Most people who bash the PS3's graphics haven't seen this

• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

veinsxposed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 veinsxposed
Member since 2003 • 1187 Posts
[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"]OMG i love how cows for the life of them couldnt tell in game footage from a cgi teaser trailer! its so FUNNY!!! but whats even better is that sony is LIEING about it to the cows FACES , like when they confirmed killzone realtime, THAT WAS CLASSIC !!! and btw their were like 20 dragons on screen SELF OWNEDrocklegacy2

You need to work on your spelling... CGI? Proof? And that is not Sony it is Factor 5, educate yourself.

you retard , did you even WATCH the video ????? right in the middle it says SONY ENTERTAINMENT. but you are blind and cant tell cgi from what video games look like when they are being played, so i cant blame you for being stupid......... but good luck in may when you get owned with gamplay footagge that looks like SH!T

I was the one who posted the damn thing :| There was at least 100 dragons on the screen at one time. SCE is the one that publishes the game that's why , Factor 5 develops it but is not apart of SCEWS. Well lemmon your ignorance has caused you a suspension. Bye.

what suspension???? sony paid a cgi company to make the killzone trailer and lied about it at e3 , then later confimed it was cgi , and geurrilla develops killzone yet sony paid the cgi company to make a vid for it......... sounds weird huh..... kinda makes your whole argument fail ....... its cgi GET OVER IT games wont look like that for at least another 7 - 10 years!!

But isn't this about Lair and not Killzone?

it's about the graphics of lair. anything that might prove or disprove if it was real time can be related to this, since that is the controversy atm. though, u gotta admit that, that defintaley wasnt gameplay, thought i wouldnt be surprised if it was real time (maybe slightly).
Avatar image for 343Guilty-spark
343Guilty-spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 343Guilty-spark
Member since 2005 • 2291 Posts
[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

Not impressed... I don't exactly care if there is about 100 dragons in a cutscene when I have about 300 trolls during gameplay in Kameo.

rocklegacy2

Each dragon in lair= 150k polygons. :| Fools.

There is a difference between actually gameplay and a cutscene.

cows r too blind to see that :(

has anybody actually seen gameplay footage here?

sonic was gameplay but that looked like crap

sonic is a bad example, it is meant to look plastic and shiny, but thats all the 360 can do.

and u made a thread that fighting for graphics sucks :| and ur bashing 360 rofl

i sent u a freind request

You're sending a friend request to darkeye?! :lol: Don't you realize that he was banned because of his retarded posts?? Well you've proved that you're as bad as him so I guess you two are meant to be... you two are going to become the laughing stock of system wars.

???? your an idiot , your opinion means NOTHING on system wars,  and the fact that you have been owned like 3-4 times in this thread is proof you are dumb and dont know anything about video games,  so me and darkeye are going to enjoy some next generation gaming ONLINE , while you sit here for a year whining about some cgi footage
automaticsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 automaticsnake
Member since 2005 • 5565 Posts
PS3 will own the 360 since the PS2 ownz it already
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#104 rocklegacy2
Member since 2005 • 8428 Posts
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

Not impressed... I don't exactly care if there is about 100 dragons in a cutscene when I have about 300 trolls during gameplay in Kameo.

Silencer786

sonic is a bad example, it is meant to look plastic and shiny, but thats all the 360 can do.

You're sending a friend request to darkeye?! :lol: Don't you realize that he was banned because of his retarded posts?? Well you've proved that you're as bad as him so I guess you two are meant to be... you two are going to become the laughing stock of system wars.

