Metacritic: Xbox had no highly rated exclusives in 2018

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

@sealionact: Yes, however your argument "It has no bearing on Xbox sales if a game is a platform exclusive (available on pc)" is not correct for the reasons I stated.

You can choose to still buy an Xbox (as you and your numerous sources did), but that doesn't forgo other people who will choose not to buy an Xbox because they have/will instead buy a decent gaming pc (thus impacting Xbox one sales).

Avatar image for sealionact
sealionact

4237

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#102 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 4237 Posts

@XVision84: You cannot argue that the issue is that Xbox doesn't have good exclusives. Those games being available on PC might be an argument for getting a pc instead of an Xbox, but not for avoiding buying an Xbox, because there are some issues that gamers are not prepared to put up with when gaming on pc.

Avatar image for sealionact
sealionact

4237

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#103 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 4237 Posts

@XVision84: There's a multitude of justifications for choosing a platform, exclusives are one of them.

My point is that the article is nonsense, because they are criticising something that doesn't exist.

The policy of platform exclusives is somehow regarded as a negative by some...i.never understood that, unless they are ps4 owners. As an example, I get to play Sea of Thieves with my daughter using my sp4 while she's on Xbox. No extra charge. If this policy carries over to Xbox 2, it'll help convince me to get that instead of a PS4....and besides, PC having no AAA exclusives doesn't stop people from buying them either.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#104 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

@sealionact: Why not? That's exactly the case with me. I have no incentive to buy an Xbox One because there are no good games on it that I can't play elsewhere. I'm not saying that there is no reason for anyone to buy an Xbox whatsoever, nor am I claiming that exclusivity is the only factor to consider nor that PC gaming is flawless. I'm only saying that Xbox not having quality exclusives detriments the console and negatively impacts sales. It's a counter to your previous stance that Xbox sales are unaffected by the fact that you can play all of its games on PC. If I buy PC + PS4 then I haven't bought an Xbox and thus sales were affected.

Avatar image for sealionact
sealionact

4237

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#105 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 4237 Posts

@XVision84: Because that would mean that someone who owns a PS4 and a pc only bought the ps4 to play the exclusives. I couldn't justify buying a console to play a handful of mostly SP games, nor one that doesn't allow me to play my games on my pc at no extra cost.

We're mostly in agreement though. Some people will ignore the Xbox because it doesn't have true exclusives, some people will get one because they are happy with the games available.

I don't agree that the policy is the main reason for Xbox selling less, because it's only recently come into play, and Xbox apparently outsold PS4 last month in the States when it did a price cut....which tells me that price is probably one of the main factors in console sales....not exclusives.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

@sealionact: I agree with you that there are a multitude of reasons, I didn't say that exclusivity is the only reason. It is, however, an important reason in the general consumer mind.

I actually think this is a good policy and I'm in favour of it. As I stated, it benefits Microsoft's ecosystem but it also lessens the appeal of an Xbox One individually.

PC has AAA exclusives, but yes, people normally invest in pc gaming for reasons beyond that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#107 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

@sealionact: That's fair, and yes we are mostly in agreement. I bought a PS4 solely for the singleplayer exclusives, but I know they aren't appealing to everyone. I never stated that exclusivity is the main reason and I'd agree with you that there are many factors beyond that. Xbox's very poor start had more to do with its online centered policies and it being weaker yet more expensive at launch rather than exclusives.

Avatar image for sealionact
sealionact

4237

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#108 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 4237 Posts

@XVision84: Been a pleasure talking to you.

Wait. This is SW. Begone with your virus ridden PC/Movie-game-only-playing ps4faux.

?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#109 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

@sealionact: Haha, it's been a pleasure talking to you too :).

Avatar image for saltslasher
SaltSlasher

1350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#110  Edited By SaltSlasher
Member since 2015 • 1350 Posts

So pussy ass PS4 fanboys will take the auto-win, cause they won't allow anything on PC to count as exclusive, as if that is the only thing in the world that matters, when Xbox beats Sony in literally every other category?!? Half of PS4's "Exclusives" end up on Xbox or PC anyways, cause they are bitch asses who won't be upfront if something is timed exclusive.

Maybe having full exclusives makes you feel better about buying a machine, but it doesn't make a machine better.

It is such a stupid thing to fight about, over who's box is worth having...you say who needs Xbox when you can buy a PC, yet cows will say PS4 is still worth having, and yet, you like that a company forces you to buy their stupid fucking box, and you think its better to not have the options to play the games on PC. Since when is paying full price for 2 better than buy 1 get 2.

