Metacritic: Xbox had no highly rated exclusives in 2018

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts
@Pedro said:
@XVision84 said:

What do I have to apologize for?

This thread. :)

I'm sorry for making one of the highest quality threads of the year. I'll try to aim lower next time so others can compete. :)

How's that for an apology? ;)

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#152 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35692 Posts

@XVision84 said:
@Pedro said:
@XVision84 said:

What do I have to apologize for?

This thread. :)

I'm sorry for making one of the highest quality threads of the year. I'll try to aim lower next time so others can compete. :)

How's that for an apology? ;)

The year is only a week old so the standards are low. I accept. :)

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35692 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

@Pedro:

LOL. So, you falsely accused me of bragging about Xbone exclusives and when that fail your best comeback is re purposing my comment? LOL

Didn't ya bragged about exclusives? Oh, yes you did! I know you did. Checked your post history... few years ago

Feel free to post these posts.

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#154  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

@Pedro:

LOL. So, you falsely accused me of bragging about Xbone exclusives and when that fail your best comeback is re purposing my comment? LOL

Didn't ya bragged about exclusives? Oh, yes you did! I know you did. Checked your post history... few years ago

Feel free to post these posts.

No problem. You whined about how Forza 6 and Quantum Break are not on Xbox exclusive list despite both games were on PC too.

MCC is a bit iffy. It has entirely new content but its loaded with content that is on the Xbox 360. Gear of War Remastered, I don't know how different it is to the original, if its the same game then it should also be removed. Forza 6 should be there. Also Quantum Break is missing.

God of War shouldn't be there also. The Order 1866 should.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/playstation-4-or-xbox-one-exclusives-33134939/?page=1#js-message-353908638

About Xbone exclusives.....right. So, you were saying something about false accusations... Cry, Xbone fan, cry. Forza 6 and Quantum Break should be on the list of exclusives for Xbone. I'm sad Xbone fan. :'-(

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#155 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35692 Posts

@mowgly1 said:
@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

@Pedro:

LOL. So, you falsely accused me of bragging about Xbone exclusives and when that fail your best comeback is re purposing my comment? LOL

Didn't ya bragged about exclusives? Oh, yes you did! I know you did. Checked your post history... few years ago

Feel free to post these posts.

No problem. You whined about Forza 6 and Quantum Break are not on Xbox exclusive list despite both games were on PC too.

MCC is a bit iffy. It has entirely new content but its loaded with content that is on the Xbox 360. Gear of War Remastered, I don't know how different it is to the original, if its the same game then it should also be removed. Forza 6 should be there. Also Quantum Break is missing.

God of War shouldn't be there also. The Order 1866 should.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/playstation-4-or-xbox-one-exclusives-33134939/?page=1#js-message-353908638

About Xbone exclusives.....right. So, you were saying. Cry, Xbone fan, cry. Forza 6 and Quantum Break should be on the list of exclusives for Xbone. I'm sad Xbone fan. :'-(

I am waiting for the part where I am bragging about Xbox exclusives?

Didn't ya bragged about exclusives? Oh, yes you did! I know you did. Checked your post history... few years ago

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#156  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:
@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

@Pedro:

LOL. So, you falsely accused me of bragging about Xbone exclusives and when that fail your best comeback is re purposing my comment? LOL

Didn't ya bragged about exclusives? Oh, yes you did! I know you did. Checked your post history... few years ago

Feel free to post these posts.

No problem. You whined about Forza 6 and Quantum Break are not on Xbox exclusive list despite both games were on PC too.

MCC is a bit iffy. It has entirely new content but its loaded with content that is on the Xbox 360. Gear of War Remastered, I don't know how different it is to the original, if its the same game then it should also be removed. Forza 6 should be there. Also Quantum Break is missing.

God of War shouldn't be there also. The Order 1866 should.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/playstation-4-or-xbox-one-exclusives-33134939/?page=1#js-message-353908638

About Xbone exclusives.....right. So, you were saying. Cry, Xbone fan, cry. Forza 6 and Quantum Break should be on the list of exclusives for Xbone. I'm sad Xbone fan. :'-(

I am waiting for the part where I am bragging about Xbox exclusives?

