Matt Booty says no next gen 1st party Xbox exclusives for the first couple of years

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#304 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11671 Posts

@sealionact: How do we know that?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#305 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9836 Posts

@fedor: How many PCs in the world....2 billion? You think more than a billion have a 1060 and above card?

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#306 mazuiface
Member since 2016 • 1615 Posts

@sealionact: Actually all you need to beat an Xbox one X is a r5 2600 with an RX 580. These days a build with these and 8GB of decent ram can run pretty cheap.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 Fedor

@sealionact: You think there is 2 billion gaming PCs in the world?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 sealionact

@BenjaminBanklin: Seriously, i dont get that logic. X1 is dismissed as a "failed" console. If ms announced a new console, and announced that they won't be supporting the x1 because it failed, I think people would say that it was understandable.

Either x1 wasn't as much of a failure in MS's view, or it was and MS still put their first party games on it....which is surely pro-consumer.

As an xbox user, I'll play Halo infinate on my x1x via Gamepass until I get my hands on an xsx, when I get to play the improved version at no extra cost....Sony aren't offering anything like that, and I know which of the two companies is appearing more pro consumer to me...

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 sealionact

@fedor: Do some research instead of asking me...it took me two seconds to find out that there were a billion PCs in use by 2008 and over 2 billion by 2015.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#310 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: You have some MS games performing well and it's not a surprise not seeing Gears 5 doing great. The campaign is good but not that long and the MP is outdated. Plus it came later in the year.

MS will have a problem moving forward as multiplayer is/was their flagship and they overall didn't deliver on that and on top of that is a segment of market that you'll be criticized if you fail or nail it. Although both Minecraft and Forza Horizon did great. Also, I would have to look at PS4 numbers to really have a notion of how well or bad they did.

But nothing of that really matters to me. I'm a consumer and most of what they've done in the last couple of years is good. I don't care how much they sold, or what's the engagement. I don't eat on Macdonald's just because it sells more than a quality restaurant. I barely use my Pro since the X and GamePass are out, it's just the superior product. And if people want to use PC instead of console that's fine by me too. I have a good PC, just prefer to play on console because I use my pc for music production and I wouldn't get nothing done if I played there.

I own all systems, there's games I love in all of them. I just hate this cancel culture thing towards the Xbox.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: Its you who should know better as proper hermits are calling you out for not being a PC gamer LMFAO.

As long as i get to play Forza then im good, i will evaluate whether i purchase the new Xbox at release, or whether i get it down the road.

Meanwhile you can continue to have a meltdown over MS future plans, but, but Sony will have exclusives, all the while trying to pretend to be a PC gamer first and foremost LOL.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Fedor

@sealionact: Why would anyone take into account office/workstation Pc's into account when discussing in the context of gaming. Its a completely disengenuous argument. Here's a real argument, there's more gaming PCs pit there that beat the X1X than owners of an X1X.

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 mazuiface
Member since 2016 • 1615 Posts
@fedor said:

@sealionact: Why would anyone take into account office/workstation Pc's into account when discussing in the context of gaming. Its a completely disengenuous argument. Here's a real argument, there's more gaming PCs pit there that beat the X1X than owners of an X1X.

I'd be interested to see this. I know that most gaming PCs still tend to run relatively weak hardware, but there are so, so many RX 580s and decent amount of GTX 1060 equipped PCs out there that I really doubt the X1X is beating them in numbers.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#314  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

I commend Benji on this thread. He gets people going.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#315 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9585 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

Its obvious that ALL first party games currently in production are for both consoles, and that once these games are done then production will shift solely to the new console.

He also said the games for the new console will use this consoles added features.

A question for cows, when is Ghost of Sashimi coming out?

Its doesn't have a release date, and the new consoles are due out in December this year, so if this becomes a cross gen game what will you say then?

Keep your words short & sweet as you may have to eat them later on :)

I hope you're right man. I hope it's just the first round of games or two to help ease the transition. They just didn't make it sound like that. I do find it strange they aren't going to have at least one or two next gen games only though... just seems like it would help increase the attach rate. I know that isn't MS's biggest concern though with the way they are headed, and they want to get as many people on board with Game Pass as possible (which is awesome by the way)...

