Mass Effect 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#201 GeneralShowzer
Member since 2010 • 11598 Posts

[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="dreman999"] Rewievs doesn't mean anythin and you know it. Just look at "assassin's" creed brotherhood Sure, let's wait till another one of those Mass Effect games get a 90+ rating. Then you can call it a piece of crap. :)dreman999

Sure, I know that...That why I added the well resived part. They are 3 conditions to know what a truely great game is. How well it's review. How the fans fell about it.(That means well received). And how well it sells. ME2 clearly did all 3 of those conditions.

Modern Warfare 2 > Mass Effect 2 in every possible way, going by those three conditions.

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#202 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"]charlesdarwin55
Brotherhood was awesome :|

You obviously have very low standards. It's the worst game this gen so far for me

The keyword in your post being "me." That's just your opinion. Don't force it upon others, and don't criticize someone else's taste because it's different than yours. Brotherhood was a very well made, enjoyable game with a great MP component.
texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#203 texasgoldrush
Member since 2003 • 14944 Posts

All i want is that Bioware to take its time instead of creating a rushed RPG as they did with DA II. Overusing sameenvironments was a total letdown. Anyway, for Mass effect 3, from i've seen so far is NO improvements in graphic (Which is not cool) and the combat was looking complex but anyway we cant find that for sure until we try it for ourselves. Mass effect 2 was my all-time fav RPG hope this one has potential to beat it.

ZEYAAM898
check Gametrailers footage of Earth, its better than anything in ME2.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"]GeneralShowzer
Sure, I know that...That why I added the well resived part. They are 3 conditions to know what a truely great game is. How well it's review. How the fans fell about it.(That means well received). And how well it sells. ME2 clearly did all 3 of those conditions.

Modern Warfare 2 > Mass Effect 2 in every possible way.

Lol, I hope you're joking.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"] Sure, I know that...That why I added the well resived part. They are 3 conditions to know what a truely great game is. How well it's review. How the fans fell about it.(That means well received). And how well it sells. ME2 clearly did all 3 of those conditions.

Modern Warfare 2 > Mass Effect 2 in every possible way.

Same meta-critic score More fan support Ten times more sales MW2 is greater than Mass Effect 2.
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#206 dreman999
Member since 2004 • 11514 Posts
[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"]charlesdarwin55

Black Ops

Black ops got average reviews, split the fan base and sold alot. It only pass one condition, great sale. It failed at the other 2.
SkyWard20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 SkyWard20
Member since 2009 • 4509 Posts

Modern Warfare 2 > Mass Effect 2 in every possible way, going by those three conditions.

Not really...
Avatar image for charlesdarwin55
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 charlesdarwin55
Member since 2010 • 2651 Posts
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] Brotherhood was awesome :|

You obviously have very low standards. It's the worst game this gen so far for me

The keyword in your post being "me." That's just your opinion. Don't force it upon others, and don't criticize someone else's taste because it's different than yours. Brotherhood was a very well made, enjoyable game with a great MP component.

no s*** who else's opinion would it be?
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 dreman999

ME2 did out score MW2. ME2 has the better fan base, but MW2 sold more. MW2 only did sales better than ME2.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]

[QUOTE="dreman999"] Sure, I know that...That why I added the well resived part. They are 3 conditions to know what a truely great game is. How well it's review. How the fans fell about it.(That means well received). And how well it sells. ME2 clearly did all 3 of those conditions.dreman999

ME2 did out score MW2. ME2 has the better fan base, but MW2 sold more. MW2 only did sales better than ME2.

ME2 didn't outscore MW2. You consider yourself better than MW2 players? It sold more because it's better.
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 charlesdarwin55
[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="dreman999"] Sure, I know that...That why I added the well resived part. They are 3 conditions to know what a truely great game is. How well it's review. How the fans fell about it.(That means well received). And how well it sells. ME2 clearly did all 3 of those conditions.

Black Ops

Black ops got average reviews, split the fan base and sold alot. It only pass one condition, great sale. It failed at the other 2.

Avarage? I think 89, mass effect 2 also got split fanbase but blops completely destroys me2 in sales
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 dreman999
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Modern Warfare 2 > Mass Effect 2 in every possible way.

