Most people who bash the PS3's graphics haven't seen this

• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 rocklegacy2
Member since 2005 • 8428 Posts

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/761/761161/vid_1179534.html

Did you see how many dragons that were on the screen?? Kameo has been owned.

:lol: @ nasos for thinking they're aren't any real time screens for Lair.

Oemenia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#2 Oemenia
Member since 2003 • 10416 Posts

Bash PS3 graphics, theres nothing to bash, weve only seen CGI!

rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rocklegacy2

Oemenia

No we haven't look at the god damn link already that's real time. :|

ps3-nikita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ps3-nikita
Member since 2005 • 2945 Posts
Not Lair again non gameplay footage, means sweet FA
spyrosklaou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 spyrosklaou
Member since 2004 • 2255 Posts

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/761/761161/vid_1179534.html

Did you see how many dragons that were on the screen?? Kameo has been owned.

:lol: @ nasos for thinking they're aren't any real time screens for Lair.

rocklegacy2

:lol:kameo:lol:
InsaneBasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 InsaneBasura
Member since 2005 • 12591 Posts
Care... Lair looks like a boring piece of crap.
SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts
Judgement is reserved until I can see somebody is playing it, therefor I have nothing to base an opinion on thus far.  If you are honest you will admit you don't either, you are just backing the safe bet for next gen.
meischris39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#8 meischris39
Member since 2004 • 5432 Posts

dragons lair is coming 2 360 as well i think

+ you cant base the graphics on oblivion coz those gfx suck even the lemmings know that

ken_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#9 ken_gamer
Member since 2003 • 7522 Posts
Is Factor 5 a good developer?
Grant_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#10 Grant_Guy
Member since 2005 • 1706 Posts
Those were some nice CUTSCENES!! No actual gameplay and what the hell is it with people and being graphic whores 360 graphics are all you could ever want if you have an HD T.V.
Toolhead424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Toolhead424
Member since 2005 • 306 Posts
its a teaser from last year...........
YOUR CUT

rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rocklegacy2

Judgement is reserved until I can see somebody is playing it, therefor I have nothing to base an opinion on thus far.  If you are honest you will admit you don't either, you are just backing the safe bet for next gen.csliney

This thread is about graphics not gameplay.

ken_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ken_gamer

+ you cant base the graphics on oblivion coz those gfx suck even the lemmings know that

meischris39
Dragons lair? What's that? If you're talking about this game, it's PS3 exclusive, as of now.
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rocklegacy2

meischris39

Dragon Lair? And no Factor 5 have signed an exclusive deal with Sony so no 360 for lemmons. Lair was originally being developed for the 360 but the PS3 outshines the 360 in power so now they are making it for the PS3.

OddballTECH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#15 OddballTECH
Member since 2005 • 7902 Posts
Who knows how good the graphics will be.  We are debating on something that hasn't even came out yet.  Sure it says "in-game footage" but how do we know that.  I'd love to believe that it looked like that, and I want to believe that the PS3 graphics will be as good as they say they are, but we really can't be sure when the PS3 is coming out 8 months from now.
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rocklegacy2

Those were some nice CUTSCENES!! No actual gameplay and what the hell is it with people and being graphic whores 360 graphics are all you could ever want if you have an HD T.V.Grant_Guy

Real time. :)

Stokino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Stokino
Member since 2004 • 959 Posts
Wow what an exciting game! Flying with a dragon 
InsaneBasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 InsaneBasura

[QUOTE="csliney"]Judgement is reserved until I can see somebody is playing it, therefor I have nothing to base an opinion on thus far. If you are honest you will admit you don't either, you are just backing the safe bet for next gen.rocklegacy2

In that case it still looks boring. The dragons are detailed though.
SmileyPyramid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SmileyPyramid
Member since 2005 • 11647 Posts
Those were some nice CUTSCENES!! No actual gameplay and what the hell is it with people and being graphic whores 360 graphics are all you could ever want if you have an HD T.V.Grant_Guy

thanks for saying it looked nice, and then read the beginning "the following is comprised entirely of in-game footage"
Avatar image for 343Guilty-spark
343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 343Guilty-spark
Member since 2005 • 2291 Posts
OMG i love how cows for the life of them couldnt tell in game footage from a cgi teaser trailer! its so FUNNY!!!  but whats even better is that sony is LIEING about  it  to the cows FACES , like when they confirmed killzone realtime, THAT WAS CLASSIC !!!     and btw their were like 20 dragons on screen SELF OWNED
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="csliney"]Judgement is reserved until I can see somebody is playing it, therefor I have nothing to base an opinion on thus far. If you are honest you will admit you don't either, you are just backing the safe bet for next gen.InsaneBasura