Didn't ya bragged about exclusives? Oh, yes you did! I know you did. Checked your post history... few years ago

You bragged how Forza 6 and Quantum break are exclusives and should be on that list. You desperately wanted to see these two games on the list. You can smell bragging in your post from space.

Avatar image for Xabiss
Xabiss

2921

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#157 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 2921 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

@Xabiss:

And yet, you, Xbone fans still claiming how Forza Horizon 4 is an Xbox exclusive, not a multiplatform.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/microsoft-exclusives-33448238/?page=1

It's so good to see flip-flop from Xbone fans.

Not one time have I ever said this. Check my history post history and you will see I have always said they lost all exclusives when they put there games on PC. I have also stated many times on this forum that their 1st party titles are mediocre and they need to up their 1st party games big time if they want to compete against Sony and Nintendo. Good 1st party games sale systems period!

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#158 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35692 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

You bragged how Forza 6 and Quantum break are exclusives and should be on that list. You desperately wanted to see these two games on the list. You can smell bragging in your post from space.

You are trying really really hard and failing. The thread was a discussion on what should and should not be considered exclusives. There was no bragging. Your proof failed for anyone who reads the thread. I suggest you dig deeper. Lets hope there are enough years for you to find your evidence of me bragging about Xbox exclusives. :)

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#159 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@Pedro said:

You are trying really really hard and failing. The thread was a discussion on what should and should not be considered exclusives. There was no bragging. Your proof failed for anyone who reads the thread. I suggest you dig deeper. Lets hope there are enough years for you to find your evidence of me bragging about Xbox exclusives. :)

Since you claimed that Xbone has no exclusives and you are aware of it, you knowingly came into the discussion and STRICTLY mentioned Forza 6 and Quantum Break should be on that list. You should avoided that discussion, but you didn't. You came in, bragged about how Forza 6 and Quantum Break are exclusives out loud and these two games should be on that list.

Avatar image for Steppy_76
Steppy_76

2730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#160  Edited By Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2730 Posts

@mowgly1: I think you may want to look up the definition of bragging.

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#161  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@mowgly1 said:

@Xabiss:

And yet, you, Xbone fans still claiming how Forza Horizon 4 is an Xbox exclusive, not a multiplatform.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/microsoft-exclusives-33448238/?page=1

It's so good to see flip-flop from Xbone fans.

Not one time have I ever said this. Check my history post history and you will see I have always said they lost all exclusives when they put there games on PC. I have also stated many times on this forum that their 1st party titles are mediocre and they need to up their 1st party games big time if they want to compete against Sony and Nintendo. Good 1st party games sale systems period!

Not you, others. I mentioned flip-flop Xbone fans. Since you quoted pedro too, i'd concluded that you claimed how Xbone fans never mentioned Xbox has exclusives despite some games are on PC.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#162  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35692 Posts
@mowgly1 said:

Since you claimed that Xbone has no exclusives and you are aware of it, you knowingly came into the discussion and STRICTLY mentioned Forza 6 and Quantum Break should be on that list. You should avoided that discussion, but you didn't. You came in, bragged about how Forza 6 and Quantum Break are exclusives out loud and these two games should be on that list.

Its OK to be wrong. At the moment you are trying really hard to avoid the fact you were wrong.

Avatar image for Steppy_76
Steppy_76

2730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#163  Edited By Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2730 Posts

@mowgly1: we've been doing this since last gen. It's where the whole "cows hiding behind the pc" mantra came from. It's also where the term console exclusives came from.

The xbox won't have exclusives anymore in a strict sense, but the existence of games on a third platform really shouldn't matter in an argument between the xbox and the playstation.

My position had always been to list every game available for each platform and let people decide for themselves what matters to them.

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#164  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

Since you claimed that Xbone has no exclusives and you are aware of it, you knowingly came into the discussion and STRICTLY mentioned Forza 6 and Quantum Break should be on that list. You should avoided that discussion, but you didn't. You came in, bragged about how Forza 6 and Quantum Break are exclusives out loud and these two games should be on that list.

Its OK to be wrong. At the moment you are trying really hard to avoid the fact you were wrong.

