Microsoft says this year will be their biggest E3 ever!

• 141 results
hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

Cool.

And I bet there's more new stuff on MS's stage than Sony's... similar to last year.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@quadknight said:
@Xabiss said:
@Solaryellow said:
@quadknight said:

@Xabiss: The only person getting shitted on is you for being an MS fluffer. How many times has MS promised you games and “biggest E3s ever” and the Xbone is still a wasteland of mediocre flops and delayed games. How long have you been waiting for Sea of Piss and Crackhead 3 to release? How long have they been delayed? Yet you still continue to believe their empty hype and bullshit. ? No one should take anything MS says at face value considering how many times they have promised and failed this gen.

BTW, when is Crackdown 3 coming? But ya, we've been hearing about those two games for what feels like years. Now one is coming next week but the other seems in perpetual limbo.

Yeah, because no other company has ever postponed a game multiple time, cough cough Last Guardian. Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft are all guilty of this shit, but like all fanboys you all have selective memories.

Other companies actually release games even if some get delayed. MS barely releases any games in a year and the little they have they delay and cancel them. You can’t compare MS’ joke of a first party output to Sony’s and Nintendo’s. You’re a fanboy and MS’ fluffer for even suggesting MS’ first party output is comparable to those two.

No I am a realist and understand that all company's delay games. I honestly believe Crackdown 3 was delayed because it was shit and I honestly believe when it is released it will still be shit. The game isn't for me, and I never have stated it was. I will be first to tell you that Microsoft's first titles are in bad shape compared to Nintendo and Sony, but they can make a comeback if they are serious about it. Will they do it only time will tell, but I will always root for them just like I root for Nintendo and Sony.

Unlike you I don't hate a company and fanboys just because they support a company. I support everyone in this industry because I understand that competition is good for our industry. Call me what you want because to be honest your opinions on about 99% of the shit I read from you is either shit or you being a hypocrite. So stay salty my friend, that is pretty much all you are good at to be honest.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Don't need to watch Sony E3 press conference, just watch last year's one.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@Xabiss: If I was an ”MS hater” like you claim I wouldn’t own multiple MS products or use their OS and software on my PCs. I just call them out on bullshit unlike you and your fellow lems and that apparently makes me an “MS hater”. I’m a consumer and when a company I use their products is giving me shit I call them out for it. I don’t cheerlead for them like you clowns.

Cheerleading leads to complacency and it’s why MS is as incompetent as they are right now this gen. If you clowns had taken them to task last gen when they were coasting with Kinect and selling studios left and right MS wouldn’t be in the dire spot they are right now with Xbone. You’re not a realist, you’re a corporate fangirl. If Sony was underperforming and delivering shit sandwiches like MS’ first party is doing right now I would call them out on it. How many times does MS have to make promises around E3 and break them before you clowns wake up?

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

C'mon Age of Empries 4 news!

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

@appariti0n said:

Yup, but it would be extremely funny that the best game of Xbox conference will be a PC exclusive.

verbalfilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 verbalfilth
Member since 2006 • 5043 Posts

Haven't been to this board in a long time but it's nice to see somethings never change.

MS is going to announce more stuff I can play without having to take my Xbox out of storage.

Sony is going to show more of the same stuff and tease a new game or two that won't be out for another 2 years.

Nintendo is going to announce more Indy Ports -- and show another Mario/zelda/Super Smash game.

PC is going to be a hodgepodge of hardware and games --most of which are mundane management games.

The one thing they'll all have in common.....is ways on trying to squeeze as much money out of the consumers.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Xabiss

@quadknight said:

@Xabiss: If I was an ”MS hater” like you claim I wouldn’t own multiple MS products or use their OS and software on my PCs. I just call them out on bullshit unlike you and your fellow lems and that apparently makes me an “MS hater”. I’m a consumer and when a company I use their products is giving me shit I call them out for it. I don’t cheerlead for them like you clowns.

Cheerleading leads to complacency and it’s why MS is as incompetent as they are right now this gen. If you clowns had taken them to task last gen when they were coasting with Kinect and selling studios left and right MS wouldn’t be in the dire spot they are right now with Xbone. You’re not a realist, you’re a corporate fangirl. If Sony was underperforming and delivering shit sandwiches like MS’ first party is doing right now I would call them out on it. How many times does MS have to make promises around E3 and break them before you clowns wake up?