Same meta-critic score More fan support Ten times more sales MW2 is greater than Mass Effect 2.

MW2 doesn't have more fan support. If MW2 ever get a million statement topic on Captain Peirce on it forum like Tali and Garrus have, call me.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] Lol, I hope you're joking.

MW2 doesn't have more fan support. If MW2 ever get a million statement topic on Captain Peirce on it forum like Tali and Garrus have, call me.

Yeah, the game that sold million of map packs day one, is still to today played religiously doesn't have fan support...What?
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"] Modern Warfare 2 > Mass Effect 2 in every possible way.

1.More sales =/= better game 2.Mass Effect 2's Metascore- 96. MW2's Metascore- 94 3.MW2 is one of the most hated games of all time, it has no goodwill AT ALL. ME2 is considered to be one of the best games ever created. You're hilarious, man. :lol:
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"] You obviously have very low standards. It's the worst game this gen so far for me

Exactly. It's your opinion, stop forcing it upon others, understand?
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 dreman999
[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"] Black Ops

Avarage? I think 89, mass effect 2 also got split fanbase but blops completely destroys me2 in sales

89 is average. ME2 has a 96 META averge. Though ME2 split the fan base, it only did in majinaly. The majority loves ME2. the majority hate Black ops. And ofcoure Black ops destroyed ME2 is sales. It doesn't mean BO is better than ME2.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"] Lol, I hope you're joking.

1.More sales =/= better game 2.Mass Effect 2's Metascore- 96. MW2's Metascore- 94 3.MW2 is one of the most hated games of all time, it has no goodwill AT ALL. ME2 is considered to be one of the best games ever created. You're hilarious, man. :lol:

More sales are one of teh three conditions of what makes a great game. MW2 > ME2 MW2 > PC version of ME2 ( the better version) The same 20 milion people, that bought MW2 and Black Ops will buy MW3, and the map packs because they love it. It doesn't matter that you like to badmouth it. I don't know man, teh three conditions work in MW2 favor.
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 dreman999
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Same meta-critic score More fan support Ten times more sales MW2 is greater than Mass Effect 2.

Yeah, the game that sold million of map packs day one, is still to today played religiously doesn't have fan support...What?

And Many people are still playing ME2, making fan art, fan stories, constantly talking about ME, and buying the dlc. What's your point? Soon all those MW players will be playing BF3 anyway.
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 charlesdarwin55
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] The keyword in your post being "me." That's just your opinion. Don't force it upon others, and don't criticize someone else's taste because it's different than yours. Brotherhood was a very well made, enjoyable game with a great MP component.

Exactly. It's your opinion, stop forcing it upon others, understand?

I didn't force anything upon anything, I merely stated my opinion and taste which YOU then critizised. Funny how my opinions are just opinions but acb IS a well made game...
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"]MW2 doesn't have more fan support. If MW2 ever get a million statement topic on Captain Peirce on it forum like Tali and Garrus have, call me.dreman999

And Many people are still playing ME2, making fan art, fan stories, constantly talking about ME, and buying the dlc. What's your point? Soon all those MW players will be playing BF3 anyway.

The people on the Bioware social forum? They are really an insignificant number compared to the people that play MW2 every day. Also, the people on the Bioware social forum. Nuff said.
SkyWard20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 SkyWard20
Member since 2009 • 4509 Posts

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Same meta-critic score More fan support Ten times more sales MW2 is greater than Mass Effect 2.GeneralShowzer

More sales are one of teh three conditions of what makes a great game. MW2 > ME2 MW2 > PC version of ME2 ( the better version) The same 20 milion people, that bought MW2 and Black Ops will buy MW3, and the map packs because they love it. It doesn't matter that you like to badmouth it. I don't know man, teh three conditions work in MW2 favor.

Why are you comparing the lowest scoring Mass Effect 2 version versus the highest scoring Modern Warfare version on metacritic? Which game you think is "the better version" has nothing to do with numbers. Absolutely nothing.

charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 charlesdarwin55
Prove majority hates blops vs loves me2
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 dreman999
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Same meta-critic score More fan support Ten times more sales MW2 is greater than Mass Effect 2.