Naaah, i'm not. That thread is literally bragging about which console has more exclusives. Anyone who came in and saying which games are exclusives and which should be on that list...yeah, that's bragging about exclusives. You tried influence the discussion with Forza 6 and Quantum Break. Man, you felt the need to say Forza 6 and Quantum Break are exclusive games.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#165 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35692 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

Naaah, i'm not. That thread is literally bragging about which console has more exclusives. Anyone who came in and saying which games are exclusives and which should be on that list...yeah, that's bragging about exclusives. You tried influence the discussion with Forza 6 and Quantum Break. Man, you felt the need to say Forza 6 and Quantum Break are exclusive games.

LOL. The thread is there for anyone see and its obvious to any reasonable person that there was no bragging as you claimed. Its OK to be wrong.

Avatar image for robert_sparkes
robert_sparkes

3429

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#166 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 3429 Posts

THe xbox exclusives last year apart from forza horizon 4 which was great were just average. That's been the biggest problem for ms I'm hoping they give the new studios free reign to build exciting franchises from the ground up like they say.

Avatar image for Steppy_76
Steppy_76

2730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#167 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2730 Posts

With the announcement of play anywhere can we all just agree the xbone had no exclusives for the purposes of system wars and stop making the same thread over and over again

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#168 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35692 Posts

@Steppy_76 said:

With the announcement of play anywhere can we all just agree the xbone had no exclusives for the purposes of system wars and stop making the same thread over and over again

That has been my stance for some time since we are keeping the classification of exclusives clean. Xbox would not have any exclusives from MS.

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#169  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

Naaah, i'm not. That thread is literally bragging about which console has more exclusives. Anyone who came in and saying which games are exclusives and which should be on that list...yeah, that's bragging about exclusives. You tried influence the discussion with Forza 6 and Quantum Break. Man, you felt the need to say Forza 6 and Quantum Break are exclusive games.

LOL. The thread is there for anyone see and its obvious to any reasonable person that there was no bragging as you claimed. Its OK to be wrong.

Yet the headline clearly said : PlayStation 4 or Xbox One exclusives. It's literally means which console has more exclusives and for each side just to brag about it. And you were the part of that thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#170 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts
@Steppy_76 said:

With the announcement of play anywhere can we all just agree the xbone had no exclusives for the purposes of system wars and stop making the same thread over and over again

Expect another thread next week :)

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#171 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35692 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

Yet the headline clearly said : PlayStation 4 or Xbox One exclusives. It's literally means which console has more exclusives and for each side just to brag about it. And you were the part of that thread.

LOL. You are still wrong, no matter how much you fight. You will need new "evidence" to back your false claim.

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#172  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@Pedro:

LOL. I'm not wrong. Yeah, it hurts. I know.

You were part of bragging rights exclusives game thread.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#173  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35692 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

@Pedro:

LOL. I'm not wrong. Yeah, it hurts. I know.

You were part of bragging exclusives thread.

LOL. The shame must be overwhelming. Calling me out, providing a link and still failing. Now would be a good time to start deleting your responses to save face. But, its too late, I quoted them all.

Avatar image for Steppy_76
Steppy_76

2730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#174  Edited By Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2730 Posts

@mowgly1: so if the headline of the thread dictates what the tone of a post is regardless of the actual content of the post do we're even need the faction labels anymore? We are all manticores then.

Avatar image for the-a-baum
The-A-Baum

1370

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#175 The-A-Baum
Member since 2015 • 1370 Posts

So Sony announces they are doing multiple devices, but they are not copying MS, but because they did it first. So they have games on Smart TVs etc, but MS puts games on Windows PCs and they are not exclusive?

So which is it?

Sony is coming to PCs and IO and android just like MS. So what's the effin difference?

Avatar image for X_CAPCOM_X
X_CAPCOM_X

8734

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#176 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 8734 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

@X_CAPCOM_X: Bull.

Yeah. My computer is a beast.

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#177 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@Pedro:

You tried to save the face, claimed that Xbone has no exclusives and yet you mentioned Forza 6 and Quantum Break as exclusives. You tried, Xbone fan. You're pathetic as your lovely Xbone

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#178 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35692 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

@Pedro:

You tried to save the face, claimed that Xbone has no exclusives and yet you mentioned Forza 6 and Quantum Break as exclusives. You tried, Xbone fan. You're pathetic as your lovely Xbone

Still waiting for the "bragging about Xbox exclusives. "

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

4091

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#179 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 4091 Posts

How to catch a jealous ps4 fanboy.