See again you call me a fan girl when I have said countless times that Microsoft needs to do better about exclusives. By far this is their biggest weakness and this E3 will show me if they are going to get serious about this generation or coast to the next. They have great hardware and now they just need the software to go with it. Sony has released some great enhanced titles for the Pro and it is time for Microsoft to do the same. I don't think Microsoft would of released the X without some big things around the corner. Only time will tell, but I am rooting for them because right now they are the under dog. I also root for Nintendo and Sony because they are the ones kicking ass right now. To bad fanboys have to fanboy and try and make people feel bad about the decisions they make even though they enjoy the product.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@xhawk27: You trolls really need some new ammo and gifs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

@quadknight said:

@VERTIGO47: ?? I’m not reading your butthurt essay reply. You’re definitely butthurt and it’s clear as day. Save up and get a PC and stop embarrassing yourself in this thread. MS clearly doesn’t care about Xbone and they are positioning themselves to go fully into PC.

I dunno why you’re vigorously defending them when they obviously don’t give a shit about you lems. You lems are all suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. If they cared about Xbox they would ensure the system has full exclusives like PS4 and Switch, and it wouldn’t be getting flops like Quantum Flop and Crackhead 3.

You're not reading but yet you reply with butthurt and decide to deviate. SMH. Maybe because you have absolutely nothing else to say.

Why would I game on PC? I've been very clear that I've been console gaming for over 30 years, and that's the platform I prefer. I know it's very hard for you to understand that. I got nothing to hide, unlike you behind your alts, I'm willing to admit I'm a proud Xbox owner/gamer. So I don't see anything to be embarrassed about, but it seems you care too much about that and what others think. That is why you're constantly here in SW 24/7, along with other alt-account cows creating anti-xbox threads in order to emotionally reassure yourself about the PS4 and it's "godly" exclusives.

Why the hell would I defend a multibillion dollar company? As if I or anybody have complete physical control over their business decisions. MS doesn't provide food, shelter, or income for my family. Nor do I use/own any Windows 10 based hardware (I use Macs, not for gaming). MS and other companies like Sony don't give a rat's ass about you as an individual, except making MONEY. They rely on feedbacks, market trends, etc (hence Xbox's reversal), but that's how far it goes for the most part, in their business decisions. The only thing MS provides (for me) is a great console that's more powerful than the Pro and plays better multiplatform games. It's multimedia features, very few exclusives that I care about, stable online infrastructure, ergonomic controllers, b/c feature and more importantly, 3rd party support, also help too.

You wanna talk about Flops? Try checking out PS' past backlog of flops, or better yet, check out the ones where those past exclusives are no longer in existence because you cows that claim to hold exclusives so dearly, DON'T SUPPORT them and because Sony and their developers decide to completely sever it's servers or about to sever. LOL.

"bu bu but teh excloosives mattarz!!!!"

Go tell that to the vast majority of 70million + PS4 owners out there (mostly casuals) in the world who enjoy Fortnite, FIFA, Destiny 2, Maddens or CoD. LOL

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

Lmao..... every year it's the biggest year......... The biggest year of let downs....

I hope they don't have that stupid voice saying 'exclusive' in front of every multi-platform game again this year

Will Crackdown 3 finally get a release date? It's been 4 years already.... longer then any recent Sony AAAE....

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@scatteh316: The Last Guardian was in development for much longer. Do you not consider that AAA. I know it was a massive disappointment and sold poorly but it was still a AAA budget game. Another exclusive you guy failed to support.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 scatteh316

@boycie said:

@scatteh316: The Last Guardian was in development for much longer. Do you not consider that AAA. I know it was a massive disappointment and sold poorly but it was still a AAA budget game. Another exclusive you guy failed to support.

LG was a PS3 game that moved to PS4 so is not the same as a game announced for Xbone and still not released on Xbone.... Lmao!!

And no one expected the game to sell well, Ico didn't and neither did SoTC.....

So nice try I give you a generous 3/10.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@scatteh316: you’re right, it’s not the same. It’s way worse. No MS franchise has been in development so long it’s spanned a console generation. It became an embarrassment to Sony.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By scatteh316

@boycie said:

@scatteh316: you’re right, it’s not the same. It’s way worse. No MS franchise has been in development so long it’s spanned a console generation. It became an embarrassment to Sony.

