Mass Effect 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 dreman999
Member since 2004 • 11514 Posts

[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Yes, that makes it the best version. :)GeneralShowzer
Ahhh, you fell for my trap card. If you think that, wouldn't MW2 pc version be the best version because you can mod it and have the best graphics on PC?

It is the best version, you can't mod it though. Scored lower because of lack of dedicated servers and other features, which are also not there in the console version but are the standard on PC.

Wait, what ....You can mod it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1AprR1HVEo Clearly you can.

So if we are going by Mods, MW2 pc is the better version. If we are going by score MW2 xbox is better...... Which is it? And Why can ME2 be held by the same standered.

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#252 GeneralShowzer
Member since 2010 • 11598 Posts
[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] No it doesn't. Dude, don't be desperate. Don't change facts to support your argument. You might think it's the best version. The rest of the world doesn't.khoofia_pika
It still doesn't change the fact that it's the best version. Metacritic doesn't do any comparision btw so that is irrelevant

What? I didn't even mention Metacritic here. What are you two talking about? It's not the best version. Do this Play the game. Follow gaming news. Become a little knowledgeable about gaming. And THEN we'll talk. Ok?

Why don't you play the game? The PC version is the same game, keyboard works better but even then you can play it with a controller, run at smooth 60 fps, you can force AA, AF, download some simple mods. Better.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#253 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"] It still doesn't change the fact that it's the best version. Metacritic doesn't do any comparision btw so that is irrelevantcharlesdarwin55
What? I didn't even mention Metacritic here. What are you two talking about? It's not the best version. Do this Play the game. Follow gaming news. Become a little knowledgeable about gaming. And THEN we'll talk. Ok?

It was the other guy which did. Allright prove how it's the better version. I looked at some screenshots and I say they're about equal.

Graphics do not represent the quality of the game. You cannot just look at the screens and tell which one is the better version. I've played both versions, and both are awesome, but the 360 one is better. It has better controls- and that's a HUGE plus. And you want me to prove how the 360 version is better? Look at the metascores- PC version- 94 360 version- 96 You can't say the PC version is better just to support your ridiculous argument that MW2 is better. Even if you do, I'd compare the PC version of ME2 with the PC version of MW2. And ME2 has an edge there. since it has an 8 point lead on Metacritic.
Avatar image for charlesdarwin55
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 charlesdarwin55
Member since 2010 • 2651 Posts

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"] Ahhh, you fell for my trap card. If you think that, wouldn't MW2 pc version be the best version because you can mod it and have the best graphics on PC?dreman999

It is the best version, you can't mod it though. Scored lower because of lack of dedicated servers and other features, which are also not there in the console version but are the standard on PC.

So if we are going by Mods, MW2 pc is the better version. If we are going by score MW2 xbox is better...... Which is it? And Why can ME2 be held by the same standered.

Metacritic can't be trusted in any case
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"] Ahhh, you fell for my trap card. If you think that, wouldn't MW2 pc version be the best version because you can mod it and have the best graphics on PC?dreman999

PC = Console version with better graphics. It's just that simple. It scored lower because it didn't have features expected out of PC games.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"] It still doesn't change the fact that it's the best version. Metacritic doesn't do any comparision btw so that is irrelevant

Why don't you play the game? The PC version is the same game, keyboard works better but even then you can play it with a controller, run at smooth 60 fps, you can force AA, AF, download some simple mods. Better.

I'e played both the games. Stop looking stuff up at Google and posting it here. ME2 is not a game which can be affected by mods. They don't make any difference to the game at all. The controls of the 360 are MUCH better. Your arguments are vapour, buddy.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] What? I didn't even mention Metacritic here. What are you two talking about? It's not the best version. Do this Play the game. Follow gaming news. Become a little knowledgeable about gaming. And THEN we'll talk. Ok?

I'e played both the games. Stop looking stuff up at Google and posting it here. ME2 is not a game which can be affected by mods. They don't make any difference to the game at all. The controls of the 360 are MUCH better. Your arguments are vapour, buddy.

Nope. Mass Effect 2 has simple mods and UI tweaks, it looks a lot better and plays a lot better. 360 version is kind of useless.
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 dreman999
[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"] Only conditions that supports your view apparently...charlesdarwin55
What other game out their is a great game but does not of anything I listed. Ether is sold well and no one likes it. All the reviewers like it but it did not sell well. The fan like it but it did not sell well and the reviewers hated it. Or 2 out of the 3 or all three. No game did none other conditions and was successful.