Also, OP is showing that article, cause he doesn't want you to see the Metacritic site where this information says Xbox is better. Cause Xbox has just as many great games, and has a higher average Metacritic score, meaning better games than PS4. Cow boy also wants you to believe that Xbox made no top game, when Forza is top 5 game of the year, and God of War barely beats Smash and FH4.

https://www.metacritic.com/feature/best-videogames-released-in-2018

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12906

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#111  Edited By I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12906 Posts

@XVision84 said:

@i_p_daily: I guess I've been hallucinating my game time on my gaming pc, ds, Xbox halo sessions, and the Switch I occasionally borrow. If Private Detective I_P_Daily says I'm a cow then it must be true.

I bring logic everywhere, it makes most arguments in System Wars elementary since I can back up my arguments without throwing hissy fits :P. You're making this too easy, my man. It's like playing fetch with a lost puppy. Give me something to work with.

Except this thread, so don't be offended if we don't believe that you bring it anywhere lol.

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

6239

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#112  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 6239 Posts

Is steam considered a different platform? Cause pretty sure pc beggars boast most indie games critical ratings in a year every year and steam is only for windows/linux/mac and most games is on windows which is owned by microsoft.

Xbox has no games though

Avatar image for DragonfireXZ95
DragonfireXZ95

25601

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#113  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 25601 Posts
@the-a-baum said:
@XVision84 said:

@the-a-baum: It's a competing system with its own pros/cons.

Sorry to break it to you but MS probably made more $ off your PC then they would if you bought an Xbox. And even more by you playing games on it.

That might be true if he didn't pay for Xbox Live. They are making a killing off of blocking you from your own internet.

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

29244

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#115 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 29244 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

Still better than the alternatives. The ps4 is littered with japanese shovelware, movie games, and lacklustre online, the Switch is a WiiU port machine with little decent 3rd party support, and PC requires heavy configuration to play basic games.

No thanks, I’ll stick with Xbox. It’s the best for my gaming needs!

So officially you hate consoles with great games,the switch and PS4 both have most have games that you can only get on either platform,so what can you only get on xbox that is great?

@Pedro said:

It can't have high scoring exclusives because they don't make exclusives since 2017. Thus the reason this thread is dumb. You don't point out the obvious as a new discovery hence the reason I used God of War lack of multiplayer as an example. If someone made a thread stating "God of War received no awards for multiplayer in 2018", that thread would be a dumb thread much like this.

Unlike the xbox which use to have exclusives hell still have Halo 5 as exclusive God of war is not a multiplayer game.

Fact is the xbox use to have exclusives it simple doesn't anymore.

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

35357

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#116 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 35357 Posts

@saltslasher said:

So pussy ass PS4 fanboys will take the auto-win, cause they won't allow anything on PC to count as exclusive, as if that is the only thing in the world that matters, when Xbox beats Sony in literally every other category?!? Half of PS4's "Exclusives" end up on Xbox or PC anyways, cause they are bitch asses who won't be upfront if something is timed exclusive.

Maybe having full exclusives makes you feel better about buying a machine, but it doesn't make a machine better.

It is such a stupid thing to fight about, over who's box is worth having...you say who needs Xbox when you can buy a PC, yet cows will say PS4 is still worth having, and yet, you like that a company forces you to buy their stupid fucking box, and you think its better to not have the options to play the games on PC. Since when is paying full price for 2 better than buy 1 get 2.

Also, OP is showing that article, cause he doesn't want you to see the Metacritic site where this information says Xbox is better. Cause Xbox has just as many great games, and has a higher average Metacritic score, meaning better games than PS4. Cow boy also wants you to believe that Xbox made no top game, when Forza is top 5 game of the year, and God of War barely beats Smash and FH4.

https://www.metacritic.com/feature/best-videogames-released-in-2018

That's my dawg, that's mah dawg....

lol /thread. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#117  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

@i_p_daily: It's hard to be offended when I've got you on the other end ;)

And didn't you just tell me that I brought logic here, but I shouldn't? Now I'm not bringing logic? You definitely should look for a career in news :P.