Show them this thread.

Avatar image for KungfuKitten
KungfuKitten

26842

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#180  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 26842 Posts

I don't know that people who buy Xbox's care. You have a couple really good multiplats, and I don't know that they would play more.

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#181 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@Pedro:

You bragged about how Forza 6 and Quantum Break are exclusives and should be on the list. You're super cool man. So cool. Forza 6 and Quantum Break are exclusives. Xbone has exclusives, man! It should be on the list. F*** yeah!

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

35357

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#182 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 35357 Posts

Poo, poo, cows....

Getting rekt 24/7 seems to be their favorite pastime. lol :P

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

29244

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#183 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 29244 Posts

@StrongDeadlift said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

At least Sony isn't so pathetic that the only good games it has are from a dying niche genre. And they're overrated out of pity because the gaming media knows that Xbox's output is sad. Forza's AI is trash. If it weren't for the UK, Forza games wouldn't even have an audience.

Gran Turismo is, to this day, Playstation's highest selling exclusive franchise, and Gran Turismo 3 is the highest selling Playstation exclusive ever. Not God of War 2018, not Uncharted 4, not Last of Us, not bloodborne. I'd hardly call that niche. Its only "niche" now because the last several installments, pretty much since Forza came on the scene have underperfomed, both critically, and with the exception of GT5 commercially (GT5 still had leftover name recognition from the PS1/PS2 era).

Every Forza Horizon game also has a higher metacritic score than the last. Literally, a stairstep evolution with each installment. An impressive, but almost unheard of feat, in a genre like this, especially in 2018.

That in bold is total bullshit.

GT4 sales blasted Forza sales on any xbox platforms you chose, more than 11 million copies,what happen to Gran turismo has nothing to do with Forza or its quality,and more with the fact that gamers change taste,i use to love racings and i owned GT1,GT3,GT3 but skipped GT4 because i was already bored so i move on,many like me did the same,PS fans simple don't care about forza or will stop buying GT because Forza scored higher.

Just like Halo 3 is the best selling of the series and after that if has sell less and less,hell is not about quality people simply got tire xbox fans moved to other shooters and started last gen,this gen Halo is not even a shadow of what it use to be both sales and score wise,and if you look at what most people are playing over it many of those games are not even better quality than Halo.

FH is a new fresh start but you can only go up so far until you start to come down,look at the main series is not what it use to be just like Halo.

Hell it happen faster on Halo than on GT since GT has been running since the PS1 Halo has been running since the xbox which started a gen after the PS1.

@Pedro said:

LOL. That GOW analogy really did a number on you. Just like it would be illogical to state "God of War received no awards for multiplayer in 2018" it is illogical to state "Xbox had no highly rated exclusives in 2018". Not too hard to understand. I am not sure why you are struggling so hard with this.

Busllhit when you prove to me that GOW was a multiplayer game you will have a point,the rest is your usual spinning.

The xbox use to have exclusives GOW wasn't about online multiplayer.

@Sevenizz said:

@tormentos: I said ‘my gaming needs’ and again, playstation exclusives don’t interest me and other than Mario Odyssey, I’d have nothing else for a Switch.

Xbox is my preferred brand.

Yes we know you like crap as long as it has online play.

@kingtito said:

What needs to be defended? MS puts their games on PC as well as the X1. Does that mean you can't play the game because it's shared with PC? Does it make the game less enjoyable or invalidate the score? What's sad if you cows pushing this narrative of X1 games sharing with PC as a bad thing.

It's also sad how cows have MS on the mind 24/7....Xbox won ineed

mmmmmmm....

@kingtito said:

It says one is more powerful but the difference hasn't been night and day. Better? Sure, but not anything like the difference between PC and consoles. The only reason to play on consoles is for the exclusives that don't come to the PC,IMO. This resolution wars is getting out of hand.

I don't know you tell me you are the one who stated that the only reason to play consoles was for its exclusives that you can't find on PC..