Black Ops sold more than anything ever on consoles probably, got great reviews (89) and was well recieved by fans unless you prove otherwise. Also none of this has anything to do with if a game is good or not it is only what reviewers and fans THINK.

The fact that the user score for BO is lower than MW2 is a clear sign it not as well received as you think.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Why don't you play the game? The PC version is the same game, keyboard works better but even then you can play it with a controller, run at smooth 60 fps, you can force AA, AF, download some simple mods. Better.

Nope. Mass Effect 2 has simple mods and UI tweaks, it looks a lot better and plays a lot better. 360 version is kind of useless.

You're about the only person who thinks so, then. :)
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="dreman999"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] It is the best version, you can't mod it though. Scored lower because of lack of dedicated servers and other features, which are also not there in the console version but are the standard on PC.charlesdarwin55

Why? Because it doesn't support your incredibly ridiculous argument?
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] I'e played both the games. Stop looking stuff up at Google and posting it here. ME2 is not a game which can be affected by mods. They don't make any difference to the game at all. The controls of the 360 are MUCH better. Your arguments are vapour, buddy.khoofia_pika

I'm pretty sure everyone thinks so.

Except people who own a 360 and not a PC.:|

Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#262 Avian005
Member since 2009 • 4112 Posts

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Nope. Mass Effect 2 has simple mods and UI tweaks, it looks a lot better and plays a lot better. 360 version is kind of useless.GeneralShowzer

I'm pretty sure everyone thinks so.

Except people who own a 360 and not a PC.:|

The PC version is better, but it doesn't make the 360 useless.

EDIT: Your edit is my point! :P

edidili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 edidili
Member since 2004 • 3449 Posts

You're about the only person who thinks so, then. :)khoofia_pika

The PC version of ME2 is the same as the console version + higher res and more fps. Plus you can play it with both kb/m and gamepad.

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 khoofia_pika
Let's not talk about which version is better, let's just look at the scores (metacritic)- Modern Warfare 2 PC- 86 PS3- 94 X360- 94 Mass Effect 2 PC- 94 PS3- 94 X360- 96 ME2 PC/ PS3 = MW2 PS3 and 360 and > MW2 PC ME2 360 > All MW2 versions Add to that the fact that MW2 is one of the most hated games amongst fans, and ME2 is exactly the opposite, and it becomes pretty clear that ME2 is clearly the best game. I don't even know why we're having this argument, it's disgraceful :?
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 dreman999
[QUOTE="dreman999"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] It is the best version, you can't mod it though. Scored lower because of lack of dedicated servers and other features, which are also not there in the console version but are the standard on PC.GeneralShowzer

PC = Console version with better graphics. It's just that simple. It scored lower because it didn't have features expected out of PC games.

So now we are jumping to graphics........Man, you grasping for straws. Last, time I checked, preformans is a cundition in graphics and the PC version of MW2 prefoms better and can have more characters on screan than the Xbox version. So is it's graphic that makes it a better versions, mods..... or Reviews? Last time I check, counsel games with pc versions scored lower on the pc side if the development was hand in hand with bother versions. While PC first , counsel second games where reversed in the scores. MW2 and ME2 is a hand in development with their versions, so it's a given that the pc versions scored lower, even with mods and better graphics. So....I take it that this ends the MW2/ME2 argument with you?
Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 Avian005

Let's not talk about which version is better, let's just look at the scores (metacritic)- Modern Warfare 2 PC- 86 PS3- 94 X360- 94 Mass Effect 2 PC- 94 PS3- 94 X360- 96 ME2 PC/ PS3 = MW2 PS3 and 360 and > MW2 PC ME2 360 > All MW2 versions Add to that the fact that MW2 is one of the most hated games amongst fans, and ME2 is exactly the opposite, and it becomes pretty clear that ME2 is clearly the best game. I don't even know why we're having this argument, it's disgraceful :?khoofia_pika
Yeah, at least choose a good game to compare with ME2. MW2 was the destruction of COD. It literally killed the series for me, old and new installments. :(

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 khoofia_pika
Anywai, I gotta go sleep now, it's almost 1 AM here. Thanks for the talk people, maybe we'll pick it up from here tomorrow :)
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 khoofia_pika

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"]Let's not talk about which version is better, let's just look at the scores (metacritic)- Modern Warfare 2 PC- 86 PS3- 94 X360- 94 Mass Effect 2 PC- 94 PS3- 94 X360- 96 ME2 PC/ PS3 = MW2 PS3 and 360 and > MW2 PC ME2 360 > All MW2 versions Add to that the fact that MW2 is one of the most hated games amongst fans, and ME2 is exactly the opposite, and it becomes pretty clear that ME2 is clearly the best game. I don't even know why we're having this argument, it's disgraceful :?Avian005