^^^^^^ says the person who said Chronicles of Riddick on xbox looked like a next gen ps3 game and he didnt know it was from original xbox :lol::lol: can u get any dumber then that? rofl

Says the guy who though Direct X made the Xenos more superior to the RSX. :lol:

Silencer786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Silencer786
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts
[QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

rocklegacy2

^^^^^^ says the person who said Chronicles of Riddick on xbox looked like a next gen ps3 game and he didnt know it was from original xbox :lol::lol: can u get any dumber then that? rofl

well thats better then saying a current gen game looks like a next gen ps3 game :o...........:lol:
shimekorosu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 shimekorosu
Member since 2005 • 502 Posts
nice!
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

343Guilty-spark

???? your an idiot , your opinion means NOTHING on system wars,  and the fact that you have been owned like 3-4 times in this thread is proof you are dumb and dont know anything about video games,  so me and darkeye are going to enjoy some next generation gaming ONLINE , while you sit here for a year whining about some cgi footage

Hypocrissy. Your posts contained no substance at all , mouthing off that Lair was CGI when you have no proof of it. And now you're saying I am owned , you're owned for sending a friend request to the most idiotic person in system wars and that is darkeye. A person with a brain would know better. I will save up for a PlayStation 3 , which makes the 360 a non essential.

rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

Silencer786

well thats better then saying a current gen game looks like a next gen ps3 game :o...........:lol:

Haha and you admit it! That's why you are known for the biggest self owner in system wars.

Silencer786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Silencer786
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts
[QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

rocklegacy2

Haha and you admit it! That's why you are known for the biggest self owner in system wars.

:lol: what u said was worse then what i did lol so ur selfownage was bigger then mine rofl :lol:
hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#110 hongkingkong
Member since 2006 • 9368 Posts

PS3 will own the 360 since the PS2 ownz it already automaticsnake

not quite.  But hold on, let me just check...... yep the ps3 is still set to be technically be better than the 360, thought i might just remind the xboys to stop slaving for bill gates.

good choice in games on your profile btw

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#111 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Is Factor 5 a good developer?
ken_gamer

Star Wars Rouge Squadern 2 for the GC- 9.4.

hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#112 hongkingkong
Member since 2006 • 9368 Posts
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

Silencer786

:lol: what u said was worse then what i did lol so ur selfownage was bigger then mine rofl :lol:

**throws toys out of pram and throws a paddy** calm down dear its only a comercial

Wintry_Flutist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#113 Wintry_Flutist
Member since 2005 • 14834 Posts
People who praise PS3 graphics haven't seen it.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts
That Lair trailer is just unbelievable. I cant wait to see some gameplay to see if the gameplay can live up to the graphics.
rocklegacy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 rocklegacy2
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Silencer786"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="Siylentbob"]

Silencer786

I accepted the ownage , you didn't therefore you have been owned the most. Your deinal and ignorance is what made you have the biggest self inflicted ownage in system wars history.

automaticsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 automaticsnake
Member since 2005 • 5565 Posts
not only did the PS2 outsold the xbox360 but so did the PSP

the PS3 will murder the 360
megamegaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 megamegaman
Member since 2003 • 3302 Posts
We have every right to bash the PS3's graphics since everything Sony has shown is completely CGI animated.
Sailor_Enlil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Sailor_Enlil
Member since 2003 • 1552 Posts
Nice try but until they show exactly the same thing on a production PS3 all manipulated by the controller (which won't be seen until the launch), that can always turn out to be CG (and even if they put that claim of being in-game footage, that can always be marketing lies, which Sony has been a veteran at).
wudi09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 wudi09
Member since 2005 • 5532 Posts
We have every right to bash the PS3's graphics since everything Sony has shown is completely CGI animated.megamegaman

Now, call your mother..... ok if she's there, then tell her to get your eyes from the shelf........ now make that hamster that power ups your PC with a mini power plant run faster..... ok you didn't have to hit it with a stick but whatever...... now call for your mailing bird.... stick a request for downloading Lair trailer to it...... hey don't use the rope... oh whatever.... now throw the bird through the window.... now wait... oh it started to download...wait some more.... now click on the file you just downloaded, it's probably on desktop.... not your desktop idiot on PC monitor.... don't touch it :|.. oh call your father to do it for you... now watch the monitor.... tell the hamster to read what it says at the beggining of the trailer and don't cry to loud, you will scare away the animals that live on your tree.
McLarenAK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#120 McLarenAK47
Member since 2003 • 14169 Posts
there are like hundreds of dragons on the screen at once...
sp0inK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 sp0inK
Member since 2005 • 18755 Posts
Self owned. I fail to see 4D graphics. :o
Ok but yup, those look real time to me, unlike certain other 'real in game footages' aka CGvideos ive seen like the Killzone trailer and that weird dirt bike game or whatever.
McLarenAK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 McLarenAK47
Self owned. I fail to see 4D graphics. :osp0inK

pftt... i phail to see the rev:o
HeedleGlavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#123 HeedleGlavin
Member since 2005 • 15373 Posts

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/761/761161/vid_1179534.html

Did you see how many dragons that were on the screen?? Kameo has been owned.