I think it's pretty clear that MS and SONY have a much different vision this time around. SONY (although they haven't gone on record recently) said a little while back that it's important they have the fastest attach rate they have ever had. Which to me sounds they are going in a drastically different direction as far as marketing and exclusives are concerned.

I actually completely expect for many of SONY's next gen titles to be cross gen, I just don't expect all of the games they have to be.

Two different strategies from two different perspectives. If anything, if that is the way it plays out, system wars should be interesting again for awhile.

If game pass still kicks ass or is better or if they do incorporate a windows/steam mode (which I highly doubt), I may possibly still get a XSX at launch. Although I admit that the news about catering to all consoles for the next 2-3 years is concerning to me. I hope your take and assertation on the situation is more accurate than my fears however, and that MS knows what they're doing.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#316 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9585 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

No shit, with Benji its a case of...

Its easy to tell he's a cow as all he does is just post threads about Xbox lol.

You know better than that LOL! I still can't believe lems fee fees can still get hurt at this stage of the game.

Oh... and here's some news. What's that? What's that you're saying now? There are going to be PS5 exclusive games... at LAUNCH?!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/jason-schreier-kotaku-splitscreen-sony-will-have-ps5-only-titles-at-launch.164238/

It's happening again! It's happening all over again! LOLOLOL!!!

Man, I sure hope so... MS got me worried with the bs they are pulling.

MS was definitely winning me over at the end of this gen, and a lot of others as well... why stop the momentum and pull something like this.

I sure hope SONY is planning this. If they do (which all signs are pointing to the fact they will) it's going to be an absolute massacre.

I didn't want that to happen, because SONY got lazy and took "good enough" after they realized MS couldn't compete with them this gen. Competition is healthy... I sure as hell would like to know who is calling the shots at MS that keeps having these terrible ideas... The top brass needs to stand down and listen to those who know what those buying the games actually want. I mean, I'm happy for those that are happy with the way they are going (since it won't matter if I'm not), but what in the hell was MS thinking... It's pretty obvious that attachment rates and software sales are the least of their concerns.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 sealionact

@fedor: Because according to manzuiface

"Buying the new Xbox doesn't make any sense at all if you have a PC with decent parts."

....and as I pointed out, most people dont have a PC with decent parts. Or are you trying to say that people with non gaming PCs cannot be potential customers?

Anything else on your mind?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 sealionact

@mazuiface: Arguable, because that PC likely still won't have the performance and definitely won't have the components and aesthetics...but regardless, most PCs dont even have that level of hardware.

Getting to xsx level performance will cost more than the 499 - 599 buck predicted price tag.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11214 Posts

@phbz said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Well you have Horizon 4 in the top 10.

Yup, and Pirate Game is in the top 20 too. Both of which came out in 2018. Meaning, Xbox gamers as well as curious casuals who wanted to try Game Pass failed the game something fierce. Which says, while Game Pass is a crazy value, maaaybe this is turning out to be a shaky business model in the long run. As there's no other game to move GP subs until Halo. Uh oh.

@sealionact said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Seriously, i dont get that logic. X1 is dismissed as a "failed" console. If ms announced a new console, and announced that they won't be supporting the x1 because it failed, I think people would say that it was understandable.

Either x1 wasn't as much of a failure in MS's view, or it was and MS still put their first party games on it....which is surely pro-consumer.

As an xbox user, I'll play Halo infinate on my x1x via Gamepass until I get my hands on an xsx, when I get to play the improved version at no extra cost....Sony aren't offering anything like that, and I know which of the two companies is appearing more pro consumer to me...

Well, you know, there was all the obvious tip offs it was failing. The constant price cuts, losing out to Sony every NPD, making no traction outside the US, UK and Mexico, MS no longer reporting any sort of sales numbers... practically EVERY single new scheme to sell the console falling flat on its face. The little things.

And I guess if that's how you want to game, that's fine. I'm seeing less appeal in buying a more powerful console boosted by OG Xbox One games. It's like buying a brand new nice home, but you can only afford to put thrift store furniture in it. A game made specifically for the brand new hardware you buy is more appealing than one made to be shared with four other consoles below it.

