Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@the-a-baum said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@the-a-baum said:

That's weird! I just saw an article about how Forza Horizon 4 finished in the top 5 for Meta Critic scores for last year.

Maybe Cows don't consider Racing Games "Games" because they are lucky to get 2 for the whole generation and when they do they suck.

At least Sony isn't so pathetic that the only good games it has are from a dying niche genre. And they're overrated out of pity because the gaming media knows that Xbox's output is sad. Forza's AI is trash. If it weren't for the UK, Forza games wouldn't even have an audience.

Typical. It's only dying because you don't have it or one in general.

I have an Xbox One S. It's a really good 4k blu ray player and Forza player. That's about it.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

At this point as primarily an xbox gamer first it's more in hope than expectation.

The-A-Baum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 The-A-Baum
Member since 2015 • 1370 Posts

@XVision84 said:
@the-a-baum said:
@XVision84 said:

@the-a-baum: Why would that bother me? I have nothing against Microsoft.

Maybe I was misinterpreting you, but I thought you made it (Smugly) seem there is no reason to patronize (That means be a consumer of)MS.

Nope, just explaining why I don't think Forza Horizon 4 counts as an exclusive.

Great! I hope you keep your standard for Sony as well as they are actively working on doing the same thing.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#54 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69467 Posts

@XVision84 said:

Well some people argue that Forza Horizon 4 or Crackdown are exclusives despite also launching on PC. I do agree with you though, I don't know why you think I'm pointing this out as a new discovery. This entire time I've openly admitted it's unsurprising but relevant to System Wars.

The people who argue that these games are exclusives are just silly. I guess you can argue its relevant but this point has been regurgitated from the time the announcement of Xbox Play Anywhere has been made which as in 2017. So, it just seems like a nonsensical repeat of something that has been tirelessly repeated.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10613 Posts

@the-a-baum:

I'm guessing that reading comprehension isn't your strong point. It clearly states: "@PCgameruk".

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ermacness

@i_p_daily:

Exclusives does exists everywhere else though, weird.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ermacness

@Pedro:

But this thread isn't really a "dumb" thread, all the TC is doing is quoting what another source stated. This thread is about as useful as the thread that brags about the more powerful system having the better looking multiplats.

Simba77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Simba77
Member since 2018 • 18 Posts

I saw someone get banned on reset era for posting the title and some of the text. They said he was console waring lmfao. That site seems really pro XB. I might sign up!

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

what a piece of crapola

The-A-Baum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The-A-Baum
Member since 2015 • 1370 Posts

@ermacness said:

@the-a-baum:

I'm guessing that reading comprehension isn't your strong point. It clearly states: "@PCgameruk".

...,um where is his post on this thread? Was trying to find it yet....any way the f0ck is you? And why should i care ?

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 ermacness

@the-a-baum:

1. It's on page 1, of this thread.

2. I'm just a fellow poster like yourself here.

3. Because you stated that you assumed that his post was aimed at you, when it clearly stated "@PCgameruk" at the beginning of the post.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#62 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@XVision84: Still don't understand how a game that is also available on pc becomes unplayable or bad on Xbox.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Pedro

@ermacness said:

@Pedro:

But this thread isn't really a "dumb" thread, all the TC is doing is quoting what another source stated. This thread is about as useful as the thread that brags about the more powerful system having the better looking multiplats.

Nope it is as dumb. Dumb is dumb.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

@sealionact: Where did I claim that?

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 ermacness

@Pedro:

So, you're admitting that those "multiplats play better on x1x" threads are dumb?

Gotcha.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@Pedro: There there Pedro, it's okay :).

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Pedro

@XVision84 said:

@Pedro: There there Pedro, it's okay :).

It is indeed okay to have dumb threads. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts
@davillain- said:
@XVision84 said:
@davillain- said:

To be fair, at least Forza Horizon 4 got some solid hits in Metacritic but yeah, this isn't saying much but it's better then nothing right?

Even Phil Spencer admitted "we could do better" during VGA and really, he wasn't trying to sway his way out of it, MS really didn't deliver with Sea of Thieves & State of Decay 2 despite that game was alot better then Sea of Thieves.

Phil Spencer has done a good job in picking up the Xbox One after Mattrick left. Really hope they blow it out of the water this E3.

For Phil Spencer's sake, let's hope he surprise everyone what Xbox Scarlet can deliver.

I couldn't care less what Phil Spencer has up his sleeves in terms of Xbox hardware. With games? I'm glad Xbox Play Anywhere exists and I look forward to the upcoming Microsoft exclusives I'll be able to enjoy on my PC. I also look forward to what Phil has in store in regards to updating and overhauling the Xbox side of things on PC.

