Microsoft says this year will be their biggest E3 ever!

• 141 results
Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BenjaminBanklin  Online
Member since 2004 • 11091 Posts

Uh oh, Sony ponies! Xbox is coming for ya.

With the evolution of E3, now including fans and extended show hours, we saw an opportunity to create an entirely new show experience reaching E3 attendees and those that are following the show from afar. With that, in collaboration with the Entertainment Software Association, the organizers of E3, we’re excited to announce that Xbox will be taking over the Microsoft Theater, a perfectly situated space located in the heart of L.A. Live and across the street from the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC).

The Microsoft Theater will be home to official E3 events like the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing on June 10, 2018 at 1PM PT, various Xbox FanFest activities, hands-on gameplay and demos for all E3 attendees and more. Not only does the Microsoft Theater allow us to centralize our Xbox presence at E3, but it’s size enables us to include even more fans and partners in the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing than ever before.

In addition to the Microsoft Theater, we’ll also continue to have a meaningful presence at the LACC with a new booth completely dedicated to Mixer, where you can play, stream and interact with games and catch the latest E3 news live throughout the entire week.

https://majornelson.com/2018/03/14/e3-2018-microsoft-readies-biggest-e3-showing-ever/

So expect the following news, They'll open with the Xbox One Surface tablet to challenge the Nintendo Switch. Also, Microsoft to buy EA, Take-Two, Sega and PUBG Corp. Announce the acquisitions on stage to thunderous applause, followed by MS's personal PMC army to invade the Sony and Nintendo booths to set fire to them declaring victory. Any other attempts at making a console by other corporations will be met with similar hostile action.*

The following interview will be with Phil Spencer and Aaron Greenberg admitting to Geoff Keighley that they started the whole cryptocurrency craze to destroy the GPU market, making Xbox One X the only choice if you want to upgrade from a base console to something more powerful. They'll punch him and drop the mic immediately afterwards. This is going to be a violent and exciting E3.**

*May not actually happen.

**Also may be questionable

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

lol, didn’t they say the same shit last year?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

They will also announce PS3 backwards compatibility.

Larsa_Ferrinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Larsa_Ferrinas
Member since 2007 • 192 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: How big is it.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

They say that every year.

Still, looking forward to it. Its about time their set/ presentation gets a refresh.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

Well, they certainly seem confident. My issue with this is they could be setting expectations way too high. Just don't over promise and under deliver.

Great MS, don't get Cocky-Han Solo (And speaking of Solo.....)

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

All the Cow/Fanboys in this thread just got SHITTED on by Microsoft. My god how you Cows/Fanboys acted in this thread was hilarious and it is great how Microsoft now has a building of floor space compared to Nintendo and Sony.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/microsoft-e3-booth-the-size-of-a-bathroom-could-th-33425032/

Also I hope Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft all have a great E3. The last couple have been pretty boring.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#8 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9730 Posts

Oh really? Microsoft will probably show a lot of multiplatform games at E3. MS has to show new 1st party games.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#9 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

Hoping MS,Nintendo and Sony have a great E3.Why would anyone hope for anything different?

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

This better not suck I mean last year was absolutely horrid for xbox one exclusive wise and this years a bunch of trash

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#11 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

Well with hardware out of the way games are supposed to be their focus. Hopefully new games with early release dates. I hate the 2-3years early announcement.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By QuadKnight

@Xabiss: The only person getting shitted on is you for being an MS fluffer. How many times has MS promised you games and “biggest E3s ever” and the Xbone is still a wasteland of mediocre flops and delayed games. How long have you been waiting for Sea of Piss and Crackhead 3 to release? How long have they been delayed? Yet you still continue to believe their empty hype and bullshit. ? No one should take anything MS says at face value considering how many times they have promised and failed this gen.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#13 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

I see some folks are still bitter about the Xbox. Don't stress, just buy one.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By QuadKnight