:lol: @ nasos for thinking they're aren't any real time screens for Lair.

rocklegacy2
Now that's something I'm definitely looking forward to. I'm starting to become almost as excited for the PS3 as I am for the Revolution.
ken_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#124 ken_gamer
Member since 2003 • 7522 Posts
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

Did you see how many dragons that were on the screen?? Kameo has been owned.

HeedleGlavin
Now that's something I'm definitely looking forward to. I'm starting to become almost as excited for the PS3 as I am for the Revolution.

Is Factor 5 a factor for this?
HeedleGlavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 HeedleGlavin
[QUOTE="ken_gamer"]
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

Did you see how many dragons that were on the screen?? Kameo has been owned.

HeedleGlavin

Is Factor 5 a factor for this?

Huh?
pmurph13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 pmurph13
Member since 2004 • 2356 Posts

rocklegacy2
i better change my sig before someone mistakes me for you....
mikasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 mikasa
Member since 2003 • 4060 Posts

rocklegacy2

Everyone knows (or just denies the facts) that the 360 has the better GPU as it's based on more current GPU technology.  RSX=7800=old (but still good).  It's not like it's going to be make that much of a difference anyway, so it won't hurt the PS3 that much.  Also for what the ps3 loses in graphics it will make up for in physics.  And what the 360 loses in physics it makes up for in LIVE and it's ability to run multiple programs at once without multitasking the gameing threads.

jalutaja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 jalutaja
Member since 2003 • 71 Posts
Holy **** Cows on rampage lately.
-Raider-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 -Raider-
Member since 2005 • 445 Posts
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

pmurph13

i better change my sig before someone mistakes me for you....

Teh funny!!!

zootcrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 zootcrog
Member since 2003 • 138 Posts
everyone is saying that there is nooo in game footage for the ps3 yet. what about sonic and fatail interia. those showed in game footage. and the graphics look exactly like 360
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts

rocklegacy2

Wow...I guess you didnt read how RARE tested the 360 with PerfectDark and Kameo.

IGN: In what ways does Kameo take advantage of the Xbox 360's powerful engine?

Nick Burton:
We always wanted to have crowd scenes in Kameo and started to do some experiments with the Xbox 1 and figured we could get maybe 100 or so NPCs. Once we moved onto the Xbox 360 we thought, "Let's try something that will slow it down, how about 1,000? Ran fine, no problem whatsoever! How about 3,000? Still fine!" Then we thought we had better try it with something more taxing than a test level so we put them on the Battle Field level which was all parallax and normal mapped, had a huge draw distance and lots of special effects like volumetric smoke; it still ran fine. In the released game we had something like 3000-plus NPCs because more than that was hard to choreograph, but the 360 can do much more. At one point during debug we found that each of the NPCs in one scene were being drawn 4 times by mistake, that's 12,000 being drawn and still no sign of slowdown.

We had a similar story with the GPU particle systems... We had a test running with a 100,000 particles being computed purely on the GPU, no CPU intervention at all. Now the Xbox 1 could do that but on the 360 they all react to the player and hit the floor and are lit, then we tried more, lots more! How about 1 milion? We aren't talking test levels or tech demos here. They are actually in the released game, and you can go and count them in the Throne Room. Most levels don't have quite that many though as only about 300,000 are normally in visible range at one time.

