Microsoft says this year will be their biggest E3 ever!

• 141 results
pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

Jesus Christ lemmings are truly a sad bunch

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts
@VERTIGO47 said:

You're getting desperate, lololol

Agent has been delayed for nearly 11 years, its vaporware. It's even 15 years old, 2003, when it was suppose to be a multiplat for PS2 and OG XBOX.

^ ^ ? What a meltdown. Difference is Sony actually releases games even when they are delayed while MS has cancelled 90% of the games/projects they announced at E3 2014 lol. Cry harder

@pdogg93 said:

? I haven't seen a more pathetic bunch of clowns.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#103 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@GameboyTroy said:

Oh really? Microsoft will probably show a lot of multiplatform games at E3. MS has to show new 1st party games.

You still don't own a PS4, so why shit on MS?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

@quadknight said:

@VERTIGO47: You're repeating the same GIFs on the same thread.

? I wonder how long it's gonna take before you write another 2 page essay of butthurt on this page. You know it's time to end the argument when you've run out of GIFs to post lol.

Who the fvck cares? Is there a rule? You stressed over my repeated gifs because it scares the hell out of you, LOL

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By QuadKnight

@VERTIGO47: I'm concerned 'cos it makes you look like a robot about to short-circuit. Repeating the same 2 or 3 GIFs over and over again in the same thread while typing 2 page essays is a sign of mental instability.

? Are you okay? It seems Xbone getting completely rekt and decimated this gen has loosened a few screws in your head. You're starting to sound a bit like Ron before he lost it lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

@quadknight said:

@VERTIGO47: I'm concerned 'cos it makes you look like a robot about to short-circuit. Repeating the same GIFs over and over again in the same thread while typing 2 page essays is a sign of mental instability.

? Are you okay? It seems Xbone getting completely rekt and decimated this gen has loosened a few screws in your head. You're starting to sound a bit like Ron before he lost it lol.

LOL, again, why do you care? You actually care about what others do, even if it goes against the grain, and it seems to stress the hell out of you. Seems you're a living sign of mental instability, Mr. Anal Retentive.

Nah, Xbox is doing good that's why I have one and MS is actually moving forward in a positive side. But you're just to sad, blind and butthurt to see that.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 QuadKnight

@VERTIGO47 said:

LOL, again, why do you care? You actually care about what others do, even if it goes against the grain, and it seems to stress the hell out of you. Seems you're a living sign of mental instability, Mr. Anal Retentive.

? What an epic lem meltdown. Take it easy little lem, it's not a life or death thing.

Life still goes on even after your plastic box gets completely rekt in a gen. No need to take things so personal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

@quadknight said:
@VERTIGO47 said:

? What an epic lem meltdown. Take it easy little lem, it's not a life or death thing.

Life still goes on even after your plastic box gets completely rekt in a gen. No need to take things so personal.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#109 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9723 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@GameboyTroy said:

Oh really? Microsoft will probably show a lot of multiplatform games at E3. MS has to show new 1st party games.

You still don't own a PS4, so why shit on MS?

Because I can whether I have it or not. MS hasn't made that many games since the end of 2016. They're supposed to compete with the other companies. You'll just have to deal with it you cyberbully. Back to ignoring you I go.

I'm better off skipping their conference because of how their E3 was last year and how bad their Inside Xbox show was. Nintendo's direct made that Inside Xbox look like crap. I'll probably catch a recap of MS' E3 instead.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#110 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

They say the same every year. And every year they disappoint.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#111 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8459 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@pc_rocks said:
@appariti0n said:

C'mon Age of Empries 4 news!

Yup, but it would be extremely funny that the best game of Xbox conference will be a PC exclusive.

How would that be funny? It would be awesome.

Since AoE 4 got announced I've predicted it will be an Xbox one/PC exclusive, It will release on PC first then we will see a port.

you can book it.

The real issue will be finding out how the game will work with a controller.

I doubt that since PC gamers could immediately tell if the game was designed with a limitations of controller and it will actually hurt's MS's standing with PC gamers even more. It can happen but no PC gamer will be willing to forgive MS for ruining AoE.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

MS has some steam going forward. I know at GDC they're showing off 50 games via id@xbox. Then reading up MS has started a team dedicated to cloud based gaming to work directly with devs on implementing online gaming features(and getting games on board with using MS Azure). Rainbow Six Seige is one game already using its services and could possibly see this cloud gaming division working with more developers large n small in the future, seeing the success of RB6 Seige.

Then also seeing the loose talk of the cloud based gaming division and the ability to stream to devices besides just consoles and even joking that it could work on Playstation(doubt sony would allow it).