@Pedro: No games dude. I had a 360 last gen when MS cared about games. This gen I only need a PC, Switch and PS4 and I’m all set. Xbox this gen is for people too broke to afford a PC and for some reason don’t like games.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Yeah, its pretty funny because even at the time of that thread mocking MS Floor Space it was known that MS was going to host an event in the city. Just shows how desperate MS Haters are, just Dung Beetles feeding off any piece of crap they can get.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@quadknight: but we need MS to be competition for Sony otherwise they won’t have to try as hard. Look at God of Beard, Delays Gone and Detripe as examples of Sony resting on their laurels.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@quadknight said:

@Xabiss: The only person getting shitted on is you for being an MS fluffer. How many times has MS promised you games and “biggest E3s ever” and the Xbone is still a wasteland of mediocre flops and delayed games. How long have you been waiting for Sea of Piss and Crackhead 3 to release? How long have they been delayed? Yet you still continue to believe their empty hype and bullshit. ? No one should take anything MS says at face value considering how many times they have promised and failed this gen.

BTW, when is Crackdown 3 coming? But ya, we've been hearing about those two games for what feels like years. Now one is coming next week but the other seems in perpetual limbo.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By QuadKnight

@boycie: ? Sony are absolutely destroying MS right now. God of War 4 will easily outsell and outscore every Xbone “exclusive” this year.

Detroit looks awesome and Sony can afford to delay Days Gone since they already have the year packed with other blockbuster games like Spiderman. MS has shit in the horizon. The only AAA game that they have great will get good reviews is FH4. State of Decay is a budget title, and Sea of Piss and Crackhead 3 look like guaranteed flops.

MS and lems like you wish you had games like PS4 if not Phil wouldn’t be doing his damage control interviews and promising Heaven and Earth this E3 ?.

Obviously we’d be better off if MS did well but unfortunately for them this gen has already been decided and they’ve been given an F for failing. They’ve had 4 years to make an impression and they’ve been failing for more than 4 years now. It’s time for them to go warm the bench now while they try to evaluate where their floptastic console is heading. It’s too late now to make a big splash.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By QuadKnight

@Solaryellow: That’s the hilarious thing. ? They still haven’t announced the release date for Crackhead 3 in 2018 and that game was one of their E3 2014 announcements. It could get delayed again or cancelled tomorrow for all we know and yet lems still keep hyping it.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@quadknight said:

@boycie: ? Sony are absolutely destroying MS right now. God of War 4 will easily outsell and outscore every Xbone “exclusive” this year.

Detroit looks awesome and Sony can afford to delay Days Gone since they already have the year packed with other blockbuster games like Spiderman. MS has shit in the horizon. The only AAA game that they have great will get good reviews is FH4. State of Decay is a budget title, and Sea of Piss and Crackhead 3 look like guaranteed flops.

MS and lems like you wish you had games like PS4 if not Phil wouldn’t be doing his damage control interviews and promising Heaven and Earth this E3 ?.

Obviously we’d be better off if MS did well but unfortunately for them this gen has already been decided and they’ve been given an F for failing. They’ve had 4 years to make an impression and they’ve been failing for more than 4 years now. It’s time for them to go warm the bench now while they try to evaluate where their floptastic console is heading. It’s too late now to make a big splash.

Did you forget to log into one of your alts before posting this?

LOL

Tone it down, you're trying way too hard

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 QuadKnight

@RR360DD: Nah, I’m posting on my phone while I’m stuck in traffic. I’m not even trying at all. ? If I was trying I would post the list of cancelled and delayed games from MS’ E3 2014 and 2015.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44172 Posts

Sounds like it should be pretty awesome. I’m very hyped to see what they show off at their event, can’t wait.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#23 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Or they could open with an Internet-breaking Forza Horizon 4 reveal, announcing that will be 3 times bigger than FH3 in map size and even more features than FH3. That would be a cool start for me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@quadknight: I see MS as the underdog at the moment and seem to be turn the xbox around. They have the best console hardware and gamepass. Sony seem to be getting a little big for there boots at the moment and this years offering of games just looks a bit underwhelming compared to last year.