@phbz said:

@BenjaminBanklin: You have some MS games performing well and it's not a surprise not seeing Gears 5 doing great. The campaign is good but not that long and the MP is outdated. Plus it came later in the year.

MS will have a problem moving forward as multiplayer is/was their flagship and they overall didn't deliver on that and on top of that is a segment of market that you'll be criticized if you fail or nail it. Although both Minecraft and Forza Horizon did great. Also, I would have to look at PS4 numbers to really have a notion of how well or bad they did.

But nothing of that really matters to me. I'm a consumer and most of what they've done in the last couple of years is good. I don't care how much they sold, or what's the engagement. I don't eat on Macdonald's just because it sells more than a quality restaurant. I barely use my Pro since the X and GamePass are out, it's just the superior product. And if people want to use PC instead of console that's fine by me too. I have a good PC, just prefer to play on console because I use my pc for music production and I wouldn't get nothing done if I played there.

I own all systems, there's games I love in all of them. I just hate this cancel culture thing towards the Xbox.

You're not surprised Gears 5 isn't doing well? Why? It's one of the tentpole games of MS's holy trinity. It was being offered with GP via numerous deals, the series used to do insane numbers. And when the game launched, MS announced it had 3 million players, which is kind of an iffy metric, but, it sounds impressive at least.

But then, within days, the game was sinking like a stone down the Most Played charts. Note, this is an Xbox exclusive that had both PC as well as Xbox consoles to draw a player base from. With those factors, it's shockingly low. Performing worse than Xbox's releases from 2018. I mean, if we want to talk about cancel culture for Xbox, whatever fans are there have been doing the cancelling by not investing in games like they should.

Xbox's 1st party multiplayer games used to be THE games when it came to 360. Nowdays, they're bumping elbows with all of last years EA sports games. If you want to continue to stick with this brand throughout all the faux pas of the current Xbox staff. All I have to say is "good luck". You're gonna need it.

@i_p_daily said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Its you who should know better as proper hermits are calling you out for not being a PC gamer LMFAO.

As long as i get to play Forza then im good, i will evaluate whether i purchase the new Xbox at release, or whether i get it down the road.

Meanwhile you can continue to have a meltdown over MS future plans, but, but Sony will have exclusives, all the while trying to pretend to be a PC gamer first and foremost LOL.

Proper hermits! LOL! You make me laugh so hard I'm gonna piss myself one of these days. 🤣🤣🤣 The "proper hermits" around here you like sound like a bunch of Xbox stans to me. Woo boy!

Anyway, no sweat off my back, as I never have to invest in Xbox hardware ever again. As you say, we're all dirty thieves and pirates waiting to get Xbox games on Game Pass anyway. I mean, hell, you can't be mad at us for taking advantage of MS bombing out in the console war and offering their games up for chump change. Oh yeah, and there's the sting of us not having to pay for XBL either for extra lulz.

Well, enjoy Forza. Uncle Phil's forcing you to share it with the other Xbox console plebs who're holding you back until they play catch up, so play nice together. You know what Xbox gaming is now? Being held back in the 6th grade until all the kindergarteners can catch up to your class. HAHAHAHA!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#320 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56308 Posts

@sealionact said:

@mazuiface: We know that the vast majority of people have nothing like a PC capable of x1x performances, let alone xsx.

And you assume every PC gamers have the same specs? Better be careful how you view us PC gamers otherwise, history will repeat itself for being wrong.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#321  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: its a non issue, tbh this was the case last gen while upgrading, games like Titanfall, BF4, GTA5, Destiny, for the first year or 2 of a new console release you always have games that are cross gen... I dont get what all the fuss is about, did people expect game developers to just abandon last gen immediately after a new console release... That would be stupid, thats what most people are going to have...

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8286 Posts

@goldenelementxl: when you post nonsense, it's really easy to respond..