That is very true, I forgot Sony are the one's who delay and Microsoft are the ones who cancel.

This attempt was even worse then your last one, I give it 2/10

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#67 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@quadknight: How long have you been waiting for Sea of Piss and Crackhead 3 to release?

About as long as you've been waiting for Dreams and Days Gone?
Thing is, I don't know why you're working yourself up so much .... As soon as a MS article or forum post appear, you - and Oneshitta - frantically attack, especially if the slant is positive. You try and change the subject from the size of MS's E3 showing, to how long it takes to release an Xbox game. Why is that? Is there genuine hatred for a box of plastic?
It's fine. Not saying you shouldn't, just wondering if it's really worth the effort.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@scatteh316: Now you’re just mooooving the goal posts, I give you 10/10 for that. Well deflected!

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 scatteh316

@boycie said:

@scatteh316: Now you’re just mooooving the goal posts, I give you 10/10 for that. Well deflected!

^^ Posts a deflective post because he has no counter argument and in it accuses me of being deflective........ Amazing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@scatteh316: counter argument to what? What is your argument now. You started off by saying no recent playstation game been in development for as long as crackdown. Then you said Last Guardian didn’t count as it was announced on the PS3. Then said that actually it’s Microsoft that cancels game and Sony the delays them.

Make up your mind bud. Which argument am I supposed to counter to?

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 scatteh316

@boycie said:

@scatteh316: counter argument to what? What is your argument now. You started off by saying no recent playstation game been in development for as long as crackdown. Then you said Last Guardian didn’t count as it was announced on the PS3. Then said that actually it’s Microsoft that cancels game and Sony the delays them.

Make up your mind bud. Which argument am I supposed to counter to?

Exactly.. recent... I don't class a game that was released at the end of 2016 as 'recent'

But that's not the point is it? Crackdown still doesn't have a concrete release date so my point still holds true.

You fail again.

BTW: How's Scale bound?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@scatteh316: Sorry I didn’t fully grasp what you class as recent. Obviously it means what ever you want it to mean to suit your argument.

Games get delay I guess. Look at Delays Gone that was announced in 2016 and now has been delayed into 2019. Thankfully though I guess as it looks as bad as Crackdown 3 did.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#73  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

i'm looking forward to Microsoft conference I hope they put on a good show.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 PC_Rocks

@scatteh316 said:

Lmao..... every year it's the biggest year......... The biggest year of let downs....

I hope they don't have that stupid voice saying 'exclusive' in front of every multi-platform game again this year

Will Crackdown 3 finally get a release date? It's been 4 years already.... longer then any recent Sony AAAE....

Wasn't Dreams teased in 2014? And God of War also. I know God of War was revealed at E3 2016 but fairly sure Cory Barlog announced it way back in 2014 on what are they working on.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 QuadKnight

@pc_rocks: Nah, dreams was revealed in E3 2015 and GOW4 was officially revealed at E3 2016. Yea dreams is taking a while to release but GOW4 is right on schedule since it will be releasing this April which makes it less than 2 years between it’s official reveal and release.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#76 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

All I want is to Below to be finally released. If I remember correctly MS showed it for the first time during the first year of the One and still nothing. I know it's an indie title but I'm really looking forward to play it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Remember AGENT from Rockstar? LOLOLOL

Talk about development hell. Take2 keeps and keeps renewing the trademark and recently, 2017, only a few pics have been leaked, this development has been going for well over a decade. When the game was announced in 2007, Sony must have paid Rockstar a shit tone of money to simply BLURT OUT anything, a title maybe, with absolutely no concept or idea, but only a brief summary and the Agent logo, out of Rockstar's asses.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#78 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69467 Posts

Quadnight is being owned like a dog by Vertigo. Its hilarious.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 PC_Rocks

@quadknight said:

@pc_rocks: Nah, dreams was revealed in E3 2015 and GOW4 was officially revealed at E3 2016. Yea dreams is taking a while to release but GOW4 is right on schedule since it will be releasing this April which makes it less than 2 years between it’s official reveal and release.