Forza Horizon 4 was a great racing game; I spent a good solid 3-4 weeks playing it consistently until I beat the game per say with almost everything with the exception of the online events and stuff. Online was great fun as well; playing with friends. Then...that was that...I stopped playing the game and haven't touched it since but that is just me and how I play my games personally, once I'm done I don't see a reason to go back unless the online component is addicting and keeps my friends and I coming back for more.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@ermacness said:

@i_p_daily:

Well the XB1 does have exclusives though, weird huh, but just doesn't anymore & the Xbox hasn't had exclusives for 2yrs and the OP is stupid for making a thread to point out the obvious, and anyone such as yourself is stupid for supporting the OP's opinion.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ermacness

@i_p_daily:

Yet, every other platform STILL supports exclusives including PC.

Like I said to Pedro this thread is as useful as those "x1x play multiplats better than the pro" threads.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Pedro

@ermacness said:

@Pedro:

So, you're admitting that those "multiplats play better on x1x" threads are dumb?

Gotcha.

Look at you. Trying so hard. Its cute.:)

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 sealionact

@XVision84: You're lamenting something that doesn't happen anymore (Xbox exclusives) even though it doesn't affect the enjoyability of the game on Xbox.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@Pedro: So far you've only backed up that it's not surprising news. I don't see any arguments why the thread is dumb. :)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Pedro

@XVision84 said:

@Pedro: So far you've only backed up that it's not surprising news. I don't see any arguments why the thread is dumb. :)

Stating the obvious is dumb. But you wouldn't understand. Soon you would create threads about the Switch being the weakest console for 2018. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@XVision84 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@XVision84 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@XVision84 said:

Source: https://gamerant.com/metacritic-best-xbox-one-exclusives-2018/

I'm sorry system warriors, console exclusives aren't exclusives. PC is a platform in the competition.

Did you just come out of a coma or come out from under your rock?

MS hasn't had exclusives for a while now so your thread is pointless, having said that I would rather play FH4 on my X than watch anything Sony has produced last year.

That must have been one hell of a coma/rock for me to be posting on the internet all this time ;).

My thread isn't pointless, it's pointing out that Metacritic states that Xbox didn't have any highly rated exclusives in 2018. An argument can be made that it isn't surprising, but I don't see anywhere in the news saying that's a prerequisite for a thread :).

Also why are you bringing up Sony? I haven't defended them nor did I say I was a Sony fan.

Xbox doesn't have exclusives and hasn't for some time where as you're acting like this is a new thing, you can't bring in Metashitic stating that there hasn't been a highly rated exclusive when exclusives don't exist.

Are you saying you're not a Sony fan?

How am I acting like it's a new thing if I'm openly admitting this isn't surprising news?

I'm a fan insofar as they make the games I like from their first party studios. I also have a level of trust with Sony because they've done a good job so far since PS1 days. I'm not a fanboy or Sony apologist though, if they do something wrong I'll call them out on it. Me pointing out something Microsoft is doing has nothing to do with Sony.

So you are a cow, well I already knew that, and the 'I will call them out when they do something wrong" is BS on your part. I've seen some threads where Sony was doing "something wrong" and never saw you condemning them in said threads that were made about it. Having said that I haven't seen all threads where Sony did 'something wrong' and i'm sure you did call them out right?

Oh and this thread is stupid, as how can an Xbox exclusive score highly when exclusives don't exist anymore on Xbox? answer me that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740
@i_p_daily said:
@ermacness said:

@i_p_daily:

Well the XB1 does have exclusives though, weird huh, but just doesn't anymore & the Xbox hasn't had exclusives for 2yrs and the OP is stupid for making a thread to point out the obvious, and anyone such as yourself is stupid for supporting the OP's opinion.

Well aren't you a bundle full of sunshine lol. I'm especially amused how much you dislike my thread, especially with your reasoning of why it's stupid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
@sealionact said:

@XVision84: You're lamenting something that doesn't happen anymore (Xbox exclusives) even though it doesn't affect the enjoyability of the game on Xbox.

I'd argue that it does impact buyers decisions on purchasing an Xbox console, but I don't see how I claimed that the same game is bad on Xbox if good on PC.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ermacness

@Pedro:

If you call this "trying hard" I'd hate to see what you'll call it if I actually put forth effort into it lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
@i_p_daily said:
@XVision84 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@XVision84 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Did you just come out of a coma or come out from under your rock?

MS hasn't had exclusives for a while now so your thread is pointless, having said that I would rather play FH4 on my X than watch anything Sony has produced last year.

That must have been one hell of a coma/rock for me to be posting on the internet all this time ;).