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

29244

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#118 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 29244 Posts

@saltslasher said:

So pussy ass PS4 fanboys will take the auto-win, cause they won't allow anything on PC to count as exclusive, as if that is the only thing in the world that matters, when Xbox beats Sony in literally every other category?!? Half of PS4's "Exclusives" end up on Xbox or PC anyways, cause they are bitch asses who won't be upfront if something is timed exclusive.

Maybe having full exclusives makes you feel better about buying a machine, but it doesn't make a machine better.

It is such a stupid thing to fight about, over who's box is worth having...you say who needs Xbox when you can buy a PC, yet cows will say PS4 is still worth having, and yet, you like that a company forces you to buy their stupid fucking box, and you think its better to not have the options to play the games on PC. Since when is paying full price for 2 better than buy 1 get 2.

Also, OP is showing that article, cause he doesn't want you to see the Metacritic site where this information says Xbox is better. Cause Xbox has just as many great games, and has a higher average Metacritic score, meaning better games than PS4. Cow boy also wants you to believe that Xbox made no top game, when Forza is top 5 game of the year, and God of War barely beats Smash and FH4.

https://www.metacritic.com/feature/best-videogames-released-in-2018

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Zero exclusives over 75%..lol

Damn the switch and PS4 are killing it..

But but but having less games is better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#119  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

@saltslasher: Forza isn't an exclusive. Average metascore has nothing to do with thread title. Nobody is forcing you to buy the machine, there are plenty of multiplats, but Sony treats their first party studios well and those games wouldn't happen otherwise.

I like the bold text though, nice touch :P.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#120 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

@tormentos: Don't be too hard on them, it's difficult to take the L and remain a lem for this gen. They've resorted to brainwashing themselves that MS is on top and have lost their sanity. Truly a pity :P.

Side note: PC with the 33 exclusives :O. Highest average metascore too? PCMR baby ?

Avatar image for robert_sparkes
robert_sparkes

3455

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#121 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 3455 Posts

I see exclusive as console exclusive as I don't game on pc. The Xbox platform obviously has struggled with first party. Gears 5 and crackdown 3 this year should review 76 or higher.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35722

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#122 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35722 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

It can't have high scoring exclusives because they don't make exclusives since 2017. Thus the reason this thread is dumb. You don't point out the obvious as a new discovery hence the reason I used God of War lack of multiplayer as an example. If someone made a thread stating "God of War received no awards for multiplayer in 2018", that thread would be a dumb thread much like this.

Unlike the xbox which use to have exclusives hell still have Halo 5 as exclusive God of war is not a multiplayer game.

Fact is the xbox use to have exclusives it simple doesn't anymore.

Its amazing that you read my response and repeated what my response was about and then use it as if your are generating a counter argument or a new point. You literally solidified my point without realizing it because you don't even know what you are arguing about.

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

29244

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#123 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 29244 Posts

@Pedro said:

Its amazing that you read my response and repeated what my response was about and then use it as if your are generating a counter argument or a new point. You literally solidified my point without realizing it because you don't even know what you are arguing about.

Yes dude i know that the xbox one doesn't have exclusives anymore and i wasn't arguing that,i was more or less attacking your analogy no matter what GOW never was a multiplayer game,on the other hand the xbox one did have exclusives and after a few years down the road that changed.

Exclusives still matter no matter how hard some of you still try to pretend.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35722

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#124  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35722 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

Its amazing that you read my response and repeated what my response was about and then use it as if your are generating a counter argument or a new point. You literally solidified my point without realizing it because you don't even know what you are arguing about.

Yes dude i know that the xbox one doesn't have exclusives anymore and i wasn't arguing that,i was more or less attacking your analogy no matter what GOW never was a multiplayer game,on the other hand the xbox one did have exclusives and after a few years down the road that changed.

Exclusives still matter no matter how hard some of you still try to pretend.

Funny that I literally stated that the following

"It can't have high scoring exclusives because they don't make exclusives since 2017."

and you responding with the above response. And because you accidentally solidified my point you attempted to change the discussion by creating a new argument about exclusive still matter when that was not even part of my comment.

Thank you for making my initial point so strong.

Avatar image for StrongDeadlift
StrongDeadlift

5594

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#125 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 5594 Posts
@BenjaminBanklin said:

At least Sony isn't so pathetic that the only good games it has are from a dying niche genre. And they're overrated out of pity because the gaming media knows that Xbox's output is sad. Forza's AI is trash. If it weren't for the UK, Forza games wouldn't even have an audience.