1) Nintendo had the same IP and everything else but it didn't save the N64, it didn't save the GameCube, and it didn't save the Wii U.. They can fail just like anyone else.. But they're playing to their strengths now.. Microsoft is about to play to their strengths too.. We'll see how it plays out. Microsoft is the only player in the game that is currently looking at a single purchase across current gen, next gen, PC, and mobile (via XCloud) for native installs and streaming.. When has this ever happened before?.. Before going insane at the prospect of Microsoft using their platforms and cloud infrastructure to their full advantage, at least let the gen start first..

2). Imagine if the Xbox One X never existed.. Image if this entire gen, it was "720p VS 1080p".. Are you really this slow??... The Xbox One X changed the narrative.. Plain and simple.. Sure, PS4 still had better 1st party content but now Xbox at least had the better multiplats.. Regardless of what happens in terms of 1st party, this will likely be the case again with Xbox Series X.. Also imagine for one second that Microsoft 1st party gets their act together, they have the largest single purchase install base across their combined platforms, AND they have the most powerful console on the market.. Dude, we can't predict the future but they are clearly working to correct every single mistake they've made in the past..

3) Knowing that the console you just bought this year for Black Friday isn't going to be dropped in terms of 1st party new games is a positive for consumers.. Period.. Microsoft being able to leverage current Xbox One consoles and the PC install bases during the Series X launch is a positive for business.. Period..

4) according to you there is no hope for Xbox.. Regardless of what they do.. But you want them to not take advantage of the clear items that Sony can't match them in?.. Again, your bias is showing..

5) when none biased people look at buying a new console on day one, "the most powerful console" is a serious consideration when 98% on the top games are multiplats..

Your dumb argument is dumb

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

Microsoft isn't holding back PC gaming, they are holding back their own first party exclusives. Nobody else is gonna put their new shiny AAA titles on the shitty old Xbox One. The console is a 720p box to begin with how much can you possibly scale a game back to run on it?

ocinom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 ocinom
Member since 2008 • 1385 Posts

With all the rumored beefy specs MS can dig up Scalebound and Fable Legends from the trash bin.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

@sleepnsurf said:
@briguyb13 said:

Early adopters are a silly bunch.

For sure, I mean look at this gens release consoles. PS4 especially ran super hot and loud.

Huh? Compared to last gen - PS3 and 360? Not at all. The OG PS4 was neither of those things (certainly didn't run "super hot", it's fan was noticeable, but even that I wouldn't call "super loud"). It was actually pretty efficient at the time it came out. Obviously given it used a tablet class CPU, they were able to streamline it pretty well in later iterations. But even the slim PS4 isn't exactly as silent as it probably could be at this point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@pdogg93 said:

@i_p_daily: you’re gonna get absolutely embarassed again for another 6 years bro lol. I recommend you chill on your posting because lemmings are literally on the loser team. Your words hold no bearing

If getting to play 6 Forza games again next gen is embarrassing then bring it on.

Oh you're talking about sales and scores, I will leave dumb shit like that for you to rub one out over LOL.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@phbz said:

@tormentos: Saddest thing is the amount of years that have passed yet you show no signs of evolving.

Well i am who i am.🤷‍♂️

But don't confuse the word evolve with doing 180,i firmly believe that many of you didn't evolve you people just did a 180 degree turn just like MS did with the xbox brand.

@phbz said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Gears 5 is on a service, like The Irishman was on Netflix, or Thom Yorke's album is in Spotify.

See^^ in the past this would have been a post celebrating Gears just on xbox..lol

So evolving na.... Is more like lets do a 180 because it serve us best.

@Pedro said:

@tormentos: You said all of that but missed the fact that the Switch system seller was also available on the WiiU. It was the only game worth buying for months. Yet, you are here arguing

"All consoles have come with something original that you can't find anywhere else,it has always been like that,now all of the sudden it should not be because some hurt fanboys what to defend what ever crap MS trows at you."

Why would a Xbox fanboy be hurt by this news? Really ask yourself why would they be hurt? I look forward to your answer.

Yes but the switch had games that could not be found elsewhere that is the point,in fact best selling games are mostly 3rd parties which mean COD would come on TOP regardless of the xbox having an exclusive game or the PS4,on Nintendo systems is different is Nintendo games what command sales.