I do agree with you on Crackdown 3 though. All of the delays have just been embarrassing. Game with protracted development cycle like that hardly ever turn out being worth it. Just look at The Last Guardian 7 or 8 years of delays and embarrassment and for what it was pretty poor and didn’t sell.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By QuadKnight

@boycie: I see. I disagree though. I personally think their offerings this year are far better than last year. I’d rather play GOW4 and Spiderman than HZD and GT Sport

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

I was told that MSoft had the smallest floor space in the history of e3.........................

Looks like they will dominate another e3 like they always do.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27  Edited By blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

The big question will be whether or not Spencer has learned his lesson and doesn't reel off another load of indie trash yelling 'CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE' sending everyone into fits of laughter.

They need some 'proper' announcements to lift the Xbox brand, and if everything fatboy announces is on PC too sorry but yes, there will be yet more hilarity at games that look better elsewhere that don't have the 30fps handicap imposed by the word 'Xbox'.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

@quadknight said:

@Pedro: No games dude. I had a 360 last gen when MS cared about games. This gen I only need a PC, Switch and PS4 and I’m all set. Xbox this gen is for people too broke to afford a PC and for some reason don’t like games.

^^Get a load of this butthurt's meltdown, LOL

Another classic emotionally butthurt COWard Sony Pole rider who's too angry that other people have choices/opinions and prefer to game on an XBOX.

So those who simply prefer to game on Xbox One are too broke to buy a PC and don't like games, huh?

Dr_Vancouver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dr_Vancouver
Member since 2017 • 1046 Posts

The best M$ E3 reveal ever was the 911 GT2 RS. What a car!! And was exclusive to the M$ press conference. I think I was the only one live streaming that was on the edge of my seat for that. Otherwise, they invented "console launch exclusivity", last year was a big year for Microsoft- they have set the bar quite high.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By QuadKnight

@VERTIGO47: ?? Says the clown still waiting 4 years for a Crackhead 3 release date. Xbone is a joke and so are you lems for buying the overhyped wartercooler with no games.

No one simply prefers gaming on Xbone to a PC unless they are broke to get a good PC or a fanboy. PCs have the best versions of Xbone games plus so much more.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

I feel like every year, each company makes these bold claims. It's all PR. That being said, hopefully they can come close to their hype.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

Hopefully they have an abundance of game announcements that aren't just offered on other platforms. Hopefully they don't focus too much on hardware and specs. Hopefully those [possible] game announcements don't end up being games we won't get five years from now.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts
@Alucard_Prime said:

Or they could open with an Internet-breaking Forza Horizon 4 reveal, announcing that will be 3 times bigger than FH3 in map size and even more features than FH3. That would be a cool start for me

I'd love a Forza Horizon 4. That being said, I have a feeling that will be next year, at least for it's launch. We could get maybe an announcement, but it just seems really early for it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

@quadknight said:

@VERTIGO47: ?? Says the clown still waiting 4 years for a Crackhead 3 release date. Xbone is a joke and so are you lems for buying the overhyped wartercooler with no games.

LOL Changing your quote at the last minute to dodge what you intentionally meant. Please GTFO. Who the fvck are YOU to decide that? You don't know what other people's opinions or choices are, or what they want. There are those who simply don't care about PC gaming. It's something called CHOICES.

Says the overzealous irrational idiot shoving words into my mouth.

When have I ever said I was waiting for or wanting to play Crackdown 3? I never even played the first or second game. Any rational gamer knows the Xbox One does have games.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#36  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Uh oh, Sony ponies! Xbox is coming for ya.

With the evolution of E3, now including fans and extended show hours, we saw an opportunity to create an entirely new show experience reaching E3 attendees and those that are following the show from afar. With that, in collaboration with the Entertainment Software Association, the organizers of E3, we’re excited to announce that Xbox will be taking over the Microsoft Theater, a perfectly situated space located in the heart of L.A. Live and across the street from the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC).

The Microsoft Theater will be home to official E3 events like the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing on June 10, 2018 at 1PM PT, various Xbox FanFest activities, hands-on gameplay and demos for all E3 attendees and more. Not only does the Microsoft Theater allow us to centralize our Xbox presence at E3, but it’s size enables us to include even more fans and partners in the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing than ever before.