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#184 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35692 Posts

@tormentos: Goal post moving isn't the best strategy. Please try again. There is no point creating an argument that wasn't made but we all know it's your purposeful misunderstanding.

@mowgly1: I see you still spinning. I am still waiting for the bragging you falsely claimed. ?? Its OK to be wrong.

Avatar image for kingtito
kingtito

10382

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#185 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 10382 Posts

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

What needs to be defended? MS puts their games on PC as well as the X1. Does that mean you can't play the game because it's shared with PC? Does it make the game less enjoyable or invalidate the score? What's sad if you cows pushing this narrative of X1 games sharing with PC as a bad thing.

It's also sad how cows have MS on the mind 24/7....Xbox won ineed

mmmmmmm....

@kingtito said:

It says one is more powerful but the difference hasn't been night and day. Better? Sure, but not anything like the difference between PC and consoles. The only reason to play on consoles is for the exclusives that don't come to the PC,IMO. This resolution wars is getting out of hand.

I don't know you tell me you are the one who stated that the only reason to play consoles was for its exclusives that you can't find on PC..

Times change el tormented and I can adapt to the ever changing video gaming environment, can you?

Consoles used to be as powerful as PCs at their launch, not anymore. Games used to be 100% physical, not anymore. You remember when online was PCs only? Sucks to be stuck in the past like you doesn't it el tormented.

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#186  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@Pedro said:

@tormentos: Goal post moving isn't the best strategy. Please try again. There is no point creating an argument that wasn't made but we all know it's your purposeful misunderstanding.

@mowgly1: I see you still spinning. I am still waiting for the bragging you falsely claimed. ?? Its OK to be wrong.

You bragged about how your lovely shitty Xbone has Forza 6 and Quantum Break as exclusive games. Otherwise, you wouldn't mentioned them. Yep, that's bragging. You know, list wars is automatically a bragging.

Avatar image for Sagemode87
Sagemode87

1396

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#187 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 1396 Posts

Sales don't matter, exclusives don't matter. Until the One X, which only 80 people own, power didn't matter. What does matter to Lems?

Avatar image for Steppy_76
Steppy_76

2730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#188 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2730 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

Sales don't matter, exclusives don't matter. Until the One X, which only 80 people own, power didn't matter. What does matter to Lems?

Playing the games available on the system whether they're exclusives, multiplats, console exclusives, available on PC. If you don't own the system why does it matter what matters to them?

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#189 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35692 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

You bragged about how your lovely shitty Xbone has Forza 6 and Quantum Break as exclusive games. Otherwise, you wouldn't mentioned them. Yep, that's bragging. You know, list wars is automatically a bragging.

Nope! You are still wrong. ??

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

29244

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#190 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 29244 Posts

@kingtito said:

Times change el tormented and I can adapt to the ever changing video gaming environment, can you?

Consoles used to be as powerful as PCs at their launch, not anymore. Games used to be 100% physical, not anymore. You remember when online was PCs only? Sucks to be stuck in the past like you doesn't it el tormented.

Sorry but i can't comprehend the load of bullshit you just use to justify your goal post movement.

By the way that quote is from this gen not from last gen,so yeah this gen just a few years ago you were claiming PC was for multiplatforms and console for exclusives what change since then?

Yeah the xbox one loss its exclusives that is what change so you changed your argument to fit the goal post movement.

@Pedro said:

@tormentos: Goal post moving isn't the best strategy. Please try again. There is no point creating an argument that wasn't made but we all know it's your purposeful misunderstanding.

@mowgly1: I see you still spinning. I am still waiting for the bragging you falsely claimed. ?? Its OK to be wrong.

Again when you prove to me GOW was about online multiplaying you will have a point..

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#191 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35692 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Pedro said:

@tormentos: Goal post moving isn't the best strategy. Please try again. There is no point creating an argument that wasn't made but we all know it's your purposeful misunderstanding.

@mowgly1: I see you still spinning. I am still waiting for the bragging you falsely claimed. ?? Its OK to be wrong.

Again when you prove to me GOW was about online multiplaying you will have a point..

LOL. That was my point, it was not about online multiplayer. Too bad it took you so long. How does it feel to be wrong yet again?

