MS responds to PS Classic with a salty tweet. Immediately backfires [Update: US Twitter Clarification]

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44083 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@SecretPolice said:

The ocean called, it wants it's Salt back

Bovine backfires are the best...lol

Thank you MS, for the gamers... Jazz. :P

“When we've dabbled with backwards compatibility, I can say it is one of those features that is much requested, but not actually used much. That, and I was at a Gran Turismo event recently where they had PSone, PS2, PS3, and PS4 games, and the PSone and the PS2 games, they looked ancient, like why would anybody play this?” - Jim Ryan, Sony exec

LMAO But its different if you can charge for them again. My OG Xbox and 360 games on X1 are free because I already own the discs. Just pop 'em in and download. Thank you Microsoft and God bless the United States.

Too funny my friend.

This is right up there with some of the best backfires ever. lol :P

And yeah man, God bless the USA. :)

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

MS are so dumb.

They could make a PC mini - call it DOSbox since they have a huge box fetish - instead of trying to even hummor the idea of the Bone right now.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts
@jcrame10 said:

@scatteh316: go on Twitter, read the tweet, then check out the replies. Not hard.

Maybe you didn't see my reply? Dumbass :/

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#54 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9400 Posts

Wow cows sure know how to stretch. I wish I were capable of those mental gymnastics.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

You heard it here, folks. Xbox is giving away 500+ games completely free now. Wait, what? You mean you have to buy the games first? Then whatever do they mean?!?!

Good glory- having to make inferences in 2018!?

Pop my disc of Knights of the Old Republic in my Xbox One, what happens? Wow! The game starts playing!?

Pop a disc of Metal Gear Solid 1 in a PS4, what happens? Nada? What's the answer? Buy this $100 separate product to experience the game.

This reminds me though- the og Xbox options are very limited. They need to get on that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@scatteh316 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@scatteh316 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

The fact that they claim you can play the games free. But that's not really true. They have to be purchased/acquired still.

Then provide some examples in your OP.......don't just make a thread saying 'backfire' and then post nothing.

Read the tweet string. That should be easy enough.

Some people can't get on to Twitter because they're at work, college or on a machine that has Twitter blocked.......Dumbass.

This thread is a complete failure.

My bad. I forgot you're a fake cow.

Ohhhh round 2! ???

Ben doesn't want to get slaughtered again by another cow...lmao.

Link

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#57 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@Ant_17: Did you even look at the OP? This backfired

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: I fail to see how the tweet is in response to a classic console, but I guess you would always find a negative about ms ..... Whatever gets your juices flowing.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11100 Posts
@drummerdave9099 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

You heard it here, folks. Xbox is giving away 500+ games completely free now. Wait, what? You mean you have to buy the games first? Then whatever do they mean?!?!

Good glory- having to make inferences in 2018!?

Pop my disc of Knights of the Old Republic in my Xbox One, what happens? Wow! The game starts playing!?

Pop a disc of Metal Gear Solid 1 in a PS4, what happens? Nada? What's the answer? Buy this $100 separate product to experience the game.

This reminds me though- the og Xbox options are very limited. They need to get on that.

Put it in the PS1 that you likely still own if you have the game? Besides, this isn't the answer to BC on PS4, it's a collectible Sony trinket that happens to play old games.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 BenjaminBanklin
@sealionact said:

@BenjaminBanklin: I fail to see how the tweet is in response to a classic console, but I guess you would always find a negative about ms ..... Whatever gets your juices flowing.

Dat timing! You give this company way too much benefit of the doubt.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Hahahaahaa epic meltdown..

Please buy our console..

It remind me of this hahahahaa..

MS reacted to the playstation mini exactly as lemmings did,is like MS is lead by NyaDC..lol

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 BenjaminBanklin
@tormentos said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Please buy our console..