Yeah, at least choose a good game to compare with ME2. MW2 was the destruction of COD. It literally killed the series for me, old and new installments. :(

I know, right? Shameful :(
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"]Wait, what ....You can mod it?

dreman999

So now we are jumping to graphics........Man, you grasping for straws. Last, time I checked, preformans is a cundition in graphics and the PC version of MW2 prefoms better and can have more characters on screan than the Xbox version. So is it's graphic that makes it a better versions, mods..... or Reviews? Last time I check, counsel games with pc versions scored lower on the pc side if the development was hand in hand with bother versions. While PC first , counsel second games where reversed in the scores. MW2 and ME2 is a hand in development with their versions, so it's a given that the pc versions scored lower, even with mods and better graphics. So....I take it that this ends the MW2/ME2 argument with you?

Reviews don't make any version better. Features make the PC version better. Like better graphics. Not a huge difference , but still better. MW2 > ME2 it's not even a debate.

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 dreman999

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] You're about the only person who thinks so, then. :)edidili

The PC version of ME2 is the same as the console version + higher res and more fps. Plus you can play it with both kb/m and gamepad.

You can't play ME2 pc with a gamepad.. I know this because it one of the most ask for features on the ME bsn forums.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="Avian005"]

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"]Let's not talk about which version is better, let's just look at the scores (metacritic)- Modern Warfare 2 PC- 86 PS3- 94 X360- 94 Mass Effect 2 PC- 94 PS3- 94 X360- 96 ME2 PC/ PS3 = MW2 PS3 and 360 and > MW2 PC ME2 360 > All MW2 versions Add to that the fact that MW2 is one of the most hated games amongst fans, and ME2 is exactly the opposite, and it becomes pretty clear that ME2 is clearly the best game. I don't even know why we're having this argument, it's disgraceful :?khoofia_pika

Mass Effect 2 killed Mass Effect for a lot of people too.
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 charlesdarwin55

[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] What? I didn't even mention Metacritic here. What are you two talking about? It's not the best version. Do this Play the game. Follow gaming news. Become a little knowledgeable about gaming. And THEN we'll talk. Ok?khoofia_pika
It was the other guy which did. Allright prove how it's the better version. I looked at some screenshots and I say they're about equal.

Graphics do not represent the quality of the game. You cannot just look at the screens and tell which one is the better version. I've played both versions, and both are awesome, but the 360 one is better. It has better controls- and that's a HUGE plus. And you want me to prove how the 360 version is better? Look at the metascores- PC version- 94 360 version- 96 You can't say the PC version is better just to support your ridiculous argument that MW2 is better. Even if you do, I'd compare the PC version of ME2 with the PC version of MW2. And ME2 has an edge there. since it has an 8 point lead on Metacritic.

Controls is preference. But maybe you're right, still it's only the best version of a s***** game :)

Metacritic doesn't do comparisions. Different reviewers review on different platform, resulting in different scores. For example portal 2 and la noire is much better on PS3 yet has lower scores. GTA4 is better on xbox yet have the same score.

that was another guy using that argument. I never said it only saying PC version was better.

charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 charlesdarwin55

[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="dreman999"]Wait, what ....You can mod it?

khoofia_pika

Why? Because it doesn't support your incredibly ridiculous argument?

I didn't use that argument. That was another guy.

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="edidili"]

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] You're about the only person who thinks so, then. :)dreman999

You can't play ME2 pc with a gamepad.. I know this because it one of the most ask for features on the ME bsn forums.

Yes you can, I've done it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r33eNpa3bYE
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 dreman999

[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] PC = Console version with better graphics. It's just that simple. It scored lower because it didn't have features expected out of PC games.GeneralShowzer

Reviews don't make any version better. Features make the PC version better. Like better graphics. Not a huge difference , but still better. MW2 > ME2 it's not even a debate.