Are you for real you are asking me why xbox fanboys would be hur by this news.?

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/xbox-one-vs-playstation-4-the-ultimate-comparison--29429456/

Man you people are a joke trying to act now like those games are not need it or exclusives don't matter,as i already stated exclusives stopped mattering to lemmings when they loss them.

I could be here all days posting threads like this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

No shit, with Benji its a case of...

Its easy to tell he's a cow as all he does is just post threads about Xbox lol.

You know better than that LOL! I still can't believe lems fee fees can still get hurt at this stage of the game.

Oh... and here's some news. What's that? What's that you're saying now? There are going to be PS5 exclusive games... at LAUNCH?!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/jason-schreier-kotaku-splitscreen-sony-will-have-ps5-only-titles-at-launch.164238/

It's happening again! It's happening all over again! LOLOLOL!!!

How embarrassing is it for you that a mod & a hermit called you out lol, that's shits funny.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@cainetao11 said:

I commend Benji on this thread. He gets people going.

You're right he gets people going with laughter directed right at him LOL.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 tormentos
@bluestars said:

@tormentos:

I’m not interested in the opinion of a fanboy,I nailed it and hit a nerve,and the fact you are an adult getting triggered by a gaming machine and it’s games is embarrassing

Your essay and bu bu but he didn’t nail it response means I got you all emotional again HAH

Your a sad act and should be mocked at every opportunity,but I have to admit your meltdowns are funny HAH

Don’t take it personally kid(sorry adult) all you fanboys are clown shoes hah

The only thing you nail was you self and you were been patronise by some one doing the same crap you do,2 wrongs don't make a right.

lol Kid is that you Kinglemmimng...

🤣🤣🤣

@sealionact said:

@mazuiface: We know that the vast majority of people have nothing like a PC capable of x1x performances, let alone xsx.

Most xbox fans play games on a damn 1.3Tf machine,why would PC gamers need a X1X power to play or XSX when most of you don't mind playing on a machine can't even play 1080p games properly since it launched in 2013?

While i agree that most PC gamers don't go for ultra expensive hardware,they don't have to just like most xbox fans didn't either.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11806 Posts

@sealionact: There are far more people with PCs on par or faster than the Xbox One X than there are actual Xbox One X owners and it was like that before the Xbox One X even came out.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 tormentos

@Antwan3K:

This will be lol worthy in years from now when MS drops the xbox box and you will be force to play its games on PC or PS on their cloud..lol

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

How embarrassing is it for you that a mod & a hermit called you out lol, that's shits funny.

LOL! You can't afford PC gaming, you don't know shit about PC to even step up to the big boy's table. I was playing Gears in 4K/60 while you claimed to be playing it on X with dropped frame rates, dynamic resolution as low as 1080p and other effects turned down. You're not only a complete joke and an embarrassing stan... you're diving in headfirst to get laughed at all over again next gen.

I look forward to your further abusings as the next gen continues to hand you a whole new set of Ls. You make this too easy. Watching flop you around and play defense force for Microsoft's blunders with Xbox is great for easy lulz. You and MS are completely clueless and the only difference between you both is a trillion dollars. 🤣🤣🤣

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8286 Posts

@tormentos: Microsoft is potentially releasing two new consoles later this year and generations tend to last about 6 years.. You really trying to claim something is "lol worthy" based on things that may or may not happen 6 years from now?..

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 Fedor

@sealionact said:

@fedor: Because according to manzuiface

"Buying the new Xbox doesn't make any sense at all if you have a PC with decent parts."

....and as I pointed out, most people dont have a PC with decent parts. Or are you trying to say that people with non gaming PCs cannot be potential customers?

Anything else on your mind?

LMAO, I think you feel like you made some solid point, but you really just look silly and disengenuous. You've been owned, just like every time you open up and show your ignorance related to PC gaming.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 sealionact

@fedor: Yup, guess there wasn't anything else....

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 Fedor

@sealionact: There isn't...........

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#338  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@ProtossRushX: its basically just saying the exclusives for the first 1-2 years will be cross gen... Thats normal, we had that last gen as well. Titanfall, BOTW, Destiny, GTA5,Mario Kart 8, Last of Us, BF4, games can come on 2 different consoles from different gens... That is not shocking nor unexpected... Obviously the newer hardware has better performance and graphics, but having the option to play without upgrading is good.

