Most people who bash the PS3's graphics haven't seen this

• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#51 rocklegacy2
Member since 2005 • 8428 Posts
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="ken_gamer"][QUOTE="Grant_Guy"][QUOTE="SmileyPyramid"] [QUOTE="Grant_Guy"]Those were some nice CUTSCENES!! No actual gameplay and what the hell is it with people and being graphic whores 360 graphics are all you could ever want if you have an HD T.V.343Guilty-spark

thanks for saying it looked nice, and then read the beginning "the following is comprised entirely of in-game footage"

I don't remember to many games where there is no life meter no icon of any sort on the screen no moving the dragon around and yelling in the air when the camera moves around me perfectly just like a cut-scene.

King Kong didn't require any of that did it. :|

ya but it DID look like what a video game looks like when being played , not a random dragon on a rock roaring and the camera off to the side JUST LIKE A CUTSCENE/CGI  

You think a cutscene= CGI? LMFAO :lol:!!!

PROVES HOW STUPID YOU ARE!!!!!!!    you ever play final fantasy 7 ??? or any final fantasies after that ??? you remember the cutscenes right ???  THOSE WERE CGI YOU IGNORANT COW!!!!  but i will respect your post however dumb and ignorant it may be and admit , some devs use thier ingame engines to make cutscenes ( mgs3 for example )

Yes I do..you're pathetic. Cutscenes don't generally mean it's CGI , you can have cutscenes rendered in real time lke Metal Gear Solid. Why are you telling me what I already know?? You're pathetic.

rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="ken_gamer"][QUOTE="Grant_Guy"][QUOTE="SmileyPyramid"] [QUOTE="Grant_Guy"]Those were some nice CUTSCENES!! No actual gameplay and what the hell is it with people and being graphic whores 360 graphics are all you could ever want if you have an HD T.V.Silencer786

thanks for saying it looked nice, and then read the beginning "the following is comprised entirely of in-game footage"

I don't remember to many games where there is no life meter no icon of any sort on the screen no moving the dragon around and yelling in the air when the camera moves around me perfectly just like a cut-scene.

ya but it DID look like what a video game looks like when being played , not a random dragon on a rock roaring and the camera off to the side JUST LIKE A CUTSCENE/CGI  

PROVES HOW STUPID YOU ARE!!!!!!!    you ever play final fantasy 7 ??? or any final fantasies after that ??? you remember the cutscenes right ???  THOSE WERE CGI YOU IGNORANT COW!!!!  but i will respect your post however dumb and ignorant it may be and admit , some devs use thier ingame engines to make cutscenes ( mgs3 for example )

I don't know why you posted that...:| Ever wonder why you have a bad reputation on system wars? Because your posts are retarded. This one is no exception.

Parl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Parl
Member since 2005 • 2676 Posts
[QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

Bash PS3 graphics, theres nothing to bash, weve only seen CGI!

rocklegacy2

No we haven't look at the god damn link already that's real time. :|

Anything that looks good on PS3 is CGI, atm. If studios have obtained good kits, they only have recently. That footage came out when there was no such thing as good PS3 dev kits. Therefore, it's just CGI.

:|...No. Why do you think that..? Look at MGS4 :roll: Both Lair and MGS4 were rendered on Beta kits.

We'll get some good looking stuff for launch on PS3, but it is absolutely ridiculous to trust Sony and their peers after what happened with the PS2. Absolutely ridiculous. Anything that we've seen thus far for PS3, be it great graphics or crap graphics, is null.

The only thing we can trust are impression from those who have seen games running, behind the scenes, like Kikizo. And from what they say, the launch lineup looks like good Xbox 360 stuff, and not like Lair, MGS4 or Killzone (which was also stated to be real-time).