We hardly know anything about the gameplay so how can you judge it??

danm168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 danm168
Member since 2004 • 4487 Posts
xflop 1.5's graphic <<<<<< ps3s graphics
Freddie9027361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 Freddie9027361
Member since 2003 • 1746 Posts
I wish I was a dragon :(.
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rocklegacy2

OMG i love how cows for the life of them couldnt tell in game footage from a cgi teaser trailer! its so FUNNY!!!  but whats even better is that sony is LIEING about  it  to the cows FACES , like when they confirmed killzone realtime, THAT WAS CLASSIC !!!     and btw their were like 20 dragons on screen SELF OWNED343Guilty-spark

You need to work on your spelling... CGI? Proof? And that is not Sony it is Factor 5, educate yourself.

Grant_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#25 Grant_Guy
Member since 2005 • 1706 Posts
[QUOTE="Grant_Guy"]Those were some nice CUTSCENES!! No actual gameplay and what the hell is it with people and being graphic whores 360 graphics are all you could ever want if you have an HD T.V.SmileyPyramid

thanks for saying it looked nice, and then read the beginning "the following is comprised entirely of in-game footage"

I don't remember to many games where there is no life meter no icon of any sort on the screen no moving the dragon around and yelling in the air when the camera moves around me perfectly just like a cut-scene.
SmileyPyramid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SmileyPyramid
i can see:
52 dragons at 0:41
107 dragons at 0:42

apparently each of them is using 150k polygons... not bad not bad
SmileyPyramid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SmileyPyramid
[QUOTE="SmileyPyramid"] [QUOTE="Grant_Guy"]Those were some nice CUTSCENES!! No actual gameplay and what the hell is it with people and being graphic whores 360 graphics are all you could ever want if you have an HD T.V.Grant_Guy

I don't remember to many games where there is no life meter no icon of any sort on the screen no moving the dragon around and yelling in the air when the camera moves around me perfectly just like a cut-scene.

the game was still in development obviously and coudn't contain all the elements
343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 343Guilty-spark
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
ken_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ken_gamer
[QUOTE="SmileyPyramid"] [QUOTE="Grant_Guy"]Those were some nice CUTSCENES!! No actual gameplay and what the hell is it with people and being graphic whores 360 graphics are all you could ever want if you have an HD T.V.Grant_Guy

King Kong didn't require any of that did it. :|
Gaara79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Gaara79
Member since 2005 • 4476 Posts

Everyone has seen that.. And while I do think that Factor 5 wil provide the best graphics in any PS3 game untill then, I do have my doubts as to how much if this is actual gameplay.. I mean all those close ups of the dragons, how can that be gameplay?

Then the one part that I believe could be gameplay, the one with all the dragons flying, doesnt really look that good compared the the close ups, a lot of the detail on the dragons goes away in those scenes..

I hope it's playable on E3 because this vid does not prove anything about anything imo..

343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 343Guilty-spark
[QUOTE="Grant_Guy"][QUOTE="SmileyPyramid"] [QUOTE="Grant_Guy"]Those were some nice CUTSCENES!! No actual gameplay and what the hell is it with people and being graphic whores 360 graphics are all you could ever want if you have an HD T.V.ken_gamer

ya but it DID look like what a video game looks like when being played , not a random dragon on a rock roaring and the camera off to the side JUST LIKE A CUTSCENE/CGI  
343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 343Guilty-spark
the only game that represents game play is sonic and that is not impressive at all, some may say gundum but that was confirmed fake, and even if it was real  graw has already surpassed it graphicaly
hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#33 hongkingkong
Member since 2006 • 9368 Posts
most of system wars is made of xboys so they don't care about graphics.
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"]OMG i love how cows for the life of them couldnt tell in game footage from a cgi teaser trailer! its so FUNNY!!!  but whats even better is that sony is LIEING about  it  to the cows FACES , like when they confirmed killzone realtime, THAT WAS CLASSIC !!!     and btw their were like 20 dragons on screen SELF OWNED343Guilty-spark

You need to work on your spelling... CGI? Proof? And that is not Sony it is Factor 5, educate yourself.

you retard , did you even WATCH the video ????? right in the middle it says SONY ENTERTAINMENT. but you are blind and cant tell cgi from what video games look like when they are being played, so i cant blame you for being stupid.........  but good luck in may when you get owned with gamplay footagge that looks like SH!T