From a buisness perpective its the smart thing to do, many people dont upgrade immidiately anyway.

This is totally a non issue.. It happened last gen too *shrug* 😐

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#339 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: Without seeing the same list for the PS4 it's kind of useless to have this conversation. But looking at a 2018 list of PS4 games by user number there's not a single PS4 exclusive in the top 10, and in fact you have a MS published game ahead of any Sony game.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 BenjaminBanklin

Is the Bootyman conceding defeat already? I think not having anything to complete with PS5's new exclusives at launch has got them sweating a bit.

First of all, Sony’s done a fantastic job just across the board in terms of what they’ve done with building an audience, selling consoles, obviously, a number of amazing, great games that have come out of their first party teams. I try to stay away from framing things as a head-to-head bout with Sony, instead I think that it’s just up to us to focus on three things.

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2020/01/12/matt-booty-on-ps5-vs-xbox-series-x/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Yeah, it's less of a head-to-head and more of a face-to-butt.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#341 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70100 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: You forgot this part

"First of all, we need to deliver on the promises that we make. So if we say a game is going to ship at a certain time, we’ve got to get that done, we just need to get better at executing. We need to make sure that we hold the bar high on quality, and that we’re releasing games that we can be proud of and that the fans can be proud of as Xbox exclusives. And then lastly, we need to continue building characters, stories and worlds that can transcend generations, devices and platforms."

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

@BenjaminBanklin: You forgot this part

"First of all, we need to deliver on the promises that we make. So if we say a game is going to ship at a certain time, we’ve got to get that done, we just need to get better at executing. We need to make sure that we hold the bar high on quality, and that we’re releasing games that we can be proud of and that the fans can be proud of as Xbox exclusives. And then lastly, we need to continue building characters, stories and worlds that can transcend generations, devices and platforms."

AKA "We need another two years to scramble and get our shit together". Please enjoy these Xbox One games on our new $600 console until then. 🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin: Likewise, enjoy your games that have been artificially locked to your $600 console to make you feel like it was worth it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Likewise, enjoy your games that have been artificially locked to your $600 console to make you feel like it was worth it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey, Pedro.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

LOL! You can't afford PC gaming, you don't know shit about PC to even step up to the big boy's table. I was playing Gears in 4K/60 while you claimed to be playing it on X with dropped frame rates, dynamic resolution as low as 1080p and other effects turned down. You're not only a complete joke and an embarrassing stan... you're diving in headfirst to get laughed at all over again next gen.

I look forward to your further abusings as the next gen continues to hand you a whole new set of Ls. You make this too easy. Watching flop you around and play defense force for Microsoft's blunders with Xbox is great for easy lulz. You and MS are completely clueless and the only difference between you both is a trillion dollars. 🤣🤣🤣

You got called out by a mod and a hermit, how embarrassing for you LOL.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 Pedro

@i_p_daily: He is a PC gamer that only plays Xbox games.🤣🤣🤣

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

Ahhh, it's gonna be a another tasty gen of watching you squirm. You have no idea how entertaining your bitterness is. 😂

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56308 Posts

@Pedro said:

Then he should have known better that Xbox is the platform. Starting over every new generation is outdated. The only time a game should be exclusive to Series X is when it can't run on Xbox One hardware. When new PC GPU's are released, games still work on old hardware too. As a PC gamer, I know what Matt Booty meant, cross-gen games will be a thing for a least a couple of years (possibly longer) on both platforms. It's a non-issue for the average console gamers. Gamers that jump to the new consoles should know what they are getting into and be happy with their purchase.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

Ahhh, it's gonna be a another tasty gen of watching you squirm. You have no idea how entertaining your bitterness is. 😂

Let it sink in, you've put about 50 posts into this thread and got shamed by a mod & a hermit, and I am enjoying seeing you squirm.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@Pedro said:

He's a cow who owns a PC that he plays Xbox games on to make hate threads about MS.

Benji = Idiot.