My thread isn't pointless, it's pointing out that Metacritic states that Xbox didn't have any highly rated exclusives in 2018. An argument can be made that it isn't surprising, but I don't see anywhere in the news saying that's a prerequisite for a thread :).

Also why are you bringing up Sony? I haven't defended them nor did I say I was a Sony fan.

Xbox doesn't have exclusives and hasn't for some time where as you're acting like this is a new thing, you can't bring in Metashitic stating that there hasn't been a highly rated exclusive when exclusives don't exist.

How am I acting like it's a new thing if I'm openly admitting this isn't surprising news?

I'm a fan insofar as they make the games I like from their first party studios. I also have a level of trust with Sony because they've done a good job so far since PS1 days. I'm not a fanboy or Sony apologist though, if they do something wrong I'll call them out on it. Me pointing out something Microsoft is doing has nothing to do with Sony.

So you are a cow, well I already knew that, and the 'I will call them out when they do something wrong" is BS on your part. I've seen some threads where Sony was doing "something wrong" and never saw you condemning them in said threads that were made about it. Having said that I haven't seen all threads where Sony did 'something wrong' and i'm sure you did call them out right?

Oh and this thread is stupid, as how can an Xbox exclusive score highly when exclusives don't exist anymore on Xbox? answer me that.

I haven't called them out on anything recently because all they've been doing is releasing good games. I'm flattered that I've got a personal private detective on my case though ;).

That's also not how you define a cow. You've been on here long enough to know that much, I'm sure.

Your last sentence is exactly my point, I don't see why it's difficult to understand. If there aren't many Xbox exclusives then there aren't any high scoring ones. I'd argue that isn't a very appealing look for Xbox.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740
@Pedro said:
@XVision84 said:

Stating the obvious is dumb. But you wouldn't understand. Soon you would create threads about the Switch being the weakest console for 2018. :)

Why is it dumb to state the obvious? Especially when what's obvious is quite subjective.

Thanks for giving me thread ideas Pedro, added to the list. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ermacness said:

@i_p_daily:

Yet, every other platform STILL supports exclusives including PC.

Like I said to Pedro this thread is as useful as those "x1x play multiplats better than the pro" threads.

That's funny because ever since the X came out the plays better threads have disappeared due to the fact that multiplats are mostly inferior on the PRO when compared to the X and the cow who used to do them got "busy" all of a sudden lol, so those type of threads have merit where as this does not, its stupid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@XVision84 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@XVision84 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@XVision84 said:

I haven't called them out on anything recently because all they've been doing is releasing good games. I'm flattered that I've got a personal private detective on my case though ;).

That's also not how you define a cow. You've been on here long enough to know that much, I'm sure.

Your last sentence is exactly my point, I don't see why it's difficult to understand. If there aren't many Xbox exclusives then there aren't any high scoring ones. I'd argue that isn't a very appealing look for Xbox.

So what you're saying is that you admit to being a cow. I don't need detective work to remember threads where Sony was called out for their BS and didn't see your name in them, but go ahead and link us all the times you've called out Sony when they did "something wrong" I would love to read those comments.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ermacness

@i_p_daily:

Those threads have just about as much "merit" as this thread. Merit isn't justified by I P Daily wishes. Just because you don't like the subject or topic of this thread, it doesn't have merit, but a thread with a lovable topic such as those x1x plays multiplats better, have merit? Get the he'll out of here with that nonsense lem lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
@i_p_daily said:
@XVision84 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@XVision84 said:
@i_p_daily said:

So what you're saying is that you admit to being a cow. I don't need detective work to remember threads where Sony was called out for their BS and didn't see your name in them, but go ahead and link us all the times you've called out Sony when they did "something wrong" I would love to read those comments.

That's the interpretation you got from my post? Have you considered working at a news agency? You have a knack for spinning things and running with them :).

You don't accuse someone of being a cow then ask them for proof why they're not, that's guilty until proven innocent. It's the other way around bud :P.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

Cows wanting to keep talking about a lack of games on a console they supposedly hate, rather than actually talking about the supposed unlimited masterpieces on PS4...

Talk about a sad bunch of fanboys. Wow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@hrt_rulz01: Well you can only praise a masterpiece so much until it gets old ;).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@XVision84 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@XVision84 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@XVision84 said:

That's the interpretation you got from my post? Have you considered working at a news agency? You have a knack for spinning things and running with them :).

You don't accuse someone of being a cow then ask them for proof why they're not, that's guilty until proven innocent. It's the other way around bud :P.

