wii U as well. Because next year around this time, you will have been wrong, and I will show you no mercy. I will laugh in your face, and I will make sure you have to eat so much crow, you probably will never return to this forum.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#120 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
[QUOTE="super600"]

charizard1605
[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"] ...really? Now you're just inflating the GC list. Those ports weren't even all that good

adventure 2 has 73 adventure one has like 57 In all honesty both games aged horribly even on the GC
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts
[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]

You ever notice how both Nintendo and its fans have this general smuggness, like they hate the 360/PS3's games and what they are doing, and have this general attitude like the HD twins are "killing" gaming and Nintendo is saving the day.........

When it seems like Nintendo is doing everything in their power to become an Xbox 360.:|

You notice how much sheep hate on the current state of gaming on the HD twins? "Rofl, all shoooters". What do you think you are going to be getting on the Wii U? :?Those exact same games you hate so much. While Sony and Microsoft have learned from this gen and are moving on, Nintendo is moving TO what Sony/MS are moving away from.

Nintendo is walking into the party that Sony/MS are currently LEAVING, to nothing but empty liquor bottles, spilled beer, puke, and ciggarette ashes.

PurpleMan5000
The HD twins do have some hidden gems, but I see their lineups, for the most part, as horrible failures. This is mostly because I'm a PC elitist, though, not because I'm a sheep.

if anything, I see Sony and Microsoft going after the market that PC has NOW (with games like Crysis, Stalker, etc...), while Nintendo is going to try to cater to the 360's " CoD kid" fanbase (most of which are already going to have gotten bored and moved on to the direction Sony/MS head in next gen).
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] Bro, Nintendo made more money on the Gamecube alone than Sony ever did in the entirety of the PS2's very long lifespan. You have no f*cking clue what you're talking about.charizard1605

Wow, this is awesome :lol: I wish I could put this entire argument in my sig, because you, you idiot, have been owned. Nintendo has a future. It will always be around. It's been around much longer than Sony and Microsoft both put together, it knows what it is doing. You predicted doom for the 3DS and had to eat crow, prepare to do the same for the Wii U as well. Because next year around this time, you will have been wrong, and I will show you no mercy. I will laugh in your face, and I will make sure you have to eat so much crow, you probably will never return to this forum.

I never said the 3DS would be a faulure unless you can cite specific examples, that's how things work. How can you see all these problems with the WiiU and not realize it's a massive failure. Who do you htink will buy this? Casuals? Core gamers? No, neither are interested and the WiiU will fail hard.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

StealthMonkey4

I never said the 3DS would be a faulure unless you can cite specific examples, that's how things work. How can you see all these problems with the WiiU and not realize it's a massive failure. Who do you htink will buy this? Casuals? Core gamers? No, neither are interested and the WiiU will fail hard.

Yes, cite examples, won't you? Show me how you can definitively, conclusively, prove that no one is interested in the Wii U. Go.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 nintendoboy16

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

StealthMonkey4

That doesn't mean much.

You said I don't know Nintendo, I said I do, you say it doesn't mean much. Why bring it up then? I'm not understanding your logic. Stop trolling me.

That last part is SO ironic coming from you. Maybe you should know that Nintendo isn't going anywhere with all the money they have gained over the years, even on their "failure" systems. Just playing Nintendo since NES doesn't mean you know them that well.
PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 PurpleMan5000
[QUOTE="PurpleMan5000"][QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]

StrongDeadlift

if anything, I see Sony and Microsoft going after the market that PC has NOW (with games like Crysis, Stalker, etc...), while Nintendo is going to try to cater to the 360's " CoD kid" fanbase (most of which are already going to have gotten bored and moved on to the direction Sony/MS head in next gen).

