Morgan Webb Bashes SMG2 Vid Included

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 0

#301 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

[QUOTE="NAPK1NS"] You forget NAPKINS, when a fanboy luuuuuurves a game they can't handle it when someone else doesn't, especially in the case of Ninty nostalgia franchises. I don't know why people need their opinions constantly validated by different people on a daily basis. If you love SMG2, awesome, go play it. Why try and convince everyone in the world that their OPINION is "wrong". It's a waste of time and effort. [QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="NAPK1NS"]Guys, she isn't bashing the game. Never once did she say the game was bad or poorly made. She only says that she's "done the Mario nostalgia thing before." It's just an opinion like any of ours. :?Hahadouken

Though I agree that she didn't bash and she doesn't deserve some of the comments that are being made, that is definitely not all she said. She basically went down the "it's kiddy" route. Again, it's not a comment she should be bashed for, but it's not a particularly intelligent opinion.

Who cares if she thinks it's kiddy? Maybe to her, kiddy drives her up the wall the way characters like Vanille drive me up the wall. If something being "kiddy" isn't a detriment to your ability to enjoy a game, that's fine, but it is to her. It doesn't "lack intelligence", it's a freaking opinion.

I'm aware that it's an opinion. Your stating of the obvious is hardly needed. In fact, I would think if you're so hip to the nature of opinions, you'd be able to figure out that it's my opinion that hers lacks intelligence. I thinking calling Mario kiddy is a simplistic view of the art style and the atmosphere, especially when said person says that they love Mario DS RPGs.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302 GreySeal9

15 pages of pure nintendo butthurt. Feels good to have a pro-reviewer come and and have an honest opinion, not a payed off one.

More power to ya , Webb.

Loco_Live

She's not a reviewer. So that pretty much takes the edge off of your comment.

Avatar image for Captain_Lorelli
Captain_Lorelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#303 Captain_Lorelli
Member since 2004 • 1078 Posts

[QUOTE="Captain_Lorelli"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

Though I agree that she didn't bash and she doesn't deserve some of the comments that are being made, that is definitely not all she said. She basically went down the "it's kiddy" route. Again, it's not a comment she should be bashed for, but it's not a particularly intelligent opinion.

Greyfeld

The moment her and that other woman started comparing SMG2's graphics to the DS Mario's, was the start of blind senseless bashing. She says cartoony 3 times in 20 seconds and putters around on her words for the enitre shoot. What a great journalist....

Obviously, she isn't as quick on her feet when she's put on the spot. Some people are like that. When she does X-Play, or "A minute with Morgan Webb" she has a script, she's rehearsed, she knows what she's going to say and she does it with very few hitches. But this was a live radio show, so she probably stumbled over her words a bit looking for the proper ones to describe her thoughts.

Really, I wish people would give her a break. Not because she's a girl, not because she's attractive, but because she's a human being that should be allowed to be human without others beating their hamfists against their keyboards in rage.

On the spot or not, you don't compare SMG2's graphics to its DS counterparts.

Captain_Lorelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 Captain_Lorelli

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

Hahadouken

The moment her and that other woman started comparing SMG2's graphics to the DS Mario's, was the start of blind senseless bashing. She says cartoony 3 times in 20 seconds and putters around on her words for the enitre shoot. What a great journalist....

It's a podcast, a discussion, they aren't shooting a CNN live update. Do you hold Giant Bomb podcasts to the same journalistic standards? Cuz that's what this is, just on film.

If she didn't have anything concrete to say, she should not have spoken at all. Also, I could care less about what Giantbomb says, most of them have exchanged decent reviews for the jelly donut.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

Don't care if she's human.

If anyone else came to SW and wrote what she said, they would get bashed. People are trying to mold her opinion to meet their own. Which is what I'm seeing a lot in this thread.

To me it just seemed like she was calling it kiddy.

[QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"]

I love the fanboys getting riled up here.

She didn't bash it and I totally agree with her overall opinion of being sick of Mario.

I really think Nintendo needs to start getting creative again......

SaltyMeatballs

Most people would think that SMG2 was very creative, Gamespot even says it's the new standard for platformers. You can't do that by being generic.

Honestly, I don't care if it is great, I have no interest in it.

I am really sick of Nintendo being praised for running with the same 3 franchises for how long now? They have 3 big hitters they completely rely on (besides the Wii gimmick which I don't see really lasting that long, especially if the other platforms are about to have it too).