Gran Turismo is, to this day, Playstation's highest selling exclusive franchise, and Gran Turismo 3 is the highest selling Playstation exclusive ever. Not God of War 2018, not Uncharted 4, not Last of Us, not bloodborne. I'd hardly call that niche. Its only "niche" now because the last several installments, pretty much since Forza came on the scene have underperfomed, both critically, and with the exception of GT5 commercially (GT5 still had leftover name recognition from the PS1/PS2 era).

Every Forza Horizon game also has a higher metacritic score than the last. Literally, a stairstep evolution with each installment. An impressive, but almost unheard of feat, in a genre like this, especially in 2018.

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

29244

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#126  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 29244 Posts

@Pedro said:

Funny that I literally stated that the following

"It can't have high scoring exclusives because they don't make exclusives since 2017."

and you responding with the above response. And because you accidentally solidified my point you attempted to change the discussion by creating a new argument about exclusive still matter when that was not even part of my comment.

Thank you for making my initial point so strong.

Yes after owning countless lemmings here including your sorry ass many time i accidently solidify your point.

Fact is GOW was never a multiplayer game,now if you want to make an argument about sony not having many multiplayer games or any that is a different thing,as the thread in question doesn't center in 1 game but the systems nice that you use the stupidest analogy you could find again to defend the shitty xbox one.

Dude don't make stupid post and you don't get call on them GOW never was a multiplayer game the xbox did have exclusives.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35722

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#127 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35722 Posts

@StrongDeadlift said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

At least Sony isn't so pathetic that the only good games it has are from a dying niche genre. And they're overrated out of pity because the gaming media knows that Xbox's output is sad. Forza's AI is trash. If it weren't for the UK, Forza games wouldn't even have an audience.

Gran Turismo is, to this day, Playstation's highest selling exclusive franchise, and Gran Turismo 3 is the highest selling Playstation exclusive ever. Not God of War 2018, not Uncharted 4, not Last of Us, not bloodborne. I'd hardly call that niche. Its only "niche" now because the last several installments, pretty much since Forza came on the scene have underperfomed, both critically, and with the exception of GT5 commercially (GT5 still had leftover name recognition from the PS1/PS2 era).

Every Forza Horizon game also has a higher metacritic score than the last. Literally, a stairstep evolution with each installment. An impressive, but almost unheard of feat, in a genre like this, especially in 2018.

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

4104

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#128 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 4104 Posts

@tormentos: I said ‘my gaming needs’ and again, playstation exclusives don’t interest me and other than Mario Odyssey, I’d have nothing else for a Switch.

Xbox is my preferred brand.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35722

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#129 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35722 Posts

@tormentos said:

Yes after owning countless lemmings here including your sorry ass many time i accidently solidify your point.

Fact is GOW was never a multiplayer game,now if you want to make an argument about sony not having many multiplayer games or any that is a different thing,as the thread in question doesn't center in 1 game but the systems nice that you use the stupidest analogy you could find again to defend the shitty xbox one.

Dude don't make stupid post and you don't get call on them GOW never was a multiplayer game the xbox did have exclusives.

LOL. That GOW analogy really did a number on you. Just like it would be illogical to state "God of War received no awards for multiplayer in 2018" it is illogical to state "Xbox had no highly rated exclusives in 2018". Not too hard to understand. I am not sure why you are struggling so hard with this.

Avatar image for kingtito
kingtito

10382

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#130 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 10382 Posts

@davillain- said:
@subspecies said:

Lems will still defend it.

Which is sad indeed.

What needs to be defended? MS puts their games on PC as well as the X1. Does that mean you can't play the game because it's shared with PC? Does it make the game less enjoyable or invalidate the score? What's sad if you cows pushing this narrative of X1 games sharing with PC as a bad thing.

It's also sad how cows have MS on the mind 24/7....Xbox won ineed

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#131 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

This is so embarrassing for Microsoft. Good!

Just one more time to look at this shot :

Avatar image for StormyJoe
StormyJoe

7799

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#132 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7799 Posts

@XVision84: PC games being on XB1 is not a detriment to me at all. I don't use my PC for gaming - that's what I have a console for. So, XB1 games on PC is a good thing to me, because it should mean better selling titles (bigger user base). Which, then, should mean in the long term, bigger blockbuster games due to higher development budgets.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35722

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#133 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35722 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

This is so embarrassing for Microsoft. Good!

It can't be because they literally made a move (2017) not to make Xbox exclusives.