Sony are being misleading at best, or doing a repeat of PS3 at worst. Either way, the quality of the graphics of anything to do with PS3 that we've seen is null in any argument.
Avatar image for 343Guilty-spark
343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 343Guilty-spark
Member since 2005 • 2291 Posts
[QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="ken_gamer"] [QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"]OMG i love how cows for the life of them couldnt tell in game footage from a cgi teaser trailer! its so FUNNY!!! but whats even better is that sony is LIEING about it to the cows FACES , like when they confirmed killzone realtime, THAT WAS CLASSIC !!! and btw their were like 20 dragons on screen SELF OWNEDken_gamer

You need to work on your spelling... CGI? Proof? And that is not Sony it is Factor 5, educate yourself.

you retard , did you even WATCH the video ????? right in the middle it says SONY ENTERTAINMENT. but you are blind and cant tell cgi from what video games look like when they are being played, so i cant blame you for being stupid......... but good luck in may when you get owned with gamplay footagge that looks like SH!T

I was the one who posted the damn thing :| There was at least 100 dragons on the screen at one time. SCE is the one that publishes the game that's why , Factor 5 develops it but is not apart of SCEWS. Well lemmon your ignorance has caused you a suspension. Bye.

what suspension???? sony paid a cgi company to make the killzone trailer and lied about it at e3 , then later confimed it was cgi , and geurrilla develops killzone yet sony paid the cgi company to make a vid for it......... sounds weird huh..... kinda makes your whole argument fail ....... its cgi GET OVER IT games wont look like that for at least another 7 - 10 years!!

some may say gundum but that was confirmed fake
Again, link please.

Nvidia confirmed all games were fake coz RSX wasnt finished at that time :P

Ever heard of dev kits???

the video that we have all seen is fake but later they had a dumbed down version that wasnt    here is the link   http://ps3.ign.com/articles/635/635525p1.html
ken_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#55 ken_gamer
Member since 2003 • 7522 Posts
[QUOTE="InsaneBasura"][QUOTE="ken_gamer"]
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="InsaneBasura"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="csliney"]Judgement is reserved until I can see somebody is playing it, therefor I have nothing to base an opinion on thus far. If you are honest you will admit you don't either, you are just backing the safe bet for next gen.InsaneBasura

This thread is about graphics not gameplay.

In that case it still looks boring. The dragons are detailed though.

We hardly know anything about the gameplay so how can you judge it??

It has dragons in it. Dragons in the middle of nowhere. I can't fathom how this game could be any kind of fun.

"in the middle of nowhere"

Sounds like WRPG. ;) j/k :P

Well at least WRPG's have environments. :) Seriously, if the video is an indication of what the actual gameplay is like, it should be boring as ****.

I highly doubt it. Seems more like a graphical demonstration by Factor 5. Which reminds me, people seem to have forgotten the FF7 Tech Demo, that's totally not CGI. It's doesn't look as insane as Lair but it still looks astounding.
Silencer786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Silencer786
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts
[QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="ken_gamer"][QUOTE="Grant_Guy"][QUOTE="SmileyPyramid"] [QUOTE="Grant_Guy"]Those were some nice CUTSCENES!! No actual gameplay and what the hell is it with people and being graphic whores 360 graphics are all you could ever want if you have an HD T.V.rocklegacy2

I don't know why you posted that...:| Ever wonder why you have a bad reputation on system wars? Because your posts are retarded. This one is no exception.

didnt u read further comments r useless ^^^^^ :P
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

Parl

Anything that looks good on PS3 is CGI, atm. If studios have obtained good kits, they only have recently. That footage came out when there was no such thing as good PS3 dev kits. Therefore, it's just CGI.

:|...No. Why do you think that..? Look at MGS4 :roll: Both Lair and MGS4 were rendered on Beta kits.

We'll get some good looking stuff for launch on PS3, but it is absolutely ridiculous to trust Sony and their peers after what happened with the PS2. Absolutely ridiculous. Anything that we've seen thus far for PS3, be it great graphics or crap graphics, is null.

The only thing we can trust are impression from those who have seen games running, behind the scenes, like Kikizo. And from what they say, the launch lineup looks like good Xbox 360 stuff, and not like Lair, MGS4 or Killzone (which was also stated to be real-time).