You not understanding that one condition alone does not out way the other. I could also say Mario galaxy>>>>>.MW2 because it sold more.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Same meta-critic score More fan support Ten times more sales MW2 is greater than Mass Effect 2.

1. Pokemon sells more than Call of Duty. Mario sells more than Call of Duty. Mario Kart sells more than Call of Duty. Wii Sports and Wii Fit sold more than Call of Duty. Are they better than MW2? 2. The best version of ME2 is the 360 version. You can't change the facts just because it's convenient to you. The 360 version is the best one. This is proven by the fact that it has the highest Metascore. If you want to look at the PC versions, then why not look at the PC version of MW2 as well, eh? That has a Metascore of 86. And if you DO want to look at the console versions of MW2 and the PC version of ME2, the Metascore of both is the same- 94. 3. You know why CoD sells so much? Because it aims for the "casual hardcore" crowd. You would know that if you had benn following gaming for more than a month .:? Also, CoD games are rehashes every single year. You don't follow games much, do you? 4. It's "the", not "teh".
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] 1.More sales =/= better game 2.Mass Effect 2's Metascore- 96. MW2's Metascore- 94 3.MW2 is one of the most hated games of all time, it has no goodwill AT ALL. ME2 is considered to be one of the best games ever created. You're hilarious, man. :lol:

You not understanding that one condition alone does not out way the other. I could also say Mario galaxy>>>>>.MW2 because it sold more.

MW2 beats it in two of teh conditions obviously.
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 dreman999

Prove majority hates blops vs loves me2charlesdarwin55
Look in their forums. Also, note that the user score for BO is 8.2 and the meta is 88. ME2 meta it 9.6 AND user 9.4.

charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 charlesdarwin55
[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] 1.More sales =/= better game 2.Mass Effect 2's Metascore- 96. MW2's Metascore- 94 3.MW2 is one of the most hated games of all time, it has no goodwill AT ALL. ME2 is considered to be one of the best games ever created. You're hilarious, man. :lol:

Only conditions that supports your view apparently...
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 charlesdarwin55
[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"]Prove majority hates blops vs loves me2dreman999
Look in their forums. Also, note that the user score for BO is 8.2 and the meta is 88. ME2 meta it 9.6 AND 9.5

U look in the forums. I've seen lots of people saying me2 sucks or is overrated, so blops sails outweighs it
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] 1.More sales =/= better game 2.Mass Effect 2's Metascore- 96. MW2's Metascore- 94 3.MW2 is one of the most hated games of all time, it has no goodwill AT ALL. ME2 is considered to be one of the best games ever created. You're hilarious, man. :lol:

1. Pokemon sells more than Call of Duty. Mario sells more than Call of Duty. Mario Kart sells more than Call of Duty. Wii Sports and Wii Fit sold more than Call of Duty. Are they better than MW2? 2. The best version of ME2 is the 360 version. You can't change the facts just because it's convenient to you. The 360 version is the best one. This is proven by the fact that it has the highest Metascore. If you want to look at the PC versions, then why not look at the PC version of MW2 as well, eh? That has a Metascore of 86. And if you DO want to look at the console versions of MW2 and the PC version of ME2, the Metascore of both is the same- 94. 3. You know why CoD sells so much? Because it aims for the "casual hardcore" crowd. You would know that if you had benn following gaming for more than a month .:? Also, CoD games are rehashes every single year. You don't follow games much, do you? 4. It's "the", not "teh".

1. Yes they are 1/3 better obviously 2. No the best version is the PC version. The graphics are a lot better, there are minor mods and tweaks and you can play it however you want. 3.And who exactly is ME2 and ME3 aiming? The hardcore RPG crowd? 4.The spell checker doesn't work as it should.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] More sales are one of teh three conditions of what makes a great game. MW2 > ME2 MW2 > PC version of ME2 ( the better version) The same 20 milion people, that bought MW2 and Black Ops will buy MW3, and the map packs because they love it. It doesn't matter that you like to badmouth it. I don't know man, teh three conditions work in MW2 favor.