Yeah, I know GoW was officially announced at E3 2016, I already but Cory Barlog/Sony were quite open about what they are working on way back in 2014. Everyone knows what Santa Monica and Cory's team is doing. Same I believe was the case with Dreams, I think Media Molecule teased it way back in 2014 I'm not exactly sure but I seem to have flash back in my mind that Media Molecule was working on even before the actual announcement at E3. If you understand what I'm trying to say, LOL.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By QuadKnight

@pc_rocks said:
@quadknight said:

Yeah, I know GoW was officially announced at E3 2016, I already but Cory Barlog/Sony were quite open about what they are working on way back in 2014. Everyone knows what Santa Monica and Cory's team is doing. Same I believe was the case with Dreams, I think Media Molecule teased it way back in 2014 I'm not exactly sure but I seem to have flash back in my mind that Media Molecule was working on even before the actual announcement at E3. If you understand what I'm trying to say, LOL.

Yea but that's pretty normal. Devs usually work on games for a long time. Like GOW4 must have been in works since after Ascension was released since some AAA games can take 4-5 years to develop or even longer. What matters is that the time they officially announce a game and when they release it shouldn't take too long. If Sony announced GOW4 at E3 2014 and took 4 years to release it then you could say they are taking too long.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 PC_Rocks

@quadknight said:
@pc_rocks said:
@quadknight said:

Yea but that's pretty normal. Devs usually work on games for a long time. Like GOW4 must have been in works since after Ascension was released since some AAA games can take 4-5 years to develop or even longer. What matters is that the time they officially announce a game and when they release it shouldn't take too long. If Sony announced GOW4 at E3 2014 and took 4 years to release it then you could say they are taking too long.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. It takes a long amount of time to develop a game but I was saying that SSM and Media Molecules did announce their games, they simply didn't reveal them until a later date, I believe this was the argument. If the argument was about official reveal then my bad. I messed up.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts
@Xabiss said:
@Solaryellow said:

BTW, when is Crackdown 3 coming? But ya, we've been hearing about those two games for what feels like years. Now one is coming next week but the other seems in perpetual limbo.

Yeah, because no other company has ever postponed a game multiple time, cough cough Last Guardian. Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft are all guilty of this shit, but like all fanboys you all have selective memories.

The actions of Sony and Nintendo do not nullify what MS has been doing which can best be described as lollygagging with certain projects.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Xabiss

@Solaryellow said:
@Xabiss said:
@Solaryellow said:

The actions of Sony and Nintendo do not nullify what MS has been doing which can best be described as lollygagging with certain projects.

I see as a hypocrite fanboy it only matters when Microsoft does it. Got it. ;) ROFL you fanboys are hilarious!

Champpsz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Champpsz
Member since 2018 • 23 Posts

Lets keep in mind that Microsoft destroyed Sony last year at E3 so I don't expect it to be any different this year. People harped on Microsoft's small booth space at E3 and now suddenly size doesn't matter lol. Sony had a better 2017 but 2018 Microsoft has the better games, Forza Horizon 4 alone is pretty much going to dismember any and every Sony game this year.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11088 Posts

@champpsz said:

Lets keep in mind that Microsoft destroyed Sony last year at E3 so I don't expect it to be any different this year. People harped on Microsoft's small booth space at E3 and now suddenly size doesn't matter lol. Sony had a better 2017 but 2018 Microsoft has the better games, Forza Horizon 4 alone is pretty much going to dismember any and every Sony game this year.

That's right, buddy. You tell 'em.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

Why would Microsoft do this unless they had something big planned.

I expect the following

A big emphasis on 3rd party games that look way better on Xbox One X

Current known exclusives

More PC/Xbox one games

Some games traditionally found on PC with keyboard and mouse support on Xbox One

At lease 2 big new announcements

Big games coming next year

1 big gaming company take over

Time to bring it Microsoft and not just talk the talk like previous years.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 QuadKnight

@pc_rocks: Yea I meant official announcement. Crackdown 3 was officially announced in E3 2014 and has been getting delayed and pushed back constantly. We don’t even have a release date for it till this day and it’s supposed to be coming out this year. At this point I won’t be surprised if they delay it again till next year or flat out cancel it.

sovkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 sovkhan
Member since 2015 • 1591 Posts

Glad to hear that, more fuel for lems, which is a good thing!!!