Sony are being misleading at best, or doing a repeat of PS3 at worst. Either way, the quality of the graphics of anything to do with PS3 that we've seen is null in any argument.

The hands on Kikizo article is questionable itself. And in the Kikizo article it says that they were playing only one PS3 game which was in the early stages. They also stated that PS3 games will look at least as good as the best 360 games.

rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="ken_gamer"][QUOTE="Grant_Guy"][QUOTE="SmileyPyramid"] [QUOTE="Grant_Guy"]Those were some nice CUTSCENES!! No actual gameplay and what the hell is it with people and being graphic whores 360 graphics are all you could ever want if you have an HD T.V.Silencer786

didnt u read further comments r useless ^^^^^ :P

Well it's not there anymore since there is no need for it. :)

Silencer786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Silencer786
[QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

rocklegacy2

The hands on Kikizo article is questionable itself. And in the Kikizo article it says that they were playing only one PS3 game which was in the early stages. They also stated that PS3 games will look at least as good as the best 360 games.

they said ps3 games look barely better then 360 launch and they did say ps3 games might look as good as g2nd gen games like Gears of War but ps3 comes out in November and GeOW will release before ps3 and will still have as good grpahics as ps3 games :( sad
343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 343Guilty-spark
[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"]OMG i love how cows for the life of them couldnt tell in game footage from a cgi teaser trailer! its so FUNNY!!!  but whats even better is that sony is LIEING about  it  to the cows FACES , like when they confirmed killzone realtime, THAT WAS CLASSIC !!!     and btw their were like 20 dragons on screen SELF OWNEDrocklegacy2

You need to work on your spelling... CGI? Proof? And that is not Sony it is Factor 5, educate yourself.

you retard , did you even WATCH the video ????? right in the middle it says SONY ENTERTAINMENT. but you are blind and cant tell cgi from what video games look like when they are being played, so i cant blame you for being stupid.........  but good luck in may when you get owned with gamplay footagge that looks like SH!T

I was the one who posted the damn thing :| There was at least 100 dragons on the screen at one time.  SCE is the one that publishes the game that's why , Factor 5 develops it but is not apart of SCEWS. Well lemmon your ignorance has caused you a suspension. Bye.

what suspension????   sony paid a cgi company to make the killzone trailer and lied about it at e3 , then later confimed it was cgi , and geurrilla develops killzone yet sony paid the cgi company to make a vid for it......... sounds weird huh.....   kinda makes your whole argument fail .......  its cgi GET OVER IT       games wont look like that for at least another 7 - 10 years!!

But isn't this about Lair and not Killzone?

no your thread is about ps3 graphics......  didnt you make the thread yourself????? read the title again please.........     and lair is in the same boat as killzone!    you see at e3 last year it was impossible to make accurate gameplay/ realtime videos because it takes about a year to get a game that far compleated ( and in this case the hardware)  so ANYTHING at e3 last year that sony showed us is FAKE , sorry its just the truth , you were lied to....... 
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"]OMG i love how cows for the life of them couldnt tell in game footage from a cgi teaser trailer! its so FUNNY!!!  but whats even better is that sony is LIEING about  it  to the cows FACES , like when they confirmed killzone realtime, THAT WAS CLASSIC !!!     and btw their were like 20 dragons on screen SELF OWNED343Guilty-spark

you retard , did you even WATCH the video ????? right in the middle it says SONY ENTERTAINMENT. but you are blind and cant tell cgi from what video games look like when they are being played, so i cant blame you for being stupid.........  but good luck in may when you get owned with gamplay footagge that looks like SH!T

I was the one who posted the damn thing :| There was at least 100 dragons on the screen at one time.  SCE is the one that publishes the game that's why , Factor 5 develops it but is not apart of SCEWS. Well lemmon your ignorance has caused you a suspension. Bye.

what suspension????   sony paid a cgi company to make the killzone trailer and lied about it at e3 , then later confimed it was cgi , and geurrilla develops killzone yet sony paid the cgi company to make a vid for it......... sounds weird huh.....   kinda makes your whole argument fail .......  its cgi GET OVER IT       games wont look like that for at least another 7 - 10 years!!

no your thread is about ps3 graphics......  didnt you make the thread yourself????? read the title again please.........     and lair is in the same boat as killzone!    you see at e3 last year it was impossible to make accurate gameplay/ realtime videos because it takes about a year to get a game that far compleated ( and in this case the hardware)  so ANYTHING at e3 last year that sony showed us is FAKE , sorry its just the truth , you were lied to....... 