MW2- PC (86), PC3 (94), X630 (94) ME2- PC (94), PS3 (94), X360 (96) MW2 defeats ME2 on ZERO SYSTEMS. Rather, ME2 beats MW2 on TWO systems.
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 dreman999
[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] More sales are one of teh three conditions of what makes a great game. MW2 > ME2 MW2 > PC version of ME2 ( the better version) The same 20 milion people, that bought MW2 and Black Ops will buy MW3, and the map packs because they love it. It doesn't matter that you like to badmouth it. I don't know man, teh three conditions work in MW2 favor.

What other game out their is a great game but does not of anything I listed. Ether is sold well and no one likes it. All the reviewers like it but it did not sell well. The fan like it but it did not sell well and the reviewers hated it. Or 2 out of the 3 or all three. No game did none other conditions and was successful.
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 dreman999
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] More sales are one of teh three conditions of what makes a great game. MW2 > ME2 MW2 > PC version of ME2 ( the better version) The same 20 milion people, that bought MW2 and Black Ops will buy MW3, and the map packs because they love it. It doesn't matter that you like to badmouth it. I don't know man, teh three conditions work in MW2 favor.

Fan support is not just how many people are playing it.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"] You not understanding that one condition alone does not out way the other. I could also say Mario galaxy>>>>>.MW2 because it sold more.

Is it talking about Tali's sweat on the Bioware Social forums?
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 dreman999
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] That doesn't make it the best version. More sales are one of teh three conditions of what makes a great game. MW2 > ME2 MW2 > PC version of ME2 ( the better version) The same 20 milion people, that bought MW2 and Black Ops will buy MW3, and the map packs because they love it. It doesn't matter that you like to badmouth it. I don't know man, teh three conditions work in MW2 favor.

1. Yes they are 1/3 better obviously 2. No the best version is the PC version. The graphics are a lot better, there are minor mods and tweaks and you can play it however you want. 3.And who exactly is ME2 and ME3 aiming? The hardcore RPG crowd? 4.The spell checker doesn't work as it should.

That doesn't make it the best version.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] More sales are one of teh three conditions of what makes a great game. MW2 > ME2 MW2 > PC version of ME2 ( the better version) The same 20 milion people, that bought MW2 and Black Ops will buy MW3, and the map packs because they love it. It doesn't matter that you like to badmouth it. I don't know man, teh three conditions work in MW2 favor.

1. So you're saying Wii Sports and Wii Fit are better than MW2? :lol: You really are desperate to prove your point, aren't you? 2. Just because you say so? The 360 version is the highest rated. It has better controls. Graphics don't really matter much, they're pretty much same on both the systems. If you were right, the PC version would be higher rated. It's not. And again, even if you want to compare MW2 with the PC version of ME2, the metascores of the PS3 and 360 version of MW2 and the metascore of the PC version of ME2 are all equal- 94. And the PC version of MW2 is rated at 86, 8 POINTS BELOW ME2. 3. MW2 has a 5 hour long campaign, a nonsensical story and an in general gameplay that caters to the more casual crowd. ME2 is heavy with story and complexities, is 30 hours long, and caters to the hardcore gaming crowd? 4. Every single time? Read your posts before posting them.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] 1. Pokemon sells more than Call of Duty. Mario sells more than Call of Duty. Mario Kart sells more than Call of Duty. Wii Sports and Wii Fit sold more than Call of Duty. Are they better than MW2? 2. The best version of ME2 is the 360 version. You can't change the facts just because it's convenient to you. The 360 version is the best one. This is proven by the fact that it has the highest Metascore. If you want to look at the PC versions, then why not look at the PC version of MW2 as well, eh? That has a Metascore of 86. And if you DO want to look at the console versions of MW2 and the PC version of ME2, the Metascore of both is the same- 94. 3. You know why CoD sells so much? Because it aims for the "casual hardcore" crowd. You would know that if you had benn following gaming for more than a month .:? Also, CoD games are rehashes every single year. You don't follow games much, do you? 4. It's "the", not "teh".

Yes, that makes it the best version. :)
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 dreman999
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] MW2 beats it in two of teh conditions obviously.