Avatar image for Steppy_76
Steppy_76

2730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#192  Edited By Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2730 Posts

@tormentos: the whole point in his post is that pointing out that xbox had no high scoring exclusives in a given year over two years after they launched play anywhere and stopped making exclusives is as pointless as making a thread pointing out gow won no awards for multiplayer. It is a known quantity that ms releases games on two platforms... just like everyone knows god of war had no multiplayer. Gow can't win multiplayer awards because it had no multiplayer... an ms exclusive can't score high because they don't release exclusives anymore.

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

29244

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#193 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 29244 Posts

@Pedro said:
@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

@tormentos: Goal post moving isn't the best strategy. Please try again. There is no point creating an argument that wasn't made but we all know it's your purposeful misunderstanding.

@mowgly1: I see you still spinning. I am still waiting for the bragging you falsely claimed. ?? Its OK to be wrong.

Again when you prove to me GOW was about online multiplaying you will have a point..

LOL. That was my point, it was not about online multiplayer. Too bad it took you so long. How does it feel to be wrong yet again?

But that make no sense because the thread is about the lack of exclusives on the xbox one,a console that use to have exclusives and for generations did have exclusives.

You try to depict the same scenario but you didn't make a good choice,because well you didn't talk about the whole system you just picked 1 game that was single player,he is talking about a clopete system.

I get what you are trying to portrait but you simply used a terrible example.

@Steppy_76 said:

@tormentos: the whole point in his post is that pointing out that xbox had no high scoring exclusives in a given year over two years after they launched play anywhere and stopped making exclusives is as pointless as making a thread pointing out gow won no awards for multiplayer. It is a known quantity that ms releases games on two platforms... just like everyone knows god of war had no multiplayer. Gow can't win multiplayer awards because it had no multiplayer... an ms exclusive can't score high because they don't release exclusives anymore.

But that is my point god of war was never online,the xbox did have exclusive so the example he is choosing to portrait his point is flawed.

Sure you can make a thread about GOW not winning online goty,it would probably be met by DAH.

On the other hand as early as 2015 the xbox one did had exclusives so the example don't match.

Hell a better example is well sony use to give online free and now they don't see that fits better because like the xbox it refer to something the PS did that doesn't do anymore.

Avatar image for Steppy_76
Steppy_76

2730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#194 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2730 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:
@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

@tormentos: Goal post moving isn't the best strategy. Please try again. There is no point creating an argument that wasn't made but we all know it's your purposeful misunderstanding.

@mowgly1: I see you still spinning. I am still waiting for the bragging you falsely claimed. ?? Its OK to be wrong.

Again when you prove to me GOW was about online multiplaying you will have a point..

LOL. That was my point, it was not about online multiplayer. Too bad it took you so long. How does it feel to be wrong yet again?

But that make no sense because the thread is about the lack of exclusives on the xbox one,a console that use to have exclusives and for generations did have exclusives.

You try to depict the same scenario but you didn't make a good choice,because well you didn't talk about the whole system you just picked 1 game that was single player,he is talking about a clopete system.

I get what you are trying to portrait but you simply used a terrible example.

@Steppy_76 said:

@tormentos: the whole point in his post is that pointing out that xbox had no high scoring exclusives in a given year over two years after they launched play anywhere and stopped making exclusives is as pointless as making a thread pointing out gow won no awards for multiplayer. It is a known quantity that ms releases games on two platforms... just like everyone knows god of war had no multiplayer. Gow can't win multiplayer awards because it had no multiplayer... an ms exclusive can't score high because they don't release exclusives anymore.

But that is my point god of war was never online,the xbox did have exclusive so the example he is choosing to portrait his point is flawed.

Sure you can make a thread about GOW not winning online goty,it would probably be met by DAH.

On the other hand as early as 2015 the xbox one did had exclusives so the example don't match.

Hell a better example is well sony use to give online free and now they don't see that fits better because like the xbox it refer to something the PS did that doesn't do anymore.

You'd have a point if play anywhere was announced recently, but it was announced in 2016 and here we are in 2019. There were no exclusives in 2017, 2018, and there is zero reason to expect any in 2019. The fact that it used to have exclusives is irrelevant when we're at the start of the 3rd year without them. Did ya ever notice YOU seem to be the only one not getting the gist of posts here? I ask in all seriousness, are you deliberately being so obtuse?