MS reacted to the playstation mini exactly as lemmings did,is like MS is lead by NyaDC..lol

LOL! And it's so obvious MS is bitter about this, or anything that gives Sony attention. They didn't say anything like this when Nintendo made their classic systems.

They claim to be against console wars but can't stop being as triggered as their fandom.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56130 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:

When your own thread backfires:

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@ArchoNils2 said:

It's pretty obvious that "free" refers to being able to play in on the xOne, not to you not having to own the game.

Shhhhhhh his reading comprehension skills are complete shit. Let him be! Just feel sorry for the poor little fanboy. ROFLMAO!

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Xabiss

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@tormentos said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Please buy our console..

LOL! And it's so obvious MS is bitter about this, or anything that gives Sony attention. They didn't say anything like this when Nintendo made their classic systems.

They claim to be against console wars but can't stop being as triggered as their fandom.

Because god forbid Microsoft advertise anything right. ROFLMAO! Good lord you fanboys are just idiots beyond belief anymore. I just feel sorry for you!

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 BenjaminBanklin
@Xabiss said:
@ArchoNils2 said:

It's pretty obvious that "free" refers to being able to play in on the xOne, not to you not having to own the game.

Shhhhhhh his reading comprehension skills are complete shit. Let him be! Just feel sorry for the poor little fanboy. ROFLMAO!

We know what they mean, it's just worded dumb, and also pathetically salty. I mean, they have a potentially 90+ game around the corner and throwing salt over this when, well, they could just make an Xbox classic. That would beat making the 50th new controller.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 tormentos

@scatteh316 said:

Where's the backfire to the tweet?

Their twit claimed you could play 500 games totally free..Hahahaa

Play 500+ Classic Xbox & Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One today... totally for free

Is not free because if you don't own the games you most BUY them. Hahahahaa

People begin to troll them..Hahahahahaaa

@scatteh316 said:

Some people can't get on to Twitter because they're at work, college or on a machine that has Twitter blocked.......Dumbass.

This thread is a complete failure.

No is not and your grasping as always,they claim that you can play 500 classic games totally free for FREE when that is not true you must own the game..hahahahaa

@ten_pints said:

I think MS are assuming you already own the games, in any case Microsoft can't really say shit, Xbox didn't exist in the PS1 era, and the the PS4 probably no longer has the hardware capability to pass the anti piracy measures on the original discs (the copy protection worked by having access to the drive information about laser wobble on specific parts on the disc).

Exactly.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

This is sad, shows How m$ hás no hold over nostalgia and is bitter.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 BlackBalls
Member since 2018 • 1496 Posts

Micsofort are losing this gen 2:1. Why they even try to take a jab at Sony when they're in last place is beyond me.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Xabiss

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:
@ArchoNils2 said:

We know what they mean, it's just worded dumb, and also pathetically salty. I mean, they have a potentially 90+ game around the corner and throwing salt over this when, well, they could just make an Xbox classic. That would beat making the 50th new controller.

Because they still shouldn't do any advertising right. They are still trying to sell a console that is what the are in this business to do. Please just quit being a damn idiot. WOW!

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

Social media is laughable. Anytime someone responds negatively to a tweet, the original person is presented as being owned or the original intent completely backfired even when it is not true. It's like reading a script because you know how it goes.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11613 Posts

@scatteh316: Can't read a twitter thread at work but you can sit on the forums all day... LMAO! Loser.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Xabiss

@Solaryellow said:

Social media is laughable. Anytime someone responds negatively to a tweet, the original person is presented as being owned or the original intent completely backfired even when it is not true. It's like reading a script because you know how it goes.

It is the shitty world we live in now. I honestly believe social media is the worse thing to ever happen to society. It has done nothing good.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 tormentos

@KBFloYd said:

i actually like this move by MS. it means they are trying and getting ambitious to take down sony.

Na you just hate anything sony.