In addition to the Microsoft Theater, we’ll also continue to have a meaningful presence at the LACC with a new booth completely dedicated to Mixer, where you can play, stream and interact with games and catch the latest E3 news live throughout the entire week.

https://majornelson.com/2018/03/14/e3-2018-microsoft-readies-biggest-e3-showing-ever/

So expect the following news, They'll open with the Xbox One Surface tablet to challenge the Nintendo Switch. Also, Microsoft to buy EA, Take-Two, Sega and PUBG Corp. Announce the acquisitions on stage to thunderous applause, followed by MS's personal PMC army to invade the Sony and Nintendo booths to set fire to them declaring victory. Any other attempts at making a console by other corporations will be met with similar hostile action.*

The following interview will be with Phil Spencer and Aaron Greenberg admitting to Geoff Keighley that they started the whole cryptocurrency craze to destroy the GPU market, making Xbox One X the only choice if you want to upgrade from a base console to something more powerful. They'll punch him and drop the mic immediately afterwards. This is going to be a violent and exciting E3.**

*May not actually happen.

**Also may be questionable

Good news. Big E3´s are the best.

Hopefully, Ubisoft, EA, and Sony follow suit and not that boring shit like the previous years.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By QuadKnight

@VERTIGO47 said:
@quadknight said:

LOL Changing your quote at the last minute to dodge what you intentionally meant. Please GTFO. Who the fvck are YOU to decide that? You don't know what other people's opinions or choices are, or what they want. There are those who simply don't care about PC gaming. It's something called CHOICES.

When have I ever said I was waiting for or wanting to play Crackdown 3? I never even played the first or second game. Any rational gamer knows the Xbox One does have games.

? What a meltdown.

You can't be accusing people of having a meltdown then proceed to type this butthurt essay full of insults.

Your ass is obviously hurt deeply I insulted your XPOSBone. It's not my fault you got scammed by MS into buying a shitty watercooler with all the best version of its games on another platform. You claim you don't care about Crackhead 3 but I'm sure you care for Sea of Piss and State of Decay 2 which have also been delayed all the way back from when they were announced at E3 2015. What about Fable, Project Spark, and CancelBound? I suppose you'll lie that you also didn't care for them either. ? What a clown.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#38 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@applefan1991: honestly I wouldn't mind the wait for next year if they could make it even better, no rush

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

Microsoft is predictable, so:

Halo 6

Gears of War 5

Forza Horizon 4

Ori 2

State of Decay 2

Crackdown 3

Indies

Maybe 1 or 2 new exclusives, either timed or by third party (Sega or Capcom maybe)

New Fable title

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Seems like MS is ramping up, just saw on twitter they'll be showcasing 50 games at GDC through id@xbox. Looking forward to trying out Black Desert.

Also last month MS acquired a company that aids in fast tracking game development which sounds like it will be a huge boost with MS in working with smaller developers and third parties interested in play anywhere titles.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Xabiss

@quadknight said:

No one simply prefers gaming on Xbone to a PC unless they are broke to get a good PC or a fanboy. PCs have the best versions of Xbone games plus so much more.

Dude you act like Sony never delays shit when they are just as guilty of it then anyone else. Please get help, you were wrong about E3 and the floor space Microsoft will have and this melt down of yours is becoming embarrassing. Now will Microsoft do anything with the floor space they have. Only time will tell, but this is kind of the last hope for Microsoft and exclusives at this point. It will be interesting to see if they have learned there lesson or are they going to coast till next gen. I think we still need competition from all of the hardware companys. So yes I hope Microsoft brings it as I do Sony and Nintendo. Your hate for one company is pretty sad at this point.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#42 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

If they can show me five games that I want this year (Ori 2 and Crackdown 3 are the only two so far), I'll upgrade to an X. Come on MS... bring out your best stuff!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#43 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@quadknight said:

lol, didn’t they say the same shit last year?