I was the one who posted the damn thing :| There was at least 100 dragons on the screen at one time.  SCE is the one that publishes the game that's why , Factor 5 develops it but is not apart of SCEWS. Well lemmon your ignorance has caused you a suspension. Bye.

ken_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ken_gamer
the only game that represents game play is sonic and that is not impressive at all, some may say gundum but that was confirmed fake, and even if it was real graw has already surpassed it graphicaly343Guilty-spark
Link please.
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rocklegacy2

[QUOTE="ken_gamer"][QUOTE="Grant_Guy"][QUOTE="SmileyPyramid"] [QUOTE="Grant_Guy"]Those were some nice CUTSCENES!! No actual gameplay and what the hell is it with people and being graphic whores 360 graphics are all you could ever want if you have an HD T.V.343Guilty-spark

ya but it DID look like what a video game looks like when being played , not a random dragon on a rock roaring and the camera off to the side JUST LIKE A CUTSCENE/CGI  

You think a cutscene= CGI? LMFAO :lol:!!!

Parl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Parl
Member since 2005 • 2676 Posts
[QUOTE="Oemenia"]

rocklegacy2

Anything that looks good on PS3 is CGI, atm. If studios have obtained good kits, they only have recently. That footage came out when there was no such thing as good PS3 dev kits. Therefore, it's just CGI.
InsaneBasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 InsaneBasura
[QUOTE="InsaneBasura"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="csliney"]Judgement is reserved until I can see somebody is playing it, therefor I have nothing to base an opinion on thus far. If you are honest you will admit you don't either, you are just backing the safe bet for next gen.rocklegacy2

It has dragons in it. Dragons in the middle of nowhere. I can't fathom how this game could be any kind of fun.
343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 343Guilty-spark
[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"]OMG i love how cows for the life of them couldnt tell in game footage from a cgi teaser trailer! its so FUNNY!!!  but whats even better is that sony is LIEING about  it  to the cows FACES , like when they confirmed killzone realtime, THAT WAS CLASSIC !!!     and btw their were like 20 dragons on screen SELF OWNEDrocklegacy2

you retard , did you even WATCH the video ????? right in the middle it says SONY ENTERTAINMENT. but you are blind and cant tell cgi from what video games look like when they are being played, so i cant blame you for being stupid.........  but good luck in may when you get owned with gamplay footagge that looks like SH!T

I was the one who posted the damn thing :| There was at least 100 dragons on the screen at one time.  SCE is the one that publishes the game that's why , Factor 5 develops it but is not apart of SCEWS. Well lemmon your ignorance has caused you a suspension. Bye.

what suspension????   sony paid a cgi company to make the killzone trailer and lied about it at e3 , then later confimed it was cgi , and geurrilla develops killzone yet sony paid the cgi company to make a vid for it......... sounds weird huh.....   kinda makes your whole argument fail .......  its cgi GET OVER IT       games wont look like that for at least another 7 - 10 years!!
ken_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ken_gamer
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="InsaneBasura"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="csliney"]Judgement is reserved until I can see somebody is playing it, therefor I have nothing to base an opinion on thus far. If you are honest you will admit you don't either, you are just backing the safe bet for next gen.InsaneBasura

It has dragons in it. Dragons in the middle of nowhere. I can't fathom how this game could be any kind of fun.

"in the middle of nowhere"

Sounds like WRPG. ;) j/k :P
ken_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ken_gamer
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"]OMG i love how cows for the life of them couldnt tell in game footage from a cgi teaser trailer! its so FUNNY!!! but whats even better is that sony is LIEING about it to the cows FACES , like when they confirmed killzone realtime, THAT WAS CLASSIC !!! and btw their were like 20 dragons on screen SELF OWNED343Guilty-spark

you retard , did you even WATCH the video ????? right in the middle it says SONY ENTERTAINMENT. but you are blind and cant tell cgi from what video games look like when they are being played, so i cant blame you for being stupid......... but good luck in may when you get owned with gamplay footagge that looks like SH!T

I was the one who posted the damn thing :| There was at least 100 dragons on the screen at one time. SCE is the one that publishes the game that's why , Factor 5 develops it but is not apart of SCEWS. Well lemmon your ignorance has caused you a suspension. Bye.

what suspension???? sony paid a cgi company to make the killzone trailer and lied about it at e3 , then later confimed it was cgi , and geurrilla develops killzone yet sony paid the cgi company to make a vid for it......... sounds weird huh..... kinda makes your whole argument fail ....... its cgi GET OVER IT games wont look like that for at least another 7 - 10 years!!