Erm Resistance: Fall of Man? Fith Phantom Saga? Heavenly Sword? You're unbelievable , you're almost as bad as darkeye :lol: And Lair wasn't even shown at E3! :lol:

automaticsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 automaticsnake
Member since 2005 • 5565 Posts
[QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="automaticsnake"]That doesn't just own kameo but every single Xbox 360 game out there.

hahahah :lol: wow cows r desperate

yep im desperate to play the PS3 cuz its so much better then the 360. Just the fact it plays blu ray owns the 360.
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

Silencer786

they said ps3 games look barely better then 360 launch and they did say ps3 games might look as good as g2nd gen games like Gears of War but ps3 comes out in November and GeOW will release before ps3 and will still have as good grpahics as ps3 games :( sad

2009= PS3 having games clearly better than 360 games graphically. Watch out for Vision Gran Turismo ;)

Siylentbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64 Siylentbob
Member since 2005 • 4347 Posts

Not impressed... I don't exactly care if there is about 100 dragons in a cutscene when I have about 300 trolls during gameplay in Kameo.

343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 343Guilty-spark
[QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

rocklegacy2

2009= PS3 having games clearly better than 360 games graphically. Watch out for Vision Gran Turismo ;)

you know whats REALLY funny about what you posted???????  you said vision gran turismo    !   VISION gran turismo!  it was pre rendered to show A VISION of what gt5 will look like !!!  i cant belive people actually think thats what they are going to call it.....
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 rocklegacy2

Not impressed... I don't exactly care if there is about 100 dragons in a cutscene when I have about 300 trolls during gameplay in Kameo.

Siylentbob

Each dragon in lair= 150k polygons. :| Fools.

Silencer786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Silencer786
[QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

rocklegacy2

i want a time machine aswell
SmileyPyramid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 SmileyPyramid
Member since 2005 • 11647 Posts

Siylentbob

key = quality
otherwise i can say ikusagami displays 65535 units at the same time, that's on ps2
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

343Guilty-spark

you know whats REALLY funny about what you posted???????  you said vision gran turismo    !   VISION gran turismo!  it was pre rendered to show A VISION of what gt5 will look like !!!  i cant belive people actually think thats what they are going to call it.....

Show me some screens of what you think was pre rendered. We don't know what it will be called as of now but the current alias is VGT.

343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 343Guilty-spark
[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"]OMG i love how cows for the life of them couldnt tell in game footage from a cgi teaser trailer! its so FUNNY!!!  but whats even better is that sony is LIEING about  it  to the cows FACES , like when they confirmed killzone realtime, THAT WAS CLASSIC !!!     and btw their were like 20 dragons on screen SELF OWNEDrocklegacy2

Erm Resistance: Fall of Man? WAY TO EARLY TO HAVE GAMEPLAY AT THAT STAGE ( FAKE) Fith Phantom Saga? ( FAKE) Heavenly Sword? (FAKE) You're unbelievable , you're almost as bad as darkeye :lol: And Lair wasn't even shown at E3! :lol:

Siylentbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#71 Siylentbob
Member since 2005 • 4347 Posts
[QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

rocklegacy2

There is a difference between actual gameplay and a cutscene.

Silencer786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Silencer786
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

Siylentbob

There is a difference between actually gameplay and a cutscene.

cows r too blind to see that :(
343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 343Guilty-spark
[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

rocklegacy2

Show me some screens of what you think was pre rendered. We don't know what it will be called as of now but the current alias is VGT.

watch the entire video , ITS CGI
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

Silencer786

Like last gen the PS2 couldn't run Ninja Gaiden could it? While XBOX can because devs will learn about each console's architecture further releasing more power out of the beasts.

rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

Siylentbob

There is a difference between actual gameplay and a cutscene.