I was going to say biggest since last year. Its America. Capitalism and salesmanship.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

@quadknight said:
@VERTIGO47 said:
@quadknight said:

? What a meltdown.

You can't be accusing people of having a meltdown then proceed to type this butthurt essay full of insults.

Your ass is obviously hurt deeply I insulted your XPOSBone. It's not my fault you got scammed by MS into buying a shitty watercooler with all the best version of its games on another platform. You claim you don't care about Crackhead 3 but I'm sure you care for Sea of Piss and State of Decay 2 which have also been delayed all the way back from when they were announced at E3 2015. What about Fable, Project Spark, and CancelBound? I suppose you'll lie that you also didn't care for them either. ? What a clown.

Typical Quacknut response. LMAO!!

Insults? You're the idiot claiming those "who bought Xboxes are the ones who can't afford PCs and don't like games"

Talk about a severe meltdown^^ When you know you have no other argument because I called you out on your stupidass irrational butthurt post and now you're resorting to shoving words and claims down my throat, you know that pretty much makes you a blithering idiot with nothing left to say, except for:

"bu bu but teh essaaaaay!!!"

Because I don't? What part of English do you not understand? I've mentioned many times in SW that i was primarily a 3rd party multiplatform gamer. And XBOX ONE X has provided me that. Never played Crackdown series, nor Fable Trilogy, I haven't played the first State of Decay yet maybe later down the road since I enjoy zombie games, Sea of Thieves, nope the whole pirate theme doesn't seem that interesting, Scalebound, never cared about that either. Project Spark, I don't know the details on that.

"Whaaawhaaawhaaa....I'm Quadnut.....I'm a Clown and I gotta shove my ASSumptions down people's throat because I don't have anything to say because I hate that XBOX, I hate when peepul buy dah Xbox whaaaaaaa!!"

Aki2017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Aki2017
Member since 2017 • 817 Posts

Guess it makes sense. They have not done much to sell their latest console. Looking forward to see what their answer is

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 QuadKnight

@VERTIGO47: ?? I’m not reading your butthurt essay reply. You’re definitely butthurt and it’s clear as day. Save up and get a PC and stop embarrassing yourself in this thread. MS clearly doesn’t care about Xbone and they are positioning themselves to go fully into PC.

I dunno why you’re vigorously defending them when they obviously don’t give a shit about you lems. You lems are all suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. If they cared about Xbox they would ensure the system has full exclusives like PS4 and Switch, and it wouldn’t be getting flops like Quantum Flop and Crackhead 3.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Xabiss

@Solaryellow said:
@quadknight said:

BTW, when is Crackdown 3 coming? But ya, we've been hearing about those two games for what feels like years. Now one is coming next week but the other seems in perpetual limbo.

Yeah, because no other company has ever postponed a game multiple time, cough cough Last Guardian. Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft are all guilty of this shit, but like all fanboys you all have selective memories.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

MS gonna deliver nothing but shit again this year. Haven’t you rtard lems learned your lesson yet?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By QuadKnight

@Xabiss said:
@Solaryellow said:
@quadknight said:

Yeah, because no other company has ever postponed a game multiple time, cough cough Last Guardian. Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft are all guilty of this shit, but like all fanboys you all have selective memories.

Other companies actually release games even if some get delayed. MS barely releases any games in a year and the little they have they delay and cancel them. You can’t compare MS’ joke of a first party output to Sony’s and Nintendo’s. You’re a fanboy and MS’ fluffer for even suggesting MS’ first party output is comparable to those two.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

Well so much for the bathroom sized floor space, but I have a lot of doubts about content.

I would like to see something new IP wise. I want more than one, but I would settle for one brand new AAA budget/style IP for this years show and coming soon.

I would like to see some new games (plural) using either new or existing IP that max the performance of my X1X. Halo 6 as one of them would be fine.

And I would like to see an older and recently unused IP that is brought back and modernized. (No Fable) This is in addition to the band new IP above.

Give me those 3 things and I will be happy. And I really don't think that is too much to ask for. Indeed, it is probably settling but if they can't do at least that, or similar, then they aren't even trying.