Looks like this E3 could be a very interesting one for MS. Pretty exciting hearing about all this tech talk and just the advancements in gaming features.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#113  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

So that means they... bought more floor space.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@GameboyTroy: You cheer for Sony, yet you don't own a pS4 and then say you don't like paying extra for Online, yet you don't mind getting charge for sony

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

Biggest E3 flop ever

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2018 Posts

I hear that every year

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#117  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44503 Posts

I question where Sony would stand if MS wanted to allow a streaming game app on their device. I mean, for starters, there's the obvious advantage of that signalling to their own base there's no reason to own an Xbox. Then again, if MS has a streaming feature that also includes GamePass, and GamePass threatens to hurt the sales of their third party multiplatform games Sony collects royalties on, is it worth risking that? And what if we're not just talking a few dated multiplats and Xbox exclusives here, but what about third parties MS can recruit to the service for same day launch availability or close to that. MS seems to doing a lot of contact with third parties recently, I think many suspect to fund new games, but wonder if possibly they're also negotiating on expanding GamePass content in the process. Since the service is a streaming app, and the app itself is free, Sony doesn't stand to make any money directly off allowing MS to have a streaming game app on their machine, while the app risks taking away potential revenues in the process. Seems like a suicide gambit by Microsoft, one I don't imagine they would do without substantial third party support.

Other thing I think MS could be short-sighted on here is whether Sony can just replicate this same thing with their PS Now service, not in terms of sharing with MS (that's a possibility though), but mainly that if MS works to bring in greater participation of third parties, couldn't they just do the same? Kind of like how some content is largely redundant between Netflix and Hulu and Amazon Prime? Then again, would a rental service eat up royalty revenues too on their end? Is this whole process going to create a pricey arms-race between the two that MS hopes to hold out longer on? Affter all, MS has deep pockets, they can always justify paying off third party publishers for same day access to new games at a bargain price to grow their userbase, but also to force the competition into doing the same.

Seems like a gambit on MS's part, and though Sony agreeing to it might seem like the best solution at first, wonder if it could come back to hurt them in ways they don't suspect.

Maybe MS has this planned in layers. What would Sony's excuse be if they refused such an offer to share the MS library though a streaming service? Would the gaming world see this as anti-consumer and protest Sony for it? Could be a trap any way you look at it. I suspect MS is ready to play dirty.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#118 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@quadknight said:

@VERTIGO47: ?? Says the clown still waiting 4 years for a Crackhead 3 release date. Xbone is a joke and so are you lems for buying the overhyped wartercooler with no games.

No one simply prefers gaming on Xbone to a PC unless they are broke to get a good PC or a fanboy. PCs have the best versions of Xbone games plus so much more.

Dude you act like Sony never delays shit when they are just as guilty of it then anyone else. Please get help, you were wrong about E3 and the floor space Microsoft will have and this melt down of yours is becoming embarrassing. Now will Microsoft do anything with the floor space they have. Only time will tell, but this is kind of the last hope for Microsoft and exclusives at this point. It will be interesting to see if they have learned there lesson or are they going to coast till next gen. I think we still need competition from all of the hardware companys. So yes I hope Microsoft brings it as I do Sony and Nintendo. Your hate for one company is pretty sad at this point.

While quad is my friend, it is absurd for any cow to call out Crackdown 3 for 4 years of wait time. TLG took like 9 years!! LOL

As for the "no games" shit LMAO. PS doesn't have many games imo either since I don't pay any mind to games I'm not interested in playing.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@Solaryellow said:

The actions of Sony and Nintendo do not nullify what MS has been doing which can best be described as lollygagging with certain projects.

I see as a hypocrite fanboy it only matters when Microsoft does it. Got it. ;) ROFL you fanboys are hilarious!

The discussion is about MS. Nintendo and Sony are not germane to this discussion but if you really want to go that route and bring both in, go for it as it will just make the situation look worse for MS.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@Solaryellow said:
@Xabiss said:
@Solaryellow said:

The actions of Sony and Nintendo do not nullify what MS has been doing which can best be described as lollygagging with certain projects.

I see as a hypocrite fanboy it only matters when Microsoft does it. Got it. ;) ROFL you fanboys are hilarious!

The discussion is about MS. Nintendo and Sony are not germane to this discussion but if you really want to go that route and bring both in, go for it as it will just make the situation look worse for MS.

Okay hypocrite keep talking. Of course it is part of the discussion when it is a industry practice that everyone does. You idiot fanboys only think it is bad when Microsoft does it because your hate for a company blinds you to facts.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5011 Posts

@pc_rocks: Well, if the single player campaign is good, and allows pausing to issue orders, then it could work with controller. Competitive multi-player with gamepad would be awful tho.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8459 Posts

@appariti0n:

But then it won't be the same game or what AoE is all about.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5011 Posts

@pc_rocks: Meh, as long as it functions exactly as expected on PC with keyboard/mouse, control groups, quick selecting of units, barracks, stables, etc, and any controller/X1X support is just tacked on, I couldn't care less.

Warcraft 2 was designed for PC, yet blizzard managed to make a competent (albeit single player only) port for PS1.