Avatar image for kali-b1rd
Kali-B1rd

2241

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#134 Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts
@Sevenizz said:

@kali-b1rd: If you don’t understand what I meant, why reply with that rubbish?

Obviously I was referring to the consultant upgrading PC gaming requires in order to play the most current of games.

Yea, that stopped being a thing a decade ago.

Now you just sensible by the "ideal higher tier card" and it lasts 5 years.

Consoles lasted less... to stay relevant. (1.5 refresh.)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#135 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

@StormyJoe: I am not saying that the policy has no upside, Microsoft isn't just going to drop exclusivity for no benefit. It just doesn't distinguish the console as an individual unit selling point as much, you decided to forgo gaming on pc entirely but normally it is a competing system.

Development isn't always that simple, from what I know of it. First party studios can have more flexibility, more help (from fellow first parties and teams dedicated to it like Sony ICE team), and still be met with substantial financial success. Look at how fast Kojima got Death Stranding up with Guerrillas engine and Sony's help.

Avatar image for Xabiss
Xabiss

2946

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#136 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 2946 Posts

@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

This is so embarrassing for Microsoft. Good!

It can't be because they literally made a move (2017) not to make Xbox exclusives.

Shhhhhhhh! Let the idiot fanboy think he discovered something amazing. ROFLMAO!

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#137 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@Pedro:

Yeah, yeah! Surely you didn't bragged about Xbone exclusives before. LOL

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#138 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@Xabiss:

And yet, you, Xbone fans still claiming how Forza Horizon 4 is an Xbox exclusive, not a multiplatform.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/microsoft-exclusives-33448238/?page=1

It's so good to see flip-flop from Xbone fans.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35722

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#139 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35722 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

@Pedro:

Yeah, yeah! Surely you didn't bragged about Xbone exclusives before. LOL

Actually I have not. Thus the reason I am a big supporter of the Play Anywhere. Don't couple me with your fanaticism with companies.

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#140  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

@Pedro:

Yeah, yeah! Surely you didn't bragged about Xbone exclusives before. LOL

Actually I have not. Thus the reason I am a big supporter of the Play Anywhere. Don't couple me with your fanaticism with companies.

Looks who's talking.

Naaah, you aren't fanatic. You're delusional Xbone fan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#141  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

People called this thread dumb and unnecessary but we're at ~140 posts in a day. You do you, System Wars :P.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35722

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#142 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35722 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

Looks who's talking.

Naaah, you aren't fanatic. You're delusional Xbone fan.

LOL. So, you falsely accused me of bragging about Xbone exclusives and when that fail your best comeback is re purposing my comment? LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#143 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

@Pedro: Can I get an apology for your ill tempered and misguided words towards my thread? You're visibly entertained and are quite active here. I demand compensation :P

Avatar image for subspecies
Subspecies

788

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#144  Edited By Subspecies
Member since 2018 • 788 Posts

Goal: Rile up the hell outta lems, with at least 1 major lem meltdown.

Mission: Accomplished.

Oh, and this graphic is...sheesh. Watching lems defend that glorious "0" is hilarious.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35722

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#145 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35722 Posts

@XVision84 said:

@Pedro: Can I get an apology for your ill tempered and misguided words towards my thread? You're visibly entertained and are quite active here. I demand compensation :P

I can't apologies for being right. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#146 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts
@Pedro said:
@XVision84 said:

@Pedro: Can I get an apology for your ill tempered and misguided words towards my thread? You're visibly entertained and are quite active here. I demand compensation :P

I can't apologies for being right. :P

Good enough, apology accepted. I forgive you, Pedro :).

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35722

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#147 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35722 Posts

@XVision84 said:

Good enough, apology accepted. I forgive you, Pedro :).

Not good enough. Your apology has been rejected. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

16386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#148  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts
@Pedro said:
@XVision84 said:

Good enough, apology accepted. I forgive you, Pedro :).

Not good enough. Your apology has been rejected. :)

What do I have to apologize for?

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

35722

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#149 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35722 Posts

@XVision84 said:

What do I have to apologize for?

This thread. :)

Avatar image for mowgly1
mowgly1

1232

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#150  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1232 Posts

@Pedro:

LOL. So, you falsely accused me of bragging about Xbone exclusives and when that fail your best comeback is re purposing my comment? LOL

Didn't ya bragged about exclusives? Oh, yes you did! I know you did. Checked your post history... few years ago