I see people sit there and bash franchises like Halo and God of War for keeping the same style of gameplay, yet it seems to me no one says crap when Nintendo does it FOR MULTIPLE GENERATIONS!!!

I remember playing SMG1 and disliking it alot. The gameplay was crap and it did absolutely nothing to draw me in. I won't hate on people for liking it, but I really disliked it.

I honestly just can't respect a company that sits there and is too afraid to start anything truely original. Both the 360 and PS3 have been gradually adding new exclusive franchises and new multiplat franchises. The Wii really hasn't done much besides the 3 Nintendo franchises and some crappy gimmick games.

As someone who started out with a NES and absolutely loving it, it is truely sad to see how stale Nintendo has become. I would rank it just behind how Sony has dropped the ball with the PS3, considering the PS2 is easily the best system I have ever owned.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#306 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]

If anyone else came to SW and wrote what she said, they would get bashed. People are trying to mold her opinion to meet their own. Which is what I'm seeing a lot in this thread.

She didn't bash it and I totally agree with her overall opinion of being sick of Mario.

LostProphetFLCL

Most people would think that SMG2 was very creative, Gamespot even says it's the new standard for platformers. You can't do that by being generic.

I am really sick of Nintendo being praised for running with the same 3 franchises for how long now? They have 3 big hitters they completely rely on (besides the Wii gimmick which I don't see really lasting that long, especially if the other platforms are about to have it too).

I see people sit there and bash franchises like Halo and God of War for keeping the same style of gameplay, yet it seems to me no one says crap when Nintendo does it FOR MULTIPLE GENERATIONS!!!

I remember playing SMG1 and disliking it alot. The gameplay was crap and it did absolutely nothing to draw me in. I won't hate on people for liking it, but I really disliked it.

I honestly just can't respect a company that sits there and is too afraid to start anything truely original. Both the 360 and PS3 have been gradually adding new exclusive franchises and new multiplat franchises. The Wii really hasn't done much besides the 3 Nintendo franchises and some crappy gimmick games.

As someone who started out with a NES and absolutely loving it, it is truely sad to see how stale Nintendo has become. I would rank it just behind how Sony has dropped the ball with the PS3, considering the PS2 is easily the best system I have ever owned.

Nintendo makes new Franchises all the time it is just people usually ignore them. They made 40+ new IPs on the DS alone. On the Wii they had 6 or 7 so far and then they have two new ones coming out like Xenoblade and Last Story. This gen on the Wii they had Disaster Day of Crisis, You, Me, and the Cubes (Wiiware), Eco Shooter: Plant 530 (Wiiware), Zengeki no Reginleiv (Japan only so far it is from the makers of Earth Defense Force)

Last gen they had Pikmin, Geist, Eternal Darkness, they had more but I can't remember them now.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]

LostProphetFLCL

I see people sit there and bash franchises like Halo and God of War for keeping the same ****of gameplay, yet it seems to me no one says crap when Nintendo does it FOR MULTIPLE GENERATIONS!!!

Again, you talk as if the games haven't changed at all. And people do bash their games. I have seen it many times here, mostly Mario though.

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#308 Greyfeld
Member since 2008 • 3007 Posts

SaltyMeatballs

Because we all know System Wars is srs bzns. Really, how often does anybody actually have a logical, academic debate on this board? I think the fact that her statements are up for scruitiny at all only demonstrates that her words have more weight in the gaming community than the majority of the scrub-like fanatics found on these boards.

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#309 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

Guys, she isn't bashing the game. Never once did she say the game was bad or poorly made. She only says that she's "done the Mario nostalgia thing before." It's just an opinion like any of ours. :?NAPK1NS

She is bashing the game, saying the graphics look like DS IS BASHING and very fanboyish bashing I must say, and she tried to talk about some of the design choices and the other guy basically said the big thing was there to allow you to go from stage to stage. All the talk I heard from her was about graphics, she even said the gameplay was good, so it must be asked, are graphics more important than gameplay to xplay? I mean seriously, I love graphics more than even gameplay sometimes but bashing a good wii game because it uses a certain colour scheme to achieve some great visuals is just bashing.

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 Greyfeld

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

Captain_Lorelli

Obviously, she isn't as quick on her feet when she's put on the spot. Some people are like that. When she does X-Play, or "A minute with Morgan Webb" she has a script, she's rehearsed, she knows what she's going to say and she does it with very few hitches. But this was a live radio show, so she probably stumbled over her words a bit looking for the proper ones to describe her thoughts.