Yes a cutscene rendered in real time. It doesn't make a difference to the graphics if it is gameplay or not.

rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

343Guilty-spark

watch the entire video , ITS CGI

Your posts severely lack substance. You keep shouting at claims without proving them.

Silencer786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Silencer786
[QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

rocklegacy2

Like last gen the PS2 couldn't run Ninja Gaiden could it? While XBOX can because devs will learn about each console's architecture further releasing more power out of the beasts.

last gen devs admitted Xbox was way more powerful then ps2 but this gen devs say they r identical so.........................sad how cows have to wait 8 more months to get a machine that devs say is identical to 360 which was released 4 months ago (well a year when ps3 will be released) :(...................oh teh sadness....i must play GRAW now :lol:
343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 343Guilty-spark
[QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

rocklegacy2

OKAY THATS IT  !!!!!  nap time  , go to sleep ,  your posting  isnt making any sense now........
hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#79 hongkingkong
Member since 2006 • 9368 Posts
[QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

Silencer786

has anybody actually seen gameplay footage here?

rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

Silencer786

last gen devs admitted Xbox was way more powerful then ps2 but this gen devs say they r identical so.........................sad how cows have to wait 8 more months to get a machine that devs say is identical to 360 which was released 4 months ago (well a year when ps3 will be released) :(...................oh teh sadness....i must play GRAW now :lol:

A link would be nice. Identical? The PS3 and 360 have completely different architectures nub. :| That's it hide under that rock you just crawled out of.

343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 343Guilty-spark
[QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

hongkingkong

sonic was gameplay but that looked like crap
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

343Guilty-spark

OKAY THATS IT  !!!!!  nap time  , go to sleep ,  your posting  isnt making any sense now........

So you think the PS2 can run Ninja Gaiden..? Or even Doom 3?

It's nearly 2 pm.....:|

rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

343Guilty-spark

I hate to say it but when E3 comes and there are playable PS3 games you will be owned.

hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 hongkingkong
[QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

343Guilty-spark

sonic is a bad example, it is meant to look plastic and shiny, but thats all the 360 can do.

Silencer786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Silencer786
[QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

rocklegacy2

A link would be nice. Identical? The PS3 and 360 have completely different architectures nub. :| That's it hide under that rock you just crawled out of.

hahahahah i knew u were goina say something like that thats why i waited for ur reply so yeah i didnt hide :lol: anyway different architectures dont mean that graphics cant be identical :| FFS
Silencer786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Silencer786
[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

hongkingkong

sonic is a bad example, it is meant to look plastic and shiny, but thats all the 360 can do.

and u made a thread that fighting for graphics sucks :| and ur bashing 360 rofl
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

Silencer786

hahahahah i knew u were goina say something like that thats why i waited for ur reply so yeah i didnt hide :lol: anyway different architectures dont mean that graphics cant be identical :| FFS

That is technically impossible.

343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 343Guilty-spark
[QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

Silencer786

i sent u a freind request
343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 343Guilty-spark
[QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

rocklegacy2

like the chances of you proving a point in this thread????
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

343Guilty-spark

You're sending a friend request to darkeye?! :lol: Don't you realize that he was banned because of his retarded posts?? Well you've proved that you're as bad as him so I guess you two are meant to be... you two are going to become the laughing stock of system wars.

Hussein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Hussein
Member since 2002 • 1970 Posts
MGS4 looks way better than this. Also this game looks extremely boring.
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Parl"] [QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

343Guilty-spark

like the chances of you proving a point in this thread????

That PS3 will show games superior in graphics to the 360. It's inetivable.

hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 hongkingkong
[QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

Silencer786

You missed my point.  But since you have trouble understanding and comparing words i'll summarise the situation for you again.  360 graphics are not worth £270 a console, the games are pathetic at the moment, GRAW is available on other systems and the ps3 will off more bit for your buck, i sugest you return your 360 before it needs to retire to an antique shop in november.

Viurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Viurst
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Ok, lemmings seem to have lost their grip on reality.

1) Resistance was obviously not gameplay (you love to throw around this word as if you know what it means) since no one was using the control. However it clearly is pre recorded most probably using an early dev kit of ingame footage.

2) Lair was already confirmed to be REAL TIME. Regardless of what you want to believe. It is a cutscene or it could be scripted gameplay. You're obviously going to say, "there isn't a HUD!11" Well, one game lemmings seem to love simply for it's graphical capabilities is FNR3 which doesn't have a HUD and you guage the characters status using their expression and motions.

3) Fatal inertia, unimpressive gameplay, but gameplay, don't pick what you want to use.

4) Fith phantom saga, ingame. Bu bu bu.. it has teh hud!1

I don't understand why you would care, the environments aren't saying much but that character model clearly is.

5)Vision Gt. The first video was running using the GT4 engine. If you want to watch the actual VGT trailer, then here it is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sU0nJJawPBI&search=vision%20gt

Read the previews from F1, and make your own judgements. I'm not here to babysit idiots.

Any games I missed out? Please tell me.

Oh and lemmings, by calling sonic unimpressive you're basically owning yourself since it's on the 360 too.

Silencer786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Silencer786
[QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

343Guilty-spark

:) accepted
Warp_2567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#96 Warp_2567
Member since 2004 • 11701 Posts
[QUOTE="SmileyPyramid"] [QUOTE="Grant_Guy"]Those were some nice CUTSCENES!! No actual gameplay and what the hell is it with people and being graphic whores 360 graphics are all you could ever want if you have an HD T.V.Grant_Guy

King Kong o__0
daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#97 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts
there are more on screen in kameo,!
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 rocklegacy2

Ok, lemmings seem to have lost their grip on reality.

1) Resistance was obviously not gameplay (you love to throw around this word as if you know what it means) since no one was using the control. However it clearly is pre recorded most probably using an early dev kit of ingame footage.

2) Lair was already confirmed to be REAL TIME. Regardless of what you want to believe. It is a cutscene or it could be scripted gameplay. You're obviously going to say, "there isn't a HUD!11" Well, one game lemmings seem to love simply for it's graphical capabilities is FNR3 which doesn't have a HUD and you guage the characters status using their expression and motions.

3) Fatal inertia, unimpressive gameplay, but gameplay, don't pick what you want to use.

4) Fith phantom saga, ingame. Bu bu bu.. it has teh hud!1

I don't understand why you would care, the environments aren't saying much but that character model clearly is.

5)Vision Gt. The first video was running using the GT4 engine. If you want to watch the actual VGT trailer, then here it is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sU0nJJawPBI&search=vision%20gt

Read the previews from F1, and make your own judgements. I'm not here to babysit idiots.

Any games I missed out? Please tell me.

Oh and lemmings, by calling sonic unimpressive you're basically owning yourself since it's on the 360 too.

Viurst

You owned the lemmons. Hopefully it will make sense to them.

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#99 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts
[QUOTE="ken_gamer"] Is Factor 5 a good developer?

There alright, from a 'techinical' standpoint though they are genuieses (they made the rogue squadron games) and they have done technical feats like Rogue Squadron 2 on GC in split screen, and they also rewrote the GC sound tools. VERY talented from a technical point of view...not sure about the quality of their games, but hardware wise these guys make Criterion look bad.
Silencer786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Silencer786
[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

rocklegacy2

You're sending a friend request to darkeye?! :lol: Don't you realize that he was banned because of his retarded posts?? Well you've proved that you're as bad as him so I guess you two are meant to be... you two are going to become the laughing stock of system wars.

^^^^^^ says the person who said Chronicles of Riddick on xbox looked like a next gen ps3 game and he didnt know it was from original xbox :lol::lol: can u get any dumber then that? rofl