Avatar image for kingtito
kingtito

10382

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#195 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 10382 Posts

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Times change el tormented and I can adapt to the ever changing video gaming environment, can you?

Consoles used to be as powerful as PCs at their launch, not anymore. Games used to be 100% physical, not anymore. You remember when online was PCs only? Sucks to be stuck in the past like you doesn't it el tormented.

Sorry but i can't comprehend the load of bullshit you just use to justify your goal post movement.

By the way that quote is from this gen not from last gen,so yeah this gen just a few years ago you were claiming PC was for multiplatforms and console for exclusives what change since then?

Yeah the xbox one loss its exclusives that is what change so you changed your argument to fit the goal post movement.

@Pedro said:

@tormentos: Goal post moving isn't the best strategy. Please try again. There is no point creating an argument that wasn't made but we all know it's your purposeful misunderstanding.

@mowgly1: I see you still spinning. I am still waiting for the bragging you falsely claimed. ?? Its OK to be wrong.

Again when you prove to me GOW was about online multiplaying you will have a point..

Yes, we know you can't comprehend. It's the reason you get made fun of most of the time, that and the fact you never own current gen consoles.

And this gen MS decided to put a majority of there games on gamepass and to share games with PC. Sony is starting to do the same slowly. That all happened this gen. You still stuck in time el tormented? You still rocking that PS3 you probably never owned sitting along side the 360 you claimed to have at launch but probably doesn't own as well?

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#196 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35692 Posts

@tormentos said:

But that make no sense because the thread is about the lack of exclusives on the xbox one,a console that use to have exclusives and for generations did have exclusives.

You try to depict the same scenario but you didn't make a good choice,because well you didn't talk about the whole system you just picked 1 game that was single player,he is talking about a clopete system.

I get what you are trying to portrait but you simply used a terrible example.

I think the problem here is two folds. One, you saw my name and the urge to argue with me was too great so you just needed to say something even if it doesn't make sense. Two, you have demonstrated that you don't understand how analogies work. So, in conclusion, you were wrong again.

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#197 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

You bragged about how your lovely shitty Xbone has Forza 6 and Quantum Break as exclusive games. Otherwise, you wouldn't mentioned them. Yep, that's bragging. You know, list wars is automatically a bragging.

Nope! You are still wrong. ??

Naaah.

Avatar image for kingtito
kingtito

10382

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#198 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 10382 Posts

@mowgly1 said:
@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

@Pedro:

LOL. So, you falsely accused me of bragging about Xbone exclusives and when that fail your best comeback is re purposing my comment? LOL

Didn't ya bragged about exclusives? Oh, yes you did! I know you did. Checked your post history... few years ago

Feel free to post these posts.

No problem. You whined about how Forza 6 and Quantum Break are not on Xbox exclusive list despite both games were on PC too.

MCC is a bit iffy. It has entirely new content but its loaded with content that is on the Xbox 360. Gear of War Remastered, I don't know how different it is to the original, if its the same game then it should also be removed. Forza 6 should be there. Also Quantum Break is missing.

God of War shouldn't be there also. The Order 1866 should.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/playstation-4-or-xbox-one-exclusives-33134939/?page=1#js-message-353908638

About Xbone exclusives.....right. So, you were saying something about false accusations... Cry, Xbone fan, cry. Forza 6 and Quantum Break should be on the list of exclusives for Xbone. I'm sad Xbone fan. :'-(

LOL el tormented is that you? You have the same lack of understanding what you read as he does. Mentioning which ones should be considered exclusive and bragging about exclusives are 2 completely different subjects. You wrecked yourself cow

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#199  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@kingtito:

Yeah, but he claimed that Xbone doesn't have exclusives, yet he mentioned them. And bragged about them.

Avatar image for kingtito
kingtito

10382

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#200 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 10382 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

@kingtito:

Yeah, but he claimed that Xbone doesn't have exclusives, yet he mentioned them. And bragged about them.

No he didn't. He mentioned which should and shouldn't be exclusive. That =/= bragging learn what bragging actually means