Avatar image for snapcracklenpop
snapcrackleNpop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 snapcrackleNpop
Member since 2015 • 274 Posts

hope good games is coming for xbox

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

@quadknight said:

@Pedro: No games dude. I had a 360 last gen when MS cared about games. This gen I only need a PC, Switch and PS4 and I’m all set. Xbox this gen is for people too broke to afford a PC and for some reason don’t like games.

Same could be said for PS4. Only games worth playing are multiplats. Most Sony exclusives don't even meet the definition of a game.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By QuadKnight

@UssjTrunks said:
@quadknight said:

@Pedro: No games dude. I had a 360 last gen when MS cared about games. This gen I only need a PC, Switch and PS4 and I’m all set. Xbox this gen is for people too broke to afford a PC and for some reason don’t like games.

Same could be said for PS4. Only games worth playing are multiplats. Most Sony exclusives don't even meet the definition of a game.

What a clown. No silly lem, PS4 actually has games. Xbone is the one getting crickets for the past year or so. It's why Phil Spencer has been doing his damage control rounds on all the gaming sites and promising heaven and hell at E3 2018. If PS4 exclusives didn't meet the definition of games don't you think it's embarrassing that they outsell and outscore all the flops you call exclusive games on the Xbone? Even to the point that Phil Spencer himself is begging for an exclusive like Horizon on the Flopbone.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@quadknight said:
@UssjTrunks said:
@quadknight said:

What a clown. No silly lem, PS4 actually has games. Xbone is the one getting crickets for the past year or so. It's why Phil Spencer has been doing his damage control rounds on all the gaming sites and promising heaven and hell at E3 2018. If PS4 exclusives didn't meet the definition of games don't you think it's embarrassing that they outsell and outscore all the flops you call exclusive games on the Xbone? Even to the point that Phil Spencer himself is begging for an exclusive like Horizon on the Flopbone.

You do realise he's a hermit/sheep right?

Its so funny that you automatically think that anyone who attacks your precious Sony is a lem LOL.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14788 Posts

Oh I can't wait.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 QuadKnight

@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@UssjTrunks said:
@quadknight said:

Its so funny that you automatically think that anyone who attacks your precious Sony is a lem LOL.

Nah he's a lem. No hermit would defend the Xbone the way he does, and the fact you're backing him up already confirms he's a lem lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@UssjTrunks said:
@quadknight said:

Nah he's a lem. No hermit would defend the Xbone the way he does, and the fact you're backing him up already confirms he's a lem lol.

No you're just delusional AF, or can you show me where he defends Xbox, c'mon quack bring some proof this time.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

Didn’t they say that in the last few years?

Champpsz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Champpsz
Member since 2018 • 23 Posts

@ni6htmare01 said:

Didn’t they say that in the last few years?

And they technically haven't been wrong. Last year they showed over 40 games....

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

@quadknight said:
@VERTIGO47 said:

Agent has been delayed for nearly 11 years, its vaporware. It's even 15 years old, 2003, when it was suppose to be a multiplat for PS2 and OG XBOX.

^ ^ ? What a meltdown. Difference is Sony actually releases games even when they are delayed while MS has cancelled 90% of the games/projects they announced at E3 2014 lol. Cry harder

@pdogg93 said:

WTF is that guy pooring into his arse

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#134 PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1342 Posts

Even in this trolling there isn't a single mention of a good game

Champpsz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Champpsz
Member since 2018 • 23 Posts

@quadknight: If you don't mind me asking, what did you game on last gen? PS3?

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@UssjTrunks said:

I get into arguments with @I_P_Daily, Pedro and that OLED/Atmos guy about how much Xbone blows all the time. It's just that the majority of this board are cows, so there is ample more opportunity to troll your ilk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#137 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

lol I swear I hear that same sh*t every other year

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 QuadKnight

@Gatygun said:
@quadknight said:
@VERTIGO47 said:

@pdogg93 said:

WTF is that guy pooring into his arse

? Butthurt cream

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

MS says that every year.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#141 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69083 Posts

You know when Quad is getting owned or being self owned when the gifs outpaces his responses. I guess the Xbox One is really stressing even the hardest hardcore Sony fannies. Expect more damage control threads about God of War as Sea of Thieves steal the spotlight whether it be positive or negative.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@UssjTrunks said:
@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@UssjTrunks said:

I get into arguments with @I_P_Daily, Pedro and that OLED/Atmos guy about how much Xbone blows all the time. It's just that the majority of this board are cows, so there is ample more opportunity to troll your ilk.

You have to excuse quack as anyone who says anything about his Godny is a lem to him.

As for you laster race fellow, go enjoy some Monster Hunter on your PC, oh wait its not released yet, damn that BLOWS lol.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By QuadKnight

@UssjTrunks: @i_p_daily: @Pedro: Three selfowning rodents agreeing with each other and one of them pretending to be a hermit. ? Why am I not surprised? Truly pathetic MS has caused you guys to live in such misery. Your uncle Phil has completely abandoned you creatures lately.