Really, I wish people would give her a break. Not because she's a girl, not because she's attractive, but because she's a human being that should be allowed to be human without others beating their hamfists against their keyboards in rage.

Oh no, anything but that! Blasphemy! Horror! Burn her at the stake!!

Seriously, if you've never put your foot in your mouth in your entire life, you should consider running for president.

Loco_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#311 Loco_Live
Member since 2010 • 3147 Posts

[QUOTE="Loco_Live"]

15 pages of pure nintendo butthurt. Feels good to have a pro-reviewer come and and have an honest opinion, not a payed off one.

More power to ya , Webb.

GreySeal9

I take it you've never watched x-play.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts
I disagree with him.
ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9165 Posts

meh.... i dont see the big deal

Captain_Lorelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 Captain_Lorelli

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

Greyfeld

Seriously, if you've never put your foot in your mouth in your entire life, you should consider running for president.

Its not the fact that she made mistakes, its the fact that you and the others who defend her fail to acknowledge them.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 SaltyMeatballs
I disagree with him.Thunderdrone
:lol: You either didn't watch the video, or you don't think she is particularly attractive (in which case I agree).
Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 Thunderdrone

[QUOTE="Thunderdrone"]I disagree with him.SaltyMeatballs
:lol: You either didn't watch the video, or you don't think she is particularly attractive (in which case I agree).

I watched the video. What did he mean with "insipid"?

smh

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="Loco_Live"]

More power to ya , Webb.

Loco_Live

I take it you've never watched x-play.

She does not write reviews for the website and she wasn't reviewing the game in this podcast.

For your comment to actually make sense (not that it would as it still has the whole "reviewers got payed" conspiracy in there), she would have to actually have reviewed the game.

Captain_Lorelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 Captain_Lorelli

I disagree with him.Thunderdrone

Haha.

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 Greyfeld

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

Captain_Lorelli

Its not the fact that she made mistakes, its the fact that you and the others who defend her fail to acknowledge them.

I happen to agree with her, so I don't think she made a mistake. The assumption that she did make a mistake was for your benefit, not mine. The fact is, your Mario fanboys can't accept that somebody you can't shout down into submission has an opinion that clashes with yours. So instead of just shrugging and moving on, you take it to the boards and hope somebody cares enough to pat you on the back and tell you that you're right, and she doesn't know what she's talking about.

Captain_Lorelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 Captain_Lorelli

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"] Most people would think that SMG2 was very creative, Gamespot even says it's the new standard for platformers. You can't do that by being generic.

Thunderdrone

wow, I've never seen so much BS in one post!

Go back a few dozen pages, you are bound to find more than that....

Captain_Lorelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 Captain_Lorelli

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

Greyfeld

I happen to agree with her, so I don't think she made a mistake. The assumption that she did make a mistake was for your benefit, not mine. The fact is, your Mario fanboys can't accept that somebody you can't shout down into submission has an opinion that clashes with yours. So instead of just shrugging and moving on, you take it to the boards and hope somebody cares enough to pat you on the back and tell you that you're right, and she doesn't know what she's talking about.

You agree that SMG2's graphics are comparable to the DS Mario's...??? I don't need virtual pats on the back for a game I like. I have already played and enjoyed every second of it. This is System Wars right? I thought this would be a good discussion of conflicting interests, which it is.

LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 LostProphetFLCL

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"] Most people would think that SMG2 was very creative, Gamespot even says it's the new standard for platformers. You can't do that by being generic.

SaltyMeatballs

I see people sit there and bash franchises like Halo and God of War for keeping the same ****of gameplay, yet it seems to me no one says crap when Nintendo does it FOR MULTIPLE GENERATIONS!!!

Again, you talk as if the games haven't changed at all. And people do bash their games. I have seen it many times here, mostly Mario though.

I don't visit system wars terribly often, but I honestly haven't come across much Ninty bashing, and even then it wasn't ever based on the stale gameplay that I see.

They have changed but not terribly much.

While I love Halo, I couldn't argue that the games core gameplay has changed drastically. What I can say is they at least made enough changes in balancing and gun/gameplay additions that even being FPS's in the same series, they feel pretty damn different from eachother.

Mario on the other hand just feels the same to me honestly. The only major difference I saw in SMG1 was using the Wiimote for the control, and I found that to be a BIG negative....

Sunshine had the simple addition of that backpack thing and that honestly was probably their biggest change they ever put into the series, and even then they dumped it after that game...

IDK, personally, Nintendo lost me after the N64, which while it wasn't a system I owned myself, it was a system I LOVED for the few games I got to play obsessively at my friends house.