But the graphics are better on the pc versions and ME2 looks way better than MW2. So, your point makes little sense. Also, you called MW2 the less of the MW2 versions even thought it has more features.......You have no stable argument.
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 charlesdarwin55
Let's not talk about which version is better, let's just look at the scores (metacritic)- Modern Warfare 2 PC- 86 PS3- 94 X360- 94 Mass Effect 2 PC- 94 PS3- 94 X360- 96 ME2 PC/ PS3 = MW2 PS3 and 360 and > MW2 PC ME2 360 > All MW2 versions Add to that the fact that MW2 is one of the most hated games amongst fans, and ME2 is exactly the opposite, and it becomes pretty clear that ME2 is clearly the best game. I don't even know why we're having this argument, it's disgraceful :?khoofia_pika
So theoretically if it was the exact game as now but MW2 has slightly higher scores than automatically MW2 is the better game :?
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]

[QUOTE="dreman999"] So now we are jumping to graphics........Man, you grasping for straws. Last, time I checked, preformans is a cundition in graphics and the PC version of MW2 prefoms better and can have more characters on screan than the Xbox version. So is it's graphic that makes it a better versions, mods..... or Reviews? Last time I check, counsel games with pc versions scored lower on the pc side if the development was hand in hand with bother versions. While PC first , counsel second games where reversed in the scores. MW2 and ME2 is a hand in development with their versions, so it's a given that the pc versions scored lower, even with mods and better graphics. So....I take it that this ends the MW2/ME2 argument with you? dreman999

But the graphics are better on the pc versions and ME2 looks way better than MW2. So, your point makes little sense. Also, you called MW2 the less of the MW2 versions even thought it has more features.......You have no stable argument.

ME2 doesn't have good graphics either. Both MW2 and Me2 suffer from low res textures.
Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Avian005

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="Avian005"]Yeah, at least choose a good game to compare with ME2. MW2 was the destruction of COD. It literally killed the series for me, old and new installments. :(

GeneralShowzer

It may have disappointed a lot of people, but it didn't kill Mass Effect for them. And I said MW2 killed the series for me.

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] I know, right? Shameful :(Avian005

It may have disappointed a lot of people, but it didn't kill MassEffectfor them. And I said MW2 killed the series for me.

And also brought millions of people into the series. Just like ME2 brought new people in, but killed ME for others.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 khoofia_pika

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="Avian005"]Yeah, at least choose a good game to compare with ME2. MW2 was the destruction of COD. It literally killed the series for me, old and new installments. :(

GeneralShowzer

For some people. Overzealous BioWare fanboys criticize it, but it really is one of the best games ever.

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"]Let's not talk about which version is better, let's just look at the scores (metacritic)- Modern Warfare 2 PC- 86 PS3- 94 X360- 94 Mass Effect 2 PC- 94 PS3- 94 X360- 96 ME2 PC/ PS3 = MW2 PS3 and 360 and > MW2 PC ME2 360 > All MW2 versions Add to that the fact that MW2 is one of the most hated games amongst fans, and ME2 is exactly the opposite, and it becomes pretty clear that ME2 is clearly the best game. I don't even know why we're having this argument, it's disgraceful :?charlesdarwin55
So theoretically if it was the exact game as now but MW2 has slightly higher scores than automatically MW2 is the better game :?

You're not making much sense, man :? What the hell are you talking about?
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] I know, right? Shameful :(khoofia_pika

For some people. Overzealous BioWare fanboys criticize it, but it really is one of the best games ever.

Overzealous COD gamers who can't except change criticize MW2. It's better and more popular than MW.
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 dreman999

[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Reviews don't make any version better. Features make the PC version better. Like better graphics. Not a huge difference , but still better. MW2 > ME2 it's not even a debate.

GeneralShowzer

ME2 doesn't have good graphics either. Both MW2 and Me2 suffer from low res textures.

Funny, ME3 has better textures but didn't seem to see it. Still, my point is that graphic's are all texture and molding only. It also includes stability and aesthetic value, ME2 has Aesthetic value in spades compared to MW2.

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 khoofia_pika

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"] It was the other guy which did. Allright prove how it's the better version. I looked at some screenshots and I say they're about equal.charlesdarwin55

Controls is preference. But maybe you're right, still it's only the best version of a s***** game :)

Metacritic doesn't do comparisions. Different reviewers review on different platform, resulting in different scores. For example portal 2 and la noire is much better on PS3 yet has lower scores. GTA4 is better on xbox yet have the same score.

that was another guy using that argument. I never said it only saying PC version was better.

Play it first, and then call it s*****, if you really think it is. Most of the reviewers are same for games and versions. And no site ever does score comparisons, we gamers do. :?
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Mass Effect 2 killed Mass Effect for a lot of people too.GeneralShowzer

Overzealous COD gamers who can't except change criticize MW2. It's better and more popular than MW.