@ArchoNils2 said:

NO what they claim OPENLY is that you can play 500 classic games on xbox one for free ,you can't expect that anyone who read that would think that they are referring to games they already own,as it doesn't say a single word about backward compatibility,if they would have claim you can use the xbox one backward compatibility to play 500 games free then there is no doubt.

@Archangel3371 said:

I thought that tweet was quite funny myself although it looks like this thread has backfired very hard and that is hilarious as well. ?

It didn't just read the comments on the tweet people begin trolling MS for saying you can play 500 classic for free when in reality is not for free you most own the game,their wording was poor for not saying misleading.

@phbz said:

Free as in you don't have to buy the games twice.

But we know how this goes. If Nintendo does it it's because it's milking their fans based on nostalgia, if PS does it it's 4 da gamers.

Yes and when you point to me where in hell it says that of or imply it on the original tweet you will have a point.

Stop inserting words you think go in a sentence that MS forgot to put.

This is down right stupid MS openly claim that you can play 500 classic games for FREE without even mentioning backward compatibility or making things clear is just poor wording and misleading.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

“When we've dabbled with backwards compatibility, I can say it is one of those features that is much requested, but not actually used much. That, and I was at a Gran Turismo event recently where they had PSone, PS2, PS3, and PS4 games, and the PSone and the PS2 games, they looked ancient, like why would anybody play this?” - Jim Ryan, Sony exec

LMAO But its different if you can charge for them again. My OG Xbox and 360 games on X1 are free because I already own the discs. Just pop 'em in and download. Thank you Microsoft and God bless the United States.

Can you explain how exactly the PS4 will play PS1 games? Hahahahaa this is going to be good..lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 tormentos

@Xabiss said:
@ArchoNils2 said:

This is bullshit on your part and his.

Play 500+ Classic Xbox & Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One today... totally for free

In what part there ^^ say anything about backward compatibility? Tell me in what part is says if you own one of the 500 games in question you can play them free.

They fu** the wording is just wrong and they got trolled on twitter for it..ahahahahaa

Is not totally free i don't own my 360 games any more since my 360 RROD,hes talking as if you could play them free of any charge when you most own the game.

How can you people see other meaning to something so clear it's just pure damn fanboysm.

I know that he is talking about games that people may own,i am not that stupid,but the wording is completely wrong and misleading and doesn't say a single word about BC.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

I have to give praise to Microsoft over Sony and Nintendo, because Microsoft was the first to release one of these "classic" edition consoles: XBOX One - because the only games you can play on it are XBOX and 360, it has no current gen games.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 BenjaminBanklin
@Xabiss said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:
@ArchoNils2 said:

Because they still shouldn't do any advertising right. They are still trying to sell a console that is what the are in this business to do. Please just quit being a damn idiot. WOW!

This isn't advertising, it's trying to kick dirt over a competitors shoe like a whiny brat. Tell me why they didn't do this kind of "advertising" when Nintendo made classic consoles. Bet you can't tell me that one, huh? Ol' grand wizard of the Xbox white knights. But anyway, it's just funny. This is kind of sourpuss pouting has kind of set the standard for Xbox the whole gen.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52429 Posts

To be fair, Microsoft offers more than enough regarding their older products. Xbox Original games are running at 4K. Something I couldn't begin thinking of a few years back.

Yeah, it costs money, but what doesn't?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#80 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@tormentos said:
@cainetao11 said:

Can you explain how exactly the PS4 will play PS1 games? Hahahahaa this is going to be good..lol

How about the same way they did with the 80 gig PS3? They got PS2 games running and for sale on the PS store for PS4. Are you saying they cant for PS1?

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12575 Posts

I bet the majority of nongamers reading that tweet think they get the games free. It's an issue if they are buying it for family or friends as a gift. Isn't that who MS is targeting by this tweet anyways? (No way they are targeting gamers, as it's obvious we all know how that fake BC works).