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

@vfighter said:

@xhawk27: You trolls really need some new ammo and gifs.

You tell 'em GIF trolls

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@Xabiss said:

All the Cow/Fanboys in this thread just got SHITTED on by Microsoft. My god how you Cows/Fanboys acted in this thread was hilarious and it is great how Microsoft now has a building of floor space compared to Nintendo and Sony.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/microsoft-e3-booth-the-size-of-a-bathroom-could-th-33425032/

Also I hope Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft all have a great E3. The last couple have been pretty boring.

lmao, those replies by cowjenga are so cringey

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50

@pc_rocks said:
@appariti0n said:

Yup, but it would be extremely funny that the best game of Xbox conference will be a PC exclusive.

How would that be funny? It would be awesome.

Since AoE 4 got announced I've predicted it will be an Xbox one/PC exclusive, It will release on PC first then we will see a port.

you can book it.

The real issue will be finding out how the game will work with a controller.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50

@Pedro said:

lmao it's hilarious.

Some of these guys are probably not even lems, they're just tired of the same pointless drivel these cows spit.

There's virtually no conversation.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

Does Microsoft have any Relevant IP?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By QuadKnight

@calvincfb said:

Nope. Forza Horizon is the only franchise that has that still gets great reviews but its sales are weak compared to Nintendo and Sony's IPs. The lack of relevant IPs is why they are struggling hard.

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@Pedro said:

lmao it's hilarious.

Some of these guys are probably not even lems, they're just tired of the same pointless drivel these cows spit.

? Not surprised to see you two clowns slapping each other on the butt.

If that meltdown that VERTIGO is having here constitutes as lem "ownage" I pity you fools. You lems have been rekt so hard you've forgotten what it's like to actually own someone.

I'm busy laughing my ass off at that mentally challenged circus clown called VERTIGO as he tears up his keyboard writing butthurt essays that I'm not reading. The console war is already over and you clowns lost badly. Time to accept defeat and move on, this isn't the time for writing butthurt paragraphs on forums to damage control your embarrassing decent to last place.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 QuadKnight

@VERTIGO47 said:

Talk about development hell. Take2 keeps and keeps renewing the trademark and recently, 2017, only a few pics have been leaked, this development has been going for well over a decade. When the game was announced in 2007, Sony must have paid Rockstar a shit tone of money to simply BLURT OUT anything, a title maybe, with absolutely no concept or idea, but only a brief summary and the Agent logo, out of Rockstar's asses.

? Cry harder butthurt lem...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 FLOPPAGE_50

Lmao epic meltdown by quacknut

Vertigo really got to him ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

@quadknight said:
@calvincfb said:

Nope. Forza Horizon is the only franchise that has that still gets great reviews but its sales are weak compared to Nintendo and Sony's IPs. The lack of relevant IPs is why they are struggling hard.

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@Pedro said:

lmao it's hilarious.

? Not surprised to see you two clowns slapping each other on the butt.

If that meltdown that VERTIGO is having here constitutes as lem "ownage" I pity you fools. You lems have been rekt so hard you've forgotten what it's like to actually own someone.

I'm busy laughing my ass off at that mentally challenged circus clown called VERTIGO as he tears up his keyboard writing butthurt essays that I'm not reading. The console war is already over and you clowns lost badly. Time to accept defeat and move on, this isn't the time for writing butthurt paragraphs on forums to damage control your embarrassing decent to last place.

WhaaaaaWaaaaaaahhh LOLOLOL

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By QuadKnight

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

Lmao epic meltdown by quacknut

Vertigo really got to him ?

Shhhh little lem, there's no need for your ass to be so sore.

? You lems haven't won a SW games argument in years I know but this isn't how you win one.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By QuadKnight

@VERTIGO47: You're repeating the same GIFs on the same thread.

? I wonder how long it's gonna take before you write another 2 page essay of butthurt on this page. You know it's time to end the argument when you've run out of GIFs to post lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

@quadknight said:
@VERTIGO47 said:

? Cry harder butthurt lem...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

You're getting desperate, lololol

Agent has been delayed for nearly 11 years, its vaporware. It's even 15 years old, 2003, when it was suppose to be a multiplat for PS2 and OG XBOX.