When thinking about the NPC and particle rendering, remember to put it into context; these are not tech demos and they represent a tiny amount of the actual graphical load Kameo puts on the Xbox 360. Each scene has hugely complex shaders on the geometry that would not have been possible on previous generation hardware, or even on the PC until recently. Almost every surface in Kameo is both normal and parallax mapped, has a detail map, is shadowed, has some global illumination and has an accurate dynamic lighting model. On top of the main model shaders, you have so many effects such as (but not all) particles, volumetric smoke and fire, instanced foliage, grass shaders, true reflections, accurate depth of field, bloom, color correction, real-time water surfaces, heat haze, and much more.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/693/693239p3.html

McLarenAK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 McLarenAK47
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

killab2oo5

Wow...I guess you didnt read how RARE tested the 360 with PerfectDark and Kameo.

IGN: In what ways does Kameo take advantage of the Xbox 360's powerful engine?

Nick Burton:
We always wanted to have crowd scenes in Kameo and started to do some experiments with the Xbox 1 and figured we could get maybe 100 or so NPCs. Once we moved onto the Xbox 360 we thought, "Let's try something that will slow it down, how about 1,000? Ran fine, no problem whatsoever! How about 3,000? Still fine!" Then we thought we had better try it with something more taxing than a test level so we put them on the Battle Field level which was all parallax and normal mapped, had a huge draw distance and lots of special effects like volumetric smoke; it still ran fine. In the released game we had something like 3000-plus NPCs because more than that was hard to choreograph, but the 360 can do much more. At one point during debug we found that each of the NPCs in one scene were being drawn 4 times by mistake, that's 12,000 being drawn and still no sign of slowdown.

We had a similar story with the GPU particle systems... We had a test running with a 100,000 particles being computed purely on the GPU, no CPU intervention at all. Now the Xbox 1 could do that but on the 360 they all react to the player and hit the floor and are lit, then we tried more, lots more! How about 1 milion? We aren't talking test levels or tech demos here. They are actually in the released game, and you can go and count them in the Throne Room. Most levels don't have quite that many though as only about 300,000 are normally in visible range at one time.

When thinking about the NPC and particle rendering, remember to put it into context; these are not tech demos and they represent a tiny amount of the actual graphical load Kameo puts on the Xbox 360. Each scene has hugely complex shaders on the geometry that would not have been possible on previous generation hardware, or even on the PC until recently. Almost every surface in Kameo is both normal and parallax mapped, has a detail map, is shadowed, has some global illumination and has an accurate dynamic lighting model. On top of the main model shaders, you have so many effects such as (but not all) particles, volumetric smoke and fire, instanced foliage, grass shaders, true reflections, accurate depth of field, bloom, color correction, real-time water surfaces, heat haze, and much more.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/693/693239p3.html

does it matter???? its RARE..... if it came from a 3rd party company then i agree... but 1st party like to hype them selves up too much

Mordros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Mordros
Member since 2005 • 2336 Posts
[QUOTE="ken_gamer"] Is Factor 5 a good developer?

Yes.  They're extremely talented programmers and artists.  They're very good at making hardware sit up and beg.  Even if this game itself ends up being a turd to play, expect Factor 5 to make a killing reselling their software as middleware for game creation.
Avatar image for nasos_333_basic
nasos_333_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 nasos_333_basic
Member since 2002 • 2801 Posts

OMG i love how cows for the life of them couldnt tell in game footage from a cgi teaser trailer! its so FUNNY!!!  but whats even better is that sony is LIEING about  it  to the cows FACES , like when they confirmed killzone realtime, THAT WAS CLASSIC !!!     and btw their were like 20 dragons on screen SELF OWNED343Guilty-spark

Killzone was DEFINATLY a video, confirmed and not even made by the same team that makes the game :)

But Lair they said was real-time, though if i do not see some actual in game pics i will never believe they will have an uber detailed world and that number of dragons on screen, except if the game is like panzer dragoon orta and not free roaming, which would make me not get it, i want a free to go anywhere action game or an rpg, anything else is no buy

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#135 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts
It still looks dull as hell...I really don't see how anybody could be hyped about that trailer. I don't care who's making it...Oooh lotsa dragons flying around, check out the PS3 powa....
Avatar image for puertorock_papi
puertorock_papi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 puertorock_papi
Member since 2005 • 2021 Posts
[QUOTE="rocklegacy2"][QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"][QUOTE="rocklegacy2"]