People were disappointed by ME2, but it didn't break the series for anybody, you know? MW2 casualized CoD greatly. It's a great game, I agree, but it casualized the series greatly.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 khoofia_pika
Anyway, I REALLY gotta sleep right now. Let's talk about this later ;)
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 dreman999
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Mass Effect 2 killed Mass Effect for a lot of people too.GeneralShowzer

It's realy guys who can't understand how a guy with a knife and a shield can beat them in a gun fight. Or people winning so one sided that it destroies the game. With Bioware it's more of the fact that some of the fan base can't understand that it's an action rpg.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"] But the graphics are better on the pc versions and ME2 looks way better than MW2. So, your point makes little sense. Also, you called MW2 the less of the MW2 versions even thought it has more features.......You have no stable argument.dreman999

Funny, ME3 has better textures but didn't seem to see it. Still, my point is that graphic's are all texture and molding only. It also includes stability and aesthetic value, ME2 has Aesthetic value in spades compared to MW2.

It's subjective.
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 charlesdarwin55

[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"]

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] Graphics do not represent the quality of the game. You cannot just look at the screens and tell which one is the better version. I've played both versions, and both are awesome, but the 360 one is better. It has better controls- and that's a HUGE plus. And you want me to prove how the 360 version is better? Look at the metascores- PC version- 94 360 version- 96 You can't say the PC version is better just to support your ridiculous argument that MW2 is better. Even if you do, I'd compare the PC version of ME2 with the PC version of MW2. And ME2 has an edge there. since it has an 8 point lead on Metacritic.khoofia_pika

Play it first, and then call it s*****, if you really think it is. Most of the reviewers are same for games and versions. And no site ever does score comparisons, we gamers do. :?

I have played it

You saying most reviewers play it at least 3 times, once for each platform? Not score comparision, game comparision, which version is better not get the highest score. Like for example DF.

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 dreman999
[QUOTE="dreman999"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] ME2 doesn't have good graphics either. Both MW2 and Me2 suffer from low res textures. GeneralShowzer

It's subjective.

*Claps slowly.... And now he gets it. Everything is subjective. Last your a Kirby game won best graphics over GT5. The fact is we can't weight graphic in scaling a great game or better game because even it it looks fantastic.....It still can be crap. Say MW2 xbox version has better graphics is point less, making the statement that the XBOX version is better because of it pointless as well. Which goes back to ground zero......Why is the pc version of ME2 the best version, and MW2 pc version not the best version?
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"]Funny, ME3 has better textures but didn't seem to see it. Still, my point is that graphic's are all texture and molding only. It also includes stability and aesthetic value, ME2 has Aesthetic value in spades compared to MW2.

dreman999

It's subjective.

*Claps slowly.... And now he gets it. Everything is subjective. Last your a Kirby game won best graphics over GT5. The fact is we can't weight graphic in scaling a great game or better game because even it it looks fantastic.....It still can be crap. Say MW2 xbox version has better graphics is point less, making the statement that the XBOX version is better because of it pointless as well. Which goes back to ground zero......Why is the pc version of ME2 the best version, and MW2 pc version not the best version?

Well i hope you get that ME2 being a great game is also subjective and reviews don't have anything to do with it.

Also, PC is the best version because it looks better and you can play it however it suits you, the 360 version runs worse, looks worse and you're bound to one control scheme, this is not subjective.

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 dreman999

[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] It's subjective. GeneralShowzer

Well i hope you get that ME2 being a great game is also subjective and reviews don't have anything to do with it.

Also, PC is the best version because it looks better and you can play it however it suits you, the 360 version runs worse, looks worse and you're bound to one control scheme, this is not subjective.

I know it subjective, but in this case it majority rules. The reviews like it, the fans like it and it sold very well. Meeting those critiques makes it a great game. Compered to Halo 2 where it sold well, reviewed will but the fans hated it, I could understand why it would be stated to be subjective. The same goes with MW2, gta4, and so on and so forth. ME2 is stable on all grounds, which makes it a great game.
the-obiwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#293 the-obiwan
Member since 2003 • 3747 Posts
shouldnt this get a sticky already ? i mean theres already 30 pages of Mass effect 3 topic :P
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 khoofia_pika

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"] Controls is preference. But maybe you're right, still it's only the best version of a s***** game :)

charlesdarwin55

I have played it

You saying most reviewers play it at least 3 times, once for each platform? Not score comparision, game comparision, which version is better not get the highest score. Like for example DF.

The MAJOR sites, like IGN, EG, GS, GT, Kotaku, Dtoid, 1UP and the like DO play all versions of a game. And yes, I'm talking about game comparison as well.