The only Gamecube game I really got into was Super Smash Bro's Melee, which admittingly is easily one of the most played games between me and my friends. We used to spend whole nights playing that thing nonstop. Then Nintendo even managed to drop that ball with the addition on the Wii....

surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#324 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts

[QUOTE="surrealnumber5"][QUOTE="black_tempest"]Who's Morgan Webb? Nintendo_Ownes7

some goth chick from G4 Tv, the channel lost all importance once it stopped being tech Tv

It merged with Tech Tv G4 was awesome until they merged. Tech Tv was awesome until they merged. But it is weird that the 2 shows from that time still on G4 are shows that originated on Tech Tv while the shows I loved on G4 are all cancelled.

I blame the owner of G4 and Tech Tv who wants G4 to be more like Spike Tv.

once the canned the show with the two old guys that would talk about tech and programing i stooped watching that channel
Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 Greyfeld

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"][QUOTE="Thunderdrone"]I disagree with him.Thunderdrone

I watched the video. What did he mean with "insipid"?

smh

Insipid: 1.without distinctive, interesting, or stimulating qualities; vapid 2.without sufficient taste to be pleasing, as food or drink; bland

Which I completely agree with. The Mario formula hasn't improved since the N64. And that's the last time I actually enjoyed a Mario game.

LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 LostProphetFLCL

Thunderdrone

wow, I've never seen so much BS in one post!

Yet ye have no rebuttal, and a SMG2 sig signaling you obviously aren't the most unbiased person here:lol:

I wonder how many people here have owned consoles from each of the big 3. I know I have, and I have also managed to follow the other consoles through friends when I didn't even own them.

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 Greyfeld

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

Captain_Lorelli

You agree that SMG2's graphics are comparable to the DS Mario's...???

I agree that all the 3D effects and extra lighting and shading in the world won't change the fact that Mario and friends have the exact same look since Super Mario 3.

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 Espada12

I agree that all the 3D effects and extra lighting and shading in the world won't change the fact that Mario and friends have the exact same look since Super Mario 3.

Greyfeld

She never complained about that though.....

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

Greyfeld

Weren't you the guy talking about the evolution of Mario's art style? :?

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 Greyfeld

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

GreySeal9

Uh... no?

Captain_Lorelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 Captain_Lorelli

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

Greyfeld

That is style, not technical graphic power. She is complaining about adultness and graphics "better" meaning HD, and less colorful. that is like saying Gears of War should be less gritty and more bright and vibrant. The fact is SMG2 is light years ahead of any DS game. That is what makes this podcast depressing.

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 Greyfeld

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

Espada12

It's called reading between the lines. I obviously had more time to formulate a response than she did.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 Thunderdrone

Greyfeld

http://selectstartgames.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/super-mario-bros-3-e_011.pnghttp://www.thesupermariogalaxy2.com/images/screenshots/super-mario-galaxy-2-screenshot-1.jpg

MY GOD!!!! I'm seeing double!!!

O________O

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 Greyfeld

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

Captain_Lorelli

That is style, not technical graphic power. She is complaining about adultness and graphics "better" meaning HD, and less colorful. that is like saying Gears of War should be less gritty and more bright and vibrant. The fact is SMG2 is light years ahead of any DS game. That is what makes this podcast depressing.

At least it would be different. Nintendo's been spoon feeding their audience the same cutesie Mario crap for years.

VideoGameGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 VideoGameGuy
Member since 2002 • 7695 Posts
[QUOTE="Hahadouken"][QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"]

Bingo! I agree... and here's your flame shield. ;)

SMG2 ( by MANY reviewers) has set the new bar for platformers and Nintendo needs to get creative? And what about Nintendo pioneering motion controls? Still need to get more creative?
Hahadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 Hahadouken
Member since 2009 • 5546 Posts
/popcorn I wonder if there's a single person in this thread angry at her for any reason than because she didn't like SMG2 and they did. Nobody seems to have a qualm with her for any fundamental, moral reasons, they are just angry because she "bashed" their favorite game. Teh humor is compounded by the fact that all these gentlemen disparage her at every opportunity and claim they don't care what she thinks... 17 pages of replies beg to differ. Continue, continue!
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

Greyfeld

Uh... no?

I remember somebody saying something about how Mario has become more cutesy and child-like. That wasn't you?

Also, why would they change the way the characters look. Mario's (and his friends) character design is iconic. It would make no sense to change it.