Is it talking about Tali's sweat on the Bioware Social forums?

Yes, it how much that fans act on it as well. On note, never go into a Tali fan page on BSN. Your eyes will burn.
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 dreman999
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] 1. Yes they are 1/3 better obviously 2. No the best version is the PC version. The graphics are a lot better, there are minor mods and tweaks and you can play it however you want. 3.And who exactly is ME2 and ME3 aiming? The hardcore RPG crowd? 4.The spell checker doesn't work as it should.

Ahhh, you fell for my trap card. If you think that, wouldn't MW2 pc version be the best version because you can mod it and have the best graphics on PC?
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] 1. Yes they are 1/3 better obviously 2. No the best version is the PC version. The graphics are a lot better, there are minor mods and tweaks and you can play it however you want. 3.And who exactly is ME2 and ME3 aiming? The hardcore RPG crowd? 4.The spell checker doesn't work as it should.

No it doesn't. Dude, don't be desperate. Don't change facts to support your argument. You might think it's the best version. The rest of the world doesn't.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"] That doesn't make it the best version.

Ahhh, you fell for my trap card. If you think that, wouldn't MW2 pc version be the best version because you can mod it and have the best graphics on PC?

Lol this, 86 metascore.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"] That doesn't make it the best version.

It is the best version, you can't mod it though. Scored lower because of lack of dedicated servers and other features, which are also not there in the console version but are the standard on PC.
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 charlesdarwin55
[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="dreman999"] You not understanding that one condition alone does not out way the other. I could also say Mario galaxy>>>>>.MW2 because it sold more.dreman999

What other game out their is a great game but does not of anything I listed. Ether is sold well and no one likes it. All the reviewers like it but it did not sell well. The fan like it but it did not sell well and the reviewers hated it. Or 2 out of the 3 or all three. No game did none other conditions and was successful.

Black Ops sold more than anything ever on consoles probably, got great reviews (89) and was well recieved by fans unless you prove otherwise. Also none of this has anything to do with if a game is good or not it is only what reviewers and fans THINK.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Yes, that makes it the best version. :)

It is the best version, you can't mod it though. Scored lower because of lack of dedicated servers and other features, which are also not there in the console version but are the standard on PC.

Come on, reply to my posts. I'm waiting. :)
N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#244 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

People are comparing ME2 to MW2? What has this thread turned into... :|

But to get it back on track, has anyone seen the Origin trailer for ME3? Just click on the ME3 pic on the page

charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 charlesdarwin55
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="dreman999"] That doesn't make it the best version.khoofia_pika

No it doesn't. Dude, don't be desperate. Don't change facts to support your argument. You might think it's the best version. The rest of the world doesn't.

It still doesn't change the fact that it's the best version. Metacritic doesn't do any comparision btw so that is irrelevant
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Yes, that makes it the best version. :)charlesdarwin55

It still doesn't change the fact that it's the best version. Metacritic doesn't do any comparision btw so that is irrelevant

What? I didn't even mention Metacritic here. What are you two talking about? It's not the best version. Do this Play the game. Follow gaming news. Become a little knowledgeable about gaming. And THEN we'll talk. Ok?
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 charlesdarwin55

And lol at Acb being well made

Framerate makes the game almost unplayable, terrible gameplay, terrible story, terrible characters, terrible voiceacting... etc.

Only things that are good is the music and the multi

charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 charlesdarwin55
[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] No it doesn't. Dude, don't be desperate. Don't change facts to support your argument. You might think it's the best version. The rest of the world doesn't.khoofia_pika

What? I didn't even mention Metacritic here. What are you two talking about? It's not the best version. Do this Play the game. Follow gaming news. Become a little knowledgeable about gaming. And THEN we'll talk. Ok?

It was the other guy which did. Allright prove how it's the better version. I looked at some screenshots and I say they're about equal.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 khoofia_pika

Framerate makes the game almost unplayable, terrible gameplay, terrible story, terrible characters, terrible voiceacting... etc.

charlesdarwin55
Haven't we been through this before? :roll:
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 charlesdarwin55
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"]

Haven't we been through this before? :roll:

Yes and I won :)