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

You know a forum is dying when a badly worded tweet is the most active thread.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 BenjaminBanklin
@cainetao11 said:
@tormentos said:
@cainetao11 said:

How about the same way they did with the 80 gig PS3? They got PS2 games running and for sale on the PS store for PS4. Are you saying they cant for PS1?

PS4 doesn't support CDs.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#84 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69529 Posts
@davillain- said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 cainetao11

@davillain- said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

lol

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By cainetao11

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:
@tormentos said:
@cainetao11 said:

PS4 doesn't support CDs.

PS4 also doesn't support PS2 discs but PS2 games are being sold on the PS4. Do the same thing. Show me where I said they had to run from disc. All the disc is used for with X1 is identification. The game is downloaded from the store.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 BenjaminBanklin
@boycie said:

You know a forum is dying when a badly worded tweet is the most active thread.

This is the best I can do to give this place a pulse.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12575 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: I can't believe how many people are saying you got wrecked, even people I thought were cows. It's a good thread on false advertising. Not sure the title is correct(aimed at PSmini thing). I'm guessing the tweet will come down, which will prove the point of false advertising.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 ReCloud

Xbox is getting completely owned in the thread of this tweet lmao.

It completely backfired.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

I’m not sure how anyone can interpret ms’ tweet differently than what they said. It says totally free - which means to anyone other than a retardo lem, if I buy a xbone I can play 500 old games totally free.

Gonna wait for Aaron Greenberg to come in and backpeddle.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#91 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

If you already own the game, then there's no barrier to entry. Only an idiot thinks its free.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 ReCloud
@Bread_or_Decide said:

If you already own the game, then there's no barrier to entry. Only an idiot thinks its free.

Well, it's worded that it's free. It's not written in any form whatsoever that you need to own the games for them to be played.

It's like saying that you can play all ps4 games for free if you have a ps4, which is not true.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Xabiss

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:

This isn't advertising, it's trying to kick dirt over a competitors shoe like a whiny brat. Tell me why they didn't do this kind of "advertising" when Nintendo made classic consoles. Bet you can't tell me that one, huh? Ol' grand wizard of the Xbox white knights. But anyway, it's just funny. This is kind of sourpuss pouting has kind of set the standard for Xbox the whole gen.

You are an idiot it is advertising. That is what every company in the world does, but keep spouting off idiot.

I am done with this thread. Will someone please tell Microsoft's PR team they are not allowed to ever advertise any feature when Sony makes an announcement. Thanks!

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Xabiss

@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:
@ArchoNils2 said:

This is bullshit on your part and his.

In what part there ^^ say anything about backward compatibility? Tell me in what part is says if you own one of the 500 games in question you can play them free.

They fu** the wording is just wrong and they got trolled on twitter for it..ahahahahaa

Is not totally free i don't own my 360 games any more since my 360 RROD,hes talking as if you could play them free of any charge when you most own the game.

How can you people see other meaning to something so clear it's just pure damn fanboysm.

I know that he is talking about games that people may own,i am not that stupid,but the wording is completely wrong and misleading and doesn't say a single word about BC.

Funny the person that can't hardly even form a complete sentence is spouting off about a poorly worded tweet. Oh the irony!

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1861 Posts
@2Chalupas said:
@scatteh316 said:

The games aren't "totally for free"?

Xbox is basically saying, if you own 500 Xbox games, and an XBOX, you get to play 500 games totally for free! The "totally for free" comment is just dumb since it requires one to previously own 500 games from prior gens. Thousands of dollars of previous investment. Let's put it this way, Xbots used to criticize the way the games that came with PS+ were advertised as free, do you think this comment makes any more sense in this context?

Retro consoles obviously aren't aimed at people who have vast collections of retro games lying around. They are aimed at people who probably tossed those games years ago, or perhaps at kids who never got them (so their parents can get them a few of the same games they had growing up).