some may say gundum but that was confirmed fake
Again, link please.
automaticsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 automaticsnake
Member since 2005 • 5565 Posts
That doesn't just own kameo but every single Xbox 360 game out there.
Silencer786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Silencer786
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts
[QUOTE="ken_gamer"]

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"]OMG i love how cows for the life of them couldnt tell in game footage from a cgi teaser trailer! its so FUNNY!!! but whats even better is that sony is LIEING about it to the cows FACES , like when they confirmed killzone realtime, THAT WAS CLASSIC !!! and btw their were like 20 dragons on screen SELF OWNED343Guilty-spark

you retard , did you even WATCH the video ????? right in the middle it says SONY ENTERTAINMENT. but you are blind and cant tell cgi from what video games look like when they are being played, so i cant blame you for being stupid......... but good luck in may when you get owned with gamplay footagge that looks like SH!T

I was the one who posted the damn thing :| There was at least 100 dragons on the screen at one time. SCE is the one that publishes the game that's why , Factor 5 develops it but is not apart of SCEWS. Well lemmon your ignorance has caused you a suspension. Bye.

what suspension???? sony paid a cgi company to make the killzone trailer and lied about it at e3 , then later confimed it was cgi , and geurrilla develops killzone yet sony paid the cgi company to make a vid for it......... sounds weird huh..... kinda makes your whole argument fail ....... its cgi GET OVER IT games wont look like that for at least another 7 - 10 years!!

Again, link please.

Nvidia confirmed all games were fake coz RSX wasnt finished at that time :P
343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 343Guilty-spark

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="ken_gamer"][QUOTE="Grant_Guy"][QUOTE="SmileyPyramid"] [QUOTE="Grant_Guy"]Those were some nice CUTSCENES!! No actual gameplay and what the hell is it with people and being graphic whores 360 graphics are all you could ever want if you have an HD T.V.rocklegacy2

PROVES HOW STUPID YOU ARE!!!!!!!    you ever play final fantasy 7 ??? or any final fantasies after that ??? you remember the cutscenes right ???  THOSE WERE CGI YOU IGNORANT COW!!!!  but i will respect your post however dumb and ignorant it may be and admit , some devs use thier ingame engines to make cutscenes ( mgs3 for example )
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Oemenia"]

Parl

Anything that looks good on PS3 is CGI, atm. If studios have obtained good kits, they only have recently. That footage came out when there was no such thing as good PS3 dev kits. Therefore, it's just CGI.

:|...No. Why do you think that..? Look at MGS4 :roll: Both Lair and MGS4 were rendered on Beta kits.

Silencer786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Silencer786
[QUOTE="automaticsnake"]That doesn't just own kameo but every single Xbox 360 game out there.

hahahah :lol: wow cows r desperate
ken_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ken_gamer
[QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="ken_gamer"]

Again, link please.

Nvidia confirmed all games were fake coz RSX wasnt finished at that time :P

Ever heard of dev kits???
InsaneBasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 InsaneBasura
[QUOTE="ken_gamer"]
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="InsaneBasura"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

"in the middle of nowhere"

Sounds like WRPG. ;) j/k :P

Well at least WRPG's have environments. :) Seriously, if the video is an indication of what the actual gameplay is like, it should be boring as ****.
Silencer786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Silencer786
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="ken_gamer"][QUOTE="Grant_Guy"][QUOTE="SmileyPyramid"] [QUOTE="Grant_Guy"]Those were some nice CUTSCENES!! No actual gameplay and what the hell is it with people and being graphic whores 360 graphics are all you could ever want if you have an HD T.V.343Guilty-spark

PROVES HOW STUPID YOU ARE!!!!!!!    you ever play final fantasy 7 ??? or any final fantasies after that ??? you remember the cutscenes right ???  THOSE WERE CGI YOU IGNORANT COW!!!!  but i will respect your post however dumb and ignorant it may be and admit , some devs use thier ingame engines to make cutscenes ( mgs3 for example )

rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 rocklegacy2

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"]OMG i love how cows for the life of them couldnt tell in game footage from a cgi teaser trailer! its so FUNNY!!!  but whats even better is that sony is LIEING about  it  to the cows FACES , like when they confirmed killzone realtime, THAT WAS CLASSIC !!!     and btw their were like 20 dragons on screen SELF OWNED343Guilty-spark

what suspension????   sony paid a cgi company to make the killzone trailer and lied about it at e3 , then later confimed it was cgi , and geurrilla develops killzone yet sony paid the cgi company to make a vid for it......... sounds weird huh.....   kinda makes your whole argument fail .......  its cgi GET OVER IT       games wont look like that for at least another 7 - 10 years!!

But isn't this about Lair and not Killzone?