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 Greyfeld

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

Thunderdrone

http://selectstartgames.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/super-mario-bros-3-e_011.pnghttp://www.thesupermariogalaxy2.com/images/screenshots/super-mario-galaxy-2-screenshot-1.jpg

O________O

No amount of 3D can change the fact that Mario has had the same character model for over 20 years.

Captain_Lorelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 Captain_Lorelli

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

Greyfeld

At least it would be different. Nintendo's been spoon feeding their audience the same cutesie Mario crap for years.

You are dodging the issue. She had problems with both the happy colorful nature and the technical graphics. There is no way to defend her graphics argument. Pure PS3 fangirlism.

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 Espada12

[QUOTE="Espada12"]

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

Greyfeld

It's called reading between the lines. I obviously had more time to formulate a response than she did.

She complained about the graphics not the look of the character, if she wanted to complain about the look she would have said "I don't like how their look hasn't changed since the beginning" or something along those lines, you are making an argument for her..

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 Thunderdrone
Criticizing nintendo's lack of creativity on a Super Mario Galaxy 2 thread? Thats rich! Only in this forum lool, only in this forum...
Captain_Lorelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 Captain_Lorelli

[QUOTE="Thunderdrone"]

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

Greyfeld

O________O

No amount of 3D can change the fact that Mario has had the same character model for over 20 years.

That is not the same at all!!! It changes every generation. Do I really need to post up close pics of every Mario ever created including Donkey kong and Mario's missing.

TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 TheGrayEye
Member since 2006 • 2579 Posts

I actually agree with her. I shut the game off after about 10 minutes maybe, never played it again. It's just not for me, maybe if I was a little kid it would feel more fresh, and definately memorable for me, but the core gameplay just feels generic now. Also, the music is incredibly annoying, I feel like I'm walking into some boring theme park when it starts. So yeah, I pretty much agree with her.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 SaltyMeatballs
[QUOTE="Hahadouken"]/popcorn I wonder if there's a single person in this thread angry at her for any reason than because she didn't like SMG2 and they did. Nobody seems to have a qualm with her for any fundamental, moral reasons, they are just angry because she "bashed" their favorite game. Teh humor is compounded by the fact that all these gentlemen disparage her at every opportunity and claim they don't care what she thinks... 17 pages of replies beg to differ. Continue, continue!

The more people defend her, the more I bash her awfully worded opinion. You need more than just "teh colourfulz" and the fact that it's "not for everyone" (lol, what game is?).
VideoGameGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 VideoGameGuy
Member since 2002 • 7695 Posts
Can anyone point me in the direction of adult, mature games? I just wanna kow what kind of games she thinks are adult and mature.
Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 Greyfeld

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

GreySeal9

Uh... no?

I remember somebody saying something about how Mario has become more cutesy and child-like. That wasn't you?

Also, why would they change the way the characters look. Mario's (and his friends) character design is iconic. It would make no sense to change it.

oh yes, I did say that, sorry. And it has. But all the character models are still reminiscent of the NES models. I've mentioned Super Mario Brothers 3, but I think the precident was set in Mario 2, to be honest.

The same way Cloud from FF7 is iconic, but always has mild changes to his character design every time he makes a guest appearance? The way Link is iconic, but has multiple games that draws him in a different way? (honestly, there's a huge difference between Wind Waker Link and Twilight Princess Link)

Honestly, Mario hasn't done anything new since the N64.

-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts
I wouldn't mind bashing her if you know what I mean guyz ;)
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#349 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13566 Posts

/popcorn I wonder if there's a single person in this thread angry at her for any reason than because she didn't like SMG2 and they did. Nobody seems to have a qualm with her for any fundamental, moral reasons, they are just angry because she "bashed" their favorite game. Teh humor is compounded by the fact that all these gentlemen disparage her at every opportunity and claim they don't care what she thinks... 17 pages of replies beg to differ. Continue, continue!Hahadouken

As I said before, I have no issues with people not liking SMG 2 if they have valid reasons as to why they do not like it. Calling it "kiddy" is not reasonable and I cannot respect her opinion.

But hey you care about what the users here on this site think about her opinion posting on this thread so continue posting.

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 Greyfeld

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]

[QUOTE="Thunderdrone"]

O________O

Captain_Lorelli

That is not the same at all!!! It changes every generation. Do I really need to post up close pics of every Mario ever created including Donkey kong and Mario's missing.

Blue jumpsuit, red hat, red sleeves. Jumps on enemies and hits blocks with his head. Looks the same to me.