Well, Sony and Microsoft have almost killed the exclusive PC shooter, but they will never have the superior version of multiplats, and they will never be able to have the same level of success with the strategy and MMO genres, at least with their current controllers. The Wii U actually offers a control scheme that could be superior to the PC for RTS and MMO, but I really doubt developers are going to take advantage of that. I'm sure it will just end up being Mario Machine 6.0, which is only slightly better than My First Gaming PC 2.0.
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] Wow, this is awesome :lol: I wish I could put this entire argument in my sig, because you, you idiot, have been owned. Nintendo has a future. It will always be around. It's been around much longer than Sony and Microsoft both put together, it knows what it is doing. You predicted doom for the 3DS and had to eat crow, prepare to do the same for the Wii U as well. Because next year around this time, you will have been wrong, and I will show you no mercy. I will laugh in your face, and I will make sure you have to eat so much crow, you probably will never return to this forum.charizard1605

Yes, cite examples, won't you? Show me how you can definitively, conclusively, prove that no one is interested in the Wii U. Go.

I didn't quote someone for something they didn't say like you did, there's a difference. I made an educated hypothesis based on common sense when I say the WiiU will be a failure. If you're too brainwashed by Nintendo to realize how awful the WiiU, that's your problem. I mean I am arguing with big ol' Mr. Sheep King 2011, you wear the title proudly as if you're happy to be a blind, ignorant sheep to Nintendo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

StealthMonkey4

I didn't quote someone for something they didn't say like you did, there's a difference. I made an educated hypothesis based on common sense when I say the WiiU will be a failure. If you're too brainwashed by Nintendo to realize how awful the WiiU, that's your problem. I mean I am arguing with big ol' Mr. Sheep King 2011, you wear the title proudly as if you're happy to be a blind, ignorant sheep to Nintendo.

Dude, arguing with you is so refreshing, if only because I'd begun to fear the general IQ levels on this forum were rising a bit too much. But, you know, if you want me to show you exactly where you trolled, not making your post history private might be a good start.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Michael0134567

StealthMonkey4

The Wii U isn't even out.
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] Yes, cite examples, won't you? Show me how you can definitively, conclusively, prove that no one is interested in the Wii U. Go.charizard1605

Dude, arguing with you is so refreshing, if only because I'd begun to fear the general IQ levels on this forum were rising a bit too much. But, you know, if you want me to show you exactly where you trolled, not making your post history private might be a good start.

You made false claims of me saying these things, I'm not the one responsible for backing it up. And insulting my IQ, that's very mature, shows where you stand in this debate that you have to insult my intelligence to try to win.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 PurpleMan5000
[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] Yes, cite examples, won't you? Show me how you can definitively, conclusively, prove that no one is interested in the Wii U. Go.Michael0134567

If people waited until systems actually launch to declare them failures, then this forum just wouldn't be as fun.
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#131 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
Fun IS power and Nintendo know it.
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] Yes, cite examples, won't you? Show me how you can definitively, conclusively, prove that no one is interested in the Wii U. Go.Michael0134567

asa

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Michael0134567

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

StealthMonkey4

asa

And yet you call the Wii U "awful".
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"] The Wii U isn't even out.Michael0134567

asa

And yet you call the Wii U "awful".

I already addressed this. I'm not restating what has already been said.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

StealthMonkey4

You made false claims of me saying these things, I'm not the one responsible for backing it up. And insulting my IQ, that's very mature, shows where you stand in this debate that you have to insult my intelligence to try to win.

I made false claims? That's rich. Your incessant claiming that Nintendo is doomed, with every system they launch, that isn't trolling, that doesn't require any facts to back it up, huh? You claim no one is interested in the Wii U, and you can't even back it up. But me pointing out your trolling requires proof, proof I can't even get at because your profile is bloody private :lol: Oh, and as for me insulting you... what, you can dish it, but can't take it? You've been calling me a blind, ignorant fanboy all this while, it was only fair I returned the favor :)
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] Dude, arguing with you is so refreshing, if only because I'd begun to fear the general IQ levels on this forum were rising a bit too much. But, you know, if you want me to show you exactly where you trolled, not making your post history private might be a good start.charizard1605