[QUOTE="343Guilty-spark"]OMG i love how cows for the life of them couldnt tell in game footage from a cgi teaser trailer! its so FUNNY!!!  but whats even better is that sony is LIEING about  it  to the cows FACES , like when they confirmed killzone realtime, THAT WAS CLASSIC !!!     and btw their were like 20 dragons on screen SELF OWNED343Guilty-spark

You need to work on your spelling... CGI? Proof? And that is not Sony it is Factor 5, educate yourself.

you retard , did you even WATCH the video ????? right in the middle it says SONY ENTERTAINMENT. but you are blind and cant tell cgi from what video games look like when they are being played, so i cant blame you for being stupid.........  but good luck in may when you get owned with gamplay footagge that looks like SH!T

I was the one who posted the damn thing :| There was at least 100 dragons on the screen at one time.  SCE is the one that publishes the game that's why , Factor 5 develops it but is not apart of SCEWS. Well lemmon your ignorance has caused you a suspension. Bye.

what suspension????   sony paid a cgi company to make the killzone trailer and lied about it at e3 , then later confimed it was cgi , and geurrilla develops killzone yet sony paid the cgi company to make a vid for it......... sounds weird huh.....   kinda makes your whole argument fail .......  its cgi GET OVER IT       games wont look like that for at least another 7 - 10 years!!

7 to 10 years or until you get a PS3. Which ever comes first. :D

Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#137 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts

[QUOTE="csliney"]Judgement is reserved until I can see somebody is playing it, therefor I have nothing to base an opinion on thus far. If you are honest you will admit you don't either, you are just backing the safe bet for next gen.rocklegacy2

This thread is about graphics not gameplay.

those are just as good as movies till we see that it's possible during gameplay. who cares if it's real time or not if it's not possible when you actually play the game. I'm sure the 360 can do just as great realtime trailers that have no AI, physics, no gameplay engine. lets wait on actually gameplay video before we say games will look like toy story.
Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#138 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts
[QUOTE="McLarenAK47"]there are like hundreds of dragons on the screen at once...

that scene didn't look very good though.
Wintry_Flutist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#139 Wintry_Flutist
Member since 2005 • 14834 Posts

[QUOTE="sp0inK"]Self owned. I fail to see 4D graphics. :oMcLarenAK47

pftt... i phail to see the rev:o

Devs have seen it for you. And are developing for it.

HeedleGlavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 HeedleGlavin
[QUOTE="Mordros"] [QUOTE="ken_gamer"] Is Factor 5 a good developer?

Yes.  They're extremely talented programmers and artists.  They're very good at making hardware sit up and beg.  Even if this game itself ends up being a turd to play, expect Factor 5 to make a killing reselling their software as middleware for game creation.

Agreed. Unless I'm mistaken, they developed Rogue Leader for the GC, which was an AMAZING game.
McLarenAK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 McLarenAK47

[QUOTE="Mordros"] [QUOTE="ken_gamer"] Is Factor 5 a good developer?
HeedleGlavin

Agreed. Unless I'm mistaken, they developed Rogue Leader for the GC, which was an AMAZING game.

Bingo

p3anut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 p3anut
Member since 2005 • 6610 Posts
Where's the gameplay? That most likely is a cutscene. cutscene=movie.
lennon07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#143 lennon07
Member since 2007 • 512 Posts
lair rocks
tango90101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 tango90101
Member since 2006 • 5977 Posts
[QUOTE="meischris39"]

dragons lair is coming 2 360 as well i think

+ you cant base the graphics on oblivion coz those gfx suck even the lemmings know that

rocklegacy2

Dragon Lair? And no Factor 5 have signed an exclusive deal with Sony so no 360 for lemmons. Lair was originally being developed for the 360 but the PS3 outshines the 360 in power so now they are making it for the PS3.

if the ps3 outshines the 360 "in power", why do 360 games look better than ps3 games...?  

;)

Decko5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#145 Decko5
Member since 2004 • 9428 Posts
eww those dragons look like flying turds
2FacedJanus

Forum Posts