We're not in a court of law, we're on SW a lawless forum, a wasteland so to speak, and since you haven't proved you're not a cow, well if the shoe fits lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ermacness said:

@i_p_daily:

Those threads have just about as much "merit" as this thread. Merit isn't justified by I P Daily wishes. Just because you don't like the subject or topic of this thread, it doesn't have merit, but a thread with a lovable topic such as those x1x plays multiplats better, have merit? Get the he'll out of here with that nonsense lem lol.

Geez this is hard for you isn't it. Those threads have merit because there is factual proof that most games run better, thus having merit. Now this thread is stating that no Xbox exclusives last year were highly praised, because Xbox exclusives don't exist so something that doesn't exist can be scored, so the thread is dumb, pointless etc, etc, etc, its not by my wishes, its by the wishes of reality.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@i_p_daily: That's how it works in a court of law because the alternative is ridiculous and easily abuse-able. It isn't exclusive to law, it's a rule of thumb agreed upon by logicians well before modern society. If your wife/girlfriend accuses you of cheating, are you a cheater unless you show them a complete history of your human interactions?

I_P_Daily, I have a running theory that you're an M1 Abrams Tank with certain (albeit quite limited :P) intellectual capabilities. Send me identifiable photo ID and records proving otherwise. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740
@i_p_daily said:
@ermacness said:

@i_p_daily:

Geez this is hard for you isn't it. Those threads have merit because there is factual proof that most games run better, thus having merit. Now this thread is stating that no Xbox exclusives last year were highly praised, because Xbox exclusives don't exist so something that doesn't exist can be scored, so the thread is dumb, pointless etc, etc, etc, its not by my wishes, its by the wishes of reality.

But in the OP I sourced factual proof that there are no Xbox exclusives that are high scoring :?

I'd also content that reality doesn't have wishes, it just is. :)

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X: Bull.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@XVision84 said:

@i_p_daily: That's how it works in a court of law because the alternative is ridiculous and easily abuse-able. It isn't exclusive to law, it's a rule of thumb agreed upon by logicians well before modern society. If your wife/girlfriend accuses you of cheating, are you a cheater unless you show them a complete history of your human interactions?

I_P_Daily, I have a running theory that you're an M1 Abrams Tank with certain (albeit quite limited :P) intellectual capabilities. Send me identifiable photo ID and records proving otherwise. :)

You want to bring logic into the "wild west" of SW lol, see that's where you lost the fight as SW doesn't have a court of law unless you want to count mods and even they have preferences lol.

SW users fall into a category and you're not special and also fit into one, and for you that category would be a cow, live it up and create shit threads (well you've got that part down pat already) Now none of that changes the simple fact that Xbox doesn't have exclusives anymore, and therefore can't score high, mid range or indeed low, get, got it, good, thanks for playing.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 sealionact

@XVision84: "I'd argue that it does impact buyers decisions on purchasing an Xbox console, "

Exactly. Which is why it's irrelevant if the game is on PC or not. I went for an Xbox because the games not available on PS4 (Cuphead, Ori, FH, Gears, Halo, SoT etc) appeal to me more than the games not available on Xbox (Uncharted, Bloodborne, Last of Us etc).

It has no bearing on Xbox sales if a game is a platform exclusive (available on pc).

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

Console and support is dead ... so this is hardly a surprise.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 sealionact

@XVision84: "But in the OP I sourced factual proof that there are no Xbox exclusives that are high scoring :?"

There is no such thing as an Xbox exclusive anymore. How do you criticise something for not being high scoring, when that something doesn't exist?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@i_p_daily: I guess I've been hallucinating my game time on my gaming pc, ds, Xbox halo sessions, and the Switch I occasionally borrow. If Private Detective I_P_Daily says I'm a cow then it must be true.

I bring logic everywhere, it makes most arguments in System Wars elementary since I can back up my arguments without throwing hissy fits :P. You're making this too easy, my man. It's like playing fetch with a lost puppy. Give me something to work with.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@sealionact: I can point out multiple people (including me) who aren't going to purchase an Xbox because they already have decent PC's to play all of its games. This would be a different case if it had its own exclusives.

Why do you think that PC incentives have no effect on Xbox as if they aren't competing systems? Your statement makes it seem like the only two competing systems are PS4 and Xbox which isn't correct.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@sealionact: Because the concept of exclusivity isn't erased from existence just because Microsoft said so. Exclusives matter when purchasing a platform and Microsoft chose to remove all of them from Xbox One. It benefits their ecosystem and detriments their console.

Bringing up the fact that Xbox One lacks exclusive games incentivizing people to buy it (over even a gaming pc) is a relevant and legitimate argument. It's one of the many reasons Xbox is doing so poorly.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 sealionact

@XVision84: I can equally point out numerous people (including me) who did purchase an Xbox based on the games available on it....not on which games are available on another platform.