I made false claims? That's rich. Your incessant claiming that Nintendo is doomed, with every system they launch, that isn't trolling, that doesn't require any facts to back it up, huh? You claim no one is interested in the Wii U, and you can't even back it up. But me pointing out your trolling requires proof, proof I can't even get at because your profile is bloody private :lol: Oh, and as for me insulting you... what, you can dish it, but can't take it? You've been calling me a blind, ignorant fanboy all this while, it was only fair I returned the favor :)

I guess this discussion is over, you'd rather squabble over petty issues than actually debate. You can only insult me because you realize that I am right. Realize that Nintendo isn't what they used to be and move on. Good day to you sir.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

StealthMonkey4

I guess this discussion is over, you'd rather squabble over petty issues than actually debate. You can only insult me because you realize that I am right. Realize that Nintendo isn't what they used to be and move on. Good day to you sir.

It's been great fun, I hope we get to do this again. It tickles my funny bone.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Michael0134567

LOL.

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] I made false claims? That's rich. Your incessant claiming that Nintendo is doomed, with every system they launch, that isn't trolling, that doesn't require any facts to back it up, huh? You claim no one is interested in the Wii U, and you can't even back it up. But me pointing out your trolling requires proof, proof I can't even get at because your profile is bloody private :lol: Oh, and as for me insulting you... what, you can dish it, but can't take it? You've been calling me a blind, ignorant fanboy all this while, it was only fair I returned the favor :)charizard1605

Yes, it must be funny to you for me to waste my time responding to your idiotic banter. You're supposed to be King Sheep and the only thing you can do is insult anyon who questions the almight Nintendo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

StealthMonkey4

Yes, it must be funny to you for me to waste my time responding to your idiotic banter. You're supposed to be King Sheep and the only thing you can do is insult anyon who questions the almight Nintendo.

Absolutely. Seeing you scrambling around brings me inexpressible joy. But I thought you were leaving. Don't stop now.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

StealthMonkey4

He hates all Nintendo consoles except the Gamecube, just saying.

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

ChubbyGuy40

He's constantly defending the Wii, 3DS, and WiiU.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

ChubbyGuy40

[spoiler] Actually, I love all of them except for the Wii. Until recently, the N64 was my all time favorite console :3 [/spoiler]
Avatar image for DragonQuestHero
DragonQuestHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 DragonQuestHero
Member since 2006 • 1105 Posts

Personally I prefer most of the Nintendo titles on Wii better then their Gamecube games. Gamecube to me was my least favorite of the Nintendo Consoles.

Only thing I hate about the Wii is what they are doing with Dragon Quest X, should have been a single player game. That and no Star Fox.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
I just don't get it, Nintendo does so well with its handhelds... why can't it ever replicate that same success in the console market?crippled_ram
becuz they have 80% of the handheld audience with very little competition
crippled_ram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 crippled_ram
Member since 2010 • 1583 Posts

Applause

That was some beautiful ownage, charizard :shock:

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 StealthMonkey4

Applause

That was some beautiful ownage, charizard :shock:

crippled_ram

Yes, insulting my intelligence. Some real ownage.:roll: I thought we were past the sixth grade here.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#149 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
People hate change. Its a fact. And Nintendo and MS are changing from the standard way console manufacturers do business. Traditionally, you had to try to match power each gen with the competition. Ninty showed that wasnt a fact written in stone in order to be successful this gen. Now putting out a system that probably will have only a slight power upgrade from 360/ps3 will cost less to manufacture, and hopefully for them, turn a profit faster. It makes complete sense business wise. But people hate change. They want new consoles to push the envelope graphically, and console manufacturers to churn out many exclusives. We've seen two companies buck this tradition and be successful at it. Time will tell if they can continue to be so.
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#150 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts
Who really cares....anyway.Goodbye........Nintendo.