I agree. Also the fact that Microsoft did this RIGHT after Sony announced theirs is suspicious as well. It's clear that they're jealous of Sony's success, which is why they throw jabs at them. I'm not even the biggest Sony fan, but this is icky. I hate when people take shots at the competition. It screams insecure and jealous to me. I don't even like it when Reggie takes shots at the competition or Sony does it. If you were truly secure with your product, you would act like Beyonce and not even respond to the noise.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#96  Edited By sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: If ms hadn't been tweeting about BC before, then you might have a point, but they have so you don't.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1861 Posts
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@tormentos said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Please buy our console..

As much as Sony fans can irritate me sometimes, I do respect this stance. Sony fans have kept their same consistent message, which is "we cheer for Sony's domination. Even when we might like the other consoles, it's clear we want Sony on top." In that case, I can respect it. Same with Nintendo fans, they just want Nintendo to be on top, or they just want Nintendo to continue making all of their first party games. With Xbox fans, they pretend to be nice when they're losing, but you know that if they were winning, they would sing a different tune. Like the ones shitting on the Wii U and wishing that Nintendo would go third party, but now that the Switch is doing well and their console is gearing up for last place, they're saying shit like, "this is a good thing for gaming. EVERYONE is winning and doing well. You don't want one to leave or else it'll be a monopoly! :)" Like they weren't licking their lips and rubbing their hands at the thought of Mario on the Xbox.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By tormentos

@Xabiss said:

Because god forbid Microsoft advertise anything right. ROFLMAO! Good lord you fanboys are just idiots beyond belief anymore. I just feel sorry for you!

And such a great advertisement not once they mention backward compatibility and claim 500 games are free..lol

Kind of remind me of this..lol

@cainetao11 said:

Oh i know the PS3 ran PS2 and PS1 games,but the PS3 was design that way,it was design to play PS2 games which included CD and DVD games,it was able to play PS1 games as well by that point by emulation without problems.

The PS4 can't play ps1 is a physical impossibility.

@BenjaminBanklin said:

PS4 doesn't support CDs.

Hahahahaaa ding ding ding ding...Hahahahaha

Lemmings are making a show of of this and claiming sony is forcing people to pay again,when in reality the PS4 doesn't support cds unlike the PS3..lol

@cainetao11 said:

PS4 also doesn't support PS2 discs but PS2 games are being sold on the PS4. Do the same thing. Show me where I said they had to run from disc. All the disc is used for with X1 is identification. The game is downloaded from the store.

The PS4 support DVD i watch dvd movies on my PS4,the PS4 doesn't physically recognise cds period,is not the same.

How the hell will it be backward compatible if you can't play the disc? WTF man then that is not backward compatibility that is a game rewrite to work on xbox,if you can't insert a xbox 360 game on xbox one and can play it without downloading it first what the fu** is that shit,i didn't know that so basically any one who doesn't have internet is fu** and can't play backward compatible games,why do you think there was such a backlash for MS requiring online?

No wonder it work with so little games,what you download is a digital version made to work on xbox one rather than play your game period.

@Bread_or_Decide said:

Please highly where the fu** MS say that,since what they claimed is that you could play them free period,no buts no nothing no mention whatsoever of BC.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#99 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@dzimm said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@scatteh316 said:

The fact that they claim you can play the games free. But that's not really true. They have to be purchased/acquired still.

Yeah, it's like claiming that Steam allows you to play thousands of games on your PC for free -- assuming you've already purchased them. In other words, they're not actually free, and Microsoft's wording is blatantly misleading. Folks in the Twitter thread quickly picked up on it.

I can't believe people don't understand that you don't need to pay for the BC version. It requires some work to make this happen in which MS does for free!

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Xabiss

@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:

And such a great advertisement not once they mention backward compatibility and claim 500 games are free..lol

Kind of remind me of this..lol

Yeah Sony has never had poorly worded advertising or made mistakes in advertising.

ROFLMAO! STFU already you fanboys are JOKES!